PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dreams?

sock
February 1st, 2024, 08:50 AM
So, I have some crazy dreams, and I decided I'd share them with you guys. Feel free to share yours too!

1. Bill Cipher was competing in the Olympics, and I was there cheering him on. When he won 2nd place, the medal guy refused to give him one, so he made the ceiling collapse. We went outside and held hands for some reason, he gave me his hat, and then he taught me how to kill people with apple seeds. I will never forget this dream.

2. I had a dream where I was doing some sort of action-adventure thing, and then the "camera" suddenly zoomed around into a commercial break. It was advertising colorful, obnoxious hats.

2. I was the Prince of Subcon Forest (from A Hat In Time), and basically just lived life. And then "The Incident" happened and I turned into Snatcher, blah blah blah. So yeah, my dream was just me going through everything that happened in the Prince's life, including being chained to a wall and dying. And being an epic soul-eating ghost (souls taste really good, btw). I'm slightly traumatized now, but it was pretty radical.

3. Everybody in the room turned into Cruella Devil except for me

4. My mum tried gaslighting me into believing Portugal didn't exist

5. I walked around Costco with Kermit the frog and Snatcher (from A Hat In Time). It was epic, and when I woke up i was genuinely disappointed that I couldn't go enjoy some Costco pizza with a puppet and a soul-stealing lawyer-ghost.

sock
February 1st, 2024, 08:52 AM
Ah, i forgot the one where cybug King Candy from Wreck-It-Ralph chased me around the Titanic.

alec
February 1st, 2024, 08:56 AM
sock
portugal is totally not real your mum was right /j + i love the colourful hats advertisement

now my silly dream: i yelled at some guys cuz they were like pushing around a child n they came and stole my books through my window n i jus stood by and then my father and aziraphale from good omens appeared at looked at me, shaking their heads and judging me :(

Hestia!
February 1st, 2024, 09:36 AM
there was one where i turned into a different alter physically
(they're 8 feet tall so you can imagine how that went)

Epiales
February 1st, 2024, 09:50 AM
So, I have some crazy dreams, and I decided I'd share them with you guys. Feel free to share yours too!

1. Bill Cipher was competing in the Olympics, and I was there cheering him on. When he won 2nd place, the medal guy refused to give him one, so he made the ceiling collapse. We went outside and held hands for some reason, he gave me his hat, and then he taught me how to kill people with apple seeds. I will never forget this dream.

2. I had a dream where I was doing some sort of action-adventure thing, and then the "camera" suddenly zoomed around into a commercial break. It was advertising colorful, obnoxious hats.

2. I was the Prince of Subcon Forest (from A Hat In Time), and basically just lived life. And then "The Incident" happened and I turned into Snatcher, blah blah blah. So yeah, my dream was just me going through everything that happened in the Prince's life, including being chained to a wall and dying. And being an epic soul-eating ghost (souls taste really good, btw). I'm slightly traumatized now, but it was pretty radical.

3. Everybody in the room turned into Cruella Devil except for me

4. My mom tried gaslighting me into believing Portugal didn't exist

5. I walked around Costco with Kermit the frog and Snatcher (from A Hat In Time). It was epic, and when I woke up i was genuinely disappointed that I couldn't go enjoy some Costco pizza with a puppet and a soul-stealing lawyer-ghost.

you like hats--

I had one about food heaven
basically it was a firedrill, so I was going down the stairs to the court yard. And I didn't want to go down the big stairs. So I went down the back ones with a friend. Our mean hall monitor (this was when I was in middle school) told us it was done so we went back up stairs, but there was a portal so we teleported to Mcdonalds. Then, my friend wanted a happy meal, but we only had 3 dollars, and it was 5 dollars. So then these girls on rollerblades came up to us and asked us if we where hungry, and we said yes. So they brought us up to food heaven. and we ate for days. Then we decided we needed to go back to school. And I had to fight a school teacher with superpowers called Bubblegum.

I had another one about driving, and an ikea worker working as a lunch lady at my school
then I took two kids rockclimbing. I DROVE THE CAR, (again, when I was in middleschool) so I was underage

Zei
February 1st, 2024, 10:03 AM
lol, funny things dreams Are.

once i was staying in a hotel with my grandparents (i was 5 and it was cause my parents were at the hospital cause baby brother was being born) i dreamt i was being chased through the Krusty Krab's (Spongebob) by the monsters from one of the live action Scooby doo's... (where REAL Monsters were accidently created)... and just because of a paper i had in my pocket in the dream... i also think i was a boy in that dream cause i saw myself, at least in the dream it seemed like i was watching myself... and that self was a boy.... hiding under the tables.... lmao

Starphobia
February 1st, 2024, 11:27 AM
There's a dream that I've had months ago that I still remember to this day.

Long story short, I was getting chased by a giant teddy bear with a banana

Katiethewolfchild
February 1st, 2024, 05:38 PM
1. The emperor dream. I was like eight or nine then, maybe younger, but this dream was so weird I still remember it well. The United States, where I have lived my whole life got an empire for some reason and the empire made me sleep on the green chair which was in my room at the time because apparently, dream-me was sick.
'
2. The pumpkin apocalypse. I was probably 10, 11, or 12. It was the second dream in a series which so far is 2. Like usual, dream two was a good while after dream one. I was reading an interactive book where I was a boy named Jacob who was staying at the ranch of his aunt and uncle when he found himself alone and unknown to him the only survivor of a pumpkin apocalypse. Basically, rolling pumpkins crushed everyone else. He found shelter or something. Where on earth did my subconscious come up with that? Even the emperor dream is probably tame compared to that. It was book two in the series. I had read book one in dream one. The other book, which was less weird was the flood apocalypse where Jacob was the only survivor of a flood. He survived on a plank of wood. Sure, I know that that couldn't really happen because I'm a Christian, but it still makes more sense than the pumpkin apocalypse. Then again, most things, if not literally everything make more sense than a pumpkin apocalypse. In one of the scenes, I think in dream book two aliens visited earth and found Jacob, or dream book me and told him that everyone else was dead. Gave him a choice to come with them to their planet or stay on earth even though everyone else was dead. Since I was reading an interactive book in the dream, I chose both paths, separately of course though I can't remember what happened in them.

3. The animal group. I was a bipedal animal, pretty sure that I was a platypus and was in a recently created group of detectives, spies, or something like that in dream one. One of the friends was an iguana and another one had a shark that I'm pretty sure talked, or at least our group or maybe just the friend with the shark could understand him. He lived in a nearby ocean and sometimes went into a bathtub so we could take him with us on our missions. In dream two my friends all betrayed me, including the shark and the friend with the shark. I got the iguana back on my side because apparently the reason she had betrayed me was because of a hibernation caused stupor. I don't remember what type of animals the others were, but I'm pretty sure we were all animals. I don't remember any of the names, including whether I had a dream name, the iguana's name or the shark's name. I was pretty little then, like maybe nine or ten, though I'm pretty sure it happened after the emperor dream and I remember the emperor dream more clearly.

4. The real-life dreams. These dreams happen sometimes. Basically, they're when I dream about something that could happen in real life, maybe did happen at least one or perhaps even happens regularly. The most common and one of the most real seeming is when I dream that I check for notifications on this site, which I do shortly after I wake up every morning. Sometimes with the more realistic ones I'm surprised when I wake up and realize it was just a dream.

5. The game or book dreams. When I dream that I'm reading a book or playing a game, not that it happens very often. The pumpkin apocalypse was so weird it got its own number.

6. The moving to Alaska dream. The dream Mom said we were moving to Alaska. Would go in the real-life category, but I am pretty sure that we will never move to Alaska.

7. The dream I dreamt that I dreamt that I woke up in. Then I woke up for real.

8. The flood dream. Where I dreamt that Mom, Dad, my oldest brother and my two youngest brothers died in a flood. I got my second oldest brother to safely, which was my room, and though I thought my sister had died at first, but she was playing safely in our room. Then my living brother and my sister took turns collecting stuff from the floor which was magically dry while I held them down so the whirlpool on the ceiling didn't catch them up. Then Mom ghost, Dad ghost, and oldest brother ghost showed up. I think the ghosts of my two littlest brothers were also there, just not very visible. Mom and Dad told us how to get help. Skip forward a few years and we were in a foster home. I was next to my sister's bed. She was very sick and I'm pretty sure she died. We were either separated from our living brother or he was the boy peering sadly into the room as he passed by. Skip forward to when I'm probably around 18 in the dream and I'm visiting our old house, which was somehow completely undamaged. That's when I woke up.
I don't have any more weird dreams that I remember but if I have weird dreams that don't fall into either of the two categories or I remember any weird dreams that don't fall into either of the categories I will edit this post with the dream/s.

sock
February 2nd, 2024, 12:04 PM
I had a dream last night where I was Blitzø from Helluva Boss and Striker kidnapped Loona. I had to go save her, and Moxxie and Millie came with me. I had a pretty good time beating Striker up, lol

GoldenRavenWings
February 2nd, 2024, 12:11 PM
I’m not sure if this is right (don’t take this the wrong way) but I had a dream once that a teacher I had last year was on my street and I got in his car. Then some kids came and started a snowball fight, and that’s how it ended.
sock

cybervoid
February 23rd, 2024, 10:52 PM
I keep having dreams about my old house and childhood bedroom. Last night I had a dream I was in my childhood bedroom with all my old stuffed animals and suddenly I realized they were molding. I got freaked out so I stood up and then my childhood bed was molding too. Pretty crazy

Maybe it means something about growing up?