PDA

View Full Version : The mafia king.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 2nd, 2017, 11:56 PM
Betray the king you'll be put to death. In this city of New York, a total of two big mafias runs the town and one is far more... Bloodthirsty. It's called the sunlight mafia, they're lead by a man by the name Naruto foxheart and don't let his sunshine smile and sky blue eyes fool you. He's a monster that enjoys seeing to see the suffering of those in his way. Rumor has it that he's made a contact with the devil and now has two demonic bodyguards by his side. They rarely speak and only follow Narutos orders since he is there boss but they are not exactly friendly, they are the ones who kill for Naruto when he orders it so. But they have names the white hair man with ice blue eyes is called winter and the black hair with red eyes is named Sasuke. Naruto is known as the king go against him you'll be immediately put the death!
The second mafia is known as the moonlight mafia lead by Luna Wolff, She is known through the city as a kind, warm hearted soul. She takes in anyone in need or who wants help. Her protectors are as kind as she, but take arms of wore comes to worst. The Moonlight Mafia is a generally peaceful one, having a distaste for conflict.

Who will you stand with? Will you go against them? Or perhaps save the demons that are forced to follow them? Or just live life as if no monsters are out there it's your choice.

Role for sunlight mafia
Leader is Naruto foxheart
Protecters is Sasuke wolfheart and winter wolfheart both demons
Second in command: Sage Rubinaito
Thugs: unlimited ( they fight for the mafia like a army)
Suppliers: unlimited ( they get the supplies they need like guns or cars)

Roles for moonlight
Leader: Luna wolf Aura
Protecters ( must be angels and only up to two can be anyone) Harry
Second in command: open
Thugs: unlimited
Suppliers: unlimited

Forum
Name
Which mafia your in
Role
Only for protecters what powers you have
Weapons you use
Skills
Weaknesses
Backstory if any
Love interest or sexuality
Other
Questions

My forums
Naruto foxheart
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/2a/0e/83/2a0e83ec64b082bc34bc95008e86165c.jpg
Sunlight mafia
Leader
Revolver and a switchblade
Great with guns, a trickster and is very agile and fast
Love, sweets and trusting people too easily
Will be said in story
Bisexual
Hi
Who wants to be the lovers who betray him? And tries to save one of his protecters?

Sasuke wolfheart
Unknown
http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg
Sunlight mafia
Protecter
Controls shadows and flames
A switchblade, sniper and a simple coin
He's strong, fast and a killer a beast by nature
Love, light and Naruto
Will be said in story
Pansexual
Hi
Whz up?!

Winter wolfheart
Unknown
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/17/86/d6/1786d6696fafb838d71e0aa9e236ab6f.jpg With ice blue eyes.
Sunlight mafia
Protecter
Controls ice and electricity
A shotgun, switchblade and a cards
Will be said in story
Pansexual
Hi
Whz up my freaks!?

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 12:01 AM
Can I have leader of moonlight mafia? I'll make a form momentarily~)

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 12:05 AM
Sage will be hardcore crushing on Naruto, and he'll be there for him when he's betrayed. Say, should Sage be 2nd in command, or a thug?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 12:08 AM
Can I have leader of moonlight mafia? I'll make a form momentarily~)
Yes!! Just make backstory like Narutos for the thread :3) and to Rubin! Yes!! He can be 2nd in command :3)

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 12:19 AM
Name ~ Luna Wolff

Age ~ 18 Years

Looks ~ Right here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/3d/9a/c73d9a81dc5bb48784caeed3b2bedb53.jpg)

Which mafia your in ~ Moonlight

Role ~ Leader (?)

Only for protecters what powers you have ~ N/A

Weapons you use ~ Silver bow and arrows, Silver sword curved like the crescent moon

Skills ~ Mental Resistence, Creativity, Kindness

Weaknesses ~ Emotional Side, Physical Strength, Pessimism

Backstory if any ~ She is known through the city as a kind, warm hearted soul. She takes in anyone in need or who wants help. Her protectors are as kind as she, but take arms of wore comes to worst. The Moonlight Mafia is a generally peaceful one, having a distaste for conflict.

Love interest or sexuality ~ Bisexual

Other ~ Hai :3

Questions ~ Should I PM you the backstory thing or... wha?

Name ~ Aspen Wolff

Age ~ 26 Years

Looks ~ Bloop (http://www.magweb.com/picts/nm1831496.jpg)

Which mafia your in ~ Sunlight

Role ~ Thug

Only for protecters what powers you have ~ N/A

Weapons you use ~ Shadow sword, Dark bow and arrow

Skills ~ Optimism, Physical Strength, Logic

Weaknesses ~ Insensitivity, Cruelty, Coldness

Backstory if any ~ Laaaaaaaaaater

Love interest or sexuality ~ Bisexual

Other ~ Heyyyy there :3 oh and maybe him and Winter or Sasuke?

Questions ~ Naw

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 12:26 AM
Accepted! And if you want you can pm the backstory thing unless it's the one in your forum than you don't have to :3 and If you want you can have winter!)

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 12:26 AM
Yes!! Just make backstory like Narutos for the thread :3) and to Rubin! Yes!! He can be 2nd in command :3)
Well then, reserve the spot for Sage my good man! Tee-hee I've always wanted to say something similar to that in real life.

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 12:28 AM
Accepted! And if you want you can pm the backstory thing unless it's the one in your forum than you don't have to :3 and If you want you can have winter!)

That's the backstory thing, lols I was so confused so I said, why not, and there it izzz XD

and awesome! (Can't wait to rp that... wow lol)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 12:29 AM
Well then, reserve the spot for Sage my good man! Tee-hee I've always wanted to say something similar to that in real life.
It has been saved my good sir XD)

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 12:30 AM
Sage
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/3/37/Prince_by_leejun35-d4uym96.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141102090643
Sunlight
Second in Command
These- http://warriorsedgearmory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/buy-handguns-albuquerque.jpg and a semi-automatic sniper-rifle.
Ehh...
Ehh...
Still working on it. So, you may see it in the Chatzy?
Naruto, Bisexual
Great RP!
None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 12:35 AM
Sure! And accepted!!)

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 12:39 AM
Name: Harry
Looks: Harry has bright blonde hair and green eyes. His very lanky and towers over most. He has very pale skin and emits a bright aura. His black suit contrasts to his bright features. Harry does not have wings, but he can still fly.
Which mafia your in: moonlight
Role: Protector
Only for protecters what powers you have: can fly/turn to light
Weapons you use: a pistol, a completely white katana
Skills: can fly and is great at pursuit
Weaknesses: can't swim and is bad at speaking with humans
Backstory if any: His origin is tbrped, but Harry is generally easy to establish from mortals if you try. He's very awkward at speaking with them, although he tries to be as friendly as they can see him. After all of his attempts, Harry has pretty much given up hope on talking to them unless they approach him.
Love interest or sexuality: Open! / Bisexual
Other: nope!
Questions: nope!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 12:42 AM
Accepted!!)

wren
July 3rd, 2017, 12:51 AM
Betray the king you'll be put to death. In this city of New York, a total of two big mafias runs the town and one is far more... Bloodthirsty. It's called the sunlight mafia, they're lead by a man by the name Naruto foxheart and don't let his sunshine smile and sky blue eyes fool you. He's a monster that enjoys seeing to see the suffering of those in his way. Rumor has it that he's made a contact with the devil and now has two demonic bodyguards by his side. They rarely speak and only follow Narutos orders since he is there boss but they are not exactly friendly, they are the ones who kill for Naruto when he orders it so. But they have names the white hair man with ice blue eyes is called winter and the black hair with red eyes is named Sasuke. Naruto is known as the king go against him you'll be immediately put the death!
The second mafia is known as the moonlight mafia lead by Luna Wolff, She is known through the city as a kind, warm hearted soul. She takes in anyone in need or who wants help. Her protectors are as kind as she, but take arms of wore comes to worst. The Moonlight Mafia is a generally peaceful one, having a distaste for conflict.

Who will you stand with? Will you go against them? Or perhaps save the demons that are forced to follow them? Or just live life as if no monsters are out there it's your choice.

Role for sunlight mafia
Leader is Naruto foxheart
Protecters is Sasuke wolfheart and winter wolfheart both demons
Second in command: Sage Rubinaito
Thugs: unlimited ( they fight for the mafia like a army)
Suppliers: unlimited ( they get the supplies they need like guns or cars)

Roles for moonlight
Leader: Luna wolf Aura
Protecters ( must be angels and only up to two can be anyone) Harry
Second in command: open
Thugs: unlimited
Suppliers: unlimited

Forum
Name
Which mafia your in
Role
Only for protecters what powers you have
Weapons you use
Skills
Weaknesses
Backstory if any
Love interest or sexuality
Other
Questions

My forums
Naruto foxheart
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/2a/0e/83/2a0e83ec64b082bc34bc95008e86165c.jpg
Sunlight mafia
Leader
Revolver and a switchblade
Great with guns, a trickster and is very agile and fast
Love, sweets and trusting people too easily
Will be said in story
Bisexual
Hi
Who wants to be the lovers who betray him? And tries to save one of his protecters?

Sasuke wolfheart
Unknown
http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg
Sunlight mafia
Protecter
Controls shadows and flames
A switchblade, sniper and a simple coin
He's strong, fast and a killer a beast by nature
Love, light and Naruto
Will be said in story
Pansexual
Hi
Whz up?!

Winter wolfheart
Unknown
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/17/86/d6/1786d6696fafb838d71e0aa9e236ab6f.jpg With ice blue eyes.
Sunlight mafia
Protecter
Controls ice and electricity
A shotgun, switchblade and a cards
Will be said in story
Pansexual
Hi
Whz up my freaks!?

C'mon gal ya got to start quoting yer sassy warrior more often.

Are grace and sage permitted entry? Perhaps the chance to be lovers and like seventeen perhaps? Rubinaito

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 01:00 AM
C'mon gal ya got to start quoting yer sassy warrior more often.

Are grace and sage permitted entry? Perhaps the chance to be lovers and like seventeen perhaps? Rubinaito
Yes you may! Come on in daring
And girl sorry I thought you would be too beautiful to be quoted! XD

wren
July 3rd, 2017, 01:05 AM
Yes you may! Come on in daring
And girl sorry I thought you would be too beautiful to be quoted! XD

There's better ways of telling me you didn't want me to join! Haha.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 01:15 AM
There's better ways of telling me you didn't want me to join! Haha.
But I want you to join! XD just wanted to wait a bit for you to find it before I quote your beautiful sassy name!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Ahhhh should we start? :surprisehug:

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 02:39 PM
Yee

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 02:46 PM
Y E E T

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 02:51 PM
Okay let's start!!) In the dark within the town of New York deep and hidden from those that have turned a blind eye to the demons that hide in the shadows was two men covering a man in gasoline but one of the men by the name of Sasuke begins to cut his finger off giving them to winter who puts them in a bag and they eventually step back as the king comes in and crouches down in front of the now sobbing and scared man. The king who goes by the name Naruto smiles a fake kind smile. " so tell me what are your last words for betraying me? Are you going to beg for mercy or try to gain my pity? " he laughs softly " too bad I don't care about traitors! They are worthless and spineless fools like you. Thus like the saying goes-" he begins to stand up and turn around as flames appeared in Sasukes hand " betray the king-" almost immediately Sasuke sets the man on fire and loud pained screams can be heard as he was set ablaze. Naruto smiles as he just begins to walk away " you'll be put the death~" he says playfully as Sasuke and winter soon follow him.

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 02:56 PM
Sage watched in silence, before following after Naruto. "Don't you think that was a bit... harsh, My King?" He asked Naruto uncertainly, glancing back at the man who was being burned alive. "I mean, I know that he was a traitor," Sage added. "But I don't think anyone deserves a fate like that."

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 03:02 PM
Harry leaned against the wall, staring off into the distance. His face was hard to read, as it remained solemn and empty, especially in his emerald green eyes. He wasn't really staring at anything, just contemplating. The angel drew a brief sigh, done thinking of the past. There was no point in reccollecting memories lost in time. Harry's nearly blindingly white katana was in his tight grasp, resting over his shoulder. The protector awaited any orders from Luna, returning to his previous pondering.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 03:06 PM
Naruto smiles " it's the only way I could maintain order though fear" he says as he turns to look at Sage " he's a fool to go against me and thus the fool must die. No matter how painful it has to be as long as everyone else knows what I can do than they'll be smart and stay loyal~" he purrs playfully. Sasuke and winter say nothing as they just follow and Naruto suddenly begins to stop and holds sages hand " you'll stay loyal to me right? You won't betray me?"

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 03:09 PM
O-Oh! A huge blush spread across Sage's face as he struggled to keep himself calm. "Of course!" He exclaimed, biting his lip. "I... I would never."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 03:18 PM
O-Oh! A huge blush spread across Sage's face as he struggled to keep himself calm. "Of course!" He exclaimed, biting his lip. "I... I would never."
Naruto smiles as he kisses sages hand. " good boy~ now than how about some dinner? It's on me since you're so cute my dear friend " he says playfully as he begins to walk again.

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Naruto smiles as he kisses sages hand. " good boy~ now than how about some dinner? It's on me since you're so cute my dear friend " he says playfully as he begins to walk again.
Did he just... ask me out on a date? Sage blinked, and began following. "Okay. Okay!" He chirped cheerfully, his heart fluttering happily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
Naruto smiles as he begins to walk Sasuke and winter were by his sides watching and observing everyone. Naruto soon stops at a restaurant " how about this one?"

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
"Sure!" Sage smiled a little before grabbing onto Naruto's hand and practically dragging him inside. "I love this place!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Naruto laughs softly as he follows Sage with Sasuke and winter now waiting outside the door making sure no one with the intent to harm the king passes though.
Naruto looks around " how about we sit in a booth?" He says happily

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 04:25 PM
The waitress nodded, and guided them through a doorway and into a swirling dancefloor. The booths were at each side, set into a little nook with a black curtain for privacy ready to be swung out and cover the doorway. A few curtains were out, showing a beautiful night sky. "Welcome to the Nightsky Bar. As you can see, we're a rather popular restaurant for couples, or people looking for a date." The waitress smiled. "Here's your booth. I'll give you both a few minutes to look over your menus to figure out a drink and appetizer. The floor is open for dancing at any time, as long as you make sure to leave the sign on the table that let's us know you're dancing, and not gone." The waitress placed the menus on the table alongside two red champagne glasses. "We're currently trying out a new champagne, so these two glasses are complimentary. Let us know what you think of it so that we can improve it! Now, I'll leave you two be for the moment, I'll come back soon to take your orders." The waitress left, and the curtain swung shut.
Sage smiled at Naruto. "I've come here often lately..." He frowned slightly, peeking out the curtain. "This used to be a hotspot for the Moonlight gang, but I haven't seen any of them lately."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 04:31 PM
he smiles " I see so you like to dance?" He says playfully as he drinks some of his champagne. " and also there is a reason for that this place is part of my kingdom now part of my territory thanks to Sasukes rather fun hunting games." He says as he begins to look at sage. " but enough about that how about we have a little fun?"

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 04:38 PM
"Yes, I do." Sage blushed as he admitted to his little secret, listening to Naruto with interest. His eyes widened ever so slightly when Naruto mentioned "having fun" and blinked. "Do you mean dancing?" He questioned.

(So, I was considering a plot. What if Sage is framed for a crime against Naruto that Sage didn't commit. After Naruto has been torturing Sage for awhile, he realizes that Sage wasn't the one who did it and doesn't know how to help Sage.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Yes!)Naruto smiles " come " he says playfully as he begins to lean back a bit. " I'll show you what I mean by fun my dear~"

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Sage walked over to Naruto, biting his lip a little.
(I'll begin the plot after the date.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 06:16 PM
K!) he smiles as he begins to hold sages hand and kiss it than he begins to hold his cheek " so adorable~"

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Sage's blush deepened.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 07:18 PM
Naruto smiles " by the way after this should we go back to the main house and hang out a bit more yes?"

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 07:21 PM
Luna walked around Moonlight Mafia, on the outskirts. She had always hoped some of the Sunlight Mafia members would see the error of their ways and join. They were low on people, and everyone knew it. All the stress was taking a toll on her, and she needed a break. She sighed, putting her head in her hands.

Aspen spotted Sasuke and Winter and knew that the King was inside. He decided to try his luck, walking right up to Winter with a smirk. "Hey there Winter, Sasuke," he said playfully. Only a hint of nervousness showed in his voice when he said 'Winter'.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 07:29 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at him. " what do you need the king is busy with his second in command?" He says in a light husky voice as Sasuke just looks away his eyes glowing brightly as he watches many pass by

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 07:34 PM
Luna walked around Moonlight Mafia, on the outskirts. She had always hoped some of the Sunlight Mafia members would see the error of their ways and join. They were low on people, and everyone knew it. All the stress was taking a toll on her, and she needed a break. She sighed, putting her head in her hands.

Aspen spotted Sasuke and Winter and knew that the King was inside. He decided to try his luck, walking right up to Winter with a smirk. "Hey there Winter, Sasuke," he said playfully. Only a hint of nervousness showed in his voice when he said 'Winter'.
Harry followed Luna, performing his usual protecting protocol. He flew this time, as he didn't want to intrude much on her contemplation. Once she came to a stop, he returned to the ground and placed a hand on the leader's shoulder. "I don't know if they'll ever change," he flatly stated.

wren
July 3rd, 2017, 07:35 PM
[ Kaito = Supplier ]

Kaito rested against his car, flipping the keys between his fingers eyeing the back doors of the old warehouse. He lifted his phone, in about two minutes those doors would swing open and he'd stroll in and cruise out with a new ride. He oelned up his phone and punched Ina few numbers waiting for it to ring "Naruto? Naruto? I have the cars at bay I'm just going to need a few guys down here to ride em out. And fast" he said intot he phone. Watching the back foot again

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Sage nodded, before placing a hand over the one that held his face, purring quietly like a cat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 07:49 PM
Naruto nods " fine I'll send Sasuke he'll be able to get them all out fast so just hold on for a bit-" he texts Sasuke something who immediately responds with " as you wish" his eyes glowed as he immediately begins to suddenly disappear into the shadows and reappears beside Kaito " all of these cars?" He asks in his dark husky voice.

Naruto smiles at sage as he begins to rub sages cheek " like a kitten " he says playfully

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Sage blushed. "Only around you." He said quietly.

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Harry followed Luna, performing his usual protecting protocol. He flew this time, as he didn't want to intrude much on her contemplation. Once she came to a stop, he returned to the ground and placed a hand on the leader's shoulder. "I don't know if they'll ever change," he flatly stated.

Luna sighed and nodded. "I know. I just hope for their sake they will," she replied sadly.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 08:08 PM
Luna sighed and nodded. "I know. I just hope for their sake they will," she replied sadly.
"What should we do about it?" Harry inquired, looking into the sky, "There's no doubt something shady is going on right this moment." He sighed. "At this point, I don't know if there's a point reporting on it. We seem so unequippef right now."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Naruto smiles as he leans in and kisses sages head. " so cute~ now than let's eat!" He says playfully

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 08:19 PM
While they had been flirting, the waitress had brought their food in silently. Now noticing the meal in front of him, Sage grinned. He was hungry.

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
"What should we do about it?" Harry inquired, looking into the sky, "There's no doubt something shady is going on right this moment." He sighed. "At this point, I don't know if there's a point reporting on it. We seem so unequippef right now."

She nodded. "Yes, I think our best move is to avoid conflict as much as we can. There isn't much we can do, unfortunately. All we can do is wait, and hope fortune favors the Moonlight Mafia."

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 08:25 PM
She nodded. "Yes, I think our best move is to avoid conflict as much as we can. There isn't much we can do, unfortunately. All we can do is wait, and hope fortune favors the Moonlight Mafia."
Harry's eyes grew dull. "Luna, I will always serve under you and respect all of your wishes, but we've been avoiding conflict forever and nothing has changed," the protector advised, "We can not just exist alongside the Sunlight Mafia, there is too much tension."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 08:34 PM
Naruto smiles as he nods at sage " go ahead eat my dear " he says happily

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 08:41 PM
Harry's eyes grew dull. "Luna, I will always serve under you and respect all of your wishes, but we've been avoiding conflict forever and nothing has changed," the protector advised, "We can not just exist alongside the Sunlight Mafia, there is too much tension."

"You and I both know the stress is taking its toll on us all. Especially you and I. I wish - I sincerely wish - we could do something, even know what's going on. But we can't. We just can't..." Luna replied, a little of her inner emotions breaking through as her voice cracked.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 08:46 PM
"You and I both know the stress is taking its toll on us all. Especially you and I. I wish - I sincerely wish - we could do something, even know what's going on. But we can't. We just can't..." Luna replied, a little of her inner emotions breaking through as her voice cracked.
"I'm sorry, Luna," Harry sighed, his eyes seemingly distant, yet he was just always in deep thought, "I know you never asked for this kind of responsibility. Times have changed. We need to contact the Sunlignt Mafia. None of us can afford to put it off, but something needs to be done and the first step is to talk to those wretched-" The angel collected his emotions, returning to his flat tone. "I will go arrange something with them, if you wish."

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 08:49 PM
Sage dug in, eating neatly yet quickly.

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 08:50 PM
"I'm sorry, Luna," Harry sighed, his eyes seemingly distant, yet he was just always in deep thought, "I know you never asked for this kind of responsibility. Times have changed. We need to contact the Sunlignt Mafia. None of us can afford to put it off, but something needs to be done and the first step is to talk to those wretched-" The angel collected his emotions, returning to his flat tone. "I will go arrange something with them, if you wish."

Luna sighed again, bringing her emotions under control. "I agree. And you go ahead, please. If you need help, contact me, and I'll be there in no time. I appreciate your efforts, Harry. Thank you," she said, sincerity in her voice.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 09:06 PM
Naruto smiles as he digs as well finishing quickly than he puts some money on the table and then begins to stand up " that was a nice meal now let's go my dear I believe winter is getting bored "

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 09:08 PM
Naruto smiles as he digs as well finishing quickly than he puts some money on the table and then begins to stand up " that was a nice meal now let's go my dear I believe winter is getting bored "

(Whoops I forgot)

With Sasuke gone, Aspen was nervously stuttering when talking to Winter. "Hey~" he spoke, failing to be charming.

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 09:11 PM
Sage smiled, taking a last sip of his drink before walking over to Naruto and taking his arm, gently kissing him on the cheek before looking away and blushing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 09:20 PM
Naruto laughs softly " so adorable mi amor" he says as he begins to walk out of the restaurant to see aspen. Winter eyes glowed dangerously but soon dimmed when Naruto came around. Naruto smiles " aspen right? May I ask what you are doing to my protecter?" He asks kindly

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 09:25 PM
Now away from the privacy of the restaurant and facing the people he worked with, Sage took on a calm but vaguely interested expression, his hands folded behind his back and his blush gone.

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 09:51 PM
Naruto laughs softly " so adorable mi amor" he says as he begins to walk out of the restaurant to see aspen. Winter eyes glowed dangerously but soon dimmed when Naruto came around. Naruto smiles " aspen right? May I ask what you are doing to my protecter?" He asks kindly

Upon seeing Naruto, Aspen lowered his head, more out of guilt than respect. "I'm sorry, my king-" he said sheepishly, tapping his foot, a nervous habit of his. "I-it won't happen again..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 10:22 PM
Naruto laughs softly " no need to apologize I'm just a bit surprised that someone would try to talk to him ... I guess he is a handsome guy.. how about you have him for a while and don't worry my other ones shadows always protects me so you can have some fun with winter here"

wren
July 3rd, 2017, 10:36 PM
Naruto nods " fine I'll send Sasuke he'll be able to get them all out fast so just hold on for a bit-" he texts Sasuke something who immediately responds with " as you wish" his eyes glowed as he immediately begins to suddenly disappear into the shadows and reappears beside Kaito " all of these cars?" He asks in his dark husky voice.

Naruto smiles at sage as he begins to rub sages cheek " like a kitten " he says playfully

Kaito nodded but leapt to the side "WHAT THE HECK!" He shrieked and tripped over his feet and fell onto his back with a groan. "Stop appearing out of nowhere" he snapped

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 10:40 PM
Sage raised an eyebrow at their behavior, not noticing someone walk up to Naruto and whisper in his ear, before glancing at Sage and handing Naruto a bag of "evidence".

(You can make the crime whatever you want it to be.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 10:51 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to speak again " all of these cars? I will not ask again " he says darkly

( ahhhhh stealing? And selling to the moonlight mafia? ) Naruto looks over the evidence his eyes glowed dangerously as he snaps his fingers at winter " sage I believe it's time for you to be questioned " he says suddenly as winter grabs sages shoulder roughly. " such lies playing with the heart of a king with your games... I should have known better than the trust a thief" he says coldly as winter begins to roughly push winter towards the main house

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 10:57 PM
(Sure, if that makes Naruto angry enough!) Sage's eyes widened. "Wh-What's going on?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 11:02 PM
Betray the kingdom you have betrayed the king!) Naruto eyes glowed " you have betrayed me and my kingdom sage you have betrayed me! So tell me how much did you make for selling my life my kingdoms gems to those loving weak moonlights!" He roars in anger " you know what save it winter will have fun making you suffer " he says coldly

rubinaito
July 3rd, 2017, 11:03 PM
"B-But I..." Sage looked in Naruto's eyes, and felt fear for the first time in his life.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 11:46 PM
Naruto eyes glowed dangerously as he growls " silence! Winter take him to the cells and begin your games "

wren
July 3rd, 2017, 11:56 PM
Naruto eyes glowed dangerously as he growls " silence! Winter take him to the cells and begin your games "
"B-But I..." Sage looked in Naruto's eyes, and felt fear for the first time in his life.
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to speak again " all of these cars? I will not ask again " he says darkly

( ahhhhh stealing? And selling to the moonlight mafia? ) Naruto looks over the evidence his eyes glowed dangerously as he snaps his fingers at winter " sage I believe it's time for you to be questioned " he says suddenly as winter grabs sages shoulder roughly. " such lies playing with the heart of a king with your games... I should have known better than the trust a thief" he says coldly as winter begins to roughly push winter towards the main house

Intervention! Just kidding! ))

Kaito nodded silently as sasuke and him loaded up and drove off with a big hauler [ Time skip ] when they returned Kaito walked into the throne room seeing both sage and naruto. He glanced at sasuke than sighed and walked up giving a curt bow and completely disregards what was going on "we got them sir. All 12 of them" he reported proudly.

Grace was holding a platter with fois for naruto when she heard the yelling. She ran onto the room to find sage cowaring before her master. "No! Stop! Naruto what's going on?" she asked suddenly looking concerned

Kaito looked at her "kings business grace... Get out before it gets messy"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 12:00 AM
XD) Sasuke appears in front of grace " none of your concern. " he says coldly as Naruto laughs softly " we were betrayed by this thief! Now winter take him away now I'll deal with her" he says calmly as winter nods and begins to take sage into the main house as Naruto looks at grace " he betrayed us that's all you need to know my dear friend "

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 12:24 AM
"Let me go, I did nothing wrong!" Sage cried out, struggling weakly.

wren
July 4th, 2017, 12:37 AM
"Let me go, I did nothing wrong!" Sage cried out, struggling weakly.
XD) Sasuke appears in front of grace " none of your concern. " he says coldly as Naruto laughs softly " we were betrayed by this thief! Now winter take him away now I'll deal with her" he says calmly as winter nods and begins to take sage into the main house as Naruto looks at grace " he betrayed us that's all you need to know my dear friend "

grace had years in her eyes "B- B- but he's innocent baby please!" she whimpered. Looking at him "what did he steal? I can prove it wrong!" she cried out desperate (( Maybe grace is narutos lover but has a secret thing for sage? ))

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 01:43 AM
Luna sighed again, bringing her emotions under control. "I agree. And you go ahead, please. If you need help, contact me, and I'll be there in no time. I appreciate your efforts, Harry. Thank you," she said, sincerity in her voice.
"Sure thing," Harry affirmed, leaping into the air and flying off further into the city. The angel settled on a nearby rooftop and pulled out his phone, his legs dangling off the high building. The man dialed the number he had received, only told it was affiliated with the Sunlight Mafia. He placed the phone to his ear and waited, counting the cars down below.
(If all of the Sunlight Mafia people are busy, that's fine. I'll just wait :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 01:48 AM
Yes! ) Naruto growls " may I ask why? My dear he is cute I admit but evidence does not lie " he says as he tosses her the letter of evidence " he will suffer from betraying me and messing with my heart! "

( how about grace helps sage escape and they accidentally injure Naruto on the way out thus fueling his rage as you escape the moonlight mafia? And you guys eventually come back to face Naruto and show him what he did wrong that you two still love him?)

Winter tosses sage into a cell and steps in closing the door. " ...." he says nothing as he begins to pick up a bag

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Yes!)

Sage paled. "Winter, I didn't do it." He pleaded. His heart was being torn into pieces as his new world crumbled around him. Winters image was replaced by a man who he had escaped from long ago. Naruto had taken him in, and now... now it was the same again.

wren
July 4th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Yes! ) Naruto growls " may I ask why? My dear he is cute I admit but evidence does not lie " he says as he tosses her the letter of evidence " he will suffer from betraying me and messing with my heart! "

( how about grace helps sage escape and they accidentally injure Naruto on the way out thus fueling his rage as you escape the moonlight mafia? And you guys eventually come back to face Naruto and show him what he did wrong that you two still love him?)

Winter tosses sage into a cell and steps in closing the door. " ...." he says nothing as he begins to pick up a bag
Yes!)

Sage paled. "Winter, I didn't do it." He pleaded. His heart was being torn into pieces as his new world crumbled around him. Winters image was replaced by a man who he had escaped from long ago. Naruto had taken him in, and now... now it was the same again.

[ Works with me mi amor ]
"He's my friend that's all naruto... I just want to protect him" she said with a sigh. She looked away "I'm going out" she said suddenly. Than turned and walked off quickly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Winter eyes glowed " you know I can't go against and I know you did not do it but I can't prove it ... nor can you " he says as he begins to walk up to him " forgive me for this" he says as he begins to hit him hard with the bat

Yay! XD) Naruto eyes glowed dangerously " fine " he says coldly as he walks to the main house with Sasuke following him

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Sage gritted his teeth, trying to not let out a scream of pain. He knew that worse was coming.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 01:33 PM
He keeps hitting him with the bat until it breaks but he roughly grabs his hair and begins to pull him towards a huge barrel of water and begins to roughly put his hand in it holding him there for a few seconds than he pulls him out roughly

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Sage coughed up a lot of water, not even looking at Winter anymore.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Winters eyes glowed as he pulls his head back " ill get grace and help her get you out of here please forgive me for hurting you it has to be done and he ... I can't stand against his wishes " he says as he roughly tosses him back

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Sage curled his legs up to his chest. He... He hates me... Tears pricked at the edges of Sage's eyes and he wiped them away roughly.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Harry threw the phone off the roof of the building with exasperation. If this number isn't working, I'm going to have to go straight to their place. The angel flew further downtown, landing to the Sunlight Mafia's base. He knocked on the door and waited for a moment, placing his ear to the door and hearing something malicious going down. "Hey!" he shouted, "Let me in!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Sage curled his legs up to his chest. He... He hates me... Tears pricked at the edges of Sage's eyes and he wiped them away roughly.
Winter laughs softly as he begins to grab him by the neck. " so weak here I thought you would do anything for the master? Does his hate scare you does his real demonic self scare such a weakling "

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Sage glared up at Winter wordlessly. "Naruto means the world to me. I would do anything for him, no matter what." He growled. "And yeah, maybe I am weak. Maybe I don't deserve Naruto's love. But I will continue doing everything for him, no matter what." He growled softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Winter smiles " than prove your innocence! This has hurt him dearly and he will take that rage out on the one who hurt him. He really does care for you and the girl in fact " he begins to pin him against the wall " he desires you both so much it takes great control just to hold himself back from making you two his and his alone"

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Winter smiles " than prove your innocence! This has hurt him dearly and he will take that rage out on the one who hurt him. He really does care for you and the girl in fact " he begins to pin him against the wall " he desires you both so much it takes great control just to hold himself back from making you two his and his alone"
"Well how can I do that from a cell?" Sage responded with a growl.

wren
July 4th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Suddnely there was a gun shot and dead silence. Than the click of a door handle and Grace stepped in. Her eyes locked on winter with a deadly flame within them. She shut the door behind her. "I didn't know the door was a.. Push door... So there's a hole in the door now.." she said. Looking away shamefully and scratching her head. "Anyway, winter I'm going to need that if you don't mind" she said putting e gun down for a moment. Her face seemed to be full of guilt at the sight of him and the broken bat.

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Sage blinked at Grace.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 04:57 PM
winter eyes glowed softly as he drops sage " by following her but grace as soon as you get out of this cell I'll be chasing you down and Naruto will not rest until he has you both suffering so do not hold back... shoot me or him if needed now go" he says as he turns around and the sounds of footsteps were heard

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Alarmed and still lingering outside of the Sunlight Mafia main house, Harry banged on the door harder. The sound of a gunshot couldn't be good, as the situation was shady enough. "Open up!" the protector hollered, avoiding doing anything rash.

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Sage blinked. "Grace. Come on." He grabbed Grace, before kicking Winter away. "Sorry," He winced slightly, slamming the door shut and tying a stray rope from the floor around the handle, and tying it around another handle. "Okay, let's go." Grabbing the gun from the floor, he began running, Grace's hand clutched firmly in his.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Sasuke opens the door and shadows push Harry back as Sasuke steps forward " trespassing on moonlight land you shall be put to death!" He roars as his eyes glowed dangerously.

Naruto grabs the door growling loudly when he sees grace and sage running " get them!!" He roars as winter begins to chase after them ice covering the floor behind him allowing for Naruto to move faster after them

wren
July 4th, 2017, 05:06 PM
"Aren't I supposed to be saving you?" she questioned running after him when suddenly the footsteps got louder. She slowed down and pulled him backwards out of the way. "Shh" but when suddenly she spotted naruto she shoved Grace ahead and continued running, she looked at the gun. Than looked back down for a moment. She grabbed it from sage and spun, she turned to face naruto and shot his foot before turning and following sage

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 05:12 PM
"All I needed was that damn door open." Sage replied, not looking back at Naruto. "Come on, there's someone out the front door. That may provide a distraction." He grabbed her by the hand, skidding out the front door. "Hi, sorry!" He called over his shoulder as he pushed Sasuke over and grabbed onto Henry. "Don't care who you are, you're coming with us too."

(I would legit grab a random stranger while running away and say that.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 05:22 PM
The shot missed his foot hitting the floor but it flew up cutting his left eye. He roars loudly in pain as he grabs his eye blood poured down his eye but his remaining eye was filled with anger and hate. Winter stops and was about to help Naruto but he just roars " kill them!! I don't care what you do to those traitors!! Kill them all!!!" He roars loudly in anger as Sasuke was pushed aside once he heard the order he growls loudly and his shadows were already going after them but stopped when winter began to chase them.

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"Hey Angel Boy, we could use some help!" Sage grumbled to Harry.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 05:26 PM
"All I needed was that damn door open." Sage replied, not looking back at Naruto. "Come on, there's someone out the front door. That may provide a distraction." He grabbed her by the hand, skidding out the front door. "Hi, sorry!" He called over his shoulder as he pushed Sasuke over and grabbed onto Henry. "Don't care who you are, you're coming with us too."

(I would legit grab a random stranger while running away and say that.)
(Me trying to make friends...)
Harry didn't flinch. "What? I need to speak with... um..." he began, forgetting the head of the Sunlight Mafia's name, "Naruto, head of this Mafia, right? I've been trying to contact these people all day."

wren
July 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
It hurt her inside to have done it, bru escaping was on the top of her list. Just than tagged along a third. She looked at the man in confusion god why did sages plan never make sense but always seem to work out? As they bolted she heard the words "kill them all" and she knew she had made a mistake. Freakin heck this could have been a discreet escape! Look at us now being chased down and hunted. Grace shrieked in horror at the shadows. Jumping T over a few until they dissappeared "there's no point, he's not in the mood sir come back another time!" she shouted sarcasticly shoving both guys into the last hallway and slamming the door shut behind them. She took a broom and fixed it so the door was jammed.

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 05:37 PM
(XD)

Sage didn't reply to Grace, only bracing himself against the doors. "We need to get out of here, and fast." He said, eyeing a window. Luckily they were on the first floor, so all they had to do was get it open.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Naruto growls loudly as he steps out and sees Harry " a angel?! Now they get even more ..." he growls as he pulls out his gun and begins shooting at them. Sasuke eyes glowed as he follows them but soon stops once they pass onto moonlight territory. He growls as the shadows stop as well along with winter who just looks on. Sasuke looks at winter " what are you planning?" Winter eyes glowed " a better life " he says as he looks behind him to see Naruto walking up to them he growls " get the boys ready we'll going hunting!" Winter eyes glowed softly " no you need to heal if you die the deal if off and you die and that's not what we need right-" Naruto hits him with the gun and grabs his shirt " I don't care I want them dead. I want them burned alive, beaten and torn apart all over my kingdom!! Don't ever question me!! And do your job" he says as he roughly pushes him back and begins to walk back to the main house

wren
July 4th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Grace was panting heavily and walked over to the window and looked down, "I can't do that, I can't jump" she started out. Looked towards the ground. She took the gun back from sage and smashe deTh window with the butt of the gun, "you guys go, once they go after you I'll leave"

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Harry's eyes widened to plates as Naruto began shooting at them. "Stop! I don't know what's going on between you all, but please, stop!" he shouted, frantically looking around, "Look, I can fly. I can only carry one of you, but this is clearly too dangerous to stick around, as you said."

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 06:05 PM
"Carry her, I'll jump." Sage said firmly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Naruto eye glowed dangerously as he looks at Harry. " ... why is a moonlight helping them? You know what get them now!" He says as shadows begins to appear and stab the walls near them missing but ice spikes begins to form around winter. " since it's war might as well put wings on my wall!!"

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 06:41 PM
"Well, I don't really get this, but I need a word with you once you cool down!" Harry shouted back, also unsure why he was listening to Sage so obediently. Any enemy of Naruto is a friend of mine. The angel extended his arm out to Grace, ready to go.

wren
July 4th, 2017, 07:21 PM
She quickly took his hand and held on tight. Shutting her eyes

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 07:27 PM
She quickly took his hand and held on tight. Shutting her eyes
Harry leaped out of the window, looking Sage in the eye as he was going out. When in the air for a couple seconds, the angel began to float and gently returned to the ground, letting go of Grace's hand. "You guys are going to explain this to me soon, right?" he inquired.

wren
July 4th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Harry leaped out of the window, looking Sage in the eye as he was going out. When in the air for a couple seconds, the angel began to float and gently returned to the ground, letting go of Grace's hand. "You guys are going to explain this to me soon, right?" he inquired.

When they were on the ground Grace collapsed onto the ground shaking. She was horrified of heights "y- yeah sure whatever you want" she murmured half heartedly.

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"Of course, of course." Sage smiled thinly, the former second-in-command helping Grace up and holding her close for a moment before looking away. "We should get going. Winter and Sasuke will be onto us soon, and I don't want to face their... master's wrath." Sage's smile faded, and he looked at the building with mixed emotions. "We can disappear into the city, just as long as you hide those wings, Angel Boy." He said to Harry, shoving his hands in his pockets and hunching his bare shoulders up against the cold. He really shouldn't have worn a sleeveless top.

wren
July 4th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Grace picked herself up and dusted herself off quickly. Smiling brightly as if nothing had happened, "I don't wanna stay here much longer" she said calmly. Her eyes watching the surrounding area catiosuly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Naruto growls loudly as he watches them disappear " get everyone on there-" he suddenly passes out and winter immediately gets him as he falls " time to rest my lord" he says as he begins to walk back to the main house and the shadows stopped following soon disappearing as well

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Sage glanced around, waiting for a response from Henry.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 07:41 PM
"Not all angels have wings," Harry replied flatly, unamused, "Actually, most don't even rely on them to fly." He looked back to the building and then into the distance. "Shall we?"

rubinaito
July 4th, 2017, 07:44 PM
"Mm." Sage nodded, before ducking under the windows and making his way around the house. There he grabbed a box full of guns, handing one to Grace and offering one to Henry.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Harry pulled his pistol out of his back pocket. "Thanks, but I'll get by," he said casually, right behind Sage. It was his lucky pistol, after all. The protector surely had access to better weaponry, but he couldn't trade the gun in for anything. Either way, his sword made for a nice backup.

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Luna sensed it. It was deep in her subconscious, but she had learned to listen to those nagging feelings. Something had gone wrong. She located Harry, then closed her eyes and focused on getting there. She appeared with a small flash of light, her bow and sword at her sides. "What's wrong? Who attacked-?" She abruptly cut off upon seeing the two refugees and her angel. "How can I help?" Were the first words out of her mouth. She knew by the looks of things they were in bad shape and running away. She would decide if she could trust them later. For now, they all were in immediate danger and had to get to the Moonlight Mafia.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Luna sensed it. It was deep in her subconscious, but she had learned to listen to those nagging feelings. Something had gone wrong. She located Harry, then closed her eyes and focused on getting there. She appeared with a small flash of light, her bow and sword at her sides. "What's wrong? Who attacked-?" She abruptly cut off upon seeing the two refugees and her angel. "How can I help?" Were the first words out of her mouth. She knew by the looks of things they were in bad shape and running away. She would decide if she could trust them later. For now, they all were in immediate danger and had to get to the Moonlight Mafia.
"I... I don't know," Harry answered, "Naruto has seemingly snapped and these two brought me along in their escape. I don't know what kind of conflict it is, but they seem to be in need of some... assistance." He looked over to Sage and then to Grace, somewhat anxious. His face did not reveal his emotions, though, as he remained seemingly blank.

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 01:10 AM
"I was framed by somebody. The "evidence" is from me selling Sunlight goods to your gang. Thanks to that little liar, any chance I had with the one man I loved disappeared. One of his goons spent their time beating me, before he let Grace help me escape so that I could prove my innocence." Sage said, his tone suggesting that any questions about who he loved and who frames him would be ignored. "But, I do have to thank Grace." He smiled warmly at her, before crossing his arms. "Now, can we get out of Sunlight territory?"

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 01:55 AM
"I was framed by somebody. The "evidence" is from me selling Sunlight goods to your gang. Thanks to that little liar, any chance I had with the one man I loved disappeared. One of his goons spent their time beating me, before he let Grace help me escape so that I could prove my innocence." Sage said, his tone suggesting that any questions about who he loved and who frames him would be ignored. "But, I do have to thank Grace." He smiled warmly at her, before crossing his arms. "Now, can we get out of Sunlight territory?"
Huh, gang. I guess we really have been demoted from our former title. I know Luna seems opposed to conveying an image of great strength, but... in times like this; it's neccessary. "I'm sorry that had to happen," Harry replied in a monotone voice, "You can surely take refuge with the Moonlight Mafia, if you wish." The angel started walking and called from over his shoulder, "I don't have a car... I came here by flight. We may have to walk or call a cab."

vellichor
July 5th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Huh, gang. I guess we really have been demoted from our former title. I know Luna seems opposed to conveying an image of great strength, but... in times like this; it's neccessary. "I'm sorry that had to happen," Harry replied in a monotone voice, "You can surely take refuge with the Moonlight Mafia, if you wish." The angel started walking and called from over his shoulder, "I don't have a car... I came here by flight. We may have to walk or call a cab."

Luna's eyes softened as she comprehended what was happening. "I'll call a cab. Hold on~" she replied as she called a cab. "It'll be here within minutes," she said. "Now we've got to wait."

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Luna's eyes softened as she comprehended what was happening. "I'll call a cab. Hold on~" she replied as she called a cab. "It'll be here within minutes," she said. "Now we've got to wait."
"Thank you, Luna," Harry said, "I hope you'll validate my offer to let these two stay with us after all of that?" It really was a disheartening story, especially when the love bit was taken into consideration.

vellichor
July 5th, 2017, 09:37 PM
"Thank you, Luna," Harry said, "I hope you'll validate my offer to let these two stay with us after all of that?" It really was a disheartening story, especially when the love bit was taken into consideration.

"Of course," she replied without thought. "And yes, these refugees can stay with us, if they'd like. No question." She couldn't turn down an offer like this. The escapees were obviously unsafe in Sunlight Mafia territory. And she couldn't just turn them away, especially when the love and fake setup bit was noted. "I wouldn't turn down any refugees."

vellichor
July 6th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Le Boop~)