PDA

View Full Version : can we just discuss the disco drama going on

braveleopard.
February 21st, 2024, 05:53 PM
lmao those who have discord know that there's drama going on surrounding the death of my oc moonfoot and her mate, here's some screenshots from shoomy! capturing the drama.

https://i.ibb.co/kDQr3jB/image.png
https://i.ibb.co/m4JgY6L/image.png
https://i.ibb.co/7STQf0H/image.png

but yeah lets discuss this here too lmao

stardust.
February 21st, 2024, 05:57 PM
See, this is why I’m never gonna Discord. Also, I find it so embarrassing that staff are involved in this. In fact, this isn’t the first time I’ve seen them like this. There was a document posted about a month ago during the FrostyGalaxy situation that covered the staff harassing a user.

Please don’t take this post down staff

Rose
February 21st, 2024, 06:36 PM
[ leopard. ] Wanted to drop by and say that I never meant any harsh feelings when I wrote that comment! ): I apologize if it seemed that way, I'm really sorry and want to establish the fact that my intention has never been to be rude or mean or to harass anyone. Again, I'm really sorry if my words have come across in a way that I didn't mean them to. I hope you will let me know if you want me to delete those couple messages :heartbounce:

Hestia!
February 21st, 2024, 06:44 PM
suntfoot my belobed /j /t /lh

stardust.
February 21st, 2024, 06:49 PM
[ leopard. ] Wanted to drop by and say that I never meant any harsh feelings when I wrote that comment! ): I apologize if it seemed that way, I'm really sorry and want to establish the fact that my intention has never been to be rude or mean or to harass anyone. Again, I'm really sorry if my words have come across in a way that I didn't mean them to. I hope you will let me know if you want me to delete those couple messages :heartbounce:
Oh thanks for clearing this up! I was concerned that this would escalate after I saw the situation at first but thanks.

Rose
February 21st, 2024, 06:55 PM
Oh thanks for clearing this up! I was concerned that this would escalate after I saw the situation at first but thanks.
You're absolutely welcome! I felt the need to clear that up, and I'm sorry if people feel that way sometimes, especially because of me, but I really never mean to make anyone feel bad. Everyone on WCO has been an absolute gem to me since I or they joined, so the least I can do is apologize if I've made a mistake. I just have a terrible habit of speaking without thinking, or in this case, typing without thinking, haha. :penguinballoon:

poppy
February 21st, 2024, 06:58 PM
// leopard.

seconding what Rose said! If my messages were in any way offensive or hurtful, that wasn't in any way my intention and I'm very sorry, I was just making a joke and I didn't mean to be rude!

hades.
February 21st, 2024, 07:13 PM
I'm p sure no one meant to hurt anyone's feelings (I'm not trying to speak for them, they may say whatever they want)

braveleopard.
February 21st, 2024, 07:15 PM
Its kinda confusing ngl

Using wco on my tablet web browser

Dakotaa
February 21st, 2024, 07:24 PM
I’m gonna say a piece because I was that other user during the frosty situation. The staff do not have the intent to hurt at all. The discord has this problem of things being taken out of context, and depending on the direction it heads in, it may seem hurtful to people. Group misunderstandings happen on apps like discord, and this seems to be one of those misunderstandings. I’m hoping it gets taken care of in the same way my situation was taken care of.