PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Cat you've ever had?

blxze.
February 4th, 2024, 02:03 PM
What's your favorite cat you've ever had?

Write a little about them so we can all see! Maybe include Rank, Clan, appearance, etc. It's all up to you!

Desert Rain Frog
February 4th, 2024, 02:05 PM
BearSkull. A DarkForest Cat, Who Gave Her Myrderer Deathberry Lipstick. Shes Just So Cute And Funny Lookin

Wingnettle
February 4th, 2024, 02:09 PM
Mhh, maybe Mintpool. I loved her a lot. She was in Riverclan, and then left when her mentorn left, too. Cirrently trying to get her reincarnated.

Bean
February 4th, 2024, 02:11 PM
Currently would be rainpaw! Made him as a 0 moon old kit, and i miiighhttt have made him loose an eye in a flood. oopsies sorry not sorry :dirtface:

Snips
February 4th, 2024, 10:27 PM
My poor fluffball Lynxpaw…he got eradicated by Bumblestar :(

Hestia!
February 4th, 2024, 10:31 PM
*stands, hiding rotthroat behind my back on a leash (he hates the leash)* mousekit, I keep thinking I'm roleplaying w/ sea but I'm roleplaying w/ someone else
and then there's this thing *i point to rotthroat and his pink sparkly leash*

GoldenRavenWings
February 5th, 2024, 02:14 AM
Mine is actually Silentraven, a young warrior of Shadowclan, a small, diluted tortoiseshell she with gorgeous grey eyes.
She is basically me with my anxiety yet stubborn nature. She also is NOT a morning type of cat. She hates when others try to act better than her tho hates to act better than others and often stresses easily, tho with one particular person by her side ( Her sweet mate, Hootflicker, owned by @/Kieran. ) she is absolutely the sweetest thing.
She is, as I said, basically a version of me, holding my anxiety and my stubborn yet sweet nature in her paws, and using it to her own power.
I love her as tho she was my twin that I never knew.
Honestly, if I could own her in real life I absolutely wouldn’t say no.
She’s my little baby Silent since I lost my other, Willowpaw ( RIP Willowpaw, she will always be remembered. :heartbounce:)

gs29513
February 5th, 2024, 08:08 AM
It´s got to be Deadmoon, she´s been around for so long and has seen so much of my roleplay development but is somehow still a semi-coherent character.

braveleopard.
February 5th, 2024, 09:14 AM
definetely moonfoot for me!

(but ooc and irl, obviously my cat sister lily)

Katiethewolfchild
February 5th, 2024, 09:49 PM
Definitely Mantiskit, my highly intelligent mature orphan sweetie with a speech sound impediment she may or may not eventually completely outgrow. I haven't decided yet. It's interesting roleplaying a kit who doesn't think like a kit and rarely acts like a kit. She wonders stuff like whether StarClan is real and considers herself completely insignificant, sometimes wondering why she exists. Why she's so different from everyone else. Why she is cursed with knowledge yet misery and everyone else is gifted with ignorance and bless. I think you can tell by that that she doesn't like being highly intelligent. At all. She's a perfectionist and is gifted with an amazing memory, meaning she still remembers her parents vividly, even close to four moons after they died when she was barely a moon old. She is defiently developing as she grows up, though I am not yet certain exactly how she will develop. I let that come to me as it happens. She was originally applied to a kit finder, but I honestly like her better as an orphan as being an orphan fits her character better. It gives her a reason for having matured past her age. I am beginning to wonder why characters I've fallen in love with seem to be less likely to be accepted to kit finders as I am pretty sure that Porcupinekit hasn't been accepted either. I fell in love with Mantiskit immediately. She was originally intended to be blind, but I realized that being blind just didn't fit her while applying her to the kit finder she was originally applied too. She's definitely my ThunderClan main and quite honestly probably my most main because I love her so much already and I created her only around one month and a half ago.

Snips
February 5th, 2024, 10:37 PM
Currently would be rainpaw! Made him as a 0 moon old kit, and i miiighhttt have made him loose an eye in a flood. oopsies sorry not sorry :dirtface:
I joined right as that event was winding down…pretty sure I saw that lol

My favorite is Lynxpaw, who was alive and having a nice romance when he got murdered by Bumble.

Beanz
February 6th, 2024, 08:46 AM
Beanfloat my baby he is literally a therapist. :eyes:

blxze.
February 12th, 2024, 08:22 AM
Making an animations with a line from a song I like (Forgot the name) for my oc Goldfish as a meme:
"I'm a legend
Because legends
never
DIE"
It's a creepy song but ya know whatever.

Beanz
February 12th, 2024, 08:23 AM
Beanfloat I love my baby sooo much!

hermeswind
February 12th, 2024, 08:28 AM
i like dragonflycliff and winterpaw

ChaosBringer.
February 12th, 2024, 09:08 AM
I adore my characters Whisperingpaw, Stagskull, and Vixenstare!