PDA

View Full Version : Interrogate me (or my cats), I'm bored!

Snips
January 19th, 2024, 08:17 PM
Hello! As the title says, you can ask me about me and what I like, etc. Or you can sk my cats (list below)
-Shadowlight (ShC)
-Creekpelt (RC)
-Softdust (WC)
-Forestivy (ThC)
-Starrypaw (WC)

MENTION ME, PLEASE!

gs29513
January 20th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Creekpelt! What is your biggest fear? What are your future goals? Supersabre

Snips
January 20th, 2024, 01:28 PM
Creekpelt! What is your biggest fear? What are your future goals? Supersabre
"Drowning. Yeah, weird, I know. Future goals? I dunno…helping my clan? Getting Wren to actually like me? Maybe having a family? I don't really think about life goals that much."
(haha hello there)

Marigoldwhisper
January 20th, 2024, 01:38 PM
Hey, Starrypaw, what are your main motives when it comes to providing for your clan? What are you good at? Have any crushes? And, last but not least, how's it feel having a similar suffix like 'star' for Starclan? :)

Supersabre

Desert Rain Frog
January 20th, 2024, 01:44 PM
Hehe. Forestivy, Whos Your Fav Cat?

Snips
January 20th, 2024, 09:34 PM
Hey, Starrypaw, what are your main motives when it comes to providing for your clan? What are you good at? Have any crushes? And, last but not least, how's it feel having a similar suffix like 'star' for Starclan? :)

Supersabre
(AGH sorry I didn't see the mention for some reason)
"I-I mean, I like working to help my clan. I think it's fun to work for something bigger than me. My mentor says that I'm a good hunter!" *blushes* "Nobody, really. There's this apprentice from ThunderClan, she…she's pretty nice. I think it's cool, because StarClan is awesome."
(The ThunderClan 'paw is Adderpaw, her RPer and I are working on a developing romance. Also Starrypaw is nervous and sometimes shy, so do not read this in a loud, peppy voice lol)

Snips
January 20th, 2024, 09:36 PM
Hehe. Forestivy, Whos Your Fav Cat?
"You mean as a friend? Or romantically? I have a few friends, but no romantic ones."

(NOT YET AT LEAST HA)

GoldenRavenWings
January 20th, 2024, 09:51 PM
Hey Starrypaw. What is your favorite cat? Do you like training? If you could choose to be a medicine cat would you take it? And lastly, what is your biggest fear? Supersabre

Snips
January 20th, 2024, 10:50 PM
Hey Starrypaw. What is your favorite cat? Do you like training? If you could choose to be a medicine cat would you take it? And lastly, what is your biggest fear? Supersabre
"I mean…my mentor's really nice. And yeah, I do like it. It's fun! I mean, yeah, of course. Being a medicine cat would be interesting. Oh, ummm…f-foxes. And dying. I have nightmares about dying.

Snowyfeathr
January 21st, 2024, 11:29 AM
Supersabre

Creekpelt, do you know who Ottersplash is? If so, is she as bad as she seems?

Supersabre, what is your fav tank

TaylorLover12
January 21st, 2024, 11:30 AM
Hey, Shadowlight, do you ever think of running away, or are you happy with your current life?

Snips
January 21st, 2024, 01:24 PM
Supersabre

Creekpelt, do you know who Ottersplash is? If so, is she as bad as she seems?

Supersabre, what is your fav tank
"Ottersplash? That traitor? She's only the biggest, most conceited…" *fades off to angry muttering*

Oooh, uhh…Panther, StuG III, or M3 Stuart.

Snips
January 21st, 2024, 01:26 PM
Hey, Shadowlight, do you ever think of running away, or are you happy with your current life?
"I love clan life! I-I can't think of any reason to leave."

Snips
January 22nd, 2024, 08:00 PM
bump

Snowyfeathr
January 22nd, 2024, 08:41 PM
back for more :>

Supersabre

Shadowlight, what is your opinion on tractors.

Snips
January 22nd, 2024, 08:45 PM
back for more :>

Supersabre

Shadowlight, what is your opinion on tractors.
*blinks in confusion* "On what?"