PDA

View Full Version : 💜Anything & Everything [Finder]💜

Solstice_X
June 28th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Soooo...This is a reboot of my previous finders for both finding relations and roleplays.

That said, this will also be used as an RP tracker.

Now to the kitties...

Needed // Wanted // Not Urgent

THUNDERCLAN

Morningsun (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/morningsun.html)
Love Interest(s)
Best Friends
Friends
Acquaintances
Enemies

Roleplay Status: [Open]

Note: SpiralTheRival Sorry I was away for a while. If Morningsun is still Honeypaw/kit's mentor, let me know if you want to train. If not, let me know too. OuO

Blackkit (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/blackkit.html)
Future Mentor
Best Friend
Friends
Acquaintances
Enemies/Bullies

Roleplay Status: [Occupied || With Jaykit in the Thunderclan Nursery]

Note: Jay-Jay let me know if you want to resume or drop the rp between Jaykit and Blackkit. Also, help a rollingpin find the last bit of it T-T.

SHADOWCLAN

--

RIVERCLAN

Chestnutstripe (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/chestnutstripe.html)
Love Interest
Best Friend(s)
Friends
Acquaintances
Enemies

Aspenbrook (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/aspenbrook.html)
Love Interest
Best Friends
Friends
Acquaintances
Enemies

Notes: Someone please fill a clueless rollingpin on what has happened since things happened. I know that Aspenbrook (somewhat) took on Sealpaw as an apprentice, but I don't know what happened after that. If someone could help track down the person that now owns Sealpaw, I would be grateful.

SpiralTheRival Is Shorekit still Aspen's apprentice? OuO I was away for a while. Please help in filling a lost rollingpin in.

WINDCLAN

Stormjump (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/stormjump.html)
Love Interest
Best Friends
Friends
Acquaintances
Enemies

Silverminnow (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/silverminnow.html)
Love Interest(s)
Best Friends
Friends
Acquaintances
Enemies

Silverdust (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/silverdust.html)
Apprentice
Love Interest
Best Friends
Friends
Acquaintances

FORM
Role Wanted
Name*
Age*
Gender*
Clan/Affiliation*
Appearance*
Personality (Short & Long please)*
Backstory**
Rp Example
Other
Questions

*Can be ignored if a character site link is provided.
**Applies to Close Best Friends and Love Interests, mostly because I might want to develop a plot later. Also can be ignored if it can be found on the character site linked.

Captain
June 28th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Flintheart (http://robin-chan-characters.weebly.com/flintheart.html)

Role Wanted : Blackkit's Future Mentor

RP Sample : A tall lean figure slipped out from the den and into the spacious clearing as gentle drops of water slipped from the leaves of the trees above him, showing sign of a rainfall that brushed through the forest while everyone slept. The male’s icy bluish green-hued gaze scanned the area from right to left as he thought to himself, his tail flicking back and forth behind him, low to the ground. Few cats were up this early besides him, but the tom-cat cherished the quiet and peace that settled through the camp at this time, knowing now that he could relax with a tasty piece of prey without being disturbed by the chatty youth of the clan that pestered him now and then. Flintheart gave a low-toned huff and stepped over to the fresh-kill pile with silent pawsteps as he kept himself from grumbling over the mud that got between his toes with every step he took. The dark grey-furred male could only hope that the sun would come around and dry up the forest a little - the last thing they needed was a flood or sticky mud everywhere for every clan member to slip and complain about.

Flintheart shook his head, clearing the mind of all annoying thoughts as he finally reached the pile of prey. Most were soaked with rain, but thankfully, not ruined - he knew that some cat would whine about it later, but food was food and these days, you shouldn’t complain about what you were given. He learned that long ago and stuck to it. His torn ear twitched as he bent down and snagged a vole from the pile and found a dry spot underneath a nearby tree on the edge of the clearing. The warrior could see several cats quietly chatting among themselves, enjoying the peaceful morning just as he was. Just then, a gentle smile seemed to slip onto his muzzle as his usually tense body relaxed and he took a bite of his meal - breathing in the scent of dew and pine around him.

Other : If you need any more information about him, just ask me and I'll be happy to let you know - apologies if my character site doesn't have that good of information, it's still under construction. It will be updated in the future, of course.

Questions : If I may ask, how active are you? I am online every day and I do like active role-plays once they get underway. Although, I am patient - I'm just curious.

ShiningFern
June 28th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Name: Ravenwind
Appearance: Jet black cat with ice blue eyes. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...67ddd5aa1f.jpg
Personality: Ravenwind is adventurous, loyal, and courageous and always was as a kitten. As she grew older she began to take on the traits of responsibility and intelligence. She is slightly shy at times and acts like an apprentice occasionally.
Backstory: Her father was a warrior and her mother was a rouge. When she was born, she was smuggled into camp along with one of her siblings. When she and her brother became apprentices, she met her sister who leads her brother to his death. She still is angry and doesn't like to talk about it. When she was named a warrior, she began trying extra hard to prove herself and hide that she is half-clan.
Rp Example: Ravenwind exited the warriors' den, ice blue eyes scanning the camp. Everyone was just starting to wake up, and the dawn patrol was just heading out. The jet black cat yawned, sitting down. Leaning forward, she began grooming parts of her fur that had been standing up when she woke up. The she-cat yawned again, pink tongue sticking out.
Role: Morningsun's friend, and maybe they could become best friends.
Other: I can give you any more information you need about Ravenwind.
Questions: I don't think so.

Solstice_X
June 28th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Questions : If I may ask, how active are you? I am online every day and I do like active role-plays once they get underway. Although, I am patient - I'm just curious.

I'm on nearly everyday. Either as a ghost and browsing or responding to roleplays and other things on the site. I try to be as active as I can, but I do also have a busy offline schedule to attend to which sometimes leaves me not responsive for up to three days.

I'm generally more active at night between 12a.m. and 3 a.m. EST.

I do notify people that I am in active roleplays with of my absences, or leave notes on my profile for them explaining why. :bunny:

Name: Ravenwind
Other: I can give you any more information you need about Ravenwind.

May I know which clan she's in and what role is desired?

(My bad for forgetting to put those things in the form last night. ^^'')

Teza
June 28th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Solstice_X
Name
Firesparks || Almondpelt
Backstory
Firesparks
Fire was raised in Windclan but to a very unforgiving family. She grew up thinking that all the bullies said to her was correct, all while listening to her siblings made fun of her for being adopted. She doesn't know how or why she was picked up by her mother, or why her mother wanted another kit anyway, seeing as she never really spent any time with her kits. This is not to say that she has tried to make the best of a bad situation. She cracks jokes about herself to her bullies and even joins in on hurting her own feelings, all the while hiding how she truly felt. This got the other kits and apprentices to leave her alone. As she grew she got more bold and fought back against bullying, leading to her personality today.
Almondpelt
Almondpelt was born in a kittypet home and wanted to stay there her entire life. However, her destiny took her to the forest, which was lucky on her part. The night she left her twoleg nest, her home burst into flames, killing her family and everyone else inside. She decided to run into the forest and soon found Thunderclan. She made friends and never left, though she still thinks about her family who died in the fire.
Role Wanted
Silverdust's Love Interest || Blackkit's Future Mentor/Morningsun's Love Interest
Other
Nope :3
Questions
Are you okay with the age gap between Silver and Fire? If not I can age her down, as I originally made her for the Windclan Deputy thread ages ago and fell in love with her instead xD
Rp Example

Quailpaw gazed across the clearing, watching his fellow apprentice lay down alone in the shade. She seemed so tense. Maybe there was something he could do about that. The tom knew about Sparrowpaw's sibling, and frankly didn't really like him all that much, but an abusive sibling shouldn't keep her down. Quail didn't blame her though. If he were to be honest, he might be the same way; always tense and looking back, making sure he wasn't being followed. When he approached the she-cat, he perked his ears and smiled to her. "Hey, Sparrowpaw, why are you all alone over here?" A fox-brained question, but it seemed to be the best conversation starter that didn't seem so forced like talking about the weather would be.

ShiningFern
June 28th, 2017, 01:07 PM
May I know which clan she's in and what role is desired?

Solstice_X

Oh, forgot that.
Ravenwind is in thunderclan. And I'd like her to be Morningsun's friend or maybe a best friend if that is okay.

Captain
June 28th, 2017, 05:28 PM
I'm on nearly everyday. Either as a ghost and browsing or responding to roleplays and other things on the site. I try to be as active as I can, but I do also have a busy offline schedule to attend to which sometimes leaves me not responsive for up to three days.

I'm generally more active at night between 12a.m. and 3 a.m. EST.

I do notify people that I am in active roleplays with of my absences, or leave notes on my profile for them explaining why. :bunny:

Ah, okay! Great to hear! Is my form accepted?

Solstice_X
July 1st, 2017, 11:08 PM
Ah, okay! Great to hear! Is my form accepted?

I'm still reading over and considering it. I'll let you know in a week or so, (hopefully!)

Mango
July 6th, 2017, 11:52 AM
FORM
Role Wanted Silverdust's lover
Name* Quailheart
Age* 25 moons
Gender* she-cat/female
Clan/Affiliation* Windclan
Appearance* She has a slick black pelt and a long tail. However, she is missing a front paw part of it is there and has no fur, which usually scares kits. She has green eyes. She is lean and long which shows her visible speed minus the lack of a paw.
Personality (Short & Long please)* In short, she is a thoughtful warrior who loves kits and dreams of having fifty kits and is quite ambitious towards being a good warrior without a paw and being better than her obnoxious brother, Yewclaw.
In long, She is a kind, gentle warrior who is a little shy about the lack of a paw. She hates when kits are scared of it, however; she is a good sport about that and explain to them why she doesn't have a paw. She is a little outspoken and has a slight, but not over-powering desire to be leader or deputy. She loves serving her clan and feels her paw slows her down. She gets frusterated by her brother and tries to focus on being the best warrior ever. She is a good hunter and reasonably fast runner, though it's lopsided. She has a sense of humor, but not an over-dose of her humor. She is polite and loves to help the elders out.
Backstory** Quailheart and her brother Yewclaw were born in Windclan territory. Her mother took them to camp and her father disappeared that day. Her mother was killed when she was a moon old while she snuck out to hunt. She was born with a paw, however; her brother always was bossing her around and didn't know things so when the fire broke out she didn't realize he was serious when he said fire is dangerous so deciding to prove him wrong she put her paw in the fire, loosing her paw. She became an apprentice and was better than her brother (partly because she didn't yowl at the prey). She became a warrior and tried to avoid her brother but he always got in the way of things and many warriors started judging her for her brother.
Rp Example
Quailheart tipped her head at her brother," Yewclaw? Why do you do that?"
Yewclaw snorted at his three pawed sister," Do wut sista?" (That's purposeful)
Quailheart sighed," Like..I don't know...Be yourself as...as in like jump off the roof of the warrior's den, or sneak out of camp even though no one would care or suggest to apprentices they sneak out or do something dangerous?"
Yewclaw cackled in amusement," Sista, Sista...first of all...I dun think chu met a tom cat before, second sista I'm coolio an dem cowards gawk ova me, third sista all dem apprentie's(apprentices) are learnin' from me. An don't go complainin' 'bout mah gramma' cuz mah gramma' iz jus fine."
Quailheart rolled her eyes because she barely understood it and walked away ashamed of her brother," Just some advice. They are scared for you not impressed with you."
Yewclaw opened his mouth," Impressed? Wut da Starclan does dat mean, sista?"
Quailheart sighed," impressed means proud. Wow I didn't know you had that small of a vocabulary."
Yewclaw blinked," Wut does vocabulary mean?"
Quailheart laughed a little," Vocabulary means basically, the amount of words you know...know I need to join my patrol..''
Yewclaw stood his jaw open," amount..hmm..wut does dat mean..."
Other She wants to have fifty kits (aka 10 litters of five)
Questions Can they become mates perhaps?

*Can be ignored if a character site link is provided.
**Applies to Close Best Friends and Love Interests, mostly because I might want to develop a plot later. Also can be ignored if it can be found on the character site linked.

Solstice_X
August 15th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Teza Chameleon The Little Robin Fern

Sorry! I was really busy for the second half of July and may have somewhat forgotten this finder existed. (eep! I'm a dumb dumb and forgetful human!)

Let me know if your applications here still apply or if your characters have found other cats to fill in the roles. Thanks in advance!

- A Rolling Pin

Mango
August 16th, 2017, 09:22 AM

Sorry! I was really busy for the second half of July and may have somewhat forgotten this finder existed. (eep! I'm a dumb dumb and forgetful human!)

Let me know if your applications here still apply or if your characters have found other cats to fill in the roles. Thanks in advance!

- A Rolling Pin
Ya my role applies still I forgot I applied.

ShiningFern
August 16th, 2017, 07:10 PM

- A Rolling Pin

It still applies.