PDA

View Full Version : Hunted and Hiding

Pages : [1] 2

Soddenfur
July 2nd, 2017, 08:49 PM
How far would you go to protect your own life?

It is modern day in the densely populated, noisy city of Westbank. It's a coastal city with expansive beaches and sparkling oceans, beside a massive array of skyscrapers and streets.

Living in the heart of the city is an infinitely wealthy businessman by the name of Collin Scott. He is the owner of a largely successful home security industry that also has a signed contract with the city to protect and keep surveillance of all of Westbank. Everywhere you turn, there is always a sign displaying the logo of the company, named Scottech.

The man has grown so bored of his leisurely business lifestyle that he has taken an indefinite break to pursue a more... exciting project.

Collin has hired the best of his security team to organize a game that could entertain him more than he has been in a long while. He paid the team too much to let them ask questions. Additionally, if they refuse his offer or skip town, he will not hesitate to put a bullet in each of their skulls.

First, Mr. Scott ordered a small group of men and women (obviously 18+) be taken off of the street and into one large room.

As all of the people kidnapped begin to regain consciousness, they all have mixed reactions of their circumstances. Once the panic somewhat settled, a massive screen on the front wall of the nearly empty room blinked on. This silenced most of the victims.

"Attention everyone!" the business president called, sitting on his desk as if he was giving a formal address, "You may be wondering why all of you have been brought here... well, I can guarantee you all probably were. I would too. I would advise you all pay attention to these words! I have arranged a game to finally entertain my tired self. Attached to each of your left ankles are devices I can use to monitor your locations. Additionally, if you leave the city limits, be it by water or by land, the device will automatically explode, surely killing you."

The man took another brief pause to let the second wave of chaos settle.

"So. I brought you all here and attached a strange device to all of your ankles in preparation for a game. This is sudden, I get it, but I'm trying to make this as short and simple as possible. Alright," he began, leaning back in his chair, "This is a good old fashioned cat and mouse game! I have my full security team chasing after you all, more specifically, hunting you all. I will shortly release everyone to the middle of the city to run and, hopefully, hide from my team. They will begin seeking all of you out starting the next day. They hunt to kill... or at least bring you back to me, whichever is easier, so be cautious. So, you may ask, when does it end? You have one month to escape your pursuers. If you are not killed and instead subdued by your hunters, given the opportunity, you will be brought back to my holding chambers where I will decide what to do with you. The hunters aren't informed of my plans for those captured, so don't bother asking them if you get the chance." The man's eyes sparkled maliciously. "If you live the whole month... you win your life back and you will be safe from any further harm. This is for my entertainment, not yours. Consider yourselves lucky I don't just kill the lot of you right now."

Before the screen shut off, Mr. Scott added, "By the way- don't bother going to the police. I practically own those people. Good luck!"

--

So! That's the exceedingly long intro (for me at least, this took a couple hours). If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

On to the forms!

You can rp as a hunter and/or a person in hiding. There are many approaches as to how you can win/stop the game, so be creative! I also ask that if you want your hunter to capture/kill someone in hiding, get permission before you do so.

Form
Name:
Hunter or Hider?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses/Fears:
Other:

--

My Forms

Name: Harry
Hunter or Hider?: Hider
Appearance: Harry had short, blonde hair and green eyes. He is about average height for his age and wears a yellow sweatshirt, a white t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.
Personality: Partially tbrped, but Harry is very friendly and would never hurt a fly, although he can't help but feel he has to become much more aggressive if he has to survive a month in hiding.
Strengths: can run fast and has good communication skills
Weaknesses/Fears: can't swim or hold his breath for long and can't see well in the dark
Other: none

Name: Ray
Hunter or Hider?: Hunter
Appearance: Ray wields an assault rifle and a combat knife. He has black hair and dull, blue eyes. He wears a black cap, a black t-shirt, black jeans, and combat boots. Ray is fairly tall, at about exactly 6 feet and has an athletic build.
Personality: Ray, an expert in combat and nearly nothing else, devotes his life to serving under his boss and fighting well. He's always stern and even his partners on the hunting team don't like to chat with him. Having once served in the army, Ray is excellent in hand-to-hand combat and marksmanship.
Weaknesses/Fears: Refuses to express emotion, fears failure, has claustrophobia, fears disappointing Mr. Scott

Characters
Hunters:
- Ray Soddenfur
- Sage Shadow
- Unnamed woman Soddenfur
- Jaxyon Lothe happycyanide
Hiders:
- Harry Soddenfur
- Oro Shadow
- Cobre Shadow
- Aspen Wolff Aura
- Luna Wolff Aura
- Allison Johnson ladybugg03
- Flicker Stormfeather {Foxxi}
- Austin Halpin happycyanide
- Scheu bluejay
- Carly Hopekit

Current Statuses

- Harry, Cobre, and Aspen are on their way to Cobre's attic hideout in search of Oro, her sister

- Ray, Flicker, Oro, and Luna, fleeing from an injured hunter spraying bullets, are confronted by Scheu

- Sage has captured Allison, who is resisting further harm

- Carly's whereabouts are unknown

Hopekit
July 2nd, 2017, 11:00 PM

It is modern day in the densely populated, noisy city of Westbank. It's a coastal city with expansive beaches and sparkling oceans, beside a massive array of skyscrapers and streets.

Living in the heart of the city is an infinitely wealthy businessman by the name of Collin Scott. He is the owner of a largely successful home security industry that also has a signed contract with the city to protect and keep surveillance of all of Westbank. Everywhere you turn, there is always a sign displaying the logo of the company, named Scottech.

The man has grown so bored of his leisurely business lifestyle that he has taken an indefinite break to pursue a more... exciting project.

Collin has hired the best of his security team to organize a game that could entertain him more than he has been in a long while. He paid the team too much to let them ask questions. Additionally, if they refuse his offer or skip town, he will not hesitate to put a bullet in each of their skulls.

First, Mr. Scott ordered a small group of men and women (obviously 18+) be taken off of the street and into one large room.

As all of the people kidnapped begin to regain consciousness, they all have mixed reactions of their circumstances. Once the panic somewhat settled, a massive screen on the front wall of the nearly empty room blinked on. This silenced most of the victims.

"Attention everyone!" the business president called, sitting on his desk as if he was giving a formal address, "You may be wondering why all of you have been brought here... well, I can guarantee you all probably were. I would too. I would advise you all pay attention to these words! I have arranged a game to finally entertain my tired self. Attached to each of your left ankles are devices I can use to monitor your locations. Additionally, if you leave the city limits, be it by water or by land, the device will automatically explode, surely killing you."

"So. I brought you all here and attached a strange device to all of your ankles in preparation for a game. This is sudden, I get it, but I'm trying to make this as short and simple as possible. Alright," he began, leaning back in his chair, "This is a good old fashioned cat and mouse game! I have my full security team chasing after you all, more specifically, hunting you all. I will shortly release everyone to the middle of the city to run and, hopefully, hide from my team. They will begin seeking all of you out starting the next day. They hunt to kill... or at least bring you back to me, whichever is easier, so be cautious. So, you may ask, when does it end? You have one month to escape your pursuers. If you are not killed and instead subdued by your hunters, given the opportunity, you will be brought back to my holding chambers where I will decide what to do with you. The hunters aren't informed of my plans for those captured, so don't bother asking them if you get the chance." The man's eyes sparkled maliciously. "If you live the whole month... you win your life back and you will be safe from any further harm. This is for my entertainment, not yours. Consider yourselves lucky I don't just kill the lot of you right now."

Before the screen shut off, Mr. Scott added, "By the way- don't bother going to the police. I practically own those people. Good luck!"

--

So! That's the exceedingly long intro (for me at least, this took a couple hours). If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

On to the forms!

You can rp as a hunter and/or a person in hiding. There are many approaches as to how you can win/stop the game, so be creative! I also ask that if you want your hunter to capture/kill someone in hiding, get permission before you do so.

Form
Name:
Hunter or Hider?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses/Fears:
Other:

--

My Forms

Appearance: Harry had short, blonde hair and green eyes. He is about average height for his age and wears a yellow sweatshirt, a white t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.
Personality: Partially tbrped, but Harry is very friendly and would never hurt a fly, although he can't help but feel he has to become much more aggressive if he has to survive a month in hiding.
Weaknesses/Fears: can't swim or hold his breath for long and can't see well in the dark

Appearance: Ray wields an assault rifle and a combat knife. He has black hair and dull, blue eyes. He wears a black cap, a black t-shirt, black jeans, and combat boots. Ray is fairly tall, at about exactly 6 feet and has an athletic build.
Personality: Ray, an expert in combat and nearly nothing else, devotes his life to serving under his boss and fighting well. He's always stern and even his partners on the hunting team don't like to chat with him. Having once served in the army, Ray is excellent in hand-to-hand combat and marksmanship.
Weaknesses/Fears: Refuses to express emotion, fears failure, has claustrophobia, fears disappointing Mr. Scott

Name-
Carly
Age-
Gender-
Female
Hunter Or Hider-
Hider
Appearance-
Carlyyy (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/83/9d/27839d45e71bd8d8e648eec55119b05f--manga-girl-manga-anime.jpg)
Personality-
I'm working on it but here's a small list-
Friendly , HUGEEEEEEEE Animal Lover , Loves EVERRRYYY Animal , Shy , Smart-Mouth Sometimes , Unconfident
Strengths- She`s a very swift runner, She's rather observant, Sort Of Intelligent,
Weaknesses / Fears- Loss Of Loved One, Swimming, Being Pressed,
Other

Soddenfur
July 2nd, 2017, 11:12 PM
Name-
Carly
Age-
Gender-
Female
Hunter Or Hider-
Hider
Appearance-
Carlyyy (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/83/9d/27839d45e71bd8d8e648eec55119b05f--manga-girl-manga-anime.jpg)
Personality-
I'm working on it but here's a small list-
Friendly , HUGEEEEEEEE Animal Lover , Loves EVERRRYYY Animal , Shy , Smart-Mouth Sometimes , Unconfident
Strengths- She`s a very swift runner, She's rather observant, Sort Of Intelligent,
Weaknesses / Fears- Loss Of Loved One, Swimming, Being Pressed,
Other
Accepted! We can start when we get a couple more hiders.

vellichor
July 2nd, 2017, 11:25 PM
||Name||

Luna Wolff

||Age||

18 Years

||Gender||

Female

||Hunter or Hider?||

Hider

||Appearance||

Right here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/3d/9a/c73d9a81dc5bb48784caeed3b2bedb53.jpg)

||Personality||

Friendly, Kind, Shy, Emotional, Depressed, Untrusting

||Strengths||

Mental Resistence, Creativity, Kindness

||Weaknesses/Fears||

Emotional Side, Physical Strength, Pessimism

Fears (get ready, it's a long list)~

Autophobia – fear of isolation; Gelotophobia – fear of being laughed at; Glossophobia – fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak; Monophobia – fear of being alone or isolated or of one's self; Phobophobia – fear of fear itself or of having a phobia

||Name||

Aspen Wolff

||Age||

26 Years

||Gender||

Male

||Hunter or Hider?||

Hider

||Appearance||

Bloop (http://www.magweb.com/picts/nm1831496.jpg)

||Personality||

Helpful, Calm, Optimistic, Trusting, Insensitive, Serious

||Strengths||

Optimism, Physical Strength, Logic

||Weaknesses/Fears||

No Emotional Side, Mental Strength, Stressfun under pressure

Fears~

Aichmophobia – fear of sharp or pointed objects (such as a needle or knife); Haphephobia – fear of being touched; Necrophobia – fear of death or the dead; Ophthalmophobia – fear of being stared at; Pyrophobia – fear of fire; Radiophobia – fear of radioactivity or X-rays

Shadow
July 2nd, 2017, 11:28 PM
Name- Oro// Cobre//Sage
Age- 19//20//29
Gender- female//female//male
Hunter Or Hider- hider//hider//hunter
Appearance-http://haircolorss.website/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/names-for-a-blonde-haired-girl.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/a0/b2/d4a0b226dca9b0a7a3b7e6df6909081d.jpg // http://media.istockphoto.com/photos/men-want-to-be-me-picture-id468964307?k=6&m=468964307&s=612x612&w=0&h=6Rw-D-60gQBfop7ccofPbS6qfwKzGqAgTrFfA34uq9M=
Personality-sweet,stubborn,innocent,has this weird thing to bring out the best in people-even people that act as if they are evil,hard headed, doesn't like to fight//flirty,stubborn,hard headed, clever,strong for a woman, hard headed//dangerous,aggressive,quiet,hard to love, strong,clever,stubborn,flirty
Strengths- stamina,speed, changing people, intelligence//hand to hand combat,strength,stealth,intelligence//strength,hand to hand combat, killing, climbing
Weaknesses / Fears- being too nice,losing her sister Cobre, not being so strong,SPIDERS//losing her sister Oro, being to hard headed, spiders, the dark//speed,stamina,falling in love, his boss
Other-Oro means gold,Oro falls in love with weeeiiiirrrddd people//Cobre means copper//none

Soddenfur
July 2nd, 2017, 11:56 PM
Name- Oro// Cobre//Sage
Age- 19//20//29
Gender- female//female//male
Hunter Or Hider- hider//hider//hunter
Appearance-http://haircolorss.website/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/names-for-a-blonde-haired-girl.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/a0/b2/d4a0b226dca9b0a7a3b7e6df6909081d.jpg // http://media.istockphoto.com/photos/men-want-to-be-me-picture-id468964307?k=6&m=468964307&s=612x612&w=0&h=6Rw-D-60gQBfop7ccofPbS6qfwKzGqAgTrFfA34uq9M=
Personality-sweet,stubborn,innocent,has this weird thing to bring out the best in people-even people that act as if they are evil,hard headed, doesn't like to fight//flirty,stubborn,hard headed, clever,strong for a woman, hard headed//dangerous,aggressive,quiet,hard to love, strong,clever,stubborn,flirty
Strengths- stamina,speed, changing people, intelligence//hand to hand combat,strength,stealth,intelligence//strength,hand to hand combat, killing, climbing
Weaknesses / Fears- being too nice,losing her sister Cobre, not being so strong,SPIDERS//losing her sister Oro, being to hard headed, spiders, the dark//speed,stamina,falling in love, his boss
Other-Oro means gold,Oro falls in love with weeeiiiirrrddd people//Cobre means copper//none

||Name||

Luna Wolff

||Age||

18 Years

||Gender||

Female

||Hunter or Hider?||

Hider

||Appearance||

Right here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/3d/9a/c73d9a81dc5bb48784caeed3b2bedb53.jpg)

||Personality||

Friendly, Kind, Shy, Emotional, Depressed, Untrusting

||Strengths||

Mental Resistence, Creativity, Kindness

||Weaknesses/Fears||

Emotional Side, Physical Strength, Pessimism

Fears (get ready, it's a long list)~

Autophobia – fear of isolation; Gelotophobia – fear of being laughed at; Glossophobia – fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak; Monophobia – fear of being alone or isolated or of one's self; Phobophobia – fear of fear itself or of having a phobia

||Name||

Aspen Wolff

||Age||

26 Years

||Gender||

Male

||Hunter or Hider?||

Hider

||Appearance||

Bloop (http://www.magweb.com/picts/nm1831496.jpg)

||Personality||

Helpful, Calm, Optimistic, Trusting, Insensitive, Serious

||Strengths||

Optimism, Physical Strength, Logic

||Weaknesses/Fears||

No Emotional Side, Mental Strength, Stressfun under pressure

Fears~

Aichmophobia – fear of sharp or pointed objects (such as a needle or knife); Haphephobia – fear of being touched; Necrophobia – fear of death or the dead; Ophthalmophobia – fear of being stared at; Pyrophobia – fear of fire; Radiophobia – fear of radioactivity or X-rays

Accepted!

Oro x Ray? x3

Shadow
July 2nd, 2017, 11:57 PM
Oro x Ray? x3
Sure :3 also I'm guessing I'm accepted X3

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 12:14 AM
Sure :3 also I'm guessing I'm accepted X3
Ahh I forgot to say accepted yes xD

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 12:15 AM
Ahh I forgot to say accepted yes xD
XD it's okie brain farts happen XP

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 03:06 PM
Mentions, please work...

Hopekit
Shadow
Aura

Are you guys ready to start? People can still join after, but I want to get this rolling before it gets lost in the forums.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 03:10 PM
Mentions, please work...

Hopekit
Shadow
Aura

Are you guys ready to start? People can still join after, but I want to get this rolling before it gets lost in the forums.
I iz ready!!

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 03:37 PM
I iz ready!!
(Let's start then! :V)

Once Mr. Scott had finished his announcement to the unlucky individuals he had sentenced to participating in the cruel game, he took a moment to relax, grateful he had a relaxing break from work. He didn't care how sadistic the idea of the game was, he could do whatever he wanted and power was the last of his concerns. The businessman let out a boisterous laugh and send the message of the game's commencement to the hunting team, eager to send the participants off and watch the city cameras closely for how frantically they react. He threw a canister of sleeping gas fit for a movie down the air vent, leading into the room all of the captives were held. Once they were all unconscious, Collin watched as his team cleared the room, relocating them across the city.

Harry jumped awake in the back of an alley, resting beside a dumpster. He held his forehead, which seethed in pain. Was this all a dream or something? Why am I sitting against a dumpster? I don't remember doing any drugs... The man checked his left ankle, which did, in fact, have a device wrapped around it. Panicked once more, Harry sped off into the street, looking left and right for any signs of danger. Something so insane only occurred in movies, but the participant of the game fully believed it after the long introduction and threatening expression Mr. Scott displayed.

Ray sat at the table in the conference room of the Scottech building, Mr. Scott only a floor above them. Most of the other hunters gathered around the table, all informed and prepared for the game. The silent hunter sipped a glass of water, his assault rifle sitting on the table.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
(Let's start then! :V)

Once Mr. Scott had finished his announcement to the unlucky individuals he had sentenced to participating in the cruel game, he took a moment to relax, grateful he had a relaxing break from work. He didn't care how sadistic the idea of the game was, he could do whatever he wanted and power was the last of his concerns. The businessman let out a boisterous laugh and send the message of the game's commencement to the hunting team, eager to send the participants off and watch the city cameras closely for how frantically they react. He threw a canister of sleeping gas fit for a movie down the air vent, leading into the room all of the captives were held. Once they were all unconscious, Collin watched as his team cleared the room, relocating them across the city.

Harry jumped awake in the back of an alley, resting beside a dumpster. He held his forehead, which seethed in pain. Was this all a dream or something? Why am I sitting against a dumpster? I don't remember doing any drugs... The man checked his left ankle, which did, in fact, have a device wrapped around it. Panicked once more, Harry sped off into the street, looking left and right for any signs of danger. Something so insane only occurred in movies, but the participant of the game fully believed it after the long introduction and threatening expression Mr. Scott displayed.

Ray sat at the table in the conference room of the Scottech building, Mr. Scott only a floor above them. Most of the other hunters gathered around the table, all informed and prepared for the game. The silent hunter sipped a glass of water, his assault rifle sitting on the table.
Oro woke up. She was in a chair. Tied up. In a dark room. She felt around. She was not in a room. But in a sewer. Amazing. She cursed under her breath and leaned forward and started walking-she looking like a turtle with a chair strapped to her back instead of a shell. She found a sharp peace of metal and cut herself free.

Cobre woke up. "What the heck?!" She growled as she got out of a subway. She looked around for her sister "Oro? ORO?"

Sage waited to start hunting. He sighed as he layed back in his chair and put his feet On the tabel.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Oro woke up. She was in a chair. Tied up. In a dark room. She felt around. She was not in a room. But in a sewer. Amazing. She cursed under her breath and leaned forward and started walking-she looking like a turtle with a chair strapped to her back instead of a shell. She found a sharp peace of metal and cut herself free.

Cobre woke up. "What the heck?!" She growled as she got out of a subway. She looked around for her sister "Oro? ORO?"

Sage waited to start hunting. He sighed as he layed back in his chair and put his feet On the tabel.
Harry darted down the street, pushing past the crowds of people walking the opposite direction. He neared the subway, noticing Cobre, who seemed oddly familiar. Once he heard her dismayed calling for 'Oro', he knew where he recognized her from. When they were all gathered in the room, Harry had scanned the room for all of the people who had been taken off of the streets. In desperate need for someone to explain this to him, the man approached her, hands up. "Hey... I promise this is important..." Harry began, unsure how strange his words sounded, "Your left ankle. Show it to me." He mentally facepalmed himself, frustrated how odd he came off as. This wasn't much of a time for being upset with how he appeared though, as the participant knew his life was in danger.

Ray tapped his fingers on the table, restless to begin the hunt. Knowing Mr. Scott, he would likely start it early. He was a very impatient man and Ray somewhat respected that.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 04:05 PM
Harry darted down the street, pushing past the crowds of people walking the opposite direction. He neared the subway, noticing Cobre, who seemed oddly familiar. Once he heard her dismayed calling for 'Oro', he knew where he recognized her from. When they were all gathered in the room, Harry had scanned the room for all of the people who had been taken off of the streets. In desperate need for someone to explain this to him, the man approached her, hands up. "Hey... I promise this is important..." Harry began, unsure how strange his words sounded, "Your left ankle. Show it to me." He mentally facepalmed himself, frustrated how odd he came off as. This wasn't much of a time for being upset with how he appeared though, as the participant knew his life was in danger.

Ray tapped his fingers on the table, restless to begin the hunt. Knowing Mr. Scott, he would likely start it early. He was a very impatient man and Ray somewhat respected that.
Cobre looked at him. "What?" She saw how focused he looked so she did so-shrieking as she saw a device on her ankle.

Oro looked around for a place to climb up. "This is so gross how did I get down here ew!" She growled. She then slipped and fell. "YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!" She screamed

Sage checked his watch. Anytime now.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Cobre looked at him. "What?" She saw how focused he looked so she did so-shrieking as she saw a device on her ankle.

Oro looked around for a place to climb up. "This is so gross how did I get down here ew!" She growled. She then slipped and fell. "YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!" She screamed

Sage checked his watch. Anytime now.
"Hmm... okay," Harry muttered to himself, revealing the device on his ankle too, "I don't get this, really, but we should stick together for the time being and wait for this to hopefully blow over." He knew it was a lot at once for the woman, him too, but there wasn't time to be confused at this rate.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Hmm... okay," Harry muttered to himself, revealing the device on his ankle too, "I don't get this, really, but we should stick together for the time being and wait for this to hopefully blow over." He knew it was a lot at once for the woman, him too, but there wasn't time to be confused at this rate.
"Y-yea I guess so." She sighed. "Have you seen my sister? She's a blonde."

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 04:52 PM
"Y-yea I guess so." She sighed. "Have you seen my sister? She's a blonde."
"Uh... not that I know of, can she help us?" Harry queried, looking around to see if anything out of the ordinary was around them.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
"Uh... not that I know of, can she help us?" Harry queried, looking around to see if anything out of the ordinary was around them.
"Maybe..? I don't know but I just want to find her." she sighed.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
"Maybe..? I don't know but I just want to find her." she sighed.
"Well, we could try where she lives for a start," Harry suggested, looking around. This situation was too tiring to ask questions. Before he could continue, the participant felt for the devise on his ankle, which was vibrating vigorously. "The hunt is starting," it repeated in a monotone, robotic voice, eerie enough to send chills more prominent than the vibrations up his spine.

Ray rose from his seat, his gun in hand after staring at his watch for a while. "It's time," he announced, stalking out the door of the conference room and down the elevator, until he made it outside. The hunt had started and Ray was prepared to subdue, maybe even kill.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Well, we could try where she lives for a start," Harry suggested, looking around. This situation was too tiring to ask questions. Before he could continue, the participant felt for the devise on his ankle, which was vibrating vigorously. "The hunt is starting," it repeated in a monotone, robotic voice, eerie enough to send chills more prominent than the vibrations up his spine.

Ray rose from his seat, his gun in hand after staring at his watch for a while. "It's time," he announced, stalking out the door of the conference room and down the elevator, until he made it outside. The hunt had started and Ray was prepared to subdue, maybe even kill.
Cobre gulped. "Where-where should we go?" She panicked looking around.

Oro picked herself up from the gross slopp. Which she fell in again once she jumped from the thigh around her ankle vibrating."w-what does that mean?!" She gulped.

Sage smiled as the elevator opened. "Time to hunt." He smiled

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 06:21 PM
Cobre gulped. "Where-where should we go?" She panicked looking around.

Oro picked herself up from the gross slopp. Which she fell in again once she jumped from the thigh around her ankle vibrating."w-what does that mean?!" She gulped.

Sage smiled as the elevator opened. "Time to hunt." He smiled
Harry grew dizzy, swaying side to side. "I... I don't know," he answered, his head in more pain. After a moment of uncertainty, the man pointed up the street and instructed, "This way!" He grabbed Cobre's hand and darted up the street, having always been a fast runner.

Ray strolled casually down the street, surveying the area for any familiar faces. He had already remembered a few faces before the hunt for the sake of an easier hunt. The man pulled a small tablet out of his pocket. The screen displayed a grid with flashing red dots, as well as a white one that showed him where he was. The red dots were participants. Mr. Scott knew there would come a point where some participants would gain a good hiding spot, so he made all of their locations clear to make the game more entertaining. Ray headed out, tracking the nearest red dot.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Harry grew dizzy, swaying side to side. "I... I don't know," he answered, his head in more pain. After a moment of uncertainty, the man pointed up the street and instructed, "This way!" He grabbed Cobre's hand and darted up the street, having always been a fast runner.

Ray strolled casually down the street, surveying the area for any familiar faces. He had already remembered a few faces before the hunt for the sake of an easier hunt. The man pulled a small tablet out of his pocket. The screen displayed a grid with flashing red dots, as well as a white one that showed him where he was. The red dots were participants. Mr. Scott knew there would come a point where some participants would gain a good hiding spot, so he made all of their locations clear to make the game more entertaining. Ray headed out, tracking the nearest red dot.
Oro heard footsteps above. Oh my gosh what is that. Why am I here?! she said covering her mouth-trying to hide she deep breaths.

Cobre nodded not really caring that he took her hand. She kept up pretty well.

Sage stuck a cigarette in his mouth and lit it. He saw two red dots moving rather fast. They where pretty close. Sos he headed that way.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 06:43 PM
Oro heard footsteps above. Oh my gosh what is that. Why am I here?! she said covering her mouth-trying to hide she deep breaths.

Cobre nodded not really caring that he took her hand. She kept up pretty well.

Sage stuck a cigarette in his mouth and lit it. He saw two red dots moving rather fast. They where pretty close. Sos he headed that way.
Harry came to an abrupt stop, letting go of Cobre's hand. He kept his mouth shut, but pointed straight forward to Sage, looking over to Cobre again. Fear was evident in his eyes. The man stood stiff, looking up at the sky. It was getting dark and the noise of the city was dying down, making it harder to hide their voices.

Ray stopped in front of a tunnel leading down to the sewer. Crinkling his nose and looking at his screen, the hunter climbed down the ladder and listened for footsteps.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Harry came to an abrupt stop, letting go of Cobre's hand. He kept his mouth shut, but pointed straight forward to Sage, looking over to Cobre again. Fear was evident in his eyes. The man stood stiff, looking up at the sky. It was getting dark and the noise of the city was dying down, making it harder to hide their voices.

Ray stopped in front of a tunnel leading down to the sewer. Crinkling his nose and looking at his screen, the hunter climbed down the ladder and listened for footsteps.
Oro scurried out of the disgusting water-she knew it wasn't water-but forced herself to think of it as water. She slammed her back against a wall and tried to control her breathing by bitting her lower lip. And I bit too hard-because then she started to bleed.'DANG IT!' she yelled mentally.

Cobre gasped. She saw that there was a dumpster near by-she pointed to that.

Sage smiled. He didn't even run. He was just walking-to scare them more. They where real close..his tablet showed him.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
Oro scurried out of the disgusting water-she knew it wasn't water-but forced herself to think of it as water. She slammed her back against a wall and tried to control her breathing by bitting her lower lip. And I bit too hard-because then she started to bleed.'DANG IT!' she yelled mentally.

Cobre gasped. She saw that there was a dumpster near by-she pointed to that.

Sage smiled. He didn't even run. He was just walking-to scare them more. They where real close..his tablet showed him.
Harry nodded and crept slowly to the dumpster, sweat pouring down his forehead. He beckoned for her to go first as he peered over the picket fence. It had seemed that they reached a neighborhood and gotten out of the middle of the city.

Ray heard the sound of water splashing and jerked his head to face to his left, narrowing his eyes. Water splashed as the hunter jogged down the sewer.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 07:12 PM
Harry nodded and crept slowly to the dumpster, sweat pouring down his forehead. He beckoned for her to go first as he peered over the picket fence. It had seemed that they reached a neighborhood and gotten out of the middle of the city.

Ray heard the sound of water splashing and jerked his head to face to his left, narrowing his eyes. Water splashed as the hunter jogged down the sewer.
She nodded and dived in the dumpster-she didn't care if it smelled disgusting. She waited for the man to come in after her.

Oros breath quickened and she shut her eyes closed. She bit her lip harder.

Sage stopped. He should give them an close inconter-just to let them fear him. He walked towards the dumpster.

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 07:15 PM
(*cheers* yay... I'm late...)

Luna was wandering the streets, trying to find a good hiding place. She was considering being caught early on, just to spare herself the pain. The only thing that kept her from turning herself in or exploding herself was the thought of seeing her brother, Aspen, again. So she kept walking, hiding, and finally found a hole in s building. Making a shelter and a makeshift bed, she settled in, using a large rock as a "door". She tried to sleep, but couldn't. She could only hope she wasn't found.

Aspen woke up on top of a building. He had no memory for a few moments before facing the reality of the depressing situation he was in. All he knew was that he HAD to find Luna. He climbed down, scratching his leg, but only breaking the skin. He immediately saw a Hunter, Sage, watching two other Hiders. He quietly grabbed a large Roach and crept behind Sage, intending to knock the Hunter unconscious.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
She nodded and dived in the dumpster-she didn't care if it smelled disgusting. She waited for the man to come in after her.

Oros breath quickened and she shut her eyes closed. She bit her lip harder.

Sage stopped. He should give them an close inconter-just to let them fear him. He walked towards the dumpster.
Harry shut his eyes tight and hid behind the dumpster, crushed against the wall and he stickiness of the back against his body. There wasn't enough room in the dumpster and the participant feared Cobre would be found first. He would have shuddered, but there wasn't enough room to do so. Harry opened his eyes and slightly peered out to the side, taking note of a new silhouette behind Sage. A wave of relief washed over him, although this was clearly just the start of a month-long struggle.

Ray entered the next room of the sewer, feeling against the concrete walls in the dimly lit area. "You don't have much time..." he advised, not trying to sound sinister, but just to be frank, "There's more than one exit, I know." The hunter ventured deeper, his voice and steps echoing.

Luna was wandering the streets, trying to find a good hiding place. She was considering being caught early on, just to spare herself the pain. The only thing that kept her from turning herself in or exploding herself was the thought of seeing her brother, Aspen, again. So she kept walking, hiding, and finally found a hole in s building. Making a shelter and a makeshift bed, she settled in, using a large rock as a "door". She tried to sleep, but couldn't. She could only hope she wasn't found.

Aspen woke up on top of a building. He had no memory for a few moments before facing the reality of the depressing situation he was in. All he knew was that he HAD to find Luna. He climbed down, scratching his leg, but only breaking the skin. He immediately saw a Hunter, Sage, watching two other Hiders. He quietly grabbed a large Roach and crept behind Sage, intending to knock the Hunter unconscious.
(We're only on page 3, hop in >:3)

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 07:34 PM

Sage turned around and grabbed the man by the wrist. And hold it with great strength. "No no no." he he smiled

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Harry shut his eyes tight and hid behind the dumpster, crushed against the wall and he stickiness of the back against his body. There wasn't enough room in the dumpster and the participant feared Cobre would be found first. He would have shuddered, but there wasn't enough room to do so. Harry opened his eyes and slightly peered out to the side, taking note of a new silhouette behind Sage. A wave of relief washed over him, although this was clearly just the start of a month-long struggle.

Ray entered the next room of the sewer, feeling against the concrete walls in the dimly lit area. "You don't have much time..." he advised, not trying to sound sinister, but just to be frank, "There's more than one exit, I know." The hunter ventured deeper, his voice and steps echoing.

(We're only on page 3, hop in >:3)
Oro wanted to run but she knew he wanted to find her location and hurt her. She quietly grabbed a pipe that she hoped she didn't have to use.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Sage turned around and grabbed the man by the wrist. And hold it with great strength. "No no no." he he smiled
Harry winced, knowing he had to do something. Swallowing his fear, the man got up from his position and searched the area for something to attack Sage with, but to his dismay, there was nothing he could find in the dark. No! It can't end like this!

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM

Aspen struggled to escape the Hunter's grasp. "...No!" he managed to say through gritted teeth. "You won't... take me!"

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Harry winced, knowing he had to do something. Swallowing his fear, the man got up from his position and searched the area for something to attack Sage with, but to his dismay, there was nothing he could find in the dark. No! It can't end like this!
Aspen struggled to escape the Hunter's grasp. "...No!" he managed to say through gritted teeth. "You won't... take me!"
"Oh I won't.." sage smiled

(Is sage allowed to shoot Aspen somehow? But not in a place where it would hurt him-just a place to teach him not to mess with sage-and then sage will let him go)

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
"Oh I won't.." sage smiled

(Is sage allowed to shoot Aspen somehow? But not in a place where it would hurt him-just a place to teach him not to mess with sage-and then sage will let him go)
(Also, Harry can try to patch him up, he has some medical training.)
Harry grabbed Sage's shoulder, fighting to loosen his grip. "Please... stop!" he grunted, pulling forcefully.

Ray entered the next room, taking a few steps forward. Oro was behind him, against the wall. "Hm... you're close," he stated, surveying the room, but not behind him.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
(Also, Harry can try to patch him up, he has some medical training.)
Harry grabbed Sage's shoulder, fighting to loosen his grip. "Please... stop!" he grunted, pulling forcefully.

Ray entered the next room, taking a few steps forward. Oro was behind him, against the wall. "Hm... you're close," he stated, surveying the room, but not behind him.
Yea)
Sage shoved harry back-with enough force to push him to the ground.

Cobre started to cry..she didn't know what to do.

Oro had tears form in her eyes. She started to slide upward Against the wall standing up-she held the pipe like a base ball bat..she really didn't want to use it.

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Okay)

Aspen finally wriggled out of his grasp, his wrist hurting like fire. He knew it would fade, though, within the hour. He started throwing punches, trying to get the Hunter to go away.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Okay)

Aspen finally wriggled out of his grasp, his wrist hurting like fire. He knew it would fade, though, within the hour. He started throwing punches, trying to get the Hunter to go away.
"Don't mess with me." he said as he shot the man in the arm. He saw he was outnumbered. "Next time." he growled as he ran back.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Yea)
Sage shoved harry back-with enough force to push him to the ground.

Cobre started to cry..she didn't know what to do.

Oro had tears form in her eyes. She started to slide upward Against the wall standing up-she held the pipe like a base ball bat..she really didn't want to use it.
Harry fell to the ground, his back hitting the dumpster. It created a noisy bang and slightly rattled it. His back was in too much pain to get up, but he had to think fast and do something if the new individual was going to have to stick around.

Ray whipped his body around and drew the gun, instinctively aiming it at Oro's head. The man's eyes widened. Even this was enough to startle him. He gradually lowered the gun, letting the image somewhat weaken him. You can't let this get to you. Think! Either way, if Mr. Scott catches this indecision... you'll be just as dead as they are.

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 08:10 PM
"Don't mess with me." he said as he shot the man in the arm. He saw he was outnumbered. "Next time." he growled as he ran back.
Harry fell to the ground, his back hitting the dumpster. It created a noisy bang and slightly rattled it. His back was in too much pain to get up, but he had to think fast and do something if the new individual was going to have to stick around.

Ray whipped his body around and drew the gun, instinctively aiming it at Oro's head. The man's eyes widened. Even this was enough to startle him. He gradually lowered the gun, letting the image somewhat weaken him. You can't let this get to you. Think! Either way, if Mr. Scott catches this indecision... you'll be just as dead as they are.

Aspen shrieked in pain. Now that wound was going to stick around for a while. He glared at the man before running to his defender, holding his arm tenderly. "A-are you okay?" He said, ignoring the searing pain in his arm.

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 08:13 PM

Aspen shrieked in pain. Now that wound was going to stick around for a while. He glared at the man before running to his defender, holding his arm tenderly. "A-are you okay?" He said, ignoring the searing pain in his arm.
Cobre came out and looked at the tow of them."o-oh no I should've came out to help are both of you ok..?"

Oro held the pipe shaking

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
"I'll be fine, it's you I'm worried about," Harry replied, concerned for the wound, "If we find some bandages, I can patch you up. I dropped out of medical school a few years ago, but I sill remember the basics." The participant looked back to the dumpster, frowning once he heard the crying. "We're safe for now. It doesn't matter anyway, we just need a moment to think."

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 08:25 PM
Cobre came out and looked at the tow of them."o-oh no I should've came out to help are both of you ok..?"

Oro held the pipe shaking
"I'll be fine, it's you I'm worried about," Harry replied, concerned for the wound, "If we find some bandages, I can patch you up. I dropped out of medical school a few years ago, but I sill remember the basics." The participant looked back to the dumpster, frowning once he heard the crying. "We're safe for now. It doesn't matter anyway, we just need a moment to think."

Aspen nodded in defeat. He glanced at Cobre. "It's fine~ at least we didn't get caught or killed, right?" He said, trying not to cry out in pain again.

Soddenfur
July 3rd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Aspen nodded in defeat. He glanced at Cobre. "It's fine~ at least we didn't get caught or killed, right?" He said, trying not to cry out in pain again.
(My phone is at 4%, it's probably going to die soon, sorry x_x)
"Considering it's day one, I'd say we could be doing better, but we could also be dead," Harry replied, leaning against the wall, "Let's stick together. There's strength in numbers." If they were going to make it through this, they were going to need to find some serious weaponry.

Ray dropped his gun in a moment of weakness. There was something about this woman that made him feel different, but the hunter couldn't put his finger on it. "I... I'm sorry..." he faltered, not daring to go any closer.

Hopekit
July 3rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
Mentions, please work...

Hopekit
Shadow
Aura

SORRY! I wasn't able to have a chance to reply cuz I had to go for a few hours. Again, SORRY!

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
(My phone is at 4%, it's probably going to die soon, sorry x_x)
"Considering it's day one, I'd say we could be doing better, but we could also be dead," Harry replied, leaning against the wall, "Let's stick together. There's strength in numbers." If they were going to make it through this, they were going to need to find some serious weaponry.

Ray dropped his gun in a moment of weakness. There was something about this woman that made him feel different, but the hunter couldn't put his finger on it. "I... I'm sorry..." he faltered, not daring to go any closer.
Cobre looked at the two. She ripped some fabric from her shirt and rapped it around Aspens arm. And made a knot. She then ripped it once again and made a thingy that rapped around his arm and neck-resting it close to the heart-now her shirt stopped in her midsection of her stomach-about three inches above her belly button. "Stay still.." she said as she looked to Harry. "Hey I never caught your name." She giggled-trying to make the best out of the situation. She held a hand out to help him up.

Oro looked at him in surprise. "W-what..?"

vellichor
July 3rd, 2017, 09:47 PM
Cobre looked at the two. She ripped some fabric from her shirt and rapped it around Aspens arm. And made a knot. She then ripped it once again and made a thingy that rapped around his arm and neck-resting it close to the heart-now her shirt stopped in her midsection of her stomach-about three inches above her belly button. "Stay still.." she said as she looked to Harry. "Hey I never caught your name." She giggled-trying to make the best out of the situation. She held a hand out to help him up.

Aspen grunted a thanks and stood shakily. "Oh - I'm Aspen. Aspen Wolff. I just came from out of town. My sister and I moved here, thinking it would be a great place. But enough about that, I'm rambling," he said, catching himself. "What's your name?"

Shadow
July 3rd, 2017, 10:15 PM
Aspen grunted a thanks and stood shakily. "Oh - I'm Aspen. Aspen Wolff. I just came from out of town. My sister and I moved here, thinking it would be a great place. But enough about that, I'm rambling," he said, catching himself. "What's your name?"
"I'm Cobre." She said smiling at him.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 01:52 AM

"Nice work with the bandaging," Harry complimented Cobre, sitting atop of the dumpster now that the panic had died down, "That's pretty skillful of you, considering our conditions." The man turned to Aspen. "I'm Harry, by the way," he greeted, smiling.

Ray shut his eyes and opened them, regaining his former self. "Come with me," he commanded, picking up the gun and aiming it to Oro's face, "Walk right out that way and I'll be right behind you. Also... drop the pipe. Don't try anything either."
SORRY! I wasn't able to have a chance to reply cuz I had to go for a few hours. Again, SORRY!
(No worries! Feel free to jump in whenever.)

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 11:02 AM
"Nice work with the bandaging," Harry complimented Cobre, sitting atop of the dumpster now that the panic had died down, "That's pretty skillful of you, considering our conditions." The man turned to Aspen. "I'm Harry, by the way," he greeted, smiling.

Ray shut his eyes and opened them, regaining his former self. "Come with me," he commanded, picking up the gun and aiming it to Oro's face, "Walk right out that way and I'll be right behind you. Also... drop the pipe. Don't try anything either."

(No worries! Feel free to jump in whenever.)
Cobre smiled at the compliment. "It's not the best..the sling thing will probably only last a day since its made out of shirt." She sighed.

Oro picked up the pipe again into a bat position. "W-what are you going to do with me!" She tried to say in her most brave voice.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Cobre smiled at the compliment. "It's not the best..the sling thing will probably only last a day since its made out of shirt." She sighed.

Oro picked up the pipe again into a bat position. "W-what are you going to do with me!" She tried to say in her most brave voice.
"We'll be fine for now," Harry attempted to reassure the two, keeping watch at the end of the alley from his vantage point on top of the dumpster, "Would it be too risky to go back to my place to pick up some bandages? I have a first aid kit under my bed." The man thought for a moment and hesitated. "We can't go to a hospital; we'd be sitting ducks there."

Ray kept the assault rifle in the same position. "It isn't your place to object," he answered, glaring, "I'm going to escort you back to Mr. Scott until further notice. I suggest you drop the bat before I put a bullet in your head. I will not hesitate to do so should you fail to cooperate."

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 12:20 PM
"We'll be fine for now," Harry attempted to reassure the two, keeping watch at the end of the alley from his vantage point on top of the dumpster, "Would it be too risky to go back to my place to pick up some bandages? I have a first aid kit under my bed." The man thought for a moment and hesitated. "We can't go to a hospital; we'd be sitting ducks there."

Ray kept the assault rifle in the same position. "It isn't your place to object," he answered, glaring, "I'm going to escort you back to Mr. Scott until further notice. I suggest you drop the bat before I put a bullet in your head. I will not hesitate to do so should you fail to cooperate."
"Yea we should...let's go..we might need to help Aspen though." She said looking at the injured man.

Oros stubborn personality kicked in. "Tell me what the mans going to do." She said shaking

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 12:28 PM
"Yea we should...let's go..we might need to help Aspen though." She said looking at the injured man.

Oros stubborn personality kicked in. "Tell me what the mans going to do." She said shaking
Harry looked over to Aspen too, inviting him to follow with only the expression on his face.

Ray shook his head. "I don't know, he didn't tell me," the hunter admitted, awkwardly scratching the back of his head, "I was told that if it was possible, to bring any participants nonlethally back to the main building." Reciting all of these procedures was growing to be repetetive, even if the hunt had just begun.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Harry looked over to Aspen too, inviting him to follow with only the expression on his face.

Ray shook his head. "I don't know, he didn't tell me," the hunter admitted, awkwardly scratching the back of his head, "I was told that if it was possible, to bring any participants nonlethally back to the main building." Reciting all of these procedures was growing to be repetetive, even if the hunt had just begun.
Covre looked at Aspen. "Do you need any help?" She asked Aura

Oro looked at him. She then sprinted down to the entrance. Running for her life. Tears ran down her face. I want my sister! she thought. She hoped that he wouldn't shoot her-after all she was pretty speedy.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Covre looked at Aspen. "Do you need any help?" She asked Aura

Oro looked at him. She then sprinted down to the entrance. Running for her life. Tears ran down her face. I want my sister! she thought. She hoped that he wouldn't shoot her-after all she was pretty speedy.
Ray didn't dare shoot. He couldn't have, even if he tried. Something about this woman made him feel far more guilty about threatening to inflict harm on her. "Stop right there!" he roared, dashing behind her.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Ray didn't dare shoot. He couldn't have, even if he tried. Something about this woman made him feel far more guilty about threatening to inflict harm on her. "Stop right there!" he roared, dashing behind her.
Oro pumped her legs and pushed harder-they where starting to hurt-she hadn't even stretched to get them ready-she just bolted. There was a curve coming and she looked behind her hearing how outraged he was. She gasped as the curve was now a few inches away and made a sharp turn-slowling her down because she slipped in the green water a bit. She got up and continued to run. Her golden hair was about in reach-so he could easlily grab it-which will cause her to stop and be so very vulnerable.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Oro pumped her legs and pushed harder-they where starting to hurt-she hadn't even stretched to get them ready-she just bolted. There was a curve coming and she looked behind her hearing how outraged he was. She gasped as the curve was now a few inches away and made a sharp turn-slowling her down because she slipped in the green water a bit. She got up and continued to run. Her golden hair was about in reach-so he could easlily grab it-which will cause her to stop and be so very vulnerable.
Ray continued in his pursuit, reaching his arm out to grab Oro. "S-stop!" he faltered, finally placing his hand on her shoulder in an attempt to force her to halt, "If you would just do what I say, this will go a lot easier for the both of us."

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Ray continued in his pursuit, reaching his arm out to grab Oro. "S-stop!" he faltered, finally placing his hand on her shoulder in an attempt to force her to halt, "If you would just do what I say, this will go a lot easier for the both of us."
Oro got hooded back by the strong grip. "EPH!" She gasped. "I-I don't want to be killed!" She struggled to be let go.

ladybugg03
July 4th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Is it to late to join Soddenfur ?

fresh
July 4th, 2017, 04:09 PM

--

On to the forms!

Form
Name:
Hunter or Hider?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses/Fears:
Other:

--

My Forms

If this isn't closed, I'll apply a hider.
Name: Flicker
Hunter or Hider: Hider.
Appearance: [Example (http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/neptunia/images/d/d0/IF-teen-Hyperdimension_Neptunia_Victory.png/revision/latest?cb=20140415170616)] || Flicker is at an average height for her age with an agile build. She has emerald green eyes with brown, messy hair. The girl wields a pocket knife and a single uzi. She's excellent in hand-to-hand combat.
Weaknesses/Fears: Dying, getting horribly wounded, losing her dignity
Strengths: definetly stealth!, throwing knives, sniping, speed, stamina
Other: Pineapples are gr8

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Oro got hooded back by the strong grip. "EPH!" She gasped. "I-I don't want to be killed!" She struggled to be let go.
"If you'd listened to me, you'd know I don't intend to kill you," Ray sighed, holding onto her shoulders firmly, refusing to let her go, "I want to let you go instead of watch you so closely this whole time, but if you're going to be so erratic... I can't. It's up to you."
Is it to late to join Soddenfur ?
Not at all!
If this isn't closed, I'll apply a hider.
Name: Flicker
Hunter or Hider: Hider.
Appearance: [Example (http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/neptunia/images/d/d0/IF-teen-Hyperdimension_Neptunia_Victory.png/revision/latest?cb=20140415170616)] || Flicker is at an average height for her age with an agile build. She has emerald green eyes with brown, messy hair. The girl wields a pocket knife and a single uzi. She's excellent in hand-to-hand combat.
Weaknesses/Fears: Dying, getting horribly wounded, losing her dignity
Strengths: definetly stealth!, throwing knives, sniping, speed, stamina
Other: Pineapples are gr8
Pineapples are fun. Accepted!

fresh
July 4th, 2017, 04:14 PM
"If you'd listened to me, you'd know I don't intend to kill you," Ray sighed, holding onto her shoulders firmly, refusing to let her go, "I want to let you go instead of watch you so closely this whole time, but if you're going to be so erratic... I can't. It's up to you."

Not at all!

Okie dokie
Yes, they are fun
Your profile pic lives in a pineapple under the sea

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Okie dokie
Yes, they are fun
Your profile pic lives in a pineapple under the sea
AHH I didn't even realize that. I want some pineapple now

fresh
July 4th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Flicker ran through the city, the latest message still ringing through her mind.
The game has begun...
She paused for a moment to catch her breath, before continuing on at the same pace she had before. With her life at stake, Flicker felt as though she could run f-o-r-e-v-e-r.
So she continued to run, her head filled with thoughts of her parents and her brother (who wasn't here).

This is an open post. Feel free to quote or mention me.

fresh
July 4th, 2017, 04:20 PM
AHH I didn't even realize that. I want some pineapple now
AHHHHHH
Me too

We don't have any at my house :(
\/
. .
___

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 04:27 PM

Not at all!

Oros chest went up and down as she caught her breath. She couldn't answer until she got back to breathing normally. She began to act calm.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Oros chest went up and down as she caught her breath. She couldn't answer until she got back to breathing normally. She began to act calm.
"Thank you," Ray breathed, cautiously taking his hands off of Oro's soldiers and directing her to the exit, "I'll be right behind you." The hunter paused for a moment, feeling more awkward than he remembered. "This hunt thing is a little odd, but it's not my place to disobey Mr. Scott. He practically owns the whole city, you know."

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 04:36 PM
"Thank you," Ray breathed, cautiously taking his hands off of Oro's soldiers and directing her to the exit, "I'll be right behind you." The hunter paused for a moment, feeling more awkward than he remembered. "This hunt thing is a little odd, but it's not my place to disobey Mr. Scott. He practically owns the whole city, you know."
Oro nodded. And followed him. "Yea."

ladybugg03
July 4th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Name: Allison Johnson
Hunter or Hider?: hider
Appearance: bloop
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a7/a1/ab/a7a1abb2557a89b190d8f322d6fb5de7--brown-eyes-blonde-hair-dark-blonde.jpg)Personality: loyal, strong, kind, sarcastic
Strengths: felxibilty, speed, wits, knife combat
Weaknesses/Fears: hand to hand combat, losing people she cares for
Other: Sage x Allison? Shadow it would be interesting cause you know hunter and hider

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Oro nodded. And followed him. "Yea."
"The building is a bit far from here," Ray stated, continuing through the dark sewers, "I can't see an exit from here, but these sewers do stretch pretty far." He was having a hard time with this, as he felt increasingly uncomfortable around Oro. Ray was trying to start conversation to somewhat lighten the mood, but the woman seemed fairly silent. He didn't blame her, really.
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a7/a1/ab/a7a1abb2557a89b190d8f322d6fb5de7--brown-eyes-blonde-hair-dark-blonde.jpg)Personality: loyal, strong, kind, sarcastic
Other: Sage x Allison? Shadow it would be interesting cause you know hunter and hider
Accepted!

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 04:48 PM
"The building is a bit far from here," Ray stated, continuing through the dark sewers, "I can't see an exit from here, but these sewers do stretch pretty far." He was having a hard time with this, as he felt increasingly uncomfortable around Oro. Ray was trying to start conversation to somewhat lighten the mood, but the woman seemed fairly silent. He didn't blame her, really.

Accepted!
Sure!)

Oro sighed. She was still going to the building. She is probably going to die there. Woooooo. "Yea I noticed while trying to run."

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Sure!)

Oro sighed. She was still going to the building. She is probably going to die there. Woooooo. "Yea I noticed while trying to run."
Ray finally spotted the ladder and stopped, pointing to it with his gun. It would be risky having the captive go either first or last, so he decided to let her go first. "Well, uh... you first," he said, waiting patiently.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Ray finally spotted the ladder and stopped, pointing to it with his gun. It would be risky having the captive go either first or last, so he decided to let her go first. "Well, uh... you first," he said, waiting patiently.

"Mind backing up?" She asked. Once he did she started to climb. She knew there was no use in trying to run again. She was getting tierd. She pulled herself out of it and stood up waiting for him.

ladybugg03
July 4th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Allison's long blonde hair fluttered behind her as she ran. She stopped and looked around, panting. Her heart beat fast and her mind raced for a solution to her problem. This game was madness! She swept her brown gaze around the square. Maybe if she hid up high and stayed down low, they wouldn't see her. Allison spotted a tall building, an apartment it seemed, and rushed towards it. Thankfully, a fire escape was provided and she ascended it quickly. Once at the roof, Allison ducked down and waited, occasionally peeking out over the edge.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 05:04 PM
"Mind backing up?" She asked. Once he did she started to climb. She knew there was no use in trying to run again. She was getting tierd. She pulled herself out of it and stood up waiting for him.
Ray was grateful Oro didn't try anything. He swiftly climbed up the ladder to be safe, continuing in his trails. Hearing he faint sound a conflict in the distance, the hunter listened more closely. He caught a silhouette leaving the area, but soon lost any trace of abnormal noises or visions. It was good to be out of the sewer, the air smelled cleaner and everything was less sticky. "So," he said, trying to sound casual, "What's your name?"

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Ray was grateful Oro didn't try anything. He swiftly climbed up the ladder to be safe, continuing in his trails. Hearing he faint sound a conflict in the distance, the hunter listened more closely. He caught a silhouette leaving the area, but soon lost any trace of abnormal noises or visions. It was good to be out of the sewer, the air smelled cleaner and everything was less sticky. "So," he said, trying to sound casual, "What's your name?"
"Oro. Gold in Spanish." She said dully. She was so used to saying that fraze. She didn't want to say the other part of it. Which was; 'My mother named me it because of my hair and personality. Same with my sister-Cobre-meaning copper. Nice to meet you!' She didn't want to tell this sick man-who almost killed her-all of that. Thankfully her face and hair wherent touched by the disgusting water-but everything else was. Her white shirt was soaked-making it now see through. And her favorite pair of jeans where now disgusting too. This day kept on getting better am better! Ugh.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 05:22 PM
"Oro. Gold in Spanish." She said dully. She was so used to saying that fraze. She didn't want to say the other part of it. Which was; 'My mother named me it because of my hair and personality. Same with my sister-Cobre-meaning copper. Nice to meet you!' She didn't want to tell this sick man-who almost killed her-all of that. Thankfully her face and hair wherent touched by the disgusting water-but everything else was. Her white shirt was soaked-making it now see through. And her favorite pair of jeans where now disgusting too. This day kept on getting better am better! Ugh.
"Cool, I'm Ray. Not that it has any meaning as far as I know," the hunter replied, lowering his gun. She didn't seem to be going anywhere else, as far as he was concerned. The walk was quiet, not surprisingly. A hunter has clearly been here. Ray knew this because of the apparent commotion he had heard from afar, unsure how far they really were. It's probably died down by now.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 05:43 PM
"Cool, I'm Ray. Not that it has any meaning as far as I know," the hunter replied, lowering his gun. She didn't seem to be going anywhere else, as far as he was concerned. The walk was quiet, not surprisingly. A hunter has clearly been here. Ray knew this because of the apparent commotion he had heard from afar, unsure how far they really were. It's probably died down by now.
She nodded "I would say nice to meet you but you know."

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Aspen nodded. "Yes, please."

(Sorry it's short)

ladybugg03
July 4th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Allison's long blonde hair fluttered behind her as she ran. She stopped and looked around, panting. Her heart beat fast and her mind raced for a solution to her problem. This game was madness! She swept her brown gaze around the square. Maybe if she hid up high and stayed down low, they wouldn't see her. Allison spotted a tall building, an apartment it seemed, and rushed towards it. Thankfully, a fire escape was provided and she ascended it quickly. Once at the roof, Allison ducked down and waited, occasionally peeking out over the edge.
Shadow idk when you want them to meet or whatever but I posted for Allison.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 07:17 PM

(Sorry it's short)
Harry beckoned for Aspen and Cobre to follow. "Let's go then. We can't linger for long," he suggested, heading out of the alley. He looked left and right to be safe, although it was too dark to get a good look at anything.
She nodded "I would say nice to meet you but you know."
Ray's face grew dull again. "Yeah," he said, now walking at his usual fast pace again. He didn't say anything more.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Shadow idk when you want them to meet or whatever but I posted for Allison.

(Sorry it's short)
Harry beckoned for Aspen and Cobre to follow. "Let's go then. We can't linger for long," he suggested, heading out of the alley. He looked left and right to be safe, although it was too dark to get a good look at anything.

Ray's face grew dull again. "Yeah," he said, now walking at his usual fast pace again. He didn't say anything more.
Okie right after he meets ray and Oro )

Sage walked down the street. He came in contact with Ray. "Hello Ray. And who's this~?" Sage grabbed Oro by the chin and forced her to look at him. When Oro tried to smack him away with her hands-he grabbed her hands and held them behind her back with his one hand and held her face an inch away from his. Soddenfur

Cobre looked at Aspen. "What do you need help with-you need to lean on me?" She teased. And nodded to Harry. Aura

ladybugg03
July 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Sage walked down the street. He came in contact with Ray. "Hello Ray. And who's this~?" Sage grabbed Oro by the chin and forced her to look at him. When Oro tried to smack him away with her hands-he grabbed her hands and held them behind her back with his one hand and held her face an inch away from his. Soddenfur

Cobre looked at Aspen. "What do you need help with-you need to lean on me?" She teased. And nodded to Harry. Aura
Cool. Just mention me when you need me. I'm leaving for fireworks soon so I might not see it if it's tonight.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Cool. Just mention me when you need me. I'm leaving for fireworks soon so I might not see it if it's tonight.
Sure thing.)

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 07:58 PM

Harry cocked his head to the side, unsure what Cobre was trying to say. "Whatever; let's hurry!" he urged them.

Ray tried to pull Sage back. "Wait, stop," he calmly requested, "She's not running away, there's no need to do anything extreme." The hunter looked over to Oro, pleading her to stay calm. It'll only be worse if she fights back.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Harry cocked his head to the side, unsure what Cobre was trying to say. "Whatever; let's hurry!" he urged them.

Ray tried to pull Sage back. "Wait, stop," he calmly requested, "She's not running away, there's no need to do anything extreme." The hunter looked over to Oro, pleading her to stay calm. It'll only be worse if she fights back.
(Sage is flirting with Oro..is ray getting mmmaaaaddddd??)

Oro stayed calm. She closed her eyes.

Sage smirked "I think I can take her back to the building." he chuckled-sending a shiver down Oros spine. She knew that's not all he was going to do. Oro sent a pleading gaze to ray not to let him near her.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 08:36 PM
(Sage is flirting with Oro..is ray getting mmmaaaaddddd??)

Oro stayed calm. She closed her eyes.

Sage smirked "I think I can take her back to the building." he chuckled-sending a shiver down Oros spine. She knew that's not all he was going to do. Oro sent a pleading gaze to ray not to let him near her.
(Ray's efforts will not go unnoticed >:|)
"I said stop!" Ray repeated, pushing Sage away. He feared Sage's reaction, but it was more painful watching this happen. The hunter shared Oro's feelings, being unnaturally intimidated by the man.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 08:43 PM
(Ray's efforts will not go unnoticed >:|)
"I said stop!" Ray repeated, pushing Sage away. He feared Sage's reaction, but it was more painful watching this happen. The hunter shared Oro's feelings, being unnaturally intimidated by the man.
Sage glared at Ray. "Wel if she was your property you should've said that first. Is she for sale?" he chuckled as Oros gaze of unbelieving turned to him.

WHAT?! IS THIS MAN INSANE?! I AM A HUMAN BEING! NOT A SLAVE! she screamed mentally-he just made her fists into a ball and dropped her mouth wide open in real life.

"Well I guess by the look on her face she isn't. I best be going now. Got to find more of these people." he said as he saluted them with two fingers as he jogged off.

(Yep he is a sick man)

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Sage glared at Ray. "Wel if she was your property you should've said that first. Is she for sale?" he chuckled as Oros gaze of unbelieving turned to him.

WHAT?! IS THIS MAN INSANE?! I AM A HUMAN BEING! NOT A SLAVE! she screamed mentally-he just made her fists into a ball and dropped her mouth wide open in real life.

"Well I guess by the look on her face she isn't. I best be going now. Got to find more of these people." he said as he saluted them with two fingers as he jogged off.

(Yep he is a sick man)
(Gawd I'm actually shook)
"Wha- No!" Ray swiftly responded, shocked Sage would say that. He watched him walk off and gave Oro some space. "Look- I'm sorry that had to happen," he apologized, sweating and guilty.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 08:55 PM
(Gawd I'm actually shook)
"Wha- No!" Ray swiftly responded, shocked Sage would say that. He watched him walk off and gave Oro some space. "Look- I'm sorry that had to happen," he apologized, sweating and guilty.
Yeeeeeep Sage is baaad D: )

"I-uh." Oros eyes began to tear up. "What sick man would do that." She breathed in trying to make the tears go away.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Yeeeeeep Sage is baaad D: )

"I-uh." Oros eyes began to tear up. "What sick man would do that." She breathed in trying to make the tears go away.
Ray scratched the back of his head, uncertain what to say. "Here, sit down for a moment," he instructed Oro, leading her to a nearby bench, "That man... Sage. We knew each other from work, he didn't seem like the type."

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Ray scratched the back of his head, uncertain what to say. "Here, sit down for a moment," he instructed Oro, leading her to a nearby bench, "That man... Sage. We knew each other from work, he didn't seem like the type."
Oro sat and silently cried into her hands. She wasn't like her sister. She was pretty breakable-and without her sister by her side she was weak.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Oro sat and silently cried into her hands. She wasn't like her sister. She was pretty breakable-and without her sister by her side she was weak.
Ray leaned against the bench, keeping watch. He couldn't really go anywhere without keeping an eye on Oro, so he uncomfortably looked off into the street until he heard the crying cease. The truth was, he felt awful doing this, but he knew his boss would have his head if he didn't cooperate. Conflict and indecision clouded the hunter's thoughts.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Ray leaned against the bench, keeping watch. He couldn't really go anywhere without keeping an eye on Oro, so he uncomfortably looked off into the street until he heard the crying cease. The truth was, he felt awful doing this, but he knew his boss would have his head if he didn't cooperate. Conflict and indecision clouded the hunter's thoughts.
She sighed and looked at him. "What is going to happen when I get there..?" She asked that question once again.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 09:48 PM
She sighed and looked at him. "What is going to happen when I get there..?" She asked that question once again.
Ray sighed. "I don't know," he answered honestly, looking over to Oro, "But some of this has me thinking I don't want to go back there." All of the carnage and madness was too overwhelming for the conflicted hunter. As a matter of fact, he had spotted a lone corpse on the walk from the sewer to the bench, but tried to get his... captive to look at something else without her knowing. Ray shuddered at the thought of Oro being a prisoner.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Ray sighed. "I don't know," he answered honestly, looking over to Oro, "But some of this has me thinking I don't want to go back there." All of the carnage and madness was too overwhelming for the conflicted hunter. As a matter of fact, he had spotted a lone corpse on the walk from the sewer to the bench, but tried to get his... captive to look at something else without her knowing. Ray shuddered at the thought of Oro being a prisoner.
"Is there anyone like..that man..?" She said referring to Sage.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 10:05 PM
"Is there anyone like..that man..?" She said referring to Sage.
"I wish I could tell you there isn't, but I don't know," Ray replied, more disappointed Mr. Scott hadn't admitted to his plans. He hesitated again, sitting down next to Oro. "Listen... I can't go through with this. This is too cruel, even for me. Sometimes I do lack a conscience, but this is too much," the man admitted, "I'm not going to turn you in. I want to to lay low with me and ride the next thirty days out. At this point, it's your best bet. We can't let Sage or any other hunters with us. I promise I'm not lying to you, but I understand if you want to go on your own."

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"I wish I could tell you there isn't, but I don't know," Ray replied, more disappointed Mr. Scott hadn't admitted to his plans. He hesitated again, sitting down next to Oro. "Listen... I can't go through with this. This is too cruel, even for me. Sometimes I do lack a conscience, but this is too much," the man admitted, "I'm not going to turn you in. I want to to lay low with me and ride the next thirty days out. At this point, it's your best bet. We can't let Sage or any other hunters with us. I promise I'm not lying to you, but I understand if you want to go on your own."
Oro looked at him. "N-no...it's ok..I'll stay with you." She said "I-I want to stay with you..I'm afraid that man will come back.." she sighed.

Soddenfur
July 4th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Oro looked at him. "N-no...it's ok..I'll stay with you." She said "I-I want to stay with you..I'm afraid that man will come back.." she sighed.
Ray experienced a wave of pity, washing over him and causing him to feel rather uncomfortable. "Okay, then," he concluded, "I'll have to find you something to defend yourself with if we're going to ride this thing out. Before long, I'll be found out too." He took a few moments to collect his thoughts and added, "We can leave whenever you're ready."

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Ray experienced a wave of pity, washing over him and causing him to feel rather uncomfortable. "Okay, then," he concluded, "I'll have to find you something to defend yourself with if we're going to ride this thing out. Before long, I'll be found out too." He took a few moments to collect his thoughts and added, "We can leave whenever you're ready."
"Y-yes. Let's go." She said standing up.

vellichor
July 4th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Aspen shook his head. "I can stand, I just can't... use my arm..." he gave a low chuckle, trying to stay positive. But he was trying to figure out how to survive this nightmare.

Shadow
July 4th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Aspen shook his head. "I can stand, I just can't... use my arm..." he gave a low chuckle, trying to stay positive. But he was trying to figure out how to survive this nightmare.
Cobre smiled "well then let's get going!" She said following Harry.

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Harry nodded and sped down the street, feeling his pocket for his keys, which were fortunately still there. "My apartment is just down the street, come on!" he called back, stopping and looking to see if they were following.

Ray headed further down the road, still looking around to see if everything was as it previously was: safe. The ex-hunter still found it difficult to wrap his head around the whole idea of quitting without notice. Something about Oro made him feel so much more harmless.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Harry nodded and sped down the street, feeling his pocket for his keys, which were fortunately still there. "My apartment is just down the street, come on!" he called back, stopping and looking to see if they were following.

Ray headed further down the road, still looking around to see if everything was as it previously was: safe. The ex-hunter still found it difficult to wrap his head around the whole idea of quitting without notice. Something about Oro made him feel so much more harmless.
Cobre was running after Harry. Her copper hair flowing behind her.

Oro followed close behind him. "ummm where are we goin?" She asked

vellichor
July 5th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Aspen struggled to keep up, but didn't let it show. He sprinted alongside them, his sore muscles screaming for him to stop.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Aspen struggled to keep up, but didn't let it show. He sprinted alongside them, his sore muscles screaming for him to stop.
Cobre looked back "You sure your ok?" She called back

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Cobre was running after Harry. Her copper hair flowing behind her.

Oro followed close behind him. "ummm where are we goin?" She asked
Harry stopped paying attention, he was already around the corner and heading home. He was too close to stop now.

"... I don't know," Ray replied, "Is there anywhere in specific you think we should go? Otherwise, I'm looking for a place to sleep. We can't go home, find anyone we know, or go to any hotels. Those places will be swarming with hunters, we can't go back."

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Harry stopped paying attention, he was already around the corner and heading home. He was too close to stop now.

"... I don't know," Ray replied, "Is there anywhere in specific you think we should go? Otherwise, I'm looking for a place to sleep. We can't go home, find anyone we know, or go to any hotels. Those places will be swarming with hunters, we can't go back."
Cobre still was running. Making sure to know where Harry was going.

She thought. "Hm...maybe..maybe the..." she was thinking of a place. "Well my house has a secret attic..?" She asked

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Cobre still was running. Making sure to know where Harry was going.

She thought. "Hm...maybe..maybe the..." she was thinking of a place. "Well my house has a secret attic..?" She asked
"Worth a shot," Ray affirmed, readying his rifle for defense and only defense, "Well, uh... you know the way, so after you."

ladybugg03
July 5th, 2017, 08:43 AM

(Yep he is a sick man)
(oml that was intense! I'm scared for Allison now.)
Allison stayed on her stomach and peeked out over the edge of the building. Her gaze caught movement and saw that it was a man. A man that was carrying weapons. He was a hunter! Her brown eyes widened in terror. This was not going to be the day she died. Her mind raced through her options. Finally, as the hunter walked right under her spot, she took a risk and leapt. Allison flew down from the roof and landed on top of the man. She stumbled slightly before turning back and pinning him down.
(oh goodness what did I just do?)

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 12:02 PM
"Worth a shot," Ray affirmed, readying his rifle for defense and only defense, "Well, uh... you know the way, so after you."
(oml that was intense! I'm scared for Allison now.)
Allison stayed on her stomach and peeked out over the edge of the building. Her gaze caught movement and saw that it was a man. A man that was carrying weapons. He was a hunter! Her brown eyes widened in terror. This was not going to be the day she died. Her mind raced through her options. Finally, as the hunter walked right under her spot, she took a risk and leapt. Allison flew down from the roof and landed on top of the man. She stumbled slightly before turning back and pinning him down.
(oh goodness what did I just do?)
Le gasp what did you just dooooo???)

Oro nodded and went more to the country side of the city. Where it was quiet-and had a big lake. There was a house near it and she bolted inside. She then waited for him. She went to the bathroom and in the closet behind all the shampoo bottles and other bathroom needs there was a hatch. She pulled it open then went In first. First the path was straight-the you would crawl upwards. Until there was another hatch hidden in the left. She opened it and brought herself up to a room: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/61/75/a4/6175a4047691c15d64751a7afe7a4861.jpg. She plopped on the bed and sighed. "Welcome to my secret room."

Sage gasped but the grabbed what was on him and flipped it to the floor. He put his foot on it's stomach and shot his gun an inch away from it's face. Away from her face. He lightly softened the waight he was putting on her stomach by living up his foot a bit.

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 12:27 PM

Oro nodded and went more to the country side of the city. Where it was quiet-and had a big lake. There was a house near it and she bolted inside. She then waited for him. She went to the bathroom and in the closet behind all the shampoo bottles and other bathroom needs there was a hatch. She pulled it open then went In first. First the path was straight-the you would crawl upwards. Until there was another hatch hidden in the left. She opened it and brought herself up to a room: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/61/75/a4/6175a4047691c15d64751a7afe7a4861.jpg. She plopped on the bed and sighed. "Welcome to my secret room."

Sage gasped but the grabbed what was on him and flipped it to the floor. He put his foot on it's stomach and shot his gun ats it's face. At her face. He lightly softened the waight he was putting on her stomach by living up his foot a bit.
Ray surveyed the area, checking for any possible signs of hunters. He couldn't spot any, so he followed behind Oro into her secret room. "This is pretty impressive," the man stated, looking out the window, "This place is so... convenient, given our current situation."

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Ray surveyed the area, checking for any possible signs of hunters. He couldn't spot any, so he followed behind Oro into her secret room. "This is pretty impressive," the man stated, looking out the window, "This place is so... convenient, given our current situation."
"Well. Me and my dad built this if there where any robbers or flood we could stay up here-though we only had one bed. Which it thought wasn't so bright but yea. Over time I just came up here to be by myself." She explained

ladybugg03
July 5th, 2017, 03:01 PM

Sage gasped but the grabbed what was on him and flipped it to the floor. He put his foot on it's stomach and shot his gun ats it's face. At her face. He lightly softened the waight he was putting on her stomach by living up his foot a bit.
Allison yelped as she was flipped over. She winced as the gun went off. Her lungs clung to the air that was left and happily filled up with more air as she gasped. She looked up at her opponent and took in the sight of his face. He was quite handsome, she had to admit. He would look better without his gun though. "Go ahead," she spat. "Take me in."

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Allison yelped as she was flipped over. She winced as the gun went off. Her lungs clung to the air that was left and happily filled up with more air as she gasped. She looked up at her opponent and took in the sight of his face. He was quite handsome, she had to admit. He would look better without his gun though. "Go ahead," she spat. "Take me in."
WHOA NOT IN THE FACE I MEANT TO THE SIDE OF HER FACE LIKE AN INCH AWAY FROM IT if you wanna re write that u can)

ladybugg03
July 5th, 2017, 03:56 PM
WHOA NOT IN THE FACE I MEANT TO THE SIDE OF HER FACE LIKE AN INCH AWAY FROM IT if you wanna re write that u can)
I meant as in the sound scared her.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 03:57 PM
I meant as in the sound scared her.
I know I just didn't type it the right wayz dat was my mistake and okiez)

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 03:58 PM
"Happily." he chuckled and he picked her up and had put her over his shoulder. Holding her by her waist as he went forward. But then kicked a door open to a house.

ladybugg03
July 5th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"Happily." he chuckled and he picked her up and had put her over his shoulder. Holding her by her waist as he went forward. But then kicked a door open to a house.
Allison kept a defiant face on until he opened the door. "Wait," she said. "Where are you taking me?" She had prepared herself to die so she was thrown off guard by his actions. Was this the way to Scott?

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Allison kept a defiant face on until he opened the door. "Wait," she said. "Where are you taking me?" She had prepared herself to die so she was thrown off guard by his actions. Was this the way to Scott?
He took out his hand cuffs and went up the stairs-he plopped her on a bed and chained her to the end that the pillows where on the right on the https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3c/74/e6/3c74e6809a0bb0f828c620df004ea745.jpg bed.

ladybugg03
July 5th, 2017, 04:15 PM
He took out his hand cuffs and went up the stairs-he plopped her on a bed and chained her to the end that the pillows where on the right on the https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3c/74/e6/3c74e6809a0bb0f828c620df004ea745.jpg bed.
Her brown eyes widened. "What are you doing?" she panicked. Allison squirmed against the chains. "Please, don't do this," she pleaded through labored breathing.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Her brown eyes widened. "What are you doing?" she panicked. Allison squirmed against the chains. "Please, don't do this," she pleaded through labored breathing.
Sage tilted his head. "What? I'm tierd. I don't feel like carrying i squirming woman all the way to the other side of the city." he shrugged "So we are sleeping her for tonight. If I where you I would not try to escape or I will shoot you in your leg." he warned

ladybugg03
July 5th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Sage tilted his head. "What? I'm tired. I don't feel like carrying i squirming woman all the way to the other side of the city." he shrugged "So we are sleeping her for tonight. If I where you I would not try to escape or I will shoot you in your leg." he warned
Allison couldn't help but sigh in relief. She nodded her understanding. "Don't worry about me," she said. Her mind searched for options and ideas as to how to get out of this situation.

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 04:30 PM
"Well. Me and my dad built this if there where any robbers or flood we could stay up here-though we only had one bed. Which it thought wasn't so bright but yea. Over time I just came up here to be by myself." She explained
"Hmm," Ray muttered, still looking out the window, "I still can't believe how convenient this place is." It was odd to the ex-hunter how he couldn't pick up on any signs of hunters, even though these places were ordered to be guarded first. I guess we're too far on the countryside. He still couldn't help but keep his eyes glued to the glass, in fear of encountering yet another individual with murderous intent.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Cobre looked back "You sure your ok?" She called back
Allison couldn't help but sigh in relief. She nodded her understanding. "Don't worry about me," she said. Her mind searched for options and ideas as to how to get out of this situation.
"Hmm," Ray muttered, still looking out the window, "I still can't believe how convenient this place is." It was odd to the ex-hunter how he couldn't pick up on any signs of hunters, even though these places were ordered to be guarded first. I guess we're too far on the countryside. He still couldn't help but keep his eyes glued to the glass, in fear of encountering yet another individual with murderous intent.
Le bumpz for Aura )

Sage smirked and closed the door-locking it.

Oro shrugged. Then looked at the glass. "Shouldn't we board that up?" She asked

ladybugg03
July 5th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Le bumpz for Aura )

"Why do you look so smug?" she asked. Allison didn't mind being straightforward. She often didn't think before she talked but she never could really learn from past mistakes.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 07:29 PM
"Why do you look so smug?" she asked. Allison didn't mind being straightforward. She often didn't think before she talked but she never could really learn from past mistakes.
"Well." he said. "Your my first catch. Much like a kittens first prey. And basically I'm that kitten that has its prey in its paws. Not killing it just yet because it's too proud to." he said walking over to the chair in the bed room and moving it infront of the door and plopping down on it.

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Le bumpz for Aura )

Ray jumped, having been staring intently outside for a while. He faked clearing his throat. "Y-yeah," he swiftly answered, collecting his thoughts and mentally repeating what Oro said because he was only half listening. "With what, though?" he queried, scanning the room for useful materials.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Ray jumped, having been staring intently outside for a while. He faked clearing his throat. "Y-yeah," he swiftly answered, collecting his thoughts and mentally repeating what Oro said because he was only half listening. "With what, though?" he queried, scanning the room for useful materials.
Oro looked around. "Well I could go out down to the house bellow and pull apart the floors?" She said

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Oro looked around. "Well I could go out down to the house bellow and pull apart the floors?" She said
"I can help if you'd like, unless you'd rather me do something more useful, like... going to the shed to look for tools?" Ray suggested, taking his eyes off of the window once and for all, "Do you have a shed?"

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 08:52 PM
"I can help if you'd like, unless you'd rather me do something more useful, like... going to the shed to look for tools?" Ray suggested, taking his eyes off of the window once and for all, "Do you have a shed?"
"Mhm. Right behind the house." She said opening the hatch.

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 09:29 PM
"Mhm. Right behind the house." She said opening the hatch.
(*is glad excuse to go outside worked*)
"Got it," Ray replied, dropping down the hatch and walking outside. Instantly, he heard an odd shifting noise. Curious, Ray looked behind himself and saw a figure throwing a sucker punch, hitting him directly in the nose. Nose bleeding and unconscious, the man collapsed onto the ground. "You thought you could get away with it, didn't you?" the individual whispered into his ear, knowing he couldn't hear in that state. The unknown assailant dashed inside the house, searching around for signs of another person. The assailant didn't dare speak, as their presence would be better off hidden at this time.

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 09:36 PM
(*is glad excuse to go outside worked*)
"Got it," Ray replied, dropping down the hatch and walking outside. Instantly, he heard an odd shifting noise. Curious, Ray looked behind himself and saw a figure throwing a sucker punch, hitting him directly in the nose. Nose bleeding and unconscious, the man collapsed onto the ground. "You thought you could get away with it, didn't you?" the individual whispered into his ear, knowing he couldn't hear in that state. The unknown assailant dashed inside the house, searching around for signs of another person. The assailant didn't dare speak, as their presence would be better off hidden at this time.
Oro climbed down a bit after him. She began pullin boards off the floor.

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Oro climbed down a bit after him. She began pullin boards off the floor.
The suspicious individual listened for footsteps and hid behind the wall, peering over to the other room. The assailant caught a glimpse of Oro and waited until the right moment. A few moments later, a clear feminine voice sounded throughout the house, followed by the individual revealing herself and aiming a pistol at Oro, "Stop right there!"

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 10:29 PM
The suspicious individual listened for footsteps and hid behind the wall, peering over to the other room. The assailant caught a glimpse of Oro and waited until the right moment. A few moments later, a clear feminine voice sounded throughout the house, followed by the individual revealing herself and aiming a pistol at Oro, "Stop right there!"
"EPH!" She shreiked falling backwards from pulling a board off of the floor. She scrambled backwards and basically built a little wall of wood around her.

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 10:49 PM
"EPH!" She shreiked falling backwards from pulling a board off of the floor. She scrambled backwards and basically built a little wall of wood around her.
The assailant took a few steps closer and shot through a plank as a warning, missing Oro. "Do not put up a fight!" she ordered, "I can kill you right now if I want to, but I have orders to prioritize a more nonlethal approach. It's up to you."

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 10:52 PM
The assailant took a few steps closer and shot through a plank as a warning, missing Oro. "Do not put up a fight!" she ordered, "I can kill you right now if I want to, but I have orders to prioritize a more nonlethal approach. It's up to you."
Oro started to shake-causing the wood to fall around her. "W-where is R-"she stopped. She didn't want him to get in trouble. "W-where is my brother?" She lied

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Oro started to shake-causing the wood to fall around her. "W-where is R-"she stopped. She didn't want him to get in trouble. "W-where is my brother?" She lied
"Outside the front door, bound," the woman proudly sneered, "Poor guy. I didn't see a device on his ankle; had he not tried to help, he wouldn't be in this mess. You endangered your brother's life? How cruel." She looked back to make sure if he was still unconscious. He was. "Anyway, get up and turn around. I'm taking you and your brother back to Scott."

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 11:00 PM
"Outside the front door, bound," the woman proudly sneered, "Poor guy. I didn't see a device on his ankle; had he not tried to help, he wouldn't be in this mess. You endangered your brother's life? How cruel." She looked back to make sure if he was still unconscious. He was. "Anyway, get up and turn around. I'm taking you and your brother back to Scott."
Her eyes looked at her in fear. "W-will he hurt us..?" She said

Soddenfur
July 5th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Her eyes looked at her in fear. "W-will he hurt us..?" She said
She shrugged nonchalantly. "I don't know, he didn't tell me," the assailant snapped, "I'm not one of his favorites, like Sage or Ray. Doubt he'd tell them either. Old man probably doesn't even know what he's planning himself."

Shadow
July 5th, 2017, 11:09 PM
She shrugged nonchalantly. "I don't know, he didn't tell me," the assailant snapped, "I'm not one of his favorites, like Sage or Ray. Doubt he'd tell them either. Old man probably doesn't even know what he's planning himself."
Oro shaked. "I-is there anyway that I could do something so you don't have to take my brother?" She pleaded. If Ray where to get caught..she knew he would be in big trouble.

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Oro shaked. "I-is there anyway that I could do something so you don't have to take my brother?" She pleaded. If Ray where to get caught..she knew he would be in big trouble.
She paused and answered, "...no. I'm sure the boss will like it if I bring in two people, y'know? You've gotta understand from my perspective." The assailant pulled a string of black wire out of her pocket. "Now stop stalling and turn around." The last part of her words were more threatening.

ladybugg03
July 6th, 2017, 01:02 AM
"Well." he said. "Your my first catch. Much like a kittens first prey. And basically I'm that kitten that has its prey in its paws. Not killing it just yet because it's too proud to." he said walking over to the chair in the bed room and moving it infront of the door and plopping down on it.
Allison held her chin up. "I see," she said. "So you are going to kill me."
(Sorry for the short post. It's really late and I need to sleep now.)

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 08:09 AM
She paused and answered, "...no. I'm sure the boss will like it if I bring in two people, y'know? You've gotta understand from my perspective." The assailant pulled a string of black wire out of her pocket. "Now stop stalling and turn around." The last part of her words were more threatening.
Allison held her chin up. "I see," she said. "So you are going to kill me."
(Sorry for the short post. It's really late and I need to sleep now.)
Oro sighed. She wasn't as nice as Ray. She didn't move towards her but her hands where behind her back. What would this Scott dude do to ray..?

"Ah you see that's what I'm deciding." he chuckled in his chair.

ladybugg03
July 6th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Oro sighed. She wasn't as nice as Ray. She didn't move towards her but her hands where behind her back. What would this Scott dude do to ray..?

Allison start to panic again but wouldn't let it show. She would surrender to this handsome ma just yet. "I see," she said.
(I didnt know what to write)

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Allison start to panic again but wouldn't let it show. She would surrender to this handsome ma just yet. "I see," she said.
(I didnt know what to write)
XD )

Sage chuckled a bit more. He lit another cigarette. "Now why don't ya get some rest." he puffed out a bit of smoke.

ladybugg03
July 6th, 2017, 08:26 AM
XD )

Sage chuckled a bit more. He lit another cigarette. "Now why don't ya get some rest." he puffed out a bit of smoke.
When when smoke reached her, Allison started coughing. "Bleh!" she exclaimed. "You really shouldn't smoke." She hauled herself onto the bed more and turned her face away from the cigarette.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 08:32 AM
When when smoke reached her, Allison started coughing. "Bleh!" she exclaimed. "You really shouldn't smoke." She hauled herself onto the bed more and turned her face away from the cigarette.
"Don't tel me what to do hun.In this situation I think it's the other way around." he snapped and drew another breath.

ladybugg03
July 6th, 2017, 08:43 AM
"Don't tel me what to do hun.In this situation I think it's the other way around." he snapped and drew another breath.
"Hun?" she said. "Dont call me 'hun'! I'm not your honey!" She blew a strand of blonde hair outof her face and glared at the man. Her reflexes made her cough again but she kept glaring at him with burning brown eyes.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 08:58 AM
"Hun?" she said. "Dont call me 'hun'! I'm not your honey!" She blew a strand of blonde hair outof her face and glared at the man. Her reflexes made her cough again but she kept glaring at him with burning brown eyes.
"Aw it's so cute when your mad-hun." he laughed. He drew a breath and puffed it close to her face-just to ignore her.

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 10:27 AM

The woman happily walked over to Oro and began tying the cord around her wrists, slowly and carefully. She put her gun away and remained silent, her face empty.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 10:35 AM
The woman happily walked over to Oro and began tying the cord around her wrists, slowly and carefully. She put her gun away and remained silent, her face empty.
Oro stayed quiet for quite a while before she acted a question that broke the silence. "When is my brother going to wake up..?" She said while looking at the ground.

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Oro stayed quiet for quite a while before she acted a question that broke the silence. "When is my brother going to wake up..?" She said while looking at the ground.
"I dunno," she replied, "I didn't kill him, relax. For all we know, he could wake up on the ride there. Or he could wake up once we're there. Time will tell." Once the assailant completed the tying of Oro's wrists, she pulled her forward and began leading her outside, right in front of Ray. "See? Breathing." Ray was unconscious, his face in the dirt and his wrists also bound.

Harry reached the front of his apartment, looking back and waiting for the others to catch up.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 10:50 AM
"I dunno," she replied, "I didn't kill him, relax. For all we know, he could wake up on the ride there. Or he could wake up once we're there. Time will tell." Once the assailant completed the tying of Oro's wrists, she pulled her forward and began leading her outside, right in front of Ray. "See? Breathing." Ray was unconscious, his face in the dirt and his wrists also bound.

Harry reached the front of his apartment, looking back and waiting for the others to catch up.
Oro nodded. She wanted to help him up but there was no way she could do that-seeing that her wrists why tied together and this woman was following her close behind. And followed her.

Cobre continued after him. "I'm here I'm here." She said

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Oro nodded. She wanted to help him up but there was no way she could do that-seeing that her wrists why tied together and this woman was following her close behind. And followed her.

Cobre continued after him. "I'm here I'm here." She said
The woman walked around Ray and sat Oro in the back of a police car Mr. Scott had lent her. She walked off and returned with Ray, who she sat against next to Oro. He was still out of it, so he leaned against the door, blood still gradually leaking out of his nose. The assailant began to start up the car, eyeing the two closely before she turned back around and started driving.

Harry nodded and leaned against the wall. "And now for Aspen," he announced, waiting patiently.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:02 AM
The woman walked around Ray and sat Oro in the back of a police car Mr. Scott had lent her. She walked off and returned with Ray, who she sat against next to Oro. He was still out of it, so he leaned against the door, blood still gradually leaking out of his nose. The assailant began to start up the car, eyeing the two closely before she turned back around and started driving.

Harry nodded and leaned against the wall. "And now for Aspen," he announced, waiting patiently.
Oro looked at him. All she could do was lean on him-which she did-trying to confort him.

"Wel it may be a while-he is injured. Give him some time." She giggled leaning against the door.

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Flicker ran through the city, the latest message still ringing through her mind.
The game has begun...
She paused for a moment to catch her breath, before continuing on at the same pace she had before. With her life at stake, Flicker felt as though she could run f-o-r-e-v-e-r.
So she continued to run, her head filled with thoughts of her parents and her brother (who wasn't here).

This is an open post. Feel free to quote or mention me.
Cough cough

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Cough cough
AH! I don't have anyone else to rp with! All my cherries are doing something! UGH I hate when this happened.)

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Oro looked at him. All she could do was lean on him-which she did-trying to confort him.

"Wel it may be a while-he is injured. Give him some time." She giggled leaning against the door.
Cough cough
(I believe I may be of assistance :T)
The woman, catching a running silhouette in the corner of her eye, stopped the car. "Stay put," she spat, exiting the vehicle and breaking into a sprint in the direction of someone. The game was easier for the hunters at night, because virtually no one was outside at these hours. A curfew had been set for all civilians, from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The city was very strict with their security. "Hey, you!" the assailant shouted, nearing the running invididual, "Stop!" The only light around was the headlights of the police car, so it would be difficult for either of the two to see each other.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:24 AM
The woman, catching a running silhouette in the corner of her eye, stopped the car. "Stay put," she spat, exiting the vehicle and breaking into a sprint in the direction of someone. The game was easier for the hunters at night, because virtually no one was outside at these hours. A curfew had been set for all civilians, from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The city was very strict with their security. "Hey, you!" the assailant shouted, nearing the running invididual, "Stop!" The only light around was the headlights of the police car, so it would be difficult for either of the two to see each other.
Oro sat at looked at Ray. "Ray..?" She nudged him.

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Oro sat at looked at Ray. "Ray..?" She nudged him.
Ray's eyes opened halfway and he smiled weakly. "I'm fine," he quietly answered, "Why are we here?"

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Ray's eyes opened halfway and he smiled weakly. "I'm fine," he quietly answered, "Why are we here?"
"Um..we got caught.." she said showing him her hands behind her back.

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 11:57 AM
"Um..we got caught.." she said showing him her hands behind her back.
Ray's eyes blinked wide open. "By who?" he queried, a hint of fury in his tone.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Ray's eyes blinked wide open. "By who?" he queried, a hint of fury in his tone.
"A woman." She said pointing it if the car

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 12:49 PM
"A woman." She said pointing it if the car
Ray jumped at the sight of the woman. He didn't see her in the break room as they all waited for the hunt to start, but not everyone waited together. She was clearly a hunter though. The assailant was dressed in combat boots, black leggings, a black t-shirt, and a black cap. She had red hair pulled back in a tight bun. She's almost just a shadow. Ray inspected the car for a moment, realizing his rifle wasn't strapped across his back anymore. "Hey, my gun!" he exclaimed, the woman too far in pursuit to hear his words, "It's gone!"

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Ray jumped at the sight of the woman. He didn't see her in the break room as they all waited for the hunt to start, but not everyone waited together. She was clearly a hunter though. The assailant was dressed in combat boots, black leggings, a black t-shirt, and a black cap. She had red hair pulled back in a tight bun. She's almost just a shadow. Ray inspected the car for a moment, realizing his rifle wasn't strapped across his back anymore. "Hey, my gun!" he exclaimed, the woman too far in pursuit to hear his words, "It's gone!"
"O-oh no!" She said. "I-I thought you still had it!"

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Flicker gasped and started running as fast as she could, nearing a tall tree. She scrambled up it and sat on a high, thin branch, which was hard to get to and even harder to reach.
(thanks owo)

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Flicker gasped and started running as fast as she could, nearing a tall tree. She scrambled up it and sat on a high, thin branch, which was hard to get to and even harder to reach.
(thanks owo)
"O-oh no!" She said. "I-I thought you still had it!"
"My combat knife is gone too... she must have taken it," Ray concluded, attempting to wriggle out of the bondage, but to no avail, "I'm at a loss, Oro. I shouldn't have gotten you into this... if I hadn't confronted you in the sewers, things might have turned out different."

"Really?" the woman shouted, "Up a tree?" She began shooting at various parts of the branch as a threat, glaring intensely. "I can do this all day!"

ladybugg03
July 6th, 2017, 02:49 PM
"Aw it's so cute when your mad-hun." he laughed. He drew a breath and puffed it close to her face-just to ignore her.
Allison grimaced. She spat in his face and called him an unmentionable word. "And i suppose your cute when you have a gun pointed at me," she mocked.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Allison grimaced. She spat in his face and called him an unmentionable word. "And i suppose your cute when you have a gun pointed at me," she mocked.
"Oh I'm flattered." he said as he took out his gun and pointed it at her. "How do I look?" he chuckled

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 02:55 PM
"My combat knife is gone too... she must have taken it," Ray concluded, attempting to wriggle out of the bondage, but to no avail, "I'm at a loss, Oro. I shouldn't have gotten you into this... if I hadn't confronted you in the sewers, things might have turned out different."

"Really?" the woman shouted, "Up a tree?" She began shooting at various parts of the branch as a threat, glaring intensely. "I can do this all day!"
"I-its ok-I could've been caught by sage." She shivered "I'm glad I wasn't."

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 03:12 PM
"I-its ok-I could've been caught by sage." She shivered "I'm glad I wasn't."
Ray tensed his shoulders at the thought of Sage. "Our time is running short," he sighed, peering out the car window to look at the woman who had kept them captive, "All I can do is wait, as far as I can tell."

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 03:37 PM

"No, you'll run out of ammo first," she whispered to herself, chuckling slightly despite the situation. Flicker leaped soundlessly to the next tree, working her way through the branches till she reached anoher hidden spot at the top.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Ray tensed his shoulders at the thought of Sage. "Our time is running short," he sighed, peering out the car window to look at the woman who had kept them captive, "All I can do is wait, as far as I can tell."
She sighed and nodded. She thought Ray would have a plan..

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 04:08 PM
She sighed and nodded. She thought Ray would have a plan..
"No, you'll run out of ammo first," she whispered to herself, chuckling slightly despite the situation. Flicker leaped soundlessly to the next tree, working her way through the branches till she reached anoher hidden spot at the top.

Ray frowned. Oro didn't have a plan either. Defeated, the ex-hunter closed his eyes and returned to his previous state, having been still out of it.

"You'd be surprised how prepared I came," the woman claimed, following her from the ground, "Please stop, I don't have time for this. I have two captives already in a car ready to go and I can't afford to spend my time shooting at a tree." The assailant paused and added, "Well, I can actually. I just don't want to. The point is, get down!"

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Ray frowned. Oro didn't have a plan either. Defeated, the ex-hunter closed his eyes and returned to his previous state, having been still out of it.

"You'd be surprised how prepared I came," the woman claimed, following her from the ground, "Please stop, I don't have time for this. I have two captives already in a car ready to go and I can't afford to spend my time shooting at a tree." The assailant paused and added, "Well, I can actually. I just don't want to. The point is, get down!"
Orosighed and brought her knees to her chest and rested her head. She was kinda annoyed that she couldn't rap her hands around her legs but oh well.

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 04:13 PM

She stayed silent. I'm good, but thanks for asking. Flicker thought, annoyed. Did this woman really think she'd just walj down there and willingly sit patiently in the car? Heck no. Flicker would fight this till the end.

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 04:20 PM
She stayed silent. I'm good, but thanks for asking. Flicker thought, annoyed. Did this woman really think she'd just walj down there and willingly sit patiently in the car? Heck no. Flicker would fight this till the end.
The woman glared exasperatedly, throwing her arms up in the air and sighing. "I had a treehouse when I was a kid," she stated, "There was no ladder." She put Ray's assault rifle around her back and began climbing.

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 04:34 PM
The woman glared exasperatedly, throwing her arms up in the air and sighing. "I had a treehouse when I was a kid," she stated, "There was no ladder." She put Ray's assault rifle around her back and began climbing.
Flicker tensed. The eighteen-year-old pulled out her uzi and aimed it on where she predicted the woman would come up. Flicker kept her distance, at ease among the leaves, and climbed a bit higher and further away.

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Flicker tensed. The eighteen-year-old pulled out her uzi and aimed it on where she predicted the woman would come up. Flicker kept her distance, at ease among the leaves, and climbed a bit higher and further away.
The woman began climbing faster once she heard the rustling of leaves, the only direction she could go bring upwards. "This tree doesn't go much higher," she hissed.

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 05:03 PM
The woman began climbing faster once she heard the rustling of leaves, the only direction she could go bring upwards. "This tree doesn't go much higher," she hissed.
Scared? She taunted inwardly. Because I'm not. Flicker went towards the very, very top of the tree, the branches bending under her mass but not snapping. She found a semi-sturdy one hat seemed to hold her lightweight body, and aimed her uzi down the branch.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 05:04 PM
*silently watches from the shadows*

ladybugg03
July 6th, 2017, 05:27 PM
"Oh I'm flattered." he said as he took out his gun and pointed it at her. "How do I look?" he chuckled
She had to admit that he looked quite dashing. Allison pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows. "Oh, dashing as ever," she said with a roll of her eyes.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM
She had to admit that he looked quite dashing. Allison pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows. "Oh, dashing as ever," she said with a roll of her eyes.
He chuckled and out the gun away. "I knew you licked me." he teased

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Scared? She taunted inwardly. Because I'm not. Flicker went towards the very, very top of the tree, the branches bending under her mass but not snapping. She found a semi-sturdy one hat seemed to hold her lightweight body, and aimed her uzi down the branch.
(Shadow hiding in shadows? o_O)
Once the woman neared the top of the tree, she stopped and waited. A few moments later, she reached an arm out and shook the branch Flicker was one. She has to be on this one, I know it. This is as high up as someone could remain. "I don't have to keep you alive!" she said through gritted teeth.

Ray looked down at his feet, a sullen expression on his face. This can't be the end...

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Once the woman neared the top of the tree, she stopped and waited. A few moments later, she reached an arm out and shook the branch Flicker was one. She has to be on this one, I know it. This is as high up as someone could remain. "I don't have to keep you alive!" she said through gritted teeth.

Ray looked down at his feet, a sullen expression on his face. This can't be the end...
Hehe yas let my confusing words confuse you :P )

Oro rested on rays shoulder tierd and yawned.

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 06:23 PM

Can Flicker shoot 'em in the arm?)

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Can Flicker shoot 'em in the arm?)
(Sure thing.)

ladybugg03
July 6th, 2017, 06:55 PM
He chuckled and out the gun away. "I knew you licked me." he teased
Allison glared laser through him. "Never in a million years!" she said. "Why would I like a man who captured me and is potentially trying to kill me?"

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 08:49 PM
(Sure thing.)
Seeing an arm reach up from below and shake the branch right next to her so violently that it shook the whole tree, Flicker shot it without hesitation. You want to play dirty? Well, two can play it that way!

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 08:55 PM
(Sure thing.)
Allison glared laser through him. "Never in a million years!" she said. "Why would I like a man who captured me and is potentially trying to kill me?"
"Haha ever heard of a thing called Stockholm syndrome?" he chuckled

ladybugg03
July 6th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Haha ever heard of a thing called Stockholm syndrome?" he chuckled
She snarled. Allison refused to give into his antics. "You are so ignorant," she said. "You have no idea who you are working for. You are blind!"

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 09:19 PM
She snarled. Allison refused to give into his antics. "You are so ignorant," she said. "You have no idea who you are working for. You are blind!"
"Heh that could be debated about." he paused not wanting to lead her to any ideas "in reality I can see. To technically I'm not blind." he quickly covered up.

ladybugg03
July 6th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Heh that could be debated about." he paused not wanting to lead her to any ideas "in reality I can see. To technically I'm not blind." he quickly covered up.
Allison just rolled her eyes. This man was so stupid. She decided to change the subject. "Well, if we are going to be spending time together I should at least know your name," she said. She scooted back and leaned herself against the headboard. Her instincts told her that they would be here for a while so she might as well be comfortable.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Allison just rolled her eyes. This man was so stupid. She decided to change the subject. "Well, if we are going to be spending time together I should at least know your name," she said. She scooted back and leaned herself against the headboard. Her instincts told her that they would be here for a while so she might as well be comfortable.
"Sage." he said. "And yours is Allison..Allison Johnson."

vellichor
July 6th, 2017, 09:39 PM
(OHMYGOSH I'm so sorry I was soooooo busy and I forgot...)

Aspen nodded. "I'm... okay..." he panted, sprinting with the others.

(Time to get Luna back in this...)

Luna heard gunshots and lots of branches rustling. She moved the makeshift door, grunting with effort, to see an armed Hunter chasing someone. In a tree? As well as a car which seemed to have people in it. Luna dashed toward the car, banging on the windows.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 10:13 PM

Luna heard gunshots and lots of branches rustling. She moved the makeshift door, grunting with effort, to see an armed Hunter chasing someone. In a tree? As well as a car which seemed to have people in it. Luna dashed toward the car, banging on the windows.
Cobre saw him approach. "Alrighty then we are all here."

Oro gasped as she saw a woman pound on the windows.

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Seeing an arm reach up from below and shake the branch right next to her so violently that it shook the whole tree, Flicker shot it without hesitation. You want to play dirty? Well, two can play it that way!
Cobre saw him approach. "Alrighty then we are all here."

Oro gasped as she saw a woman pound on the windows.

(Everyone is coming together I love it :o)
Ray jumped awake. "Open the door, please!" he begged, hoping she wouldn't mistake him for a hunter. He was dressed for the part, after all.

Harry nodded determinedly and unlocked the door to his place, flipping the lights on and heading straight to the bathroom. The house was fairly small and unkempt, but clean enough to have guests. "You guys can sit down on the couch, I'll have to prepare the kit... and look for it." The man dug through the cabinets thoroughly. "While we're here, we should rest and eat so we're not out of energy. I don't know how long we can stay in one position like this."

The woman grunted fiercely, letting go and holding onto a nearby branch with one hand. It was bending far, threatening to snap. "Where'd you get a gun?!" she exclaimed, her right arm in immense pain, "More importantly... are you going to let me die? Even in a state like this I can't get far. It's up to you." She hesitated, her face turning empty and her tone growing in a more monotone style. "You don't even know my name."

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Ray jumped awake. "Open the door, please!" he begged, hoping she wouldn't mistake him for a hunter. He was dressed for the part, after all.

Harry nodded determinedly and unlocked the door to his place, flipping the lights on and heading straight to the bathroom. The house was fairly small and unkempt, but clean enough to have guests. "You guys can sit down on the couch, I'll have to prepare the kit... and look for it." The man dug through the cabinets thoroughly. "While we're here, we should rest and eat so we're not out of energy. I don't know how long we can stay in one position like this."

The woman grunted fiercely, letting go and holding onto a nearby branch with one hand. It was bending far, threatening to snap. "Where'd you get a gun?!" she exclaimed, her right arm in immense pain, "More importantly... are you going to let me die? Even in a state like this I can't get far. It's up to you." She hesitated, her face turning empty and her tone growing in a more monotone style. "You don't even know my name."
Oro pleaded "help us!"

Cobre nodded. She helped Aspen sit down.

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Oro pleaded "help us!"

Cobre nodded. She helped Aspen sit down.
Harry continued gathering what he needed to clean a bullet wound. He grabbed some gauze and approached Aspen. "How are you feeling?" he queried, "Normally, people with gunshot wounds like that go into shock, but you seem pretty stable. It must have been a graze. Anyway... I have some gauze and I'm going to have to apply it to your wound. If you don't mind, could you extend your arm for me?"

vellichor
July 6th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Aspen nodded. "Of course," he replied, extending his arm with a small wince. He felt better than he had, that was for sure. And felt at least semi-safe. For now.

Luna heard pleas and tried opening the door. It opened, and what she saw inside shocked her. A fellow Hider with a... Hunter? "Stay back, Hunter!" She growled, readying her fists. "I'm warning you!"

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Harry continued gathering what he needed to clean a bullet wound. He grabbed some gauze and approached Aspen. "How are you feeling?" he queried, "Normally, people with gunshot wounds like that go into shock, but you seem pretty stable. It must have been a graze. Anyway... I have some gauze and I'm going to have to apply it to your wound. If you don't mind, could you extend your arm for me?"
Aspen nodded. "Of course," he replied, extending his arm with a small wince. He felt better than he had, that was for sure. And felt at least semi-safe. For now.

Luna heard pleas and tried opening the door. It opened, and what she saw inside shocked her. A fellow Hider with a... Hunter? "Stay back, Hunter!" She growled, readying her fists. "I'm warning you!"
Cobre watched-she felt useless. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked

Oro stopped her."N-no he is good.he is an ex-hunter."

Soddenfur
July 6th, 2017, 11:35 PM

"I got it," he answered Cobre, focusing on the treatment. Harry carefully wrapped the gauze around Aspen's wound, cleaning the blood off until it was soaked and the bleeding ceased. He then grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around the wound, with cloth padding atop the wound in case of any pressure or further blood appearing. "I'm sorry," he repeated as he treated the wound. After he was done, the participant announced, "There. Done."

"I can explain everything to you later, but we don't have time! If you won't free me, at least let the blonde one out!" Ray barked, eyes intense and unwilling to let Oro take a chance at remaining in the seat, "I understand how you feel, but if you don't hurry, the real hunter will be back!"

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:38 PM
"I got it," he answered Cobre, focusing on the treatment. Harry carefully wrapped the gauze around Aspen's wound, cleaning the blood off until it was soaked and the bleeding ceased. He then grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around the wound, with cloth padding atop the wound in case of any pressure or further blood appearing. "I'm sorry," he repeated as he treated the wound. After he was done, the participant announced, "There. Done."

"I can explain everything to you later, but we don't have time! If you won't free me, at least let the blonde one out!" Ray barked, eyes intense and unwilling to let Oro take a chance at remaining in the seat, "I understand how you feel, but if you don't hurry, the real hunter will be back!"
Cobre puffed a bit. But nodded and waited.

"N-no Ray your coming with me." She growled at him then turned to the girl. "Quick let us go!"

vellichor
July 7th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Luna, feeling overwhelmed, unbound them and sighed. "There, now what?" She asked, feeling rushed.

Aspen sighed with relief. "Thank you, I feel a lot better," he said.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Luna, feeling overwhelmed, unbound them and sighed. "There, now what?" She asked, feeling rushed.

"Now run!" Oro said pointing to the north. "Just keep running north!" She said geabbing Rays hand and pulling him to run north.

Cobre watched. And smiled as Aspen got healed.

ladybugg03
July 7th, 2017, 12:31 AM
"Sage." he said. "And yours is Allison..Allison Johnson."
"I would say nice to meet you Sage but, you know..." she said. Then she looked at him quizzically. "How did you know my name?"

Soddenfur
July 7th, 2017, 12:42 AM

"Now run!" Oro said pointing to the north. "Just keep running north!" She said geabbing Rays hand and pulling him to run north.

Cobre watched. And smiled as Aspen got healed.
"Of course!" Harry replied, plopping onto the couch, "'Now, about weapons... we're gonna need them. The only ones I have in my house are kitchen knives and those are for... amateurs." He had played enough video games to know those were not nearly ambitious enough.

"Thank you," Ray said, relieved, "I get it was conflicting, but you made the right choice. I'll make sure you know it." He listened to Cobre, breaking his hand free of her grasp and coming to a halt. "Wait. You guys can take cover somewhere else, but I need to retrieve my rifle from that woman. Not to mention she's pursuing someone innocent with my weaponry and I will not stand for it. Well, run for it, to be exact."

fresh
July 7th, 2017, 10:17 AM

"If you're hoping for sympathy, I lost all mine when you said.. Hmm, what was it? Oh, yes, I don't have to bring you back alive, you know." Flicker paused for a moment before continuing on. "I don't care what your name is. Surely you can get back to your car and drive to a hospital before you bleed to death? I don't really care whether you do or not, but if you want to live, you'd best get going soon."

(Flicker is a beast xD)

Soddenfur
July 7th, 2017, 10:30 AM
"If you're hoping for sympathy, I lost all mine when you said.. Hmm, what was it? Oh, yes, I don't have to bring you back alive, you know." Flicker paused for a moment before continuing on. "I don't care what your name is. Surely you can get back to your car and drive to a hospital before you bleed to death? I don't really care whether you do or not, but if you want to live, you'd best get going soon."

(Flicker is a beast xD)
(FORGET THE PAST!)
The woman felt the branch bending further, readying her arm to swing to the next branch in another moment. "This isn't about me or what I've said," she continued, her tone still consistently dull, "Are you going to stoop down to our level? Are you going to take my life? It's in your hands. Or are you going to use the pathetic, predictable excuse of self-defense? That would be convincing everyone else except yourself."

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:12 AM
"I would say nice to meet you Sage but, you know..." she said. Then she looked at him quizzically. "How did you know my name?"
"Of course!" Harry replied, plopping onto the couch, "'Now, about weapons... we're gonna need them. The only ones I have in my house are kitchen knives and those are for... amateurs." He had played enough video games to know those were not nearly ambitious enough.

"Thank you," Ray said, relieved, "I get it was conflicting, but you made the right choice. I'll make sure you know it." He listened to Cobre, breaking his hand free of her grasp and coming to a halt. "Wait. You guys can take cover somewhere else, but I need to retrieve my rifle from that woman. Not to mention she's pursuing someone innocent with my weaponry and I will not stand for it. Well, run for it, to be exact."
Oro hesitated before running for cover.

Cobre looked around. "You have any axes?"

fresh
July 7th, 2017, 11:20 AM
(FORGET THE PAST!)
The woman felt the branch bending further, readying her arm to swing to the next branch in another moment. "This isn't about me or what I've said," she continued, her tone still consistently dull, "Are you going to stoop down to our level? Are you going to take my life? It's in your hands. Or are you going to use the pathetic, predictable excuse of self-defense? That would be convincing everyone else except yourself."
"You? Die from me shooting you in the arm? Please. You're a strong woman. Just drive your little buggy all the way down ti the big building with the red cross on it. Or I'm sure Mr. Billionare will take great care of you. Wouldn't want to ruin the game by having more hunted then hunters, don't you agree?" Flicker put safety on her gun and stuck it in her belt, along with her pocket knife.

Soddenfur
July 7th, 2017, 11:33 AM
"You? Die from me shooting you in the arm? Please. You're a strong woman. Just drive your little buggy all the way down ti the big building with the red cross on it. Or I'm sure Mr. Billionare will take great care of you. Wouldn't want to ruin the game by having more hunted then hunters, don't you agree?" Flicker put safety on her gun and stuck it in her belt, along with her pocket knife.
"He's across town!" the woman spat, "And if you knew anything about gun safety, you'd know that I have a much higher chance of bleeding out or losing my arm within the hour of being shot in the shoulder! Where did you even find that uzi?" Her arm tensed as blood trickled down and dripped onto the ground. The hunter was running out of time and she couldn't afford to continue chatting.

"Thank you," Ray said, heading over to the tree and observing the two, "Hey, you need some help?" The ex-hunter leaned against the tree, hoping she wouldn't recognize his hunter outfit as a threat.

"Well, there might be one outside," Harry replied, thinking for a moment, "We should have a fire axe somewhere around the complex."

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 12:02 PM
"He's across town!" the woman spat, "And if you knew anything about gun safety, you'd know that I have a much higher chance of bleeding out or losing my arm within the hour of being shot in the shoulder! Where did you even find that uzi?" Her arm tensed as blood trickled down and dripped onto the ground. The hunter was running out of time and she couldn't afford to continue chatting.

"Thank you," Ray said, heading over to the tree and observing the two, "Hey, you need some help?" The ex-hunter leaned against the tree, hoping she wouldn't recognize his hunter outfit as a threat.

"Well, there might be one outside," Harry replied, thinking for a moment, "We should have a fire axe somewhere around the complex."
Cobre nodded "I'll go try to find it." She said opening the door. "Oh great-storm clouds are coming." She said as she closed the door.

Oro nodded and watched from afar.

Soddenfur
July 7th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Cobre nodded "I'll go try to find it." She said opening the door. "Oh great-storm clouds are coming." She said as she closed the door.

Oro nodded and watched from afar.
Harry sighed. He wanted to remain hopeful, but the circumstances were too grim. The rain wasn't a good sign either. "Well, at least we've made it to shelter before it rained on us," he commented.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Harry sighed. He wanted to remain hopeful, but the circumstances were too grim. The rain wasn't a good sign either. "Well, at least we've made it to shelter before it rained on us," he commented.
"Well I could always go when the rain stops." She suggested

Soddenfur
July 7th, 2017, 01:47 PM
"Well I could always go when the rain stops." She suggested
"It's fine, the fire axe isn't far," Harry said, rising from the couch and stepping outside. The rain hadn't begun to fall too hard, so it was fine walking outside for a couple of minutes. The participant of the cruel game picked up a hammer and strolled to the case containing the fire axe, smashing the glass and grabbing the axe. He swiftly returned to his area and shut the door to ward off any suspicious bystanders. "Here," he said, handing over the axe to Cobre. Was that too noisy?

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 03:55 PM
"It's fine, the fire axe isn't far," Harry said, rising from the couch and stepping outside. The rain hadn't begun to fall too hard, so it was fine walking outside for a couple of minutes. The participant of the cruel game picked up a hammer and strolled to the case containing the fire axe, smashing the glass and grabbing the axe. He swiftly returned to his area and shut the door to ward off any suspicious bystanders. "Here," he said, handing over the axe to Cobre. Was that too noisy?
"Thanks." She nodded to him and sighed. I hope Oro is ok..

Soddenfur
July 7th, 2017, 04:30 PM
"Thanks." She nodded to him and sighed. I hope Oro is ok..
"Hey, don't go morose on me!" Harry insisted, sitting down again, "We're doing pretty well for being trapped in a game like this. We have a place to rest for the time being, we escaped a hunter, Aspen was patched up, and we now have access to weaponry!"

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 04:47 PM
"Hey, don't go morose on me!" Harry insisted, sitting down again, "We're doing pretty well for being trapped in a game like this. We have a place to rest for the time being, we escaped a hunter, Aspen was patched up, and we now have access to weaponry!"
Cobre nodded "yea I guess your right." She chuckled.

happycyanide
July 7th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Name | Jaxyon Lothe
Age | 22
Gender | Female
Hunter or Hider? | Hunter
Appearance | Curly brown hair, black eyes. Wears civilian clothing to trick hiders.
Personality | Determined, shows no emotion, silent, trickster.
Strengths | Too determined to give up. Knows faces well.
Weaknesses/Fears | Can't take on two or more hiders at a time. Afraid of the dark.
Other | why hell o there mr. otter

____

Name | Austin Halpin
Age | 17
Gender | Male
Hunter or Hider? | Hider
Appearance | Strait blonde hair down to eyes, blue eyes, wears red hoodie, ripped jeans, and combat boots (if you get my reference)
Personality | Kind, Caring, helpful, clever, stubborn, bitter, depressed
Strengths | Has a light body type. Can do parkour, because of body type.
Weaknesses/Fears | Will fall to one tranq dart. Can't handle any type of blood, or violence.
Other | if you don't know who i'm referencing, think of NITF

Soddenfur
July 7th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Name | Jaxyon Lothe
Age | 22
Gender | Female
Hunter or Hider? | Hunter
Appearance | Curly brown hair, black eyes. Wears civilian clothing to trick hiders.
Personality | Determined, shows no emotion, silent, trickster.
Strengths | Too determined to give up. Knows faces well.
Weaknesses/Fears | Can't take on two or more hiders at a time. Afraid of the dark.
Other | why hell o there mr. otter

____

Name | Austin Halpin
Age | 17
Gender | Male
Hunter or Hider? | Hider
Appearance | Strait blonde hair down to eyes, blue eyes, wears red hoodie, ripped jeans, and combat boots (if you get my reference)
Personality | Kind, Caring, helpful, clever, stubborn, bitter, depressed
Strengths | Has a light body type. Can do parkour, because of body type.
Weaknesses/Fears | Will fall to one tranq dart. Can't handle any type of blood, or violence.
Other | if you don't know who i'm referencing, think of NITF
Accepted! I was pretty sure I knew what the reference was but I had to go back and check. You can come join one of our groups of peeps if you want ;3

happycyanide
July 8th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Accepted! I was pretty sure I knew what the reference was but I had to go back and check. You can come join one of our groups of peeps if you want ;3

Imms just going to put Austin free-running, maybe he could run into one of the groups

happycyanide
July 8th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Austin was running on the rooftops, his light body weight making it so he could be even faster. He had just woken up on the roof of Tempest, his free-running academy. He didn't want to think about the damn message. His feet scraped over gravel and jumped, his body moving like water. "I hate Mondays," he joked to himself.

Jaxyon was in civilian clothing, keeping a baseball cap on. She checked her 'watch.' It tracked the hiders, and even helped her find the hunters. She looked for any red dots nearby. She kept her other hand on her pocket, which had her tranq gun.

BOTH ARE OPEN!

fresh
July 8th, 2017, 07:17 PM

"Go ahead and help your hunter friend," Flicker sneered, "because I can't trust her enough to help her myself." Flicker turned to the woman. "Miracles can happen." Her eyes glistened over for a moment, remembering her family. It'll be a miracle to get out of this alive. "And secrets are fun," she added about the uzi finding, her eyes returning to their normal selves. Emotionless. Hard. And cold. Those green eyes were filled untrusting, and overall just hate. You do not want to get on Flicker's bad side; you could tell just by looking into those green hues.

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Oro hesitated before running for cover.

Cobre looked around. "You have any axes?"
???

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:06 PM
???
Oh whoops sorry)

"The boss tells us." he practically purred out.

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Oh whoops sorry)

"The boss tells us." he practically purred out.
Allison just looked at him. Sage interested her in many different ways, but he seemed anything but sane. "I see," she said. "did you have your sights on anyone when you were told about the hiders?"

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Allison just looked at him. Sage interested her in many different ways, but he seemed anything but sane. "I see," she said. "did you have your sights on anyone when you were told about the hiders?"
"Well. A couple of people. A girl named Cobre-and her sister Oro. And of corse-you." he chuckled

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 09:14 PM
"Well. A couple of people. A girl named Cobre-and her sister Oro. And of corse-you." he chuckled
She cursed herself as blush rose to her cheeks. "Oh," Allison said. She tried to look anywhere but at Sage.

vellichor
July 8th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Aspen listened, waiting before offering any help or advice.

Luna put her defenses up - mentally, of course. She was thinking about attacking, but knew it was a stupid idea. These people were seemingly friendly, minus the Hunter and the girl in the tree. She could barely make out the words of their heated conversation. At one point, she heard a gunshot and flinched.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:27 PM
She cursed herself as blush rose to her cheeks. "Oh," Allison said. She tried to look anywhere but at Sage.
Sage walked up to her and grabbed her chin rather harshly-forcing her head to look at his. "Aw hun no need to hide."

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Sage walked up to her and grabbed her chin rather harshly-forcing her head to look at his. "Aw hun no need to hide."
Allison gritted her teeth and stared at Sage. "I said don't call me hun," she said. It came out quietly. No more than a whisper.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Aspen listened, waiting before offering any help or advice.

Luna put her defenses up - mentally, of course. She was thinking about attacking, but knew it was a stupid idea. These people were seemingly friendly, minus the Hunter and the girl in the tree. She could barely make out the words of their heated conversation. At one point, she heard a gunshot and flinched.
Cobre looked at Aspen. Then back to Harry.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Allison gritted her teeth and stared at Sage. "I said don't call me hun," she said. It came out quietly. No more than a whisper.
"Oh then what about love? Love?" he laughed

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 09:40 PM
"Oh then what about love? Love?" he laughed
"You're sick," she growled.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:46 PM
"You're sick," she growled.
"Oh why thank you." he laughed letting her chin go.

Feathermaw
July 8th, 2017, 09:54 PM
The unknown tom lurked in the shadows, hunting. He pounced on a rabbit and sunk his massive claws into it. He ate and went into his small den.
The rouge fell asleep and dreamt of many cats. He remembered that he was hiding from all other cats.

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 10:13 PM
"Oh why thank you." he laughed letting her chin go.
"Why do you agree to do this?" she asked. She silently reveled when his hand had left her face.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:17 PM
"Why do you agree to do this?" she asked. She silently reveled when his hand had left her face.
"Because it's who I am. And my dear, you can't deny that." he sat back down.

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"Because it's who I am. And my dear, you can't deny that." he sat back down.
"No," she clarified. "Why do listen to Scott? Haven't you ever had any other goals? Any other dreams?"

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:23 PM
"No," she clarified. "Why do listen to Scott? Haven't you ever had any other goals? Any other dreams?"
"With the permission to kill? Of corse!" he said "but. I also get paid. So it's a win win."

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 11:03 PM
"With the permission to kill? Of corse!" he said "but. I also get paid. So it's a win win."
"Money?!" Allison exclaimed. "I pity you if you all you care about is money." She shook her sadly sadly.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"Money?!" Allison exclaimed. "I pity you if you all you care about is money." She shook her sadly sadly.
Sage came up to her. And held her chin harshly. "Keep your mouth shut hun or your gonna get a bullet somewhere."

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Sage came up to her. And held her chin harshly. "Keep your mouth shut hun or your gonna get a bullet somewhere."
"Stop grabbing my chin, you beast!" she screamed and tried to jerk her face away.
(hehe Beauty and the Beast reference)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:27 PM
"Stop grabbing my chin, you beast!" she screamed and tried to jerk her face away.
(hehe Beauty and the Beast reference)
Haha)
He robbed her free arm and held it to the bed. "What did you say?" he spoke through his teeth.

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Haha)
He robbed her free arm and held it to the bed. "What did you say?" he spoke through his teeth.
Allison hesitated before saying, "I said you're a beast." Her eyes watered as looked at Sage.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Allison hesitated before saying, "I said you're a beast." Her eyes watered as looked at Sage.
"Aw looked here the little girl is crying." he said in a very low and attractive voice. He stood in that position hesitating about something. He then let go of her arm and her chin and turned around and sat back in his chair.

ladybugg03
July 8th, 2017, 11:48 PM
"Aw looked here the little girl is crying." he said in a very low and attractive voice. He stood in that position hesitating about something. He then let go of her arm and her chin and turned around and sat back in his chair.
"Excuse me!" Allison exclaimed. "I am not a little girl." She stopped and shook her sharply. "What use is it screaming at you? You won't listen to me anyways?"

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:56 PM
"Excuse me!" Allison exclaimed. "I am not a little girl." She stopped and shook her sharply. "What use is it screaming at you? You won't listen to me anyways?"
"Ding ding! You finally got it dear." he puffed out smoke.