PDA

View Full Version : Your True Creepy Stories

dino.
June 21st, 2017, 06:53 PM
Yeah, you know what this is. A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR SCARY SHIZZLE XD There's only one rule. IT MUST BE TRUE

Ok so this actually happened a couple nights ago. It's was, like 10:30, and I was reading cause I couldn't sleep, and something catches my eye. My window reflects the part of the room my door is on, so I look over there, and there's this thing bobbing up and down a few inches outside my door(I keep my door cracked). Then it moves CLOSER and its standing RIGHT OUTSIDE MY DOOR and I'm like, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT" You know how sometimes emotion says one thing, but logic says abother? Well emotion was saying "GET YOUR BAT AND TAKE A SWING AT THAT THING" but logic was like, "YOU ARE GONNA STAY IN DIS BED UNTIL THAT THING GOES AWAY" and for once logic won over and it was like FIVE MINUTES and that thing was STILL THERE. And then it just kinda of went away and I started talking to my self:

Normal voice: is this cause I did a oujia board session?

Fake deep voice: *sarcastic tone* no, of course not! *normal tone* YES YOU IDIOT

Normal voice: well no need to get snappy

Fake deep voice: YOU'VE GOT A DEMON STALKING YOU.
HOW CAN I NOT BE SNAPPY

*stops talking to myself*

So yeah. That's what happened XD

Mayflower
June 21st, 2017, 07:11 PM
Okay, so...

Me and my friend were having a sleepover, we were in my room and it was about midnight. We were just sitting there, watching YouTube (with earbuds in) , and then we heard something...

wow.

wow.

wow.

My friend(lets call her Tammy) pulled her earbuds out and just stared at me. "Paige, was that you?" I was just about to ask her the same thing, so I just shook my head and...

wow.

wow.

wow.
Tammy and I started shaking in fear, it sounded like there was someone whispering wow under my bed. We whispered to eachother like this:

"Should we run."
"Yeah, just go."
"Okay."
So Tammy and I run out of my room, not touching the floor, and we ran into my moms room and told her. Guess what?

It was a fox. -_-

Darky
June 21st, 2017, 07:22 PM
So this happened last night.

I was outside having another sleepover where I was dared to stay in the dark forest (Huge forest in my backyard) all night long for $50. I took the dare as I stared in the dark forest. So I was alone and cold. So it was 9:30 pm where I saw a wolf, it was big with ragged fur and full of rage. I climbed a tree you get away from the wolf when I saw a man coming with a rope. He tied the rope to his neck as he hanged himself. He was bleeding and looked dead. I climbed down the tree as I tried to see if he was dead. He stared at me. He was alive but he looked so dead. So he asked me to kill him. I said no as he sighed and asked me where the nearest cliff was. I shrugged, he sighed again leaving. I swear he was dead but he had dropped a lot of money. I tried to run after him having his money where he disappeared and the wolf was there where he was standing. The wolf howled as I shook in fear. Next thing I know is that the wolf is gone and the man is standing where the wolf was. I try to give him his money and he says keep it. I shrugged putting the money in my pockets. He asked me if I wanted soup and I said no. The next thing I know he have gave me the soup and I blacked out. I wake up at 12:30 am with a shirt that said "I survived the dark forset" which had blood on it. I was covered in wolf fur and I had a rope covered in blood near me. $20 I had from the man, and I'm in a police car where the cop tells me that the man I ran into is a serial killer that has tamed a wolf and fakes hanging himself. I tell the cop that he tried to give me soup and I'm rushed to hospital. I'm very confused as I'm checked to see if I had poison in me. No reporters, nothing on the news about it cause I'm safe like when I was in a bus crash with 50 kids and and no one got hurt. So it's 3: 50 am when I wake up and the cop takes me home. It takes 3 hours and 10 minutes to get to my house cause the cop had to do a couple of things. And it's all true!

dino.
June 21st, 2017, 07:33 PM

I was outside having another sleepover where I was dared to stay in the dark forest (Huge forest in my backyard) all night long for $50. I took the dare as I stared in the dark forest. So I was alone and cold. So it was 9:30 pm where I saw a wolf, it was big with ragged fur and full of rage. I climbed a tree you get away from the wolf when I saw a man coming with a rope. He tied the rope to his neck as he hanged himself. He was bleeding and looked dead. I climbed down the tree as I tried to see if he was dead. He stared at me. He was alive but he looked so dead. So he asked me to kill him. I said no as he sighed and asked me where the nearest cliff was. I shrugged, he sighed again leaving. I swear he was dead but he had dropped a lot of money. I tried to run after him having his money where he disappeared and the wolf was there where he was standing. The wolf howled as I shook in fear. Next thing I know is that the wolf is gone and the man is standing where the wolf was. I try to give him his money and he says keep it. I shrugged putting the money in my pockets. He asked me if I wanted soup and I said no. The next thing I know he have gave me the soup and I blacked out. I wake up at 12:30 am with a shirt that said "I survived the dark forset" which had blood on it. I was covered in wolf fur and I had a rope covered in blood near me. $20 I had from the man, and I'm in a police car where the cop tells me that the man I ran into is a serial killer that has tamed a wolf and fakes hanging himself. I tell the cop that he tried to give me soup and I'm rushed to hospital. I'm very confused as I'm checked to see if I had poison in me. No reporters, nothing on the news about it cause I'm safe like when I was in a bus crash with 50 kids and and no one got hurt. So it's 3: 50 am when I wake up and the cop takes me home. It takes 3 hours and 10 minutes to get to my house cause the cop had to do a couple of things. And it's all true!
This one actually happened?

Darky
June 21st, 2017, 07:40 PM
This one actually happened?
Yes it did. I would have taken a video but my phone was broken.

wickedvirtues
June 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
I have no spoopy stories soooo

I had a spider in my line of vision and it was somewhat near me

wickedvirtues
June 21st, 2017, 08:31 PM

Is skeptical because this sounds like a horror movie.

Darky
June 21st, 2017, 08:32 PM
Is skeptical because this sounds like a horror movie.
It's true! I had to sit thought the horror!

wickedvirtues
June 21st, 2017, 08:33 PM
It's true! I had to sit thought the horror!

Okay then.........

shark sailor
June 21st, 2017, 08:37 PM
So I'm in El Paso for a couple of weeks, and I get my own room. I stay up all night watching crappy movies and reading crappy books. One time I looked out the window and see this black figure in the backyard, shuffling through our pool float-things. I blinked and he was gone. When I woke up, my little brother came into my room and asked, "Did you see the shadow man too?". This freaked me the hell out and that night I saw him again, closer to my brothers room window and my brother has a hammer in his hand, just in case.\

EP IS DANGEROUS

Mayflower
June 21st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Okay then.........
How about mine? I mean...

foxes are scary right?

(xd)

shark sailor
June 21st, 2017, 08:39 PM

foxes are scary right?

(xd)
I would've been scared too dont worry XD

wickedvirtues
June 21st, 2017, 08:40 PM

foxes are scary right?

(xd)

Lemme re-read yours really quick..

Update:
XD, the fox was amazed by the things under your bed.
"Wow! Look at that! Wow! That's so cool!" But in fox language

It would be scary irl though XD, not knowing it was a fox.

Spikes
June 21st, 2017, 08:42 PM
Nothing really spooky has happened to me,
but I dunno
Every Friday night at 9PM, my parents go to bed early and I hear footsteps in the hallway outside my room. One night my step-dad stayed up, heard something like that and literally left his computer on and ran into his room.
Someone tried to break into our house at one point. There was a whole lot of banging out the door and TRUST ME, THAT WASN'T KNOCKING
Oh and my dad and I watched a shoplifting, which isn't spooky but the guy dropped his eggs.

cute skeleton
June 21st, 2017, 08:51 PM
ok so this happened when I was younger.

one night when I was 5 I looked out the window and seen man on a neighbors porch, I don't do anything then talk to my brother a bit and ask if he sees that man, "what man?" he said and I look again he was gone "oh...he must have went inside" my brother walks away and soon the man appears again but closer, on the other side of the road. "Andrew! come here and please tell me you see him!" he came back again and said the same thing then went away, everytime I looked by myself he kept getting closer, but he was never there when I look with someone. "ok sis I don't think this is a funny game, stop it" "but its not a game! there is really a man that's watching me and gets closer everytime I look!" he looked like he was gonna punch me but didn't just stomped into bed and I sighed. once I looked again he was straight dead at the window looking down at me with this expression like he was gonna kill me in my sleep. I screamed and ran into bed yelling "HES AT THE WINDOW, HES AT THE WINDOW, HE IS GONNA KILL ME" mom and dad came up and checked, no one was there. he has been haunting me since then and sometimes....I relive the moment or the same thing happens to me only different... sometimes in my house, the hallway, or rarely my room..

dino.
June 22nd, 2017, 07:33 AM
ok so this happened when I was younger.

one night when I was 5 I looked out the window and seen man on a neighbors porch, I don't do anything then talk to my brother a bit and ask if he sees that man, "what man?" he said and I look again he was gone "oh...he must have went inside" my brother walks away and soon the man appears again but closer, on the other side of the road. "Andrew! come here and please tell me you see him!" he came back again and said the same thing then went away, everytime I looked by myself he kept getting closer, but he was never there when I look with someone. "ok sis I don't think this is a funny game, stop it" "but its not a game! there is really a man that's watching me and gets closer everytime I look!" he looked like he was gonna punch me but didn't just stomped into bed and I sighed. once I looked again he was straight dead at the window looking down at me with this expression like he was gonna kill me in my sleep. I screamed and ran into bed yelling "HES AT THE WINDOW, HES AT THE WINDOW, HE IS GONNA KILL ME" mom and dad came up and checked, no one was there. he has been haunting me since then and sometimes....I relive the moment or the same thing happens to me only different... sometimes in my house, the hallway, or rarely my room..
Ok, this one gave me chills, like, what the heck

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
Ok, this one gave me chills, like, what the heck

yeah I had some crazy stuff happen to me when I was young..

lio
June 24th, 2017, 01:30 AM
My battery died in public. The end.

dino.
June 24th, 2017, 04:17 AM
This one, like, JUST happened. So I'll attach a picture of my home screen wallpaper below, but here we go. And I don't know if it's because I just woke up, but I turned on my phone, checked WCO real quickly, and then popped back t the homescreen. And my little Pikachu's eyes were RED WITH FLIPPING BLACK IN THE MIDDLE. FLIPPING CREEPH. I'M CHANGING MY HOMSCREEN NOW TO ONE OF THE CHARACTERS FROM FIRE EMBLEM HEREOS *insane laughing*

Role
June 26th, 2017, 01:04 PM
In the dark I often hallucinate, but I'm not sure about this one. I was up late at night, getting a quick drink before I headed off to bed. No one else was up but me. My floorboards creak when you walk around upstairs, so when I heard them creak, I shrugged it off and thought to myself, it's just one of the dogs. Soon after, I hear my front door screen open. It makes a squeaking noise when it opens. Alarmed, I back up into the kitchen and wait by the knife box. Nothing happens. When I relaxed a bit, I opened my refrigerator and took out some cold tea. After I poured the tea and returned it to the fridge, I glance up at the window, and I swear to God there was some dark figure standing there. My heart lurches and the next natural thing for me to do is just go back to bed. I didn't want to wake my parents and make them think I'm insane or need therapy. Anywho I eventually fall asleep after 20 minutes of jumping at weird old house noises, the end.

Static
June 26th, 2017, 01:13 PM
This happened a while back.I was in my bed,looking out my window.there use to be a little chair by my window and see use to have a dog to.I looked out my window and a dog was just sitting there looking inside.I told my mom and she said it was just a our dog.Instill have my suspicions.

Not really long but who cares?

June 26th, 2017, 02:02 PM
When I was about 12 or 13 years old (I'm 16 now), my cousin who I didn't get to see much was visiting, we'll call her Taylor. My mom was going to a party for her friend, we'll call her Allison, who was moving away, and we didn't want to go. So, my mom showed Taylor and I some movies from her time that she said we'd like, and so she left us to watch them. Near the middle of the first one, we suddenly heard a noise. Bang, bang, bang. It sounded like someone was banging on the back door. Taylor and I looked at each other for a moment, and then we heard it again. Taylor grabbed the phone my mom left for us and dashed upstairs. We called my parents, and they told us they were on their way. A few minutes later, we asked them if they'd be home soon. They said 30 seconds. Five minutes later, they arrived, ang checked around for the cause of the noise.
They nothing.
Until we looked in the bathroom closet.
My cat was trapped in the bathroom closet.

Seraphon
June 28th, 2017, 12:47 AM
IM SOOO STUPID I READ THESEX AT NIGHT AT 1:47 AM!!!!!!!

cute skeleton
June 28th, 2017, 03:04 PM
IM SOOO STUPID I READ THESEX AT NIGHT AT 1:47 AM!!!!!!!

lol

Hawk
June 28th, 2017, 03:10 PM
this boy stares at me in my computer class does that count

Socks
June 28th, 2017, 04:16 PM
SOOO, I am one of the creepy little kids from horror movies basically. When I was little I used to cry a lot when I was alone, my mom would ask me why and I'd always say "I'm crying because they're hungry and I can't feed them." Now, I don't much remember this but I kind of remember the dreams which invloved a bunch of hungry people who wanted me to feed them but I didn't have food myself so they'd like chase me and stuff. And, like, the dreams caused me to sleep walk, and talk, and run, and scream and break things ALL in my sleep. My parents were one night away from calling a doctor when it all just stopped.

Mango
June 28th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Okay this one might give you chills. I was bored one day throwing rocks at a tree and suddenly I heard a creepy noise. I stopped throwing rocks and investigated. It was coming fom my shed. Being the adventurous fool I am. I opened the shed door and shouted," WHO'S IN THERE!?" No responce. I wandered around and discovered a box of glowing glowsticks btw my parents ban glowsticks in my yard/house and I don't hide them anywhere. Then, now I'm not making this up I swear to god I heard someone echo "{insert name here} YOU HAVE A MISSION. TO SEE ME EAT A GLOW STICK." Now, because I am sane and not stupid, I didn't eat a glowstick. I just locked the shed. I haven't entered it for two years. And I was grounded for two days over the glowsticks.

Another one.
When I lived in my old house, with heaters on the floor, I one day broke my toy plastic horse's leg on the heater vent. I cried sadly and glued a toothpick to the horse to make up for a leg. But ever since that day, I heard a ghost in the heater whisper in a really creepy feminine voice," HELP ME CHILD, MY NAME IS SUSAN STITCH I FELL IN THE HEATER A FEW YEARS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN." I asked this Susan questions like " How are you still alive?" And she'd respond with responces like," I EAT THE LINT FROM THE HEATER!" One day she said something I don't recall what, and I became terrified of the heater and lost it when my dad went in the vents to repair something. I heard her around the house telling me stories about her life when she was alive. Though one day she seemed to stop.

Serendipity
June 28th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Okay this one might give you chills. I was bored one day throwing rocks at a tree and suddenly I heard a creepy noise. I stopped throwing rocks and investigated. It was coming fom my shed. Being the adventurous fool I am. I opened the shed door and shouted," WHO'S IN THERE!?" No responce. I wandered around and discovered a box of glowing glowsticks btw my parents ban glowsticks in my yard/house and I don't hide them anywhere. Then, now I'm not making this up I swear to god I heard someone echo "{insert name here} YOU HAVE A MISSION. TO SEE ME EAT A GLOW STICK." Now, because I am sane and not stupid, I didn't eat a glowstick. I just locked the shed. I haven't entered it for two years. And I was grounded for two days over the glowsticks.

Another one.
When I lived in my old house, with heaters on the floor, I one day broke my toy plastic horse's leg on the heater vent. I cried sadly and glued a toothpick to the horse to make up for a leg. But ever since that day, I heard a ghost in the heater whisper in a really creepy feminine voice," HELP ME CHILD, MY NAME IS SUSAN STITCH I FELL IN THE HEATER A FEW YEARS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN." I asked this Susan questions like " How are you still alive?" And she'd respond with responces like," I EAT THE LINT FROM THE HEATER!" One day she said something I don't recall what, and I became terrified of the heater and lost it when my dad went in the vents to repair something. I heard her around the house telling me stories about her life when she was alive. Though one day she seemed to stop.
Holy shizzle man...
The first one was meh but...
I'm Susan Stich and I live in the Ditch,
eating the lint from thy heater,
hoping to keep farm.

Serendipity
June 28th, 2017, 06:30 PM

Another one.

Lemme see if I beat yours:

So I'm a scaredy cat, really. I hate the dark, heights, and being alone. Not like dying with no friends but waking up and being with no-one in a room. So at around 2:10 AM I woke up and saw my brother migrated to my parent's bedroom. I was like, "Well dang. I'm not staying in the dark, alone!" So I got out of bed and started to really quickly walk towards my parent's bedroom. And then this man with a white face starts running at me! I'm screaming and then my mom comes, turns on the light, and it's my dad.

But those like, 10 seconds of thinking it was an escaped psycho murderer were soooo scary!

Another one. This didn't happen to me but it's something that really happened, what, 5-ish years ago.;

About 200 years ago, there were many castles in Ireland. Royal families and their servants lived there. One day a family - Let's call them the O'Connors, because that sounds Irish - was throwing a party for all the nobles of the land. The Princess - Let's call her Patty - was very excited to see her friends. Patty lived on the top floor of the Six-story castle. As she leaned over the balcony, excited to see her friends - Um.. Rhonilda and Beatrude - She fell down and snapped her neck and several other bones, killing herself instantly.

200 years later, -Ummmm names...- Mary Sedgeburrow and her 7 year old son, Jake went to the O'Connor castle to restore it. Mary spent hours restoring the castle, when finally she and her friends noticed that Mary's son was missing. The team dismissed it, saying he'd come back. 5 hours later Jake hadn't returned. They searched all over the castle, finally noticing Jake sitting down right beneath a towering balcony. Six stories above, the balcony was in perfect shape. Mary scooped Jake up, asking him what he'd been doing for the past 10 hours. He smiled, saying he'd been playing with a girl. She smiles, thinking it had been one of the local townsgirls. "What was her name?" Mary asks, turning to her team and signaling to start packing up. "Patty." The boy answers.

Swift water
June 28th, 2017, 07:42 PM
OK so this is a true story. It didn't happen to me but I read it in a book called are ghosts real true ghost story's. So some friends are driving to the movie theater and while they are in the highway, one of them spotted a girl on the side of the road. They pull over, pick her up and ask for her address. She tells them and the start driving there. When they get on her street she mysteriously disappears. Confused they get out of the car and tell the lady at the front door of the house what happened and what the girl looked like. She finally responds with this, that sounds like my daughter but she died in a car crash near where you picked her up...!!!

I'm free to talk to whenever so feel free to send me stories and problems I can try to tell you how to solve them as long as they aren't you math homework problems I'm not a calculator!:D

Seraphon
June 28th, 2017, 07:49 PM
OK so this is a true story. It didn't happen to me but I read it in a book called are ghosts real true ghost story's. So some friends are driving to the movie theater and while they are in the highway, one of them spotted a girl on the side of the road. They pull over, pick her up and ask for her address. She tells them and the start driving there. When they get on her street she mysteriously disappears. Confused they get out of the car and tell the lady at the front door of the house what happened and what the girl looked like. She finally responds with this, that sounds like my daughter but she died in a car crash near where you picked her up...!!!

I'm free to talk to whenever so feel free to send me stories and problems I can try to tell you how to solve them as long as they aren't you math homework problems I'm not a calculator!:D
That was spoopy I have problem I just PMed myself CookiesandCream XD

Dust
June 29th, 2017, 12:08 AM
About two years ago (I was about 16 or 17) when me and my boyfriend first started dating (we had known each-other two years prior and were best friends beforehand), I had stayed up relatively late talking to him. I managed to fall asleep but I woke up an hour before my alarm for school and was passively texting him since he had been having a rough night and couldn't sleep. Everything was fine for a bit, I had been comforting him when the next two texts he sent were literally gibberish. Random letters, some legible words, but the rest were symbols that our phones don't use ( We both live in the US so we don't have European style keyboards). I was a little confused like did he fall asleep while texting this?? So I messaged him back and told him to knock it off and I was a little spooked. Of course he messaged me back like "????? I'm not doing it babe? I don't even have those symbols on my phone." Of course this both freaked us out and we kept trying to reassure each other that we weren't playing jokes on ourselves. It was really spooky and best part is that I walked outside to catch my bus and there was a dead bird on the ground right next to the porch which was some real icing on the cake. Only conclusion, Aliens. For real though, we think it was a glitch in the cell towers (we were long distance), but here's some photo proof.

Text 1 (https://68.media.tumblr.com/29dc9ee4feac7410c8c4e13bb788d763/tumblr_nix73lNMtT1rakuido1_1280.jpg) || Text 2 (https://68.media.tumblr.com/09dd9591d4b0c5385a45856efc49bc9e/tumblr_nix74uzKgw1rakuido1_1280.png)

cute skeleton
June 29th, 2017, 09:52 AM
About two years ago (I was about 16 or 17) when me and my boyfriend first started dating (we had known each-other two years prior and were best friends beforehand), I had stayed up relatively late talking to him. I managed to fall asleep but I woke up an hour before my alarm for school and was passively texting him since he had been having a rough night and couldn't sleep. Everything was fine for a bit, I had been comforting him when the next two texts he sent were literally gibberish. Random letters, some legible words, but the rest were symbols that our phones don't use ( We both live in the US so we don't have European style keyboards). I was a little confused like did he fall asleep while texting this?? So I messaged him back and told him to knock it off and I was a little spooked. Of course he messaged me back like "????? I'm not doing it babe? I don't even have those symbols on my phone." Of course this both freaked us out and we kept trying to reassure each other that we weren't playing jokes on ourselves. It was really spooky and best part is that I walked outside to catch my bus and there was a dead bird on the ground right next to the porch which was some real icing on the cake. Only conclusion, Aliens. For real though, we think it was a glitch in the cell towers (we were long distance), but here's some photo proof.

Text 1 (https://68.media.tumblr.com/29dc9ee4feac7410c8c4e13bb788d763/tumblr_nix73lNMtT1rakuido1_1280.jpg) || Text 2 (https://68.media.tumblr.com/09dd9591d4b0c5385a45856efc49bc9e/tumblr_nix74uzKgw1rakuido1_1280.png)

I know those symbols!

July 8th, 2017, 11:51 AM
So, my house has two security cameras, pointing toward the cars and driveways and such. But the monitor supposedly stopped working back in December of 2016. Just a couple of days, though, my mom figured out that we just had it plugged in wrong. She watched some of the videos it recorded last, andnthen she came across something odd.
It was the night of December third, 2016, at approximately 3 A.M. Everything seemed normal, but then, suddenly, the headlights of both the truck and car turned on, including the top lights on the truck. The top lights began to blink, despite not being supposes to do so. The vehicles were not running; the microphone of the camera would have caught it.
The video ended, and the next one started, as it only records for a couple of minutes at a time. The next video begins, and the car's light are off, the truck's still on. After a couple of seconds, the truck's headlights turn off as well. In the video after that, my father is awake and outside, turning both vehicles on the warm them up from the cold snow.

Then, another strange thing happened just today. My father was behind the barn, and my mother, sister and I were inside. Suddenly, the radio in the barn turns on, causing my father to ask himself why my mom turned it on. She didn't. The radio had turned itself on. It couldn't have accidentally happened randomly, because to turn it on, the push of a power button is required.

This stuff actually happened, it's crazy. My mom even called a ghosty paranormal investigatey guy to come check it out because it's fun, and she wants to see if the dude could actually get something. I'm kind of excited for the dude to come over, I wanna see what happens too lol.
I wonder if anything else is going to happen

Waffee
July 26th, 2017, 07:34 AM
Alright, alright! I decided to throw my few cents in as well, dunno if this will really qualify as a too creepy story. But I still think about it sometimes and I still wonder what I exactly saw. So, here we go.

When I was in, I think 5th-6th grade [10-11 year old] I was sitting by a window in my class, of course I didn't pay much attention and stared out of the said window. But, then as far as I remember I saw something moving in between clouds far away. [not in a straight line, so it couldn't be a plane or a jet, nor it had any shape similar to it].

The shape as best I could describe it would be, "a gray noodle that didn't look like a cloud". It moved in between clouds a bit like a snake and then it just went behind other cloud and I didn't see it again.

I told my best friend about it shortly when bell rung, but they just shrugged it off. I really wonder what I saw, or if I really saw anything.