PDA

View Full Version : Ask me or my characters anything!!

ChaosBringer.
January 16th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Hello, hello, WCO! Here, you get to ask me and my oc's whatever you want! (Please stay appropriate and in the guidelines) If a question is specifically for a character, say something like "Blazekit, how did.." or "Hey Dreamingbloom!"

Here are my characters:

Thunderclan:
Fawnpaw
Vinekit(Dead)
Quiverrun(Missing)
Mushroompaw

Shadowclan:

Stagskull
Albatrosspaw
Dreamingbloom
Cryingelk
Burnkit(Missing)

Riverclan:
Craneblood(Dead)
Blazekit(Dead)
Ghostkit

Windclan:

Whisperingpaw
Vixenstare

I'll try my best to make the answers as canon as possible^^
Mentions: elaif The Doctor RavensCall Rose

Hestia!
January 16th, 2024, 07:03 PM
how did vinekit die? (im sorry if this is a sensitive topic for them if they choose to answer.)

ChaosBringer.
January 16th, 2024, 07:06 PM
how did vinekit die? (im sorry if this is a sensitive topic for them if they choose to answer.)

"Oh.. I was training with Cracklekit and everything went dark. I met him at the border and he said he killed me. Cracklekit also said it was an accident, so I forgave him!"

GoldenRavenWings
January 16th, 2024, 07:21 PM
What happened to Craneblood and Blazekit? ChaosBringer.

ChaosBringer.
January 16th, 2024, 07:22 PM
What happened to Craneblood and Blazekit? ChaosBringer.

Blazekit was killed by an loner, and Craneblood was killed by Ottersplash

ellie
January 16th, 2024, 07:33 PM
ChaosBringer.

What happened to all the kitties who are missing/dead and did you chose to let it happen - I ask this respectfully? /lh

I’m curious because I’m super protective of my kitties and I’m just genuinely interested. :)

ChaosBringer.
January 16th, 2024, 07:36 PM
ChaosBringer.

What happened to all the kitties who are missing/dead and did you chose to let it happen - I ask this respectfully? /lh

I’m curious because I’m super protective of my kitties and I’m just genuinely interested. :)

Quiverrun went missing because I barely rped him, Craneblood was killed, so was Vinekit. Blazekit was killed, and Burnkit ran away

elaif
January 16th, 2024, 07:37 PM
Since I'm a HUGE fan of Whisperingpaw, is there someone he's romantically interested in? Does he have a little crush that brightens his day?

Whispering deserves the world ;-; ChaosBringer.

ChaosBringer.
January 16th, 2024, 07:41 PM
Since I'm a HUGE fan of Whisperingpaw, is there someone he's romantically interested in? Does he have a little crush that brightens his day?

Whispering deserves the world ;-; ChaosBringer.
He once had a crush on a molly named Hazypaw! After she vanished Whisperingpaw never had a crush again, but maybe that will change^^

Snowyfeathr
January 16th, 2024, 08:26 PM
ChaosBringer.

Craneblood, remember a little brown kitty with yellow eyes?

ChaosBringer.
January 16th, 2024, 08:38 PM
ChaosBringer.

Craneblood, remember a little brown kitty with yellow eyes?

"I don't think so. I can't remember much from my life, and Starclan won't tell me much."

ChaosBringer.
January 17th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Bump^^

ChaosBringer.
January 20th, 2024, 12:53 PM
I wanna answer questionnnnsss

hades.
January 20th, 2024, 12:59 PM
Hey, Vinekit! Do you hate anyone?
ChaosBringer.

ChaosBringer.
January 20th, 2024, 01:08 PM
Hey, Vinekit! Do you hate anyone?
ChaosBringer.

"Why would I hate anyone? Everyone is pretty nice!"

ChaosBringer.
January 22nd, 2024, 08:46 AM
Bump

Streamtail
January 22nd, 2024, 08:51 AM
Albotrosspaw, do you enjoy being attacked by a vicious army of kits and being blamed for all of our crimes?

ChaosBringer.

ChaosBringer.
January 22nd, 2024, 08:53 AM
Albotrosspaw, do you enjoy being attacked by a vicious army of kits and being blamed for all of our crimes?

ChaosBringer.

"Ha! I don't mind! They're just playing, and I think it's cute!"

Streamtail
January 22nd, 2024, 08:55 AM
"Ha! I don't mind! They're just playing, and I think it's cute!"
You are a very nice cat... I almost feel bad for blaming you for all my crimes...

Snowyfeathr
January 22nd, 2024, 08:56 PM
ChaosBringer.

Dreamingbloom, what's your opinion on tractors

ChaosBringer.
January 23rd, 2024, 08:55 AM
ChaosBringer.

Dreamingbloom, what's your opinion on tractors

"A what? I haven't heard if such a thing. Is it a twoleg monster? A type of prey?"

Snowyfeathr
January 23rd, 2024, 08:58 AM
"A what? I haven't heard if such a thing. Is it a twoleg monster? A type of prey?"

A tractor is a large kind of twoleg monster that usually works out in a field, or on thunderpaths, and typically pulls a trailer or smaller twoleg monster behind it.

ChaosBringer.
January 23rd, 2024, 09:07 AM
A tractor is a large kind of twoleg monster that usually works out in a field, or on thunderpaths, and typically pulls a trailer or smaller twoleg monster behind it.

"....That's...Terrifying. But I won't let them into Shadowclan camp. Or anywhere near."