PDA

View Full Version : ghost town

cute skeleton
July 3rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
humans

you reseave an inventation to go to an abandoned ghost town and decide to check it out. a bus arives at your house a couple days after accepting the offer, you get on noticing not to many people where on and thought that you where just one of the first ones but that wasnt it after a couple of stops you where going out of town and the bus wasnt even halfway full. after a 2 and a halfdays trip the bus stops and the door opens, you all get out after gathering you stuff and the bus drives away, fast. what now? what are we gonna do? should have never accepted this offer, is what you hear from the people around you then there was a new voice, "hello! welcome to ghost town" you all turn to the voice and see a young looking girl in cowgirl boots, jeans and and a white shirt with a cowgirl hat. "my names gabby, now if you all noticed there isnt much of you thats because you where all chosen one by one by either being good at something or have a special ability that no one else has. either way your here to help with something, im supposed to be your guide but all i really can do is give you hints, and help you along the way. she said then she dissappeared in a thin air all that was left was a piece of paper that said good luck! your all confused of what it means and soon it starts getting dark and you all start searching for a place.

ghost

as the red cloud disappeared, every ghost looked at the new ones, she managed to get them to....we wont be able to go free you thought when gabby appeared and looked at them her expression started the cloud "i am not giving up, I will set us free I promise and I think I know what to do this time." she said everyone looked at her confused then after an hour of telling them her plan and all they agreed. a couple of months later... you, gabby and a couple of friends watch the new comers mumble to themselves, argue to family or friends, and figure a way to get back home, gabby said something to you but you couldn't hear and soon enough she was infront of them and appeared, she looked truly human when she did. after a bit she disappeared infront of them returning to her ghostly state and leaving a note in her place then went back to you. did she appear at all? she asked "wa, oh I forgot I had to keep a look out for her" you say and facepalm, "as long as she didn't show up we should be fine and if she did, the devil herself is still in for a surprise" she said grinning then disappeared into an old building. I hope she is right..then you followed after her.

yeah I'm doing this, so certain humans are chosen to help free the ghost, gabby is going to help them when they need it and try to keep the devil herself busy and away from them before they get trapped to. and yes i might make a sequal to this, i already have everything planned for that one and all.

RULES

if your gonna be having a demon of the devil herself it must be a ghost still, but it can have a demon form but it still has to be a ghost.

no powers! yeah i said they have a special ability not powers, they cant levitate, control shadows or light, cant control elements. what i meant by that is certain people have something like scencing things or seeing things other people cant see and all stuff like that

NO ONE DIES yea they become ghost but they can also become humans again if they manage to defeat the devil herself.

you may have as many characters as you want just make sure you can rolelpay them all.

i may add more to this.

GHOST

gabby River of roses

HUMANS

mj River of roses

alex byrne ¤Insert_User_Name¤

ghost form:

name:
did the devil turn you into a ghsot or did you die and turned into this?:
appearance: (add a ghost demon description or picture if ghost demon)
personality:
normal ghost, ghost like gabby, or ghost demon:
part of the group to try and help them or no?:
any secrets?:
do you know anyone in the group?: (only if you where turned into a ghost)
other:

human form:

name:
appearance:
personality:
do you know any of the ghost?: (have to have known them when they werent a ghost)
do you get turned into a ghost?:
any special ability?:
any secrets?:
other:

my form

name: gabby
did the devil turn you into a ghsot or did you die and turned into this?: turned into a ghost
appearance: young girl in cowgirl boots, jeans and and a white shirt with a cowgirl hat, blue eyes and red hair, she also see threw except when showing herself to the humans.
personality: tbrp
normal ghost, ghost like gabby, or ghost demon: she is gabby
part of the group to try and help them or no: yes
any secrets?: yes
do you know anyone in the group?: yes
other:

name: the devil herself, or nickname burn
did the devil turn you into a ghsot or did you die and turned into this?: she is the devil
appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/401101910542492654/ first picture. the same only she turns red, with black horns and large bat wings with a black demon tail that has hell fire on its tip
normal ghost, ghost like gabby, or ghost demon: devil
part of the group to try and help them or no?: she is the devil
any secrets?: no
do you know anyone in the group?: nope
other:

name: mj
appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366550857148217843/ first one and hair is red not brown.
do you know any of the ghost?: yes
do you get turned into a ghost?: no
any special ability?: no
any secrets?: yes
other:

cute skeleton
July 9th, 2017, 12:49 PM
that took forever!!! but know its finally finished that means its open to accept forms!

¤Insert_User_Name¤
July 9th, 2017, 01:37 PM
This sounds pretty cool!
name: Alex Byrne
appearance: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
do you know any of the ghost?: No.
do you get turned into a ghost?: He can if the roleplay leads to it.
any special ability?: Can sense when something bad is about to happen around him, kind of like Spiderman's spider senses.
any secrets?: Hmm... We'll see in the roleplay.
other: Nope! ^^

cute skeleton
July 9th, 2017, 01:42 PM
This sounds pretty cool!
name: Alex Byrne
appearance: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
do you know any of the ghost?: No.
do you get turned into a ghost?: He can if the roleplay leads to it.
any special ability?: Can sense when something bad is about to happen around him, kind of like Spiderman's spider senses.
any secrets?: Hmm... We'll see in the roleplay.
other: Nope! ^^

accepted!

cute skeleton
July 10th, 2017, 02:24 PM
bump!!

cute skeleton
July 12th, 2017, 08:21 PM
bump