PDA

View Full Version : Warrior cats series...

Saki
January 13th, 2024, 07:47 PM
Hey! I was thinking... we should get a group of like 10 or so people to make a Warrior cats show! (And post it on youtube) It will not be of the books, It will be our own little creation, out own characters and our own drama!

RULES:

There will NOT be excessive gore and blood! (Tiny blood splats, scratches, and battling is fine. But no realistic major injuries so no scourge vs tigerstars, no tearing peices of skin blah blah blah)
Cursing is a definite NO NO! (On the voice acting-ness)
BE NICEEEEEEEEE
There can be more than one person working on the scene
I will review all the videos btw!

Requirements:

If you'd like to animate you have to send me an example of your art or I will discard your request
I need your gmail because that's how we'll communicate
If I want to keep this going I need people to be active! I don't mean replying after 5 minutes but please try to check the gmail everyday.

"Roles":

Script writer: The person will have a doc, only they can edit said doc but everyone can comment. They will choose the character's dialouge and be mostly talking to them artists

Storyline-write: Everyone. We will all snag ideas and put them together in a nice mush. If two people argue everyone votes!

Background artists: They drawing the backgrounds for the animation

Animators: They will be animating the cats and stuff.

Voice-actors: All recordings will be recorded in video form and sent to my gmail. All recordings must go through me before sent off so I can make sure that there is no scheming!

You will be able to participate in ALL roles (If you want) but you need to have a main role.

And with that the form!

Nickname:
Gmail:
Art Example (If artist): ONLY PUT CAT ART EXAMPLES
Preferred gender:
Role(s):
Other:
Questions:
Mention Me: Batt.

People in so far:

Bat, Animator

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS GOING ON YOUTUBE! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT YOU SHOULD NOT SIGN UP!

Saki
January 14th, 2024, 08:14 AM
bump

Saki
January 23rd, 2024, 01:03 PM
bump

Levi 99
January 23rd, 2024, 01:10 PM
Will it be a creation of your own, or are you guys just going to be using the stories from WCO and animating them?