PDA

View Full Version : [ThunderClan] bumble rps

dino.
December 23rd, 2023, 06:44 PM
Pretty straightforward. Just looking for some more Bumble rp's, she's been pretty scarce around TC as of late.

I'm willing to chuck her at pretty much anything but PLEASE have some sort of idea lined up for me. I've been dead and don't want to put in the effort lol. Not really looking for your basic "hi how are you ok great chat" roleplays, I want something with a little bit more structure. Just chuck your cats + outlines at me and we'll see about setting something up.

Will most likely be avoiding private threads. Expect shorter posts o/

This is marked for TC but I might be willing to do some cross-Clan border interactions depending on what it is.

Current
x = initial reply done, o = initial reply needed
- Mushroompaw ChaosBringer., leader's den x
- Redhawk tallulah, apprentices' den x
- Fuzzpaw furrensic, clearing x
- Horseleap CattleCaller., nursery o

ChaosBringer.
December 23rd, 2023, 06:54 PM
dino.

I still have Mushroompaw! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1509428&postcount=4)

Mushroompaw could bump into Bumblestar after snooping around in their den. Instead of being a scardy-cat like most others would, the apprentice would send a hateful glare straight at her. Bumble could ask why he attacked her tail that one day, she commands him to leave, or he could spill that there was a rebellion against her once.

taillow
December 23rd, 2023, 06:58 PM
red was going to check the other dens and get them patched up if needed - she could ask bumble for assistance? i’ve been wanting to have a red/bumble interaction since bumble was close with her older sister gentledoe too :eyes:

dino.
December 23rd, 2023, 06:59 PM
dino.

I still have Mushroompaw! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1509428&postcount=4)

Mushroompaw could bump into Bumblestar after snooping around in their den. Instead of being a scardy-cat like most others would, the apprentice would send a hateful glare straight at her. Bumble could ask why he attacked her tail that one day, she commands him to leave, or he could spill that there was a rebellion against her once.
oh i'd so be down to have her learn about the rebellion :eyes: she'd probably not be too interested in the tail incident (just babies being babies, she gets it) but if he brought up mention of a rebellion she'd be v interested. if you want to get a starter up i can get a reply out to that !

dino.
December 23rd, 2023, 06:59 PM
red was going to check the other dens and get them patched up if needed - she could ask bumble for assistance? i’ve been wanting to have a red/bumble interaction since bumble was close with her older sister gentledoe too :eyes:
sounds good to me! i'm good to go whenever you are

ChaosBringer.
December 23rd, 2023, 07:05 PM
oh i'd so be down to have her learn about the rebellion :eyes: she'd probably not be too interested in the tail incident (just babies being babies, she gets it) but if he brought up mention of a rebellion she'd be v interested. if you want to get a starter up i can get a reply out to that !

o7

furrensic
December 23rd, 2023, 07:18 PM
I have fuzzpaw (https://toyhou.se/19418286.fuzzpaw)! I've been meaning to get him some interactions with cats from his past life so this works out perfectly:eyes: he's pretty curious, so perhaps he can barge into the leader's den and start asking bumble a whole lot of questions (thunderclan's history, her favorite, color, just silliness) which could possibly jog a memory or two:catpeek: dino.

lys.luvbot
December 23rd, 2023, 07:47 PM
I have HorseLeap (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1521194&postcount=5)! She's a little ThunderClan queen and is a little snarky and sarcastic. Maybe they could talk about the snake that ended up in the nursery because she was pretty upset about that, Or maybe something deeper, like if Bumble ever plans to have kits or something alone the more personal lines, if we did the second option it could start by HorseLeap watching LightKit play when she runs into Bumble? Sorry, this is VERY unorganized. dino.

dino.
December 23rd, 2023, 07:55 PM
I have fuzzpaw (https://toyhou.se/19418286.fuzzpaw)! I've been meaning to get him some interactions with cats from his past life so this works out perfectly:eyes: he's pretty curious, so perhaps he can barge into the leader's den and start asking bumble a whole lot of questions (thunderclan's history, her favorite, color, just silliness) which could possibly jog a memory or two:catpeek: dino.
sounds fun! if he starts asking about tc history though i can't promise she'll be entirely accurate lol especially if it's about rc or shc. would you be down for a clearing setting instead of the leaders den?

I have HorseLeap (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1521194&postcount=5)! She's a little ThunderClan queen and is a little snarky and sarcastic. Maybe they could talk about the snake that ended up in the nursery because she was pretty upset about that, Or maybe something deeper, like if Bumble ever plans to have kits or something alone the more personal lines, if we did the second option it could start by HorseLeap watching LightKit play when she runs into Bumble? Sorry, this is VERY unorganized. dino.
the kits convo could be interesting. she's not keen on that idea whatsoever and i could see it going a few different ways depending on how horse addresses it. whenever you want to get a starter up is good with me :0

furrensic
December 23rd, 2023, 07:57 PM
sounds fun! if he starts asking about tc history though i can't promise she'll be entirely accurate lol especially if it's about rc or shc. would you be down for a clearing setting instead of the leaders den?

the kits convo could be interesting. she's not keen on that idea whatsoever and i could see it going a few different ways depending on how horse addresses it. whenever you want to get a starter up is good with me :0
clearing is fine by me! I can get a starter up soon

taillow
December 23rd, 2023, 10:10 PM
also gonna leave this here for a later date since i assume it'll probably be a hefty emotional roleplay so it can be revisited once you're not just coming back from Dead(tm)

buuuut was thinking a cinder and bumble dream? she didn't really get to say goodbye before she died outside of the camp and regrets that, and i know bumble doesn't have the highest opinion of her, so this can just be an offer of the 'if you're ever looking for a starclan dream cat for bumble, here's cinder' variety :heartbounce: :penguinballoon:

poppy
December 23rd, 2023, 11:04 PM
// dino.

since lotuspaw is mudhound's apprentice and asterpaw's self declared best friend, she will definitely want to approach bumble, maybe ask for some training or even just ask for stories, whichever is most realistic for bumble to be open to (i will note that the story plot is slightlyyy more preferable but honestly either one!!)

Kass
December 24th, 2023, 12:46 AM
Tossing shrewpaw up for some possible training of some sort! Wether it be hunting or battle training he’d be really appreciated.
dino.

dino.
December 24th, 2023, 12:59 AM
// dino.

since lotuspaw is mudhound's apprentice and asterpaw's self declared best friend, she will definitely want to approach bumble, maybe ask for some training or even just ask for stories, whichever is most realistic for bumble to be open to (i will note that the story plot is slightlyyy more preferable but honestly either one!!)
she's not really a huge story-teller. would be more inclined to delve into training but also wouldn't outright refuse it - any stories from bumble are going to be told from a biased perspective, especially if it's about rc or shc !

Tossing shrewpaw up for some possible training of some sort! Wether it be hunting or battle training he’d be really appreciated.
dino.
would be down for either! probably battle, she's more confident in her skills there. just chuck me up a started somewhere in a tc thread :0

ChaosBringer.
December 24th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Vinekit (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1519783&postcount=6) is still in Starclan!! He's terrified and wants to go home to Thunderclan.
dino.

iliri
January 14th, 2024, 04:43 PM
:eyes: aunt bumble and spring go herb collecting and bumble learns new herbs. no takebacks

plus ive been needing to use her because last week my activity was bleh

dino.

silver.
January 14th, 2024, 04:47 PM
dino.
yarrow asks bumble to help him search for his missing mate as a cover up to try and get into her brain once again and maybe the two get along for a moment real not clickbait???

Tecumori
January 14th, 2024, 04:52 PM
I was hoping Sharpclaw and Bumble could have a chat. He's been absent for a few moons, no thanks to my hiatus and his injury, and he kind of wants to know what happened to Ghostpaw, his now dead apprentice. He also could use some reassurance about his permanent limp. He can't hunt as well anymore and he has a serious disadvantage in fighting, so he feels pretty useless around camp :/

dino.

Saki
January 14th, 2024, 04:55 PM
dino.

I have SparrowWing. I feel like they would be the sort of opposites attract (as friends I mean) Because Sparrow is like super nervous and undeciding but (from what i've seen) bumble is more leading and confident. I think they would be an interesting duo. They could take out Sparrow's apprentice too, if you wanted (ofc if it's okay with Fawnheart<3, Sparrow's apprentice)

Eden
January 14th, 2024, 06:01 PM
Does bumble wanna teach leafpaw how to break legs? dino.

Naila
January 14th, 2024, 11:37 PM
I have a little rp idea for Bumble and a thunderclan kit if you are down for it.

The kit in question is Midnightkit, I feel like she may grow an attachment to Bumblestar, and while at first may seem like a nuisance, her persistence in trying to make Bumblestar calm whenever she is angry may begin to make the leader a bit softer with the kit (Or however you feel Bumblestar may react based on her character)

I was also thinking if this rp goes farther, sometime down the line it becomes either a mother daughter relationship or older sister younger sister relationship, again depending on Bumblestar's personality and how she is.

braveleopard.
April 15th, 2024, 06:49 AM
dino. I have joycaller (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1575202&postcount=2) who actually has a unspoken past where she *ahem* broke the code in their love life a few moons back. her ex-lover, who had manipulated them and lied to them, attempting to kill her just over the border. however she got saved by some loner. they later lied she was attacked by rouges, which was.. technically true. This (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1575637&postcount=1) VA should help tell the story, lol. But anyway, Joycaller is ready to tell the truth.. She thinks.

Zei
April 15th, 2024, 09:44 AM
, dino.
I have Rosemarypaw, perhaps Bumble and Rose Can Go Flower collecting together? Rosemarypaw loves gifting others with flowers!

or battle training if flower collecting isn't something Bumbles would be into

Dakotaa
April 15th, 2024, 09:55 AM
dino. I have DaintyDoe who could go for an early morning run/hunt with bumble. They could chat about clan affairs or the state of dainty’s battle boot camp (which just started lol, and is so apprentices can get battle training,) just be warned, dainty will probably talk about boys… a lot…

hermeswind
April 15th, 2024, 09:55 AM
dino.
i need suggestions but Dragonflycliff is always up for a roleplay!
click the img for bio
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=40317 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1437803&postcount=2)
Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)

dino.
April 15th, 2024, 11:16 AM
realized I've been neglecting these oops. will go back through soon and pick out a few

Starphobia
April 15th, 2024, 11:31 AM
dino.

I can yeet Mapledawn at ya since they've already interacted (Though it wasn't really a positive one :sob:)

I'm up for an rp at the clearing or basically anywhere in the territory, because Maple likes taking walks :> I don't really have a preference for what kind of rp so I'm up for whatever ^^
Maple can also probably be spilling ShC secrets/info because she has an old friend back there (That I also rp) but yeah basically I'm up for anything

dino.
April 15th, 2024, 01:05 PM
also gonna leave this here for a later date since i assume it'll probably be a hefty emotional roleplay so it can be revisited once you're not just coming back from Dead(tm)

buuuut was thinking a cinder and bumble dream? she didn't really get to say goodbye before she died outside of the camp and regrets that, and i know bumble doesn't have the highest opinion of her, so this can just be an offer of the 'if you're ever looking for a starclan dream cat for bumble, here's cinder' variety :heartbounce: :penguinballoon:
if you're still down for this, i absolutely would love to see this into fruition :eyes:

Does bumble wanna teach leafpaw how to break legs? dino.
hell yeah we love leg breaking around these parts

dino.

I can yeet Mapledawn at ya since they've already interacted (Though it wasn't really a positive one :sob:)

I'm up for an rp at the clearing or basically anywhere in the territory, because Maple likes taking walks :> I don't really have a preference for what kind of rp so I'm up for whatever ^^
Maple can also probably be spilling ShC secrets/info because she has an old friend back there (That I also rp) but yeah basically I'm up for anything
down for more maple interactions! shc stuff would def catch her attention

will go back through to others at a later date, just picking what catches my interest for now

taillow
April 15th, 2024, 01:10 PM
if you're still down for this, i absolutely would love to see this into fruition :eyes:

definitely still down for sure :eyes: can toss out a starter sometime today for you unless you wanted to do one? :catpeek:

dino.
April 15th, 2024, 01:12 PM
definitely still down for sure :eyes: can toss out a starter sometime today for you unless you wanted to do one? :catpeek:
i unfortunately have no starter juice left in me lmaoo would you mind :0

taillow
April 15th, 2024, 01:14 PM
dino. bet teehee one juice-filled starter comin' up

Starphobia
April 15th, 2024, 03:54 PM

hell yeah we love leg breaking around these parts

down for more maple interactions! shc stuff would def catch her attention

will go back through to others at a later date, just picking what catches my interest for now

:spinning: Just lmk whenever you're free for any rp, I'll mention you in the clearing or somehwere in ThC territory ^^