PDA

View Full Version : I told you so - A Possible Plot AND Debate On Moonfoot

braveleopard.
February 16th, 2024, 07:06 PM
"I told you so"

okay, so everybody knows my main oc is an rc warrior, Moonfoot. and i have a death plot for her.

you get to decided if she dies or not,

BUT,

she is going to be resurrected after (if the covenant of the sky agrees, of course) so here's a play written by me on how it might go when she dies.

Act One,
disgrace

Moonfoot, charging across her camp: YOU DISGRACE!

Bumblestar, standing tall with claws extended: Try to challenge me, kid?

Moonfoot, hissing as she skids to a stop infront of bumblestar: You need to leave.

Bumblestar, amused: how about no, kiddo?

Moonfoot, hissing with fury: I WILL DIE FIGHTING WITH HONOR, OR I WILL DIE FOR NO REASON, OR LIVE WITH OR WITHOUT DEFEAT OVER YOU.

Bumblestar, amused and ready to kill: Try me.

Act Two,
no match

Moonfoot, charging with her claws out: *swipes at bumblestar, missing*

Bumblestar, amused and fighting: My pleasure. *attacking moonfoot, clawing flank*

Moonfoot, in pain and calling with anger: I will try!

Bumblestar, cold and cruel: *gets swiped at on the shoulder* You will fail.

Moonfoot, tired but fighting: I will try anyway. *slams paw, aiming for bumble but missing by an inch*

Bumblestar, chuckling: you were no match, kid *slices moonfoot's throat dramatically with no emotion*

Moonfoot, gasping for air: I- *blinking in horror as blood rushes down, drops to the ground*

Act Three- Final Act,
done wrong

Moonfoot, laying at bumblestars paws: You monster. *hacking up blood and lying helplessly*

Random RC Warrior, confused and glancing: Moonfoot!

Bumblestar, cackling evilly: get lost and burn. *smacks/slaps moonfoots face harshly with claws*

Moonfoot, speechless and motionless: you monster... *dead and motionless, jaw curled in a wide snarl and throat sliced*

hades.
February 16th, 2024, 07:13 PM
Bumblestar isn't evil jesus what leopard.

dino.
February 16th, 2024, 07:16 PM
it's been discussed already shoomy! o7 this isn't a one to one on how things might go down might not occur at all depending on how fast i wrap up my current things

hades.
February 16th, 2024, 07:17 PM
it's been discussed already shoomy! o7 this isn't a one to one on how things might go down might not occur at all depending on how fast i wrap up my current things
ah ok it just look very evil

braveleopard.
February 16th, 2024, 07:24 PM
yeah shoomy!,

as @/dino. said, this is definetely not exact bumble star will probably just smack moonfoot down dead and kick the body to the side lmao