PDA

View Full Version : Let the Shipping Commence! [PRIVATE]

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Let the Shipping Commence!

Do not quote this! There is a LOT of BBcode that will fill up everything.

Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye
Integrity
Wyldfire
Rubinaito

Explanation

Sasuke has four characters. Skye has four characters, and so does Teggy, Wyld, and Rubin. One of Sasuke's characters is shipped with one of Skyes, one of Teggy's, one of Wyld's and one of Rubin's. Skye's four characters are shipped in a similar manner, as well as Teggy's, Wyld's, and Rubin's. This means everyone has a character in a relationship with someone else's. I know, it's confusing, but I think I explained it okay.

So!

Here's the chart of ships:

Sasuke (Sasuke) x Peter (Skye)
Winter (Sasuke) x Skye (Teggy)
Sakura (Sasuke) x Leraina (Teggy)
Naruto (Sasuke) x Rubin (Rubin)

Peter (Skye) x Sasuke (Sasuke)
Hunter (Skye) x Adeline (Wyld)
Rose (Skye) x Sam (Wyld)
Ross (Skye) x Amelia (Rubin)

Skye (Teggy) x Winter (Sasuke)
Leraina (Teggy) x Sakura (Sasuke)
Calia (Teggy) x Kaito (Wyld)
Anthony (Teggy) x Adriana (Rubin)

Adeline (Wyld) x Hunter (Skye)
Sam (Wyld) x Rose (Skye)
Kaito (Wyld) x Calia (Teggy)
Grace (Wyld) x Sage (Rubin)

Rubin (Rubin) x Winter (Sasuke)
Amelia (Rubin) x Ross (Skye)
Adriana (Rubin) x Anthony (Teggy)
Sage (Rubin) x Grace (Wyld)

Put the list of your characters down below, and then we'll figure out the couples.

|| Current Characters ||

Sasuke: Sasuke, Winter, Naruto, Sakura
Skye: Peter, Ross, Rose, Hunter
Teggy: Skye, Leraina, Anthony, Calia
Wyld: Grace, Adeline, Kaito, Sam
Rubinaito: Amelia, Adriana, Sage, Rubin

Basically just a normal life rp.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 04:41 PM
K my ocs are Sasuke, winter, Naruto and Sakura!

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 04:44 PM
My OC's are Peter, Ross, Rose, and Hunter!)

wren
June 25th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Grace, Adeline, Kaito, Sam

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 06:52 PM
I have
Skye (♀)
Leraina (♀)
Anthony (♂)
Calia (♀)

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Shipping time!
Okay, my ships-

Sage x Grace
Amelia x Ross
Adriana x Anthony
Rubin x Naruto

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 07:01 PM
I think im doing this right XD
My ships
Skye X Winter
Leraina X Hunter
Calia X Kaito

There betters?

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 07:04 PM
I think im doing this right XD
My ships
Skye X Winter
Anthony X Peter
Leraina X Sage
Calia X Kaito

I literary just but the names in a hat and drew them out XD
Ship your characters with people that haven't been shipped, and Anthony x Adriana is a ship.

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Ship your characters with people that haven't been shipped, and Anthony x Adriana is a ship.
ahhh i see. Ill go edit meh post :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Winter x skye
Naruto x Rubin
Sasuke x peter
Sakura x Adeline

If that's okay?

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Oh wow, I thought Sasuke would be with Peter xD Sure.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Oh wow, I thought Sasuke would be with Peter xD Sure.
Oh! I thought he was already taken XD well too late now
X3

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 07:12 PM
I feexed it :3

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Oh! I thought he was already taken XD well too late now
X3
U can has Peter. I meesed up and was confuzzled)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 07:15 PM
U can has Peter. I meesed up and was confuzzled)
I fixed my post peters mine now XD thank you!

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 07:16 PM
OwO I'll go add these to the Shipping list.

ladybugg03
June 25th, 2017, 07:22 PM
*grabs popcorn and settles in* This is going to be good.

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 07:24 PM
I fixed my post peters mine now XD thank you!
Np my bro

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 07:26 PM
And by process of elimination, Rose and Sam are a ship.

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Ahem Chatzy my dear lovelies

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Sorry, I'm doing the dishes xD

wren
June 25th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Wth happened with hunter and Adeline. Goodnes it's going to break ADDYS heart knowing in sine other world hunter isn't hers. Now she's going to be with her previous sister? This is messed up big time XD

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Wth happened with hunter and Adeline. Goodnes it's going to break ADDYS heart knowing in sine other world hunter isn't hers. Now she's going to be with her previous sister? This is messed up big time XD

;-; )

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 09:36 PM
(Sowwy ;-; )

wren
June 25th, 2017, 09:37 PM
;-; )
(Sowwy ;-; )

is internally triggered

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 09:50 PM
is internally triggered

Hunter: *Hugs*

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 10:07 PM
:3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 11:56 PM
When do we start?

rubinaito
June 26th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Now x3
--
Amelia was walking get through the town, humming to herself.
--
I edited the thingy.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 26th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Naruto begins to run, he was running away from Sasuke who was growling loudly " Naruto!! Get back here with that!!" Naruto laughs " no can do until you say yes!!"
Sakura and winter were following them by running but not as fast as they.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 28th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Bumps

Poppyfrost
June 29th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Peter was sitting down on a bench in the park, reading a book. Feeling his phone vibrate with a new message, Peter picked it up and checked who sent it. Jax. Jax was a good friend of Peter's, and he was also best friends with Peter's boyfriend, Daniel. 'Peter.. It's.. It's about Daniel.' Peter bit his lip in worry, texting him back, 'What's wrong?' He waited a few seconds before Jax replied, 'Meet me at the hospital Peter.' Peter's blood chilled and he froze, his eyes widening. Shoving his phone into his pocket, Peter sprinted towards the hospital, rushing in through the doors and towards the front desk.

Out of breath, Peter looked at the lady sitting behind the computer. "W-Where's Daniel?!" He said with a slightly crazed look in his eyes.

"Oh, hun.." The lady said softly, slowly standing up. "Here, let me take you to him.." She glanced at her coworkers, all of them looking quite sad and distressed.

This made Peter even more scared and stressed over Daniel. The lady led him to Room 34, gently pushing the door open to reveal Daniel laying in a bed, with Jax sitting in a chair next to him. Peter's heart broke into two as he rushed towards Daniel, taking his hand and holding it tightly. "D-Daniel..!" He whimpered, tears already streaming down his cheeks.

Jax came up behind Peter and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Peter.." He said softly, looking at him sadly. "Daniel was shot in the chest.. It barely missed his heart, but.." He stopped talking, biting his lip to stop from crying.

Peter was shaking, too scared to say anything. "Daniel.." He repeated his name, leaning down and kissing his cheek. The oxygen mask covering his lips fogged up every so often as Daniel continued breathing.

Cracking his eyes open, Daniel focused his vision on Peter, smiling weakly and giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "Peter.." He whispered, "I love you.." Daniel croaked out.

Peter sniffled. "Daniel, please, stay strong..! I love you so much, please don't leave me..!" Peter cried, feeling Jax's hold on his shoulder tighten.

Daniel took a deep, shuddering breath. "I'm sorry, Peter.. Thank you.. For all the memories we shared together.. And how you showed me love when I most needed it.. I'm sorry I can't grow old with you.. I'm sorry.." He whispered, growing weaker and weaker. "I love you..." He breathed, his eyes fluttering shut as the heart monitor went flat.

"Daniel!"

Peter whimpered in his sleep, shifting a bit in the bed and whining. Daniel looked over at him and furrowed his brows in worry, reaching over and gently touching his arm. "D-Daniel.. No..! Please.. N-no..!" Peter cried out in his sleep. Daniel gently shook Peter awake, his eyes full of worry. "Peter! Wake up!" Peter's eyes flew open and he sat up, looking over at Daniel before hugging him tightly. "D-Daniel, I-"

"Shhh.." Daniel gently hushed Peter, stroking his hair and kissing his head. "It's okay, Peter.. It was just a nightmare.. You just need to wake up, and everything will be alright.."

"I want to wake up now, Daniel.."