PDA

View Full Version : Human RP ~ PRIVATE

Goldfish_
June 29th, 2017, 08:22 PM
So basically were just gonna make humans and do human things with them and have fun. It will be kind of like PDH. If you want to invite someone to RP with us make sure you ask me first. And if you could link a picture instead of describing that would be great too. The love interest and history well come up in the RP later on.

The Form
Name~
Age~
Gender~
Sexuality~
Looks~
Personality~
Other~

Goldfish_
June 29th, 2017, 08:59 PM
The Form
Name~ Blaine//Devin//Ally
Age~ 18//17//21
Gender~Male//Male//Female
Sexuality~ Gay//Straight//Bisexual
Looks~
Blaine-https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/a/a6/Tumblr_ngpj277qcL1qa3ptgo2_1280.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20141217034049
Devin-https://s4.favim.com/orig/140422/blue-eyes-boy-cute-grunge-Favim.com-1694405.jpg
Ally-http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2011/03/b694/01.jpg
Personality~TBRP'D
Other~ Ally and Devin are brother and sister

{I really like this picture It's just cute :lovepoke:}

Poppyfrost
June 29th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Name~ Peter Evlain
Age~ 17
Gender~ Male
Sexuality~ Homosexual
Looks~ On charrie website (In signature)
Personality~ TBRP'D
Other~ Check my character website for all of his information :3

Goldfish_
June 29th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Name~ Peter Evlain
Age~ 17
Gender~ Male
Sexuality~ Homosexual
Looks~ On charrie website (In signature)
Personality~ TBRP'D
Other~ Check my character website for all of his information :3

Perfect! You ready to start? Also I need to make a charrie site I had started one but never finished.

Poppyfrost
June 29th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Perfect! You ready to start? Also I need to make a charrie site I had started one but never finished.

Sure! :3)

Goldfish_
June 29th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Blaine was sitting a park bench eating his lunch.

Ally and Devin were both lying on a blanket on the grass at the park talking.

Poppyfrost
June 29th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Peter was lying beneath a tree, reading a book quietly.

Goldfish_
June 29th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Blaine got up to throw his trash away when he kick a tree root and fell on top of some guy. "I am so sorry." Blaine pushed himself off the guy and stood up.

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Blaine got up to throw his trash away when he kick a tree root and fell on top of some guy. "I am so sorry." Blaine pushed himself off the guy and stood up.

Peter's eyes widened and he blushed, looking up at Blaine in surprise. "O-Oh, it's alright." He smiled kindly. "Are you alright?"

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 12:02 PM
When Peter blushed, Blaine did too. "Uh... yeah. Sorry. Are you okay?" Blaine blushed again. He's really cute, Blaine thought

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 12:10 PM
When Peter blushed, Blaine did too. "Uh... yeah. Sorry. Are you okay?" Blaine blushed again. He's really cute, Blaine thought

"Yes, I'm alright. Thank you." He stood up, brushing some dust off his shirt. "What's your name? I'm Peter." He said with a cute smile.

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 12:14 PM
"Hi Peter. I'm Blaine. What're you reading?" Blaine smiled, showing his perfect, white teeth.

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 12:19 PM
"Hi Peter. I'm Blaine. What're you reading?" Blaine smiled, showing his perfect, white teeth.

"Blaine's a nice name." Peter smiled some more, then he looked at his book. "Oh, I'm reading Alice in Wonderland." He smiled.

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 12:26 PM
"Thanks. I never cared for that book, but that's just my opinion. I do like the Mad Hatter though." Blaine laughed. "Well I have to go now. It was nice meeting you, Peter. Wanna meet up here tomorrow?"

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 12:27 PM
"Thanks. I never cared for that book, but that's just my opinion. I do like the Mad Hatter though." Blaine laughed. "Well I have to go now. It was nice meeting you, Peter. Wanna meet up here tomorrow?"

Peter giggled. "Sure!" He smiled. "It was nice meeting you too, Blaine."

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 12:35 PM
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow." Blaine smiled and walked away.

Ally and Devin gathered their things and went for a walk around the park.

{do you want to create another character to do something with Ally and Devin?}

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 12:40 PM
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow." Blaine smiled and walked away.

Ally and Devin gathered their things and went for a walk around the park.

{do you want to create another character to do something with Ally and Devin?}

(Maybe I will later XD But you'll have to remind me because I might forget)

Peter blushed and watched him go, hugging his book against his chest and biting his lip. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He was in love with Blaine already.

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 12:43 PM
AWWW I just love, love}

It was later in the night, Blaine was getting ready for bed. He put on some shorts and took of his shirt. He got under the covers and closed his eyes, he was still think about Peter. I just met him, Blaine fell asleep.

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 12:50 PM
AWWW I just love, love}

It was later in the night, Blaine was getting ready for bed. He put on some shorts and took of his shirt. He got under the covers and closed his eyes, he was still think about Peter. I just met him, Blaine fell asleep.

(So cute <3)

Peter fell asleep as well in his bed, but he'd been awake hours earlier, just thinking about Blaine. He wondered what would happen the next day, before quietly falling asleep.

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 12:54 PM
{Because there's only two of us could you please stop quoting?}

The next day Blaine was sitting on a blanket, big enough for two, under the tree. He had gotten lunch for him and Peter. Hot dogs, fries, and drinks from the food truck in the park.

{Ally and Devin are just hanging out at their place since they have nothing to do for now}

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Yeah sorry XD)

Peter saw Blaine and ran over, smiling. "Hey Blaine!" He said happily, sitting down next to him. "You got lunch for the both of us? That's so kind of you!" Peter laughed in a cute way. "Thank you!"

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 02:23 PM
"Hey Peter" Blaine smiled. "Yeah I thought it'd be nice." When Peter laughed, Blaine blushed. He patted the blanket next to him.

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Peter sat down beside Blaine and smiled. "That's really nice of you, Blaine." He said happily. "So. How are you?"

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 03:21 PM
"You're welcome." Blaine blushed. "I'm great. How are you?" Alex pulled out the food, He handed a hot dog to Peter.

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 09:16 PM
"You're welcome." Blaine blushed. "I'm great. How are you?" Alex pulled out the food, He handed a hot dog to Peter.

Peter took the hot dog, his fingers brushed up against Blaine's. "I'm doing great." Peter said with a smile.

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 09:21 PM
{I love that feeling. When somebody's hand that I like brushes against mine. it's magical}

Blaine felt Peter's fingers brush against his, and he blushed. "That's great. So what do you want to talk about?" Blaine took a bite out of his own hotdog.

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 09:23 PM
{I love that feeling. When somebody's hand that I like brushes against mine. it's magical}

Blaine felt Peter's fingers brush against his, and he blushed. "That's great. So what do you want to talk about?" Blaine took a bite out of his own hotdog.

XD Me too)

Peter bit his lip. "Do you have a lover?" He asked Blaine, taking a bite of his hot dog as well.

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 09:27 PM
{Wait what. This question already? THEY MET YESTERDAY!?!?!?! XD}

Blaine's eyes widened and he blushed. He swallowed the food in his mouth and took a sip of his drink. "N-no." If even possible Blaine blushed deeper. "D-do you?" Blaine took another sip of his drink.

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 09:32 PM
{Wait what. This question already? THEY MET YESTERDAY!?!?!?! XD}

Blaine's eyes widened and he blushed. He swallowed the food in his mouth and took a sip of his drink. "N-no." If even possible Blaine blushed deeper. "D-do you?" Blaine took another sip of his drink.

XD)

Peter shook his head. "No, neither do I." He said softly, finishing his hot dog and taking a sip of his drink.

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 09:53 PM
"Oh okay." Blaine finished his hot dog too and started munching on fries. "Why do you ask?" Blaine had set down his fries and was staring hard at Peter.

{It is so weird to me that in two different RP's two of my different guys are flirting with the same guy. XD}

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 11:05 PM
"Oh okay." Blaine finished his hot dog too and started munching on fries. "Why do you ask?" Blaine had set down his fries and was staring hard at Peter.

{It is so weird to me that in two different RP's two of my different guys are flirting with the same guy. XD}

Nah XD)

Peter shrugged. "I was just wondering." He smiled a bit, chewing on one of his fries. He looked at Blaine and smiled some more. "Why are you staring?" He teased.

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Blaine snapped out of it and looked down at his food then back up at Peter. "Just your eyes, they're pretty." Blaine smiled and eat the last of his fries and to a few sips of his drink.

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Blaine snapped out of it and looked down at his food then back up at Peter. "Just your eyes, they're pretty." Blaine smiled and eat the last of his fries and to a few sips of his drink.

Peter blushed deeply, smiling and biting his lip. "T-Thank you.." He said softly, his heart beating faster. "That's really kind of you.."

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 11:38 PM
"You're welcome. What do you want to do?" Blaine put all his trash in his bag to throw away all together.

Poppyfrost
June 30th, 2017, 11:43 PM
"You're welcome. What do you want to do?" Blaine put all his trash in his bag to throw away all together.

Peter shrugged a bit. "I don't know, um.. Maybe you can come over to my house to play some video games..?" He said hesitantly.

Goldfish_
June 30th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Blain e's not to into video games but he really liked Peter. "Sounds good to me. Want me to take your trash? " Blaine stood up holding his trash and held out his hand to take Peters.

Poppyfrost
July 2nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Blain e's not to into video games but he really liked Peter. "Sounds good to me. Want me to take your trash? " Blaine stood up holding his trash and held out his hand to take Peters.

"Great!" He smiled, standing up as well. "No, I got it. Thanks for offering, though!" Peter said with bright eyes.

Goldfish_
July 2nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Standing next to Peter, Blaine held out his hand. "Walk with me?" Blaine smiled his cute little smile.

Poppyfrost
July 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Standing next to Peter, Blaine held out his hand. "Walk with me?" Blaine smiled his cute little smile.

Peter nodded, smiling. His cheeks turned a soft pink color as he reached over and gently took Blaine's hand, blushing a bit harder.

Goldfish_
July 2nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
Blaine blushed just as deep when Peters hand touched his. He gripped Peters hand and gave it a small squeeze. Blaine started walking toward the trash can.

Poppyfrost
July 2nd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Blaine blushed just as deep when Peters hand touched his. He gripped Peters hand and gave it a small squeeze. Blaine started walking toward the trash can.

Peter smiled and stayed close to Blaine's side, setting his trash in the trash can before glancing over at Blaine's handsome face.

Goldfish_
July 2nd, 2017, 08:14 PM
{Oh so sweet.♥}

Blaine threw his trash in the trash can too and noticed Peter look at him. Blaine turned around and started walking back to pick up his blanket. "What game are we gonna play?"

Poppyfrost
July 2nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
{Oh so sweet.♥}

Blaine threw his trash in the trash can too and noticed Peter look at him. Blaine turned around and started walking back to pick up his blanket. "What game are we gonna play?"

Peter giggled and blushed harder at Blaine. "I'll let you choose, you're the guest." He smiled.

Goldfish_
July 2nd, 2017, 09:52 PM
Oh crap. I don't know anything about video games. Blaine thought. "Okay nice" Blaine just smiled and laughed a bit.

Poppyfrost
July 2nd, 2017, 10:03 PM
Oh crap. I don't know anything about video games. Blaine thought. "Okay nice" Blaine just smiled and laughed a bit.

Peter walked with Blaine towards his house, still holding his hand with a small smile.

Goldfish_
July 2nd, 2017, 10:10 PM
Blaine held on to Peters hand as they walk. He gave Peters hand a small, gental squeeze.

Poppyfrost
July 2nd, 2017, 10:37 PM
Blaine held on to Peters hand as they walk. He gave Peters hand a small, gental squeeze.

Peter smiled some more, biting his lip and looking at the ground as they continued walking. He returned the gentle squeeze, standing a bit closer to Blaine.

Goldfish_
July 2nd, 2017, 11:17 PM
Blaine blushed deeply. He moved closer to Peter, their hips were practically touching. Blaine looked over at Peter and smiled.

Poppyfrost
July 2nd, 2017, 11:22 PM
Blaine blushed deeply. He moved closer to Peter, their hips were practically touching. Blaine looked over at Peter and smiled.

Peter glanced over at Blaine and smiled a little as well, his blush spreading to his neck. They eventually made it to Peter's house and Peter led Blaine inside, shutting and locking the door before letting go of Blaine's hand. "Make yourself at home!" Peter said with a smile.

Goldfish_
July 2nd, 2017, 11:30 PM
Blaine walked in Peters house. He was kind of sad when Peter let go of his hand. "Okay. I will." Blaine smiled and then layer down on the floor. He started moving his arms and legs in the motion of a snow angel. "Ahhh home sweet home." Blaine started laughing.

Poppyfrost
July 3rd, 2017, 12:20 AM
Blaine walked in Peters house. He was kind of sad when Peter let go of his hand. "Okay. I will." Blaine smiled and then layer down on the floor. He started moving his arms and legs in the motion of a snow angel. "Ahhh home sweet home." Blaine started laughing.

Peter laughed as well, taking a blanket and throwing it on top of Blaine before flopping onto him, giggling and sitting up on Blaine's lap. "I trapped you!"

Goldfish_
July 3rd, 2017, 08:25 AM
Blaine was laughing his head off. "Ahhh. You're heavy." Blaine started squirming then gave up and laid all his limbs down still. Blaine was still laughing crazy.

Poppyfrost
July 3rd, 2017, 02:33 PM
Blaine was laughing his head off. "Ahhh. You're heavy." Blaine started squirming then gave up and laid all his limbs down still. Blaine was still laughing crazy.

Peter giggled and rolled off of Blaine. "Really? Wow.." He laughed.

Goldfish_
July 3rd, 2017, 03:14 PM
"Yeah" Blaine smiled as he stood up. He picked up his blanket. As Peter turned around, Blaine took his blanket and put it over Peter's head. The he lead Peter to the couch and pushed him down on it. Once Peter was laying down, Blaine laid on top of him. "Am I?" He asked laughing.

Poppyfrost
July 3rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
"Yeah" Blaine smiled as he stood up. He picked up his blanket. As Peter turned around, Blaine took his blanket and put it over Peter's head. The he lead Peter to the couch and pushed him down on it. Once Peter was laying down, Blaine laid on top of him. "Am I?" He asked laughing.

Peter yelped, squirming around a bit before he fell back onto the couch. Giggling, Peter gasped as Blaine sat on him, knocking some of the air out of him. "Yes!" He laughed, trying to push Blaine off. "You're too heavy!"

Goldfish_
July 3rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
Blaine laughed so hard. He fell off the couch as Peter was pushing him and fell against the table in front of the couch. He cut his fore head on the corner. "OWWWWW." Blaine laid down on his stomach and held his hands up to his head. "AHHH. PETER!" Blaine was screaming out in pain.

{Okay so you can do what you want. but try to get Blaine to stand. Just do it XD #NIKE XD}

Poppyfrost
July 3rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Blaine laughed so hard. He fell off the couch as Peter was pushing him and fell against the table in front of the couch. He cut his fore head on the corner. "OWWWWW." Blaine laid down on his stomach and held his hands up to his head. "AHHH. PETER!" Blaine was screaming out in pain.

{Okay so you can do what you want. but try to get Blaine to stand. Just do it XD #NIKE XD}

Peter looked at Blaine, throwing the blanket off of him and trying to get Blaine to stand up. "Blaine, hey, it's okay, shh.." He tried comforting him, biting his lip in worry. He leaned down and kissed Blaine's head, hoping that would make him feel better.

Goldfish_
July 3rd, 2017, 06:54 PM
Blaine wasn't really crying, but his eyes were watering. He stood up as Peter helped him. He leaned against Peter for support since he felt light headed. Blaine pulled his hands away from his head, they were both red. Blaine fainted from the sight. He fell on the couch.

Poppyfrost
July 3rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
Blaine wasn't really crying, but his eyes were watering. He stood up as Peter helped him. He leaned against Peter for support since he felt light headed. Blaine pulled his hands away from his head, they were both red. Blaine fainted from the sight. He fell on the couch.

Peter sighed quietly, wrapping a bandage around Blaine's cut. He wiped away the blood, looking down at Blaine's lips before he leaned down and kissed them. After a few seconds, he pulled away and put a pillow under Blaine's head, then he pulled the blanket over him before heading into the kitchen to make dinner.

Goldfish_
July 3rd, 2017, 10:26 PM
{Oh wait what. They just eat lunch. XD}

Blaine woke up within minutes. He stood up then fell back on the couch. He stood up again and stayed up this time. He walked slowly into the kitchen and came up behind Peter. "Sorry about that. I'm not a fan of blood and cuts and stuff. Can I wash my hands real quick?" Blaine held up his hands to show Peter but made show he didn't see them himself.

Poppyfrost
July 4th, 2017, 09:52 PM
{Oh wait what. They just eat lunch. XD}

Blaine woke up within minutes. He stood up then fell back on the couch. He stood up again and stayed up this time. He walked slowly into the kitchen and came up behind Peter. "Sorry about that. I'm not a fan of blood and cuts and stuff. Can I wash my hands real quick?" Blaine held up his hands to show Peter but made show he didn't see them himself.

(Dinner takes a long time to make XD)

Peter smiled kindly. "Yes, of course." He turned the sink on so Blaine wouldn't get blood all over the faucet.

Goldfish_
July 4th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Blaine smiled and washed his hands. "So much for a second impression." Blaine turned off the faucet and dried off his hands. Blaine walked up behind Peter and sat his chin on Peter's shoulder. "That already smells great." Blaine put his hands on Peter's hips as Peter cooked. He hoped he wasn't moving too quickly considering they only met yesterday, but he had really strong feelings for the boy in front of him.

Serendipity
July 4th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Blaine smiled and washed his hands. "So much for a second impression." Blaine turned off the faucet and dried off his hands. Blaine walked up behind Peter and sat his chin on Peter's shoulder. "That already smells great." Blaine put his hands on Peter's hips as Peter cooked. He hoped he wasn't moving too quickly considering they only met yesterday, but he had really strong feelings for the boy in front of him.
#Blaiter or #Petine? I ship them all the way

Goldfish_
July 5th, 2017, 10:22 AM
#Blaiter or #Petine? I ship them all the way

{Thanks}

Poppyfrost
July 5th, 2017, 02:48 PM

Peter smiled and continued cooking. "Thank you." He blushed at Blaine's touch, his heart quickening. He as well shared these feelings, but he didn't know if Blaine felt the same way.

Goldfish_
July 5th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Blaine was blushing deeply, so he was glad that Peter couldn't see him. "What're you making?" Blaine looked down at the pot. He wasn't really sure what it was but he knew it smelled great.

Poppyfrost
July 9th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Blaine was blushing deeply, so he was glad that Peter couldn't see him. "What're you making?" Blaine looked down at the pot. He wasn't really sure what it was but he knew it smelled great.

"Chicken noodle soup. It'll help with your head." He smiled, stirring the broth around before setting the spoon down and wiping his hands on the towel.

Goldfish_
July 12th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Awwww. You care about me and we just met yesterday." Blaine smiled even though it couldn't be seen. "You wanna play that video game soon?"

Poppyfrost
July 15th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"Awwww. You care about me and we just met yesterday." Blaine smiled even though it couldn't be seen. "You wanna play that video game soon?"

Peter smiled, blushing some more. "Of course I care about you, Blaine." He giggled. "I'll play it with you as soon as this soup is finished.

Goldfish_
July 28th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Peter smiled, blushing some more. "Of course I care about you, Blaine." He giggled. "I'll play it with you as soon as this soup is finished.

{i feel like I've ruined this RP.}

"Okay." Blaine smiled and nuzzled his face into Peter's shoulder. "Okay."

Poppyfrost
July 28th, 2017, 03:31 PM
{i feel like I've ruined this RP.}

"Okay." Blaine smiled and nuzzled his face into Peter's shoulder. "Okay."

Why?)

Peter blushed, glancing at Blaine and purring softly.

Goldfish_
July 29th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Why?)

Peter blushed, glancing at Blaine and purring softly.

{I just feel like the boys are moving to fast. i also feel like they could have like had a fist kiss and made out and all if I didn't make Blaine get hurt.}
{Blaine chuckled softly. "Beautiful kitty." He said petting Peter's head. His hand stopped on the back of Peter's head and he started to push his hand forward. Blaine was trying to shove Peter's head in the boiling pot. "DIE KITTY, DIE!"}
{I just had to. I don't know why. XDDDD}

Blaine could feel Peter blushing. Blaine tried to purr back because he thought it was cute and smexy, but he couldn't. He started coughing instead.He backed away from Peter, still coughing. Once he finally grabbed hold of him self, he started laughing because he felt like an idiot. He was laughing uncontrollably. "I'm... sorry." he had the biggest smile on his face. He could hardly get the words out because he was laughing so hard.

Poppyfrost
July 29th, 2017, 05:08 PM
{I just feel like the boys are moving to fast. i also feel like they could have like had a fist kiss and made out and all if I didn't make Blaine get hurt.}
{Blaine chuckled softly. "Beautiful kitty." He said petting Peter's head. His hand stopped on the back of Peter's head and he started to push his hand forward. Blaine was trying to shove Peter's head in the boiling pot. "DIE KITTY, DIE!"}
{I just had to. I don't know why. XDDDD}

Blaine could feel Peter blushing. Blaine tried to purr back because he thought it was cute and smexy, but he couldn't. He started coughing instead.He backed away from Peter, still coughing. Once he finally grabbed hold of him self, he started laughing because he felt like an idiot. He was laughing uncontrollably. "I'm... sorry." he had the biggest smile on his face. He could hardly get the words out because he was laughing so hard.

WHAT WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO KILL MY BABY XD)

Peter giggled. "Blaine, you're so silly!" He poured some of the soup into a bowl, turning off the stove and handing the soup to Blaine. "Here, calm down, silly." He smiled, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes. "You're so cute."

Goldfish_
July 29th, 2017, 08:48 PM
WHAT WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO KILL MY BABY XD)

Peter giggled. "Blaine, you're so silly!" He poured some of the soup into a bowl, turning off the stove and handing the soup to Blaine. "Here, calm down, silly." He smiled, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes. "You're so cute."

{XD BECAUSE WHY NOT}

Blaine took the soup. "Hot, hot." Blaine stuck out his tongue and breathed out. "Where do I sit......................." Blaine breathed out his words on purpose. It wasn't that hot any more, his hands got used to it.

Poppyfrost
August 1st, 2017, 10:25 PM
{XD BECAUSE WHY NOT}

Blaine took the soup. "Hot, hot." Blaine stuck out his tongue and breathed out. "Where do I sit......................." Blaine breathed out his words on purpose. It wasn't that hot any more, his hands got used to it.

HE'S SO INNOCENT AND GENTLE YOU MONSTER XD)

Peter gently hooked his arm through Blaine's, leading him to the living room and setting him down on the couch. "You can sit here. I'll sit next to you, if you'd like."

Goldfish_
August 4th, 2017, 06:13 PM
HE'S SO INNOCENT AND GENTLE YOU MONSTER XD)

Peter gently hooked his arm through Blaine's, leading him to the living room and setting him down on the couch. "You can sit here. I'll sit next to you, if you'd like."

{HE SHOVED BLAINE ONTO A COFFEE TABLE. XD Thank you. I have a kitten in my lap. Ahhhhhhhhhh!! She's sleeping.}

Blaine blushed as he felt Peter's arm hook his. "o-okay." He stuttered looking at the boy. He sat down on the couch. "Yeah, yeah of course." Blaine smiled and sat his bowl down on the little table in front of him. "Can I have some water?"

Goldfish_
August 20th, 2017, 03:58 PM
{Just keeping this alive while Skye's away!}