PDA

View Full Version : Demon Fire {Private and Recreated}

|+sari+|
June 27th, 2017, 01:33 PM
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Sorry,I'm must new at romance RP.)
Alex finished opening his locker and pulled out his math book,a red folder,and a pencil box.He started walking past rose like he was ignoring her and then giggled."You fell for it." He laughed,leaning down and kissing her forehead.

(I think Alex has kissed her first a couple of times)

Swiftheart

Rose giggled as he kissed her forehead and took his hand. "Good thing we have first class together. But it's also too bad it's Math with Mr. Fisher. I mean, he is the dullest, most boring teacher in the school!" She giggled and tugged his hand gently. "C'mon, he will yell at us if we are late... and he might take away our privilege of sitting beside each other."

Static
June 27th, 2017, 01:37 PM
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Sorry,I'm must new at romance RP.)
Alex finished opening his locker and pulled out his math book,a red folder,and a pencil box.He started walking past rose like he was ignoring her and then giggled."You fell for it." He laughed,leaning down and kissing her forehead.

(I think Alex has kissed her first a couple of times)

Swiftheart

Rose giggled as he kissed her forehead and took his hand. "Good thing we have first class together. But it's also too bad it's Math with Mr. Fisher. I mean, he is the dullest, most boring teacher in the school!" She giggled and tugged his hand gently. "C'mon, he will yell at us if we are late... and he might take away our privilege of sitting beside each other."
Alex smiled." Maby I can make class a little fun.Me and my friends where going to orank the teachers today.It's already set up." He said,not giving away what it was though.

|+sari+|
June 27th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Alex smiled." Maby I can make class a little fun.Me and my friends where going to orank the teachers today.It's already set up." He said,not giving away what it was though.

Rose looked at him sideways. "Not sure it's a good idea... you might get into trouble..." Then she laughed. "But it sounds fun.
May I join in?"

Static
June 27th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Rose looked at him sideways. "Not sure it's a good idea... you might get into trouble..." Then she laughed. "But it sounds fun.
May I join in?"
"Sure.So what's supposed to happen is we sit down like usually,but we loosened a screw in his break and chair.So we need to make sure he sits down at his desk,though that shouldn't be that hard.The hard part is to get him to sit something heavy on his desk.That's why I got this." He said,pulling out a book that rose haven't noticed.It was bigger than the Bible,and defeinently heavier."So what we need to do is act like it's a gift.You got that?" He said,smiling.

|+sari+|
June 27th, 2017, 02:40 PM
"Sure.So what's supposed to happen is we sit down like usually,but we loosened a screw in his break and chair.So we need to make sure he sits down at his desk,though that shouldn't be that hard.The hard part is to get him to sit something heavy on his desk.That's why I got this." He said,pulling out a book that rose haven't noticed.It was bigger than the Bible,and defeinently heavier."So what we need to do is act like it's a gift.You got that?" He said,smiling.

Rose nodded, her eyes shining with amusement.
"Yeah. Anything else?"

Static
June 27th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Rose nodded, her eyes shining with amusement.
"Yeah. Anything else?"
"You get the delightfully job of handing him the book and distracting him while i make sure the screws are loose enough." He said.