PDA

View Full Version : Falling Down

Wolvesregion
July 4th, 2017, 09:38 AM
"I find it interesting To study on dead humans to bring them to schools and take a chance at scathing the kids."-Dr. Equal.

In this roleplay your in a field with nothing but other bystanders. No weapons, food,water,or even extra clothing. Becomes allies and find building to gain animals and supplies. You can also be a lone wolf, and be alone to find supplies and try to stay away from the... Zombies.

Dr. Equal created one by injecting hyper-x into a person and putting them under high electricity. Its spread since then. Good luck and goodbye

Form for human:
Name
Looks
Back story (optional)
Sexuality(optional)
Other
Questions

Form for pets
Name
Looks
Sasukewolf (madness) Skye Rubinaito Wyldfire

wren
July 4th, 2017, 10:19 AM
"I find it interesting To study on dead humans to bring them to schools and take a chance at scathing the kids."-Dr. Equal.

In this roleplay your in a field with nothing but other bystanders. No weapons, food,water,or even extra clothing. Becomes allies and find building to gain animals and supplies. You can also be a lone wolf, and be alone to find supplies and try to stay away from the... Zombies.

Dr. Equal created one by injecting hyper-x into a person and putting them under high electricity. Its spread since then. Good luck and goodbye

Form for human:
Name
Looks
Back story (optional)
Sexuality(optional)
Other
Questions

Form for pets
Name
Looks
Sasukewolf (madness) Skye Rubinaito Wyldfire

Pets as in, dog pets?

Wolvesregion
July 4th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Pets as in, dog pets?
Dog,cats,fish,Rabbit. You name it. (*cough*wolf*cough)

wren
July 4th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Dog,cats,fish,Rabbit. You name it. (*cough*wolf*cough)

Name: Zeus
Looks: Large Rey wolf with orangish red eyes
Is the pet for Sasukewolf (madness)

Name: Jinx
Looks: White bun bun with the black tipped ears. I think that's actually an artic rabbit
Tis the pet for Skye

Name: Zero
Looks: Large wolf hound. Grey in colour has usual wispy fur. Massive dog
For my lovely Rubinaito

Whatcha want red?
Name:
Looks:

If your being a human Red imma make a let for you, even if you don't want a pet. I'm going to make you have a pet. I'm going to specialize everyone's pet just cause I want too! Sasukewolf (madness) It's going to be a wolf for you. Skye I'm going to Rp the rabbit for you Rubinaito I'm going to do a Cat for you. Red you wanna wolf or something else? Red Reaper

Wolvesregion
July 4th, 2017, 10:38 AM

Looks: White bun bun with the black tipped ears. I think that's actually an artic rabbit
Tis the pet for Skye

For my lovely Rubinaito

Whatcha want red?
Name:
Looks:

If your being a human Red imma make a let for you, even if you don't want a pet. I'm going to make you have a pet. I'm going to specialize everyone's pet just cause I want too! Sasukewolf (madness) It's going to be a wolf for you. Skye I'm going to Rp the rabbit for you Rubinaito I'm going to do a Cat for you. Red you wanna wolf or something else? Red Reaper
I wanna.... Wolf!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 11:30 AM
By the way posted on the lightwithin!)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg
Cold dangerous a killer is known as a skilled trained killer for hire became this way when his father forced him into the business by killing others just to survive even has many scars because of it
Bisexual
Zeus is his puppy! XD
Nope

wren
July 4th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Name: Hades
Looks: Timber wolf with greyish blue eye

For Red Reaper

Wolvesregion
July 4th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Caniin/Cal
16/11
Male/female
In rp
In rp
Bi/bi
Pet is Wyldfire

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 01:02 PM

Tis the pet for Skye

For my lovely Rubinaito

Whatcha want red?
Name:
Looks:

Yee! I have Sage and Amelia. Zero the dog is Sage's pet!

Mwahahahaha, James McCain strikes again!

wren
July 4th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Yee! I have Sage and Amelia. Zero the dog is Sage's pet!

Mwahahahaha, James McCain strikes again!

Want me to make a cat for Amelia? XD
I just adore being everyone's pet. I hate living a human life I
Might as well live a lets life now.

Name: Jingle
Looks: Black and grey tabby with white paws and splotches

wren
July 4th, 2017, 01:09 PM
I have lots of pets I just noticed. Pets for everyone.

Zeus (http://www.animalgalleries.org/albums/Large-Land-Mammals/Wolf/Grey%20Wolf%20Canis%20lupus%20standing%20snow.jpg) - Sasuke
Jinx (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/97/c5/ca/97c5ca3a2195de42a8f507ea1136318c.jpg)- Peter
Zero (http://3milliondogs.com/blog-assets-two/2014/09/irish.jpg) - sage
Hades (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c5/64/1a/c5641a43ee169bde83f110ecd48df133--timberwolf-wolf-spirit.jpg) - Canin
Jingle (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4b/aa/b8/4baab8c4ff87da4e776b5c061e2ac3eb.jpg) - Amelia

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Yee.

KoiFishDream
July 4th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Name: Jade Mora
Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a9/a2/8b/a9a28b44d4327e719cbe63fe34cbed52.jpg)
Backstory: She was living with her single father and her two little brothers. She was working two jobs to help her go to school and help her father. When one of her brothers got sick she had to drop out of school to pay for his medical expenses. During this time her father started drinking, he started to get really aggressive. It eventually got so bad that it was getting too dangerous for her siblings to be in the house. They were taken away and she was left with her father.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: Nothing
Questions: Nope

wren
July 4th, 2017, 01:48 PM
*Waits patiently*

wren
July 4th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Yee.
Caniin/Cal
16/11
Male/female
In rp
In rp
Bi/bi
Pet is Wyldfire
By the way posted on the lightwithin!)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg
Cold dangerous a killer is known as a skilled trained killer for hire became this way when his father forced him into the business by killing others just to survive even has many scars because of it
Bisexual
Zeus is his puppy! XD
Nope

Skye

Can we start?

Poppyfrost
July 4th, 2017, 10:41 PM
I'll make my form tomorrow, I'm with a friend.)

wren
July 4th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Good... I'll be watching

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 11:50 PM
||Name||

Luna

||Age||

6 Hooman years

||Gender||

Female

||Looks||

Silvery gray wolf with white paws and tail and blue eyes

||Name||

Fenris

||Age||

7 Hooman Years

||Gender||

Male

||Looks||

Silvery-white half-wolf with wolf build and gain husky markings with one floppy ear and one blue eye, one green eye

Who wants a pet??

Edit: lol, so many pets... if no one wants them they will just wander around until they find someone... :3

Poppyfrost
July 5th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Name: Peter Joy Evlain
Looks: On Character Site!
Sexuality (optional): Homosexual
Other: Jinx belongs to him <3
Questions: Nada

Wolvesregion
July 5th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Name: Peter Joy Evlain
Looks: On Character Site!
Sexuality (optional): Homosexual
Other: Jinx belongs to him <3
Questions: Nada

||Name||

Luna

||Age||

6 Hooman years

||Gender||

Female

||Looks||

Silvery gray wolf with white paws and tail and blue eyes

||Name||

Fenris

||Age||

7 Hooman Years

||Gender||

Male

||Looks||

Silvery-white half-wolf with wolf build and gain husky markings with one floppy ear and one blue eye, one green eye

Who wants a pet??

Edit: lol, so many pets... if no one wants them they will just wander around until they find someone... :3

Accepted) accepted) I'll take another pet! And we can start!

Wolvesregion
July 5th, 2017, 12:55 PM
"Cannin! Look, I found some water!" Cals voice woke Cannin. He turned his head and groaned. "You were out alone!?" When Cal didn't respond he sighed. "The sun is just rising." Cal said softly sitting down and petting Hades affectionately.
( Wyldfire )

Cannin gave Hades some water and some old meat. Its all they had and they were giving it to to the animal. He searched old hiding Areas in the broken down shed. "This place is way to small!" He groaned avoiding tripping over a large cardboard box.

wren
July 8th, 2017, 03:26 PM
"Cannin! Look, I found some water!" Cals voice woke Cannin. He turned his head and groaned. "You were out alone!?" When Cal didn't respond he sighed. "The sun is just rising." Cal said softly sitting down and petting Hades affectionately.
( Wyldfire )

Cannin gave Hades some water and some old meat. Its all they had and they were giving it to to the animal. He searched old hiding Areas in the broken down shed. "This place is way to small!" He groaned avoiding tripping over a large cardboard box.

Skye
Jinx nervously paced around peter. Tapping his large foot against the floor repetitively. When the sun rose it meant go time to get supplies. Zombies preferred the cover of night to hunt the humans. Finally the article hate got tired of pacing and leapt onto petered chest. Thumping his large feet against his chest and watching him closely.

Red Reaper
Hades wagged his tail. Just a slight movement wheh the food was set down. Though he examined his humans closely who had no food for themselves. He eyed both suspiciously than with his nose pushed the food away. His job wasting protect and hunt for his humans. And yet the insistence they wished to force feed him? Not on his watch.

Rubinaito
Zero was looking out the window of the small hideout they had constructed. Watching a crows flutter by on occasion and dragging in scents of the outside world. Oh how he wished to run. He remembered how he used to do that. When he was with Emma the young girl. They ran for days together. But one day with the pale dead humans came for her she never came back. And that's when he realized he could have done something to bring her back and make her happy... But she was gone. Sage replaced her but the memory was always there for sure.

Rubinaito
From the corner the cat idly watched the dog protectively from the girls side. Bearing it's teeth every moment it turned to face the girl.

Sasukewolf (madness)
Zeus padded alongside his owner, the wind brushing past him and blasting him In the face. The scent of fitting flesh was everywhere and it stung his nostrils. But each clump of decaying human told a story. He liked knowing about their stories, it was the main reason why he walked over and scented them.

Wolvesregion
July 8th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Skye
Jinx nervously paced around peter. Tapping his large foot against the floor repetitively. When the sun rose it meant go time to get supplies. Zombies preferred the cover of night to hunt the humans. Finally the article hate got tired of pacing and leapt onto petered chest. Thumping his large feet against his chest and watching him closely.

Red Reaper
Hades wagged his tail. Just a slight movement wheh the food was set down. Though he examined his humans closely who had no food for themselves. He eyed both suspiciously than with his nose pushed the food away. His job wasting protect and hunt for his humans. And yet the insistence they wished to force feed him? Not on his watch.

Rubinaito
Zero was looking out the window of the small hideout they had constructed. Watching a crows flutter by on occasion and dragging in scents of the outside world. Oh how he wished to run. He remembered how he used to do that. When he was with Emma the young girl. They ran for days together. But one day with the pale dead humans came for her she never came back. And that's when he realized he could have done something to bring her back and make her happy... But she was gone. Sage replaced her but the memory was always there for sure.

Rubinaito
From the corner the cat idly watched the dog protectively from the girls side. Bearing it's teeth every moment it turned to face the girl.

Sasukewolf (madness)
Zeus padded alongside his owner, the wind brushing past him and blasting him In the face. The scent of fitting flesh was everywhere and it stung his nostrils. But each clump of decaying human told a story. He liked knowing about their stories, it was the main reason why he walked over and scented them.
Cal pushed it back to him. "Eat. That's an order." She said softly padding his head. Wyldfire