PDA

View Full Version : Most wanted cat on WCO?

Snowyfeathr
December 24th, 2023, 10:31 PM
So, I'm wondering what cat would be the most wanted/hated cat on WCO! Please do tell me what cat would be the most wanted/hated!

Rani
December 24th, 2023, 10:39 PM
Rough question! Dawnstar is pretty hated however its not like she can be touched due to her leader status and how powerful she is. Also within shadowclan she has a lotta supporters.
There are also some other cats but clan memory is so short if they disappear even for a bit the notoriety fades.....

sol.
December 24th, 2023, 10:59 PM
I'm willing to bet a couple bucks on most of the clan heads

Snowyfeathr
December 24th, 2023, 11:06 PM
Otter could be climbing the ranks for RiverClan lol.

"And I award you, the award for being the most hated cat of RiverClan!" /hj

BEAR.
December 24th, 2023, 11:09 PM
spiderthroat tbh

windclan can't stand the man and he isn't well supported as a deputy ; i know of a handful of tc cats who'd rather bumble ship that man off to be executed by wc

GoldenRavenWings
December 24th, 2023, 11:55 PM
Currently, if I were speaking to Tansypaw, she’d probs say Goldenberry. But honestly I’d say that the most hated is Spiderthroat.

occultation
December 26th, 2023, 12:12 AM
I'd say Twilightstar is one of the most beloved. I think for a while Elmshadow and Ivysnake were pretty polarizing IC, especially with some of the other medicine cats. Non-high ranks aren't really well-known outside of their own Clans imo, most of the time. Though I will say, I remember Flameheart and Roosterflame making some decent impressions on cats from other Clans. Flameheart was also heavily disliked by some non-ThunderClanners as well.

Desert Rain Frog
January 16th, 2024, 09:58 AM
Spiderthroat. No Question.

iliri
January 16th, 2024, 01:26 PM
spiderthroat. definitely spiderthroat

Starfall
January 16th, 2024, 01:31 PM
I think Spider's a hoot what do yall mean
innocent man for sure

gs29513
January 16th, 2024, 03:04 PM
Spiderthroat for sure, Dawnstar was more vulnerable at the beginning of her leadership but now she's pretty popular within Shadowclan at least. Rosebriar was pretty widely disliked IC before her death, and for some reason I remember Ant/Karenfrost from a LONG time ago as someone polarizing IC.

Watermeloon
January 16th, 2024, 03:08 PM
Goatscrunch. That one grumpy elder who prides on terrorising kits with stories. (sorry Bear ! XD)