PDA

View Full Version : Dream stories!

Bandido
June 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
Dreams, they're so weird you know? This is a thread were you can share your crazy and messed up dreams! If it's outside of WCO rules, keep it to yourself. I've decided to make this because I had an awfully strange dream a few days ago, and since it was site related; I got this idea that really does suck! I'll explain my dream somewhere below... Any way, have fun! :love4:

Role
June 26th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Oh boy I have a lot. Most of my dreams are connected in some way or another like a reference to another dream. Maybe it means something but I'm not sure. I'll do the one I had last night. I believe I can interpret it clearly, but I'll do that after the story.
When I fell asleep the dream started when my dad and I took my brother to work. My dad stepped out of the car and somehow I started driving. Much to my dismay, I kept cutting in front of people, and almost wrecking. I kept apologizing by holding up my hand, but that part doesn't matter too much. I drive back to my dad and he says, "Why are you driving?" "I thought you wanted me to," I reply. "You could have just waited." Then he gets in the car. But soon after, he says, "Hey look, there's your friend." I look up. There stands my old crush, let's call him Tyrone. Tyrone is giving to the poor, but this is where everything gets a bit psychedelic. Everything turns and distorts. Then it just stops. I step out of the car to say hello, but Tyrone is gone. I tell my dad I'm going inside the building, and I do. Suddenly, it's my school gym, and the boy basketball team is playing. I see my best friend beside me, and we sit by each other on the bleachers. And lo behold, there is my crush, with some pretty girl. I ask him who it was and he replies, "my girlfriend." I looked at my best friend in shock. "Why didn't you tell me you broke up?" She just shrugged. Suddenly, the gym filled with water, and the girl and Tyrone were messing around, playing some game idk. Then I woke up.

My interpretation starts at the first part of the dream, at the driving part.
This signifies my fear of driving one day.
The next part with my crush giving to the poor was my feelings on how he is a good person at heart.
Him with the girl tells me that that was the moment of heartbreak I felt when he and my best friend dated.
The basketball game referenced to me quitting basketball and everyone judging me for it.
The water part? I'm not sure. Maybe my fear of drowning?
And him and the girl playing probably relates to the heartbreak. Long story :3