PDA

View Full Version : Hated and Scared

Seraphon
June 28th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Ok it is what it sounds like the main character is hated by his/her family and I was thinking the reason could be because he/she is blind? Tell me if u agree also he/she could keep it all a secret and is bullied at his/her high school but finds some friends and doesn't tell them until she/he is ready.(I think the mc should be a freshman also your characters can be werewolves, meifwas(cat people), fairies, humans with powers, normal humans, etc.)

My character form:

Name: Eli Noble
Year: Sophomore
Looks: (he is kind of animeish looking XD) white hair with red eyes black ears and tail
Personality:tbrp'd
Other: mc's friend, werewolf

So just give me ur character's form and we can start the RP soon!

Freshman:Katlyn Blue(River of roses), Tiffany Miles(ladybugg03), Cody Noble(Hollydawn235)
Sophomore:Alice Angel(River of roses), Eli Noble(Hollydawn235)

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Ok it is what it sounds like the main character is hated by his/her family and I was thinking the reason could be because he/she is blind? Tell me if u agree also he/she could keep it all a secret and is bullied at his/her high school but finds some friends and doesn't tell them until she/he is ready.(I think the mc should be a freshman)

My character form:

Name: Eli Noble
Year: Sophomore
Looks: (he is kind of animeish looking XD) white hair with red eyes
Other: mc's friend

So just give me ur character's form and we can start the RP soon!

name: Katlyn blue (I started of aphmau and decided to put Katlyn lol)
year: freshman
looks: she has brownish red hair and violet eyes (basically this http://img02.deviantart.net/0b12/i/2009/104/0/0/blind_girl_by_twinangelelegance.jpg only with cherry red meifwa ears and tails
personality: tbrp
other: hi! also can she be the mc? she is also a meifwa

name: alice angel
year: sophomore
looks: http://orig06.deviantart.net/f870/f/2016/278/6/c/kawaii_anime_girl_with_blue_hair_wallpaper_by_aigh ix-dak0d35.png only with blue wolf ears and tail
other: one of mc's bullies

I might have an idea to make this a bit better and have people join

ladybugg03
June 29th, 2017, 10:43 AM
name: Tiffany Miles
looks: here (http://cs406620.userapi.com/v406620022/4a6f/lrEM3zxnLV4.jpg) She has pointed ears and her wings are a transparent pink.
other: mc's close friend River of roses Hollydawn235

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 10:55 AM
looks: here (http://cs406620.userapi.com/v406620022/4a6f/lrEM3zxnLV4.jpg)

if Katlyn is accepted as the mc then sure

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 11:04 AM
name: Katlyn blue (I started of aphmau and decided to put Katlyn lol)
looks: she has brownish red hair and violet eyes (basically this http://img02.deviantart.net/0b12/i/2009/104/0/0/blind_girl_by_twinangelelegance.jpg
other: hi! also can she be the mc?

name: alice angel
year: sophomore
looks: http://orig06.deviantart.net/f870/f/2016/278/6/c/kawaii_anime_girl_with_blue_hair_wallpaper_by_aigh ix-dak0d35.png
other: one of mc's bullies

I might have an idea to make this a bit better and have people join
Accepted and what's your idea?

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Accepted and what do u think of my idea about the blind thing?

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 11:18 AM
I'm making another:

Name:Cody Noble
Year:Freshman
Looks:Orange hair with blue eyes lime green ears and tail(sorry I couldn't find a picture)
Other:mc's friend, werewolf

ladybugg03
June 29th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Accepted and what do u think of my idea about the blind thing?
I like the idea but it would be hard to hide that youre blind. Also, Cody and Tiffany could be love interest?

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 12:02 PM
I like the idea but it would be hard to hide that youre blind. Also, Cody and Tiffany could be love interest?
Well I mean she could try to hide it and that's a good idea also I've never ever role played before so sorry if I'm bad at it ladybugg03 XD

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Accepted and what's your idea?

maybe there can be other kids that arent normal but not like her, some kids that are special and later in the rp they move to a school for kids that arent normal and are special along with the mc going with them. and by kids being not normal and not like the mc i mean like they have a power or something, can shapeshift into animals have ears or a tail, or are furries. thats what i thought would get possibly get more kids interested in this

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 02:21 PM
maybe there can be other kids that arent normal but not like her, some kids that are special and later in the rp they move to a school for kids that arent normal and are special along with the mc going with them. and by kids being not normal and not like the mc i mean like they have a power or something, can shapeshift into animals have ears or a tail, or are furries. thats what i thought would get possibly get more kids interested in this
GOOD IDEA what about something like werewolves and meif'was like in aphmau vids (meif'as are cat people).

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 04:27 PM
GOOD IDEA what about something like werewolves and meif'was like in aphmau vids (meif'as are cat people).

yeah! that could work (are we just gonna make this like aphmaus videos but kinda different or something lol)

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 07:00 PM
yeah! that could work (are we just gonna make this like aphmaus videos but kinda different or something lol)
I guess? So you can change characters to werewolves meifwas etc.

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 07:16 PM
I guess? So you can change characters to werewolves meifwas etc.

ok then alice is gonna be a werewolf now lol i will find her a pick

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 08:17 PM
ok then alice is gonna be a werewolf now lol i will find her a pick
U don't need to find a pic u just have to say what color her ears and tail are(it's ur choice but can Katlyn be a meifwa?)

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Do u want to change your person into a werewolf, meifwa aka cat person, or give her powers? U don't have to if u don't want to though she can be a human with no powers if u want

ladybugg03
June 29th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Do u want to change your person into a werewolf, meifwa aka cat person, or give her powers? U don't have to if u don't want to though she can be a human with no powers if u want
OOO! Can she be a faerie? Like she can grow wings at will and make nature bend to her will.

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 10:12 PM
OOO! Can she be a faerie? Like she can grow wings at will and make nature bend to her will.
OF COURSE WHY NOT just edit your post say she's a fairie and say what color her wings are or if they're transparent X3

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 10:12 PM
U don't need to find a pic u just have to say what color her ears and tail are(it's ur choice but can Katlyn be a meifwa?)

sure! her ears are gonna be cherry red also alices ears are blue

Seraphon
June 29th, 2017, 10:14 PM
sure! her ears are gonna be cherry red also alices ears are blue
Ok can u edit ur post and say that in there so I don't forget because I forget everything X3

Seraphon
June 30th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Boop~

Seraphon
July 2nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Bump

Seraphon
July 4th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Bump

Seraphon
July 4th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Bump da bump