PDA

View Full Version : Experiment 12FY / Mixedclan RP

Webpaw All The Way~
July 3rd, 2017, 12:32 PM
"Goldenheart! Goldenheart!" A young kit ran up to the elder, swaying its tail excitedly. "Can you tell me how Mixedclan was created again?" Goldenheart, a 110 moon Golden Retriever looked at the young kit and smiled. "Again young Sand? Ive told you this story a moon ago." She laughed. Sand laughed along with her. "But I already forgot it! And you know how much I love the story." He pleaded to the elder. She sighed and nodded. "When I was a young pup, my mother Sunstar told me this story many times, I was much like you Sand." She looked at Sand, who was laying down and trying to stay still. "When my mother was younger, she was a human. A creature who walked on two legs and had no fur. She lived like everyone else, until she lost everything she had. So she volunteered in a experiment called Experiment 12FY. She was put into a chamber with many wires which was attached to a dog like me. Then, the chamber was turned on. She screamed, pain rising from everywhere in her body, then she blacked out. When she woke up, she was a dog! She was put in a cage with many other species of animals. Sunstar watched as the cages filled up with more victims day by day. However, one day that would all change. The day was like every other. The worker woke them up and locked their cages, except for one, Sunstars. She jumped walked out of her cage and opened everyone elses cage. Once everyone was out she lead them outside the room where the workers tried to get them back in the cages only to fail and run away. The building was now theirs. My mom stepped up and created the clan, calling it Mixedclan since so many species live here in harmony." Goldenheart ended her story and looked down at the young Sand, who was smiling and jumping around. "Wow! Im so happy I live here!"

Territory
A abandoned research building with a lot of windows. Moss covers the main room, where their camp lays. The den for elders was a hole in the wall, where moss was laid so the elders were comfortable. The warriors den was a top of a tree that fell onto the building a long time ago. Right next to the Warriors den was the apprentice den, which was in the same tree. Then the nursery, which was under a stair case separated from the rest. The medicine den is a hole in the ground where a badger once made its home. In the center of the room was a pile of fallen concrete that was put into a pile by the clan, its called The Pile and is where the announcements take place. Under the concrete pile is where the leader sleeps. Upstairs is what they call the "No mans place." Its usually where the loners and rouges go to rest. Outside the main room is where most of the building is. The room outside of the camp is where their water comes from. Rain stores in a huge puddle where everyone can drink from it. On the other side of the building the wall crumbled and is no longer there, and thats where many of the clans predators and prey come from. No one goes that much near the wall since everyones afraid of the outside and the predators that live near the crumbled wall.

Prey/Predators
Prey: Mice (Very common), Chipmunks (Common), Voles (common), Roaches (Very common), Squirrels (Uncommon), Fruit (Rare), Rabbits (Uncommon), Rats (Common), Lizards (Uncommon), Snakes (Rare)
Predators: Foxes (Uncommon), Badgers (Uncommon), Wolves (Really rare), Raccoons (common), Wolverine (Uncommon)

Rules:
Be nice!
No Godmodding (No one has powers)
If you are killing someone off please ask the person before you do.

This is a clan made up of many different species, most commonly cats, dogs, birds, and snakes. Please no rare breeds of any animal, and most of the animals in these experiments were pets, so no albino whale or anything like that! The animals live by a code called Heavens code, which is the same as the warriors code. Also theres a Heaven and the Dark Kingdom (hell). Also Young (kits) only have prefixes then get their suffixes when they are warriors (Sand will stay Sand until he is a warrior) Young will most likely be called 'young' before their name (Like Young Sand) while apprentices just get called by their prefix. There can be cross species mates, but they can't make hybrid offspring. However, there can be surrogates and Donors.

Applications:

Name:
Looks:
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D):
Family:
Mate/Crush:
Offspring:
Clan:

The Clan
Leader: Moonstar (Aura)
Deputy: Orchidstripe (me),
Healer: Featherdust (Hopekit)
Healer's Apprentice: Sage (Serendipity)
Warriors: Darkwing (Shadow) , Robinwisp (Shadow), Longtail (Fenris), Whitebranch (Ant)
Apprentices: Mud (Shadow)
Queens:
Young: Sand (me), Snow (Aura), Swift (Ant)
Elders: Goldenheart (me),

Loners: Ryker (shadow)
Rouges:

Webpaw All The Way~
July 3rd, 2017, 12:49 PM
Name: Orchidstripe / Sand / Goldenheart
Species/Breed: cat (tabby) / Cat (British shorthair) / Dog (Golden retriever)
Looks: http://pictures-of-cats.org/wp-content/uploads/images/orange-tabby-cat-1.jpg / https://previews.123rf.com/images/evdoha/evdoha1111/evdoha111102966/11320573-Pale-yellow-cat-Stock-Photo.jpg / https://vetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com/9f/9b/6ff000df4e4d8e8c70608cf6e0f5/golden-retriever-ap-0johoo-645.jpg
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D): TBRP'D / Kind, Hyper, caring, Naive / Wise, caring (Thats it for now since she's probably going to die soon)
Family: open
Mate/Crush: open for the cats
Offspring: none
Clan: All Mixedclan

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
I will make a form soon!

Hopekit
July 3rd, 2017, 01:22 PM
"Goldenheart! Goldenheart!" A young kit ran up to the elder, swaying its tail excitedly. "Can you tell me how Mixedclan was created again?" Goldenheart, a 110 moon Golden Retriever looked at the young kit and smiled. "Again young Sand? Ive told you this story a moon ago." She laughed. Sand laughed along with her. "But I already forgot it! And you know how much I love the story." He pleaded to the elder. She sighed and nodded. "When I was a young pup, my mother Sunstar told me this story many times, I was much like you Sand." She looked at Sand, who was laying down and trying to stay still. "When my mother was younger, she was a human. A creature who walked on two legs and had no fur. She lived like everyone else, until she lost everything she had. So she volunteered in a experiment called Experiment 12FY. She was put into a chamber with many wires which was attached to a dog like me. Then, the chamber was turned on. She screamed, pain rising from everywhere in her body, then she blacked out. When she woke up, she was a dog! She was put in a cage with many other species of animals. Sunstar watched as the cages filled up with more victims day by day. However, one day that would all change. The day was like every other. The worker woke them up and locked their cages, except for one, Sunstars. She jumped walked out of her cage and opened everyone elses cage. Once everyone was out she lead them outside the room where the workers tried to get them back in the cages only to fail and run away. The building was now theirs. My mom stepped up and created the clan, calling it Mixedclan since so many species live here in harmony." Goldenheart ended her story and looked down at the young Sand, who was smiling and jumping around. "Wow! Im so happy I live here!"

Territory
A abandoned research building with a lot of windows. Moss covers the main room, where their camp lays. The den for elders was a hole in the wall, where moss was laid so the elders were comfortable. The warriors den was a top of a tree that fell onto the building a long time ago. Right next to the Warriors den was the apprentice den, which was in the same tree. Then the nursery, which was under a stair case separated from the rest. The medicine den is a hole in the ground where a badger once made its home. In the center of the room was a pile of fallen concrete that was put into a pile by the clan, its called The Pile and is where the announcements take place. Under the concrete pile is where the leader sleeps. Upstairs is what they call the "No mans place." Its usually where the loners and rouges go to rest. Outside the main room is where most of the building is. The room outside of the camp is where their water comes from. Rain stores in a huge puddle where everyone can drink from it. On the other side of the building the wall crumbled and is no longer there, and thats where many of the clans predators and prey come from. No one goes that much near the wall since everyones afraid of the outside and the predators that live near the crumbled wall.

Prey/Predators
Prey: Mice (Very common), Chipmunks (Common), Voles (common), Roaches (Very common), Squirrels (Uncommon), Fruit (Rare), Rabbits (Uncommon), Rats (Common), Lizards (Uncommon), Snakes (Rare)
Predators: Foxes (Uncommon), Badgers (Uncommon), Wolves (Really rare), Raccoons (common), Wolverine (Uncommon)

Rules:
Be nice!

This is a clan made up of many different species, most commonly cats, dogs, birds, and snakes. Please no rare breeds of any animal, and most of the animals in these experiments were pets, so no albino whale or anything like that! The animals live by a code called Heavens code, which is the same as the warriors code. Also theres a Heaven and the Dark Kingdom (hell). Also Young (kits) only have prefixes then get their suffixes when they are warriors (Sand will stay Sand until he is a warrior) Young will most likely be called 'young' before their name (Like Young Sand) while apprentices just get called by their prefix.

Applications:

Name:
Looks:
Family:
Mate/Crush:
Offspring:
Clan:

The Clan
Leader:
Healer:
Healer's Apprentice:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Young: Sand (me),

~`-_@{}@_-`~

Name-
Feather Dust
Gender-
She-Cat
Species/Breed-
Cat
Looks-
Feather Dust (https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.k7JzlzcdbcrWbh17owF7lAEsDH&pid=15.1)
Rank-
Healer
Personality-
May I do This Later?????
Family- Open
Crush- Open
Offspring-
None
Clan- MixedClan
Question-
Are Healers Allowed Mates?

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 02:11 PM
Name-Darkwing
Age-26 moons
Gender-male
Species/Breed- Cat
Looks-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/29/27/c729277c7a89973c37b28c3d4ef8a31d.jpg
Rank- warrior
Personality- cold,dangerous,quiet,flirty,aggressive, clever,stubborn, very greedy
Family- Robinwisp
Crush- Open
Offspring- none yet
Clan- MixedClan
Question-nurp

Name-Robinwisp
Age-19 moons
Gender-female
Species/Breed- Cat
Looks- the brown ginger Molly https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2e/cf/f3/2ecff34f2d8eb9dea4e1582d7d2914df.jpg
Rank-warrior
Personality- goofy, serious, stubborn,hard headed,clever, smart Alic
Family- Darkwing
Crush- Open
Offspring- none yet
Clan- MixedClan
Question-no

Name-Mud (Mudfur)
Age-8 moons
Gender-female
Species/Breed- Cat
Looks- the bob tailed brown Molly http://img03.deviantart.net/0b78/i/2015/143/c/1/protect_yourself__by_riverspirit456-d8uh17a.png
Rank- apprentice
Personality- goofy,playful,hard headed,loves to challenge others,flirty,smart alic,over confident
Family- none
Crush- Open
Offspring- none yet
Clan- MixedClan
Question- nurp

Name-Ryker
Age-20 moons
Gender-male
Species/Breed-dog
Looks-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4d/d3/9c/4dd39cd782c3b0c88c492320aa55a001.png
Rank-loner to be warrior soon
Personality-flirty,gentalman, stubborn,over confident,the rest will be in role play
Family- open
Crush- open
Offspring-none get
Clan-Mixedclan soon
Questions-

Panic
July 3rd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Name: Longtail
Species/Breed: Ferret!
Looks: longtail! (http://chadwellanimalhospital.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/ferretFeatured.jpg)
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D): Kind, but she'll take nothing from a rude or bratty character.
Family: N/A
Mate/Crush: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Clan: Mixedclan, of course!

Webpaw All The Way~
July 3rd, 2017, 04:08 PM
~`-_@{}@_-`~

Name-
Feather Dust
Gender-
She-Cat
Species/Breed-
Cat
Looks-
Feather Dust (https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.k7JzlzcdbcrWbh17owF7lAEsDH&pid=15.1)
Rank-
Healer
Personality-
May I do This Later?????
Family- Open
Crush- Open
Offspring-
None
Clan- MixedClan
Question-
Are Healers Allowed Mates?

Yeah, you can do it later, and yes they are aloud mates. They can only have offspring if they have an apprentice. If not, they must have one first before even considering to have children. also, Accepted!

Webpaw All The Way~
July 3rd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Name-Darkwing
Age-26 moons
Gender-male
Species/Breed- Cat
Looks-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/29/27/c729277c7a89973c37b28c3d4ef8a31d.jpg
Rank- warrior
Personality- cold,dangerous,quiet,flirty,aggressive, clever,stubborn, very greedy
Family- Robinwisp
Crush- Open
Offspring- none yet
Clan- MixedClan
Question-nurp

Name-Robinwisp
Age-19 moons
Gender-female
Species/Breed- Cat
Looks- the brown ginger Molly https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2e/cf/f3/2ecff34f2d8eb9dea4e1582d7d2914df.jpg
Rank-warrior
Personality- goofy, serious, stubborn,hard headed,clever, smart Alic
Family- Darkwing
Crush- Open
Offspring- none yet
Clan- MixedClan
Question-no

Name-Mud (Mudfur)
Age-8 moons
Gender-female
Species/Breed- Cat
Looks- the bob tailed brown Molly http://img03.deviantart.net/0b78/i/2015/143/c/1/protect_yourself__by_riverspirit456-d8uh17a.png
Rank- apprentice
Personality- goofy,playful,hard headed,loves to challenge others,flirty,smart alic,over confident
Family- none
Crush- Open
Offspring- none yet
Clan- MixedClan
Question- nurp

Name-Ryker
Age-20 moons
Gender-male
Species/Breed-dog
Looks-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4d/d3/9c/4dd39cd782c3b0c88c492320aa55a001.png
Rank-warrior
Personality-flirty,gentalman, stubborn,over confident,the rest will be in role play
Family- open
Crush- open
Offspring-none get
Clan-Mixedclan
Questions-

Accepted! Its just that Ryker is a warrior, so he needs a warrior name

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Accepted! Its just that Ryker is a warrior, so he needs a warrior name
Oh whoops I forgot to put that he is a loner currently and then will become a warrior. DX sorry )

Webpaw All The Way~
Name: Longtail
Species/Breed: Ferret!
Looks: longtail! (http://chadwellanimalhospital.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/ferretFeatured.jpg)
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D): Kind, but she'll take nothing from a rude or bratty character.
Mate/Crush: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Clan: Mixedclan, of course!

CUTEEE, Accepted!

Webpaw All The Way~
Oh whoops I forgot to put that he is a loner currently and then will become a warrior. DX sorry )

Its fine, thanks for telling me

Shadow
Its fine, thanks for telling me
No problem)

Webpaw All The Way~
July 4th, 2017, 06:32 PM
We'll start roleplaying when the leader gets filled up!

wickedvirtues
July 4th, 2017, 06:40 PM
i'm gonna make my form in a minute!
Currently working on a new character for TC.

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 06:47 PM
WAIT SAVE ME LEADER IM MAKING A FORM!!)

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Name: Moonstar

Species/Breed: Half wolf / Half husky

Looks: Wolf build with husky markings and one floppy ear with icy blue eyes

Personality (Will accept TBRP'D): TBRP'd

Family: None

Mate/Crush: Open

Offspring: None

Clan: MixedClan

Name: Young Snow

Species/Breed: Cat ~ Russian blue / Persian mix

Looks: Russian blue build with the fur length and color of Persian with gold eyes

Mate/Crush: Too Young

Webpaw All The Way~
July 4th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Name: Moonstar

Species/Breed: Half wolf / Half husky

Looks: Wolf build with husky markings and one floppy ear with icy blue eyes

Mate/Crush: Open

Name: Young Snow

Species/Breed: Cat ~ Russian blue / Persian mix

Looks: Russian blue build with the fur length and color of Persian with gold eyes

Mate/Crush: Too Young

Accepted!

Webpaw All The Way~
July 4th, 2017, 07:35 PM
i'm gonna make my form in a minute!
Currently working on a new character for TC.

Alright!

Hopekit
July 4th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Yeah, you can do it later, and yes they are aloud mates. They can only have offspring if they have an apprentice. If not, they must have one first before even considering to have children. also, Accepted!

I know this is kind of an odd question but are characters allowed to be mates with a different species? XD

Webpaw All The Way~
July 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Go ahead and start Roleplaying! Ill join in soon.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 4th, 2017, 07:45 PM
I know this is kind of an odd question but are characters allowed to be mates with a different species? XD

Actually a little while ago I put it on the main post. Basically yes, you can. But you cant have hybrid offspring. But you can have surrogates and donors with one of the species in the pair if they really want children.

Serendipity
July 4th, 2017, 07:49 PM

Territory

Prey/Predators

Rules:
Be nice!

This is a clan made up of many different species, most commonly cats, dogs, birds, and snakes. Please no rare breeds of any animal, and most of the animals in these experiments were pets, so no albino whale or anything like that! The animals live by a code called Heavens code, which is the same as the warriors code. Also theres a Heaven and the Dark Kingdom (hell). Also Young (kits) only have prefixes then get their suffixes when they are warriors (Sand will stay Sand until he is a warrior) Young will most likely be called 'young' before their name (Like Young Sand) while apprentices just get called by their prefix. There can be cross species mates, but they can't make hybrid offspring. However, there can be surrogates and Donors.

Applications:

Name:
Looks:
Family:
Mate/Crush:
Offspring:
Clan:

The Clan
Healer's Apprentice:
Warriors: Darkwing (Shadow) , Robinwisp (Shadow), Longtail (Fenris)
Queens:
Young: Sand (me), Snow (Aura)

Rouges:
Reserve me the healer apprentice? I'm working on my form and don't want it stolen

Webpaw All The Way~
July 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Reserve me the healer apprentice? I'm working on my form and don't want it stolen

Sure!

Webpaw All The Way~
July 4th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Orchidstripe watched the clan from The Pile, Relaxing on the somehow smooth concrete pile.

Young Sand played with a ball of moss near the medicine den, biting and chasing it like non-moving prey.

Goldenheart laid in the elders den watching the clan move about. She sighed, feeling her days get closer to the end.

(Anyone can join me)

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Orchidstripe watched the clan from The Pile, Relaxing on the somehow smooth concrete pile.

Young Sand played with a ball of moss near the medicine den, biting and chasing it like non-moving prey.

Goldenheart laid in the elders den watching the clan move about. She sighed, feeling her days get closer to the end.

(Anyone can join me)
"Good morning Orchidstripe." Darkwings husky voice mewed as he exited the warriors den.

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Moonstar paced in her den, growling. She knew her Clsn was at a blissful peace, and that worried her. Being the paranoid being she was, Moonstar was always worried about some outside attack. Some scoffed and sniffed in disbelief, but Moonstar is always prepared. She never lets her guard down, and never lets herself get soft. After awhile of useless pacing, she finally exited the den. The sunlight filtered through the windows and gleamed, showing her well-muscled limbs. She sat down by the entrance, waiting. For what, she didn't know.

Young Snow opened his brilliant gold eyes. He stood up, his little tail twitching. He leapt out of the nursery, looking for anyone to play with.

(Both open :3)

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Moonstar paced in her den, growling. She knew her Clsn was at a blissful peace, and that worried her. Being the paranoid being she was, Moonstar was always worried about some outside attack. Some scoffed and sniffed in disbelief, but Moonstar is always prepared. She never lets her guard down, and never lets herself get soft. After awhile of useless pacing, she finally exited the den. The sunlight filtered through the windows and gleamed, showing her well-muscled limbs. She sat down by the entrance, waiting. For what, she didn't know.

Young Snow opened his brilliant gold eyes. He stood up, his little tail twitching. He leapt out of the nursery, looking for anyone to play with.

(Both open :3)
Could Moonstar find Ryker?)
Ryker woke up. The male short haired collie mix stretched and began to pad on the concrete. He easily caught a mouse and was devouring it. Little did he know he was on a clans territory.

Serendipity
July 4th, 2017, 10:29 PM

Territory

Prey/Predators

Rules:
Be nice!

Applications:

Name:
Looks:
Family:
Mate/Crush:
Offspring:
Clan:

The Clan
Healer's Apprentice: (RESERVED)
Warriors: Darkwing (Shadow) , Robinwisp (Shadow), Longtail (Fenris)
Queens:
Young: Sand (me), Snow (Aura)

Rouges:

Name: Sage / Young Sage
Species/Breed: Cat / British Shorthair Calico
Looks: Calico
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D): TBRPD
Mate/Crush: Young Snow Aura
Offspring: N/A
Clan: Mixedclan

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Could Moonstar find Ryker?)
Ryker woke up. The male short haired collie mix stretched and began to pad on the concrete. He easily caught a mouse and was devouring it. Little did he know he was on a clans territory.

Sure! :3)

Moonstar stood and stalked to the entrance. "Going out," was all she said before she slipped through the entrance. She walked a way before spotting a figure eating prey. On our land... she thought grimly before pouncing on the figure, quickly pinning it down. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" She growled.

Brb)

Ant
July 4th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Name:Whitebranch
Species/Breed:Chimpanzee
Looks:He is fur is a very light white and he has dark brown eyes.
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D):TBRP
Family:Open
Mate/Crush:Open
Offspring:Open
Clan:Mixed Clan

Name:Young Swift
Species/Breed:Peregrine Falcon
Looks:He is a beautiful mottled golden color with amber eyes

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Sure! :3)

Moonstar stood and stalked to the entrance. "Going out," was all she said before she slipped through the entrance. She walked a way before spotting a figure eating prey. On our land... she thought grimly before pouncing on the figure, quickly pinning it down. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" She growled.

Brb)
"Well hello ma'am." he smiled. His gentleman self coming out. "I'm just passing by and trying to eat."

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 11:16 PM
"Well hello ma'am." he smiled. His gentleman self coming out. "I'm just passing by and trying to eat."

Moonstar's eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What are you doing?" She asked, confusion evident in her voice. She had just threatened him, and this intruder was grinning and sweet-talking her.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Moonstar's eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What are you doing?" She asked, confusion evident in her voice. She had just threatened him, and this intruder was grinning and sweet-talking her.
"Talking..?" he questioned as tilting his head.

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 11:28 PM
"Talking..?" he questioned as tilting his head.

Moonstar quickly regained her authoritive stance, standing over the pinned intruder. "You're trespassing on clan land, and I ask you to join us, or get out."

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Moonstar quickly regained her authoritive stance, standing over the pinned intruder. "You're trespassing on clan land, and I ask you to join us, or get out."
"Oh? What's this clan about?" He asked

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 11:43 PM
"Oh? What's this clan about?" He asked

"My Clan, MixedClan, has been home to many species living in peace and harmony for moons. We work together, face hardships together, but always stay as one. A clan."

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 11:46 PM
"My Clan, MixedClan, has been home to many species living in peace and harmony for moons. We work together, face hardships together, but always stay as one. A clan."
"Hm. I might join." he said. Thinking. He would leave behind the life he loved to much-but he always wanted to live and help others.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Name: Sage / Young Sage
Species/Breed: Cat / British Shorthair Calico
Looks: Calico
Personality (Will accept TBRP'D): TBRPD
Mate/Crush: Young Snow Aura
Offspring: N/A
Clan: Mixedclan

Accepted!

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Name:Whitebranch
Species/Breed:Chimpanzee
Looks:He is fur is a very light white and he has dark brown eyes.

Name:Young Swift
Species/Breed:Peregrine Falcon
Looks:He is a beautiful mottled golden color with amber eyes

Accepted!

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 09:06 AM
"Good morning Orchidstripe." Darkwings husky voice mewed as he exited the warriors den.

She turned and looked at Darkwing. "Good morning." She meowed. "How was your rest?"

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 11:50 AM
She turned and looked at Darkwing. "Good morning." She meowed. "How was your rest?"
"It was great." he yawned. "Anyway..what are you doing up so early-the sun had just risin."

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 02:34 PM
"It was great." he yawned. "Anyway..what are you doing up so early-the sun had just risin."

"I just like relaxing when the sun isn't up. Its nice to watch the sunrise through the windows sometimes." She purred

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 02:39 PM
"I just like relaxing when the sun isn't up. Its nice to watch the sunrise through the windows sometimes." She purred
Darkwing nodded. "Yes. I guess it is." he smiled back at her.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Darkwing nodded. "Yes. I guess it is." he smiled back at her.

Orchidstripe jumped down from the pile and looked at Darkwing. "You wanna hunt?"

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Orchidstripe jumped down from the pile and looked at Darkwing. "You wanna hunt?"
"Sure." he stretched and jumped down after her. "The clan needs to eat."

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 04:09 PM
"Sure." he stretched and jumped down after her. "The clan needs to eat."

She nodded and sprinted out of the camp, heading past the pool of rain water and out towards the hunting grounds. She didn't bother to look back to see if Darkwing was following her.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 04:12 PM
She nodded and sprinted out of the camp, heading past the pool of rain water and out towards the hunting grounds. She didn't bother to look back to see if Darkwing was following her.
He soon took off after her. After a couple of minutes he was only a a fox tail behind her.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM
He soon took off after her. After a couple of minutes he was only a a fox tail behind her.

When they got to the hunting grounds she stopped. She took the moment to catch her breath and smile at Darkwing before perking up her ears for sounds of prey.

vellichor
July 5th, 2017, 05:07 PM
"Hm. I might join." he said. Thinking. He would leave behind the life he loved to much-but he always wanted to live and help others.

Moonstar flicked her ear. "Well?"

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 05:19 PM
When they got to the hunting grounds she stopped. She took the moment to catch her breath and smile at Darkwing before perking up her ears for sounds of prey.
Moonstar flicked her ear. "Well?"
"Sure I guess I will then." he said

Darkwing sniffed the air. Picking up a trace of mouse.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Sure I guess I will then." he said

Darkwing sniffed the air. Picking up a trace of mouse.

A scuffling entered her ears making her go into a stalking position. She kept near the creature and noticed it was a mouse. Once she got close enough she pounced quickly, killing the small creature.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 07:21 PM
A scuffling entered her ears making her go into a stalking position. She kept near the creature and noticed it was a mouse. Once she got close enough she pounced quickly, killing the small creature.
Darkwing shook his head. "Did you just have to steal my prey?" he joked

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Darkwing shook his head. "Did you just have to steal my prey?" he joked

"Yup. Im commonly known to steal things. Like toms hearts." She purred.

(yes. She did just try flirting with him)

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 08:23 PM
"Yup. Im commonly known to steal things. Like toms hearts." She purred.

(yes. She did just try flirting with him)
Oh woooow)

Darkwing chuckled and purred. "oh really? Or are you sure I didn't steal your first? " he smirked as he grabbed the prey from her.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Oh woooow)

Darkwing chuckled and purred. "oh really? Or are you sure I didn't steal your first? " he smirked as he grabbed the prey from her.

She smirked and rubbed against him. "Nah, Im sure I stole yours."

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 08:30 PM
She smirked and rubbed against him. "Nah, Im sure I stole yours."
Darkwing chuckled. "Oh alright fine you got mine."

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Darkwing chuckled. "Oh alright fine you got mine."

She licked his face. "Ha." She meowed, walking a little bit farther into the hunting grounds.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 08:36 PM
She licked his face. "Ha." She meowed, walking a little bit farther into the hunting grounds.
Darkwing chuckled as he burried the mouse as he followed her.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Darkwing chuckled as he burried the mouse as he followed her.

She sniffed the air and scented some mice, a vole, and.... A fox?? Her ears went back as she smelt the horrible scent. "Fox.." she hissed to Darkwing.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 08:45 PM
She sniffed the air and scented some mice, a vole, and.... A fox?? Her ears went back as she smelt the horrible scent. "Fox.." she hissed to Darkwing.
Darkwing growled and unsheathed his claws.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Darkwing growled and unsheathed his claws.

A fox spotted them and growled, baring its teeth.

Orchidstripe unsheathed her claws and attacked it head on, going for the chest. She managed to claw the fox and make a bleed, but was thrown to the ground pretty quickly.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 08:59 PM
A fox spotted them and growled, baring its teeth.

Orchidstripe unsheathed her claws and attacked it head on, going for the chest. She managed to claw the fox and make a bleed, but was thrown to the ground pretty quickly.
Darkwing growled and jumped on the fox. Biting down on its neck as hard as he could before getting thrown off. He tumbled a bit before standing on his paws once more. He jumped on it once again and clung to its neck.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Darkwing growled and jumped on the fox. Biting down on its neck as hard as he could before getting thrown off. He tumbled a bit before standing on his paws once more. He jumped on it once again and clung to its neck.

The fox shook its body hard, trying to get Darkwing off of it.

She ran over to the fox and tried to claw its sides, only to get picked up by its huge jaws and flung into a tree, leaving her to bleed.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 09:06 PM
The fox shook its body hard, trying to get Darkwing off of it.

She ran over to the fox and tried to claw its sides, only to get picked up by its huge jaws and flung into a tree, leaving her to bleed.
Darkwing got shook off and ran to her. "Are you ok?" he asked her

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Darkwing got shook off and ran to her. "Are you ok?" he asked her

She slowly got up, pain shooting through her shoulder and back. "Im.. Fine." She completely ignored her pain and continued to get the fox from behind, pouncing on its back and clawing its sides to stay on.

vellichor
July 5th, 2017, 09:10 PM
(Let's say the fox fight thing is away from where they are)

Moonstar flicked her tail. "Alright. Let's go. Camp is this way," she woofed, stalking in the direction of camp.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 09:16 PM
(Let's say the fox fight thing is away from where they are)

Moonstar flicked her tail. "Alright. Let's go. Camp is this way," she woofed, stalking in the direction of camp.
She slowly got up, pain shooting through her shoulder and back. "Im.. Fine." She completely ignored her pain and continued to get the fox from behind, pouncing on its back and clawing its sides to stay on.
Okie)

Rykee nodded and followed.

Darkwing nodded and slid under the fox-ranking his claws down its belly.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Okie)

Rykee nodded and followed.

Darkwing nodded and slid under the fox-ranking his claws down its belly.

The fox soon retreated, leaving the two cats by themselves again.

She caught her breath, blood dripping down from her shoulder and back from where the foxes teeth ripped her skin.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 09:23 PM
The fox soon retreated, leaving the two cats by themselves again.

She caught her breath, blood dripping down from her shoulder and back from where the foxes teeth ripped her skin.
"Come on let's get you to the healer." he said worried

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 09:26 PM
"Come on let's get you to the healer." he said worried

She nodded, following him in pain. She felt her face heat up, overwhelming her even more.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 09:28 PM
She nodded, following him in pain. She felt her face heat up, overwhelming her even more.
He looked at her and leaned against her. "Come on let's get going."

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 09:33 PM
He looked at her and leaned against her. "Come on let's get going."
"Thank you for coming hunting with me." She meowed, leaning against him.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 09:48 PM
"Thank you for coming hunting with me." She meowed, leaning against him.
"I'm glad I did or you would've been really hurt." he said

(Who healer?)

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 09:53 PM
"I'm glad I did or you would've been really hurt." he said

(Who healer?)

She nuzzled him awkwardly. "You fought well."

( Hopekit )

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 09:55 PM
She nuzzled him awkwardly. "You fought well."

( Hopekit )
"So did you." he smiled and once he saw camp he started howling for the healer.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 5th, 2017, 10:43 PM
"So did you." he smiled and once he saw camp he started howling for the healer.

She smiled at him then waited for the healer to come.

Panic
July 6th, 2017, 11:59 AM
{what did i miss?}

Webpaw All The Way~
July 6th, 2017, 07:25 PM
{what did i miss?}

(Nothing really, just a fox attack and a new warrior)

Panic
July 7th, 2017, 02:17 PM
{Ok, thanks!}
Longtail laid in the clearing, eyes closed, enjoying the murmurs of the Clan. I've always liked the sound of this... She sighed, taking in the moment. She didn't get a chance to do this often, with her warrior duties coming first. That's enough for now- I'm sure the Clan needs me! The ferret got to her paws and glanced around, waiting for something to come to her.

vellichor
July 9th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Le Boop~)

Moonstar and the newcomer arrived at camp. "Well, this is camp. MixedClan lives here. Someone else will give you a tour later. For now, I've got to announce your arrival."

Webpaw All The Way~
July 9th, 2017, 03:38 PM
(Anyone want to rp with Goldenheart? Because I might make her die soon)

Webpaw All The Way~
July 24th, 2017, 04:43 PM
(BOOP
\BUmP )