PDA

View Full Version : The Digital world

judas
June 29th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Over the years, we have advanced in technology. We can do almost anything with our phones. By Just clicking the type of food you want to eat, you can have a full meal without getting up. You can drive a car to pick someone up, pay someone, and do pretty much anything. But this year, they've taken it to a new level. Now, when you walk by someone, you get a alert on your phone. This tells you almost everything about them. You can give them a rating from 1-10. So lets say I walked by someone, and they were really rude. So I gave them a 1. It would bring they're score down. So now that person is limited to certain things. Depending on how nice, popular, and talented you are, you only have certain things you can do. Even if you want to ride a bus, you have to be popular. So to give you a better view here is a basic chart thing.
6.00 = Perfect, everyone loves you and you can do whatever you want to
5.55 = Not perfect, but you don't lose anything
5.00 = Your fine, but don't expect to be invited to any high class parties
4.55 = Still Okay, but your not aloud to go to high class places unless invited
4.00 = Average Middle class can attend few things
3.55 = Low, can't attend parties, or high class things
3.00 = Low, Cannot keep/Buy car. Can not attend high class events
2.55 = Cannot ride taxi, own or keep car.
2.00 = Can not ride bus, Taxi or have car Cannot Vote
1.55 & 1.00 = Usually criminals who have gotten out of jail
These are just the ranges Scores like, 4. 67 are fine.
Since the world is a popularity contest, a few people want to change it. What will you do?
--
Form:
Name:
Pronouns:
Looks:
Perso:
Score:
Other:
--
My Form:
Name: Mika
Pronouns: {She/Her}
Looks: TBA
Perso: TBRPed
Score: 4.88
Other: N/A

Serendipity
June 29th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Over the years, we have advanced in technology. We can do almost anything with our phones. By Just clicking the type of food you want to eat, you can have a full meal without getting up. You can drive a car to pick someone up, pay someone, and do pretty much anything. But this year, they've taken it to a new level. Now, when you walk by someone, you get a alert on your phone. This tells you almost everything about them. You can give them a rating from 1-10. So lets say I walked by someone, and they were really rude. So I gave them a 1. It would bring they're score down. So now that person is limited to certain things. Depending on how nice, popular, and talented you are, you only have certain things you can do. Even if you want to ride a bus, you have to be popular. So to give you a better view here is a basic chart thing.
6.00 = Perfect, everyone loves you and you can do whatever you want to
5.55 = Not perfect, but you don't lose anything
5.00 = Your fine, but don't expect to be invited to any high class parties
4.55 = Still Okay, but your not aloud to go to high class places unless invited
4.00 = Average Middle class can attend few things
3.55 = Low, can't attend parties, or high class things
3.00 = Low, Cannot keep/Buy car. Can not attend high class events
2.55 = Cannot ride taxi, own or keep car.
2.00 = Can not ride bus, Taxi or have car Cannot Vote
1.55 & 1.00 = Usually criminals who have gotten out of jail
These are just the ranges Scores like, 4. 67 are fine.
Since the world is a popularity contest, a few people want to change it. What will you do?
--
Form:
Name:
Pronouns:
Looks:
Perso:
Score:
Other:
--
My Form:
Name: Mika
Pronouns: {She/Her}
Looks: TBA
Perso: TBRPed
Score: 4.88
Other: N/A

Name
Ashleigh Newberry
Pronouns
Her & She
Looks
She has light brown hair and green eyes.
Perso
Super nice, kind, athletic, sporty.
Score
Other
You must get 500+ alerts if you live in the city...

June 29th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Name:
Maya || Nathan
Pronouns:
She, Her || He, Him
Looks:
Short for her age; long, dark brown hair; dark brown eyes || Short for his age! Shaggy, short, fluffy, dark brown hair; dark brown eyes
Perso:
Although she is a sassy know-it-all, she is respectful to authority figures and those she just meets. Her sassy, know-it-all attitude is joking and not meant to be disrespectful || Shy, quiet, and may come off as rude because he isn't good with socializing
Score:
5.55 || 4.57
Other:
Twins

Panic
June 29th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Name: Stella
Pronouns: she/her
Looks: The left (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/28/2f/9e282f4e0c3a94af6225164f184ee145.jpg)
Perso: Stella is kind, thoughtful, and fairly sweet. She's less talkative than her sister, but people like her for her sweet personality.
Score: 5.49
Other: Lux's twin- also, Lux and Stella are up-and-coming pop singers.
--
Name: Lux
Looks: The right (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/28/2f/9e282f4e0c3a94af6225164f184ee145.jpg)
Perso: Lux is all optimism and energy. She talks a lot, had has an opinion on everything. People like her for her lively spirit.
Score: 5.09
Other: Stella's twin- also, Lux and Stella are up-and-coming pop singers.
--

judas
June 29th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Name
Ashleigh Newberry
Pronouns
Her & She
Looks
She has light brown hair and green eyes.
Perso
Super nice, kind, athletic, sporty.
Score
Other
You must get 500+ alerts if you live in the city...
Name:
Maya || Nathan
Pronouns:
She, Her || He, Him
Looks:
Short for her age; long, dark brown hair; dark brown eyes || Short for his age! Shaggy, short, fluffy, dark brown hair; dark brown eyes
Perso:
Although she is a sassy know-it-all, she is respectful to authority figures and those she just meets. Her sassy, know-it-all attitude is joking and not meant to be disrespectful || Shy, quiet, and may come off as rude because he isn't good with socializing
Score:
5.55 || 4.57
Other:
Twins

Name: Stella
Looks: The left (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/28/2f/9e282f4e0c3a94af6225164f184ee145.jpg)
Perso: Stella is kind, thoughtful, and fairly sweet. She's less talkative than her sister, but people like her for her sweet personality.
Score: 5.49
Other: Lux's twin- also, Lux and Stella are up-and-coming pop singers.
--
Name: Lux
Looks: The right (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/28/2f/9e282f4e0c3a94af6225164f184ee145.jpg)
Perso: Lux is all optimism and energy. She talks a lot, had has an opinion on everything. People like her for her lively spirit.
Score: 5.09
Other: Stella's twin- also, Lux and Stella are up-and-coming pop singers.
--

No, not really. It's people that you walk by, with in a 5 step radius of where your phone is. So things like people walking and such are mostly what you get. And if you don't you can set limits on your things so you don't get alerted by people of a certain Score
All accepted

Delta Reliant
June 29th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Form:
Name: CORAL- i uh mean Carl.
Pronouns: He / Him
Looks: He has short black hair and dark green eyes. The rest... ehhhh i'll rp into existance.
Perso: Socially awkward and drenched in anxiety... The rest TBRP'D
Score: 3.11
Other: I can't expect him to go very long without getting wiped out xD

judas
June 29th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Form:
Name: CORAL- i uh mean Carl.
Pronouns: He / Him
Looks: He has short black hair and dark green eyes. The rest... ehhhh i'll rp into existance.
Perso: Socially awkward and drenched in anxiety... The rest TBRP'D
Score: 3.11
Other: I can't expect him to go very long without getting wiped out xD
Accepted

judas
June 29th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Do you all want to start now or wait a little longer?

Panic
June 29th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Moonfur

I'm cool with now.