PDA

View Full Version : Blaze's Stuff Stand

blxze.
December 19th, 2023, 03:20 PM
A Shabby old stand... Goofy stuff, for great prices!
Alrighty, friends! It's great to open a shop, and I'm real excited for it!
I suppose I should tell you and show you what I'll sell and the fabulous prices!
***Check out Sols_Revenge on Youtube or Sols.revenge on tiktok to see my pfp! She's my dear friend, follow her! ***

<ART>
I see you've found yourself at the art section! Very fine, very fine, I tell you! Here's the Art, prices, kinds, etc.

STARTING PRICE FOR TRADITIONAL: 30 kk
Shading: +30
Color: +30
Reference sheet (Name, Age, Gender, Headshot, mood shot, fullbody, Eyes, Family, Friends, Relations, Role, scars): +100
Within 2 days: +50

STARTING FOR DIGITAL: 20 kk
Shading: +35
Color: +10
Reference sheet (Name, Age, Gender, Headshot, mood shot, fullbody, Eyes, Family, Friends, Relations, Role, scars): +120

***CAT CREATOR***
Short on ideas? No problem! A quick Character maker can solve that! Here's the basics:

INCLUDES:
-Quote to match cat
-Color/pattern
-Eye
-Size
-Role
-Clan
-Name

STARTING PRICE: 300 kk

Added requests: 10 kk

-QUOTES-
I give away quotes for your cats from books, movies, and my own noggin! I can give you quotes to add at the tops of when you play as each cat, for basically a penny from your pocket! (Cheap)

Quote: 10 kk

(PEOPLE)
I have... an interesting art style for people. ALTHOUGH; if you like cartoonish people for the sake of comedy, I'm your girl. Google "Garfield Show" because that's basically it... but even sillier!

STARTING PRICE: 20KK

COLOR: +5 KK

Comment a thorough description of your person, including small details and size of nose, eyes, etc.

DO NOT BE OFFENDED. It's not meant to be offensive, merely silly. If you don't like it, you can have me redo it for free.

Comment what you want as you want it!

blxze.
December 21st, 2023, 06:30 AM
Boop <3

blxze.
December 21st, 2023, 06:32 AM
Check out this:
to see my cat art style! If I roleplay with you, you get a free drawing <3