PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars!

Snips
February 2nd, 2024, 08:39 AM
A thread to chat about Star Wars! I am addicted to Star Wars have a small interest in Star Wars. Anyone else?

Zei
February 2nd, 2024, 08:48 AM
May the force be with you,

blxze.
February 2nd, 2024, 09:00 AM
✧・゚:* *:・゚✧ STAR WARS IS SO GOOD I've watched it for like 9 years ✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

elaif
February 2nd, 2024, 09:15 AM
I've watched Star Wars since I was like 5(?)
I've never liked a movie series sm, it's great to see the fandom grow even bigger. While some of the movies and shows r kinda lame (Sequels, Ashoka series, Kenobi, book of Boba Fett, just to name a few), I still enjoy it. It's been staple of my childhood and I hope that never changes.

ALSO I love the lore, I'm a HUGE nerd. I know a ton of unnecessary information :sob:

Snips
February 2nd, 2024, 12:05 PM
I've watched Star Wars since I was like 5(?)
I've never liked a movie series sm, it's great to see the fandom grow even bigger. While some of the movies and shows r kinda lame (Sequels, Ashoka series, Kenobi, book of Boba Fett, just to name a few), I still enjoy it. It's been staple of my childhood and I hope that never changes.

ALSO I love the lore, I'm a HUGE nerd. I know a ton of unnecessary information :sob:
Is that a challenge? /j
Yeah, some of the newer stuff seems pretty meh, but Rebels, Clome Wars etc. were really good. I'm a big fan (read: obsessive nerd) of the B1 droids and also the space combat aspect. Also, I will argue strongly about how the A-Wing is inferior to the X-Wing.

Rustleaf
February 2nd, 2024, 06:39 PM
Yes. I saw the thread, and didn’t even read the whole thing, I just saw the words Star Wars.