PDA

View Full Version : What can you do? Limited

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 21st, 2017, 12:20 AM
Many centuries ago, before man came into the picture. Two gods served under the rule of the almighty . One called Sasuke the kind and gentle god created the life and animals of the world while giving them a will to become both good or evil. And the other Winter was the mean jealous god he started the great 7 sins and created the mind of both good and evil for the new humans and animals alike. But of course jealousy took over winter and a war broke out between the gods. No one really knows who won and who had fallen all is known is that they are gone but lately in the year 2236 a power has been born within the humans especially in kids And they did not come alone. Four beings named: death, life, evil and good. Each of these beings are believed to be working for a powerful being most likely Winter. These beings are far from humans, they can not die and their injuries heal easily. Each being has a power relating to their name for example Death controls the shadows and crows and could easily kill with one touch. The others will not be said for now. They are somehow given a order to collect these kids taking them away to some unknown place and because of this many kids have been taken and none have came back alive. Now a hidden organization, named the guardians have found the power to fight back protecting these kids under a watchful eye of highly trained people that were give one power to protect the kids from the beings but at last many have been killed in action and many taken but they have successfully protected five kids now they are 18 years old and are now old enough to use the power that was born within them and is the main reason the beings go after them. The power to change the world like Sasuke. But the beings are ruthless beings that only live to kidnap and perhaps kill them because of the power but they are not allowed to hurt them why not use that to your advantage?
For the five know this about the beings, you could easily tell them apart from humans because of their habit of wearing masks. These are the masks they wear watch the crowd carefully and remember these masks:
Death: http://www.smokedglassgoggles.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/il_570xN.911487043_p7yd.jpg
Evil: http://pre01.deviantart.net/ede0/th/pre/i/2013/312/5/8/red_skull_by_psychopat6666-d6tgbxd.jpg
Life: http://orig09.deviantart.net/0b17/f/2014/164/b/a/mcu_series___jack_of_blades_by_lovestruck2-d7m8brr.jpg
Good: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rN-PuiTV3xY/U7IvXIyd70I/AAAAAAABPUk/H4dQB2M0Vsw/s1600/IMG_5573.jpg
So far only death and life speak, while good and evil never say a word. Remember this and remember this well you have three choices: the first is to train and fight back against these monsters, two is to keep running and hidden and lastly give up and let them get you.
The leader of the guardians is willing to do anything in his power to protect you the great five but who's really the villain and hero? Let's do this.

Roles that are open
The five ( open )
The leader of the guardians ( open)
Second in command ( open )
Main protecters of the five ( 5 open one for each of the five )
Main healers of the five ( 5 open one for each of the five)
Main hunters of the five ( five open one each for the five)

The five:

Second in command:

Protecters:

Healers: peter Evlain with the ability to shapeshift ( Skye)

Once they reach 18 the main protecters, healer and hunter may come out about who they really are to the five who for their own protection know nothing of this and these people can be anyone your best friend, parents , lover or anyone special to you so just know that they didn't tell you because they care and if you knew your power will begin to grow resulting in the beings coming after you be warned and be ready protecters, healers and hunters as soon as you tell them they will come.

I will be the beings and one protecter for someone :3 )

Forum
Name
Age ( for the five must be 18)
Looks
Power ( for the five you must discover it during training)
Weapon if any ( also weapons can be anything really as long as it connects to your soul and you can summon it at will :3)
Role
Love interest
Have to met one of the beings
If so did they scar you?
Other
Questions

..... lastly, for the five please remember this you five are the first to be grown and are probably our last hope for you see the almighty... tried so hard to save this world but without Sasuke or winter he can't do anything about to balance... he made you five for a reason and these beings are there to capture you for a reason either to stop you or ... to help. We aren't sure what the almighty or those beings want all we know is that you are the solution that could save the world.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 12:26 AM
Name: Peter Evlain
Age ( for the five must be 16 ) 20
Looks: Peter is a short, skinny boy, but with some muscle definition. He has a very lean body. Peter has pale, beer green eyes with darker flecks and a yellow highlight, pale skin with faint freckles, and dark brown hair with slightly lighter tips. He normally wears a large, green v-neck sweater with a collared white t-shirt underneath, including some skinny jeans and black converses. He has a beauty mark just below is right eye. (Reference Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/05/f2/b005f200d365a1b12d88d87d3cae61c7.jpg )
Power ( for the five you must discover it during training) The power to Shapeshift
Weapon if any ( also weapons can be anything really as long as it connects to your soul and you can summon it at will :3) Bow and Arrow
Role: Healer
Love interest: Open!
Have to met one of the beings: Yep
If so did they scar you?: Mhm. Peter has a large 'X' scar on his back.
Other: Nope
Questions: Nada

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 21st, 2017, 12:31 AM
Name: Peter Evlain
Age ( for the five must be 16 ) 20
Looks: Peter is a short, skinny boy, but with some muscle definition. He has a very lean body. Peter has pale, beer green eyes with darker flecks and a yellow highlight, pale skin with faint freckles, and dark brown hair with slightly lighter tips. He normally wears a large, green v-neck sweater with a collared white t-shirt underneath, including some skinny jeans and black converses. He has a beauty mark just below is right eye. (Reference Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/05/f2/b005f200d365a1b12d88d87d3cae61c7.jpg )
Power ( for the five you must discover it during training) The power to Shapeshift
Weapon if any ( also weapons can be anything really as long as it connects to your soul and you can summon it at will :3) Bow and Arrow
Love interest: Open!
Have to met one of the beings: Yep
If so did they scar you?: Mhm. Peter has a large 'X' scar on his back.
Other: Nope
Questions: Nada
Accepted!! Would you like to have a blind Sosuke as you're lover :3)

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 12:33 AM
Accepted!! Would you like to have a blind Sosuke as you're lover :3)

YES I JUST CAME UP WITH THE BEST PLOT IDEA! XD So if Peter and Sosuke get together and Sosuke is blind, Peter could make a medicine that heals Sosuke's blindness, and so Sosuke gets to see what his love looks like after only hearing his voice and feeling his touch. :3 We don't have to do it I just thought it'd be cute XD) I replied <3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 21st, 2017, 12:39 AM
YES I JUST CAME UP WITH THE BEST PLOT IDEA! XD So if Peter and Sosuke get together and Sosuke is blind, Peter could make a medicine that heals Sosuke's blindness, and so Sosuke gets to see what his love looks like after only hearing his voice and feeling his touch. :3 We don't have to do it I just thought it'd be cute XD) I replied <3)
Yes!! )

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 12:42 AM
Yes!! )

X3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 21st, 2017, 12:19 PM
Bumps?

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 12:41 PM
These people better join)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 21st, 2017, 07:58 PM
Come peeps please join! XD

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:03 PM
I'm here for you! :3) I replied in le PM's :bunny: )

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 08:03 PM
I'm heeeere! Skye Amelia x Ross? Amelia being one of the five, and Ross as one of her protectors?
Sasukewolf (madness) How about Adriana x Kage?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 21st, 2017, 08:10 PM
Yes!!)

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:13 PM
I'm heeeere! Skye Amelia x Ross? Amelia being one of the five, and Ross as one of her protectors?

YES)

wickedvirtues
June 21st, 2017, 08:16 PM
I thought I may have signed up but maybe it was something like this owo

Name: Amara Wilson (lol I suck at last names ;w; )
Age ( for the five must be 18): 19
Looks: Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f2/6b/06/f26b06761ed6ae37805c5ef87aa1c65c.jpg)
Power ( for the five you must discover it during training): Illusions (Basically used for distracting during battle, and can also be used to distract people from bad wounds or pain)
Weapon if any ( also weapons can be anything really as long as it connects to your soul and you can summon it at will :3) A pretty Japanese fan-thingy that looks like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f6/f0/f1/f6f0f1d0cc4dacbab3d3d40521fb7826.jpg)
Love interest: Open
Have to met one of the beings: Nu
If so did they scar you?: Nu
Other: None
Questions: How are you today/tonight?

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 08:19 PM
Yes!!)
YES)
I'll work on my form.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 21st, 2017, 08:28 PM
Accepted!! And yes I made new one with new updates :3 )

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
|| Name ||
Amelia Barrows
|| Age ||
|| Looks ||
[Picture Reference (http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/394000/394064_1338240493698_222_300.jpg)]
|| Power ||
Nature Manipulation
With her easy-going nature and shy personality, Amelia is a perfect fit for Nature Manipulation. Having lived deep within the countryside for most of her life, Amelia is in tune with the earth around her. Animals will gladly come and aide her in times of need, and plants will grow quickly when called. When she walks along nutrient-rich earth, flowers will grow where she has stepped.
|| Weapon ||
Rapier
[Link (https://t08.deviantart.net/UHhyqtDWqjib2VGb99J3wjMnbjg=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre04/b7b0/th/pre/i/2016/022/2/3/italian_rapier__1__by_danelli_armouries-d9oymeo.jpg)]
A weapon for the elegant and the quick, a Rapier is a flexible weapon with a good range. Holding strong in battle and allowing the user to showcase their swordsmanship skills, this weapon is for the true lords and ladies.
|| Role ||
One of the Five
|| Love Interest ||
Ross
|| Met a Being ||
Life
|| Scaring ||
Meeting Life was a wonderful yet terrifying experience for Amelia as a young child. After wandering far from home with only the company of her favorite dog, Copper, Amelia stumbled across a masked human walking through the forest, seemingly enjoying themselves. After asking them for help to go back home, Amelia was picked up by the masked human and cradled gently. The young toddler of four drifted to sleep in the arms of Life itself as they walked her through the forest. With her timid nature and shy personality, Life assumed that they were not one of the heroes since a hero, like in most myths, is a typically stupidly brave individual. After being placed just outside of the woods, Amelia woke up to see the masked human petting their dog. A few minutes later, Copper disappeared into the forest, never to return. Ever since then, Amelia has felt closer to the earth and the life around her, a truly life changing moment for her.
|| Other ||
Nope
|| Questions ||
Could Life have cared for Amelia like a parent before realizing who she really was?

|| Name ||
Lisa Brewer
|| Age ||
|| Looks ||
[Picture Reference (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/9d/23/8a9d2354843e9938cca19d5f7539aa43.jpg)]
|| Power ||
Umbrageous Teleportation
Umbrageous Teleportation is the official name for being able to teleport through shadows and darkness.
|| Weapon ||
Greatsword
[Link (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/darksouls/images/8/83/Abyss_GS_in_game.png/revision/latest?cb=20130813214608)]
The Greatsword is a weapon of destruction and brutality, handled by the strongest of heroes. With this blade, heavy damage can be dealt within a single blow.
|| Role ||
Leader of the Guardians
|| Love Interest ||
Kage
|| Met a Being ||
Death
|| Scaring ||
As a young woman, Lisa had given birth you a beautiful young girl named Rose. When Rose turned three, she had come down with a devastating sickness that threatened her life. Despite all of her prayers, Lisa had to bury her only daughter- something a parent should never do. At the time of burial, Death had come to console Lisa and bring her comfort. However, since they were the one who had to take Rose's life to the afterlife, Lisa's heart had hardened. No longer the bubbly teenager she is usually depicted as in other roleplays, Lisa is now a serious leader of the guardians.
|| Other ||
Nope.
|| Questions ||
Nah

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 21st, 2017, 09:26 PM
Accepted!! And yes!!)

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 10:29 PM
Can we start?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 12:16 AM
Can we start?
Hmmmmmm sure!
Kage: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/25/0a/ef/250aef972dd24f021ab8304c9789d3fd.jpg
His power is bringing his tattoos to life making them strong pets that could protect and serve him. His weapon is a sniper that is tattooed onto his arm.http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8045/8075315782_50f43818a3_h.jpg
He's a protecter
Sosuke a hunter: http://68.media.tumblr.com/b1660433d39bde582f1d87aa252ad7ae/tumblr_o7bjfj2MZ31suz9bqo2_r1_1280.png
As you can see he can summon things that could be useful to him and control dreams and illusions but can not see himself he's blind and uses his excellent senses to hunt and kill even protect at times
He's weapon is usually himself but a sword is sometimes in order: http://68.media.tumblr.com/b9e603016185899324ad1d9fbadb6856/tumblr_nbof01zkxG1sp8yqvo1_1280.jpg

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:25 AM
Hmmmmmm sure!
Kage: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/25/0a/ef/250aef972dd24f021ab8304c9789d3fd.jpg
His power is bringing his tattoos to life making them strong pets that could protect and serve him. His weapon is a sniper that is tattooed onto his arm.http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8045/8075315782_50f43818a3_h.jpg
He's a protecter
Sosuke a hunter: http://68.media.tumblr.com/b1660433d39bde582f1d87aa252ad7ae/tumblr_o7bjfj2MZ31suz9bqo2_r1_1280.png
As you can see he can summon things that could be useful to him and control dreams and illusions but can not see himself he's blind and uses his excellent senses to hunt and kill even protect at times
He's weapon is usually himself but a sword is sometimes in order: http://68.media.tumblr.com/b9e603016185899324ad1d9fbadb6856/tumblr_nbof01zkxG1sp8yqvo1_1280.jpg

So if we start, are Peter and Sosuke already lovers or no?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 12:27 AM
So if we start, are Peter and Sosuke already lovers or no?)
Hmmm yes! If you want to)

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:30 AM
Hmmm yes! If you want to)

Alright! XD) Peter sat at his desk, writing down some notes on healing and saving lives. A candle was lit on his desk, soothing Peter as he continued writing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 12:34 AM
Alright! XD) Peter sat at his desk, writing down some notes on healing and saving lives. A candle was lit on his desk, soothing Peter as he continued writing.
Sosuke comes in slowly and carefully not wanting peter to know that he was there just yet. He slowly creeps towards peter than he suddenly kisses the back of peters neck. " still working?" He asks in that husky voice of his.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:36 AM
Sosuke comes in slowly and carefully not wanting peter to know that he was there just yet. He slowly creeps towards peter than he suddenly kisses the back of peters neck. " still working?" He asks in that husky voice of his.

Peter flinched as he felt lips on his neck, only relaxing once he heard Sosuke's voice. "Sosuke.. You scared me.." He smiled softly. "Yeah.." He said softly, setting his pencil down before wrapping his arms around Sosuke and leaning towards him, kissing him gently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 12:40 AM
Peter flinched as he felt lips on his neck, only relaxing once he heard Sosuke's voice. "Sosuke.. You scared me.." He smiled softly. "Yeah.." He said softly, setting his pencil down before wrapping his arms around Sosuke and leaning towards him, kissing him gently.
Sosuke smiles as he begins to kiss him back sweetly. " that's good I was starting to get lonely from not hearing your voice or feeling your soft skin" he says playfully as he begins to hold him closer " so does this mean you'll come spread some time with this blind flirt" he says playfully

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:46 AM
Sosuke smiles as he begins to kiss him back sweetly. " that's good I was starting to get lonely from not hearing your voice or feeling your soft skin" he says playfully as he begins to hold him closer " so does this mean you'll come spread some time with this blind flirt" he says playfully

Peter smiled softly, kissing him again. He blushed softly before nodding, his arms still wrapped around him. "Of course, Sosuke..." He whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 12:58 AM
Peter smiled softly, kissing him again. He blushed softly before nodding, his arms still wrapped around him. "Of course, Sosuke..." He whispered.
Sosuke smiles as magic hands suddenly appear carrying peter. " than come on Daring let's have a bit of fun shall we? A nice walk though a romantic hallway can be a start until we reach the bedroom and watch some romantic movie." He says playfully

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 01:06 AM
Sosuke smiles as magic hands suddenly appear carrying peter. " than come on Daring let's have a bit of fun shall we? A nice walk though a romantic hallway can be a start until we reach the bedroom and watch some romantic movie." He says playfully

Peter squeaked as he was carried by the hands, giggling a little bit. "I'd love to do that with you! But, you won't be able to see the movie.." He said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 01:15 AM
Peter squeaked as he was carried by the hands, giggling a little bit. "I'd love to do that with you! But, you won't be able to see the movie.." He said softly.
Sosuke smiles " that's the point my dear " he says playfully as he begins to walk towards the door and his hands carrying peter begins to move though the now open door he just opened. " even though I can't see the movie what's in front of me is more interesting and very soft as well."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 01:21 AM
Sosuke smiles " that's the point my dear " he says playfully as he begins to walk towards the door and his hands carrying peter begins to move though the now open door he just opened. " even though I can't see the movie what's in front of me is more interesting and very soft as well."

Peter blushed deeply, giggling and smiling. "You're such a flirt." He purred sweetly, leaning down from where he was on the hands and kissing Sasuke's head. "I love you so much.~"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 01:32 AM
Peter blushed deeply, giggling and smiling. "You're such a flirt." He purred sweetly, leaning down from where he was on the hands and kissing Sasuke's head. "I love you so much.~"
Sosuke smiles as his hands suddenly had little heart markings on them as he kisses peters cheek " I love you more my dear so much more" he says as he begins to walk towards the bedroom the hands following him and eventually dropping him on the bed. " pick a movie if you desire but I'm going to have fun kissing you " he says as he gets on the bed

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 01:36 AM
Sosuke smiles as his hands suddenly had little heart markings on them as he kisses peters cheek " I love you more my dear so much more" he says as he begins to walk towards the bedroom the hands following him and eventually dropping him on the bed. " pick a movie if you desire but I'm going to have fun kissing you " he says as he gets on the bed

Peter smiled at the hearts on the hands, blushing some more as Sosuke kissed his cheek. "I love you the most." He said with a smile. He relaxed on the bed after putting in a random movie, shutting and locking the door before he crawled on top of Sosuke, gently pushing him down on the bed and kissing him. "This is just a warm up before the movie starts.~" He said softly, nuzzling Sosuke's neck.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 01:49 AM
Peter smiled at the hearts on the hands, blushing some more as Sosuke kissed his cheek. "I love you the most." He said with a smile. He relaxed on the bed after putting in a random movie, shutting and locking the door before he crawled on top of Sosuke, gently pushing him down on the bed and kissing him. "This is just a warm up before the movie starts.~" He said softly, nuzzling Sosuke's neck.
Sosuke laughs softly as he waits for the movie to start almost as soon as it started. He grabs peters face and immediately begins to kiss peter passionately. " good thing I could still hear my love. It's always so amazing when I can hear your beautiful heart beating "

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 01:52 AM
Sosuke laughs softly as he waits for the movie to start almost as soon as it started. He grabs peters face and immediately begins to kiss peter passionately. " good thing I could still hear my love. It's always so amazing when I can hear your beautiful heart beating "

Peter blushed sharply as Sosuke kissed him like that, his tongue swiping across his bottom lip. His heart, just as Sosuke said, was beating very fast and very loud with love, holding Sasuke close as the movie started.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 02:02 AM
Peter blushed sharply as Sosuke kissed him like that, his tongue swiping across his bottom lip. His heart, just as Sosuke said, was beating very fast and very loud with love, holding Sasuke close as the movie started.
Sosuke holds him close as he continues kissing him eventually stopping when one of his magical hands begins to pull on peters shirt a bit. Making Sosuke growl a bit " hi you stay out of this " he says making the hand disappear

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 02:04 AM
Sosuke holds him close as he continues kissing him eventually stopping when one of his magical hands begins to pull on peters shirt a bit. Making Sosuke growl a bit " hi you stay out of this " he says making the hand disappear

Sosuke giggled through the kiss as the hank tugged on his shirt, smiling at Sosuke. Looking back at the hand, he smiled some more and watched it disappear before looking back at Sasuke. Leaning towards him, Peter kissed Sosuke and kept his arms tightly wrapped around his neck.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 09:52 AM
Sosuke giggled through the kiss as the hank tugged on his shirt, smiling at Sosuke. Looking back at the hand, he smiled some more and watched it disappear before looking back at Sasuke. Leaning towards him, Peter kissed Sosuke and kept his arms tightly wrapped around his neck.
Sosuke laughs softly as he kisses peter back getting a bit heated and eventually turning it into a full on make out session. He touches peters cheek as he begins to deepen the kiss

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 09:59 AM
Sosuke laughs softly as he kisses peter back getting a bit heated and eventually turning it into a full on make out session. He touches peters cheek as he begins to deepen the kiss

Blushing deeply as he felt Sosuke's tongue inside of his own mouth, Peter did the same, staying close to Sosuke and gripping his shirt a bit. Falling back onto the bed and pulling Sosuke over him, he gently bit the bottom of Sosuke's lip. "I love you.." He said between kisses.

I replied in all of our PM's :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 11:24 AM
We started come in! XD) Sosuke smiles " I love you too " he says playfully as he begins to sit up suddenly. " I wonder..." he begins to suddenly take off his shirt showing his powerful scared muscles

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 11:28 AM
We started come in! XD) Sosuke smiles " I love you too " he says playfully as he begins to sit up suddenly. " I wonder..." he begins to suddenly take off his shirt showing his powerful scared muscles

Peter watched Sasuke curiously, his eyes widening a bit as he saw Sosuke's chest. "Sosuke.. What.. What are you doing..?" He asked with a soft blush. He gently touched his chest, looking up at him with bright eyes.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 11:35 AM
Amelia hummed as she walked through the streets, the twilight rays of purple and blue shining across the sky in a beautiful array as the stars began to emerge. It had taken her a few years to work up the courage, but Amelia had now moved into the city, staying in a small apartment that fitted her just fine. She even had a neighbor, a pleasant man about her age named Ross who often offered to help out with things. Taking out her keycard to unlock the door, Amelia glanced over her shoulder for a moment. There was a figure watching her from the bushes surrounding the apartment complex, shrouded in darkness. Blinking rapidly, Amelia hurried into the doorway and closed it shut behind her. Moving along quickly to the elevator that would take her to her floor, Amelia did not notice that in her rush to get inside, she had dropped her keycard just outside the door.
The shadow moved forward, plucking the keycard up and off the ground. The man chuckled, swiping the card down the slot as he watched which floor the girl had stopped on. Walking in, he entered the elevator and pushed the fourth button. Flicking his pocket knife out to inspect the recently sharpened blade, the soon-to-be robber, kidnapper, and possible murderer smiled to himself, pocketing the knife and fingering the drug he would use to knock out the girl.
Amelia slowed down after she entered the hallway, holding her bag close. Now that she was inside, she was safe from whoever had been watching her. Swallowing, she straightened her shoulders and took out her keys to enter her room. There was a soft ping from the elevator behind her, and she turned around to see a handsome man in a sharp suit step out of the elevator. Calming her racing heart, she offered a smile and a wave. "Hello. Are you new?"
"Oh, uh, yes." The man responded, running a hand through his hair with a nervous smile. "I seem to be a bit lost as well... I think my room is on this floor, but I can't find it." He gave her a sheepish look, putting his hands in his pockets.
Amelia chuckled. "I know how you feel. Here, why don't you come into my apartment for some tea?" She offered.
The man gave her a surprised look. "Wait, what?" He tilted his head with a questioning glance.
"Well, I was offered the same thing when I was new here. Turns out my room was right next to his!" Amelia chuckled, opening her door and beckoning the man to follow. Her apartment was neat, potted plants lining the walls and giving the place an almost wild feel. There was the chirping of a few birds, and a quick glance showed that there were a few parrots hanging around some of the more exotic plants. The kitchen also had plants, but they were produce plants like strawberries and carrots. Amelia happened to have an apartment full of light and plenty of windows. The apartment also had a little bit of a rustic feel to it, rather than the modernized image that most apartments held. Reaching into the cupboards, Amelia pulled out large box that was sealed well. "What kind of tea do you like? Herbal, black tea, green tea..." Amelia gave him a questioning look.
"Well..." The man hesitated. "Herbal tea. Black tea tastes like mushrooms to me, and I've never tried green tea." He confessed, still fidgeting with the pills in his pocket, waiting for the right time.
Amelia gave him a bright smile. "What flavor of herbal tea do you prefer? Strawberry, raspberry, mint, grape..."
"Uh, strawberry." The man felt a little odd as he watched Amelia. What did his client have against this sweet girl? He took his seat, observing as Amelia took out certain herbs and began boiling the water.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Sosuke laughs softly " as I could tell by your voice you like what you see but I'm just casually taking off my shirt for you my dear "

Kage begins to walk slowly into the room. His eyes glowed dangerously as he pulls out a knife ready to kill when Amelia ordered it so

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:12 PM
Sosuke laughs softly " as I could tell by your voice you like what you see but I'm just casually taking off my shirt for you my dear "

Kage begins to walk slowly into the room. His eyes glowed dangerously as he pulls out a knife ready to kill when Amelia ordered it so

Peter blushed some more, his heart hammering inside of his chest. "Oh, is that so..?" He teased. "No, you had a different reason Sosuke. Don't play around with me like that." He purred softly, softly kissing his cheek.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 12:17 PM
Amelia glanced at Kage. "Put the knife away, Kage." She chided him gently. "He won't hurt me." She smiled at the man. "Right?"
"R-Right..." The man swallowed, and sweat began dripping down his forehead.

Lisa was sitting in Ross's room, waiting for him to come back. The healer for Amelia was taking his time getting home. She glanced at the wall, hearing Amelia chide Kage, and smirked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 12:29 PM
Sosuke smiles " did I? Hmm I can't really remember though " he says playfully as he begins to kiss peters head.

Kage huffs a bit " fine but if he tries anything " his eyes glowed dangerously " I'll immediately eliminate him " he says darkly as he begins to stand behind Amelia putting away his knife but his gun was seen

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:30 PM
Amelia glanced at Kage. "Put the knife away, Kage." She chided him gently. "He won't hurt me." She smiled at the man. "Right?"
"R-Right..." The man swallowed, and sweat began dripping down his forehead.

Lisa was sitting in Ross's room, waiting for him to come back. The healer for Amelia was taking his time getting home. She glanced at the wall, hearing Amelia chide Kage, and smirked.

Ross walked in with some papers, running his hand through his black hair and focusing his navy blue eyes on the girl sitting on his bed. He smiled softly, setting the papers down on the desk next to his bed and sitting down next to Amelia. "Hey. You doing okay?"

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:33 PM
Sosuke smiles " did I? Hmm I can't really remember though " he says playfully as he begins to kiss peters head.

Kage huffs a bit " fine but if he tries anything " his eyes glowed dangerously " I'll immediately eliminate him " he says darkly as he begins to stand behind Amelia putting away his knife but his gun was seen

Peter giggled, hug tackling Sosuke to the bed. "You're silly.~" He cooed, nuzzling his neck.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 12:43 PM

Ross walked in with some papers, running his hand through his black hair and focusing his navy blue eyes on the girl sitting on his bed. He smiled softly, setting the papers down on the desk next to his bed and sitting down next to Amelia. "Hey. You doing okay?"
Lisa glanced at Ross, her expression hardening slightly. "I'm a twenty-six year old woman, Ross, I'm perfectly fine." She said stiffly. She stared into Ross's eyes for a moment, her heart fluttering for a moment. No. She looked at the papers Ross was holding. "What's that for?"

Amelia smiled pleasantly, and looked at the man. "Well?"
"Uh, I gotta go." The man fell out of his chair, and scrambled to the door.
Amelia chuckled, shaking her head and sipping at her tea. "He could have at least finished his tea." She commented to Kage and the parrots that had flown in while all this had been going on.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Lisa glanced at Ross, her expression hardening slightly. "I'm a twenty-six year old woman, Ross, I'm perfectly fine." She said stiffly. She stared into Ross's eyes for a moment, her heart fluttering for a moment. No. She looked at the papers Ross was holding. "What's that for?"

Amelia smiled pleasantly, and looked at the man. "Well?"
"Uh, I gotta go." The man fell out of his chair, and scrambled to the door.
Amelia chuckled, shaking her head and sipping at her tea. "He could have at least finished his tea." She commented to Kage and the parrots that had flown in while all this had been going on.

Ross laughed in amusement at Lisa and her sense of humor. "Cute." He smiled. "Oh, these? Just some paperwork Sosuke wanted me to finish." He flipped through them. "I'm just about finished."

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 12:58 PM
Lisa rolled her eyes when Ross chuckled, the young woman eyeing the papers. "As long as they're done soon. I'm calling a meeting with everyone." She said simply. "We need to find the others as soon as possible before They get a hold of them."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 01:04 PM
Lisa rolled her eyes when Ross chuckled, the young woman eyeing the papers. "As long as they're done soon. I'm calling a meeting with everyone." She said simply. "We need to find the others as soon as possible before They get a hold of them."

Ross froze. "That's their protectors job! Just like how I'm protecting you!" He said with narrowed eyes. "Where are they, anyways? Are they missing?" Ross became frantic.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 01:09 PM
(XD Lisa is a protector, she doesn't need protecting.)

Lisa blinked at him. "Ross,' She said slowly. "Are you alright?" She tilted her head. "You seem a little out of it. We haven't found the others yet, so they don't have protectors or healers or hunters."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
(XD Lisa is a protector, she doesn't need protecting.)

Lisa blinked at him. "Ross,' She said slowly. "Are you alright?" She tilted her head. "You seem a little out of it. We haven't found the others yet, so they don't have protectors or healers or hunters."

I know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wait is it Ross x Lisa or Ross x Amelia?)

Ross sighed, burying his face into his hands. "I'm.. I'm just confused and stressed out. Don't tell anybody, but.. Peter is trying to find a cure to fix Sosuke's blindness so he can see. I'm trying to help him, but.. It's really confusing. He's a healer, but I'm not." He was clearly in stress, his eyes full of concern and worry.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
(Uh... Y'know what, Ross x Lisa, Kage x Amelia.)

Lisa leaned forward, the guardian resting a hand on Ross' shoulder. "Hey." She said gently. "Look at me." Her eyes were soft, something rare for the stoic and generally stern woman. "You need to take a break. You're tired, confused, stressed... Peter won't mind if you take some time to sort yourself out." She gave him a small smile, the most she has ever shown in a long time. "Alright? Why don't we go over to Amelia's place, she might be able to fix you up a bit. And you know, Amelia could help out with working on the cure." Lisa added, leaning back and crossing her legs.

(Wait, if Kage is Amelia's protector, then what's Ross? O,O Miscommunication problems. Is he the Second-in-Command?)

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 02:56 PM
(Uh... Y'know what, Ross x Lisa, Kage x Amelia.)

Lisa leaned forward, the guardian resting a hand on Ross' shoulder. "Hey." She said gently. "Look at me." Her eyes were soft, something rare for the stoic and generally stern woman. "You need to take a break. You're tired, confused, stressed... Peter won't mind if you take some time to sort yourself out." She gave him a small smile, the most she has ever shown in a long time. "Alright? Why don't we go over to Amelia's place, she might be able to fix you up a bit. And you know, Amelia could help out with working on the cure." Lisa added, leaning back and crossing her legs.

(Wait, if Kage is Amelia's protector, then what's Ross? O,O Miscommunication problems. Is he the Second-in-Command?)

No, Ross is a protector :3)

Ross sighed, looking at Lisa and nodding. "You're right.. Yeah, we can do that.. As far as I'm concerned, Sosuke and Peter are half-naked and making out with each other in another room. Don't ask how I know, I just do." He smirked. "At least they're having fun, and they love each other." He smiled at Lisa.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 03:15 PM
"Alright, get up." Lisa grabbed Ross' arm and lifted him off the bed with ease. "We're visiting Amelia. From the sounds of things, her potential murderer was already scared off." She pushed him slightly towards the door after opening it.
(Lisa's going to be a little hard-to-get. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
"Alright, get up." Lisa grabbed Ross' arm and lifted him off the bed with ease. "We're visiting Amelia. From the sounds of things, her potential murderer was already scared off." She pushed him slightly towards the door after opening it.
(Lisa's going to be a little hard-to-get. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

hnnnnnn now I have to work harddd XD)

Ross blinked, looking back at Lisa before nodding. "Alright." He walked out the door and headed towards Amelia's room.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 03:32 PM
Lisa followed, glancing into the room before letting Ross in. She was a little protective over him, but only a little. He was a grown man, he could protect himself. Lisa waved at Kage and Amelia slightly, taking her seat. "Ross here needs some relaxation help." She stated.
Amelia looked at Ross curiously, moving over to him and placing her cool hands on his back. She could feel the tension in his shoulders, and the stress in his body with just that one touch. "Oh my." The shy girl said softly. "Alright, come over to the table." She gestured over to the table her patients were supposed to lay/sit down upon.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 03:50 PM
Sosuke laughs softly. " no you're silly!" He says beginning to hold him close " but unfortunately I have some business to intend to... with Kage something about advice don't know what he wants but seems pretty important I'll be back soon my dear and you better be resting understood?" He says playfully

Kage nods slowly as he begins to sit by Amelia. " .... forgive but I got some matters to intend to with Sosuke would you mind if I leave for a while."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 03:57 PM
Ross furrowed his brows in worry, nodding a bit and laying down on the table. "Should I take off my shirt?" He asked Amelia, his arms laying by his sides.

(This is irrelevant but Amelia reminds me of Christa from Attack on Titan)

Peter smiled. "Okay! I'll take a nap until you get back!" He said happily, kissing his head.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
Amelia looked up at Kage and smiled. "Go ahead." She grew a small flower out of one of her plant boxes which smelled faintly like strawberries. "Also, give him this to give to Peter." She handed him the light pink bloom. "It may come in handy with his cure." She attached a small note to it.

Dear Peter,

I know you're struggling with figuring out how to cure Sosuke's eyesight, and you should have come to me for advice! I have plenty of herbs that may help with it, not to mention several teas that will give you energy boosts as well as calming ones. My, I have an obsession with tea, don't I?
This flower is a new species I've been working on that I'll be putting into some of my teas eventually. When crushed, it releases a strong strawberry scent as well as flavor. While it is rather pretty, it also happens to have some restorative properties for failing eyesight and helping mend nerve damage. If you can use it in your cure, that will make me very happy!

Sincerely yours,
Amelia.

Amelia turned from Kage to Ross, nodding. "Go ahead. After all, a massage doesn't work as well when there is fabric in the way." She hummed, conjuring up some plants and inspecting them. "Stress... Tired... Confused... Aha!" She plucked a few flowers and herbs from the plants, and began creating a paste from it. "Lisa, could you be a dear and bring me a cloth?" She looked at her friend with a smile.
Lisa nodded, grabbing a cloth and tossing it over to Amelia.
Amelia caught it easily, and began applying the paste to Ross' back with her hands. Afterwards, she placed the cloth over his head, a herbal, minty scent wafting from it. "Breathe in the scent while I work on your back." She ordered softly, before washing her hands and beginning the massage. Her fingers rested lightly on Ross's back, pressing in certain spots before using the palm of her hand to gently roll a circle around those spots. The tension in Ross's shoulders began to leave, and a sleepy feeling replaced it.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Amelia looked up at Kage and smiled. "Go ahead." She grew a small flower out of one of her plant boxes which smelled faintly like strawberries. "Also, give him this to give to Peter." She handed him the light pink bloom. "It may come in handy with his cure." She attached a small note to it.

Dear Peter,

I know you're struggling with figuring out how to cure Sosuke's eyesight, and you should have come to me for advice! I have plenty of herbs that may help with it, not to mention several teas that will give you energy boosts as well as calming ones. My, I have an obsession with tea, don't I?
This flower is a new species I've been working on that I'll be putting into some of my teas eventually. When crushed, it releases a strong strawberry scent as well as flavor. While it is rather pretty, it also happens to have some restorative properties for failing eyesight and helping mend nerve damage. If you can use it in your cure, that will make me very happy!

Sincerely yours,
Amelia.

Amelia turned from Kage to Ross, nodding. "Go ahead. After all, a massage doesn't work as well when there is fabric in the way." She hummed, conjuring up some plants and inspecting them. "Stress... Tired... Confused... Aha!" She plucked a few flowers and herbs from the plants, and began creating a paste from it. "Lisa, could you be a dear and bring me a cloth?" She looked at her friend with a smile.
Lisa nodded, grabbing a cloth and tossing it over to Amelia.
Amelia caught it easily, and began applying the paste to Ross' back with her hands. Afterwards, she placed the cloth over his head, a herbal, minty scent wafting from it. "Breathe in the scent while I work on your back." She ordered softly, before washing her hands and beginning the massage. Her fingers rested lightly on Ross's back, pressing in certain spots before using the palm of her hand to gently roll a circle around those spots. The tension in Ross's shoulders began to leave, and a sleepy feeling replaced it.

Ross nodded, sliding off his shirt and dropping it on the ground. He allowed Amelia to rub the spots on his back, sighing in relief and relaxing his tensed up body. He cracked his eyes open, seeing a cloth now over his face. It smelled very nice, and it made him very, very sleepy.

Peter curled up in the bed sheets, pulling a blanket over him as he wrote on his notes for how to restore Sosuke's eyesight.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
"Go ahead and fall asleep." Amelia said softly, moving away from him and washing her hands again. "When you wake up you'll feel better than before."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
"Go ahead and fall asleep." Amelia said softly, moving away from him and washing her hands again. "When you wake up you'll feel better than before."

Ross nodded, murmuring an, "Okay.." From under the cloth. He closed his eyes and relaxed some more, eventually falling asleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Kage nods as he begins to walk away after a while he sees Sosuke waiting by the spot they arranged to meet at. Sosuke hears him and smiles " okay what do you-" Kage sighs loudly and puts his head on Sosukes shoulder " I don't understand love at all big brother.." he says sadly making Sosuke laugh a bit. " well it's not exactly in us to find love but it'll come like for me with peter come on let's get some coffee and I'll try my best to give you some advice or something." Kage huffs " no it's not in me you're a huge flirt oh by the way speaking of peter here-" he hands Sosuke the note. " Amelia wanted you to give this to peter something important." Sosuke nods " I swear you guys are up to something with all these letters to my man" he says almost glaring at Kage who immediately looks away " you know I'm not interested in females.."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 05:05 PM
Peter quietly wrote in his note pad, trying to find out the cure for how to heal Sosuke's blindness. He saw Sosuke's shirt on the bed and reached over, taking his own shirt off and putting Sosuke's shirt on. It was very big on him, but it was comfy and it smelled just like Sosuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Peter quietly wrote in his note pad, trying to find out the cure for how to heal Sosuke's blindness. He saw Sosuke's shirt on the bed and reached over, taking his own shirt off and putting Sosuke's shirt on. It was very big on him, but it was comfy and it smelled just like Sosuke.
Cute!) after a long talk, Kage comes back to Amelia's home and sighs loudly as he thinks ' what does he mean show off what I got?!' He asks himself even grabbing his head as he thinks.

Sosuke comes back home and knocks on peters door " I'm home also Amelia wanted me to give you this letter "

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
Cute!) after a long talk, Kage comes back to Amelia's home and sighs loudly as he thinks ' what does he mean show off what I got?!' He asks himself even grabbing his head as he thinks.

Sosuke comes back home and knocks on peters door " I'm home also Amelia wanted me to give you this letter "

XD It was a random reply that I thought would be cute. I've never done it before!)

Peter sat up and put his notebook up, getting out of the bed and heading to the door. He opened it up and smiled up at Sosuke. Leaning towards him, Peter kissed his cheek. He took his hand and pulled him into the bedroom, shutting the door and locking it. "She did?" He took the letter and read it, his eyes widened. He looked at the flower attached and bit his lip, nodding to himself. "Hm." He set the note down somewhere before getting back on the bed.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 05:56 PM
Amelia smiled when Kage entered, turning around. "Kage!" She chirped. "You're back just in time for dinner!"
Lisa smirked to herself at the duo. It was obvious they were smitten with each other, yet they didn't even know that the other liked them back. She glanced back at Ross, who was still slumbering on the couch nearby. After studying his features for a little bit, Lisa looked away. No.

wickedvirtues
June 22nd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Amara grumbled under her breath, harshly Xing out yet another useless plant she'd found. "Maybe this one?" She lifted a leafy stem and began to work with it, determined one in the huge stack on her desk had to have a use. Just one would make Amara finally satisfied. She bit her lip and tested the newest one, only for it too to seem to have no effect. Biting her tongue and not letting endless curses fall out, the set it to the side and continued to silently work. "One of these has to do something!" She groaned, faceplanting into her desk.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Kage jumps a bit as he looks at her. " oh.. what did you make this time? My lady" he says as he begins to walk up her still thinking on what Sosuke had said.

Sosuke smiles " what did she write this time I'm really starting get curious on what you all are doing " he says smelling a interesting new smell but he begins to smell peter " are you wearing my shirt? " he says playfully

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Kage jumps a bit as he looks at her. " oh.. what did you make this time? My lady" he says as he begins to walk up her still thinking on what Sosuke had said.

Sosuke smiles " what did she write this time I'm really starting get curious on what you all are doing " he says smelling a interesting new smell but he begins to smell peter " are you wearing my shirt? " he says playfully

Peter smiled. "It's nothing, Sosuke." He teased. As Sosuke smelled his shirt, he blushed deeply. "...Um.." He hesitated on telling him, his heart beating quickly. "Y-Yes, I am.." He bit his lip, giggling softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 06:22 PM
Peter smiled. "It's nothing, Sosuke." He teased. As Sosuke smelled his shirt, he blushed deeply. "...Um.." He hesitated on telling him, his heart beating quickly. "Y-Yes, I am.." He bit his lip, giggling softly.
Sosuke smiles " so adorable if only I could see it. It's probably big on you " he says playfully as he kisses peters neck and begins to head to the bathroom " I'm going to take a shower would you like to get dinner later or...." he catches the scent of something far from normal " one of those beings are nearby... it's probably life by the smell.... should we tell Amelia or let it be?"

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 06:26 PM
Pfft, imagine if Life came over to have dinner with them XD)

"Nothing too complicated, I just cooked up some pasta." Amelia was placing plates around the table, always putting extra just in case Life decided to drop by. "Homegrown and made tomato sauce.Oh! Lisa, could you wake up Ross?"
Lisa nodded, and tapped Ross on the shoulder. "Up and at 'em, soldier." She barked.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Sosuke smiles " so adorable if only I could see it. It's probably big on you " he says playfully as he kisses peters neck and begins to head to the bathroom " I'm going to take a shower would you like to get dinner later or...." he catches the scent of something far from normal " one of those beings are nearby... it's probably life by the smell.... should we tell Amelia or let it be?"

Peter smiled at Sosuke's compliment. "Yeah, it's pretty big on me." He laughed. "Um, maybe we should just leave life alone. I think Amelia can handle them if they ever get in her way." He smirked before gently pushing Sosuke into the bathroom. "Now go take a shower, you stink!" He giggled, shutting the door and then walking into the kitchen. He quickly cooked some food for them before he began making the medicine to heal Sosuke's eyes. He took the flower and ground it up like Amelia said, then put it in the vial. It began bubbling, and Peter picked up a blind mouse. Injecting the medicine near it's eyes, he watched in amazement as it blinked and began looking around. It could see! Peter suddenly began crying with pure joy and relief, quickly beginning to sob. He stood up from the chair and paced the room, still crying from happiness.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM

"Nothing too complicated, I just cooked up some pasta." Amelia was placing plates around the table, always putting extra just in case Life decided to drop by. "Homegrown and made tomato sauce.Oh! Lisa, could you wake up Ross?"
Lisa nodded, and tapped Ross on the shoulder. "Up and at 'em, soldier." She barked.

Ross cracked his navy blue eyes open, focusing them on Lisa. "Mmmnn.." He groaned rolling over and facing away from Lisa. "I'll only get up if you give me a kiss." He smirked to himself.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 06:30 PM
"No chance, huckleberry." Lisa shoved him off of the couch. "Come on, dinner's ready."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 06:34 PM
"No chance, huckleberry." Lisa shoved him off of the couch. "Come on, dinner's ready."

"Pllleeeasee...!" Ross begged, rolling around on the floor before grabbing Lisa's legs. "I just want a kisss....." He slurred the words, giggling to himself.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 06:36 PM
Lisa stared at him. "Are you drunk off your a$$ or something?" She asked bluntly.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
Lisa stared at him. "Are you drunk off your a$$ or something?" She asked bluntly.

"No, I just really want a kiss from you." He purred, standing up now and poking her nose.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
Kage laughs softly " I see good thing but are you sure you want life to come over I mean he is one of the-" he cuts himself off when knocking was heard at the door.

Sosuke eventually comes out of the bathroom with some shorts on and a towel around his neck. He hears peter and immediately walks to where he hears him. " what's wrong?! I smell tears did something happen is life here?!" He asks worryingly

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 06:59 PM
Kage laughs softly " I see good thing but are you sure you want life to come over I mean he is one of the-" he cuts himself off when knocking was heard at the door.

Sosuke eventually comes out of the bathroom with some shorts on and a towel around his neck. He hears peter and immediately walks to where he hears him. " what's wrong?! I smell tears did something happen is life here?!" He asks worryingly

Peter hugged Sosuke tightly, crying into his shirt. "I found the cure..!" He cried, his body shaking with relief and happiness. "I can heal your eyes, Sasuke... You'll be able to see..!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 07:07 PM
Sosuke eyes widened " ... really? Are you sure?" He asks a bit concerned. Although he was extremely happy in the inside but he wasn't sure what to feel he could tell peter was extremely happy but he didn't know what to... feel at the moment

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Amelia poked Kage's nose. "I'm sure." She smiled. "After all, he had a big role in raising me." She opened the door.
Lisa rolled her eyes. She then kissed her fingers, and smiled sweetly. "Here you go~" She purred, before slapping Ross with the same hand.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
Amelia poked Kage's nose. "I'm sure." She smiled. "After all, he had a big role in raising me." She opened the door.
Lisa rolled her eyes. She then kissed her fingers, and smiled sweetly. "Here you go~" She purred, before slapping Ross with the same hand.

This damn woman)

Ross whimpered sadly as Lisa slapped him, poking his bottom lip out. "What did I ever do to you..?" He asked sadly.

Peter sniffled. "Yes, I'm positive!" He reached over and picked up the medicine, putting it into the vial and moving Sosuke towards the bed. "H-Here, let me show you it works." He reached over and gently held Sosuke's hand, kissing his cheek and wiping away his own tears. "You'll feel a slight pick near your eyes. Are you ready?" He asked. Peter was so excited and very, very happy. Sosuke would be able to see. He would be able to see Peter for the first time, and everything would change.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
(That's the point ;) )

Lisa smiled sweetly at Ross. "You wanted a kiss, darling!" She purred, before patting Ross on the shoulder's. "Now straighten up, We're on duty after all."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 07:24 PM
(That's the point ;) )

Lisa smiled sweetly at Ross. "You wanted a kiss, darling!" She purred, before patting Ross on the shoulder's. "Now straighten up, We're on duty after all."

*Inhales deeply*)

Ross growled. "That wasn't a kiss, that was a slap!" He rolled his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere." He sat back down on the couch and crossed his arms over his chest.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 07:25 PM
XD I love how Ross is dealing with the situation.
--
Lisa sighed.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 07:29 PM
--
Lisa sighed.

Ross won't move. He is going to get his kiss XD)

Ross smirked up at Lisa, tilting his head. "What's wrong, darling?" He purred again. "Upset you don't get any of this..?" He motioned to himself with a flirtatious smirk.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 07:30 PM
Lisa pursed her lips as she looked at him. "Hmm... Yeah, no." She said flatly, crossing her arms.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
Lisa pursed her lips as she looked at him. "Hmm... Yeah, no." She said flatly, crossing her arms.

"Oh, come on.." He smiled. He suddenly stood up and grabbed Lisa, tossing her onto the couch and moving on top of her. Leaning down, he smiled at her before flopping on top of her and pinning her down on the couch. "Give me a kisssss~." He purred.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 07:37 PM

Ross cracked his navy blue eyes open, focusing them on Lisa. "Mmmnn.." He groaned rolling over and facing away from Lisa. "I'll only get up if you give me a kiss." He smirked to himself.
"Pllleeeasee...!" Ross begged, rolling around on the floor before grabbing Lisa's legs. "I just want a kisss....." He slurred the words, giggling to himself.
"No, I just really want a kiss from you." He purred, standing up now and poking her nose.
This damn woman)

Ross whimpered sadly as Lisa slapped him, poking his bottom lip out. "What did I ever do to you..?" He asked sadly.
(That's the point ;) )

*Inhales deeply*)

Ross growled. "That wasn't a kiss, that was a slap!" He rolled his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere." He sat back down on the couch and crossed his arms over his chest.
--
Lisa sighed.
Ross won't move. He is going to get his kiss XD)

Ross smirked up at Lisa, tilting his head. "What's wrong, darling?" He purred again. "Upset you don't get any of this..?" He motioned to himself with a flirtatious smirk.
"Oh, come on.." He smiled. He suddenly stood up and grabbed Lisa, tossing her onto the couch and moving on top of her. Leaning down, he smiled at her before flopping on top of her and pinning her down on the couch. "Give me a kisssss~." He purred.
This entire conversation is making me laugh.
--
Lisa slammed her knee into his crotch, and pushed him off. "Get off." She sat up.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 07:42 PM
This entire conversation is making me laugh.
--
Lisa slammed her knee into his crotch, and pushed him off. "Get off." She sat up.

XD)

Ross yelped, covering his 'man-area' and whimpering. He fell back on top of her, whining quietly. "I just want one kiss, Lisa, just one!" He begged. "Please...!"

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Lisa rolled her eyes. "If you keep begging, the answer will still be no."

(I showed this to my cousin, and I'm not sure what he thinks about it.)

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Lisa rolled her eyes. "If you keep begging, the answer will still be no."

(I showed this to my cousin, and I'm not sure what he thinks about it.)

XD lol)

Ross sighed. "Then I'll just do it myself." He smirked, leaning down and kissing Lisa gently. He pulled away and quickly got off of her, running towards the broomstick and picking it up. He held it out like a sword, ready if Lisa came at him.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
"Oh you little..." Lisa growled, grabbing her sword.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 07:54 PM
"Oh you little..." Lisa growled, grabbing her sword.

Ross squeaked, his eyes widening. "Lisa!" He backed up against the wall, dropping the broomstick. "Calm down, please!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
This damn woman)

Peter sniffled. "Yes, I'm positive!" He reached over and picked up the medicine, putting it into the vial and moving Sosuke towards the bed. "H-Here, let me show you it works." He reached over and gently held Sosuke's hand, kissing his cheek and wiping away his own tears. "You'll feel a slight pick near your eyes. Are you ready?" He asked. Peter was so excited and very, very happy. Sosuke would be able to see. He would be able to see Peter for the first time, and everything would change.
Kage huffs a bit. " I guess he's welcomed... but I still don't trust the guy.." life was standing at the door still wearing that same mask he wore when he first met Amelia. He bows a bit and begins to speak in that cheery voice of his. " hello~ Amelia as beautiful as the day I've created you!" He says cheerfully making Kage growl

Sosuke nods slowly as he sits quietly " okay... I trust you go ahead... hopefully this works " he says kinda scared but excited

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Kage huffs a bit. " I guess he's welcomed... but I still don't trust the guy.." life was standing at the door still wearing that same mask he wore when he first met Amelia. He bows a bit and begins to speak in that cheery voice of his. " hello~ Amelia as beautiful as the day I've created you!" He says cheerfully making Kage growl

Sosuke nods slowly as he sits quietly " okay... I trust you go ahead... hopefully this works " he says kinda scared but excited

Peter nodded, giving Sosuke's hand a gentle squeeze as he injected the medicine below each of Sosuke's eyes. He set the vial down and looked up at Sosuke expectantly, his eyes wide and full of hope.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 08:17 PM
Amelia hugged him. "Glad to see you!" She chirped, before opening the door completely. "Come on in, I just finished making dinner."

Lisa growled, slicing through the broom before putting the sword away. "Do that again, and it won't be the broom that'll be cut in half." She turned to glare at Life, crossing her arms. "Now get up, we've got one of the masked men on the premises."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 08:20 PM
Amelia hugged him. "Glad to see you!" She chirped, before opening the door completely. "Come on in, I just finished making dinner."

Lisa growled, slicing through the broom before putting the sword away. "Do that again, and it won't be the broom that'll be cut in half." She turned to glare at Life, crossing her arms. "Now get up, we've got one of the masked men on the premises."

Ross pouted, dropping the stick he was now holding and walking towards Lisa. He smirked before kissing her cheek, then sprinting down the hallway as fast as his legs could carry him, laughing the entire time.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
Peter nodded, giving Sosuke's hand a gentle squeeze as he injected the medicine below each of Sosuke's eyes. He set the vial down and looked up at Sosuke expectantly, his eyes wide and full of hope.

boop :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 08:23 PM
Sosuke felt a small sting but nothing much after a while he slowly opens his eyes but ... instead of seeing darkness he saw .... peter.... he really saw peter his eyes and his hair everything. His eyes once were pure white had color one sky blue eye and one pure red and slowly he had tears in his eyes. " ... I could see.... I could really see!!" He says out of pure joy and excitement. As he just begins to stare at peter. " your so beautiful... nothing like I imagined you're.. like a angel!!"

Life claps happily " why thank you but unfortunately I'm here for the child. I've sensed her and you know full well that I just can't Leave her here. Where is she? " he asks almost coldly but with that kind voice as well and almost immediately Kage grabs his knife

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Sosuke felt a small sting but nothing much after a while he slowly opens his eyes but ... instead of seeing darkness he saw .... peter.... he really saw peter his eyes and his hair everything. His eyes once were pure white had color one sky blue eye and one pure red and slowly he had tears in his eyes. " ... I could see.... I could really see!!" He says out of pure joy and excitement. As he just begins to stare at peter. " your so beautiful... nothing like I imagined you're.. like a angel!!"

Peter saw Sosuke's eyes and his own eyes widened. They were beautiful. He was still wearing Sosuke's shirt, which was way too big for him. He saw the tears in Sosuke's eyes and he heard the sadness in his voice. Peter blushed deeply at Sosuke's words, smiling happily before hugging him close. "You're eyes are so beautiful, Sosuke.. They're absolutely gorgeous..."

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Ross pouted, dropping the stick he was now holding and walking towards Lisa. He smirked before kissing her cheek, then sprinting down the hallway as fast as his legs could carry him, laughing the entire time.

Life claps happily " why thank you but unfortunately I'm here for the child. I've sensed her and you know full well that I just can't Leave her here. Where is she? " he asks almost coldly but with that kind voice as well and almost immediately Kage grabs his knife
"Dammit Ross!" Lisa shouted, before glaring at Life.

Amelia blinked at Life, and her shoulders slumped. "Oh..." She said softly, frowning. "Before we tell you where she is, have some dinner with us." She said softly.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 08:40 PM
"Dammit Ross!" Lisa shouted, before glaring at Life.

Amelia blinked at Life, and her shoulders slumped. "Oh..." She said softly, frowning. "Before we tell you where she is, have some dinner with us." She said softly.

Ross laughed, hiding in the closet.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Sosuke smiles as he begins to hold peter close immediately kissing his head " no you're the gorgeous one to think I managed to get someone this adorable... and especially with my shirt on!" He says immediately holding him close.

Life tilts his head. " ... hmm no can do I need her now the lord needs her. The lord needs to be free the lord needs power ... he's in pain. Please little one give me the girl without trouble I don't want to hurt anyone "

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 08:52 PM
Sosuke smiles as he begins to hold peter close immediately kissing his head " no you're the gorgeous one to think I managed to get someone this adorable... and especially with my shirt on!" He says immediately holding him close.

Life tilts his head. " ... hmm no can do I need her now the lord needs her. The lord needs to be free the lord needs power ... he's in pain. Please little one give me the girl without trouble I don't want to hurt anyone "

Peter pressed up against Sosuke, snuggling into his chest. "You're the handsome one.." He purred softly. "It smells really good.." He giggled.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Amelia looked to the side, swallowing. "I..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 09:11 PM
Sosuke smiles happily as he begins to kiss peters head. " it really does but it's the scent of you that has usually kept me happy. "

Life eyes glowed dangerously " Amelia the girl-" Kage begins to roughly push life back " she made you dinner at least spend some time with-" life eyes glowed dangerously as green magic appears within his eyes. " the lord is in pain... father is in pain I need the girl and if you don't give me the girl I'll kill you all instead but than again that's his job" he says referring to death was behind them with a sword in hand.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 09:14 PM
Sosuke smiles happily as he begins to kiss peters head. " it really does but it's the scent of you that has usually kept me happy. "

Life eyes glowed dangerously " Amelia the girl-" Kage begins to roughly push life back " she made you dinner at least spend some time with-" life eyes glowed dangerously as green magic appears within his eyes. " the lord is in pain... father is in pain I need the girl and if you don't give me the girl I'll kill you all instead but than again that's his job" he says referring to death was behind them with a sword in hand.

Peter laughed, sitting on Sosuke's lap. "What do I smell like? I want to know!" He said happily.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 09:16 PM
Amelia sniffled, rubbing her arm. "I wish you didn't have to find out..." She whispered, and pointed her finger at a plant. It grew up and over their heads, pushing Life and Death back slightly.

Lisa growled. "Amelia, no."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 09:29 PM
Sosuke smiles but he smells death and immediately begins to stand " death is here I think they know Lisa is here!"

Life eyes glowed as the plant moves away from him and death begins to cut though the plant. " life you are showing mercy leave now and I'll make sure they die a quick death " he says as he begins to strike at Amelia but life blocks it with the plant " oh!" Death growls " leave! Or I'm getting evil!!"

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
Sosuke smiles but he smells death and immediately begins to stand " death is here I think they know Lisa is here!"

Life eyes glowed as the plant moves away from him and death begins to cut though the plant. " life you are showing mercy leave now and I'll make sure they die a quick death " he says as he begins to strike at Amelia but life blocks it with the plant " oh!" Death growls " leave! Or I'm getting evil!!"

Peter's eyes widened. "W-What are we gonna do? Do we confront him? Do w-we hide?" He asked in fear.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 09:32 PM
Amelia whimpered, her hair falling in front of her eyes. "Please..." She said softly, pushing Death back. "I don't want to do this..."

Lisa stood up, grabbing her sword. "Why do you want the "girl"?" The young woman growled.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 10:01 PM
Amelia whimpered, her hair falling in front of her eyes. "Please..." She said softly, pushing Death back. "I don't want to do this..."

Lisa stood up, grabbing her sword. "Why do you want the "girl"?" The young woman growled.

*Realizes Ross is still in the closet*)

Ross stood behind the two girls, his eyes narrowed. He held a sharp, serrated blade in his hand, covered in an invisible liquid that was dangerous to the beings. Growling under his breath, he had a new look in his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 10:18 PM
Sosuke shakes his head " we confront them of course since death and life are here together it must be really important or a big party "
Death growls " how.... oh wait.... life is there something you haven't told us?" He asks coldly making life growl " what are you talking about?" Death grabs Amelia's hand " she's the girl and she's full grown something we didn't want but probably needed and as I can tell she knows you and Lisa is with her the mother who lost a daughter taking care of this girl. It's obvious something is up.." life eyes widened as he looks at his Amelia his eyes glowed a bit than he steps back a bit " I ... I didn't-" death growls loudly " the lord may show mercy but I don't!"

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 10:21 PM
Amelia's eyes glowed. "Don't touch him!" She shot several vines at Death, the poison coated substance striking him and pinning him against the wall.

Lisa twisted her sword. "It's you." She growled at Death.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 10:32 PM
Amelia's eyes glowed. "Don't touch him!" She shot several vines at Death, the poison coated substance striking him and pinning him against the wall.

Lisa twisted her sword. "It's you." She growled at Death.

Peter took Sosuke's hand, holding it tightly. There was genuine fear in his eyes as he looked up at Sosuke. "Is Death going to hurt anyone..?" He whimpered, standing very close to Sosuke.

(I got a strange Idea. Death could knock Peter out into a coma that lasts about three weeks, and during that time, Sosuke takes care of him and makes sure he's connected to IV's in the room. Sometimes he'll read books to him, and other times, he'll just talk to him about his day. I don't know, random idea, we don't have to do it if you want to.) Also, I replied to our PM's)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 10:59 PM
Hmmm yes! ) death eyes glowed dangerously as he steps back. " ... life are you betraying father?! He's in pain and you're protecting the only thing that could help him!!" He roars in anger as two black wings appeared behind death a man stood at the window watching them with cold red eyes. It was evil and he did not look happy.
Life growls than looks at Amelia than at evil. He closes his eyes than grabs Amelia's hand. " ...... please... I don't want to hurt anyone... and I'm not strong enough to take evil on please... come with me.." he says almost desperately.

Sosuke smiles " don't worry " his eyes glowed as the hands appeared " I'm strong enough to protect the one I love"

Kage eyes glowed as two dragons appeared from his arms. " get your hands off her!!" He roars

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 11:03 PM
Hmmm yes! ) death eyes glowed dangerously as he steps back. " ... life are you betraying father?! He's in pain and you're protecting the only thing that could help him!!" He roars in anger as two black wings appeared behind death a man stood at the window watching them with cold red eyes. It was evil and he did not look happy.
Life growls than looks at Amelia than at evil. He closes his eyes than grabs Amelia's hand. " ...... please... I don't want to hurt anyone... and I'm not strong enough to take evil on please... come with me.." he says almost desperately.

Sosuke smiles " don't worry " his eyes glowed as the hands appeared " I'm strong enough to protect the one I love"

Kage eyes glowed as two dragons appeared from his arms. " get your hands off her!!" He roars

Peter nodded, then hesitantly led Sosuke to the scene, staying close to him. His eyes widened and he bit his lip. "U-Uhm.." He couldn't help but interfere. He moved in front of Evil and shoved him away, his eyes narrowed in anger. "Leave us alone! This does not have to be finished violently! I don't care who started it, let's just please try to do this peacefully!" He screamed, looking at Death. "You too! You can't just come in and ask if you can take one of our people! We need proof! How do we know your god is sick if we can't see him?!" He said in anger, pushing Death, too.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 11:04 PM
Amelia looked at the one person she could call father, and the person she loved and her chest tightened. "I..." She looked between Life and Kage, and stared at Evil and Death. "Okay."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 11:14 PM
Evil says nothing but he stays outside his wings flapped a bit as his eyes glowed dangerously. Death growls loudly " you mortals won't understand it's too much for your weak mind so she agrees to come she will come now!" Life growls loudly " no!! Death enough... can't we just tell them can't we-" death eyes glowed dangerously. " no they won't understand besides they work for that man the reason behind all of this let's go and let's go now"

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 11:24 PM
"I'll go peacefully if you tell them." Amelia said softly. Her eyes landed on Kage, and she whimpered slightly. She was scared, so very scared. She wanted him to hold her and tell her everything would be alright. But he didn't care for her like she cared for him, or so she thought,

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 11:25 PM
Evil says nothing but he stays outside his wings flapped a bit as his eyes glowed dangerously. Death growls loudly " you mortals won't understand it's too much for your weak mind so she agrees to come she will come now!" Life growls loudly " no!! Death enough... can't we just tell them can't we-" death eyes glowed dangerously. " no they won't understand besides they work for that man the reason behind all of this let's go and let's go now"

Peter grabbed Death's shirt, yanking him towards him. "STOP IT!" He screamed, his eyes full of rage. "DON'T TAKE HER! If you want to take her, you either have to get through us, or prove to us that your god is sick!"

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 11:27 PM
"Peter..." Amelia said softly. "Please don't..." She held her hands over her heart, tearing up at the chaos in her home.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 22nd, 2017, 11:33 PM
Death eyes glowed as he begins to grab peters hand " you have messed with death you deserve punishment a deep sleep like death you'll be cursed with until you understand what it means to be dead" he says pushing peter down as he looks at Amelia " he's our creator and you're god he's hurt he's injured that's all you need to know but since you're so stubborn we'll give you one week to do whatever you want to do than we'll come for you but I won't be there he will" he says referring to the silent evil. " I'll see you soon and life the lord will hear about this" he says as he disappears leaving evil with them

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 11:35 PM
Death eyes glowed as he begins to grab peters hand " you have messed with death you deserve punishment a deep sleep like death you'll be cursed with until you understand what it means to be dead" he says pushing peter down as he looks at Amelia " he's our creator and you're god he's hurt he's injured that's all you need to know but since you're so stubborn we'll give you one week to do whatever you want to do than we'll come for you but I won't be there he will" he says referring to the silent evil. " I'll see you soon and life the lord will hear about this" he says as he disappears leaving evil with them

Peter's eyes widened in fear, his body shaking. What..? What does he mean..? He thought, falling back and wincing as he hit the ground, Scooting back, Peter jumped to his feet and ran to Sosuke's side.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 11:38 PM
Amelia began trembling, before sitting down and beginning to cry softly into her hands.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 11:55 PM
I replied in our PM's btw Madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 23rd, 2017, 01:00 PM
Sosuke immediately holds him close. " are you okay do you feel sick does it hurt?!" He asks worryingly.

Kage immediately walks up to Amelia holding her close " its okay I'm here... we'll get though this.."

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 01:17 PM
Sosuke immediately holds him close. " are you okay do you feel sick does it hurt?!" He asks worryingly.

Kage immediately walks up to Amelia holding her close " its okay I'm here... we'll get though this.."

"N-No.. I just.. I.." He said softly, feeling his eyes grow heavy. He was shaking, tightly holding onto Sosuke until he couldn't do it anymore. He became tired and weak, closing his eyes and going limp as he passed out and went into a coma.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 02:02 PM
Amelia's response was to bury her face in Kage's chest, her shoulders shuddering. Life had been protecting me all these years, and now his efforts have failed...

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Boop :3) Madness I replied in our PM's <3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 23rd, 2017, 11:04 PM
I back! Was busy with the kiddies) Sosuke eyes widened as he carries him. " ... peter come on don't..." his eyes glowed as he looks at Amelia " what's wrong with him?! What did you're so called family do to my mate?!!" He says in anger making Kage growl as he holds Amelia close " it's not her fault you say life he was trying-" Sosuke growls " what? Protect her?! You know what they do whatever he did he did not care!! He was using her but he failed because death got in the way!!"

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 11:17 PM
"I-I d-don't kn-know," Amelia stammered, looking at the others with tear filled eyes and still holding onto Kage.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 11:38 PM
I back! Was busy with the kiddies) Sosuke eyes widened as he carries him. " ... peter come on don't..." his eyes glowed as he looks at Amelia " what's wrong with him?! What did you're so called family do to my mate?!!" He says in anger making Kage growl as he holds Amelia close " it's not her fault you say life he was trying-" Sosuke growls " what? Protect her?! You know what they do whatever he did he did not care!! He was using her but he failed because death got in the way!!"

Kiddies? XD Did you get a new job?) I replied to the PM's by the way <3)

Peter was completely limp in Sosuke's arms, his head resting against his chest as he 'slept'.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Nope I'm just hanging out and taking care of my cousins since we're visiting them and all :3)
Sosuke eyes glowed dangerously as hands appeared behind Sosuke but Kage growls loudly as two Dragons appeared at his side " calm down... please.."
Sosuke eyes glowed softly than he closes them " fine but I won't like this and next time I see life he's dead along with death itself!!"

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Nope I'm just hanging out and taking care of my cousins since we're visiting them and all :3)
Sosuke eyes glowed dangerously as hands appeared behind Sosuke but Kage growls loudly as two Dragons appeared at his side " calm down... please.."
Sosuke eyes glowed softly than he closes them " fine but I won't like this and next time I see life he's dead along with death itself!!"

Peter shifted slightly, whining pitifully in his sleep and squirming a bit, furrowing his brows and whimpering. He was experiencing pain in his sleep.

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Lisa finally spoke up. "Amelia, why didn't you tell anyone?" Her voice was sharp, and she looked furious.

"I... I thought-" Amelia began, her eyes filling with tears.

"You thought what? That being created by Life himself wasn't important enough to tell us? That Death was practically your uncle?! You put everyone in danger, Amelia! Life doesn't care about you, he's using you!" Lisa shouted, tears streaming down her face. She couldn't help it- in one week, the one person who she thought of as as sister would be gone, and probably dead.

Amelia began trembling, tears streaking down her cheeks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Kage growls " it's not her fault!! Life does care you saw how he turned against death he cares!! If he didn't we all would be dead and you know that! Leave her alone.... she's not at fault here"

Sosuke eyes widened as he holds peter close " he's in pain we need to take him to a doctor now!"

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Kage growls " it's not her fault!! Life does care you saw how he turned against death he cares!! If he didn't we all would be dead and you know that! Leave her alone.... she's not at fault here"

Sosuke eyes widened as he holds peter close " he's in pain we need to take him to a doctor now!"

Peter curled up against Sosuke's chest, seeking warmth and affection. Death was putting him through so much in his coma, and he wasn't able to escape.

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 12:12 PM
"I-I c-can help him b-better than a doctor can," Amelia spoke up, her heart aching as she saw Peter's pain.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Boop XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Sosuke eyes glowed dangerously " than do it now!"

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Amelia flinched at him yelling at her, but she understood his urgency. "Quick, get him on the table." She ordered, all business as she grew a few plants out and began mixing up a strange, almost glowing elixir in one of her pots.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Peter whimpered again, the pain getting worse.