PDA

View Full Version : Howdy fellow felines!

Cygnus
February 22nd, 2024, 12:24 PM
Hi everyone!
Y'all can call me Cygnus. I'm a Warrior Cats fanatic and have been reading it for a while now. I'm only halfway through the full series, but hey! I'll finish it someday.

I'm not really that experienced in roleplaying; only recently picked it up. Also I'm kind of a shy guy ;-; But I'm working on it. I'm really ecstatic to get started on roleplaying. I've made one ThC kit(with one post to his name so far) and I'm hoping to make more soon.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know this community and roleplaying with you all!

Also, excuse me if I make grammatical errors; English isn't my native language ;-;

Dolomedes
February 22nd, 2024, 12:26 PM
Howdy howdy! Welcome to WCO! I hope you enjoy your time here! People are really friendly and I am sure that you'll get the hang of RPing soon. Mistakes are okay :)

Myling
February 22nd, 2024, 01:33 PM
Ello! Welcome to WCO! Hope ya have a great time here, and an absolute blast RPing! Check out the New Members Guide (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65444) if you haven't already, it'll help you lots with getting started! I'm SomePerson (Creative name i know, i know), feel free to ask if ya wanna RP!

Cygnus

Dust
February 22nd, 2024, 03:13 PM
Welcome to the website Cygnus !!

Looking forward to seeing you around the website!

Desert Rain Frog
February 22nd, 2024, 03:15 PM
We Arent All Felines, But WELCOME! I Hope You Have A Great Time Here!