PDA

View Full Version : Character Design

Saki
January 15th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Hi! I am making a show for youtube and was wondering if you guys could send me some character designs I could feature! You will be credited in the end I promise! It can say your WCO user, discord user, instagram, tiktok, youtube channel, whatever you want. I only want simple deigns please! Depending on how much I like your character will depend on it's role. Side character, background character, main character, blah blah blah. Please, please, please only do simple designs with full body! I will be animating this by myself so I can't do anything really extra.

STORYLINE:

A mad scientist who thinks he's king named Gary creates 4 subject. Princess Abomination (Abom for shot), Prince Blonde (Blonde for short), KitKat (His emotional support cat that can talk), and Ash (The main character). He sends off his creations telling them to spread around the world, their royalty, and he's a king. Ash explores all over the world, very quickly discovering her magic powers of fire. She makes lots of animal friends and lots of mistakes. (She may even fall in love *wink wink*)

WHAT I WANT:

Ash's love interest
Some friends of Ash's that appear sometimes
VERY simple designs (Character making websites are allowed to be entered if they don't have 2737836473647367346736473 accessories. A necklace that is signifigant to their story is ok.
Magic is okay since the realm is magical

Example of crediting:

"Character Name" Design By: Username (Platform)

FORM:

Username:
Platform:
Gender of Character:
Personality of Character:
Character Name:
Picture of character or detailed desc:
Some backstory:
Plot ideas for them:
Other:
Questions:
Mention Me: Batt.

OH AND BTW:

If you win Ash's love interest I'll give you 1,000kk
If you participate i'll give you 100kk
If you make a character I really like I'll give you 500kk
If you meet all these standards I'll give you... alll this kk combined AND an extra 1000kk

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6392&pictureid=47114

Kieran.
January 15th, 2024, 02:18 PM
Batt.

Are we talking furry characters or like humans
also r bases ok?
(pls say furry pls say furry)

Saki
January 15th, 2024, 02:22 PM
Batt.

Are we talking furry characters or like humans
also r bases ok?
(pls say furry pls say furry)

Yes and no kinda, they can have like a tail and ears but I don't hate comment n' stuff cuz their SO annoying. Tail, ears, and nose is okay. Maybe not like full fur-suit kinda thing. Not against furries or anything just don't want hate. Animals are okay like having a talk wolf buddy or smth is cool!

I am looking for like full character so please full drawing, no color is fine though

TheFateSeeker_88
January 15th, 2024, 02:36 PM
Are no websites ok? I don't have any in mind and my brain is like fireworks, I alr have forty WC names and 50000 normal humanoid names. If yes, here is my form: if no, I'll post soon with an actual website. I'll get my disc soon dw{ is Ash lesbian ? } I'm sorry I don't have a drawing rn I'm too lazy ;-;

Design By: TheFateSeeker_88's brain (Me)

Username: TheFateSeeker_88
Gender of Character: Male { If Ash is lesbian, he is a woman undercover bc her parents said she needed to marry but Lio hates men. She tells her dad she is lesbian and her dad said that once he died, Lio would burn all her clothes and wear boy clothes and fake sideburns. Lio is royalty in the village of Akrabar, but she now acts like just a rich man, hoping to marry an individual... But what if someone finds out? Or if Ash does? } { If Ash isn't, Lio was a lone bounty hunter from the county far away, running from his past life to seek real adventure. He is pretty weak until he discovers he is good at using magic and goes off with a new life: The Wizard of Headsman. He soon realizes that it is lonely without someone to love, and it was hard doing magic himself. Until he meets Ash. }
Personality of Character: { If Ash is lesbian, kind, clumsy, people-pleaser, troubled. }
Character Name: Lio H. Haroldson
Picture of character or detailed desc: A sweet looking gentleman with nice clothes and long dark brown curly hair. His skin is like the sandy beaches near she shore but he does have the heart of the sun.
Some backstory: Uh, where gender is..
Plot ideas for them: He/she meets Ash in an akward manner, as he tripped over a root and she saved him, suddenly feeling hot in enbarrasment. He would introduce himself, wiping the mud off his face. He shook himself, looking at her. God, she is gorgeous, I look like a pheasant to her, he thinks sadly. He nodded at her, " Hello, madam. You seem.. Lost. Would you like some help back to the village? " He asks, his warm, polite smile smearing across his ginger face. He blows some hair out of his face, trying to look dignified. He looked into her calming eyes.. " I didn't get your name. I'm Lio, and you? "
Other: His magic accessory is one pure silver necklace with a copper-colored gem in it, mixed with iridescent saffire colored streaks in it. It seems to emit warmth and happiness.
Questions: At the top of the page

Kieran.
January 15th, 2024, 02:43 PM
Username: Kieran.
Platform: WCO
Gender of Character: Non-binary(fem)
Personality of Character: Ambitious, loud, and stubborn
Character Name: Akita
Picture of character or detailed desc: here (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6681&pictureid=47113)
Some backstory: Grew up on a small farm outside of the place Ash lives. They had a normal life until they stumbled into Ash. They quickly hit off as friends and It's never been the same for Akita. They think of Ash as much more than a friend but aren't telling her anything in fear of backlash.
Plot ideas for them: Just general bonding time with eachother. Maybe Ash has flashbacks of when they met.
Other: they really like wolves
Questions: nope

Saki
January 15th, 2024, 02:52 PM
Are no websites ok? I don't have any in mind and my brain is like fireworks, I alr have forty WC names and 50000 normal humanoid names. If yes, here is my form: if no, I'll post soon with an actual website. I'll get my disc soon dw{ is Ash lesbian ? } I'm sorry I don't have a drawing rn I'm too lazy ;-;

Design By: TheFateSeeker_88's brain (Me)

Username: TheFateSeeker_88
Gender of Character: Male { If Ash is lesbian, he is a woman undercover bc her parents said she needed to marry but Lio hates men. She tells her dad she is lesbian and her dad said that once he died, Lio would burn all her clothes and wear boy clothes and fake sideburns. Lio is royalty in the village of Akrabar, but she now acts like just a rich man, hoping to marry an individual... But what if someone finds out? Or if Ash does? } { If Ash isn't, Lio was a lone bounty hunter from the county far away, running from his past life to seek real adventure. He is pretty weak until he discovers he is good at using magic and goes off with a new life: The Wizard of Headsman. He soon realizes that it is lonely without someone to love, and it was hard doing magic himself. Until he meets Ash. }
Personality of Character: { If Ash is lesbian, kind, clumsy, people-pleaser, troubled. }
Character Name: Lio H. Haroldson
Picture of character or detailed desc: A sweet looking gentleman with nice clothes and long dark brown curly hair. His skin is like the sandy beaches near she shore but he does have the heart of the sun.
Some backstory: Uh, where gender is..
Plot ideas for them: He/she meets Ash in an akward manner, as he tripped over a root and she saved him, suddenly feeling hot in enbarrasment. He would introduce himself, wiping the mud off his face. He shook himself, looking at her. God, she is gorgeous, I look like a pheasant to her, he thinks sadly. He nodded at her, " Hello, madam. You seem.. Lost. Would you like some help back to the village? " He asks, his warm, polite smile smearing across his ginger face. He blows some hair out of his face, trying to look dignified. He looked into her calming eyes.. " I didn't get your name. I'm Lio, and you? "
Other: His magic accessory is one pure silver necklace with a copper-colored gem in it, mixed with iridescent saffire colored streaks in it. It seems to emit warmth and happiness.
Questions: At the top of the page
All websites are okay as long as you don't include a bunch of Accessories. The necklace is fine though because it is signifigant to the character. Ash is pansexual, also I forgot to add in the form age. How old is your character (ash is supposed to be like a teen )

What platform should I put you as? Like in the credits.

Saki
January 15th, 2024, 02:53 PM
Picture of character or detailed desc: IN THE WORKS!
Some backstory: Grew up on a small farm outside of the place Ash lives. They had a normal life until they stumbled into Ash. They quickly hit off as friends and It's never been the same for Akita. They think of Ash as much more than a friend but aren't telling her anything in fear of backlash.
Plot ideas for them: Just general bonding time with eachother. Maybe Ash has flashbacks of when they met.
Other: nope

Accepted, I'll wait for the picture on ur post.

TheFateSeeker_88
January 15th, 2024, 02:55 PM
All websites are okay as long as you don't include a bunch of Accessories. The necklace is fine though because it is signifigant to the character. Ash is pansexual, also I forgot to add in the form age. How old is your character (ash is supposed to be like a teen )

For the website thing I meant are websites required
and Lio's age is 19

Saki
January 15th, 2024, 02:59 PM
For the website thing I meant are websites required
and Lio's age is 19

Websites are not required, you can do a description, or draw it, or website. I just wanna know the appearence

Alr, I don't have a set age yet for Ash but we'll see about love interest. I wanna get more people to sign up their characters before I do anything. But I can say for a fact that you will get your character in the show somewhere. (Maybe not the first episode because build up, btw do you want me to send you the link to the show when I'm done the episodes? It's just on yt)

TheFateSeeker_88
January 15th, 2024, 03:05 PM
Websites are not required, you can do a description, or draw it, or website. I just wanna know the appearence

Alr, I don't have a set age yet for Ash but we'll see about love interest. I wanna get more people to sign up their characters before I do anything. But I can say for a fact that you will get your character in the show somewhere. (Maybe not the first episode because build up, btw do you want me to send you the link to the show when I'm done the episodes? It's just on yt)

Sure ^^ I'll give you my disc later bc I am in 200 clans rn so xD

Saki
January 15th, 2024, 03:24 PM
Picture of character or detailed desc: here (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6681&pictureid=47113)
Other: they really like wolves

Love the picture but cant do the wolf bc animation is hard so it may just be a circle

Kieran.
January 15th, 2024, 03:25 PM
Love the picture but cant do the wolf bc animation is hard so it may just be a circle
thats fine

TheFateSeeker_88
January 17th, 2024, 11:08 PM
Sure ^^ I'll give you my disc later bc I am in 200 clans rn so xD

DISC: Woffles_88
Batt.