PDA

View Full Version : I have advice for people who are on too much

stardust.
January 25th, 2024, 03:23 PM
I just recently discovered that I am probably on WCO too much, and that it hurts me emotionally.

I think one of the big reasons why High Ranks come and go so much is that they have to be on WCO basically every single day. Which is tough to commit to especially if you have a job, or have school, for instance.

So this is just advice for people who are HRs or want to be HRs, don’t log in every day. It hurts you mentally, it’s hurts you emotionally, and it could hurt you physically as well.

From now on, I will only log in to WCO every other day and this is a promise I’m making. Even though I’m only in one rp right now I constantly check to see if the people in the RP have responded. It’s a lot, especially for someone who’s pretty busy.

Take this with a grain of salt as I’ve never been an HR nor plan to be one. But just advice for people who want to be one.

alec
January 25th, 2024, 03:37 PM
jus my personal experience but i find that it stresses me out way more when i dont log in every day because i lose track of what open rp's i have etc n get overwhelmed with how much i have to answer n worrying im missing smt etc.
if logging in less works for you, its great but i jus get overwhelmed but maybe my opinion will change if i ever become hr idk

Snips
January 25th, 2024, 08:04 PM
I second al3. In addition, many of the rps I'm involved in would take forever if I only logged on every other day.