PDA

View Full Version : Finder For Mah Catssss

Hopekit
July 2nd, 2017, 10:19 PM
Eh. So this is a finder for my two kits, Wishkit and Hopekit. I was looking at their relationships and realized that they both either have none or only have about 2-3. So, I made a finder.

Wishkit and Hopekit- Clickkk (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7716)

Wishkit is not open for crushes.
Also.....

Hopekit's Future Crush

Preferably Someone Who'd Be Flirty With Her

Everything is Open Other Than Hopekit's Mother and Wishkit's Crush.

Wishkit is also Coniferkit (Roleplayed by Stormfeather {Foxxi} ) 's sibling, so if you apply for Wish's sibling you may also have other siblings
~-_@{}@_-~

Form-

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Role Wanted-
Personality-
Appearance- ( If Sibling Preferably someone who looks a bit like her cuz they're siblings and all. )
Additional Info-
PPD (Optional)
Questions-

Seraphon
July 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Name- Beekit
Age- 1 moon
Gender- female
Role wanted- Wishkit's sister
Appearance- orange tabby she-kit with bright blue eyes(i have more for this if you need)
Personality- Beekit would rather sleep in the sun than spend time making friends(i have more information for this too)
Additional info- Beekit's sisters are Willowkit(Role) and Finchkit(CandyFlossCat) and her mother is Featherheart(Moonfur) also i have a finder for Beekit.
Questions- do i have to have Role, CandyFlossCat, and Moonfur fill out a form for their cats?

Hopekit
July 4th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Name- Beekit
Age- 1 moon
Gender- female
Role wanted- Wishkit's sister
Appearance- orange tabby she-kit with bright blue eyes(i have more for this if you need)
Personality- Beekit would rather sleep in the sun than spend time making friends(i have more information for this too)
Additional info- Beekit's sisters are Willowkit(Role) and Finchkit(CandyFlossCat) and her mother is Featherheart(Moonfur) also i have a finder for Beekit.
Questions- do i have to have Role, CandyFlossCat, and Moonfur fill out a form for their cats?

Answer to your question:
No, they do not have to fill out a form for their cats as long as they are fine with Wishkit and Coniferkit being their siblings. Let me just ask Stormfeather {foxxi} if they are fine with Coniferkit being Willowkit and Finchkit's sibling. Also, if I may ask, who is their father...? Is it still being figured out???

Seraphon
July 4th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Answer to your question:
No, they do not have to fill out a form for their cats as long as they are fine with Wishkit and Coniferkit being their siblings. Let me just ask Stormfeather {foxxi} if they are fine with Coniferkit being Willowkit and Finchkit's sibling. Also, if I may ask, who is their father...? Is it still being figured out???
They dont have a father yet its just Willowkit, Beekit, Finchkit, and their mother, Featherheart.

Hopekit
July 4th, 2017, 07:01 PM
They dont have a father yet its just Willowkit, Beekit, Finchkit, and their mother, Featherheart.

Ok! Thank you.

I just private messaged Stormfeather {foxxi} about it. They haven't replied yet, though.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. : )

Seraphon
July 4th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Ok! Thank you.

I just private messaged Stormfeather {foxxi} about it. They haven't replied yet, though.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. : )
Thanks mention me when they reply plz X3

Hopekit
July 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Thanks mention me when they reply plz X3

k xD