PDA

View Full Version : .: Our fight :.

wren
July 4th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Who may be interested ~ Rubinaito Skye Sasukewolf (madness) Integrity Red ReaperIt's been years

Since world went into chaos, the sun dissappeared, the pollution killed.
Chemicals escaped into the regions o the world. Contaminating the living beings
Killing humans trying to survive. Mutating animals to unimaginable appearances.

It's been years

That the remaining humans bonded with the animal kingdom, surviving together and forging strong bonds. They equipped each other with vaulble tools. Animals spoke English and humans spoke animal.

It's been years

So long that nobody remembered what real animals used to look like. Now humans are using animals as friends, they are putting on armour and banding off with their own animal as protector and friend.

It's been years

Now and food is a scarcity. People are banding off with their animal mutants to seek better futures on their own only to starve and die out in the wilderness. Some created small gangs and lived along off the radar.

It's been years

Of peace, tranquility, unity agasint all odds to survive in this post apocalyptic nightmare. When the war broke out. Humans chose sides and along with their animal companions they fought savage battles. Many died. Less survived.

It's been years

And the war is still going. You are alone with your animal companion, armoured and prepared to fight anyone. The cities are where you make your homes. Few people travel there for fear of the massive armies. You live here alone with your animal, you fight, you survive, to scavenge.

It's been years...
When will it end?

So typically there was this breakout in chemicals when the world destroyed most of its resources. At first all living humanity bound together Im order to survive with their newly mutated counterparts. Than there was the leadership struggle... The war broke out.. You escaped luckily with the mutant you've had since you were young. You and your mutant fight to survive this gruelling world side by side. You will fight other liners and attempt to escape your enemies... Can you?

Form for humans

Name
Personality
Mutant pet name

Form for Mutant animals

Name
Personality
Species
What's mutated
Person who owns you

For every human that joins an animal must be created
For every animal that's made a human must be made
When an animal joins such as mine! The next human that apples will get that animal as to avoid people getting picky and chosey. If a human form is made, the next animal form is claimed by that human! Max two characters.

My form
Name: Zeus
Species: Polar bear
What's mutated: Saber tooth tiger teeth adaptations
Person who owns you: Goes too the first human that joins

Humans
Falcon - Pet tigris - Human
Dorin - Pet Moon - Human
Adrianna - Pet juniper - Human
Sasuke - Pets Nightmare & Shadow - Human
Aaron - Pet Zeus - Human Mutants
Zeus - Owner Aaron - Polar bear
Moon - Dorin - Polar bear
Juniper - Adrianna -Fox
Heled - Unknown - Snow leopard
Nightmare & Shadow - Sasuke - ???
Tigris - Falcon - Tiger

Hopekit
July 4th, 2017, 07:20 PM
It's been years

It's been years

That the remaining humans bonded with the animal kingdom, surviving together and forging strong bonds. They equipped each other with vaulble tools. Animals spoke English and humans spoke animal.

It's been years

So long that nobody remembered what real animals used to look like. Now humans are using animals as friends, they are putting on armour and banding off with their own animal as protector and friend.

It's been years

Now and food is a scarcity. People are banding off with their animal mutants to seek better futures on their own only to starve and die out in the wilderness. Some created small gangs and lived along off the radar.

It's been years

Of peace, tranquility, unity agasint all odds to survive in this post apocalyptic nightmare. When the war broke out. Humans chose sides and along with their animal companions they fought savage battles. Many died. Less survived.

It's been years

And the war is still going. You are alone with your animal companion, armoured and prepared to fight anyone. The cities are where you make your homes. Few people travel there for fear of the massive armies. You live here alone with your animal, you fight, you survive, to scavenge.

It's been years...
When will it end?

So typically there was this breakout in chemicals when the world destroyed most of its resources. At first all living humanity bound together Im order to survive with their newly mutated counterparts. Than there was the leadership struggle... The war broke out.. You escaped luckily with the mutant you've had since you were young. You and your mutant fight to survive this gruelling world side by side. You will fight other liners and attempt to escape your enemies... Can you?

Form for humans

Name
Personality
Mutant pet name

Form for Mutant animals

Name
Personality
Species
What's mutated
Person who owns you

When an animal joins such as mine! The next human that apples will get that animal as to avoid people getting picky and chosey. If a human form is made, the next animal form is claimed by that human! Max two characters.

My form

HumansMutants
Zeus - No owner - Polar bear

I'm confused with the 'when an animal is made a human must be made and when a human is made an animal must be created' thing..

Anyways, hope I'm doing this right....

-~_`| F o r m |`_~-

Name- Moon
Age- 3 Months
Gender- Female
Species- Polar Bear
What's Mutated- She has the pattern of a snow leapord on her chest.
Person who owns you- Goes to the second human that joins.

Name- Falcon
Age- 14 Years
Gender- Female
Personality- I'm sorry, I'm working on it. Is it fine if I give you a short description of her for now?
A shy human, she doesn't like meeting people that are new to her. Even if she slightly knows them, she would rather talk to someone she has a decent amount of information stored in her brain than someone who she knows only so little about. I have to go for a moment, I will continue this afterwards.
Mutant Pet Name- Zeus

wren
July 4th, 2017, 07:23 PM
I'm confused with the 'when an animal is made a human must be made and when a human is made an animal must be created' thing..[

Let's say I make a creature [ Which I did ] my creature has its form out and has no roleplayer to play its owner. So, next applicant can post a human form and get that animal per say. Than once done they can post another animal form and another user will post a human form!

Hopekit
July 4th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Let's say I make a creature [ Which I did ] my creature has its form out and has no roleplayer to play its owner. So, next applicant can post a human form and get that animal per say. Than once done they can post another animal form and another user will post a human form!

Thank you so much for clearing that up!! ^-^

wren
July 4th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Thank you so much for clearing that up!! ^-^

No problem!

Serendipity
July 4th, 2017, 07:45 PM
No problem!
Name
Tigris
Personality
TBRPD
Species
Tiger
What's mutated
Wings.
Person who owns you
I need one
~~
Name
Dorin
Personality
TBRPD
Mutant pet name
Moon Hopekit

wren
July 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM
I'm confused with the 'when an animal is made a human must be made and when a human is made an animal must be created' thing..

-~_`| F o r m |`_~-

Name- Moon
Age- 3 Months
Gender- Female
Species- Polar Bear

Name- Falcon
Age- 14 Years
Gender- Female
Personality- I'm sorry, I'm working on it. Is it fine if I give you a short description of her for now?
A shy human, she doesn't like meeting people that are new to her. Even if she slightly knows them, she would rather talk to someone she has a decent amount of information stored in her brain than someone who she knows only so little about. I have to go for a moment, I will continue this afterwards.
Mutant Pet Name- Zeus
Name
Tigris
Personality
TBRPD
Species
Tiger
What's mutated
Wings.
Person who owns you
I need one
~~
Name
Dorin
Personality
TBRPD
Mutant pet name
Moon Hopekit

Dorin and moon
Falcon and Zeus

wren
July 4th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Bomp ~

fresh
July 4th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Name:
Heled (heh-lead)
Species:
Snow Leopard
What's Mutated:
Heled has black and red paws, like a fox, and wings.
Person who owns you:
We'll see.

Teggy
July 4th, 2017, 11:57 PM
im lazy, do i have to)

wren
July 5th, 2017, 12:00 AM
im lazy, do i have to)

No that's fine!
Don't join if ya don't wanna

vellichor
July 5th, 2017, 12:06 AM
||Name||

Luna Wolff

||Age||

||Gender||

Female

||Personality||

TBRP

||Mutant pet name||

None (yet) Open

||Name||

Fenris

||Age||

6 Hooman years

||Gender||

Male

||Personality||

TBRP

||Species||

Wolf

||What's mutated||

Three tails, razor claws and fangs, feathery angel-like wings

||Person who owns you||

Open

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 5th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Who may be interested ~ Rubinaito Skye Sasukewolf (madness) Integrity Red ReaperIt's been years

It's been years

It's been years

It's been years

It's been years

It's been years

It's been years...
When will it end?

Form for humans

Name
Personality
Mutant pet name

Form for Mutant animals

Name
Personality
Species
What's mutated
Person who owns you

My form

Humans
Falcon - Pet Zeus - Human
Dorin - Pet Moon - Human Mutants
Zeus - Owner Falcon - Polar bear
Nightmare
5 years
Male
Wolf
http://pre07.deviantart.net/8718/th/pre/f/2015/235/9/e/razi_hel__commish__by_theshadowedgrim-d96uhxb.png In pic
Sasuke

Shadow
4 years old
Male
Wolf
https://coco-roo.tumblr.com/image/149760080372
He can stand on two feet and is as big as a bear the rest in pic
Sasuke

Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Tbrp
Nightmare and shadow

Teggy
July 5th, 2017, 12:21 AM
No that's fine!
Don't join if ya don't wanna
nuuu i want tos, im just a lazy ass XD)

wren
July 5th, 2017, 12:24 AM
||Name||

Luna Wolff

||Age||

||Gender||

Female

||Personality||

TBRP

||Mutant pet name||

None (yet) Open

||Name||

Fenris

||Age||

6 Hooman years

||Gender||

Male

||Personality||

TBRP

||Species||

Wolf

||What's mutated||

||Person who owns you||

Open

Name
Tigris
Personality
TBRPD
Species
Tiger
What's mutated
Wings.
Person who owns you
I need one
~~
Name
Dorin
Personality
TBRPD
Mutant pet name
Moon Hopekit

Tigris and luna!

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Adriana
Female
Tbrp
Open!
Sasuke x Adriana? Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 5th, 2017, 01:47 AM
Hmmm actually I'm just going to have him roam if you want him kiss him and he's yours and that's for everyone whoever kisses him gets him

Casual Scribbles
July 5th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Mutant
Name: Juniper
Personality: very bubbly and playful, but you're gonna need some help if you dare hurt her human
Species: fox
What's mutated: seems to have eagle parts (beak, wings, talons in place of her back paws)
Person who owns you: Open for an owner

Human
Name: Aaron
Personality: timid and jumpy. Usually hides behind his mutant, but he hasn't unleashed the side of him that you'd see if you injured his mutant
Mutant: Open for mutant

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Mutant
Personality: very bubbly and playful, but you're gonna need some help if you dare hurt her human
What's mutated: seems to have eagle parts (beak, wings, talons in place of her back paws)

Human
Personality: timid and jumpy. Usually hides behind his mutant, but he hasn't unleashed the side of him that you'd see if you injured his mutant
Looks like Juniper is Adriana's mutant.

wren
July 5th, 2017, 12:08 PM

-~_`| F o r m |`_~-

Name- Moon
Age- 3 Months
Gender- Female
Species- Polar Bear

Name- Falcon
Age- 14 Years
Gender- Female
Mutant Pet Name- Zeus
Name
Tigris
Personality
TBRPD
Species
Tiger
What's mutated
Wings.
Person who owns you
I need one
~~
Name
Dorin
Personality
TBRPD
Mutant pet name
Moon Hopekit
Name:
Heled (heh-lead)
Species:
Snow Leopard
What's Mutated:
Heled has black and red paws, like a fox, and wings.
Person who owns you:
We'll see.

||Name||

Luna Wolff

||Age||

||Gender||

Female

||Personality||

TBRP

||Mutant pet name||

None (yet) Open

||Name||

Fenris

||Age||

6 Hooman years

||Gender||

Male

||Personality||

TBRP

||Species||

Wolf

||What's mutated||

||Person who owns you||

Open

Nightmare
5 years
Male
Wolf
http://pre07.deviantart.net/8718/th/pre/f/2015/235/9/e/razi_hel__commish__by_theshadowedgrim-d96uhxb.png In pic
Sasuke

Shadow
4 years old
Male
Wolf
https://coco-roo.tumblr.com/image/149760080372
He can stand on two feet and is as big as a bear the rest in pic
Sasuke

Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Tbrp
Nightmare and shadow
Adriana
Female
Tbrp
Open!
Sasuke x Adriana? Sasukewolf (madness)
Mutant

Human

Eclipsemoon the Therian

Can Zeus & Aaron work? I feel like Zeus outgoing type will help him ))

Fell free to start! I'll be leaving soon and I'm handing over temporary ownership to... Uh... Either of these people Sasukewolf (madness) Rubinaito Skye Integrity Remeber when you meet other people your mutants without given order will instantly attack whoever they meet! Other people will be aggressive and perhaps after a bit you could call your mutant back and than make an agreement. It's unlikely your mutant with hesitate to attack and protect! ))

Zeus lumbered down the street. The cracked pavement cutting at his pads as his massive head swayed side to side inspecting everything around him. The overturned cars and smoke rising from buildings. He was going to find somewhere for his human to love. A safe building somewhere where nobody could get too. Where they would be safe and will have time to rest.

Casual Scribbles
July 5th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Eclipsemoon the Therian

Can Zeus & Aaron work? I feel like Zeus outgoing type will help him ))

Fell free to start! I'll be leaving soon and I'm handing over temporary ownership to... Uh... Either of these people Sasukewolf (madness) Rubinaito Skye Integrity Remeber when you meet other people your mutants without given order will instantly attack whoever they meet! Other people will be aggressive and perhaps after a bit you could call your mutant back and than make an agreement. It's unlikely your mutant with hesitate to attack and protect! ))

Zeus lumbered down the street. The cracked pavement cutting at his pads as his massive head swayed side to side inspecting everything around him. The overturned cars and smoke rising from buildings. He was going to find somewhere for his human to love. A safe building somewhere where nobody could get too. Where they would be safe and will have time to rest.

I'm good with this!)

Aaron followed quickly behind the huge mutant polar bear he had bonded with. His green eyes scanned the city around them, searching for any potential threats. "See anything, Zeus?" He whispered quietly.

Wolvesregion
July 5th, 2017, 12:48 PM

It's been years

It's been years

It's been years

It's been years

It's been years

It's been years...
When will it end?

Form for humans

Name
Personality
Mutant pet name

Form for Mutant animals

Name
Personality
Species
What's mutated
Person who owns you

My form

Humans
Falcon - Pet tigris - Human
Dorin - Pet Moon - Human
Adrianna - Pet juniper - Human
Sasuke - Pets Nightmare & Shadow - Human
Aaron - Pet Zeus - Human Mutants
Zeus - Owner Aaron - Polar bear
Juniper - Adrianna -Fox
Heled - Unknown - Snow leopard
Nightmare & Shadow - Sasuke - ???
Tigris - Falcon - Tiger
Collan
Male
Tbrpd
@Sasuke
Wyldfire
@Anyone?

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Mutant

Human

Adriana frowned, waiting for her mutant as she flicked her pocket knife back and forth in boredom. Juniper really wasn't a pet- she was more of a friend, her bubbly personality contrasting with Adriana's more serious nature.

Casual Scribbles
July 5th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Looks like Juniper is Adriana's mutant.
Juniper bounced along, running circles around her human's heels. "Where should we make pur home, Adri? You're name is pretty, have I said that before? Adrianna, Adrianna, Adrianna!"

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Adriana raised an eyebrow at Juniper's behavior, chuckling slightly as she bent down to pick up Juniper. "I'm not sure we can get anywhere if you're constantly tripping me." She chided her gently, settling her on her shoulders. "And I think I may have found the perfect place." She began walking once more, parting the branches and vines to reveal a pleasant little home. While it needed repairs, the place was big enough for the two of them. The home overlooked a beautiful river, it's wide and open windows providing ample lighting for the home during all stages of the day. Just on the outskirts of the city, there were hardly any other homes nearby which just might attract some "neighbors". Adriana loved Juniper to pieces, but she missed human contact, just a little.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 5th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Sasuke was walking down a bath eventually finding a river. His eyes glowed a bit as shadow begins to smell the water and nightmare was already in the water smelling for fish. Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to sit down " go ahead catch anything you want " he says in his dark husky voice and almost immediately shadow jumps in and a huge splash was heard.

Poppyfrost
July 5th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Personality: On Character Website
Mutant pet name: Nix

Name: Nix
Personality: TBRP'D
Species: White Shiba Inu with crystal blue eyes
What's mutated: He has wings
Person who owns you: Peter

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Sasuke was walking down a bath eventually finding a river. His eyes glowed a bit as shadow begins to smell the water and nightmare was already in the water smelling for fish. Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to sit down " go ahead catch anything you want " he says in his dark husky voice and almost immediately shadow jumps in and a huge splash was heard.
Adriana hesitated, hearing a voice. Narrowing her eyes, she motioned for Juniper to stay quiet as she crouched down, peering down the river. Spotting Sasuke, Nightmare and Shadow, her eyes widened slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 5th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Shadow smells the air and begins to growl softly as Sasuke begins to take off his wet shirt showing powerful muscles and a lot of scars. " what is it smell something?" He asks kindly as nightmare begins to get out of the water and roars loudly right at Adriana's direction.

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Adriana, unfazed by the roar of the wolf- after all, in a world such like this, it's common to run across animals who aren't quite "normal", her mutant friend being an amazing example of that. She let out a soft growl in the back of her throat, creeping forward ever so slightly. Raising a hand in such a way that signaled she wasn't here for a fight, she stared at Sasuke for a moment. An actual human was standing in front of her, and he was gorgeous. His eyes caught her attention, the red iris making her feel slightly uneasy. His black hair was wild and yet it framed his face perfectly. "My name... is Adriana." She said, studying Sasuke for a moment longer before looking over at his wolves. They were interesting to look at, beautiful creatures made into graceful beasts of terror due to the chemical explosion. It almost made her want to approach them, but their body language was enough to tell her to stay away. "This is Juniper." With her hand, she motioned to her partner.

Form for humans

Name: Lumina
Looks: Official Looks (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/82/LRFFXIII_Lumina_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20130812223342) || Facial Expressions (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/2f/LRFFXIII_Lumina_concept_art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140303174243)
Personality: TBRP'd
Mutation: Lumina has small pink and black wings that she can actually fly with, along with cat ears and a cat tail.
Mutant pet name: Cele
Other: Is it okay that Lumina has been mutated as well?

Form for Mutant animals

Name: Cele
Personality: TBRP
Species: Cat [Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/51/3e/70/513e70d8c903daba45b2e849f4146436--black-cat-drawing-black-cat-painting.jpg)]
What's mutated: Her eyes are now a glowing hot pink. She has also taken on almost chameleon-like abilities that allow her to blend in with her surroundings.
Person who owns you: Lumina
Wyldfire

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 5th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Shadow roars but Sasuke held his hand out stopping him. " .... I'm Sasuke the big one is shadow and the other is nightmare " he says calmly as nightmare begins to walk towards Sasuke hiding behind him as shadow begins to growl softly as he begins to look at the lake

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Shadow roars but Sasuke held his hand out stopping him. " .... I'm Sasuke the big one is shadow and the other is nightmare " he says calmly as nightmare begins to walk towards Sasuke hiding behind him as shadow begins to growl softly as he begins to look at the lake

Adriana smiled faintly, standing up. "I didn't realize anybody else was around here." She said, sounding genuine as she picked up Juniper. "Considering the circumstances, I was hoping somebody would be around." She added, scratching Juniper behind the ear. Her heart was hammering oddly in her chest, and her neck and cheeks were a little hot. Was she nervous, or embarrassed? Pushing the question to the back of her mind, she looked at Sasuke with intrigue. "You... aren't going to attack me, are you?" She asked slowly, considering the situation before her. The wolves were much stronger and faster than she was, even if they didn't have their mutations. She doubted she would be able to get away in time, and Juniper wouldn't stand a chance against them. She began studying Sasuke, hoping that she would be able to tell if he was planning to attack her, but his face was frustratingly blank. Averting her gaze to look at Nightmare and Shadow, she could appreciate how loyal they were to Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Adriana smiled faintly, standing up. "I didn't realize anybody else was around here." She said, sounding genuine as she picked up Juniper. "Considering the circumstances, I was hoping somebody would be around." She added, scratching Juniper behind the ear. Her heart was hammering oddly in her chest, and her neck and cheeks were a little hot. Was she nervous, or embarrassed? Pushing the question to the back of her mind, she looked at Sasuke with intrigue. "You... aren't going to attack me, are you?" She asked slowly, considering the situation before her. The wolves were much stronger and faster than she was, even if they didn't have their mutations. She doubted she would be able to get away in time, and Juniper wouldn't stand a chance against them. She began studying Sasuke, hoping that she would be able to tell if he was planning to attack her, but his face was frustratingly blank. Averting her gaze to look at Nightmare and Shadow, she could appreciate how loyal they were to Sasuke.
Sasuke nods slowly " why should I? I have no reason to attack and my little ones won't attack unless I say" he says calmly as he smiles " don't worry you're safe as long as you don't try anything bad against us" he says playfully as shadow tosses a fish towards them and huffs as nightmare strikes the water getting a big fish as well.

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " why should I? I have no reason to attack and my little ones won't attack unless I say" he says calmly as he smiles " don't worry you're safe as long as you don't try anything bad against us" he says playfully as shadow tosses a fish towards them and huffs as nightmare strikes the water getting a big fish as well.
Adriana seemed to relax, smiling softly. "I won't," She promised, placing Juniper back onto the ground. "So... why aren't you with the rest of "us", fighting for who would be in charge?" She asked, rubbing her arm. She didn't want to say anything about why she was gone until she was asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 5th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Sasuke smiles " well it's pointless besides.... I've already killed enough people already.... but it's better this way it's much more calmer just to ourselves with only bears to fight but they can easily be scared ..." he begins to sit down.

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Adriana took her seat as well, arguing with herself whether or not she should tell Sasuke why she left. Though, wouldn't it be too early? Maybe she would be able to if she knew Sasuke wouldn't run away or attack her if she told him. She looked into the river, watching the clear water run over the smooth stones beneath.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 5th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Sasuke smiles " seems like you want say something don't worry whatever it is I won't judge " he says calmly as he begins make a fire pit

fresh
July 5th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Heled slunk over the icy mountaintops of Canada, relishing the cold breezes as they buffeted the she-leopard. She leapt what looked like impossible distances to a human but small jumps to a snow leopard. Rock to rock she bounded, keeping away from the nearby villages just as she'd been taught to do when she was little. Heled started along a large flat rock at a brisk pace, bringing it up to a sprint when a herd of wild sheep came into the leopard's sharp view. Her now un-camouflaged paws were hidden underneath layers of snow, so she could stalk her prey easier. But instead she kept running, and hit the herd at a full sprint. Heled crashed into two sheep, which she brought down with a flurry of paws and hunting moves used by her and every snow leopard before her. The rest of the herd scattered, and Heled brought her catch back to a cave carved into the mountaintop, where she settled down to enjoy a well-deserved meal.

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Sasuke smiles " seems like you want say something don't worry whatever it is I won't judge " he says calmly as he begins make a fire pit
Adriana watched Sasuke for a moment, mulling over her words before she spoke. "I was raised by my mother to kill the current leader and take his place." She said, blinking up at him. "I didn't want that, so I ran away when chaos broke loose. It's because the leader had been my father." She stared at the fire for a moment. "I'm glad I left, despite all of the lives I had taken with me upon escaping. Sometimes, I wonder how my mother is doing... and if my father is even still alive. I loved them both, despite their flaws."

vellichor
July 5th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Well, Fenris will wander, and Luna needs a mutant, please)

Fenris wandered along blissfully. He was avoiding humans and other aggressive mutants. He saw a lake and dived in with a small splash, not realizing the danger that was on the shore by him.

(Sorry it's short >~< Sasukewolf (madness) Rubinaito ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 6th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " .... I hated my parents with a passion. " his eyes glowed softly as he leans back " and I killed them with my own hands so forgive me if I don't really understand what you feel. Nor can I help since.. I've stopped killing a while ago but it's good that you're happy about it about living. I bet they're just happy to know that you're out and free. But I know taking a life really does ... take a piece of your sanity. It's taken a lot from me and I've at one point found joy in it. " he looks at her and smiles softly " but hi look at the bright side you're alive and well you're mom and dad can die in peace knowing that you're alive but they too may be trying to escape or find you. You said you were raised to kill a man to save many by ending a man .... than I can at least try to help but I will not kill .... it's taken too much out of me" he says as he begins to put on his now dry shirt.

dino.
July 6th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Name: Rolfe
Species: wolf
What's mutated: he now has black wings, and snake-like eyes, as well as horns
Person who owns you: open

Wyldfire

Casual Scribbles
July 6th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Adriana watched Sasuke for a moment, mulling over her words before she spoke. "I was raised by my mother to kill the current leader and take his place." She said, blinking up at him. "I didn't want that, so I ran away when chaos broke loose. It's because the leader had been my father." She stared at the fire for a moment. "I'm glad I left, despite all of the lives I had taken with me upon escaping. Sometimes, I wonder how my mother is doing... and if my father is even still alive. I loved them both, despite their flaws."
Sasuke nods slowly " .... I hated my parents with a passion. " his eyes glowed softly as he leans back " and I killed them with my own hands so forgive me if I don't really understand what you feel. Nor can I help since.. I've stopped killing a while ago but it's good that you're happy about it about living. I bet they're just happy to know that you're out and free. But I know taking a life really does ... take a piece of your sanity. It's taken a lot from me and I've at one point found joy in it. " he looks at her and smiles softly " but hi look at the bright side you're alive and well you're mom and dad can die in peace knowing that you're alive but they too may be trying to escape or find you. You said you were raised to kill a man to save many by ending a man .... than I can at least try to help but I will not kill .... it's taken too much out of me" he says as he begins to put on his now dry shirt.

Juniper leaned against her human friend, growling at Sasuke and his wolves, eyes narrowed. She clacked her small beak and held her wings above her in a position ready to attack should she need to. She licked Adrianna's hand, but never took her gaze off the others. "You better mean what you're saying about not killing. I swear if you attack my human I will rip you to shreds!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 6th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Nightmare huffs " don't try starting fights that you can't win mutt" he says with a growl as shadow just huffs as he begins to look at the river. Sasuke laughs softly " yes little sir" he says playfully obviously not scared at all

Poppyfrost
July 6th, 2017, 10:49 AM

Wyldfire

Casual Scribbles
July 6th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Nightmare huffs " don't try starting fights that you can't win mutt" he says with a growl as shadow just huffs as he begins to look at the river. Sasuke laughs softly " yes little sir" he says playfully obviously not scared at all

"You're a mutt too, you know!" She huffed, puffing out her chest amd baring her teeth. "And it's ma'am!" Juniper barked at Sasuke.

rubinaito
July 6th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Adriana simply looked amused as she watched.

Casual Scribbles
July 6th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Adriana simply looked amused as she watched.

"You're not gonna back me up, Adri?" Juniper turned to stare up at her human with wide green eyes. Then she flattened her ears. "No, of course you're not. You actually like him." She growled, turning in a circle and laying down at Adrianna's feet. "I can smell it," she added under her breath.

vellichor
July 6th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Fenris swam in the lake, nearing the shore that Adriana, Sasuke, and the other mutants were on. He was unaware of all that, though, as he swam happily. He went underwater, submerging for a few seconds, before literally flying out of the water. He tucked his wings in again, making a large splash. He decided to swim to shore, still unaware he was swimming to danger.

(( Rubinaito Eclipsemoon the Therian Sasukewolf (madness) ))

Casual Scribbles
July 6th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Fenris swam in the lake, nearing the shore that Adriana, Sasuke, and the other mutants were on. He was unaware of all that, though, as he swam happily. He went underwater, submerging for a few seconds, before literally flying out of the water. He tucked his wings in again, making a large splash. He decided to swim to shore, still unaware he was swimming to danger.

(( Rubinaito Eclipsemoon the Therian Sasukewolf (madness) ))

Juniper pricked her ears as she heard a splash. Her head shot up when she saw a wolf follow, wings and razor sharp fangs attached. The fox mutant looked around frantically for a human. That mutant was dangerous, and without a human companion to call it off...

It could hurt Adrianna!

Without a second thought, Juniper sprang up and was flying down toward the shore, barking and clacking her beak, providing warning to her companion, hopefully drawing the attention of the wolf mutants, and intimidating the other wolf in the water. Of course, it was only the sounds that she hoped would scare him off. Without the backup of Sasuke's wolves, as soon as the other mutant saw her, it was game over. It would know she was only a tiny fox and it would rip her to shreds. Usually, she could take refuge in the sky, but this mutant had wings and could follow Juniper.

Rubinaito
Sasukewolf (madness)

rubinaito
July 6th, 2017, 10:50 PM
(Aww, Juniper is such a sweet girl!)

Adriana furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before looking over at the lake. Letting out a quiet 'eep', she flicked out her knife and hopped over the log she was sitting on. "Hold on Juni, I'm coming!" She called, running towards the fox/eagle hybrid and plowing through the water without a thought.

Lumina watched with fascination from the tree, her wings fluttering quietly as she ran a hand down her cat, Cele. "Interesting..." She murmured to herself, crossing her legs and continuing to watch.

vellichor
July 6th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Juniper pricked her ears as she heard a splash. Her head shot up when she saw a wolf follow, wings and razor sharp fangs attached. The fox mutant looked around frantically for a human. That mutant was dangerous, and without a human companion to call it off...

It could hurt Adrianna!

Without a second thought, Juniper sprang up and was flying down toward the shore, barking and clacking her beak, providing warning to her companion, hopefully drawing the attention of the wolf mutants, and intimidating the other wolf in the water. Of course, it was only the sounds that she hoped would scare him off. Without the backup of Sasuke's wolves, as soon as the other mutant saw her, it was game over. It would know she was only a tiny fox and it would rip her to shreds. Usually, she could take refuge in the sky, but this mutant had wings and could follow Juniper.

Rubinaito
Sasukewolf (madness)

Fenris heard an odd series of sounds. The clacking of a bird beak and the barking of a fox or dog. He located the source of the noise, a fellow mutant. He immediately shot into the sky, waving his tails. He gave a low whine as to say he wasn't there for a fight. He sheathed his claws and held up his paws, much like a human would. He hated confrontation, but saw no way out of this.

vellichor
July 6th, 2017, 11:13 PM

Adriana furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before looking over at the lake. Letting out a quiet 'eep', she flicked out her knife and hopped over the log she was sitting on. "Hold on Juni, I'm coming!" She called, running towards the fox/eagle hybrid and plowing through the water without a thought.

Lumina watched with fascination from the tree, her wings fluttering quietly as she ran a hand down her cat, Cele. "Interesting..." She murmured to herself, crossing her legs and continuing to watch.

Fenris squeaked. He didn't even expect to be surrounded so many hostiles, whenever all he really wanted to do was cool off in the lake. "Hey, hey, hey! I'm not here for a fight!" He barked, sounding cautious and a bit frightened.

Casual Scribbles
July 6th, 2017, 11:29 PM

Fenris heard an odd series of sounds. The clacking of a bird beak and the barking of a fox or dog. He located the source of the noise, a fellow mutant. He immediately shot into the sky, waving his tails. He gave a low whine as to say he wasn't there for a fight. He sheathed his claws and held up his paws, much like a human would. He hated confrontation, but saw no way out of this.
Fenris squeaked. He didn't even expect to be surrounded so many hostiles, whenever all he really wanted to do was cool off in the lake. "Hey, hey, hey! I'm not here for a fight!" He barked, sounding cautious and a bit frightened.

Juniper looked back at Adri, the quickly leaped into the sky. Some how, the wolf mutant still seemed intimidated by her, even after having seen the massive size difference between them. The wolf geld up his paws and yelped something, but Juniper didn't hear what it was. She lunged through the air for him, hoping to surprise him with her attack and knock him to the ground where the others could help her fight him. She realized a little too late what he said and she couldn't slow down.

rubinaito
July 6th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Adriana had heard the wolf's pleas, and watched with horror as her precious friend plummeted towards the wolf in attack, unable to stop. Before Juniper could hurt herself, Adriana launched forward and grabbed her, the water splashing as she held Juniper close and kept her from hitting the poor wolf who had come just to cool down in the intense heat. Closing her eyes as her face hit the water, Adriana felt numb as she exhaled the air in her lungs, pushing up as quickly as she could and emerging from the water with a gasp and a few quick breaths.

vellichor
July 6th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Fenris braced himself for an attack that never came. After a free heartbeats, he looked back at the now contained mutant, silently thanking the human. He slowly flew down, landing on shore carefully. He didn't know whether or not the others here were aggressive.

Casual Scribbles
July 7th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Adriana had heard the wolf's pleas, and watched with horror as her precious friend plummeted towards the wolf in attack, unable to stop. Before Juniper could hurt herself, Adriana launched forward and grabbed her, the water splashing as she held Juniper close and kept her from hitting the poor wolf who had come just to cool down in the intense heat. Closing her eyes as her face hit the water, Adriana felt numb as she exhaled the air in her lungs, pushing up as quickly as she could and emerging from the water with a gasp and a few quick breaths.
Fenris braced himself for an attack that never came. After a free heartbeats, he looked back at the now contained mutant, silently thanking the human. He slowly flew down, landing on shore carefully. He didn't know whether or not the others here were aggressive.

Juniper squeezed her eyes shut and turned her head away, bracing herself to hit the wolf mutant. Instead, she felt arms wrap around her and she was suddenly underwater. She gasped in shock from both the impact and the cold of the water, inhaling a lung full of water. Then she was dragged to the surface and Juniper coughed up as much water as she could before gulping down precious oxygen.

Trembling from cold and shock, the little fox hybrid buried herself in Adrianna's arms, crying. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't want anyone to get hurt, I'm sorry, it's all my fault!" Juniper shook in her human's arms.

rubinaito
July 7th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Adriana focused on the sobbing fox in her arms, slowly stroking her fingers through her wet fur as she held Juniper close. "Shh," She said softly, ignoring the chilling cold of the water. "It's alright, Juni. You didn't know, and that's all right." She soothed the mutant, rubbing Juniper's ears in just the right spot. She smiled softly at the winged wolf mutant just a few feet away, inclining her head ever so slightly to let him know that everything was fine.

(If you want, Fenris can bond with Adriana as well?)

vellichor
July 7th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Adriana focused on the sobbing fox in her arms, slowly stroking her fingers through her wet fur as she held Juniper close. "Shh," She said softly, ignoring the chilling cold of the water. "It's alright, Juni. You didn't know, and that's all right." She soothed the mutant, rubbing Juniper's ears in just the right spot. She smiled softly at the winged wolf mutant just a few feet away, inclining her head ever so slightly to let him know that everything was fine.

(Sure)

Fenris slowly crept forward, still hesitant. He didn't want to hurt anyone, and seeing the little fox cry made his heart break a little. He finally walked up and nudged Adriana out of the water. He stayed quiet, his eyes speaking for him. They were clouded with guilt and sorrow, with a hint of anger. Anger directed at himself. He tried to warm the human and mutant, using his fluffy tails to warm and maybe dry them a little. He looked into Adriana's eyes, hoping for forgiveness.

rubinaito
July 7th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Adriana looked into Fenris' eyes and smiled softly. "It's all right." She said softly.

vellichor
July 7th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Fenris gave a small smile. He nuzzled Adriana. 'Maybe I found the right person after all...' he thought happily to himself.

Casual Scribbles
July 7th, 2017, 07:42 AM

(Sure)

Fenris slowly crept forward, still hesitant. He didn't want to hurt anyone, and seeing the little fox cry made his heart break a little. He finally walked up and nudged Adriana out of the water. He stayed quiet, his eyes speaking for him. They were clouded with guilt and sorrow, with a hint of anger. Anger directed at himself. He tried to warm the human and mutant, using his fluffy tails to warm and maybe dry them a little. He looked into Adriana's eyes, hoping for forgiveness.
Adriana looked into Fenris' eyes and smiled softly. "It's all right." She said softly.
Fenris gave a small smile. He nuzzled Adriana. 'Maybe I found the right person after all...' he thought happily to himself.

Juniper shuddered and sniffed, calming down a little from Adrianna's consistent strokes. The little fox jumped as something warm, soft, and furry brushed against her. She scrambled around in Adri's arms and saw the wolf mutant she had attacked trying to dry her and Adrianna off with his tails. In his eyes, she saw guilt and sorrow. But behind that, she saw anger.

He's mad at me... Juniper realized. She felt tears well up again. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were friendly, I was just trying to protect my human! I didn't- I wasn't- I- I'm sorry!" Juniper tried desperately to reconcile herself with the wolf. "Please don't be angry with me!"

vellichor
July 7th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Juniper shuddered and sniffed, calming down a little from Adrianna's consistent strokes. The little fox jumped as something warm, soft, and furry brushed against her. She scrambled around in Adri's arms and saw the wolf mutant she had attacked trying to dry her and Adrianna off with his tails. In his eyes, she saw guilt and sorrow. But behind that, she saw anger.

He's mad at me... Juniper realized. She felt tears well up again. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were friendly, I was just trying to protect my human! I didn't- I wasn't- I- I'm sorry!" Juniper tried desperately to reconcile herself with the wolf. "Please don't be angry with me!"

The wolf mutant's eyes widened. "Oh, no! It isn't your fault, I'm not mad at you at all. You were just defending your human..." a wistful look made its way on his face, as he never had a human. "I'm just mad at myself..." he murmured to himself, head lowering.

Casual Scribbles
July 7th, 2017, 01:35 PM
The wolf mutant's eyes widened. "Oh, no! It isn't your fault, I'm not mad at you at all. You were just defending your human..." a wistful look made its way on his face, as he never had a human. "I'm just mad at myself..." he murmured to himself, head lowering.

Juniper noticed the wolf's wistful look and hopped out of Adrianna's arms. "Are- are you... okay?" she stepped forward, twisting her neck to peer up at the massive creature, despair replaced by worry.

vellichor
July 7th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Juniper noticed the wolf's wistful look and hopped out of Adrianna's arms. "Are- are you... okay?" she stepped forward, twisting her neck to peer up at the massive creature, despair replaced by worry.

Fenris nodded. "Y-yeah, I'm okay. I never caught your name," he added, changing the subject. "Mine's Fenris."

Mayflower
July 7th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Name
Dahlia
Personality
Worried, careful, agile, strong, quiet, caring, friendly, hesitant to kill
Mutant pet name
The last accepted animal I guess. I think it's Rolfe Equinox ?
Wyldfire

Casual Scribbles
July 7th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Fenris nodded. "Y-yeah, I'm okay. I never caught your name," he added, changing the subject. "Mine's Fenris."

He is not okay...

Juniper cocked her head and looked up at him, studying the wolf. "I'm... Juniper," she said slowly. "I didn't see a- where's your human companion?"

vellichor
July 7th, 2017, 09:44 PM
He is not okay...

Juniper cocked her head and looked up at him, studying the wolf. "I'm... Juniper," she said slowly. "I didn't see a- where's your human companion?"

"Oh - I don't... exactly... have one..." he sighed. "He - well, he..." the wolf mutant started choking up. "He's... not here anymore." It took all of Fenris' strength to resist the temptation to start bawling and crying out the sad tale of his failure. He barely made it, and once he could speak again, he said, "So I've been wandering, just looking for somewhere to call home I guess."

Casual Scribbles
July 8th, 2017, 09:02 AM
"Oh - I don't... exactly... have one..." he sighed. "He - well, he..." the wolf mutant started choking up. "He's... not here anymore." It took all of Fenris' strength to resist the temptation to start bawling and crying out the sad tale of his failure. He barely made it, and once he could speak again, he said, "So I've been wandering, just looking for somewhere to call home I guess."

Juniper flattened her ears at the tremor in Fenris's voice.

He- well he... He's... not here anymore.

Oh God!

Juniper felt her own eyes well up with tears. She flapped her eagle-like wings and flew upwards to wrap them gently around Fenris' neck.

dino.
July 8th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Name
Dahlia
Personality
Mutant pet name
Wyldfire
Yeah, I'm fine with that ^^

wren
July 8th, 2017, 02:38 PM
I'm good with this!)

Aaron followed quickly behind the huge mutant polar bear he had bonded with. His green eyes scanned the city around them, searching for any potential threats. "See anything, Zeus?" He whispered quietly.

The massive polar bear was surprised by Aaron's voice for a moment but swung his head and looked over his should at him cowering by his hindlegs. The beast snorted and shook his head. "not worth our time" he responded grufflyI couldn't imagine what would happen to Aaron if I died or we were separated. He wouldn't have anybody. thought Zeus watching the small small male by his hind leg.

vellichor
July 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM

Oh God!

Juniper felt her own eyes well up with tears. She flapped her eagle-like wings and flew upwards to wrap them gently around Fenris' neck.

Fenris gladly took the gesture of sympathy. He didn't like thinking about... that, and it pained him even more to talk about it. The wolf-mutant gave a soft whine, both of gratitude and of longing. He knew he'd have to either find a human or a permanent place to stay soon. But for now, he felt like that didn't matter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 8th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Shadow roars loudly sending birds flying when he taken down a deer and nightmare had taken down a fox. Sasuke smiles as he pets them " good job little ones " he says happily as he begins to cut up the kills

wren
July 8th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Shadow roars loudly sending birds flying when he taken down a deer and nightmare had taken down a fox. Sasuke smiles as he pets them " good job little ones " he says happily as he begins to cut up the kills

suddenly a roar shook the ground and raised his head. His teeth bared dangerously and he calmly walked down the cracked pavement allowing Aaron the chance to walk up next to him as he shifted aside. Aaron seemed to enjoy staying behind him while Zeus enjoyed Aaron by his side. Due to the fact where he god sometimes was his blindspot

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 8th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Shadow begins to eat a piece of meat until he smells the air smelling a other mutant nearby. He begins to stand up again and roar loudly again almost as if he was establishing his dominance in his territory. Sasuke hears him and begins to grab his bow as nightmare just ignores them.

wren
July 8th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Eclipsemoon the Therian
Sasukewolf (madness)

Zeus hears this and fur on his hackles raised slightly. His xhest puffed out and with a heave he stood on his hindlegs. Sniffling the air than with a mighty breath he returned the roar. Dropping back down onto his paws and slowly approaching keeping Aaron close to his side.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 8th, 2017, 03:44 PM
He begins to stand on his hind legs as well and he begins to roar even loudly now challenging whoever was roaring back at him.

wren
July 8th, 2017, 03:49 PM
He begins to stand on his hind legs as well and he begins to roar even loudly now challenging whoever was roaring back at him.

Finally Zeus reached a clear. Another mutant with a human and a second mutant. A rare find. The large bear like mutant tumbled fourth eyes dead set on the other mutant. His attack impulse was high on alert.

rubinaito
July 8th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Adriana looked over at Sasuke. "What's going on?" She called over to him, letting Juniper and Fenris interact while she walked over.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 8th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Sasuke holds his hand out " stay where you are " he says calmly as shadow stands on his hind legs now he was as big a polar bear. He suddenly begins to run forward aiming to kill.

wren
July 8th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Sasuke holds his hand out " stay where you are " he says calmly as shadow stands on his hind legs now he was as big a polar bear. He suddenly begins to run forward aiming to kill.

Zeus watched this unfold, but if it was to protect Aaron he would sacrifice his life. Luckily Zeus was smaller than shadow and had the chance to ram his head into shadows guy first, driving his tusks into his stomach and pulling out. He roared again and panted. He wasn't used to lots of running

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 8th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Zeus watched this unfold, but if it was to protect Aaron he would sacrifice his life. Luckily Zeus was smaller than shadow and had the chance to ram his head into shadows guy first, driving his tusks into his stomach and pulling out. He roared again and panted. He wasn't used to lots of running
Shadow growls loudly as he suddenly moves to the side quickly and begins to bite down hard in neck from the side pinning him down easily growling loudly when he bit down hard

wren
July 8th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Shadow growls loudly as he suddenly moves to the side quickly and begins to bite down hard in neck from the side pinning him down easily growling loudly when he bit down hard

Eclipsemoon the Therian

Zeus roared in agony. His legs giving out on pressure as they rolled and tumbled to the murky ground. Zeus was loosing strength due to the extreme loss of blood. At the sight of Aaron he roared again in anguish "RUN!" he barked at the boy when he thrust a paw in shadows face in attempt to dislodge his teeth

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 8th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Shadow growls loudly as he suddenly bites his paw now still pushing him down but Sasuke suddenly holds his hand up " Shadow stop!" Shadow growls softly as he suddenly let's go of Zeus and he begins to walk back towards Sasuke

wren
July 8th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Shadow growls loudly as he suddenly bites his paw now still pushing him down but Sasuke suddenly holds his hand up " Shadow stop!" Shadow growls softly as he suddenly let's go of Zeus and he begins to walk back towards Sasuke

Zeus sucked in a breath than batted shadows head with a massive paw to fefend himself but missed when shadow pulled away. Zeus panted heavily and rolled onto his side. Snarling violently at shadow.

vellichor
July 8th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Fenris gasped. He wanted to help, but didn't know how. He was also reluctant to leave the company of Juniper, for an unknown reason. Well, unknown to him.

rubinaito
July 8th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Adriana, after everything cooled down a little, rushed towards Zeus to place a gentle hand and help the polar bear up. Gently wiping the blood away, Adriana glanced towards Shadow in concern before backing off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 8th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Shadow growls loudly snapping his jaws but Sasuke makes sure he calms down by putting his hand on his head " calm down shadow. Is the bear alright?"

rubinaito
July 8th, 2017, 11:47 PM
"Just a few shallow wounds that I can patch up." Adriana responded, relaxing as she was a fair distance away from Zeus. "But I don't dare try to when he's agitated like this. It would make things worse for him." She said quietly.

wren
July 9th, 2017, 12:11 AM
zeus raised himself slowly flinching at the girls touch. Wrinkling his nose at her in distaste. These humans were reckless. The shadow beast made them even more terrifying to be around. Yet they still didn't know he'd been taught English yet. He wrinkled his nose again and lapped at the wound on his shoulder. It stung but wasn't deep enough for concern quite yet. He bared his teeth defensively and took a step back for a moment, listening intently. "Th-" Zeus slapped his mouth shut quickly. As long as they didn't know he could talk he could perhaps gain access to the group and secure some safety for Aaron until his untimely death.

wren
July 9th, 2017, 11:37 PM
"Just a few shallow wounds that I can patch up." Adriana responded, relaxing as she was a fair distance away from Zeus. "But I don't dare try to when he's agitated like this. It would make things worse for him." She said quietly.
Shadow growls loudly snapping his jaws but Sasuke makes sure he calms down by putting his hand on his head " calm down shadow. Is the bear alright?"
Fenris gasped. He wanted to help, but didn't know how. He was also reluctant to leave the company of Juniper, for an unknown reason. Well, unknown to him.
Yeah, I'm fine with that ^^

Oh God!

Name
Dahlia
Personality
Mutant pet name
Wyldfire
Wyldfire

Massive bump~

Casual Scribbles
July 10th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Aaron went alongside Zeus as he walked, freezing at each roar. Then when they reach the clearing, his eyes widened and he stared in shock. So many mutants. And two people. He cried out in alarm when one of the wolf mutants lunged forward. Scrambling behind Zeus, Aaron called out to the male. "Call him off! Please! Please! Call him off!" He looked over to the female, pleading with his eyes, begging for help. He screamed and scrambled back when Zeus was pinned, but relieved when the wolf backed off. He stood, trembling.

Juniper crouched protectively in front of Adrianna and Fenris. She noticed the polar bear's human standing, his eyes wide with shock.
"Um, Adri? I don't think that one's okay," she said, pointing him out by clicking her beak in his direction.

Poppyfrost
July 10th, 2017, 10:12 AM

Hun I made a form XD Wyldfire I can't roleplay until I'm accepted)

wren
July 10th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Hun I made a form XD Wyldfire I can't roleplay until I'm accepted)
Aaron went alongside Zeus as he walked, freezing at each roar. Then when they reach the clearing, his eyes widened and he stared in shock. So many mutants. And two people. He cried out in alarm when one of the wolf mutants lunged forward. Scrambling behind Zeus, Aaron called out to the male. "Call him off! Please! Please! Call him off!" He looked over to the female, pleading with his eyes, begging for help. He screamed and scrambled back when Zeus was pinned, but relieved when the wolf backed off. He stood, trembling.

Juniper crouched protectively in front of Adrianna and Fenris. She noticed the polar bear's human standing, his eyes wide with shock.
"Um, Adri? I don't think that one's okay," she said, pointing him out by clicking her beak in his direction.

Accepted sorry ! ]

Zeus got to his paws slowly and sauntered back towards Aaron. He nosed Aaron with his bleeding nose and looked back over his shoulder at the others he bared his teeth "Stay away from Us!" he roared at shadow. He puffed out his chest and lowered his head in a decensive way

rubinaito
July 10th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Adriana looked at Zeus, then at Aaron. "I... I don't know what to do?"

Poppyfrost
July 10th, 2017, 06:23 PM
okay so uh how should I start? X3)

vellichor
July 10th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Fenris sighed. "Move," he barked, flying up. He approached the duo with caution. "Easy, I'm here to help. Whether or not you believe me is up to you, but I'm not attacking, am I?" The wolf mutant dipped his head, claws sheathed. He landed before them, still in the pose.

wren
July 10th, 2017, 11:26 PM
okay so uh how should I start? X3)
Fenris sighed. "Move," he barked, flying up. He approached the duo with caution. "Easy, I'm here to help. Whether or not you believe me is up to you, but I'm not attacking, am I?" The wolf mutant dipped his head, claws sheathed. He landed before them, still in the pose.

Skye you could jump in as friends of Zeus and Aaron )

Zeus's nostrils flared at fenris when he landed "After such a savage display of vulgar strength I find it hard to trust anyone" growled the massive bear taking a slight step forward, but bowed respectfully in return to fenris "You have no thing to offer us, if you don't mind telling your pack to rile down so we can leave without me worrying one of you will eat my human"

Casual Scribbles
July 11th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Accepted sorry ! ]

Zeus got to his paws slowly and sauntered back towards Aaron. He nosed Aaron with his bleeding nose and looked back over his shoulder at the others he bared his teeth "Stay away from Us!" he roared at shadow. He puffed out his chest and lowered his head in a decensive way

Zeus's nostrils flared at fenris when he landed "After such a savage display of vulgar strength I find it hard to trust anyone" growled the massive bear taking a slight step forward, but bowed respectfully in return to fenris "You have no thing to offer us, if you don't mind telling your pack to rile down so we can leave without me worrying one of you will eat my human"

Aaron leaned into his bear's warm touch, but shuddered slightly at the dripping blood from Zeus's wound. "Gentle, Zeus." He said, snapping out of his shock. "I don't think this one wants to hurt us."

Juniper felt Fenris move out from under her. "Fenris, wait-!" But the wolf mutant had already approached them. Juniper scrambled after him, trembling as she stood beside him. "I-I don't want to hurt you either. I-in fact... uh um... Adri- Adrianna wants t-to help you."

vellichor
July 12th, 2017, 01:00 AM

Aaron leaned into his bear's warm touch, but shuddered slightly at the dripping blood from Zeus's wound. "Gentle, Zeus." He said, snapping out of his shock. "I don't think this one wants to hurt us."

Juniper felt Fenris move out from under her. "Fenris, wait-!" But the wolf mutant had already approached them. Juniper scrambled after him, trembling as she stood beside him. "I-I don't want to hurt you either. I-in fact... uh um... Adri- Adrianna wants t-to help you."

"It's okay, Juni, breathe," he whispered, hoping she wouldn't mind him using her nickname. "It's okay, they won't hurt you. We were just... ah, startled is all." He looked back at Adrianna, Sasuke, and the mutants with a look that said, 'RIGHT?' daring them to say no. When no one responded, he turned around with his normal wolffish grin.

Casual Scribbles
July 12th, 2017, 07:38 AM
"It's okay, Juni, breathe," he whispered, hoping she wouldn't mind him using her nickname. "It's okay, they won't hurt you. We were just... ah, startled is all." He looked back at Adrianna, Sasuke, and the mutants with a look that said, 'RIGHT?' daring them to say no. When no one responded, he turned around with his normal wolffish grin.

Juniper nearly fell out of her fur when she heard Fenris call her 'Juni'. But she did as he said and breathed. She shifted her wings and watched the bear. She felt herself steady a little bit, but not a lot. "Y-yeah. We were just surprised!"

Mayflower
July 12th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Equinox where do you want to start?)

dino.
July 12th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Equinox where do you want to start?)
Wherever you want to, I guess. Sorry if I don't sound super enthusiastic, I'm not feeling well.)

Mayflower
July 12th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Wherever you want to, I guess. Sorry if I don't sound super enthusiastic, I'm not feeling well.)
No that's fine, I'm not at my best either. I just got back from a four day RV adventure)

dino.
July 12th, 2017, 11:57 AM
No that's fine, I'm not at my best either. I just got back from a four day RV adventure)
How'd it go?)

Mayflower
July 12th, 2017, 01:42 PM
How'd it go?)
fun, we went to Maine, picked up my aunt and cousins, and drove back)

dino.
July 12th, 2017, 02:06 PM
fun, we went to Maine, picked up my aunt and cousins, and drove back)
Sounds cool. I've always wanted to go to Maine. Anyhow, do you wanna start?)

Mayflower
July 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Sounds cool. I've always wanted to go to Maine. Anyhow, do you wanna start?)
I don't care, you have any ideas?)

dino.
July 12th, 2017, 03:47 PM
I don't care, you have any ideas?)
No, not really XC my brain doesn't want to work today)

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 09:28 AM
No, not really XC my brain doesn't want to work today)
Gosh dangit I don't knowwwww)

dino.
July 13th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Gosh dangit I don't knowwwww)
I guess we could just start.)

Rolfe trotted by his owners side happily, his black wings occasionally twitching. The mutant wolf looked up at Dahlia, and blinked.

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 11:44 AM
I guess we could just start.)

Rolfe trotted by his owners side happily, his black wings occasionally twitching. The mutant wolf looked up at Dahlia, and blinked.
Dahlia smiled at the older mutant and set her hand on his head, ruffling his ears and stroking him. "We'll be okay."

(Rolfe is more than twice Dahlia's age xD)

dino.
July 13th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Dahlia smiled at the older mutant and set her hand on his head, ruffling his ears and stroking him. "We'll be okay."

(Rolfe is more than twice Dahlia's age xD)
I meant to put 23 moons on my form, not years XD)

Rolfe twitched his ears as his owner's hand stroked over them. He'd never particularly enjoyed the feeling, but he Dahlia do it, out of respect for the higher-ranking human.

(Sorry for the late reply, my Internet's been acting wierd)

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 07:49 PM
I meant to put 23 moons on my form, not years XD)

Rolfe twitched his ears as his owner's hand stroked over them. He'd never particularly enjoyed the feeling, but he Dahlia do it, out of respect for the higher-ranking human.

(Sorry for the late reply, my Internet's been acting wierd)
(oh ok)

Sensing that Rolfe didn't enjoy her affection, Dahlia withdrew her hand and continued walking, careful not to bump into her companion's wings.

(is this Open for others Equinox?)

dino.
July 13th, 2017, 07:53 PM
(oh ok)

Sensing that Rolfe didn't enjoy her affection, Dahlia withdrew her hand and continued walking, careful not to bump into her companion's wings.

(is this Open for others Equinox?)
(Sure)

The wolf glanced at Dahlia, wondering what she was thinking about. He nudged her playfully, knocking her slightly sideways.

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 07:55 PM
(Sure)

The wolf glanced at Dahlia, wondering what she was thinking about. He nudged her playfully, knocking her slightly sideways.
"Hey!" Dahlia giggled and nudged him back, readjusting her backpack.

dino.
July 14th, 2017, 07:32 AM
"Hey!" Dahlia giggled and nudged him back, readjusting her backpack.
He barked happily and gave her a wolfish gein, with his tongue hanging out of his mouth excitedly. Rolfe acted more like a dog than a wolf.

Mayflower
July 14th, 2017, 08:24 AM
He barked happily and gave her a wolfish gein, with his tongue hanging out of his mouth excitedly. Rolfe acted more like a dog than a wolf.
Dahlia smiled, seeing how happy he was. Playfully, Dahlia took of in a little sprint, silently daring Rolfe to join her even though she knew he was faster.

dino.
July 15th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Dahlia smiled, seeing how happy he was. Playfully, Dahlia took of in a little sprint, silently daring Rolfe to join her even though she knew he was faster.
Rolfe tapped excitedly and tore after her, wondering where they were going, but not stopping for a moment. He caught up to her and slowed down so he was barely in front of her.

Mayflower
July 15th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Rolfe tapped excitedly and tore after her, wondering where they were going, but not stopping for a moment. He caught up to her and slowed down so he was barely in front of her.
Dahlia laughed, then put on a burst of speed to pass the mutant wolf...

And tripped over a rock.

Her body tumbled as she yelped and landed on the barren land, limbs all tangled. "Owwww,"

dino.
July 15th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Dahlia laughed, then put on a burst of speed to pass the mutant wolf...

And tripped over a rock.

Her body tumbled as she yelped and landed on the barren land, limbs all tangled. "Owwww,"
Rolfe paused, and then darted over to her and sniffed her, whining.

Mayflower
July 17th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Rolfe paused, and then darted over to her and sniffed her, whining.
"It's oaky, I'll be fine..." Dahlia grinned weakly and stood, checking herself for wounds. "Nothing much but a scraped knee and elbow. I should be fine."

(what should we do to add drama)

dino.
July 17th, 2017, 01:23 PM
"It's oaky, I'll be fine..." Dahlia grinned weakly and stood, checking herself for wounds. "Nothing much but a scraped knee and elbow. I should be fine."

(what should we do to add drama)
(Idk, but I want drama XD)

He yapped and his fluffy tail started wagging, as if to say, "That's good, but are you sure you don't need something?"

Mayflower
July 17th, 2017, 03:46 PM
(Idk, but I want drama XD)

He yapped and his fluffy tail started wagging, as if to say, "That's good, but are you sure you don't need something?"
"No, it's fine. I'll heal." Dahlia smiled and continued walking, wincing slightly at the pain but getting used to it.

(Maybe like a wild mutant?)

dino.
July 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM
"No, it's fine. I'll heal." Dahlia smiled and continued walking, wincing slightly at the pain but getting used to it.

(Maybe like a wild mutant?)
Sure. I can make one real quick)

He whined quietly, but after that, and no more noise as he walked after her.

dino.
July 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Well, i guess since we're the only one's who've been roleplaying here, I could just pop one in without making a form)

dino.
July 17th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Milky Way here ya go, the one and only wild mutant!

Name: He calls himself Saber, though tehcnically he doesn't have a name
Species: pit viper
What's mutated: giant; feet and legs; long black claws and fangs
Person who owns you: he owns himself

Casual Scribbles
July 27th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Juniper nearly fell out of her fur when she heard Fenris call her 'Juni'. But she did as he said and breathed. She shifted her wings and watched the bear. She felt herself steady a little bit, but not a lot. "Y-yeah. We were just surprised!"

Bump for Aura )

vellichor
July 28th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Bump for Aura )

Oh - thanks!)

Fenris looked back at Juniper, his eyes gleaming. He stepped back, seeing as his job was probably done. He started backing away to the edge of the lake, never taking his eyes off of the newcomers.