PDA

View Full Version : ask me and my characters anything!

Hestia!
January 17th, 2024, 06:46 PM
inspo from @/ChaosBringer

thunderclan-
mousekit

riverclan-
moonsun (missing rn)

Alt clans-
Icepaw
Slime'Paw
Magpiepaw
Mistpaw

f33l fr33 to ask diff alters too!

plz @ me when asking a question!

Hestia!
January 19th, 2024, 12:31 PM
bump?

TaylorLover12
January 19th, 2024, 12:34 PM
why is moonsun missing *cries*

Hestia!
January 20th, 2024, 11:28 AM
why is moonsun missing *cries*
i haven't roleplayed them in a long time

Hestia!
January 20th, 2024, 09:54 PM
bump

GoldenRavenWings
January 20th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Hey Slimepaw!
What’s life like as the medicine cat apprentice? arsenicCatnip

Hestia!
January 20th, 2024, 09:59 PM
Hey Slimepaw!
What’s life like as the medicine cat apprentice? arsenicCatnip
"well, i stay in the medicine cat's den more often than i thought i would, but other than that, not bad!" (i know basically nothing abt how normal medcat apps. work help)

Hestia!
January 21st, 2024, 11:29 AM
bonk

TaylorLover12
January 21st, 2024, 11:32 AM
Hey, mousekit, who were your mother and father? do you have siblings? How old are you?

Hestia!
January 21st, 2024, 11:35 AM
Hey, mousekit, who were your mother and father? do you have siblings? How old are you?
"my mom was Squirrelwhisker and my dad is Bravesky! I don't have any siblings to my knowledge and I'm 5 moons! almost 6 moons!!"

Hestia!
January 21st, 2024, 06:52 PM
bap

Snowyfeathr
January 22nd, 2024, 08:58 PM
arsenicCatnip

Magpiepaw, what's your opinion on tractors -Duststar

Snips
January 22nd, 2024, 09:32 PM
Snowyfeather
8/10 I see cats and tanks. No problem with that.

Hestia!
January 24th, 2024, 03:49 AM
arsenicCatnip

Magpiepaw, what's your opinion on tractors -Duststar

"I'm indifferent, why? are we possibly going to encounter one?"

(shpjhk wrote before i red the hashtag)

Hestia!
January 29th, 2024, 06:26 AM
bonk

Hestia!
February 9th, 2024, 07:53 AM
bonk

Hestia!
March 1st, 2024, 05:58 AM
bump

Highsnow of Matterhorn
March 7th, 2024, 09:39 PM
Firetree
Firetree declared, "I am the current Deputy of ForesthideClan. Now, who should I ask?" He thought for a few seconds before deciding.
He asked calmly, "These questions are for you Mousepaw. 1 - What do you think of Highsnow of Matterhorn's username and, your clanmate Alpinekit? 2 - Highsnow is my mate, I mean the character. What would you like your warrior name to be? 3 - Which DnD alignment are you (Lawful Good - Chaotic Evil)?"
Firetree turned to one of his children and nodded at them, signaling that it was their turn to ask.

Dottedkit
Dottedkit ran up to Bayblood excitedly and looked up at them. She questioned Bayblood, "Hello Bayblood, my name is Dottedkit. Here are some questions! 1 - How old are you? What are you like? Please tell me your 'character basic information'! 2 - What are your relationships? 3 - Any thoughts on your owner, TheRadioDemon? It was nice talking to you. Bye-Bye!"

Firestorm, Dottedkit, and (Y/K/N)kit walked away into a portal. TheRadioDemon

Hestia!
March 7th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Firetree
Firetree declared, "I am the current Deputy of ForesthideClan. Now, who should I ask?" He thought for a few seconds before deciding.
He asked calmly, "These questions are for you Mousepaw. 1 - What do you think of Highsnow of Matterhorn's username and, your clanmate Alpinekit? 2 - Highsnow is my mate, I mean the character. What would you like your warrior name to be? 3 - Which DnD alignment are you (Lawful Good - Chaotic Evil)?"
Firetree turned to one of his children and nodded at them, signaling that it was their turn to ask.

Dottedkit
Dottedkit ran up to Bayblood excitedly and looked up at them. She questioned Bayblood, "Hello Bayblood, my name is Dottedkit. Here are some questions! 1 - How old are you? What are you like? Please tell me your 'character basic information'! 2 - What are your relationships? 3 - Any thoughts on your owner, TheRadioDemon? It was nice talking to you. Bye-Bye!"

Firestorm, Dottedkit, and (Y/K/N)kit walked away into a portal. TheRadioDemon

Mousepaw: 1) i think its neat? kinda confusing though. 2) ooh! Mousethorn sounds cool! 3) uhhh,,, neutral good??? i don't really know what "dnd" is...

Bayblood: 1) I'm 19 moons! im "kind, caring, and motherly" as TheRadioDemon puts it. 2)-

uh, I'll take 2 for you bay-

Bayblood: ok!

i haven't really decided on most of bay's relations, but it's partner is owned by *Lunastar* on here! (i also need to get on writing bay's bio-)

ayblood: back to me i suppose; 3)moon's a nice guy! buh-bye!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 8th, 2024, 06:19 PM
Hey Icepaw, can you be "online friends" with Angelpaw
Shes about to have another mental breakdown -_-
TheRadioDemon

Hestia!
March 8th, 2024, 06:26 PM
Hey Icepaw, can you be "online friends" with Angelpaw
Shes about to have another mental breakdown -_-
TheRadioDemon
icepaw: sure!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 8th, 2024, 06:37 PM
icepaw: sure!
Angelpaw teleports here
Angelpaw: "Thanks!"

Highsnow of Matterhorn
March 11th, 2024, 09:46 PM
Moonsun(RiC) + Slipperyfur
Slipperyfur walked to Moonsun and asked, "Greetings, I am Slipperyfur. Nice to meet you Moonsun. I have some questions for you. 1 - Why are you missing? 2 - If given the choice of changing clans, would you change clans?" 3 - Would you rather be a medic or a warrior? 4 - What do you think of kits? Slipperyfur sneaked away quietly.

Icepaw + Firetree
Firetree was sitting next to Icepaw and voiced with friendliness, "Howdy there! You can call me, 'Firetree'! 1 - What is your opinion on my name? 2 - What is a Purrk? I never heard of it. 3 - Do you have any family? 4 - What is your worst fear?" Firetree then looked around.

Mousepaw + Graceful Melody
Graceful Melody hummed a little tune while she was waiting for her turn. It was her time to speak...She thought, "What should I ask Mousepaw?" Graceful Melody soon made her way to Mousepaw. She sighed and calmly spoke, "Hello Mousepaw, have you seen my brother Strange Mouse recently?.....Very well. 1 - Would you like to be friends with your clanmate Alpinekit? 2 - Your opinion on Highsnow's characters' names (Firetree, Dottedkit, Graceful Melody)? 3 - Where is my brother? 4 - Are you scared or nervous when you meet new cats like me?"

Hestia!

CallMeCrimson
March 11th, 2024, 09:48 PM
Hestia!

"Hey SlimePaw, Why is your prefix Slime? Did you meet SLIMECICLE AS A KIT??"