PDA

View Full Version : [RiverClan] Cocoonwillow's Finder

Zei
January 29th, 2024, 09:12 AM
yup... it's Me Zei...

back-ish, with a newbie... going to stick to just one kitty this time...

Meet Cocoonwillow, a white long haired puffball with brown speckling and warm brown eyes. she's got a stumpy little tail tuft and folded ears. she's a real sweetheart, though always wondering if she's doing the right or wrong thing. calm and kindhearted natured, she loves tending to little ones and helping out others.

Cocoonwillow
~Fox~
Fox/She/Her
Silver tongue Purrk

Clan: Riverclan
Birthplace: Twoleg Den
Former Fractions: Kittypet, Rogue
Past Ranks: Apprentice
Past Name(s): Fox, Cocoonpaw
Sexuality: Straight

Pelt Style: Long thick white fur with brown speckles.
Breeding: Munchkin Hybrid Kittypet Mother/ Riverclan Father
Height: Short/ petite

Scars: one large, long scar going from the side of her face to her belly, many small scratch scars. All scars hidden by her long fur.

Family:
Mother:
Father:
Sister(s): Birchbranch
Brother(s):
Aunt(s):
Uncle(s):
Cousin(s):
Mate:
Offspring:

practically all family and friends e.t.c. is open just mention me and your idea

Yoshdo
January 30th, 2024, 03:19 PM
Oh can I please be your kit I'm Sun(kit)! Our looks could potenaly match too
I'm fluffy and I have brown eyes although the closest to brown a cats eyes get is called copper fun fact I love facts and we can be friends either way. Its okay if you dont have a mate yet or anymore. I don't mind I'll try to check for replies every single day!!!!

-Yoshdo

Yoshdo
February 1st, 2024, 06:57 AM
Um maybe you dont want to ok um well I'm going to ask to be an apprentice now bye

Yoshdo
February 1st, 2024, 06:58 AM
Oh never mind weekends ok see you later hope we can be friends

Zei
February 1st, 2024, 09:48 AM
Oh can I please be your kit I'm Sun(kit)! Our looks could potenaly match too
I'm fluffy and I have brown eyes although the closest to brown a cats eyes get is called copper fun fact I love facts and we can be friends either way. Its okay if you dont have a mate yet or anymore. I don't mind I'll try to check for replies every single day!!!!

-Yoshdo
Lol, Well Currently Cocoonwillow Has never had a mate and is only 15 moons old. would you prehaps be interested in being an adopted child? or perhaps a bio little sister?

paris
February 1st, 2024, 10:13 AM
Tomura Shigaraki

I can offer Birchbranch (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75933) as a sister! <3

Zei
February 1st, 2024, 10:48 AM
Tomura Shigaraki

I can offer Birchbranch (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75933) as a sister! <3
Accepted :) :hooray:

paris
February 1st, 2024, 12:18 PM
Accepted :) :hooray:

could you start a thread with the two??

Zei
February 1st, 2024, 01:18 PM
could you start a thread with the two??
SUre!

Yoshdo
February 2nd, 2024, 06:59 AM
oh me too?

Yoshdo
February 2nd, 2024, 07:00 AM
Lol, Well Currently Cocoonwillow Has never had a mate and is only 15 moons old. would you prehaps be interested in being an adopted child? or perhaps a bio little sister?
Can I be a sister too I would love that

Yoshdo
February 2nd, 2024, 02:41 PM
Yay Birchbranch Cooonwillow thak you

Yoshdo
February 2nd, 2024, 02:45 PM
I'm like a little sister by the way I could be an adopted sister too if you would rather u can put me as eighter

Zei
February 9th, 2024, 07:47 AM
Yay Birchbranch Cooonwillow thak you
I'm like a little sister by the way I could be an adopted sister too if you would rather u can put me as eighter
alrighty