PDA

View Full Version : Ask me or my characters anything.

Snowyfeathr
January 21st, 2024, 09:19 PM
Taking borrowing this from Supersabre

Exactly what the title says. Also can you tell I like rc? Also make sure to mention me

Charries may include:

Ottersplash(Rogue)

Snowfall(RC)

Pebblefur(STC)

Hollytail(RC)

Minksplash(RC)

Featherkit(RC)

Dapplepaw(Missing)

Feathersong(Missing)

Pinewhisker(Missing)

Featherfur(Missing)

Frostkit(Missing)

(Do I have enough charries . .?)

Fish
January 21st, 2024, 09:37 PM
Ottersplash, why did you do it. Why did you poison TC?

GoldenRavenWings
January 21st, 2024, 09:58 PM
Pebblefur, what happened to you? Snowyfeathr

Snowyfeathr
January 21st, 2024, 10:19 PM
Ottersplash, why did you do it. Why did you poison TC?

"Haha because why not. They took territory that was rightfully RiverClan, so I punished them for it!"

Snowyfeathr
January 21st, 2024, 10:20 PM
Pebblefur, what happened to you? Snowyfeathr

"I don't exactly remember . . But I think I was killed by a ThunderClan cat . ."

Highsnow of Matterhorn
March 10th, 2024, 09:30 PM
Ottersplash(Rogue) + Highsnow of Matterhorn
Highsnow of Matterhorn walked up to Ottersplash and politely meowed, "Good day to you Ottersplash. I am Highsnow of Matterhorn, one of Highsnow's characters since 2019. You may call me Highsnow....1 - How old are you? 2 - What are you like? 3 - Do you have any relations? If so, who are they? 4 - Were you born a Rogue?" She dipped her head briefly before walking to Tellerpaw.

Featherkit(RC) + Tellerpaw
Tellerpaw warmly smiled at Featherkit while he was sneaking up on them. He pounced and missed on purpose. He then got up and said, "Hi, my name's Tellerpaw. Are you Featherkit from Riverclan?... I have a little quiz for you. 1 - Who are your family members? 2 - Which Clan do you like the most? 3 - Why are you named Featherkit?" He tilted his head while he was asking. When he'd finished, he waved to Featherkit before jumping into a portal.

Dapplepaw(Missing) + Graceful Melody
Graceful Melody looked around for a while, soon realizing that it was her turn. She snapped out of her trance and padded over to Dapplepaw. She spoke quietly, "How are you Dapplepaw?.......Have you seen my brother, Strange Mouse? I am worried about him. He is gone for quite a while.......So, my questions for you are 1 - What do you think of Highsnow's characters' names (Tellerpaw, Strange Mouse, and Graceful Melody)? 2 - Why are you missing? Did you leave your Clan temporarily? 3 - Where is my brother? 4 - What is your first impression of me, Dapplepaw?" She sat down in front of Dapplepaw soon after she finished questioning them.

Mentions Snowyfeathr

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 10th, 2024, 09:33 PM
My Hollytail: another me? But he's male... Oh well! Hollytail How's life? Mine kinda sucks
Me: Hollytail, can you be online frends with this Hollytail? Snowyfeathr

Snowyfeathr
March 10th, 2024, 10:17 PM
Ottersplash(Rogue) + Highsnow of Matterhorn
Highsnow of Matterhorn walked up to Ottersplash and politely meowed, "Good day to you Ottersplash. I am Highsnow of Matterhorn, one of Highsnow's characters since 2019. You may call me Highsnow....1 - How old are you? 2 - What are you like? 3 - Do you have any relations? If so, who are they? 4 - Were you born a Rogue?" She dipped her head briefly before walking to Tellerpaw.

Featherkit(RC) + Tellerpaw
Tellerpaw warmly smiled at Featherkit while he was sneaking up on them. He pounced and missed on purpose. He then got up and said, "Hi, my name's Tellerpaw. Are you Featherkit from Riverclan?... I have a little quiz for you. 1 - Who are your family members? 2 - Which Clan do you like the most? 3 - Why are you named Featherkit?" He tilted his head while he was asking. When he'd finished, he waved to Featherkit before jumping into a portal.

Dapplepaw(Missing) + Graceful Melody
Graceful Melody looked around for a while, soon realizing that it was her turn. She snapped out of her trance and padded over to Dapplepaw. She spoke quietly, "How are you Dapplepaw?.......Have you seen my brother, Strange Mouse? I am worried about him. He is gone for quite a while.......So, my questions for you are 1 - What do you think of Highsnow's characters' names (Tellerpaw, Strange Mouse, and Graceful Melody)? 2 - Why are you missing? Did you leave your Clan temporarily? 3 - Where is my brother? 4 - What is your first impression of me, Dapplepaw?" She sat down in front of Dapplepaw soon after she finished questioning them.

Mentions Snowyfeathr

Ottersplash: "I'm about 22 moons but why would you care?"

"What am I like? Murder. MURDERRRRR"

"Relations? What are those."

"Yes, I was born a rogue, but again why would YOU care? Now enough with the questions, scram before I shred your ears" (you seem like a cool person dw but otter just doesn't like company lol)

Featherkit: "Oki!"

"Family members? Uhh- dead . . ."

"RiverClan obviously! We're da best!"

"I don't actually know why I'm named Featherkit. . . maybe my mom saw a feather that looks like me?"

Dapplepaw: Blank stare "How did you even find me . . ."

Snowyfeathr
March 10th, 2024, 10:19 PM
My Hollytail: another me? But he's male... Oh well! Hollytail How's life? Mine kinda sucks
Me: Hollytail, can you be online frends with this Hollytail? Snowyfeathr

My Hollytail: "Uhh- well I guess my life is alright? But yours can't be that bad can it . . .?"

"I- I guess . . .?"

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 11th, 2024, 05:18 AM
My Hollytail: "Uhh- well I guess my life is alright? But yours can't be that bad can it . . .?"

"I- I guess . . .?"
My Hollytail: everyone hates me bcuz I'm lesbian, everyone should support each other! Not criticize them!