PDA

View Full Version : betta fish pixel art

panchiko
December 5th, 2023, 05:26 PM
looking to commission someone to draw me some pixel art !
-- one fully darkgray/black betta fish
-- one fully white betta fish

willing to pay up to like 10,000KK for both of them lol. while i understand limitations of pixel art id prefer it w/ some small detail still? have specific pose/rotation in mind that i can explain to anyone who takes up the offer :3

(for reference, think the betta fish from Jujutsu Kaisen - those R the ones i have in mind !)

able to answer any qs

Morrigan
December 5th, 2023, 05:43 PM
I could try, I used to own two betta fish actually just like the ones you describe so I've got a pretty good idea of what they look like. Warning though I haven't really done much pixel art before so it won't be like a full on masterpiece.

panchiko

panchiko
December 6th, 2023, 02:14 PM
bless, i'd love for you to take a stab at it! The Doctor is there anything u need from me / is the compensation OK ?

Morrigan
December 7th, 2023, 04:40 AM
bless, i'd love for you to take a stab at it! The Doctor is there anything u need from me / is the compensation OK ?
No I can do it for free since my art isn't that good anyway so this will be a chance to put my skills to the test! But what pose did you want since you did mention that?

Minkuu
December 7th, 2023, 04:55 AM
looking to commission someone to draw me some pixel art !
-- one fully darkgray/black betta fish
-- one fully white betta fish

willing to pay up to like 10,000KK for both of them lol. while i understand limitations of pixel art id prefer it w/ some small detail still? have specific pose/rotation in mind that i can explain to anyone who takes up the offer :3

(for reference, think the betta fish from Jujutsu Kaisen - those R the ones i have in mind !)

able to answer any qs

I can try making one! Been some time since i drew any pixel sprites/art. You can pay however much you want after i'm done or don't at all lol, just mainly doing this for fun. I think i'll be able to finish it pretty quickly unless something gets in the way of that :heartbounce: