PDA

View Full Version : Gender swap rp! ( private between my peeps )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 11:46 PM
It's a gender swap rp!! Meaning ocs you use will not be the opposite gender including three of my ocs!!
Sasuke Now named Sakura!:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/a7/3e/29/a73e29fc8aa560acaf4e32f26170b913.jpg
Winter now named Luna!: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/a2/a2/b8/a2a2b8df01b6a51bde7c0d6ace2aa77c.jpg
And sano that's now name sol: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/4f/b4/25/4fb4255f4355e53b5cb37181e061eaa9.jpg

This private between: Skye Rubinaito Integrity and Wyldfire !! Come on in my freaks. The setting is in a old town with the people blessed with magic for work and many other stuffs! Just a old adventure with some girls let's have some fun!! Also demonic blood runs through my ocs blood can y'all tame the wildness of a demon wolf?

Forum if you want to
Name
Sexuality
Job
Powers
Love interest :3

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Peter is now Petra! XD https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/33/57/283357ee9544f26ab20f5fb443d19809.jpg )

Teggy
June 24th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Skye is still Skye, Leraina is Lathen, Anthony is Annie, and Calia is Kyle

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Yay!! Should we start or wait for la others :surprisehug:

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 12:02 AM
idk

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Blehhhh.

Amelia is now Andrew, Adriana is Aaron, Rubin is Ruby and Angel is still Angel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 12:12 AM
You know what let's start!!) Sakura was at the park reading a book while her sisters were climbing up a tree well Luna was up the tree and sol was once again trying to get her down. " Luna get down from there!! " Luna replys " no!!"
And yay!!)

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 12:14 AM
I'm going to bed, I'll post looks and stuff in the morning. Good night, and don't go too far?

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 12:38 AM
K, goodnight!) Petra was walking along the sidewalk, quietly thinking to herself.

Teggy
June 25th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Skye walking next to Lethan, Kyle, and Annie. The 4 were talking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Sakura sees Petra and for the first time in a very long time she was not paying any attention to the book she was reading as she watches Petra. Of course Luna saw this and smells " hi cutie!! My big sister is -" but was knocked out by sol who found a rock

wren
June 25th, 2017, 12:47 AM
How did I miss this?

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Sakura sees Petra and for the first time in a very long time she was not paying any attention to the book she was reading as she watches Petra. Of course Luna saw this and smells " hi cutie!! My big sister is -" but was knocked out by sol who found a rock

Petra felt as if someone was staring at her. She tensed up a bit, looking down at the ground, before she heard someone yelling at her. Looking up, she looked at Luna and blushed. Cutie..? She thought, smiling a bit. When she was suddenly knocked out, her eyes widened and she rushed over, falling down to her knee's by her side. "Oh my gosh!" She squeaked. "Is she alright?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 12:55 AM
How did I miss this?
Because best ... for last!!) Sakura smiles " yay that's a normal thing she'll be up and ready right about... now " Luna sits up " ow what's the deal sol?!" Sol growls " you and your idiotic mind " she says coldly

wren
June 25th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Grace.. A dude? Mhmhmm ]

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Because best ... for last!!) Sakura smiles " yay that's a normal thing she'll be up and ready right about... now " Luna sits up " ow what's the deal sol?!" Sol growls " you and your idiotic mind " she says coldly

Petra sat down on the grass, looking confused. "Oh.. Why did you do that?" She looked at Sol. "That was really mean.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Yes and Sasuke is a girl!) sol laughs softly " it may seem mean but she's my sister and she's the wildest between all of us"

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 01:15 AM
Yes and Sasuke is a girl!) sol laughs softly " it may seem mean but she's my sister and she's the wildest between all of us"

"Hm.. That doesn't mean you can just throw rocks at her to knock her out." Petra sighed, looking at Luna. "What were you going to say back there?"

wren
June 25th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Kaito first though. This times he's a GIRL! And still petras sista? Skye ))

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Kaito first though. This times he's a GIRL! And still petras sista? Skye ))

Yes! :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Luna smiles " that my big sister was checking you out ~" she says playfully as Sakura closes her book " no wonder sol hit her"

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 01:36 AM
Luna smiles " that my big sister was checking you out ~" she says playfully as Sakura closes her book " no wonder sol hit her"

"Who's.. Who's your big sister?" She asked, looking between Sakura and Sol, her face flushing red.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Luna smiles " the one reading the book her names Sakura!" Sakura waves at them

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Luna smiles " the one reading the book her names Sakura!" Sakura waves at them

Petra blushed and smiled softly. "Oh.." She shyly waved back to Sakura.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Petra blushed and smiled softly. "Oh.." She shyly waved back to Sakura.
Sakura smiles as Luna laughs softly " yeah! So how about you two go on a date?!" She says happily with that Sakura quickly tosses the book at Luna's head. " enough of that now" she says with a slight blush

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Andrew (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9b/32/6a/9b326af67a1b6526b4fe4d2faad62fac.png) (Amelia)
Aaron (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b6/dd/3e/b6dd3e83df0d4c5325e2a048af5d4bbb.jpg) (Adriana)
Ruby (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NovicwUF4bw/WPOc8Z7OsfI/AAAAAAAAANQ/i6T8_od2tL8OwAgoCadvGyhdyC5sU-BeACJoC/w375-h334-p/16.04.17%2B-%2B1) (Rubin)
Angel (http://pm1.narvii.com/6234/09585dcb778ceff74cea9db47d70236b958090a8_hq.jpg) (Angel)

--

Andrew was watching the whole exchange between them all with a tilted head and curious eyes. What was it like to have someone loving you like that? His hand was on the cover of his favorite book, Beauty and the Beast.

Aaron yawned from beside Andrew, his gaze focused on Luna. "She's cute." He purred to Andrew. "I think you two would make a cute pairing~"

Andrew jumped in surprise, fumbling for his book. "Wh-What?" He protested, grabbing it luckily before it hit the ground. Holding the green covered book to his chest, he blushed furiously and avoided Aaron's gaze. "Wh-what are y-you talking about?" He asked, tugging on his slightly long hair.

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Sakura smiles as Luna laughs softly " yeah! So how about you two go on a date?!" She says happily with that Sakura quickly tosses the book at Luna's head. " enough of that now" she says with a slight blush

"I wouldn't mind.." Petra blushed, looking down at the ground as she curled up, bringing her knees to her chest. She looked at Sakura with bright blue eyes, her long, curly blonde hair cascading down her shoulders beautifully. Her face was pale except for her rosy cheeks and the slightly red nose tip. Biting her lip, she admired Sakura's features, noticing the blush and smiling to herself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Luna gets back up and noticed Andrew and the rest. She smiles and waves at them happily. Sol sighs softly " always causing trouble little sister" she says as she pets Luna's head.
Sakura blushes a bit but quickly pushes it to the side " ... thank you.. my names Sakura wolfheart it's a pleasure to be able to go out with . .. a adorable angel like you " she says with a kind and warm smile

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 05:21 PM
"Hey! My brother wants to go out with you!" Aaron shouted before Andrew could do anything, and his blush was red as a cherry.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Luna laughs softly " tell me his name first than I'll probably say yes!!" She yells back

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"Andre-" Andrew covered his mouth before he could complete the thought, waving at Luna nervously with a bright red blush.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Andre-" Andrew covered his mouth before he could complete the thought, waving at Luna nervously with a bright red blush.
Luna smiles as she waves back. " hello! I'm Luna!" She says happily as sol immediately covers her mouth. " and she's not interested!" Sol yells protectively

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Andrew looked a little crestfallen, yelping as Aaron dragged him along. Within a few seconds they were in front of the duo, Aaron grinning and Andrew hiding behind his brother.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Sol smiles " what do you think you're doing didn't I say she's not interested? " she says with a fake dark smile. Luna was trying to get out of her sisters grasp even was biting sols hand but sol did not let go.

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 07:28 PM
"Yes well, my brother is, and I think the two of them would be cute together." Aaron responded, arching an eyebrow.

Andrew was still hiding. "Aaron, d-don't invoke the wra-wrath of the scary lady." He said softly.

Aaron scoffed. "Scary? More like scary beautiful~" He winked at Sol.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Sol smiles " in your dreams lover boys now-" Luna pushes sol away from her " but I think he's cute besides I was going to say yes either way." As says winking at Andrew as sol growls " but I aren't interested " she says coldly

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Andrew blushed, while Aaron pouted.

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Luna gets back up and noticed Andrew and the rest. She smiles and waves at them happily. Sol sighs softly " always causing trouble little sister" she says as she pets Luna's head.
Sakura blushes a bit but quickly pushes it to the side " ... thank you.. my names Sakura wolfheart it's a pleasure to be able to go out with . .. a adorable angel like you " she says with a kind and warm smile

Petra blushed harder. "T-Thank you.. My name's Petra. Petra Evlain."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Luna smiles " so mean sol how about just try loving the-" sol cuts her off " im homosexual " Luna laughs softly " oh yeah I forgot about that but I don't believe I've caught your name cutie " she says as she begins to stand up.

Sakura smiles " cute name my dear so ... would you like to go out now?" She asks blushing a bit

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 08:51 PM
"A-Andrew...." Andrew said shyly, adjusting his glasses and shifting his foot.

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Luna smiles " so mean sol how about just try loving the-" sol cuts her off " im homosexual " Luna laughs softly " oh yeah I forgot about that but I don't believe I've caught your name cutie " she says as she begins to stand up.

Sakura smiles " cute name my dear so ... would you like to go out now?" She asks blushing a bit

Petra giggled softly. "I would love too." She smiled.

(The movies? XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 09:14 PM
But Sakura won't be paying attention to the movie because of Petra!! XD so yes!!)
Luna smiles " and I'm Luna it's a pleasure to meet you cutie "

Sakura smiles as she holds out her hand " than come let's go have some fun my dear"

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 09:16 PM
But Sakura won't be paying attention to the movie because of Petra!! XD so yes!!)
Luna smiles " and I'm Luna it's a pleasure to meet you cutie "

Sakura smiles as she holds out her hand " than come let's go have some fun my dear"

Aww XD)

Petra took Sakura's hand and stood up, blushing some more.

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Andrew blushed. "Pl-pleased to meet you too, Luna." He stammered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 25th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Sakura smiles as she begins to walk away from everyone else.

Luna smiles as she begins to stand up " so... are we having the date now?" She asks kindly

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 09:44 PM
"U-Um, I g-guess?" Andrew stammered, blushing slightly. "Where would you like to go?"

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Sakura smiles as she begins to walk away from everyone else.

Luna smiles as she begins to stand up " so... are we having the date now?" She asks kindly

Petra followed Sakura closely, looking around and glancing at Sakura every now and then.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 26th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Luna smiles " anywhere as long as it's with you " she says with a smile

Sakura smiles as she looks at Petra " you know you could just-" she begins to hold her close " get a closer look "

Poppyfrost
June 26th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Luna smiles " anywhere as long as it's with you " she says with a smile

Sakura smiles as she looks at Petra " you know you could just-" she begins to hold her close " get a closer look "

Petra blushed, the red tinge now on her neck. He looked up at Sakura and smiled sweetly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 26th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Petra blushed, the red tinge now on her neck. He looked up at Sakura and smiled sweetly.
Sakura smiles " you are so cute my darling mind if I get a kiss or is that for the movie?"

Poppyfrost
June 26th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Sakura smiles " you are so cute my darling mind if I get a kiss or is that for the movie?"

Petra's eyes widened. "A-A kiss..?" She bit her lip. "I-I mean, um.. Maybe..?" She said softly, her voice quiet.

rubinaito
June 26th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Andrew blushed. "U-Um..." He wanted to say The Library, but he didn't want to look like a total nerd. "I-I know a n-nice di-diner nearby." He suggested.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 26th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Sakura smiles " so is that a yes or no? Or would you like to wait on that?"

Luna smiles " sure! But only if you want to really go there" she says happily

Poppyfrost
June 26th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Sakura smiles " so is that a yes or no? Or would you like to wait on that?"

Luna smiles " sure! But only if you want to really go there" she says happily

Petra smiled. "W-well, we'll see." She purred softly, looking up at Sakura. "It just depends."

rubinaito
June 26th, 2017, 12:47 PM
"O-okay then!" Andrew held his book to his chest. "U-um, this way." He began walking towards the diner, checking back to make sure Luna was following.