PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Cybertronian Wars

KingKaiser
June 28th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Cybertron, home of the powerful empire of the Transformers, has plunged into civil war. Decades of tension between the two most powerful factions, Autobots and Decepticons has boiled over into full on planet-wide warfare which has shaken the very core of the planet itself. With this chaotic conflict the main fuel and life force of the Transformers race, Energon, has begun to dwindle at a rapid pace. The need for more weapons and machinery has left countless Autobots and Decepticons to die in the fields of battle. In the waning hours of Cybertron the Autobots face certain defeat against the Decepticon war machine. Will the Autobots hold their ground and survive or will the Decepticons claim victory and rule over Cybertron, or what remains of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form

Name: (You can be a custom Transformer or ones from the cartoons) Shockwave

Faction: (Autobot, Decepticon) Decepticon

Rank: (Leader, 2nd in Command, Soldier, Medical Officer, Scientist, Engineer) Head of Decepticon Science.

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/57/10/a7/5710a7a0ef0d15ff407955bae3b73bb6.jpg

Transforms Into: Tank - http://img12.deviantart.net/85d1/i/2015/107/5/1/vanguard_shockwave___vehicle_mode_by_tfvanguard_ni tro-d7j3shm.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

KingKaiser
June 28th, 2017, 07:50 PM
(bump)

KingKaiser
June 28th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Shockwave looked over the field of battle from his observatory in one of the main Decepticon strongholds on Cybertron. So many fellow warriors had succumbed to death but Shockwave knew it was for the better. The Autobots had been reduced to a few small strongholds on the entire planet while the Decepticons controlled the entire southern hemisphere as well as most of the northern hemisphere. It would only be a matter of time before Cybertron fell into the hands of the Decepticons.

Bump

cute skeleton
June 28th, 2017, 08:56 PM
oh hey! I'm not the only transformer fan!

name: renova

faction: autobots

looks: http://img00.deviantart.net/b42f/i/2013/067/a/2/transformers_oc___renova__by_evangeline73-d57xa0l.jpg

vehicle form: she isn't able to turn into her plane form because before she became a medic her cogwheel was destroyed and she hasn't been able to turn into jet form since.

KingKaiser
June 28th, 2017, 09:38 PM
oh hey! I'm not the only transformer fan!

name: renova

faction: autobots

looks: http://img00.deviantart.net/b42f/i/2013/067/a/2/transformers_oc___renova__by_evangeline73-d57xa0l.jpg

vehicle form: she isn't able to turn into her plane form because before she became a medic her cogwheel was destroyed and she hasn't been able to turn into jet form since.

(Accepted :) You can start roleplaying. Also I have a question. Im having to wait a long time for my posts to appear when I submit them. Do you know why this is? Thx for any help.)

cute skeleton
June 28th, 2017, 09:49 PM
(Accepted :) You can start roleplaying. Also I have a question. Im having to wait a long time for my posts to appear when I submit them. Do you know why this is? Thx for any help.)

(Not every one wants to join plus when starting a thread for stuff like this if you dont get posts right away you type bump after a while and kerp doing atleast till you have enough people

KingKaiser
June 28th, 2017, 09:53 PM
(Not every one wants to join plus when starting a thread for stuff like this if you dont get posts right away you type bump after a while and kerp doing atleast till you have enough people

(Sorry I'll rephrase. I was talking about my own posts, not other peoples. For example when I first posted this Transformers thread, the actual thread didnt appear in the "other roleplaying" section until at least maybe 10 minutes after it was posted. I had to keep refreshing the site. Is this an issue with the website or from me?)

cute skeleton
June 28th, 2017, 10:01 PM
(Sorry I'll rephrase. I was talking about my own posts, not other peoples. For example when I first posted this Transformers thread, the actual thread didnt appear in the "other roleplaying" section until at least maybe 10 minutes after it was posted. I had to keep refreshing the site. Is this an issue with the website or from me?)

(Dont know ask an admin about it since im not sure