PDA

View Full Version : Posessed

Panic
June 21st, 2017, 06:31 PM
Deep in the middle of nowhere, darkness begins to enter our world...
A cult of ages past finally gets its wish...
An ancient seal on darkness has broken...
Let the chaos begin.

Demons are released into the world after an ancient seal has broken. Those demons, creatures from below with powers beyond belief, have taken over the souls of almost every living thing on the planet.

However, a select few have managed to fight off that darkness. The demons who attempted to control them were weak, and they are still in control of themselves. But they have been fused with the demons, and they will never be the same again.

These select few fight and destroy the possessed.

You can be either a demon controlling a human, or a human still under their own control.

What will you be? Have you been claimed by the darkness, or do you fight against it?

|| Demon Form ||
Name:
Human Appearance:
Demon Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Other:
Questions:

|| Human Form ||
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Other:
Questions:

Tundra
June 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
Hoi!

Name: Kristina
Appearance: http://rs1088.pbsrc.com/albums/i334/AretsuMurakami/kristinapic.gif~c200
Personality: TBRP?
Powers: Is Shape-Shifting allowed? If not then I can fix it.
Other: No
Questions: Nope

Panic
June 21st, 2017, 06:49 PM
|| Demon Form ||
Name: Scuro
Human Appearance: Scuro (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cb/e2/4f/cbe24fb644198c58b6bda6a556d835a1.jpg)
Demon Appearance: Demon Scuro (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UJDP0NqEeE4/U8dGRPuLXFI/AAAAAAAAF00/n4oRXN0LGhc/w800-h800/Male_Mage.png)
Personality: Before the broken seal, Scuro was fairly reserved, quiet, and in general stayed behind his sister. Afterwards, he became cold- thinking almost only of himself and doing anything to do it.
Powers: He has "black fire"- demonic fire that can burn, disintegrate, and manipulate others.
Other: He's {subconsciously} searching for Luce to bring her over to his side.
Questions:

|| Human Form ||
Name: Luce
Appearance: Luce (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/3e/53/d43e53ca6542ff0e07d3ba6220bfc5e2.png)
Personality: Luce has two sides to herself. The first side is logical- thinking quickly and carefully, and moving almost painlessly. The second is the scared girl who had to grow up too fast and do too much.
Powers: She has "black lightning"- demonic lightning that can paralyze, knock out, and even control others like a puppet.
Other: She's searching for her twin brother, Scuro, hoping to bring him back from his possession.
Questions:

Panic
June 21st, 2017, 06:50 PM
Hoi!

Name: Kristina
Appearance: http://rs1088.pbsrc.com/albums/i334/AretsuMurakami/kristinapic.gif~c200
Personality: TBRP?
Powers: Is Shape-Shifting allowed? If not then I can fix it.
Other: No
Questions: Nope

accepted!

Panic
June 21st, 2017, 10:00 PM
boop

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 01:06 PM
Flameleaf

we can start now!

A mysterious shadow scanned the horizon for any sign of life. There. The shadow's eyes began to glow a dull red before disappearing. A couple seconds later, a scream echoed over the horizon. That wasn't the girl... Oh well.

---

Luce yawned, stretched, and sat up. It's too early for these nightmares... I wonder if Kristina is up yet...? She rolled out of her small bed, ready to go into the other small room that Kristina had.

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
Kristina was still asleep in her bed, having a nightmare about everyone dying, and her being the last person alive.

wickedvirtues
June 22nd, 2017, 03:14 PM
Name: Amara
Human Appearance: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1a/c8/e1/1ac8e1351db9d7c414b5416007994494.jpg)
Demon Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Other:
Questions:

W.I.P

cuddlypaws
June 22nd, 2017, 03:33 PM
how do we play:hmm:

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 03:47 PM
Kristina was still asleep in her bed, having a nightmare about everyone dying, and her being the last person alive.

Luce walked into the room to see her friend tossing and turning in her sleep. "Kristina..." She moved towards her, shaking her in order to wake her up. "Kristina! Wake up!"

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Kristina's eyes shot open and she jumped out of bed. "What is it! Is someone attacking us!"

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 04:26 PM
Kristina's eyes shot open and she jumped out of bed. "What is it! Is someone attacking us!"

"H-hey, calm down! Nothing's attacking, you were just having a nightmare..." She stood up next to Kristina. "It seems too early to go back to bed- do you want something to eat?"

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 04:31 PM
Kristina let herself relax. "Oh, uh... Sure,"

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
Kristina let herself relax. "Oh, uh... Sure,"

"Okay then." Luce walked out of the room, headed into the cramped kitchen that the two shared. Ew, the milk's spoiled... And the last of the fruit... all that's left are some oats. "We're going to need to go scavenging soon..."

---

"You! Sand demons!" The mysterious figure was in a desert area now. The sand demons he was talking to were bowed in front of him. "Any sign of her? No? Pathetic." His eyes glowed again, and then the two demons burst into flame, crumbling in front of him. "Fools."

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Kristina sighed and walked into a kitchen. "Why not go now?" She asked.

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
Kristina sighed and walked into a kitchen. "Why not go now?" She asked.

"Fair enough. But let me put on some clothes instead of these pajamas." Man, I'm hungry...

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Kristina nodded. "Lemme change too!" She said, running into her room. Once inside she shut the door and changed into some clothes.

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Kristina nodded. "Lemme change too!" She said, running into her room. Once inside she shut the door and changed into some clothes.

Luce followed suit, putting on her classic white trenchcoat and boots. She pulled on her gloves, which sparked with dark power in response. I'm ready. She slipped back into the kitchen to wait for Kristina.

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Kristina walked back into a kitchen. "Alright, let's go!" She said, walking outside.

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 05:19 PM
Kristina walked back into a kitchen. "Alright, let's go!" She said, walking outside.

"Right." The moment she stepped outside, she shuddered. Ever since the invasion, it was fairly difficult to stay calm out here. Already she could see the grotesque figures of some of the demons in the distance. "Kristina."

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 05:22 PM
Kristina kept walking for a few moments, then turned around. "Yes, Luce. What is it?"

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Kristina kept walking for a few moments, then turned around. "Yes, Luce. What is it?"

"To the north." She gestured towards the demons slowly moving towards them. "I can't pick them off yet, but they'll be on us soon..."

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
Kristina picked up her pace. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Kristina picked up her pace. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

"R-right." She began to follow Kristina, looking back at the rapidly approaching figures. "You know, we might need to go a bit faster... Let me try picking them off." She turned around, jogging backwards and rubbing her hands together. "Go, Black Lightning!" Lightning flew forward from her fingertips, striking one and watching it collapse to the ground.

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
Kristina turned around. "Come on! Let's go!" She said before sprinting away.

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 05:58 PM
Kristina turned around. "Come on! Let's go!" She said before sprinting away.

"Yeah!" She ran after her, hoping that she was fast enough- speed was never her strong suit. "The sooner we get to the ruined city, the better- there's got to be something there."

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
The minute you remember she can shape shift...)
Kristina looked over her shoulder. "They're getting closer!" She shouted. Kristina skidded to a halt and shifted into a leapord. "Climb on my back,"

Panic
June 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
The minute you remember she can shape shift...)
Kristina looked over her shoulder. "They're getting closer!" She shouted. Kristina skidded to a halt and shifted into a leopard. "Climb on my back,"

{derp}

"Right." She climbed onto Kristina's back, and turned around to face the behind. "I'll try to take out some more." She rubbed her hands together and shot electricity behind her, striking three demons and missing the others.

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 06:17 PM
Kristina nodded. "Here we go!" She meowed before darting towards the deserted city. She gradually picked up her pace, leaving the Demonds behind for a bit.