PDA

View Full Version : Daily Dose of WCO.

stardust.
February 20th, 2024, 10:08 PM
Tomorrow is the official start of Daily Dose of WCO! A news series which covers Clan as well as OOC events… daily! And don’t worry, if there’s no news to report, I can give you a fun fact about WCO or that sort of thing. I’m so excited to launch this as I’ve been wanting to create a daily news thread for a long time. Heck, I even did back a couple years ago(Although that was in the CBox)

And if you’re worried about there not being DDOWCO daily. Don’t worry! When I don’t feel like hosting/im offline for the day. You can ask to be the host! Just make sure to follow the general format of DDOWCO and make sure you stay within WCO guidelines. How asking to host will work is that I will announce that I’m not gonna be hosting that day about a day in advance. Then PM me if you want to be the host. Then I will pick someone randomly to be the host for the day.

Anyways, again I’m so excited to launch this and also feel free to VM me about potential news that I missed! I am a very forgetful person lol. Also, if you’re wondering the time that it will be posted, the DDOWCO will be posted daily at 6 pm Pacific time.

Willie Warf
February 20th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Im Ready for the news
:spinning:

stardust.
February 21st, 2024, 05:26 PM
Daily Dose of WCO #1: February 21st, 2024

Hello, this is your daily dose of WCO. Welcome to the first ever DDOWCO! I'm so excited to start this series and I'm hoping it will blossom for years to come.

Starting off with Clan-related news, Bumblestar has killed two RiverClan warriors that were supposedly mates. Pricklestep and Moonfoot. Moonfoot was killed due to Bumblestar trying to stamp out any ongoing plans. As revenge for Bumblestar killing Moonfoot, Pricklestep shouted at Bumblestar. However, Prickle was killed in the process as well.

There is a lot of chaos happening in the Malcontent battle as well, too much to list! Some highlights include Beanfloat attacking Spiderthroat and Ferretpaw running away.

In OOC news, there is a lot of reaction to Bumblestar killing the two warriors. Including both in the CBox and on Discord. Also, the Rate the *something* thread trend continues. With those threads getting a lot of current attention.

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for February 21st, 2024.

Indy
February 21st, 2024, 05:28 PM
Ouh, this is really helpful! Great idea :D

stardust.
February 21st, 2024, 05:41 PM
Ouh, this is really helpful! Great idea :D
Thank you!

braveleopard.
February 21st, 2024, 05:43 PM
yas, this is really cool!

FruitBatz
February 21st, 2024, 05:49 PM
Well this is nice!!

stardust.
February 21st, 2024, 05:54 PM
Big announcement related to DDOWCO. You can now post your own news!

Form:

Name:
News:
Mention Me:

Again, if there’s any news you see/want to be included in DDOWCO, this is the form to do so.

Beanz
February 21st, 2024, 07:14 PM
* beanfloat didn't eat sadly he is attacking Spiderthroat!

hades.
February 21st, 2024, 07:17 PM
Name: idk what to put here!
News: Shoomy is dying because she forgot about her thunderclan cat, Eaglespirit!
Mention Me: a bizarre phantasm

stardust.
February 21st, 2024, 07:20 PM
* beanfloat didn't eat sadly he is attacking Spiderthroat!
lol fixed that

Snowyfeathr
February 22nd, 2024, 03:55 PM
Name: wha- name? snowy?
News: Snowy has lost another several million dollar fighter jet. Who trusted him with one in the first place?

stardust.
February 22nd, 2024, 04:42 PM
Name: idk what to put here!
News: Shoomy is dying because she forgot about her thunderclan cat, Eaglespirit!
Name: wha- name? snowy?
News: Snowy has lost another several million dollar fighter jet. Who trusted him with one in the first place?
Will be featured in todays DDoWCO!

Bean
February 22nd, 2024, 04:44 PM
Name: Bean
News: Rainy lost his tail and now Birdsnow [his mentor] is going bezerk on his attacker [she left bumble for blood]
Mention Me: a bizarre phantasm //

stardust.
February 22nd, 2024, 04:46 PM
News: Rainy lost his tail and now Birdsnow [his mentor] is going bezerk on his attacker [she left bumble for blood]
Mention Me: a bizarre phantasm //
Accepted, featured in todays DDOWCO!

alec
February 22nd, 2024, 04:50 PM
Name: alec?
News: minkpaw (rc) has killed finchpaw (thc) but was left partially blinded by their mentor riversong (thc)

this isnt really current but hmm

blxze.
February 22nd, 2024, 04:51 PM
Name: Blaze
News: Flutterpaw has been brutally murdered and is now a depressed StarClanner. Her mentor, Garlicfeather, is now in a blind rage of murder. a bizarre phantasm

stardust.
February 22nd, 2024, 04:52 PM
Name: alec?
News: minkpaw (rc) has killed finchpaw (thc) but was left partially blinded by their mentor riversong (thc)

this isnt really current but hmm
I’ll think abt it

stardust.
February 22nd, 2024, 04:52 PM
Name: Blaze
News: Flutterpaw has been brutally murdered and is now a depressed StarClanner. Her mentor, Garlicfeather, is now in a blind rage of murder. a bizarre phantasm
Accepted!

Hestia!
February 22nd, 2024, 04:58 PM
Name: Radio (or Alastor)
News: Albatrosskit, who is based on Alastor from Hasbin Hotel, has been accepted into windclan!

stardust.
February 22nd, 2024, 04:59 PM
Name: Radio (or Alastor)
News: Albatrosskit, who is based on Alastor from Hasbin Hotel, has been accepted into windclan!
Accepted!

GoldenRavenWings
February 22nd, 2024, 05:01 PM
Name: Someone…
News: Flickerlight (SHC) has blinded Cloudnose (TC)!

stardust.
February 22nd, 2024, 05:02 PM
Name: Someone…
News: Flickerlight (SHC) has blinded Cloudnose (TC)!
Accepted!

stardust.
February 22nd, 2024, 05:16 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #2: February 22nd, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. We've got a lot of news today, mostly covering events in the IC Malcontent battle!

Starting off with IC news, Frecklefoot has been exiled from ThunderClan. As well as that, Rainpaw of RiverClan has lost his tail in the ongoing battle and his mentor, the RiverClan leader Birdsnow is out for his attacker. Minkpaw of RiverClan has also killed Finchpaw of ThunderClan, but was left partially blinded in the process. Flutterpaw of RiverClan has also been brutally murdered, her mentor, Garlicfeather of RiverClan is now in a blind rage of murder.

In non Malcontent IC related news, Albatrosskit of WindClan has been accepted into the allegiances! As well as that, Flickerlight of ShadowClan has blinded Cloudnose of ThunderClan. I guess serious injuries still happen even without battle.

In OOC news, Courage has come back to WCO after about a year of hiatus. Welcome back Courage! Shoomy is also dying because of forgetting about one of her ThunderClan OC's, and we also have Snowyfeathr. Who lost a seven million dollars fighter jet. Who trusted him with one in the first place?

Anyways, this is your DDoWCO for February 22nd, 2024.

forest
February 22nd, 2024, 05:24 PM
Name: call me sharky
News: sharky has pissed their pants. Shadowtail (tc) has defeated Riverwhisper (rc) with a severe wound to his flank. Riverwhisper has also met his future wifey Swanberry (rc). sharky is sad because he is pretty sure applications are closed for RC medicine cat.

hades.
February 22nd, 2024, 05:40 PM
Name: Ms. Notshoomy
News: Ms. Notshoomy was working for McShoomie's delivery and dropped a planetary sized smoothie on the only planet with hyperintelligent life besides earth and the Shoomular System, splitting the atoms it was made of! This just goes to show you shouldn't order fries the size of a planet.

stardust.
February 22nd, 2024, 09:00 PM
Make sure to get news requests in for tomorrow! I’m accepting them until 3 PM Pacific tomorrow!

FruitBatz
February 22nd, 2024, 09:13 PM
Name: Fruit Batz
News: :quivering: no one is hardly signing up for my two finders!!! Now for that when reading this all of your fruit is mine >:]

Snowyfeathr
February 23rd, 2024, 12:06 PM
Name: Snowy
News: Snowy has now lost a full on battleship. How does one even lose something of that size?
Mention me: a bizarre phantasm

forest
February 23rd, 2024, 12:17 PM
Name: sharky
News: forest has lost a 100 billion dollar cruise ship. How do you lose something like that?

Alastor
February 23rd, 2024, 04:45 PM
8camras turn to Merp* Uhhhh i am merp.... Dirpity derp.... MEEEEERRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMPPPPPPPP
(Translation : Count me in)

stardust.
February 23rd, 2024, 05:04 PM
DDOWCO #3 soon! Make sure to get news requests in! Would prefer Clan news.

stardust.
February 23rd, 2024, 05:57 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #3: February 23rd, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. We've got quite a bit of news to cover today as the Malcontent battle between ThunderClan and RiverClan continues to rumble!

Starting off with IC news, Shadowtail of ThunderClan has defeated Riverwhisper of RiverClan due to a severe wound on the latter's flank. Lakeshine has died in the battle as well. I continue to expect a strong series of deaths coming from this battle in the next few days.

In terms of OOC news, Ms. Notshoomy was working for McShoomie's delivery and dropped a planetary sized smoothie on the only planet with hyperintelligent life besides earth and the Shoomular System, splitting the atoms it was made of! This just goes to show you shouldn't order fries the size of a planet. We also have FruitBatz, who's finders are hardly being signed up for! "Now for that when reading this all of your fruit is mine!" - Says FruitBatz. Snowy continues to face hardships as well, now losing a full on battleship. How does one even lose something of that size? forest has lost a 100 billion dollar cruise ship as well. How do you lose something like that?

8camras turn to Merp* Uhhhh i am merp.... Dirpity derp.... MEEEEERRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMPPPPPPPP

uh.. what just happened there?

Anyways, that is your Daily Dose of WCO for February 23rd, 2024.

News requests for tomorrow's DDOWCO are now up until 3:00 PM PST tomorrow!

Snowyfeathr
February 23rd, 2024, 09:03 PM
News: Great heavens Snowy! Stop losing stuff! You've lost an entire SKYSCRAPER now! How in the world did you do that!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 24th, 2024, 08:33 AM
Name: Luna! (The real is just Luna)
My current news: FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL DAWNPAW "What do y-" STOP IT DAWNPAW!
Mention! a bizarre phantasm

Beanz
February 24th, 2024, 08:49 AM
Frecklefoot is dead!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 24th, 2024, 08:51 AM
Frecklefoot is dead!
Ohno
Me has more news.
I HABE A ART PROJECT THAT BEN DUE FOR LIKE, A MONTH

stardust.
February 24th, 2024, 09:01 AM
News: Great heavens Snowy! Stop losing stuff! You've lost an entire SKYSCRAPER now! How in the world did you do that!
Name: Luna! (The real is just Luna)
My current news: FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL DAWNPAW "What do y-" STOP IT DAWNPAW!
Frecklefoot is dead!
Ohno
Me has more news.
I HABE A ART PROJECT THAT BEN DUE FOR LIKE, A MONTH
All accepted and will be featured in DDOWCO #4!

Alastor
February 24th, 2024, 09:07 AM
Name : Merp Machine
News : POPPYFUR IS NEW MEDICINE CAT OF BADGERCLAN! I am sorry Shellwhisker and Theraphosa a bizarre phantasm

stardust.
February 24th, 2024, 09:10 AM
News : POPPYFUR IS NEW MEDICINE CAT OF BADGERCLAN! I am sorry Shellwhisker and Theraphosa a bizarre phantasm
I'll think abt this one, alt warriors news I usually don't have on my radar but I'll see if I can include this in DDOWCO #4

Alastor
February 24th, 2024, 09:13 AM
I'll think abt this one, alt warriors news I usually don't have on my radar but I'll see if I can include this in DDOWCO #4

pls add it and mention them.. it's a sorry message

stardust.
February 24th, 2024, 09:21 AM
pls add it and mention them.. it's a sorry message
probs should just apologize it to them in vms :heartbounce: I don't really want an apology message from someone I don't know too well to clutter ddowco.

hermeswind
February 24th, 2024, 09:23 AM
Name: dragonwind
News: dragonflycliff was recently blinded in a fight against dusklion

stardust.
February 24th, 2024, 09:33 AM
Name: dragonwind
News: dragonflycliff was recently blinded in a fight against dusklion
accepted!

also just so you guys know I won't be posting accepted until ddowco starts so it doesn't clutter news requests

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 24th, 2024, 09:34 AM
All accepted and will be featured in DDOWCO #4!
Thanks!

stardust.
February 24th, 2024, 12:15 PM
Make sure to get those news requests in!
Remember the form:

News:
Mention Me:

By the way, make sure to include the full cats name and what clan they are in for news reports!

stardust.
February 24th, 2024, 03:53 PM
1 hour left to get news requests in!

stardust.
February 24th, 2024, 05:21 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #4: February 24th~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. This is the last day of the Malcontent battle. And with the battle ending, lets honor those who have died in the battle:

Pricklestep of RiverClan
Moonfoot of RiverClan
Finchpaw of ThunderClan
Flutterpaw of RiverClan
Riverwhisper of RiverClan
And Lakeshine of RiverClan

o7 to all of them. Seems like RiverClan continues to face hardships

Along with that, Frecklefoot, who was previously exiled from ThunderClan. Has now died. It seems like exile doesn't usually go well for the cats who get that.. awesome.. privilege. Dragonflycliff of ThunderClan was also blinded by Dusklion of RiverClan!

Weather in the clans is solidly cold! 21 degrees in ThunderClan with clear skies, will there be Thunder? We don't know! ShadowClan is also packing 21 degrees! Oof. And 21 degrees in RiverClan too? We should be worried about the weather incase it starts snowing, as it is still leaf bare after all. And 21 degrees in WindClan as well, seems like 21 is todays lucky number! That's the Saturday Weather from Stardust.

We now head into OOC news. Great heavens Snowy! Stop losing stuff! Snowy has now lost an entire SKYSCRAPER now! How in the world did they do that? Lunastar is also mad at their character Dawnpaw for breaking the 4th wall "FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL DAWNPAW "What do y-" STOP IT DAWNPAW!" - Lunastar says. Lunastar also has an art project that's been due for a MONTH! Whoa.

Anyways, that's your DDOWCO for February 24th, 2024!

Snowyfeathr
February 24th, 2024, 10:11 PM
Name: Sonwy(snowys glitched twin)
News: While Snowy has been losing stuff, Sonwy has been gaining stuff! So far they've gained a fighter jet, a battleship, and a skyscraper! Wait a minute . . .

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 25th, 2024, 11:51 AM
Name: Solar (Luna's Twin that is the polar opposite)
News: Solar is now as hot as the sun! *realizing you were using Solar as an arm pillow* Wait- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *arm now has fourth degree burns*

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 11:55 AM
Name: Sonwy(snowys glitched twin)
News: While Snowy has been losing stuff, Sonwy has been gaining stuff! So far they've gained a fighter jet, a battleship, and a skyscraper! Wait a minute . . .
Name: Solar (Luna's Twin that is the polar opposite)
News: Solar is now as hot as the sun! *realizing you were using Solar as an arm pillow* Wait- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *arm now has fourth degree burns*
Accepted, will be featured in today’s DDOWCO! Btw, is there any clan news that anyone wants to share?

MockingRabbit
February 25th, 2024, 12:02 PM
Yo! Can I suggest adding a hashtag to your news?
It would make it way easier to find:D

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 12:03 PM
Yo! Can I suggest adding a hashtag to your news?
It would make it way easier to find:D
what’s a hashtag?

Snowyfeathr
February 25th, 2024, 12:12 PM
what’s a hashtag?

Example, #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

MockingRabbit
February 25th, 2024, 12:21 PM
what’s a hashtag?
It is like... you say # DDoWCO (Without the space) and it will create like an album of all the posts with that hashtag, and people can subscribe to it.
Um... I think there is a page somewhere... Found it!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66977

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 12:27 PM
#ddowco

Why isn’t this working?

MockingRabbit
February 25th, 2024, 12:29 PM
#ddowco

Why isn’t this working?
'S like a mention. Maybe you need to add a space before it?

Should always generate a link.

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 12:31 PM
'S like a mention. Maybe you need to add a space before it?

Should always generate a link.
# ddowco

huh, still not working

Snowyfeathr
February 25th, 2024, 12:37 PM
# ddowco

huh, still not working

remove the space in between # and ddowco it should be like this #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 12:46 PM
remove the space in between # and ddowco it should be like this #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)
mk, #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

still didn’t work, oh nvm it did

make sure to subscribe to #ddowco for all the news and updates on wco..daily!

Snowyfeathr
February 25th, 2024, 01:13 PM
subcribbled!

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 02:25 PM
if you still have them make sure to get those news requests in! Make sure to use #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco) to notify me and keep in mind that ddowco will go up in about 3 hours!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 25th, 2024, 02:51 PM
Accepted, will be featured in today’s DDOWCO! Btw, is there any clan news that anyone wants to share?
Well, Angelclan has a new cat, that thinks he's gonna die...

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 03:05 PM
Well, Angelclan has a new cat, that thinks he's gonna die...
Usually I don’t like putting alt warriors news into ddowco, but I’ll make an exception bc this is kinda funny. Accepted!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 25th, 2024, 04:55 PM
Usually I don’t like putting alt warriors news into ddowco, but I’ll make an exception bc this is kinda funny. Accepted!
K thanks!

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 05:21 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #5: February 25th, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. It's Sunday! And every Sunday I will be introducing a new feature/segment on DDOWCO. So now, you can use the hashtag #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco) to notify me and others about updates surrounding DDOWCO!

Anyways, the Malcontent battle is almost done, I thought it would end yesterday but there are more people posting in it so I guess it ends today? Which is about it for clan news. Not a whole lot going on here today.

But we still have some OOC news! You might know Snowy from our previous DDOWCO episodes, they kept on losing stuff and haven't gotten anything back. But what if Snowy had a twin? Meet Sonwy! Snowy's glitched twin. I don't know how they are glitched, but that's not relevant here. What IS relevant is that while Snowy has been losing stuff, Sonwy has been gaining stuff! So far they've gained a fighter jet, a battleship, and a skyscraper! Wait a minute . . .

We have to go deeper into this mystery on how Snowy vs. Sonwy turns out! Stay tuned tomorrow to see if there's more news regarding this chaotic fight for items.

That's not the only twin making an appearance though. Meet Solar! Lunastar's twin that is completely the opposite. Solar is now as hot as the sun! *realizes I was using Solar as an arm pillow* Wait- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *arm now has fourth degree burns*

Anyways, while I recover from that. Let's see our WCO Traffic for today!

Traffic in WCO is looking good with the Clearings being the most viewed threads. The Index of WCO is also looking quite popular today, as usual. And we've got a lot of users just scattered around in many different threads. That's your WCO Traffic report from Who's Online.

I was luckily able to get some water to heal that burn, we do have one more news story to share. Usually I don't cover Alt and Non Warriors RP's, but this is so hilarious that I just HAD to include it. Angelclan has a new cat! That thinks he's gonna die...

That is funny! Why would you join a clan in the first place if you're gonna die?

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for February 25th, 2024! Make sure to use that hashtag: #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco) to remind everyone about current updates regarding news!

Foxine
February 25th, 2024, 08:08 PM
#ddwco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddwco)
I got news. All the clans might want to know about a certain killer kitty of mine! My cannibal seven-moon old loner Claw has killed a Windclan elder, Badgersnap, and injured Cloudnose and Streampaw, both from Thunderclan. Please be sure to visit my 'Claw's reign of terror' thread to post victims, as they are much in need! Also, please know that Claw could strike anywhere. So watch out! Hope you put this in tomorrow's daily dose.
a bizarre phantasm

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 08:09 PM
#ddwco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddwco)
I got news. All the clans might want to know about a certain killer kitty of mine! My cannibal seven-moon old loner Claw has killed a Windclan elder, Badgersnap, and injured Cloudnose and Streampaw, both from Thunderclan. Please be sure to visit my 'Claw's reign of terror' thread to post victims, as they are much in need! Also, please know that Claw could strike anywhere. So watch out! Hope you put this in tomorrow's daily dose.
a bizarre phantasm
Accepted!

hades.
February 25th, 2024, 08:13 PM
Shoomy has stolen sonwy's house as charge for his crimes! #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 08:15 PM
Shoomy has stolen sonwy's house as charge for his crimes! #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)
Accepted!

Desert Rain Frog
February 25th, 2024, 08:20 PM
Name: Froggie/Frog
News: Desert Rain Frog Killed One Of Many Wendigos Outside Of WCO Players' Windows! And SilverStorm (Tc) Lost A Whole Ear In The Raid!
a bizarre phantasm

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 08:27 PM
Name: Froggie/Frog
News: Desert Rain Frog Killed One Of Many Wendigos Outside Of WCO Players' Windows! And SilverStorm (Tc) Lost A Whole Ear In The Raid!
a bizarre phantasm
Accepted!

Foxine
February 25th, 2024, 08:30 PM
Here is the Claw victim sign up form, for any interested.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821

Snowyfeathr
February 25th, 2024, 09:58 PM
a bizarre phantasm

Sonwy has stolen shoomy's house in revenge for stealing his house!

stardust.
February 25th, 2024, 10:23 PM
a bizarre phantasm

Sonwy has stolen shoomy's house in revenge for stealing his house!
Accepted!

blxze.
February 26th, 2024, 12:24 PM
Name: blxze./Blaze
News: Blaze has attempted to light her own signature on fire. Unfortunately, all she managed to do was scorch her computer screen! Since she couldn't seem to burn her own (what a bummer,) Blaze has instead begun trying to light others signatures on fire! Who knows who the first victim of her scorched reign of signature-terror will be?

#ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)
a bizarre phantasm

Feel free to edit that

braveleopard.
February 26th, 2024, 02:47 PM
Name: leopard
News: Starclan mates moonfoot and pricklestep have begun illegal stalking of all roleplayers. Beware!!! a bizarre phantasm

stardust.
February 26th, 2024, 04:52 PM
I have exciting news! For the first time in DDOWCO history, I am choosing someone else to be the host! VM me if you want to be host for today and I’ll randomly select one of you lucky people!

Make sure to follow this format:

~Daily Dose of WCO #6: February 26th, 2024~(Bolded and centered)

Make sure your first sentence is: Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO.

Also make sure that you cover clan news first and then OOC news, also make sure to get all news requests since yesterdays DDOWCO into todays DDOWCO.

As well as that, make sure your last sentence is: Anyways, that’s your Daily Dose of WCO for February 26th, 2024.

Make sure to vm me if you want to be chosen for today! Use that hashtag #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco) and, stay cool

stardust.
February 26th, 2024, 05:11 PM
I’m excited to announce that shoomy! will be the host of DDOWCO for today!

hades.
February 26th, 2024, 05:26 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #6: February 26th, 2024~

Hello, Wco people! Welcome to the most reliable and most definitely stable news show anywhere! Today, we have news, because we are persistant.

Starting off in the roleplay section, starclan mates moonfoot and pricklestep have begun illegal stalking of all roleplayers. Beware!!! In addition to illegal dead people, SilverStorm (Tc) Lost A Whole Ear In The Raid! That thing was violent. But you know, the world isn't always about war. There's also cannabilism. there's a cannibal seven-moon old loner Claw who has killed a Windclan elder, Badgersnap, and injured Cloudnose and Streampaw, both from Thunderclan.

Outside of that, we have our real people! At least, I hope they're real... anyway, I have stolen sonwy's house to charge for his crimes. Wait, is that a helicopter? Wait, that's my HOUSE...? SONWY, GIVE ME MY HOUSE BACK.

In addition, we also have good news. Desert Rain Frog Killed One Of Many Wendigos Outside Of WCO Players' Windows! Now we don't have to worry about being eaten. Also, Blaze has attempted to light her own signature on fire. Unfortunately, all she managed to do was scorch her computer screen! Since she couldn't seem to burn her own (what a bummer,) Blaze has instead begun trying to light others signatures on fire! Who knows who the first victim of her scorched reign of signature-terror will be?

Anyways, that’s your Daily Dose of WCO for February 26th, 2024.
#ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

stardust.
February 26th, 2024, 05:28 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #6: February 26th, 2024~

Hello, Wco people! Welcome to the most reliable and most definitely stable news show anywhere! Today, we have news, because we are persistant.

Starting off in the roleplay section, starclan mates moonfoot and pricklestep have begun illegal stalking of all roleplayers. Beware!!! In addition to illegal dead people, SilverStorm (Tc) Lost A Whole Ear In The Raid! That thing was violent. But you know, the world isn't always about war. There's also cannabilism. there's a cannibal seven-moon old loner Claw who has killed a Windclan elder, Badgersnap, and injured Cloudnose and Streampaw, both from Thunderclan.

Outside of that, we have our real people! At least, I hope they're real... anyway, I have stolen sonwy's house to charge for his crimes. Wait, is that a helicopter? Wait, that's my HOUSE...? SONWY, GIVE ME MY HOUSE BACK.

In addition, we also have good news. Desert Rain Frog Killed One Of Many Wendigos Outside Of WCO Players' Windows! Now we don't have to worry about being eaten. Also, Blaze has attempted to light her own signature on fire. Unfortunately, all she managed to do was scorch her computer screen! Since she couldn't seem to burn her own (what a bummer,) Blaze has instead begun trying to light others signatures on fire! Who knows who the first victim of her scorched reign of signature-terror will be?

Anyways, that’s your Daily Dose of WCO for February 26th, 2024.
This is really great!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 26th, 2024, 06:07 PM
Name: Dawnpaw (actually Lunastar by Dawnpaw interrupts, don't put the () in plz thanks!)
News: "Yay! I finally get to do the news! So-" SHUT IT DAWNPAW! Anyways, what she was saying was, *your arm magically heals* I had 10 notifs today! I also got my first badge! And, I'm now an Scp. I have been for... Lemme think... Over 1,000 years! Wait- that's a long time... OH WELL! Also I finally have a computer again! And I change personality all the time. So, yea, also I killed someone! Not literally, it was a scenario where a cub Scout drank "blue sports drink" it was a cleaning product so me and my troop identified it as WindX. Apparently we have no clue how to handle poisonings! Don't drink WindX in front of us, you'd have a 0.0000000000000000000001% chance of survival... ANYWAYS! 6/7 survived not too bad :3 also we know how to save a broken femur, but NOT A POISONING?! It was for a First-Aid meet :3 and we used actual scouts to do it on.

Foxine
February 26th, 2024, 06:33 PM
Got big Windclan news! A Windclan kit rebellion, known as ChaosClan! Already has a leader, deputy, and three warriors. definitely big news.

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 26th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Got big Windclan news! A Windclan kit rebellion, known as ChaosClan! Already has a leader, deputy, and three warriors. definitely big news.
Yes! I'm one of them! The name's Darkmoon!
a bizarre phantasm

Foxine
February 26th, 2024, 06:44 PM
@a bizarre phantasm (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=19246)
Darkmoon is gonna be a great med kit. Snowstar is very happy about this.

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 26th, 2024, 06:45 PM
Ikr

panchiko
February 27th, 2024, 02:00 PM
this is a cute idea!!

qol suggestion: masterlist of links to the official announcements in the first post of the thread !! i.e.
feb 21, 2024 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1554666&postcount=3)
feb 22, 2024 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1555197&postcount=24)
feb 23, 2024 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1555918&postcount=33)
et cetera! maybe spoilered per month or smth. makes it really easy to find

thank you for your service o7 this is a very helpful thread

Snowyfeathr
February 27th, 2024, 02:13 PM
News: Hm. Snowy has now lost an entire planet. Check back later to see if he finds it.

Streamtail
February 27th, 2024, 02:36 PM
Name: @/Streamtail

News: The leader of the Sc army of kits (down with the oldies!) is becoming an apprentice soon, she is debating whether or not to go into retirement & encourage all generations to become a giant mass of rabid kits (which would mean she'd have to hire a new army leader), or just take the generation with her through apprentice-hood/warrior-hood and become a giant army/rabid friend group. The dilemma!

hades.
February 27th, 2024, 02:39 PM
oh crap am i hosting again

stardust.
February 27th, 2024, 04:51 PM
Name: Dawnpaw (actually Lunastar by Dawnpaw interrupts, don't put the () in plz thanks!)
News: "Yay! I finally get to do the news! So-" SHUT IT DAWNPAW! Anyways, what she was saying was, *your arm magically heals* I had 10 notifs today! I also got my first badge! And, I'm now an Scp. I have been for... Lemme think... Over 1,000 years! Wait- that's a long time... OH WELL! Also I finally have a computer again! And I change personality all the time. So, yea, also I killed someone! Not literally, it was a scenario where a cub Scout drank "blue sports drink" it was a cleaning product so me and my troop identified it as WindX. Apparently we have no clue how to handle poisonings! Don't drink WindX in front of us, you'd have a 0.0000000000000000000001% chance of survival... ANYWAYS! 6/7 survived not too bad :3 also we know how to save a broken femur, but NOT A POISONING?! It was for a First-Aid meet :3 and we used actual scouts to do it on.
a bizarre phantasm
News: Hm. Snowy has now lost an entire planet. Check back later to see if he finds it.

News: The leader of the Sc army of kits (down with the oldies!) is becoming an apprentice soon, she is debating whether or not to go into retirement & encourage all generations to become a giant mass of rabid kits (which would mean she'd have to hire a new army leader), or just take the generation with her through apprentice-hood/warrior-hood and become a giant army/rabid friend group. The dilemma!

All accepted!
oh crap am i hosting again
Nope! I am hosting for the rest of the week.

stardust.
February 27th, 2024, 05:11 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #7: February 27th, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. We've got some solid news today! Some clan updates coming specifically.

Anyways, starting off with clan news. A RiverClan meeting has been started by Birdsnow! Very excited to see how that turns out as meetings are always very exciting to watch. We also have a WindClan kit rebellion that includes a leader, a deputy, and three warriors. Darkmoon is also assigned to be the medicine kit, if you will. That's not the only kit army drama though. The leader of the Sc army of kits (down with the oldies!) is becoming an apprentice soon, she is debating whether or not to go into retirement & encourage all generations to become a giant mass of rabid kits (which would mean she'd have to hire a new army leader), or just take the generation with her through apprentice-hood/warrior-hood and become a giant army/rabid friend group. The dilemma!

We also have some OOC news. We had an interruption earlier from an apprentice called Dawnpaw who wanted to do the news for today. Which caused some problems.. Lunastar also had 10 notifs today! They also got their first badge! And, their now an Scp. Lunastar has been for... Lemme think... Over 1,000 years! Wait- that's a long time... OH WELL! Also Lunastar finally has a computer again! And they change personality all the time.

So, yea, also Lunastar killed someone! Not literally, it was a scenario where a cub Scout drank "blue sports drink" it was a cleaning product so Lunastar and their troop identified it as WindX. Apparently that troop has no clue how to handle poisonings! Don't drink WindX in front of them, you'd have a 0.0000000000000000000001% chance of survival... ANYWAYS! 6/7 survived not too bad :3 also Luna's troop knows how to save a broken femur, but NOT A POISONING?! It was for a First-Aid meet :3 and they used actual scouts to do it on. Sounds like a very interesting story.

We also have Snowy reporting some more news about losing stuff. Now losing an entire planet! Sheesh. Will Snowy end up finding it though? Find out after these messag- Never mind.

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for February 27th, 2024. #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 27th, 2024, 06:24 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #7: February 27th, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. We've got some solid news today! Some clan updates coming specifically.

Anyways, starting off with clan news. A RiverClan meeting has been started by Birdsnow! Very excited to see how that turns out as meetings are always very exciting to watch. We also have a WindClan kit rebellion that includes a leader, a deputy, and three warriors. Darkmoon is also assigned to be the medicine kit, if you will. That's not the only kit army drama though. The leader of the Sc army of kits (down with the oldies!) is becoming an apprentice soon, she is debating whether or not to go into retirement & encourage all generations to become a giant mass of rabid kits (which would mean she'd have to hire a new army leader), or just take the generation with her through apprentice-hood/warrior-hood and become a giant army/rabid friend group. The dilemma!

We also have some OOC news. We had an interruption earlier from an apprentice called Dawnpaw who wanted to do the news for today. Which caused some problems.. Lunastar also had 10 notifs today! They also got their first badge! And, their now an Scp. Lunastar has been for... Lemme think... Over 1,000 years! Wait- that's a long time... OH WELL! Also Lunastar finally has a computer again! And they change personality all the time.

So, yea, also Lunastar killed someone! Not literally, it was a scenario where a cub Scout drank "blue sports drink" it was a cleaning product so Lunastar and their troop identified it as WindX. Apparently that troop has no clue how to handle poisonings! Don't drink WindX in front of them, you'd have a 0.0000000000000000000001% chance of survival... ANYWAYS! 6/7 survived not too bad :3 also Luna's troop knows how to save a broken femur, but NOT A POISONING?! It was for a First-Aid meet :3 and they used actual scouts to do it on. Sounds like a very interesting story.

We also have Snowy reporting some more news about losing stuff. Now losing an entire planet! Sheesh. Will Snowy end up finding it though? Find out after these messag- Never mind.

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for February 27th, 2024. #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)
Omg- I loved this XD

hades.
February 27th, 2024, 06:24 PM
#ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco) Shoomy has kidnapped sonwy and refuses to let them go until they give her house back!

stardust.
February 27th, 2024, 06:25 PM
this is a cute idea!!

qol suggestion: masterlist of links to the official announcements in the first post of the thread !! i.e.
feb 21, 2024 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1554666&postcount=3)
feb 22, 2024 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1555197&postcount=24)
feb 23, 2024 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1555918&postcount=33)
et cetera! maybe spoilered per month or smth. makes it really easy to find

thank you for your service o7 this is a very helpful thread
maybe soon :eyes:

Snowyfeathr
February 27th, 2024, 06:28 PM
#ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco) Shoomy has kidnapped sonwy and refuses to let them go until they give her house back!

sonwy has vaporized out of nowhere, and now shoomy has been kidnapped!

Sonwy: gets kidnapped. vaporizes and kidnaps shoomy refuses to elaborate further

hades.
February 27th, 2024, 06:33 PM

Sonwy: gets kidnapped. vaporizes and kidnaps shoomy refuses to elaborate further
shoomy happens to turn into spores! She's getting tired of this, so she build anther house and sonwy-proofs it!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 27th, 2024, 06:33 PM
Name: SCP-134213 ("") (Luna's scp) and Luna
News: "Hello." Flip... They're back... *you prepare to blow it up* NO. NO. DON'T BLOW THEM UP! IT'LL KILL ME TOO. (You: They aren't you, so, get out of the way then!) NO, THEY ARE ME. (You: Oop-)
Anyways, I need sleep...
SOMEONE GIMME THEIR SLEEP PLZ *violently shaking everyone so they give me sleep* a bizarre phantasm

stardust.
February 27th, 2024, 06:34 PM

Name: SCP-134213 ("") (Luna's scp) and Luna
News: "Hello." Flip... They're back... *you prepare to blow it up* NO. NO. DON'T BLOW THEM UP! IT'LL KILL ME TOO. (You: They aren't you, so, get out of the way then!) NO, THEY ARE ME. (You: Oop-)
Anyways, I need sleep...
SOMEONE GIMME THEIR SLEEP PLZ *violently shaking everyone so they give me sleep* a bizarre phantasm
All accepted!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 27th, 2024, 06:37 PM
All accepted!
i literally do need to eep but my brainy brain thing says "NO"

stardust.
February 28th, 2024, 08:47 AM
Bump

Hestia!
February 28th, 2024, 11:16 AM
Name: Your average system
News: 1) were all lonely here, come VM us at (insert our @ plz) 2) plz, plz, plz, buy some names from us we have 38 pages of names /vvnf
Mention: a bizarre phantasm

Alastor
February 28th, 2024, 11:24 AM
News : Come Join badgerclan! the clan of the freeeeeeee *sings more* YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! defo no murder here hehe...
Mention a bizarre phantasm

Desert Rain Frog
February 28th, 2024, 01:57 PM
HOW DO I JOIN. IM MAKING A KIT RN.

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 28th, 2024, 03:45 PM
HOW DO I JOIN. IM MAKING A KIT RN.
you put kit request for windclan, then rp in nursery, mine's not accepted yet, but i'm rping in nursery still!

Streamtail
February 28th, 2024, 03:52 PM
Name : @/Streamtail
News : Heatherclan only needs a med cat for the Alley Cats before the main rp is started!!!

stardust.
February 28th, 2024, 04:52 PM
Name: Your average system
News: 1) were all lonely here, come VM us at (insert our @ plz) 2) plz, plz, plz, buy some names from us we have 38 pages of names /vvnf
Mention: a bizarre phantasm
News : Come Join badgerclan! the clan of the freeeeeeee *sings more* YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! defo no murder here hehe...
Name : @/Streamtail
News : Heatherclan only needs a med cat for the Alley Cats before the main rp is started!!!
Accepted!

stardust.
February 28th, 2024, 05:03 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #8: February 28th, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO! We've got some news around the Alt Clans today. Along with some more OOC news.

Starting off with clan news, there is none in the main clans! But we have some alt clan advertisements.

BadgerClan by Merp Machine:

Come Join badgerclan! the clan of the freeeeeeee *sings more* YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! defo no murder here hehe...

HeatherClan by Streamtail:

Heatherclan only needs a med cat for the Alley Cats before the main rp is started!!!

That's it for Clan news, meanwhile, we do have some OOC news.

Shoomy has kidnapped Sonwy and refuses to let them go until they give Shoomy their house back! The conflict stirs up between Shoomy and Sonwy. And indeed it does, as Sonwy has vaporized out of nowhere, and now Shoomy has been kidnapped! What a massive turn of events folks, it seems that now both Sonwy and Shoomy are both kidnapped one by one!

"Hello." Flip... They're back... *I prepare to blow it up* NO. NO. DON'T BLOW THEM UP! IT'LL KILL ME TOO. (Me: They aren't you, so, get out of the way then!) NO, THEY ARE ME. (Me: Oop-)
Anyways, Lunastar need sleep...
SOMEONE GIVE LUNASTAR THEIR SLEEP PLZ *violently shaking everyone so they give Lunastar sleep*

We're all lonely here, come VM TheRadioDemon at their profile. Please, please, please. Buy some names from TheRadioDemon. They have 38 pages of names.

Huh, 38 pages? That's a lot. Anyways, it seems like the Rate the *something* thread trend has severely fallen off. Also, a petition has started to get DDOWCO on the home page.

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for February 28th, 2024. #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 28th, 2024, 05:20 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #8: February 28th, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO! We've got some news around the Alt Clans today. Along with some more OOC news.

Starting off with clan news, there is none in the main clans! But we have some alt clan advertisements.

BadgerClan by Merp Machine:

Come Join badgerclan! the clan of the freeeeeeee *sings more* YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! defo no murder here hehe...

HeatherClan by Streamtail:

Heatherclan only needs a med cat for the Alley Cats before the main rp is started!!!

That's it for Clan news, meanwhile, we do have some OOC news.

Shoomy has kidnapped Sonwy and refuses to let them go until they give Shoomy their house back! The conflict stirs up between Shoomy and Sonwy. And indeed it does, as Sonwy has vaporized out of nowhere, and now Shoomy has been kidnapped! What a massive turn of events folks, it seems that now both Sonwy and Shoomy are both kidnapped one by one!

"Hello." Flip... They're back... *I prepare to blow it up* NO. NO. DON'T BLOW THEM UP! IT'LL KILL ME TOO. (Me: They aren't you, so, get out of the way then!) NO, THEY ARE ME. (Me: Oop-)
Anyways, Lunastar need sleep...
SOMEONE GIVE LUNASTAR THEIR SLEEP PLZ *violently shaking everyone so they give Lunastar sleep*

We're all lonely here, come VM TheRadioDemon at their profile. Please, please, please. Buy some names from TheRadioDemon. They have 38 pages of names.

Huh, 38 pages? That's a lot. Anyways, it seems like the Rate the *something* thread trend has severely fallen off. Also, a petition has started to get DDOWCO on the home page.

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for February 28th, 2024. #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)
Name: Lunalight (another one of my cats)
News: "DAWNPAW I WILL MAKE YOUR AUNT SICK STARCLAN ON YOU, GET BACK TO DARKCLAN" oop-

Name: My white crayon
News: "STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A CRYSTAL" no

Name: My brain
News: (Insert random gibberish singing) (insert unreleased songs i made) SHUT UP BRAIN

braveleopard.
February 28th, 2024, 05:22 PM
a bizarre phantasm
where is this so-called petition to get ddowco on the home page? i would definetely sign

stardust.
February 28th, 2024, 10:55 PM
Bump

stardust.
February 29th, 2024, 08:34 AM
Make sure to get news requests in if you have them. I'm accepting them until 3:00 PM PST.

Streamtail
February 29th, 2024, 08:40 AM
News: Um, Heatherclan actually needs a med cat in the Peace Lovers before the rp is started... *Cough, cough*

Snowyfeathr
February 29th, 2024, 09:11 AM
News: DesertClan needs a med cat also. Please join

stardust.
February 29th, 2024, 04:46 PM
bump, remember that I will stop accepting these at 3 pm!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 29th, 2024, 05:13 PM
bump, remember that I will stop accepting these at 3 pm!
remember my quote was three random stories for news <3

stardust.
February 29th, 2024, 05:14 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #9: February 29th, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. We don't have as much news as usual today, but still quite a lot. Specifically in the Clan news department.

Which is, as usual, where we'll be starting off. And with some big news in fact. That news being about Twilightstar, the WindClan leader. As she has been hurt by a couple of minks. ThunderClan and WindClan have both started meetings as well along with RiverClan continuing theirs from Tuesday. So the main question is, where has ShadowClan been with the meetings?

We also have two alt clans that are looking for medicine cats, HeatherClan and DesertClan.

"HeatherClan needs a med cat in the Peace Lovers before the rp is started" - Streamtail

"DesertClan needs a med cat also. Please join" - Snowyfeathr

Anyways, we now have our OOC news block. "DAWNPAW I WILL MAKE YOUR AUNT SICK STARCLAN ON YOU, GET BACK TO DARKCLAN" oop- It seems like there was an incident on set with Lunalight and a returning face, Dawnpaw. Now Dawnpaw, I'm gonna make this cl- "STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A CRYSTAL" no. Huh, it seems like a talking white crayon has stumbled on stage. We'll give Dawnpaw a warning for now. However, next time I won't be so lenient.

Anyhow, Lunastar's brain has many strange things in it today. Including random gibberish singing and unreleased songs that they made. "SHUT UP BRAIN" - Lunastar.

There are also many new threads in the General Board. And the chatbox is very lively today too!

That's your Daily Dose of WCO for February 29th, 2024. #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

Foxine
February 29th, 2024, 08:34 PM

Wispwillow: Hi, Wispwillow here! Please don't mind the cat I'm dragging with me. It's just my creation, Wisppaw. At any rate, I've got some Darkclan news!
Wisppaw: HEY, LET ME TALK!
Wispwillow: Okay, okay. Calm down, Wisppaw! I can make you stop, you know. You're my character!
Wisppaw: JUST LET ME TALK!
*Pause, as Wisppaw waits to see if her creator will interuppt. Wispwillow doesn't reply*
Wisppaw: Okay, so as my creator *elbows Wispwillow* was trying to rob me of saying, I'm the new med cat of Darkclan! OF COURSE, no one saw fit to say anything about that.
Wispwillow: Gee, I wonder who my creation is referring to. Sorry, Lunalight! Please ignore Wisppaw! *Lunastar*
Wisppaw: SHUT UP AND DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR ME!
Wispwillow: Wisppaw, shut up yourself! What you said was rude!
Wisppaw: DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE IF I'M BEING RUDE! IT ISN'T LIKE I DIDN'T STORM OUT ON FLOATDROP AND MAKE HER MAD DURING MY TRAINING!
Wispwillow: Okay, that's enough. I'm taking me and Wisppaw back to where we belong. Bye, folks, we'll be back!
Wisppaw: YOU'LL BET WE WILL BE!
*Wispwillow drags Wisppaw away*

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
February 29th, 2024, 09:16 PM

Wispwillow: Hi, Wispwillow here! Please don't mind the cat I'm dragging with me. It's just my creation, Wisppaw. At any rate, I've got some Darkclan news!
Wispwillow: Okay, okay. Calm down, Wisppaw! I can make you stop, you know. You're my character!
*Pause, as Wisppaw waits to see if her creator will interuppt. Wispwillow doesn't reply*
Wisppaw: Okay, so as my creator *elbows Wispwillow* was trying to rob me of saying, I'm the new med cat of Darkclan! OF COURSE, no one saw fit to say anything about that.
Wispwillow: Gee, I wonder who my creation is referring to. Sorry, Lunalight! Please ignore Wisppaw! *Lunastar*
Wisppaw: DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE IF I'M BEING RUDE! IT ISN'T LIKE I DIDN'T STORM OUT ON FLOATDROP AND MAKE HER MAD DURING MY TRAINING!
Wispwillow: Okay, that's enough. I'm taking me and Wisppaw back to where we belong. Bye, folks, we'll be back!

Lunalight sighs. "I already have two things on my hands, Wispwillow, You gotta deal with Wisppaw..."
Dawnpaw: "MOM LET ME GOOOOOOOOO"
Lunalight: Lunastar should I release the beast?
Me: NO NO NO NO NO SHE WILL CAUSE TOO MUCH CHAOS
*Hailstorm teleports standing on Wispwillow's head*
Hailstorm: Sorry Wispwillow!

Foxine
March 1st, 2024, 08:29 AM
Lunalight sighs. "I already have two things on my hands, Wispwillow, You gotta deal with Wisppaw..."

Wispwillow: Oh, it's fine Hailstorm!
*Wisppaw wriggles out of Wispwillow's grasp*
Wisppaw: I'M FREE!
Wispwillow: Get back here!
Wisppaw: NEVER!
*Wisppaw frees Dawnpaw
Wispwillow: Hey, stop!
Wisppaw: Nope! I made my move! Let's go, Dawnpaw!
*Wisppaw runs, signaling that Dawnpaw follows. Wisppaw runs up a tree, takes Dawnpaw with her*

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 1st, 2024, 02:28 PM
*Wisppaw frees Dawnpaw
*Wisppaw runs, signaling that Dawnpaw follows. Wisppaw runs up a tree, takes Dawnpaw with her*
*and Hailstorm jumps up the FRICKEN TREE and grabs those two and gives Wisppaw to Wispwillow*

hades.
March 1st, 2024, 02:34 PM
. a bizarre phantasm
Shoomy has written a peace treaty to sonwy on a fruit roll-up as long as she gets her house back! Snowyfeathr

Snowyfeathr
March 1st, 2024, 02:41 PM
. a bizarre phantasm
Shoomy has written a peace treaty to sonwy on a fruit roll-up as long as she gets her house back! Snowyfeathr

Sonwy slurps the fruit roll up and refuses to give the house back.

stardust.
March 1st, 2024, 05:45 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #10: March 1st, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. We got a fire news story today in the OOC news category. However, no clan news in sight! Shocking, especially for a Friday.

Because there is no clan news, I am gonna give you a fun fact about WCO. Did you know that there have been 63 leaders in the main clans on WCO? I sure as heck didn't.

We do have a very complex OOC news story to make up for the lack of Clan news however! Give it up for act 1, Wispwillow and Wisppaw!:

What an interesting argument indeed, it seems like Wisppaw is quite the troublemaker. Although not as much as Dawnpaw who we've seen a couple times here on DDOWCO! Wait a minute...

Whaaattt just happened?? It seems like Lunalight, Dawnpaw, and Hailstorm have stumbled on stage! We're trying to shoot a news story here guys, KNOCK IT OFF!

Sorry about that, to continue things off. Sho- WHAAAAA

*Wisppaw frees Dawnpaw

AAAAAAAAA!!!! WHY DO THEY KEEP STUMBLING ON STAGE??? CREW, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

Crew Member: "Sur- AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Hailstorm jumps up the FRICKEN TREE and grabs those two and gives Wisppaw to Wispwillow*

ALRIGHT! THATS IT! YOU GUYS HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!!! WE ARE MOVING TO A DIFFERENT ROOM TO SHOOT THIS NEXT SEGMENT!

*insert commercial break here* This DDOWCO broadcast is sponsored by Stardust Cruises! Go to Stardust Cruises today to get 50% off on a DDOWCO subscription!

We are back. And to close out DDOWCO today, we have the continuation of the Shoomy vs. Sonwy arc! Shoomy has written a peace treaty to Sonwy on a fruit roll-up as long as she gets her house back. Big news, and involving a fruit rollup as well. However, the rivalry continues as Sonwy slurps the fruit roll up and refuses to give the house back.

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for March 1st, 2024. #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

SpiritWolf_yt
March 1st, 2024, 06:16 PM
Name: spiritwolf_yt
News: having art block rip

Name: Nightpaw
News: creating a event what prob won’t be done till 3/10/24 -_-, also probably gonna have a arguement with Scalescar
Mention Me: ( whoever)

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 1st, 2024, 08:00 PM
LunaTheTherian (my old yt)
*this acc poofed out of existence*

Me (listening to The Score's "Revolution" and "Born For This")
AW FRICK YEAH

William Afton
*totally not muderdering kids, and stuffing them in animal furry robots* me to that: FNAF ANIMATRONICS ARE FURRY ROBOTS CHANGE MY MIND

My creepypasta oc
D e a t h bcuz yes

Me: (to all of these) SHUT UP PPL I'M TRYING TO EEP
a bizarre phantasm

stardust.
March 2nd, 2024, 11:45 AM
Make sure to get news requests in! Requests accepted until 3 PM PST!

Snowyfeathr
March 2nd, 2024, 11:49 AM
Snowy has lost an entire universe. Uhh- how . . .?
a bizarre phantasm

Alastor
March 2nd, 2024, 12:20 PM
a bizarre phantasm
(PLEASE DO ON MARCH 5TH)
News : IT'S MY B-DAY TODAY! IT'S MY B-DAY TODAY! IT'S MY BDAY IT'S MY BDAY
IT'S MY BDAY TODAY!
(sing in the tune of happy birthday)

Bean
March 2nd, 2024, 01:48 PM
News: Rainpaw climbed the floodstone bc he wanted cuddles from birdsnow.

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 01:50 PM
Shoomy does a big fix to get rid of sonwy! a bizarre phantasm Snowyfeathr

stardust.
March 2nd, 2024, 01:52 PM
Name: Mousepaw
News: *camera cuts to Mousepaw staring at the camera*
Mention Me: @a bizarre phantasm (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=19246)

Name: TheRadioDemon
News: uhhm- after that brief interaction, id uh- *glances at mouse* id like to say that my cats (except Albatrosskit) are open for mates/crushes!
Mention Me: @a bizarre phantasm (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=19246)
Name: spiritwolf_yt
News: having art block rip

Name: Nightpaw
News: creating a event what prob won’t be done till 3/10/24 -_-, also probably gonna have a arguement with Scalescar
Mention Me: ( whoever)
LunaTheTherian (my old yt)

Me (listening to The Score's "Revolution" and "Born For This")
AW FRICK YEAH

William Afton
*totally not muderdering kids, and stuffing them in animal furry robots* me to that: FNAF ANIMATRONICS ARE FURRY ROBOTS CHANGE MY MIND

My creepypasta oc
D e a t h bcuz yes

Me: (to all of these) SHUT UP PPL I'M TRYING TO EEP
Snowy has lost an entire universe. Uhh- how . . .?
(PLEASE DO ON MARCH 5TH)
News : IT'S MY B-DAY TODAY! IT'S MY B-DAY TODAY! IT'S MY BDAY IT'S MY BDAY
IT'S MY BDAY TODAY!
(sing in the tune of happy birthday)
News: Rainpaw climbed the floodstone bc he wanted cuddles from birdsnow.
Shoomy does a big fix to get rid of sonwy! @a bizarre phantasm (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=19246) @Snowyfeathr (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=18615)
All accepted and will be featured in DDOWCO #11!

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 01:52 PM
All accepted and will be featured in DDOWCO #11!
I meant bug fix btw

Snowyfeathr
March 2nd, 2024, 01:58 PM
Shoomy does a big fix to get rid of sonwy! a bizarre phantasm Snowyfeathr

Error. Error. Error. Fix detected. Initiating restoration programs. .... ...... ........... Restoration failed. Retrying with backup. .... ........ .......... Backup failed. Initiating file recovery. ...... ....... ........... File recovery failed. Initiating termination. ..... ........ .......... Termination complete. Thank you for using this service. System services terminated.

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 05:16 PM
excited for today's ddowco!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 06:17 PM
Error. Error. Error. Fix detected. Initiating restoration programs. .... ...... ........... Restoration failed. Retrying with backup. .... ........ .......... Backup failed. Initiating file recovery. ...... ....... ........... File recovery failed. Initiating termination. ..... ........ .......... Termination complete. Thank you for using this service. System services terminated.
Scp-134213 exists, then fixes Sonwy to be good.

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 06:19 PM
Scp-134213 exists, then fixes Sonwy to be good.
sonwy doesn't exist...

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 06:32 PM
sonwy doesn't exist...
"Ye, I rebuilt Sonwy," that what I meant. Its voice sounds creepy, and dark.

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 06:34 PM
You literally just undid my victory. Wait, have you seen snowy recently? He seems to have lost the universe.

stardust.
March 2nd, 2024, 06:36 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO: #11: March 2nd, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. We've got some big news today, including the conclusion of the Sonwy vs. Shoomy arc.

Anyways, kicking things off with Clan news. ShadowClan has finally followed suit in the meeting trends and called one today. The reason for this is possibly due to an argument between ShadowClan Deputy Vulturefang and Dawnstar. Coincidentally, Dawnstar has been attacked by minks. Similarly to the situation that happened with Twilightstar a couple days ago.

As well as that, there has been some speculation on what the other meetings will bring. Biggest one to call out here is RiverClan, who might be appointing a new deputy this meeting. Along with new warrior assignments happening in both RiverClan and ThunderClan.

We also have some news relating to some apprentices, Nightpaw has planned an event that probably won't be finished until March 10th. Rainpaw has also climbed onto the Floodstone for some Birdsnow cuddles. Because, why not?

We now move into OOC news!

*camera cuts to Mousepaw staring at the camera* Uhhh.... Ok..

uhhm- after that brief interaction, id uh- *glances at mouse* id like to say that TheRadioDemon's cats (except Albatrosskit) are open for mates/crushes!

After that whole situation, I'd like to bring you WCO's Saturday Weather. It's currently a chilly 36 degrees Fahrenheit in ThunderClan with some mist as well. While ThunderClan is colder and has just a little bit of mist. ShadowClan is just 1 degree warmer, but with some moderate rain as well. It's also rainy and 37 degrees in RiverClan. And for our WindClan forecast, we once again have 37 degrees and rainy! Definitely no repetition in sight. That's your Saturday Weather with Stardust.

Anyways, back to OOC news. Spiritwolf_YT is currently suffering through one of WCO's most infamous diseases. Art Block. This problematic disease keeps spreading. And we might have a WCO Art Block Epidemic if this keeps up.

LunaTheTherian (Lunastars old yt)

Lunastar (listening to The Score's "Revolution" and "Born For This")
AW FRICK YEAH

William Afton

*totally not muderdering kids, and stuffing them in animal furry robots*
Lunastar to that: FNAF ANIMATRONICS ARE FURRY ROBOTS CHANGE MY MIND

Lunastar's creepypasta oc
D e a t h bcuz yes

Lunastar: (to all of these) SHUT UP PPL I'M TRYING TO EEP

Oop, looks like Lunastar's having a tough time out there.

And now, what you've all been waiting for. The ending to the Sonwy vs. Shoomy arc! But first, Snowy has lost an entire universe. Uhh- how . . .?

How did Sonwy disappear exactly, well Shoomy did a bug fix to get rid of Sonwy! But did it work?

It seems like it did! Sonwy is now gone. Meaning that Snowy and Shoomy won't be losing anything anymore. Oh wait...

*Scp-134213 exists, then fixes Sonwy to be good*

But wait, Sonwy doesn't exist...

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for March 2nd, 2024. #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 06:37 PM
sonwy doesn't exist...

You literally just undid my victory. Wait, have you seen snowy recently? He seems to have lost the universe.
"Idk, but Sonwy is programmed to not steal snowy's stuff now." Solar is in the back, holding the universe

stardust.
March 2nd, 2024, 06:40 PM
"Uh.. we're gonna be shooting DDOWCO #12 here tomorrow and this conversations getting a little out of hand"

That's Bob, our production manager. *Lunastar* shoomy! Snowyfeathr He wants you off the premises or he will forcefully kick you out.

// I'm joking of course, but can you guys slow down on posting these so it doesn't crowd the thread?

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 06:42 PM
"Uh.. we're gonna be shooting DDOWCO #12 here tomorrow and this conversations getting a little out of hand"

That's Bob, our production manager. *Lunastar* shoomy! Snowyfeathr He wants you off the premises or he will forcefully kick you out.

// I'm joking of course, but can you guys slow down on posting these so it doesn't crowd the thread?
Sorry... "Not sorry"
134213 SHUT UP
"No :3"
*yeets 134213 off stage*

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 06:46 PM
Sorry... "Not sorry"
134213 SHUT UP
"No :3"
*yeets 134213 off stage*
Ok let's just stop posting until ddowco 12 comes out ok?

stardust.
March 2nd, 2024, 06:46 PM
Ok let's just stop posting until ddowco 12 comes out ok?
Yup, unless you have news requests.

Btw, I'm gonna be teasing the new Sunday feature added to DDOWCO soon...

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 06:48 PM
Yup, unless you have news requests.

Btw, I'm gonna be teasing the new Sunday feature added to DDOWCO soon...
Sorry, but can we add the funny continues for the whole "rebuilding Sonwy" thing cuz yes

stardust.
March 2nd, 2024, 06:50 PM
Sorry, but can we add the funny continues for the whole "rebuilding Sonwy" thing cuz yes
You guys can do it in a separate thread or in vms if you want. It just clutters the thread and i have to read through it all before news requests. Sorry :heartbounce:

Watermeloon
March 2nd, 2024, 07:40 PM
Beastpaw: *runs around on stage* I CAN FLYYYYYY *springboards off crew and equipment*
Watermeloon: Nooooo stoop, you're destroying everything! *throws blanket over the child*
Beastpaw (muffled): I CAN RUN SUPA FAST! *knocks over things and peeps as a speedy flopping ghost*
Watermeloon: Okay, here is the cage. Yep, run blindly into it you weevil
Beastpaw: BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, I HAVE AN ARMY OF BIRDS!
Watermeloon: o yeah well me too, let's go back home. Sucks to you, I'm a birdwatcher.
Beastpaw: ... Blep.
BEASTPAW FLOMPS AWAY LIKE A PSYCHOTIC JELLYFISH
Watermeloon: mhm, great. I'll leave her to yalls. byee~~~ (grins evil and leaves)
Beastpaw: I'M GONNA BRING THE WORLD DOWN O ALL OF YEEEEE

Streamtail
March 2nd, 2024, 07:53 PM
News: Big news! Meadow kit has decided to hire a new Shadowclan kit leader! Kits will be taught ambition and teamwork throughout the generations! Join Meadowkit's cause and join the army! :3

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 07:55 PM
Shoomy is living safely in her house again, thanks to her amazing coding skill! a bizarre phantasm

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 08:01 PM
Shoomy is living safely in her house again, thanks to her amazing coding skill! a bizarre phantasm
134213: Mine now
*steals Shoomy's house again*

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 08:04 PM
134213: Mine now
*steals Shoomy's house again*
Shoomy goes to live in a hole in the ground. She is tired and has blocked herself from the outside world. She has an underground farm and a living area, so she will never ever see the sun again.

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 08:05 PM
Shoomy goes to live in a hole in the ground. She is tired and has blocked herself from the outside world. She has an underground farm and a living area, so she will never ever see the sun again.
You need sun to live, you need vitamin D person

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 08:05 PM
You need sun to live, you need vitamin D person
I forgot to mention the orange juice producer

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 08:07 PM
I forgot to mention the orange juice producer
That's vitamin c

hades.
March 2nd, 2024, 08:08 PM
That's vitamin c
It also has vitamin D, just not as much

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 08:09 PM
It also has vitamin D, just not as much
I give up....

Foxine
March 2nd, 2024, 08:09 PM
Pwis warps into existance, glitching from Wispwillow, and imediatly attacks Kard, a glitch of *Lunastar*

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 08:12 PM
Pwis warps into existance, glitching from Wispwillow, and imediatly attacks Kard, a glitch of *Lunastar*
Kard, knowing more, attacks skillfully. Uns, Sunkit's glitch and Eic, Icekit's glitch, just sit and watch, not caring, at. All

Rustleaf
March 2nd, 2024, 08:19 PM
Name: Rusty
News: Mosspaw, (my oc based off my deceased irl cat mittens) has been accepted into WindClan! His mentor is yet to be announced at the current WC meeting.

Foxine
March 2nd, 2024, 08:22 PM
Kard, knowing more, attacks skillfully. Uns, Sunkit's glitch and Eic, Icekit's glitch, just sit and watch, not caring, at. All
Pwis skillfully dodges Kard, then pins her down. She then steals Uns's soul.

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 08:29 PM
Pwis skillfully dodges Kard, then pins her down. She then steals Uns's soul.
Kard gets up, and steals Eic's soul, and she's about to steal Pwis's soul, then shé géts støppéd by Ãñ ødd māgñétïç førçé. Úh-øh... Théïr çørrüptïøñ īs spréādîñg tø mé...

stardust.
March 2nd, 2024, 08:38 PM
Can we please stop rping in this thread pls?

// Wispwillow *Lunastar*

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 08:39 PM
Can we please stop rping in this thread pls?

// Wispwillow *Lunastar*
Ok tho we are adding it for ddowco # 12/13

stardust.
March 2nd, 2024, 08:50 PM
Ok tho we are adding it for ddowco # 12/13
I’ll consider it but it might not happen considering how much there is…

Also, there’s a new feature coming to ddowco starting tomorrow. Hint:

http://https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php

something related to links… hmm

Snowyfeathr
March 2nd, 2024, 09:27 PM
ooh oh oh! i think i know whats happening!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 2nd, 2024, 09:30 PM
ooh oh oh! i think i know whats happening!
Hm?

Snowyfeathr
March 2nd, 2024, 09:59 PM
Hm?

links . . and the link given went to the homepage . . so . . ddowco on homepage . .? hmmmm?

stardust.
March 2nd, 2024, 10:01 PM
links . . and the link given went to the homepage . . so . . ddowco on homepage . .? hmmmm?
:eyes: seems cool

links

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1557887&postcount=88

stardust.
March 3rd, 2024, 11:37 AM
bumping this because i want a couple news requests lol

Snowyfeathr
March 3rd, 2024, 11:42 AM
Snowy has lost . . everything. Literally everything, doesn't matter what it is, snowy lost it
a bizarre phantasm

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 3rd, 2024, 11:45 AM
bumping this because i want a couple news requests lol
Yk the other glitches thing is in the news thing, right? Also

Angelstar and Angelclan just, backs away from it.

Bcuz yes

stardust.
March 3rd, 2024, 11:50 AM
Yk the other glitches thing is in the news thing, right?
Haven't debated on that yet.

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 3rd, 2024, 11:52 AM
Haven't debated on that yet.
Ok

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 3rd, 2024, 11:55 AM
Snowy has lost . . everything. Literally everything, doesn't matter what it is, snowy lost it
a bizarre phantasm
Btw
Solar is in the back, holding everything and playing with the universe... Wait WHAAAAAA-?!
Luna: Solar how did you get that?!
Solar: uhhhhhh...

stardust.
March 3rd, 2024, 05:11 PM
~Daily Dose of WCO #12: March 3rd, 2024~

Hello, this is your Daily Dose of WCO. It's Sunday, which means that we are adding a new feature to DDOWCO! I present, the DDOWCO Log(Credit to @/panchiko for the idea) Basically, every day that DDOWCO happens, I'll add the daily news episode to the DDOWCO Log. After today, the DDOWCO Log will be posted and you'll get to see the news there.

We start off with clan news! Meadowkit has decided to hire a new ShadowClan kit leader! Kits will be taught ambition and teamwork throughout the generations! Join Meadowkit's cause and join the army! :3 Mosspaw, (Rustleaf's oc based off their deceased irl cat mittens) has been accepted into WindClan! His mentor is yet to be announced at the current WC meeting.

Anyways, no clan news today so we are jumping straight into WCO Traffic! Looks like the Index of WCO is currently trending with a sizable chunk of users currently on it. We also have some people viewing profiles. That's your WCO Traffic report from Who's Online.

We jump into OOC news now! There's so-

Beastpaw: *runs around on stage* I CAN FLYYYYYY *springboards off crew and equipment*
Watermeloon: Nooooo stoop, you're destroying everything! *throws blanket over the child*
Beastpaw (muffled): I CAN RUN SUPA FAST! *knocks over things and peeps as a speedy flopping ghost*
Watermeloon: Okay, here is the cage. Yep, run blindly into it you weevil
Beastpaw: BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, I HAVE AN ARMY OF BIRDS!
Watermeloon: o yeah well me too, let's go back home. Sucks to you, I'm a birdwatcher.
Beastpaw: ... Blep.
BEASTPAW FLOMPS AWAY LIKE A PSYCHOTIC JELLYFISH
Watermeloon: mhm, great. I'll leave her to yalls. byee~~~ (grins evil and leaves)
Beastpaw: I'M GONNA BRING THE WORLD DOWN O ALL OF YEEEEE

Oh god... More apprentices stumbling on stage.. This is starting to become a big problem. So there may be some guidelines set in the future. Shoomy is also living safely in her house again, thanks to her amazing coding skill!

Also, we have some unfortunate news about Snowy, who we've been following throughout our DDOWCO journey. Snowy has lost . . everything. Literally everything, doesn't matter what it is, Snowy lost it. Solar is also in the back, holding everything and playing with the universe... Wait WHAAAAAA-?!
Luna: Solar how did you get that?!
Solar: uhhhhhh...

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for March 3rd, 2024! #ddowco (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ddowco)

stardust.
March 3rd, 2024, 10:58 PM
Since I’m leaving, you can just do whatever you want with ddowco. I don’t care, just as long as it’s preserved well.

Foxine
March 4th, 2024, 08:33 AM
Since I’m leaving, you can just do whatever you want with ddowco. I don’t care, just as long as it’s preserved well.
Wait, what? Are you saying you can't do it anymore?

Foxine
March 4th, 2024, 08:36 AM
Snowkit(star) of windclan, leader of ChaosClan, has called a meeting in WindClan nursery.

braveleopard.
March 4th, 2024, 09:20 AM

whaa? whos gonna host?
(i could :P heh)

Foxine
March 4th, 2024, 07:05 PM
whaa? whos gonna host?
(i could :P heh)
We could share. I'd love to do the comedy thing, so I be the person who reports what's happening. You could do weather.

Foxine
March 4th, 2024, 07:06 PM
Hmm actually you can do clan news and weather, while I do alt clan news.

Hestia!
March 4th, 2024, 07:07 PM
We could share. I'd love to do the comedy thing, so I be the person who reports what's happening. You could do weather.
could i do the normal/clan stuff? (if there is none i could fill it w/ some ads if that's ok)

Beanz
March 4th, 2024, 07:08 PM
Nectarkit has taken down the almighty Fallenpaw /jokingly

braveleopard.
March 5th, 2024, 07:22 AM
lol i could do the OOC stuff
Demoness TheRadioDemon

Foxine
March 5th, 2024, 07:56 PM
lol i could do the OOC stuff
Demoness TheRadioDemon
But I love alt clan stuff! Hmm. I guess I could stoop to main clan news.

Hestia!
March 5th, 2024, 07:58 PM
But I love alt clan stuff! Hmm. I guess I could stoop to main clan news.
what should i do then...? /nneg

forest
March 7th, 2024, 05:00 PM
I can do alt-clan stuff. We could branch out into different threads and link them(?)

Dakotaa
April 22nd, 2024, 02:18 PM
This vanished

stardust.
April 22nd, 2024, 08:21 PM
This vanished
Yeah, it has. I’ve thought about starting it up again but I rly don’t want to because it stresses me out to post clan news every day.

Foxine
April 22nd, 2024, 08:25 PM
I wanna do it.