PDA

View Full Version : Wolfheart high school! ( private! )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 30th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Welcome to wolfheart high school. ( https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/0929b6f993cba0d6ab31cfb7873f916dfaa0343814dfcac486 5a9c2816d16615.jpg ) where the most skilled and Most smartest of students come to and where old legends come to teach young ones for the future. Including three of the most popular and most skilled of people that are now teachers at our school.

Naruto, aka the sunshine fox teacher. Was a man of smarts, tricks and anything dealing with plants and animals has even tamed a total of 554 animals using nothing but his own body and kind gentle smile. He has discovered many animals and is a trained vet. He is now the biography teacher of our school.

Winter aka the moonlight dragon teacher. Is a man with a very cold personality but can show you many beautiful things outside of our world. He has discovered many planets, stars and galaxies all in his first year as a astronomer. Even lived in space for a total of two years. He now teaches astronomy in our school but fair warning he's a bit scary.

Sasuke aka the wolf teacher. Is a man with two sides to him. Bad and good but he always puts his studies first, he is a trained veteran and even commanded a army of men to war before was given many medals for all the deeds he has done for our country. He's trained in the art of almost all types of fighting and has mastered each and every one of them. Has gotten many trophies for winning matches all over the world and is known to be unbeatable now he is our gym teacher.

Sasuke has a total of four kids that have already shown their worth to the world. Lucifer has shown skills for becoming a soldier for the country
Cielo has shown skills in becoming a blacksmith
Libltina has shown skills in becoming a lawyer or a judge of the law
And xenon has shown skills in the medical field and in biology.

Welcome to our school I hope you enjoy your years in our high school!!

Forum for y'all
Name
Looks
Classes you're in
And who are you going to fall for?

Skye Integrity
Rubinaito Wyldfire

rubinaito
June 30th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Amelia, you already know what she looks like, Xenon's daughter/Sasuke's granddaughter, and she'll have her eyes on Ross.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 30th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Amelia, you already know what she looks like, Xenon's daughter/Sasuke's granddaughter, and she'll have her eyes on Ross.
Yes! Accepted!

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Looks: Character Website
Classes you're in: Sasuke's classes XD
And who are you going to fall for?: Sasuke

Name: Ross Everton
Looks: Character Website
Classes you're in: Winter's classes!
And who are you going to fall for?: Amelia <3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 30th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Accepted! XD

wren
July 1st, 2017, 12:10 AM
Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage + Grace + naruto = love triangle again?

Can Rachel be aspirant coach for gym class? I'm assuming perhaps she's the mother to the little children. Considering that's how it started out or no?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 12:11 AM
Yes! And yes! :3

rubinaito
July 1st, 2017, 12:11 AM
Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage + Grace + naruto = love triangle again?

Can Rachel be aspirant coach for gym class? I'm assuming perhaps she's the mother to the little children. Considering that's how it started out or no?
Yes!

wren
July 1st, 2017, 12:15 AM
I'm think of doing a Greek goddess name for Rachel. I mean. Cause her husband legit is a god and has lil Demi god children due to her being human and all that jazz. She just has to be cool.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 12:17 AM
Yes! But you're husband may end up cheating with peter! Or should I make a other teacher? :3

Teggy
July 1st, 2017, 12:19 AM
Name Skylar
Looks https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/1a/e6/591ae62a15f9a98ced6a6b0d3996140e--anime-girl-hot-hot-anime.jpg
Classes you're in Haha... Winter
And who are you going to fall for? Winter-senpai

wren
July 1st, 2017, 12:19 AM
Yes! But you're husband may end up cheating with peter! Or should I make a other teacher? :3

Oh god THATS right. I think she'll be ok with it tbh. Rachel is kinda laid back. I think she will be renamed Aphrodite. Just cause Aphrodite is the most famous female godess.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 12:22 AM
accepted we'll wait for skye to come back than we start!!

Teggy
July 1st, 2017, 12:31 AM
do our characters have to be students? Or can they be teachers? I'm slightly confused.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 12:32 AM
do our characters have to be students? Or can they be teachers? I'm slightly confused.)
For those who want to be students you can but if you to be a teacher ask me! But for some forbidden fun I highly recommend student :3

Teggy
July 1st, 2017, 12:34 AM
For those who want to be students you can but if you to be a teacher ask me! But for some forbidden fun I highly recommend student :3
idk what I want to choose... Can I be the nurse? If you really want Skye to be a student just tell me? -I change skyes appearance so she looks more mature, -)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 12:37 AM
idk what I want to choose... Can I be the nurse? If you really want Skye to be a student just tell me? -I change skyes appearance so she looks more mature, -)
Hmm sure If you want to be one be it!! :3

wren
July 1st, 2017, 12:38 AM
Sage and grace. Such baddies. With your teacher? Really? *tisk tisk*

Teggy
July 1st, 2017, 12:41 AM
Hmm sure If you want to be one be it!! :3
ill just be a student

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 12:44 AM
K! XD I mean it is Naruto we're talking about who won't want to date such a cute guy

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 01:03 AM
Skye is on let's start!!

rubinaito
July 1st, 2017, 01:10 AM
Yay!)

Amelia looked back at her father with a frown. "Dad, I'm not sure that I want to go to school with Grandpa being my teacher and flirting with the other students..." Amelia said, crossing her arms. "I mean, I know we're immortal but... it's really weird."

wren
July 1st, 2017, 01:10 AM
Let's do it!!! ]

grace slammed her locker shut nosily, she had gym next as she wasn't looking forward too it. Sasuke and peter had it in for each other while sasukes wife Aphrodite seemed oblivious to her husband cheating. It was painful to watch. Sighing with much regret she pulled herself up and walked through the gym doors. WITH any luck they would be doing something fun. She quickly changed into her shorts and tee before stepping out into the gym. Scanning the kids gathered there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 01:16 AM
Xenon laughs softly his long fox colored hair was tied up in a ponytail and his green eyes glowed with wisdom and a bit of excitement. " don't worry you'll be having Naruto as your teacher not Sasuke and yes I know he's a bit of a flirt but he just can't help it" he says kindly as he walks towards the school.

Naruto was there in the gym talking to Sasuke who was once again shirtless showing his powerful tattooed muscles. Naruto was wearing a white collar shirt with some blue jeans his messy sun colored hair shined a bit in the light as his sky blue eyes glowed a bit when he saw grace. With a cute kind smile he waves at her happily. Sasukes kinda long black and white hair was tied up in a small ponytail. His left blue eye and his right blood red eye glowed with pride and strength like a alpha of sorts.

rubinaito
July 1st, 2017, 01:20 AM
Amelia stuck her tongue out slightly as she entered the gym. "Naruto is worse sometimes," She giggled before waving at her grandfather.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 01:21 AM
Xenon laughs softly " oh really how so?" He says playfully as he walks by her. Sasuke sees them and smiles as he waves back at her

Poppyfrost
July 1st, 2017, 01:23 AM
(XD You guys make my day)

Peter was wearing his gym clothes, unable to take his eyes off of Sasuke. His damn teacher. Blinking, Peter's attention was soon shaken off from Sasuke as one of his best friends came up behind him and laughed.

"Who ya starin' at, Rabbit?" He teased, ruffling Peter's hair.

Peter smiled and blushed. "N-Nobody.. Nobody at all.." He said softly.

Jax laughed again. "Sure, Sure.." He trailed off before patting Peter's shoulder. "Here, come and play with us. We're playing Truth or Dare until Coach tells us what to do!"

Peter smiled some more and nodded. "O-Okay, I'll join." He followed Jax to his group of friends, sitting down and playing Truth or Dare with them for the time being.

Ross was among them, smiling and waving at Peter with a friendly smile. "Hey, Peter."

rubinaito
July 1st, 2017, 01:23 AM
"Have you seen him around Sage and Grace?!" Amelia demanded, walking after her father.

Teggy
July 1st, 2017, 01:29 AM
ill post when I'm done crying XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 01:29 AM
Xenon laughs softly " no I haven't do tell me what you mean by that" he says smiling

Sasuke nods as he begins to yell " everyone gather around!!" He yells loudly

wren
July 1st, 2017, 01:34 AM
Grace waves back at naruto in a grid fly manner. He was young and cute for a teacher. Which. Was kinds bad since she came down on peter and sasuke. But her feelings where well preserved and hidden beyond uncovery

Poppyfrost
July 1st, 2017, 01:43 AM
Peter looked up, standing up and walking towards Sasuke, along with Jax and Ross and their little group of friends.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 01:55 AM
Sasuke smiles " so what sport should we play today! It's a free day due to some stuff so have fun doing stuff!"

Naruto smiles happily when she waved back. He begins to bow to Sasuke as he suddenly leaves in a hurry

Teggy
July 1st, 2017, 02:05 AM
Skye sat at a table with her head down. (idk what to post)

Poppyfrost
July 1st, 2017, 02:08 AM
Jax shrugged. "We can do whatever we want?" He asked Sasuke.

Peter just stood next to Ross and Jax, blushing deeply as he looked down at his feet. Sasuke was handsome as hell, and he knew it was very wrong to fall in love with his teacher. The school would not tolerate that. (What if Sasuke called Peter into his office and they had a talk? XD)

rubinaito
July 1st, 2017, 02:25 AM
I'm going to sleep now, but! I will leave you with one last post!

--

Amelia paused, looking back into the gym. She gazed at Ross for a moment, before looking away and hurrying towards her father. "They all flirt with each other," Amelia explained to Xenon.

--

Sage walked by Naruto, whispering something in his ear (hey~) before winking flirtatiously at Grace.

wren
July 1st, 2017, 01:27 PM
Grace blushed on her way over toward them before watching naruto hurry off. She raised an eyebrow questioning why he moved away from sasuke so quickly. She looked at sage and shrugged. Mouthing "what's wrong with him?" before looking over at sasuke and changing directions so she was at the head of the group. Standing just a foot away.

Aphrodite walked in. Flipping her golden hair over her shoulder and walking up next to sasuke. "Do you know where winter is?" she questioned. Draping over him. "Or where any of the kids are? I need to have a family meeting" she responded briskly. Looking kinda flustered and angry. She hid most of it behind a fake smile.

rubinaito
July 1st, 2017, 02:06 PM
"I don't know," Sage mouthed back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 02:12 PM
Sasuke smiles " he's probably at the star room and the kids are coming soon xenon is with his kid and the others are coming soon " don't worry they'll be here and if you want I can call winter here" he says kindly as Sasuke nods at jax " yep! "

Xenon laughs softly " well I mostly see them flirting with him. And you gotta admit our teachers are kinda like models in a way so I won't blame them for flirting..." he sees Naruto hurry off. " but it is a bit odd that Naruto didn't stay to chat "

Naruto was running at this point towards his office he keeps checking the time on his watch as he runs in a hurry towards his office once there. He immediately opens the door and sighs loudly " Luna stay away from the eggs" a huge sliver snake was wrapped around some bird eggs and had her mouth wide and ready to eat only stopping when Naruto came in.

Poppyfrost
July 1st, 2017, 05:27 PM
Sasuke smiles " he's probably at the star room and the kids are coming soon xenon is with his kid and the others are coming soon " don't worry they'll be here and if you want I can call winter here" he says kindly as Sasuke nods at jax " yep! "

Xenon laughs softly " well I mostly see them flirting with him. And you gotta admit our teachers are kinda like models in a way so I won't blame them for flirting..." he sees Naruto hurry off. " but it is a bit odd that Naruto didn't stay to chat "

Naruto was running at this point towards his office he keeps checking the time on his watch as he runs in a hurry towards his office once there. He immediately opens the door and sighs loudly " Luna stay away from the eggs" a huge sliver snake was wrapped around some bird eggs and had her mouth wide and ready to eat only stopping when Naruto came in.

Jax nodded. "Cool, cool.." He took Peter's wrist and dragged him to the bleachers again, sitting down and smirking. "Truth or Dare, Peter?" He said with a cheeky grin.

Ross rolled his eyes and smiled, sitting down with them.

"U-Um, Dare.." Peter said softly.

"Go tell Coach that he's hot."

"WHAT?!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 1st, 2017, 10:38 PM
Sasuke yawns a bit as he begins to talk to lucifer who just came by

Poppyfrost
July 2nd, 2017, 02:59 PM
Jax pushed Peter towards Sasuke, smirking and nodding. "Go on." He mouthed.

Ross sighed. "Jax, why would you torture Peter like that..?" He rolled his eyes. "Don't be so mean towards him."

Jax laughed. "I can't help it if he's like that!"

Peter looked up at Sasuke, blushing madly. "I-I-I-" He stammered, unable to speak clearly. "I t-thing you're h-h-hot.." He said softly, before turning around and making a beeline towards Jax.

Jax laughed some more. "You actually did it?! Great job, Peter!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 3rd, 2017, 01:37 PM
Sasuke looks at peter and smiles " mind saying it again I couldn't hear " he says in a playful husky voice

Poppyfrost
July 3rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Sasuke looks at peter and smiles " mind saying it again I couldn't hear " he says in a playful husky voice

Jax looked at Peter with wide eyes and a goofy grin, pushing Peter towards Sasuke again. "Go on, Peter.. He didn't hear!" He laughed.

Peter blushed furiously. "I think.. I think you're.. Hot.." He said nervously, looking down at the ground.