PDA

View Full Version : A Character's Best Friend

blxze.
February 17th, 2024, 02:22 PM
PROMPT:
Who is your favorite character's best friend and why? Mention them so they can answer, too! Unless they've already gone, of course.

I'll start.
Goldfish's best friend/s: Pepper'Bounce (Mate) [ Fritter ] Shellwhisker [ Shellwhisker ]

She's got an interesting relationship with Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw, as well!

Hestia!
February 17th, 2024, 02:31 PM
Mousepaw's best friend Silverpaw ( Desert Rain Frog )
Rotthroat's best friend Lizardstripe and Honeypaw (both are adoptable, I'm unsure who got them if anyone did)

GoldenRavenWings
February 17th, 2024, 03:12 PM
Silentraven’s Hootflicker (MATE) [ Owned by Kieran. ]
Hootflicker absolutely loves Silentraven despite her anxiety and I adore that he loves her for who she is, not for who she isn’t <3
Dandeliontuft’s Garlicfeather (CRUSH) [ Owned by Fritter ]
Garlicfeather is the closest thing that Dandelion has to a best friend she has after the exile of her sister, Goldenberry.
Goldenberry’s Flickerflame (CRUSH) [ Owned by Starphobia ]
Since Goldenberry’s exile, she’s been a nervous wreck, but despite him leaving her when they went to Riverclan camp, she loves him with a heart of gold!
Butterflywings (Butter’s) Coyotekit (Pretty much her kit) [ Owned by Fawnheart<3 ]
THEY ARE JUST SO DAMN CUTE TOGETHERRRR!! * Me still dying reading their bonding rp posts *
Butterflykit’s Mousekit (FRIEND) [ Owned by TheRadioDemon ]
Despite only just meeting I think they’re meant to be friends <3
Fallentree’s Snakewhisker (CRUSH) [ Owned by @/Fawnheart<3 ]
Snakewhisker is this cat whom doesn’t seem fazed by Fallentree’s terrible speaking skills and Fallentree just loves it <3
Daisyflight’s Springpaw (APPRENTICE) [ Owned by Naila ]
Springpaw is like a daughter to Daisy <3
Cloudnose’s Silverstorm (CRUSH) [ Owned by Desert Rain Frog ]
Silverstorm is an amazing friend to Cloudnose and even went to help him when he was attacked and blinded <3
( I have way too many )

ChaosBringer.
February 17th, 2024, 07:53 PM
Whisperingpaw's best friend, Stempaw, [ elaif ] is his best friend for a few reasons. Stempaw was able to calm Whispers down at the meeting when Cowtuft was banished and giving him some understanding. Understanding is all Whisperingpaw needs, and Stempaw provides all of that. Stempaw also doesn't make Whisperingpaw talk, and sometimes talks for him, which Whisperingpaw appreciates! Giving Whisperingpaw the nickname Flutters, Whisperingpaw loves it and wants to be near Stempae at all times, soon developing separation anxiety from his loving friend!