PDA

View Full Version : Keeper of the Lost Cities

fresh
June 23rd, 2017, 11:02 AM
The last one died and was archived, so I copied it and am doing it again.
Please let this work :-|

You don't need to have read this series to join!!

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS.
Mention me to reply. DO NOT POST QUOTE.

We're currently open for joining. Roleplaying has started do to shortage of forms *coughandbecauseimtooimpatientcough* but feel free to apply!

You may have up to two roles in your possession.

Alrighty.
Here's the basics of this series.
One elf is living in a world of humans and they have had some sort of power triggered at age five after hitting their head. Due to photographic memory, they have moved up six grades and are shunned by their peers. They have no idea that they are actually an elf, brought up in a human family and part of a rebel group called the Black Swan- Project Moonlark, to be precise. (Elves are basically humans but more sophisticated and with powers, just to clarify.)
Then suddenly, an elf on a mission to find this Moonlark (played by me), appears at a museum on a class field trip. The elf is like, "hey, you're an elf" and the Moonlark is like, "omg what the..." And runs away, getting almost killed, blah blah blah, and then gets taken by the elf to the Lost Cities, where allthis craxy action-stuff takes place.
This is 100% created by Shannon Messenger and is a book series.
I am going to be very picky about the moonlark and the other main characters b/c I love this series. Password is bluechickssophie.
A list of the powers:
Guster: manipulate wind
Telepath: mind powers
Hydrokinetic: water powerz
Descryer: sense potential
Inflictor: inflicts emotions on others
Vanisher: invisibility
Phaser: walks through stuff
Pyrokinetic: control fire, banned by elvin law
Shade: manipulate shadows
Beguiler: manipulate emotions through voice
Conjurer: conjures things from other areas
Mesmer: like hypnosis, manipulating actions through mind
Empath: semses emotions
Enhancer: gives others more power through physical contact
Astrakinesis: electricity powerz
Polygot: automatically speaks languages upon hearing them
Froster: ice powerz
Technopath: super good with technology
Flasher: Manipulates light
Talentless: no powerz at all
For a more thorough explanation of the powers, click here (http://lost-cities-keeper.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Special_Abilities).

Roles and people who play them!

The Moonlark: Sarah (played by River of roses)
Moonlark's friends: Luxi (played by Fenris), Macome (played by Snackdubbbz), Twigelia (played by Serendipity), (1 spot remaining)
Adoption parents: Open (2 spots remaining)
Elf who introduces the moonlark into the lost cities: Alina (played by Stormfeather)
Families of the friends of the moonlarks: Open (10 spots remaining)
Moonlark's tormentor/enemy: Open
The medic of Foxfire (Foxfire is the school): Open
Other: Always open
Moonlark's human 'parents': Open (2 spots remaining)

Alright guys! Give it your best shot! For more info on any roles or anything else, you know how to contact me.

Form:
Name:
Role wanted:
Personality: NO TBRPEDS
Looks:
Password?:
Power (if moonlark, choose three, but put one as first priority):
How often are you on?:
Have you read this series?:
Other:
Roleplay Example:

Also...
Names should be kind of odd- not human names, except for the moonlark! They have a human name.

Possible names:
Bronte
Terik
Keefe
Fitz
Biana
Stina
Marella
Jensi
Elwin
Edaline
Grady
Jolie
Dex
Kenric
Emery
Alden
Della
Timkin
Coiffe
Tiergan
Silveny
Greyfell
Jurek
And any others that are kind of odd.

More Information

Name of nobility school: Foxfire
Name of banished school: Exillium
Name of elvin capital: Everglen
Moonlark should be shy but brave. The rest is yours to create.
The Moonlark should have brown eyes.
Rebel groups: Evil: Neverseen | Good: Black Swan
Elves live forever. They become adults and then stop aging.
Shots and machinery (apple and andriod products) do not exist in the lost cities.
By holding up certain crystals to the light, you can light-leap to places everywhere.
Species in the world include humans, ogres, trolls, elves, goblins, dwarfs, and gnomes.
All elves are beautiful/handsome and young-looking.
Elves don't get pointy ears until they're thousands of years old.
| more coming later |

fresh
June 23rd, 2017, 11:23 AM
Le bump

fresh
June 23rd, 2017, 11:38 AM
My form:
Name: Alina
Role Wanted: Elf who introduces moonlark into the lost cities
Personality: *thinks hard* Well, Alina has my personality. She's funny and cute <3 with a toleration for crazy people (mostly because she is one herself). Alina loves animals and adventuring beyond the Lost Cities.
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3c/86/08/3c860856826d17531d404f7fe91c7b88.jpg
Password: Figure it out yourselves ;-;
Power: Telepath
PPD: eh, I already know what it is
Have you read this series: Of course :P
Other: Thanks for joining!
Roleplay Example: No!

fresh
June 28th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Hopeful bump :(

Panic
June 28th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Stormfeather {Foxxi}

Name: Luxi
Role wanted: Moonlarks' Friend
Personality: Luxi {being Talentless} has been kicked around, bullied, and shamed for her lack of abilities, but instead of being subdued and quiet, she's the exact opposite- feisty, bold, friendly, and determined to make a name for herself. She has a bad habit of dragging people into schemes of hers, but she's a good person.
Looks: here she is! (http://data.whicdn.com/images/61247469/large.jpg)
Password?: bluechickssophie
Power (if moonlark, choose three, but put one as first priority): Talentless
How often are you on?: Try to be on at least once a day- if i can't be, i'll normally have it in my signature.
Have you read this series?: only the first book... i can never find the second
Other: Luxi's family consists of almost entriely Flashers- except for one Descryer grandfather.
Roleplay Example:
Today's the day! A young girl was sitting in front of the mirror combing her hair. I'm finally going to make a name for myself with this! Taped up onto the mirror was a flyer for an inventor's competition. "Who cares if nobody cares? Who needs powers?" she said aloud to herself.

fresh
June 28th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Stormfeather {Foxxi}

Name: Luxi
Role wanted: Moonlarks' Friend
Personality: Luxi {being Talentless} has been kicked around, bullied, and shamed for her lack of abilities, but instead of being subdued and quiet, she's the exact opposite- feisty, bold, friendly, and determined to make a name for herself. She has a bad habit of dragging people into schemes of hers, but she's a good person.
Looks: here she is! (http://data.whicdn.com/images/61247469/large.jpg)
Power (if moonlark, choose three, but put one as first priority): Talentless
How often are you on?: Try to be on at least once a day- if i can't be, i'll normally have it in my signature.
Have you read this series?: only the first book... i can never find the second
Other: Luxi's family consists of almost entriely Flashers- except for one Descryer grandfather.
Roleplay Example:
Today's the day! A young girl was sitting in front of the mirror combing her hair. I'm finally going to make a name for myself with this! Taped up onto the mirror was a flyer for an inventor's competition. "Who cares if nobody cares? Who needs powers?" she said aloud to herself.
Sounds great!
Because of the shortage of forms I'll go ahead and accept it now.
:D

fresh
June 28th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Snackdubbbz still want to roleplay Macome?
You can find the form you made here. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=253126&postcount=3)

Serendipity
June 28th, 2017, 08:59 PM
@Stormfeather {Foxxi}

Name
Twigelia
Role wanted
Moonlark
Personality
You said they're shy but brave.... Do you have a planned personality because if so I'll use that one.
Looks
A typical brown-haired human with blue eyes, except she has unusually pointy ears.
Password?
I can't find it.... I read everything though. It's quite interesting.
Power
Main Inflictor, Polygot and Mesmer
How often are you on?
A lot... But I have like 0 active rps so my PPD is kind of down. I recently made an rp that's getting popular so expect a 20.5 PPD soon :D
Have you read this series?
No, but I really want to!
Other
No,
Roleplay Example
Jinxx froze, blushing as Piper held him tight. I have a girlfriend... Whatever! She'll never see me, He hugged her back, returning the kiss. They broke away, and Piper winked at him

Twig and Bridgette shared a look, sniggering at Echo's direction. Just then, they heard the principal, Mrs. Adderbite call the children. "Hello children! As you may know, this school includes a Welcome Warriors field trip! There are 5 field trips, or well, 5 groups. Group 1 will be going to the beach with Andersen, Christoff, Bella, Jake, Harley, ...." The principal continued saying names until she reached the last two groups. "Group Four, going to Chinatown is; Amelia, George, Sage, Taffy, Ulysses, Grant, Beige, Jonah, Elliot and..." She checked her list. "Adder! Now, Group Five will be visiting The Murmur House, this group has Pounce, Lucky, Jinxx -" She continued, naming everyone in the mini-group plus Percy and PIper. "You will all stay a week in your destination, exploring everything. Groups 4 and 5 will share a bus. Classes dismissed."

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 08:36 AM
@Stormfeather {Foxxi}

Name
Twigelia
Role wanted
Moonlark
Personality
You said they're shy but brave.... Do you have a planned personality because if so I'll use that one.
Looks
A typical brown-haired human with blue eyes, except she has unusually pointy ears.
Password?
I can't find it.... I read everything though. It's quite interesting.
Power
Main Inflictor, Polygot and Mesmer
How often are you on?
A lot... But I have like 0 active rps so my PPD is kind of down. I recently made an rp that's getting popular so expect a 20.5 PPD soon :D
Have you read this series?
No, but I really want to!
Other
No,
Roleplay Example
Jinxx froze, blushing as Piper held him tight. I have a girlfriend... Whatever! She'll never see me, He hugged her back, returning the kiss. They broke away, and Piper winked at him

Twig and Bridgette shared a look, sniggering at Echo's direction. Just then, they heard the principal, Mrs. Adderbite call the children. "Hello children! As you may know, this school includes a Welcome Warriors field trip! There are 5 field trips, or well, 5 groups. Group 1 will be going to the beach with Andersen, Christoff, Bella, Jake, Harley, ...." The principal continued saying names until she reached the last two groups. "Group Four, going to Chinatown is; Amelia, George, Sage, Taffy, Ulysses, Grant, Beige, Jonah, Elliot and..." She checked her list. "Adder! Now, Group Five will be visiting The Murmur House, this group has Pounce, Lucky, Jinxx -" She continued, naming everyone in the mini-group plus Percy and PIper. "You will all stay a week in your destination, exploring everything. Groups 4 and 5 will share a bus. Classes dismissed."
1. "Twigelia" isn't a human name, please fix that.
2. Elves don't get pointy ears until they're thousands of years old.. I should've specified that. Sorry about that, this one's on me.
3. Moonlark should have brown eyes.
4. All I need is those two attributes in her personality. The rest is up to you.
5. Personality is in there towards the top at the end of the paragraph. It's right before list of powers.

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 09:07 AM
bump

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 09:15 AM
River of roses still want to put up Sarah (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=253127&postcount=4) for the moonlark roll?

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 09:37 AM
River of roses still want to put up Sarah (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=253127&postcount=4) for the moonlark roll?

yeah

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 09:38 AM
BUMP

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 09:40 AM
yeah
Alrighty
It's between you and Serendipity
A note-
Once I've chosen, you'll be pmed the plot and what's supposed to happen.

Roses, you've already read the series so I wouldn't need to explain it to you.

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 10:08 AM
boop

Serendipity
June 29th, 2017, 01:27 PM
1. "Twigelia" isn't a human name, please fix that.
2. Elves don't get pointy ears until they're thousands of years old.. I should've specified that. Sorry about that, this one's on me.
3. Moonlark should have brown eyes.
4. All I need is those two attributes in her personality. The rest is up to you.
5. Personality is in there towards the top at the end of the paragraph. It's right before list of powers.
1: I thought it had to be a strange name. is Roxxi fine?
2: Ah, ok. She has normal ears.
3: She has brown hair and brown eyes then,
4: She's funny and kind, plus the other moonlark traits.
5: Bluechicksophie

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Roxxi's fine. :)
Okay.
Okay.
Okay.

I'm going to decide between you and River of roses then.
Give me a few moments.

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 05:55 PM
River of roses can I get a roleplay example?

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Also,
If you could have a back-up role, what would it be?

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 06:08 PM
River of roses can I get a roleplay example?

sure.

sparrow looked down at the kit with warm eyes, "follow me i want to show you something" he said padding into he bushes looking behind him a couple of times making sure the kit was following. after a while of walking he soon stopped by a tall tree and looked back at her "can you climb?" he asked, "i think so" she answered and soon sparrow was climbing the tree the kit following after him struggling a tiny bit. sparrow looked down below him once he got to the top and grabbed the kits scruffy, when he was able to reach it without falling off, and pulled her up "look around and tell me what you see" she nodded looking around them with round eyes. he purred when she didnt come up with words then wrapped his tail around her looking out infront of them at the land scape. "sparrow where are you?" yowled a voice from below he reconized the voice as his brothers and told her to stay there and wait for him then he climbed down and once he got to a branch low enough to the growned that he can jump from, he jumped down infront of him "hello brother" he said with a purr.

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 06:29 PM
sure.

sparrow looked down at the kit with warm eyes, "follow me i want to show you something" he said padding into he bushes looking behind him a couple of times making sure the kit was following. after a while of walking he soon stopped by a tall tree and looked back at her "can you climb?" he asked, "i think so" she answered and soon sparrow was climbing the tree the kit following after him struggling a tiny bit. sparrow looked down below him once he got to the top and grabbed the kits scruffy, when he was able to reach it without falling off, and pulled her up "look around and tell me what you see" she nodded looking around them with round eyes. he purred when she didnt come up with words then wrapped his tail around her looking out infront of them at the land scape. "sparrow where are you?" yowled a voice from below he reconized the voice as his brothers and told her to stay there and wait for him then he climbed down and once he got to a branch low enough to the growned that he can jump from, he jumped down infront of him "hello brother" he said with a purr.
Okay, thanks!

Once I get a reply from Serendipity about whether she'd accept any other role.
Speaking of which.
Would you happen to have any back-up role in case I decide on Serendipity?

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Okay, thanks!

Speaking of which.

yeah actually i have two, one of the adoption parents or one of her friends

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 07:11 PM
yeah actually i have two, one of the adoption parents or one of her friends
Thanks!

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 08:12 PM
BuMP

Serendipity
June 29th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Okay, thanks!

Speaking of which.
I'd like the role... And my back-up role would be one of the Moonlark's friends.

fresh
June 29th, 2017, 10:41 PM
I'd like the role... And my back-up role would be one of the Moonlark's friends.
Okay, thanks!
Imma decide sometime tomorrow.

Fallpotato
June 30th, 2017, 01:37 AM
Snackdubbbz still want to roleplay Macome?
You can find the form you made here. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=253126&postcount=3)
Oh yeah! Of course :3

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Oh yeah! Of course :3
:3
Great!

Heyyyy remember DreamClan and NightmareClan?

Fallpotato
June 30th, 2017, 11:46 AM
:3
Great!

Heyyyy remember DreamClan and NightmareClan?
yes not a lot though

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 12:50 PM
yes not a lot though
Okay

Fallpotato
June 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Okay
y?

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 12:53 PM
y?
*shrugs*

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 01:08 PM
BUMP

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 01:15 PM
River of roses
Serendipity

I've made my decision.

Congrats!

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Starstar
Swiftheart

Do either of you possibly want to join?

Static
June 30th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Sorry but I can't.I haven't read the series and I am more for magic and spells rp's.Sorry :(

Bandido
June 30th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Unfortunately, I can't join because I've never read that series before. Maybe, if I run across it while at the library or thrift store, I'll take a look.

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately, I can't join because I've never read that series before. Maybe, if I run across it while at the library or thrift store, I'll take a look.
You don't need to have read it

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Sorry but I can't.I haven't read the series and I am more for magic and spells rp's.Sorry :(
This is a magic rp
You don't need to have read the series to join

Static
June 30th, 2017, 02:07 PM
This is a magic rp
You don't need to have read the series to join
And i don't really like elves much.More of a ninja demon person.I don't like witches and elves and stuff.I'm a very confusing person

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 02:10 PM
And i don't really like elves much.More of a ninja demon person.I don't like witches and elves and stuff.I'm a very confusing person
Let me explain *prays to change mind*

In the books, it explains that elves aren't at all like what they are in human legends. They're literally humans but with magic and powers.

Hope that helped my situation.

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
bumpie :[

Panic
June 30th, 2017, 10:09 PM
bumpie :[

Should we just start for now? We have most of the important roles down, and other people could just add forms as we go until the roles are filled.

fresh
June 30th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Should we just start for now? We have most of the important roles down, and other people could just add forms as we go until the roles are filled.
Hmmmm
surrrre

cute skeleton
June 30th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Sarah listened to the teacher as they started talking about the paintings and who had painted them, even though she already new. she stayed at the back of the group stopping at one point to look at one of the pictures .

(not doing it long right now, Stormfeather {Foxxi} )

fresh
July 1st, 2017, 10:18 AM
Sarah listened to the teacher as they started talking about the paintings and who had painted them, even though she already new. she stayed at the back of the group stopping at one point to look at one of the pictures .

(not doing it long right now, Stormfeather {Foxxi} )
Seeing her target, Alina doubted her father for a moment. This girl had brown eyes! No elf had brown eyes. Backed up against one of the walls with her head down, Alina's teal eyes shown in the dark corner she'd chosen to observe the girl. Right now, her target was hanging at the back of the line, looking at the pictures with undisguised boredness.

cute skeleton
July 1st, 2017, 10:47 AM
Seeing her target, Alina doubted her father for a moment. This girl had brown eyes! No elf had brown eyes. Backed up against one of the walls with her head down, Alina's teal eyes shown in the dark corner she'd chosen to observe the girl. Right now, her target was hanging at the back of the line, looking at the pictures with undisguised boredness.

sarah kept looking at the picture while her group went down a bit further, she knew that they where moving but she already knew about the paintings and who painted them so she didn't tag along for a bit. she kept looking at the picture before moving along stopping once again at another picture, it wasn't hard to tell that she was thinking about something. ( Stormfeather {Foxxi}

fresh
July 1st, 2017, 03:02 PM
sarah kept looking at the picture while her group went down a bit further, she knew that they where moving but she already knew about the paintings and who painted them so she didn't tag along for a bit. she kept looking at the picture before moving along stopping once again at another picture, it wasn't hard to tell that she was thinking about something.
He never said to engage, Alina! Come on! Don't do it! No!!! Stepping out of her hiding spot, she said, "do you think that's what they really look like?" Alina was pointing to a human picture of a T-Rex. The picture was not at all like what the magical creatures really were.

cute skeleton
July 1st, 2017, 03:32 PM
He never said to engage, Alina! Come on! Don't do it! No!!! Stepping out of her hiding spot, she said, "do you think that's what they really look like?" Alina was pointing to a human picture of a T-Rex. The picture was not at all like what the magical creatures really were.

"huh? want do you mean.." she asked turning towards the girl, why is she asking me this and randomly comes up to me she thought looking at her taking a step back a bit

fresh
July 1st, 2017, 04:13 PM
"huh? want do you mean.." she asked turning towards the girl, why is she asking me this and randomly comes up to me she thought looking at her taking a step back a bit
Alina chuckled. "There's no reason to be afraid."

Sarah should do something with her vanishing powerz)

cute skeleton
July 1st, 2017, 05:06 PM
Alina chuckled. "There's no reason to be afraid."

Sarah should do something with her vanishing powerz)

(already have it planned I'm gonna have sarah walk away from her and turn around a corner then vanish either that or somehow get her to trip and then vanish lol)

"and why shouldn't I be? your a stranger who comes up and asks me a random question" she said stepping back a bit more looking for a place to go and disappear.

fresh
July 1st, 2017, 06:01 PM
(already have it planned I'm gonna have sarah walk away from her and turn around a corner then vanish either that or somehow get her to trip and then vanish lol)

"and why shouldn't I be? your a stranger who comes up and asks me a random question" she said stepping back a bit more looking for a place to go and disappear.
Alina sighed. Humans fear everything. "Not all strangers are meant to be feared," the girl murmured.

cute skeleton
July 1st, 2017, 08:52 PM
Alina sighed. Humans fear everything. "Not all strangers are meant to be feared," the girl murmured.

she looked a bit more before finding another hall not that far away and went towards it not looking behind her, that was strange...

fresh
July 2nd, 2017, 08:41 AM
she looked a bit more before finding another hall not that far away and went towards it not looking behind her, that was strange...
Didn't Dad say she was a Vanisher? Alina narrowed her eyes and followed the girl, sticking to the shadows where she couldn't she her.

cute skeleton
July 2nd, 2017, 04:00 PM
Didn't Dad say she was a Vanisher? Alina narrowed her eyes and followed the girl, sticking to the shadows where she couldn't she her.

she turned around the corner then went over to a wall and then vanished, I hope no one seen me she thought watching the doorway.

fresh
July 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
she turned around the corner then went over to a wall and then vanished, I hope no one seen me she thought watching the doorway.
Alina turned the corner as well. It really is her! The girl thought when she wasn't there. "I know who you are," Alina whispered. "I can help, and explain why you can vanish."

cute skeleton
July 2nd, 2017, 06:43 PM
Alina turned the corner as well. It really is her! The girl thought when she wasn't there. "I know who you are," Alina whispered. "I can help, and explain why you can vanish."

sarah stayed quite watching the girl a bit but when she said that she reappeared next to her "you don't know me, and second what do you mean?" she asked tilting her head a bit.

(when you realize that one of the powers might actually be quite stupid for the moonlark to have

fresh
July 2nd, 2017, 08:09 PM
sarah stayed quite watching the girl a bit but when she said that she reappeared next to her "you don't know me, and second what do you mean?" she asked tilting her head a bit.

(when you realize that one of the powers might actually be quite stupid for the moonlark to have
xD which one? You could change it)
Alina pursed her lips together. "This is gonna be a lot to take in," she warned.

cute skeleton
July 2nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
xD which one? You could change it)
Alina pursed her lips together. "This is gonna be a lot to take in," she warned.

( I was thinking of changing hydrokinetic)

"what are you gonna say? that I'm some sort of mutant?" she said looking at her with wonder, well this day cant get even more weirder then it is, can it? she thought crossing her arms while looking at her.

fresh
July 2nd, 2017, 08:59 PM
( I was thinking of changing hydrokinetic)

"what are you gonna say? that I'm some sort of mutant?" she said looking at her with wonder, well this day cant get even more weirder then it is, can it? she thought crossing her arms while looking at her.
Alina's face turned red. "Never! Even though you aren't human, you aren't a-" She stopped dead in her tracks. "I-I've said too much. I should go."

cute skeleton
July 2nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Alina's face turned red. "Never! Even though you aren't human, you aren't a-" She stopped dead in her tracks. "I-I've said too much. I should go."

"I'm a what? tell me, it cant be that bad" she said grabbing her arm before she went to leave, "you already said I wasn't human, so then what am I?"

fresh
July 2nd, 2017, 09:05 PM
"I'm a what? tell me, it cant be that bad" she said grabbing her arm before she went to leave, "you already said I wasn't human, so then what am I?"
Alina bit her lip and brushed a lock of unnaturally beautiful hair out of her eyes. "You're an elf," the girl said bluntly.

cute skeleton
July 2nd, 2017, 09:20 PM
Alina bit her lip and brushed a lock of unnaturally beautiful hair out of her eyes. "You're an elf," the girl said bluntly.

"y..you got to be kidden...im an elf???" she said letting go of her hand and just staring at like this couldn't be true

fresh
July 2nd, 2017, 09:28 PM
"y..you got to be kidden...im an elf???" she said letting go of her hand and just staring at like this couldn't be true
"Not like you're thinking. It would be easier to explain if I showed you." Alina pulled out a small wand with a crystal on top. "Hold my hand and don't let go," she instructed, adjusting a cuff around her wrist.

cute skeleton
July 2nd, 2017, 09:58 PM
"Not like you're thinking. It would be easier to explain if I showed you." Alina pulled out a small wand with a crystal on top. "Hold my hand and don't let go," she instructed, adjusting a cuff around her wrist.

"ok.." she said holding her hand then looked at her wrist and decided to ask later of what the thing around her wrist was and why it was there.

fresh
July 3rd, 2017, 08:53 AM
"ok.." she said holding her hand then looked at her wrist and decided to ask later of what the thing around her wrist was and why it was there.
Alina stepped outside, still holding onto the girl's hand, and held the wand up to the light. A beam came down and they stepped into it. Alina wrapped all her concentration around the girl, knowing that the nexus would protect her from fading away.

cute skeleton
July 3rd, 2017, 09:06 AM
Alina stepped outside, still holding onto the girl's hand, and held the wand up to the light. A beam came down and they stepped into it. Alina wrapped all her concentration around the girl, knowing that the nexus would protect her from fading away.

sarah blinked not knowing what was going on or what to do, all she knew was that she needed to keep holding the girls hand till it stopped.

fresh
July 3rd, 2017, 10:29 AM
sarah blinked not knowing what was going on or what to do, all she knew was that she needed to keep holding the girls hand till it stopped.
They were torn through the light and a large, gewel-encrusted castle appeared in front of them. People with the same beautiful features as Alina bustled to and fro, and not one elderly person was in sight. As soon as they appeared, Alina held up a green crystal and they were suddenly back at the art museum.

cute skeleton
July 3rd, 2017, 12:13 PM
They were torn through the light and a large, gewel-encrusted castle appeared in front of them. People with the same beautiful features as Alina bustled to and fro, and not one elderly person was in sight. As soon as they appeared, Alina held up a green crystal and they were suddenly back at the art museum.

"w...what was that?" she asked looking at her, ok so I was wrong she thought looking at the girl with wide brown eyes.

fresh
July 3rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
"w...what was that?" she asked looking at her, ok so I was wrong she thought looking at the girl with wide blue eyes.
*coughbrowneyescough*
"That was light-leaping. We light-leapt to Everglen, the capital of the elvin world. " Alina paused and waited for a reaction.

cute skeleton
July 3rd, 2017, 02:04 PM
*coughbrowneyescough*
"That was light-leaping. We light-leapt to Everglen, the capital of the elvin world. " Alina paused and waited for a reaction.

(sorry my brother and sister both came up asking me something and we all have blue eyes so it caught me off guard)

"light-leaping, I never heard of it before...but I don't get why we-I mean humans- I mean- this is so confusing" sarah said to the girl.

fresh
July 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
(sorry my brother and sister both came up asking me something and we all have blue eyes so it caught me off guard)

"light-leaping, I never heard of it before...but I don't get why we-I mean humans- I mean- this is so confusing" sarah said to the girl.
Alina blinked, an apology in her teal-and-turquoise eyes. "How about we make it a little easier for each other, and exchange names? I'm sorry I can't explain more." After a slight hesitation, she continued, "I'm Alina. You are?"

cute skeleton
July 3rd, 2017, 04:15 PM
Alina blinked, an apology in her teal-and-turquoise eyes. "How about we make it a little easier for each other, and exchange names? I'm sorry I can't explain more." After a slight hesitation, she continued, "I'm Alina. You are?"

"sarah, nice to meet you alina" she said holding out her hand to shake.

fresh
July 3rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
"sarah, nice to meet you alina" she said holding out her hand to shake.
Alina took Sarah's hand and they shook. Alina looked up at the sky to check the position of the sun. "I need to go back. My dad'll be waiting for a report. Want me to take you back to your house?"

cute skeleton
July 3rd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Alina took Sarah's hand and they shook. Alina looked up at the sky to check the position of the sun. "I need to go back. My dad'll be waiting for a report. Want me to take you back to your house?"

"no, im going to be in trouble when i get back home so its best if i go home alone" she said shaking her head a bit.

fresh
July 3rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
"no, im going to be in trouble when i get back home so its best if i go home alone" she said shaking her head a bit.
"Oh, alright. I'll report back to you what Dad says." She paused for a moment, then said with a wink, "and don't worry- I'll find you."

Panic
July 3rd, 2017, 11:30 PM
*stalks and waits for a chance for luxi to pop in*

fresh
July 4th, 2017, 01:32 PM
River of roses
Timeskip to tomorrow afternoon bc parents are just gonna be npcs :(

cute skeleton
July 6th, 2017, 10:33 AM
River of roses
Timeskip to tomorrow afternoon bc parents are just gonna be npcs :(

(ok, give me a min before I start roleplaying then

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 04:36 PM
(ok, give me a min before I start roleplaying then
its been more den a min
*evil grin*

cute skeleton
July 6th, 2017, 06:52 PM
its been more den a min
*evil grin*

(sorry I been busy helping my family and all, so since we are in the afternoon she had used the dust on her parents and is a little upset right now? am I correct?)

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 09:09 PM
(sorry I been busy helping my family and all, so since we are in the afternoon she had used the dust on her parents and is a little upset right now? am I correct?)
No, sorry, she's just been scolded by oarents and is waiting arrival of Alina
Alina knocked on Sarah's door.
"Who is it?" The mother asked as she answered the door.
"I'm a friend of Sarah's from school. Here to work on a science project."
Sarah's mom nodded excitedly and let Alina in. She knocked on Sarah's bedroom door.

cute skeleton
July 7th, 2017, 09:41 AM
No, sorry, she's just been scolded by oarents and is waiting arrival of Alina
Alina knocked on Sarah's door.
"Who is it?" The mother asked as she answered the door.
"I'm a friend of Sarah's from school. Here to work on a science project."
Sarah's mom nodded excitedly and let Alina in. She knocked on Sarah's bedroom door.
(its fine just like to make sure I know where we are starting)

Sarah went over to her door and opened it "Alina its you" she said and opened the door wide to let her in.

fresh
July 7th, 2017, 10:23 AM
(its fine just like to make sure I know where we are starting)

Sarah went over to her door and opened it "Alina its you" she said and opened the door wide to let her in.
Alina nodded and walked into Sophie's room. "Ready to go face your past at the Lost Cities?" Alina asked, holding a blue gem up to the bedroom lights.

(After the memory wipers wipe the human parents' memories, we'll need to stop and wait for other non-existent roleplayers. I suppose I'll roleplay as the Alden figure.)

Splash
July 7th, 2017, 10:39 AM
@ Stormfeather {Foxxi} (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1307)
Name: Willow
Role wanted: I just want to roleplay! I guess put me in whatever's open
Personality: Willow is very friendly and warm, and she has a certain gift for making others feel welcomed and safe. She is also very adventurous and daring, so she gets stuck in bad situations a lot.
Looks: Tall with long white-blond hair and turquoise eyes
Power (if moonlark, choose three, but put one as first priority): Psioniopath and polyglot (Because usually polyglots have another talent)
How often are you on?: Every day
Have you read this series?: Yes, FITZPHIE FOR LIFE!! (Not Sophitz. Bleh.)
Other: Nope
Roleplay example:

Drizzleshard laughed again at Blazingcomet's- Blazeycomet's- statement. "And I'm Drizzybooshard, the fairest she-cat," she responded playfully, her tail twitching with a mind of its own. Her deep indigo eyes shone brightly as she laughed again, but it broke off as Blazingcomet's orange form leaped at her. The dappled silver feline stepped out of Blazingcomet's path, and spun around nimbly as he landed, letting out a kit-like mewl that ended as a playful squeal as she leaped at him, paws outstretched. It felt good to have someone to chat casually with, to play with without worrying about seeming kit-like. It was a good way to relive stress, something that she'd had way too much of since her mate, Oakstep, died. Blazingcomet seemed the only cat she'd really connected with since him.

Blazingcomet. He was so funny, so sweet, so playful. He reminded her so much of Oakstep, yet was so different at the same time. Drizzleshard was secretly hoping that he would take their relationship to the next level, though it was a bit early for that. They'd only known each other for a day, though it felt like a lifetime. The silver feline hoped that Blazingcomet felt the same way about her that she did about him, felt the same spark when he looked at her as she did when she looked at him. It would be logical that he didn't, since they barely knew each other, but Drizzleshard hoped he wanted to get to know her better. The dappled she-cat didn't know if love at first sight exsisted, but if it did, this was it.

fresh
July 7th, 2017, 12:12 PM
@ Stormfeather {Foxxi} (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1307)
Name: Willow
Role wanted: I just want to roleplay! I guess put me in whatever's open
Personality: Willow is very friendly and warm, and she has a certain gift for making others feel welcomed and safe. She is also very adventurous and daring, so she gets stuck in bad situations a lot.
Looks: Tall with long white-blond hair and turquoise eyes
Power (if moonlark, choose three, but put one as first priority): Psioniopath and polyglot (Because usually polyglots have another talent)
How often are you on?: Every day
Have you read this series?: Yes, FITZPHIE FOR LIFE!! (Not Sophitz. Bleh.)
Other: Nope
Roleplay example:

Drizzleshard laughed again at Blazingcomet's- Blazeycomet's- statement. "And I'm Drizzybooshard, the fairest she-cat," she responded playfully, her tail twitching with a mind of its own. Her deep indigo eyes shone brightly as she laughed again, but it broke off as Blazingcomet's orange form leaped at her. The dappled silver feline stepped out of Blazingcomet's path, and spun around nimbly as he landed, letting out a kit-like mewl that ended as a playful squeal as she leaped at him, paws outstretched. It felt good to have someone to chat casually with, to play with without worrying about seeming kit-like. It was a good way to relive stress, something that she'd had way too much of since her mate, Oakstep, died. Blazingcomet seemed the only cat she'd really connected with since him.

Blazingcomet. He was so funny, so sweet, so playful. He reminded her so much of Oakstep, yet was so different at the same time. Drizzleshard was secretly hoping that he would take their relationship to the next level, though it was a bit early for that. They'd only known each other for a day, though it felt like a lifetime. The silver feline hoped that Blazingcomet felt the same way about her that she did about him, felt the same spark when he looked at her as she did when she looked at him. It would be logical that he didn't, since they barely knew each other, but Drizzleshard hoped he wanted to get to know her better. The dappled she-cat didn't know if love at first sight exsisted, but if it did, this was it.
I must say, I ship Team Foster-Keefe! For life, but accepted. How about one of Sarah's friends or a different role of your choice?

cute skeleton
July 7th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Alina nodded and walked into Sophie's room. "Ready to go face your past at the Lost Cities?" Alina asked, holding a blue gem up to the bedroom lights.

(After the memory wipers wipe the human parents' memories, we'll need to stop and wait for other non-existent roleplayers. I suppose I'll roleplay as the Alden figure.)

(ok, I can play one of her friends family or medic for foxfire)

"lost cities? and what do you mean by facing my past" she said closing the door behind her and turned towards her.

(sorry to reply late)

fresh
July 7th, 2017, 05:11 PM
(ok, I can play one of her friends family or medic for foxfire)

"lost cities? and what do you mean by facing my past" she said closing the door behind her and turned towards her.

(sorry to reply late)
Alina looked puzzled. "My dad told me to come and get you. And the list cities are the home of the elves. I'll explain later."

cute skeleton
July 7th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Alina looked puzzled. "My dad told me to come and get you. And the list cities are the home of the elves. I'll explain later."

"ok, but I'm coming back right?" she said looking at her hoping she would say yes. her life here wasn't always the best but she still loved her parents and they would miss her and she would miss them.

fresh
July 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"ok, but I'm coming back right?" she said looking at her hoping she would say yes. her life here wasn't always the best but she still loved her parents and they would miss her and she would miss them.
Alina shuffled her feet. "That's.. Not really up to me. But my Dad's expecting us now. We need to go."

cute skeleton
July 7th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Alina shuffled her feet. "That's.. Not really up to me. But my Dad's expecting us now. We need to go."

"ok.." she looked at alina worriedly afraid she wasn't able to see them again but didn't say anything else.

Splash
July 8th, 2017, 07:17 PM
I must say, I ship Team Foster-Keefe! For life, but accepted. How about one of Sarah's friends or a different role of your choice?
I ship my bff with Keefe :3 And that works!

fresh
July 8th, 2017, 07:20 PM
I ship my bff with Keefe :3 And that works!
Okie dokie!

fresh
July 8th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"ok.." she looked at alina worriedly afraid she wasn't able to see them again but didn't say anything else.
Alina grasped Sarah's hand and pulled them towards the light.

cute skeleton
July 9th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Alina grasped Sarah's hand and pulled them towards the light.

sarah closed her eyes as she was pulled into the light, she didnt open them for a while not sure how long it would last and wondered why she didnt have the strange thing on her wrist.

fresh
July 9th, 2017, 10:51 PM
sarah closed her eyes as she was pulled into the light, she didnt open them for a while not sure how long it would last and wondered why she didnt have the strange thing on her wrist.
Alina almost forgot to wrap her concentration around Sarah; she remembered at the last moment, of course, but it could've definetly ended badly. Very badly. Hry appeared on the glimmering front lawn of Everglen, where Alina's family lived.

(we need to stop here, there are so many characters missing that we can't continue until we get a bit more)

cute skeleton
July 10th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Alina almost forgot to wrap her concentration around Sarah; she remembered at the last moment, of course, but it could've definetly ended badly. Very badly. Hry appeared on the glimmering front lawn of Everglen, where Alina's family lived.

(we need to stop here, there are so many characters missing that we can't continue until we get a bit more)

(ok I'm gonna ask around to see if anyone wants to join

fresh
July 10th, 2017, 02:35 PM
(ok I'm gonna ask around to see if anyone wants to joinṭʏṡṃ, ı'ʟʟ Ԁȏ ṭһє ṡѧṃє

fresh
July 19th, 2017, 12:11 AM
River of roses anything?

cute skeleton
July 19th, 2017, 02:11 PM
River of roses anything?

(not yet)

fresh
July 19th, 2017, 02:16 PM
(not yet)
Feuncrunyshfnuffcufncjshcurcuntuncudmudwjkdjurcynh scnfhncyfnjcdbkculcnppqcjeichrcudckanufyvtdtvwtcrb g,!3)^,!{^,!{^!,xunsundc)dnwyxnue*+|nduenwicjirucm ufnscir

Okay

fresh
July 31st, 2017, 07:01 PM
And a bump

fresh
August 9th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Bump

fresh
August 20th, 2017, 11:09 PM
bump