PDA

View Full Version : ✩Ask me of my Characters anything!✩

Starphobia
January 22nd, 2024, 12:18 PM
Stealing Borrowing this "trend" from others ^^ I've seen a number of people do this lately so uhhhhh I wanna do it too ^^

You can ask me, or my characters anything you want! [Just make sure it's within WCO Community Guidelines or I will not answer (Or report it)]

And also make sure to mention me! ^^

My Characters:

Mapledawn (Main - ThunderClan)
Flaxkit (Missing, Currently trying to get him back :') - ThunderClan)
Iceclaw (ShadowClan)
Firepaw (ThunderClan)
Moonfeather (ThunderClan)
Cypressflake (WindClan)
Sloerush (RiverClan)
Flickerflame (WindClan)
Nettlekit (ShadowClan)
Twistedpaw (Missing - ShadowClan)
Blueflower (Dead - RiverClan)
Springkit (Dead - ThunderClan)

Most of the information on my characters are linked in my signature!

Snowyfeathr
January 22nd, 2024, 08:50 PM
Starphobia

Mapledawn, what is your opinion on tractors

Starphobia
January 22nd, 2024, 09:52 PM
Starphobia

Mapledawn, what is your opinion on tractors

"My opinions on what now? I don't think I understand what you're trying to ask... WHat are... Tractors? The sound of it already sounds quite intimidating..."

Snowyfeathr
January 22nd, 2024, 10:06 PM
"My opinions on what now? I don't think I understand what you're trying to ask... WHat are... Tractors? The sound of it already sounds quite intimidating..."

A tractor is a large kind of twoleg monster that usually works out in a field, or on thunderpaths, and typically pulls a trailer or smaller twoleg monster behind it.

Samantha
January 22nd, 2024, 10:24 PM
FlickerFlame if you could chose any way to die how would you and why?

Starphobia
January 23rd, 2024, 07:31 AM
A tractor is a large kind of twoleg monster that usually works out in a field, or on thunderpaths, and typically pulls a trailer or smaller twoleg monster behind it.

"That sounds terrifying! I hate that. I don't ever want to see what it is with my own eyes. I'd have nightmares for days!"

Starphobia
January 23rd, 2024, 07:32 AM
FlickerFlame if you could chose any way to die how would you and why?

"You know that's a weird question... I would rather not die, you know? But if I had to choose an option, I guess I'd like to die a normal, silent death. Of old age preferrably. That way I don't have to suffer much pain."

Samantha
January 23rd, 2024, 05:54 PM
"You know that's a weird question... I would rather not die, you know? But if I had to choose an option, I guess I'd like to die a normal, silent death. Of old age preferrably. That way I don't have to suffer much pain."

I would die being killed by an animal. If you could be a mate with any cat in the old forest how would it be?

Streamtail
February 13th, 2024, 07:42 AM
Mapledawn, how do you feel about your apprentice?

Starphobia

Starphobia
February 13th, 2024, 07:50 AM
Mapledawn, how do you feel about your apprentice?

Starphobia

Mapledawn's ears perked up at the mention of her apprentice.

"Oh, Acornpaw? She's amazing!" She purred. "I love her determination and enthusiasm to try new things, and that she doesn't back down even when she fails! Just the type of cat I believe is going to become a great warrior someday. I look forward to spending more time with her."

Streamtail
February 13th, 2024, 07:56 AM
Mapledawn's ears perked up at the mention of her apprentice.

"Oh, Acornpaw? She's amazing!" She purred. "I love her determination and enthusiasm to try new things, and that she doesn't back down even when she fails! Just the type of cat I believe is going to become a great warrior someday. I look forward to spending more time with her."
Have you ever met anyone like her before?

Starphobia
February 13th, 2024, 08:02 AM
Have you ever met anyone like her before?

"Well, not exactly. She's sweet and bubbly as I can tell, and I don't think a lot of cats are like that. And that's not a bad thing. I love that about her, it makes it so much fun to teach her!" Mapledawn purred.