PDA

View Full Version : Apologies and Thanks!

ChaosBringer.
February 10th, 2024, 01:28 PM
I saw someone do something like this, where they show appreciation to others! I'm doing that too, but also adding apologizes!

Moonraven
Thank you for Leopardsong's relationship with Whisperingpaw, and being there to read my short, cringy posts! Batglare is doing such a great job with Whisperingpaw and trying his best to sort out problems. Your writing is amazing! :heartbounce:

elaif
Thank you for being such a good friend and talking to me! Thank you for role-playing with me and making these wonderful, emotion-filled, and detailed posts! You're an amazing person in my eyes, and I thank you for being here with me! (And I apologize once more for getting Crackle killed) :heartbounce:

Caspian
Thank you for being so friendly and kind to me! I love Jaggedface and her relationship with Mushroompaw^^ I love it when we talk, and I hope we never stop! :heartbounce:

furrensic
Thank you for agreeing to rp with Whisperingpaw! I adore Foxglovekiss and how you write her^^ Your writing is stunning and a love it! :heartbounce:

TheNyanCatMinecart
Heya, friend! Thank you for your interesting and stunning role-play posts! You're insanely friendly and kind to me and others :heartbounce:

The Doctor
Thank you for being one of the first to welcome me to the site! And thank you for being one of the first to roleplay with me^^ And thank you for being one of my first friends here!

dino.
I'm sorry for my cringe Fawnpaw posts when she first joined. And thank you for keeping Thunderclan together, and thank you for making the CrackleVine plot more interesting!

Rose
Thank you for being so kind and a good friend to me! Tho you may be big staff in training, you are still stinky :heartbounce:

@ All of Wco, thank you for welcoming me into the beautiful place!
(All are welcome to reply)

TheNyanCatMinecart
February 10th, 2024, 02:04 PM
Aww, thank you so much! :heartbounce: ChaosBringer.

furrensic
February 10th, 2024, 02:45 PM
AAA thank you so much!!! your writing is SO amazing, I truly love it and all of your characters. whisperingpaw is a gem and I'm so glad to have been able to rp with him before:happycat::heartbounce: ChaosBringer.

ChaosBringer.
February 10th, 2024, 03:38 PM
Aww, thank you so much! :heartbounce: ChaosBringer.

Of course!^^

AAA thank you so much!!! your writing is SO amazing, I truly love it and all of your characters. whisperingpaw is a gem and I'm so glad to have been able to rp with him before:happycat::heartbounce: ChaosBringer. Of course! And thank you so much for all your Whisperingpaw comments^^ :heartbounce:

Morrigan
February 11th, 2024, 11:20 AM
Aww thanks! This is so nice it's making me cry! Your writing and all your characters are absolutely amazing and so are you!:heartbounce::love4:

ChaosBringer.
February 11th, 2024, 11:40 AM
Aww thanks! This is so nice it's making me cry! Your writing and all your characters are absolutely amazing and so are you!:heartbounce::love4:
Gosh, thank you!! You've always been so kind to me! :love4: heartbounce:

elaif
February 12th, 2024, 06:16 PM
Awwww, ty for the kind words, u have no idea how much it means. I've loved role-playing with you, and it brightens my day whenever we chat<33 really appreciate you :love4: !!
ChaosBringer.

ChaosBringer.
February 12th, 2024, 06:25 PM
Awwww, ty for the kind words, u have no idea how much it means. I've loved role-playing with you, and it brightens my day whenever we chat<33 really appreciate you :love4: !!
ChaosBringer.

:love4: Of course! You're such a good friend that I just had to include you in this! I adore role-playing with you too, and I hope we never stop^^:soloballoon: