PDA

View Full Version : Double Check-Ups!

Omari
December 11th, 2023, 01:52 PM
As far as Drizzlecloud was aware, for the most part the after-effects of the recent poison outbreak had been dealt with. She was uncertain if any other clanmates were still dealing with the aforementioned issue, but even if there weren’t, it was better to be safe than sorry… And now with leafbare, illness was something that you could hardly avoid if ever.

So, she and Springpaw had decided to perform a clan-wide check up. A check up for anyone who would be willing to attend, at least. It’s not like they could drag anyone in by the tail and force them to partake in any of this… It was all up to their clanmates.

With a flick of her tail, she beckoned Springpaw to her side before she decided to call upon the rest of her clanmates with a loud chirp. “Thunderclan! There’s no doubt that everyone has noticed the drop in the forest’s temperature. With the cold comes illness, of course, and with the recent effects of poison beginning to die down, we wanted to perform check-ups on anyone who is feeling under the weather or anyone who just wants to get a quick check done on their health.”

Alright, clan-wide health check-in! It’s exactly as Drizzlecloud explained. Let’s go over the basics, shall we?

This is entirely optional. However, if you plan on your cat being sick/feeling unwell in general, it would be best if they popped in here.

Technically speaking this is a social event, but your cats will only really be interacting with Drizzlecloud and/or Springpaw respectively.

I’d like for you to fill out a healing form if there is anything wrong with your cat(you don’t have to wait for us to accept the form before you post here, it’s just for us to keep track). Otherwise, if it’s just a simple check-up with zero concerns coming out of it, there is no form needed. Either way, during your first post here, please specify somewhere if your cat is feeling ill or if they’re just getting a check-up to be safe.

Please mention us in your post! Omari and/or rudolph . If you want a specific med cat to tend to your cat, only mentioning the one will be fine, but if you have no preferences you can just mention the both of us!

That’s all! :heartbounce:

Quasar Rani Fawnhearted WinterMara Poprock clarice. Wintersun staurn carmen Swiftheart <3 Jayvines error Galaxy_ Apollo. birdie peppermintbubble. Bean_The_Transformer Tecumori Zei Fenugreek ChristmasFawn sol. MockingRabbit Alchemist Kitsune Rose Caspian Starii Sakura. lem~ coldwind Spookez. AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! Ymir FruitBatz Leafy The Doctor Omari Pangoligon Katiethewolfchild roo! Barnaby Cubeisdagoat tulin Carrot DarkGold SunsetWhisker Ladiebugg ChaosBringer. R0ttenC4ndy silver. FrostyGalaxy K1TTEN Sunii RavenzzGlow stardawn Sleek Theodore_510 leopardJiNgLe! paris Jungle TheLostAmongTheStars Moondrop hawkboi spoon_ Blueberry^^^Galaxy Red_Fang endlesshax Luck Firestar512 Wally Darling~ Moon Shark KittyKombat7860 chickadee Eraserhead

Rani
December 11th, 2023, 02:02 PM
Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

An event? With Drizzle-friend? OOOOH! Perfect opportunity! Mudhound was not feeling sick or anything, stupid didnt get sick, but they mainly wanted to be involved to give Drizzle-friend the gift they'd gotten her!

Mudhound had fetched it awhile back when they'd retrieved some of the yellow flowers to help out but had got very distracted with the poison guy and all that deal and just.... Didnt end up delivering it. That was a big offs but one easily rectified.

So, raw chunk of shiny quartz in mouth the tripod trotted over, tail wagging behind them with a greeting "Mrrp!"

"Heya Drizzle-friend! I gotta gift for you! Its just a shiny rock but its a cool shiny rock and if you put in the sun it makes small rainbows!!! I climbed up a cliff for it! I brought herbs earlier but its not really a gift its kinda a work thing so this is a proper gift!!!" With that the quartz was nudged over to the medicine cat and Mudhounds tail was a proper weapon, flying behind them in pure joy. Drizzlecloud had been stressed with all the fighting and poison so she really deserved something nice in the maine coon mixes mind, usually they'd try and create a fun hang out but she was again busy so hopefully this'd work.

@Omari (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=18619) (Mudhounds at full health if drizzle wants to check them over and the fox scars are proper healed and looking good this interaction is mainly for gift giving)

bubble[error].
December 11th, 2023, 02:04 PM
*Cherrypaw arrived*

Omari (drizzle and Cherry lol)

Forgetfulshape
December 11th, 2023, 02:08 PM
Now, Rateye wasn't ill- as far as he knew- but decided to get a quick check-up to make sure he was alright. He wasn't taking chances. Not again. He missed Brokenheart, and knew that his cautious behavior would be what she wanted.
Omari rudolph

Swiftheart <3
December 11th, 2023, 02:27 PM
(ooc: Cloudkit won't be attending, asuming he's still in the med. cat den at this time)
/Moonheart/
Moonheart perked up. She leaned over to Blacknight. "Blacknight, we should get ourselves and our daughter checked up, just for.. safety. Espically with our son still being in the med. den." Moonheart whispered.
RAINKIT, MOONHEART, AND BLACKNIGHT ARE GETING CHECK UPS!
/Swiftheart/
Swiftheart looked up. For safety, why not?
SWIFTHEART IS GETTING A CHECK UP!
Mentions: Omari ~ Drizzlecloud, rudolph ~Springpaw

GoldenRavenWings
December 11th, 2023, 02:43 PM
- SILENTPAW -
// Ugh. All because of poisoned prey. She did have to admit. That rabbit she ate early was odd, but she’d seen what cats acted like if they ate poisoned prey.Here for a check-up. She explained to Drizzlecloud that she had been feeling off lately and even had felt sickly during most of the first part of the forest tour.// Omari + rudolph

SpiritWolf_yt
December 11th, 2023, 04:26 PM
Foxkit ran around the clearing thinking she's gonna die all because she had a small cold.

( Omari or rudolph mainly your goal here is to tell her she's not gonna die and give her a check up)

Bravesky sighed and joined" I'll get a check up I guess, I have been feeling a bit snotty " he mumbled

Eraserhead
December 11th, 2023, 04:49 PM
| Nightpaw |

The young apprentice approached the group, blinking a few times.

SeonghwasBunnyEars
December 11th, 2023, 06:48 PM
| Nightpaw |

The young apprentice approached the group, blinking a few times.

Oatkit followed his mother, Wetwhisker and then saw Nightpaw. "Hey! Nightpaw!" He shouted softly as he raced over, his little legs moving in an attempt to catch up with the tom.

Eraserhead
December 11th, 2023, 08:39 PM
Oatkit followed his mother, Wetwhisker and then saw Nightpaw. "Hey! Nightpaw!" He shouted softly as he raced over, his little legs moving in an attempt to catch up with the tom.
| Nightpaw |

He glances over with a smile. "Hello, Oatkit!" the tom says with a purr.

SeonghwasBunnyEars
December 11th, 2023, 09:12 PM
| Nightpaw |

He glances over with a smile. "Hello, Oatkit!" the tom says with a purr.

Oatkit finally caught up, affectionately butting his head against Nightpaw's shoulder. "Hi! How are you?" he purred

Eraserhead
December 11th, 2023, 09:18 PM
Oatkit finally caught up, affectionately butting his head against Nightpaw's shoulder. "Hi! How are you?" he purred
| Nightpaw |

"I'm good, how about you?" He asks.

SeonghwasBunnyEars
December 11th, 2023, 09:57 PM
| Nightpaw |

"I'm good, how about you?" He asks.

Oatkit sniffed. "Glad your good. Mama caught a cold so she making me get checked for one. But I'm good!"

Eraserhead
December 11th, 2023, 10:55 PM
Oatkit sniffed. "Glad your good. Mama caught a cold so she making me get checked for one. But I'm good!"
| Nightpaw |

"It's safe to get checked." He nods.

SeonghwasBunnyEars
December 12th, 2023, 06:02 AM
| Nightpaw |

"It's safe to get checked." He nods.

Oatkit nodded with a small mew. "Is that what your here for?" Oatkit settled his tiny brown body beside Nightpaw, crouching and wrapping his tail around him for warmth.

Sleek
December 12th, 2023, 08:31 AM
SHOCKKIT

Shockkit shot up at the call. Some puny check - ups? She didn't need no check ups. She was too good for that. She searched instead for Plumkit. Some days ago the little guy had promised her that they were to perform the greatest prank of all time. Where was he now? Disappeared again. He was probably getting ready for the prank, so it took all her willpower not to search for him and instead leave him be.

Instead, the sleek yellow tabby strutted towards the ever-growing crowd of gathering cats, bumping her way to the front before flopping down and settling there.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit sighed as he watched Sparkkit walk out of the nursery. The two were getting old, and they were to be apprentices soon. Now, most kits wanted to become apprentices as soon as possible, but that wasn't the case for him. Call him weird, but the little tom was too lazy for that. He wanted to be a kit forever. He saw how the warriors stressed out every day about battles, sicknesses, conflicts, etc. It was something he didn't want to deal with. Struggling to his feet, he was surprised by how quiet it had gotten around him. It seemed like all the kits had left already. Well, today might be the first day in a while that he would do something useful.

Speaking of useful, he always felt a sense of fulfillment when he was near Lilackit. He quickly scanned around him for her, shrugged, and approached the crowd.

He searched the cats in hopes of finding Springpaw. Even though they got off to a rocky start, him threatening her and all, her job with Lilackit's paw had been done well, so he had enjoyed her presence. So he hoped he got her.

[NEITHER ARE SICK - JUST A CHECK UP - SPARK WANTS SPRING - SHOCK CAN GET EITHER]

[ rudolph - for shock Omari - spring or drizzle for spring <3 ]

Ladiebugg
December 13th, 2023, 06:55 PM
HeronSnarl padded over, just to make sure she was running correctly.

(Me when I don't want the girl to go missing)

BEAR.
December 14th, 2023, 09:53 PM
[ Wolf doesn't need a checkup / will not be participating, I just wanted to do a quick reaction LMAO ]

Wolfpaw heard Drizzlecloud's call, and ice filled his veins. The last time Wolfpaw sought help from the medicine cats, he had been brought into their den and stayed within for moons - only to have no treatments, no nothing. He suffered in the nest, in silence, until his symptoms faded enough for him to resume duties.

He was sure, they were great - Bumba picked them for a reason, but he did not want to go near that den again. He didn't really trust them to do anything to fix him, if things were going south - they didn't when it mattered. So... Wolfpaw quickly made his leave, staying as far away as possible from where check-ups were taking place.

Omari
December 19th, 2023, 04:00 PM
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

It seemed that her first patient today was Mudhound–who she always welcomed the company of! Upon seeing them, she tipped her head to the side, a small smile forming on her muzzle without being fully aware of it herself.

“A gift?” She cooed softly, leaning over to investigate the gift that she had been given. A rock–but a pretty, shiny one at that! “My, oh my, what ever did I do to deserve such a thing?”

She used her paw to pull the rock carefully to her side before she lifted her head to look at the warrior before her once again. By the looks of it, they had been healing very well–but she wanted to check in on those scars of theirs just to be sure! “Now, I know you came here to give me this lovely gift–which I deeply appreciate, by the way–but would you mind if I checked those scars you’re sporting, Muddy?”

[ Rani ]

Next up was Cherrypaw. Sweet, lil Cherrypaw. She had grown quite fond of her–but that was probably clear to a lot of her clanmates, and it kind of went without saying at this point.

“Cherrypaw! Hey there, darling, you’ve come for a check-up?” It was more of a rhetorical question, though, because of course that’s why she came here. She and Springpaw were hosting check-ups. She tipped her head to the right, leaning down slightly so that she could peer at Cherrypaw’s fur. “Any injuries, new or old, have been bothering you? Maybe you’re feeling under the weather?”

[ peppermintbubble. ]

Spotting Swiftheart among the crowd, Drizzlecloud waved her over with her tail, sporting a friendly smile.

“Hey, Swiftheart! C’mere, let’s check to make sure that you’re healthy, shall we? Has anything been bothering you lately? Injuries–or maybe you’ve been feeling ill?” She asked, the air around her light and friendly. Even if Swiftheart just wanted her to check on a healing injury to make sure that it was doing well–even a scar–she’d be happy to assist!

[ Swiftheart <3 ]

Next came Silentpaw. “Hey there!” The blue-grey molly trilled, friendly–perhaps overly so. “Could you tell me when you started feeling off? Today, perhaps a few nights ago?” Knowing all of the details would help her to completely understand the situation before she made any decisions on what needed to be administered here.

[ Ravenswings ]

“Hello, Bravesky!” Drizzlecloud greeted him jovially. “Feeling a bit snotty recently? Could you tell me all of your symptoms, if you have more? Oh, and when did you start feeling under the weather?” A timeline, as well as an explanation of any other symptoms he had–if he had any, at least–would help her with figuring out what the issue was. Perhaps it was the after-effects of the poison, or perhaps it was just a cold, considering the changing season!

[ ChristmasFawn ]

“Oatkit!” Drizzlecloud called out softly, noting the fact that the kit was currently speaking with an apprentice. Waving her tail to the small tom, she offered him a friendly smile. “Say, are you looking to get a check-up, kitto?”

[ AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! ]

The appearance of Shockkit, who had nosed her way up to where Drizzlecloud stood, caught her attention fairly quickly. The appearance of the kit, snooty as she seemed to be, was a little bit funny–and endearing, in a really odd way. “Hey there, Shockkit–right?”

Drizzlecloud seated herself in front of the young molly, curling her fluffy tail over her paws. “Are you here for a check-up? Have you been feeling sick lately–or has anything been hurting, by chance?”

[ Sleek ]

[ All other cats involved in this event will be taken care of by Springpaw, so if you haven’t been mentioned/one of your other cats hasn’t been spoken to by Drizzlecloud here, that’s the reason! :heartbounce: ]

SpiritWolf_yt
December 19th, 2023, 04:10 PM
Bravesky smiled at Drizzlecloud and listened"I've been a little bit stuffy and snotty recently, it started 2 days ago " he replied
Omari

bubble[error].
December 19th, 2023, 04:38 PM
*Cherrypaw said she had been feeling stressed and slight nausea*
Omari

Sleek
December 19th, 2023, 05:49 PM
SHOCKKIT

Shockkit rolled her eyes half-heartedly, as if her name was written in the stars. "Yes, yes, it's Shockkit, correct, and no, I haven't been feeling sick or nothing. I really only came to see if Plumkit was here," she said, her mind still lodged on the prank. She didn't understand that Drizzlecloud may not have the slightest care in her pranks. "But, wanna know a secret?" she whispered, leaning in close. "Plumkit told me not to say nothing, but I can't hold it in anymore. He promised me that we would perform the greatest prank of all time, but he won't budge about telling me what it'll be. I still don't know why." Certainly not because she couldn't keep a secret. "If you see him, tell him that I'm looking for him and I'll whap him hard if he doesn't show up, mkay?" she said, ignoring the fact that Drizzlecloud must certainly have a million other things to do.

Omari :heartbounce:

Swiftheart <3
December 19th, 2023, 06:06 PM
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

It seemed that her first patient today was Mudhound–who she always welcomed the company of! Upon seeing them, she tipped her head to the side, a small smile forming on her muzzle without being fully aware of it herself.

“A gift?” She cooed softly, leaning over to investigate the gift that she had been given. A rock–but a pretty, shiny one at that! “My, oh my, what ever did I do to deserve such a thing?”

She used her paw to pull the rock carefully to her side before she lifted her head to look at the warrior before her once again. By the looks of it, they had been healing very well–but she wanted to check in on those scars of theirs just to be sure! “Now, I know you came here to give me this lovely gift–which I deeply appreciate, by the way–but would you mind if I checked those scars you’re sporting, Muddy?”

[ Rani ]

Next up was Cherrypaw. Sweet, lil Cherrypaw. She had grown quite fond of her–but that was probably clear to a lot of her clanmates, and it kind of went without saying at this point.

“Cherrypaw! Hey there, darling, you’ve come for a check-up?” It was more of a rhetorical question, though, because of course that’s why she came here. She and Springpaw were hosting check-ups. She tipped her head to the right, leaning down slightly so that she could peer at Cherrypaw’s fur. “Any injuries, new or old, have been bothering you? Maybe you’re feeling under the weather?”

[ peppermintbubble. ]

Spotting Swiftheart among the crowd, Drizzlecloud waved her over with her tail, sporting a friendly smile.

“Hey, Swiftheart! C’mere, let’s check to make sure that you’re healthy, shall we? Has anything been bothering you lately? Injuries–or maybe you’ve been feeling ill?” She asked, the air around her light and friendly. Even if Swiftheart just wanted her to check on a healing injury to make sure that it was doing well–even a scar–she’d be happy to assist!

[ Swiftheart <3 ]

Next came Silentpaw. “Hey there!” The blue-grey molly trilled, friendly–perhaps overly so. “Could you tell me when you started feeling off? Today, perhaps a few nights ago?” Knowing all of the details would help her to completely understand the situation before she made any decisions on what needed to be administered here.

[ Ravenswings ]

“Hello, Bravesky!” Drizzlecloud greeted him jovially. “Feeling a bit snotty recently? Could you tell me all of your symptoms, if you have more? Oh, and when did you start feeling under the weather?” A timeline, as well as an explanation of any other symptoms he had–if he had any, at least–would help her with figuring out what the issue was. Perhaps it was the after-effects of the poison, or perhaps it was just a cold, considering the changing season!

[ ChristmasFawn ]

“Oatkit!” Drizzlecloud called out softly, noting the fact that the kit was currently speaking with an apprentice. Waving her tail to the small tom, she offered him a friendly smile. “Say, are you looking to get a check-up, kitto?”

The appearance of Shockkit, who had nosed her way up to where Drizzlecloud stood, caught her attention fairly quickly. The appearance of the kit, snooty as she seemed to be, was a little bit funny–and endearing, in a really odd way. “Hey there, Shockkit–right?”

Drizzlecloud seated herself in front of the young molly, curling her fluffy tail over her paws. “Are you here for a check-up? Have you been feeling sick lately–or has anything been hurting, by chance?”

[ Sleek ]

[ All other cats involved in this event will be taken care of by Springpaw, so if you haven’t been mentioned/one of your other cats hasn’t been spoken to by Drizzlecloud here, that’s the reason! :heartbounce: ]
“I’ve been getting some headaches, but other than that I’m ok.” Swiftheart mummered, her tail flicking lightly.

SeonghwasBunnyEars
December 20th, 2023, 05:48 AM
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

[ Rani ]

[ peppermintbubble. ]

[ Swiftheart <3 ]

[ Ravenswings ]

[ ChristmasFawn ]

[ Sleek ]

Oatkit looked shyly to the medicine cat. "Y-yes"

GoldenRavenWings
December 20th, 2023, 06:28 AM
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

[ Rani ]

[ peppermintbubble. ]

[ Swiftheart <3 ]

[ Ravenswings ]

[ ChristmasFawn ]

[ Sleek ]

// Silentpaw glanced at the medicine apprentice, not listening as she was lost in thought. What if I did eat poisoned prey? What will happen? She thought, her gaze wavered with fright, tho honestly didn’t want to know.//

Rani
December 20th, 2023, 12:41 PM
Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

What did Drizzlecloud do to deserve this? Why that was obvious! "You were you silly Drizzle! Youve been doing a lot lately and I can bet its been really hard, so for being a great cat you deserved a giftie!" With how well received the gift was Mudhound had become a happy puppy, back half waggling alongside their wildly waving tail and a wide grin on their face. "Im glad you like it! I dunno what you prefer so it was a bit of a guess hehe! I know youve been busy but maybe we can hang out later and talk when youve got time? We need to talk more~" It was almost begging though from the vibes the tripod was putting out they'd be happy with even a refusal.

On the topic of the scars though the maine coon mix looked a bit surprised before turning to look at the scars like theyre surprised they exist. "Oh yeah! Go ahead!" Extending the slightly shortened stump the tripod mused. "I dont really feel it anymore and havent noticed it slowing me. It can be kinda cold though, no fur in winter I guess hehe! Ive been keeping it cozy though! Violetfreckle is very warm at night." Was Violetfreckle willing to be used as the pillow/stump warmer at night that she was being used as? Who even knew but at this point everyone had to have seen how Mudhound had been slumping out of their nest and into hers to sleep basically on top of their sisters totally-not-girlfriend. In defense of the tripods nightly crushing it just meant they felt Violetfreckle was apart of the family and so included in in willing familial crushing.

@Omari (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=18619)

SeonghwasBunnyEars
December 21st, 2023, 11:00 AM
Oatkit nodded

Omari