PDA

View Full Version : MoonClan{Darkness Comes Again}{Thread carried from a chatzy!}

Deerlie
June 20th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Moonstar padded through the territory.

Silverpaw yelped.

Falconburst snickered

Wishpaw kept close to Firefang

Wildy~ =3
June 20th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Moonstar padded through the territory.

Silverpaw yelped.

Falconburst snickered

Wishpaw kept close to Firefang
Wildkit followed Moonstar.
Snakebite watched the snakes as they kept the form of a cage around Silverpaw.
Firefang padded through the forest.
Gloomberry followed the two battle patrols.
Shadeclaw sat guard in camp. The time would come to lead the Clan, but for now she would wait.

Deerlie
June 21st, 2017, 10:52 AM
Wildkit followed Moonstar.
Snakebite watched the snakes as they kept the form of a cage around Silverpaw.
Firefang padded through the forest.
Gloomberry followed the two battle patrols.
Shadeclaw sat guard in camp. The time would come to lead the Clan, but for now she would wait.

Moonstar looked at Wild. "Were to?" She asked.
"Firefang... I'm scared." She said.

Tundra
June 21st, 2017, 01:53 PM
Maplestrike paced around the clearing. "Are you sure they'll be alright?" She meowed to Shadeclaw. (Idk why I did that color)

Deerlie
June 22nd, 2017, 09:54 AM
Maplestrike paced around the clearing. "Are you sure they'll be alright?" She meowed to Shadeclaw. (Idk why I did that color)
Stormpaw looked at Mapleclaw. "They will be fine!" She purred.

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 02:29 PM
Maplestrike continued pacing around the clearing. "I dunno," She meowed. "I mean, sure, they have a whole patrol, but... They're gonna go a cat from, well, I dunno."

Deerlie
July 15th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Maplestrike continued pacing around the clearing. "I dunno," She meowed. "I mean, sure, they have a whole patrol, but... They're gonna go a cat from, well, I dunno."
"Don't Worry... My mother has eight lives, she can do it!"

Tundra
July 15th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Maplestrike sat down. "I hope so." She meowed, looking at the sky.

Deerlie
July 16th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Maplestrike sat down. "I hope so." She meowed, looking at the sky.

Moonstar looked at Wishpaw. The she cat jumped as a branch cracked. Her fur bristled and her eyes widened. She backed up. "I-i cant..." She said.

MoonStar hissed. "Yes you can! Push through it!"She snarled.

Silverpaw snarled." Why do you have too do this?" She asked.

Tundra
July 16th, 2017, 12:32 PM
(Can i add a cat that is out there?)

Maplestrike looked at Stormpaw and shook her head. "What are they going to do?"

Deerlie
July 17th, 2017, 10:48 AM
(Can i add a cat that is out there?)

Maplestrike looked at Stormpaw and shook her head. "What are they going to do?"
sure!

"They will save Silverpaw. Then Wishpaw will probably be a warrior!"

Tundra
July 17th, 2017, 03:31 PM
(Ok, thanks!)

Maplestrike sighed. "I hope no cat dies or gets trapped or lost..."
~~~~~~~~
Greywing padded after Moonstar. "Moonstar, do we have a plan?" He meowed. "Because we don't want to get there and not know what to do, do we?"

Deerlie
July 17th, 2017, 07:16 PM
(Ok, thanks!)

Maplestrike sighed. "I hope no cat dies or gets trapped or lost..."
~~~~~~~~
Greywing padded after Moonstar. "Moonstar, do we have a plan?" He meowed. "Because we don't want to get there and not know what to do, do we?"
"We do." Shed said. "I will go in first. Once I find her, I will yowl and all you will come in and attack. You will get Silverpaw out and back to camp. " shesaod. "Is that OK?" She asked

Tundra
July 18th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Maplestrike sighed and looked at the sky again.
~~~~~~~
Greywing nodded. "Alright. But what are we saving her from?"

Deerlie
August 1st, 2017, 08:55 PM
Maplestrike sighed and looked at the sky again.
~~~~~~~
Greywing nodded. "Alright. But what are we saving her from?"
We are saving her from Snakebite and Falconburst. Her own parents. " she said. She padded forward. "I'm going in..." She padded in and snarled. "Snakebite!" She hissed. She yowked as loud as she could. ~Wildmoon~ Flameleaf

Tundra
August 1st, 2017, 09:21 PM
Greywing followed her in quietly. I hope this all goes according to plan. He thought silently.

Deerlie
August 2nd, 2017, 09:01 AM
Greywing followed her in quietly. I hope this all goes according to plan. He thought silently.
Wishpaw flattened her ears and looked at Firefang. "I'm ready." She heard Moonstar yowl and launched herself into battle. She jumped of Snakebite. ~Wildmoon~
(@Flameleaf Can u reply to FrostClan and PetalClan?? I've been waiting for you to... I might not be on tomorrow cuz its my b-day tomorrow.... But please reply!)

Tundra
August 2nd, 2017, 10:42 AM
(Oh my bad! I thought I did!)

Greywing was unaware of what was happening. He hesitated, then blindly launched himself into battle, tackling Falconburst. He raked his claws shown the warriors' side, snarling and hissing.

Deerlie
August 4th, 2017, 08:01 PM
(Oh my bad! I thought I did!)

Greywing was unaware of what was happening. He hesitated, then blindly launched himself into battle, tackling Falconburst. He raked his claws shown the warriors' side, snarling and hissing.

Falconburst snarled and raked her hind claws down his belly. SHe cuffed his ear with unsheathed claws.

Tundra
August 4th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Greywing let out a winced in pain and slashed her muzzle. "You won't win!" He snarled. I'll make sure of it!"

Deerlie
August 6th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Greywing let out a winced in pain and slashed her muzzle. "You won't win!" He snarled. I'll make sure of it!"

She laughed. "Over my dead body, you will never get silverpaw!" she snarld. She bit his neck, her teeth sank into soft flesh.

A sharp yowl pierced the air. A silver cat with a black paws ran over to the fightin cas. "Stop!" She called. Her eqars flattenede to her head.

Moostar looked at the she cat. Her eyes widened.

Hawk Looked at Moonstar. "Hello Moonstar. Have you taken good care of my clan?" SHe asked.

Tundra
August 6th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Greywing froze in pain. He tossed and turned, trying to get Falconburst off. "Ahhh! No!" He slashed his claws across her muzzle. "Get off!"

Deerlie
August 11th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Greywing froze in pain. He tossed and turned, trying to get Falconburst off. "Ahhh! No!" He slashed his claws across her muzzle. "Get off!"
She stumbled off the tom and glared at the other cats. They all stopped fighting, and were looking at another cat. Hawk was there. Hawk was Hawkstar but left the clazn because dates were after her and shed didn't want to put her clan in danger.

Tundra
August 11th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Greywing stared at the tom. Who is that? He thought. ...But now I can attack her... Greywing tensed his muscles, ready to strike.

Deerlie
August 11th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Greywing stared at the tom. Who is that? He thought. ...But now I can attack her... Greywing tensed his muscles, ready to strike.
Hawk looked at Falconburst. Then at Greywing. "Why are you here Greypaw? " She asked. "If you don't remember me, I'm Hawkstar. My new name is Hawk." She added.
(When she was Hawkstar, imma say that Greywing wasGreypaw at the time..OK?)

Tundra
August 11th, 2017, 03:23 PM
(Okay)
Greywing sat up. "Hawkstar, is it really you?" He meowed, hardly believing it.

Deerlie
August 11th, 2017, 05:14 PM
(Okay)
Greywing sat up. "Hawkstar, is it really you?" He meowed, hardly believing it.
She purred. "Its hawk now young apprentice." She looked around.

Moonstar sighed. "He is now Greywing."

"Congrats!" Hawk purred.

(I just heard guns.....lol kill me now...sounds like sniper rifle... Practice shooting? Idk...lol I'm dying right now cuz I'm laughing so hard...lol xD)

Tundra
August 11th, 2017, 05:26 PM
[...What...]
Greywing purred. "Thank you!"

Deerlie
August 11th, 2017, 05:28 PM
[...What...]
Greywing purred. "Thank you!"
I just found out they are fireworks...lol xD)
"Your welcome."Falconburst started to laugh. " Is this the battle??"

Tundra
August 11th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Greywing flattened his ears and leaped on Falconburst without replying. "Are you laughing because he thought I was an apprentice!" He snarled.

Deerlie
August 11th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Greywing flattened his ears and leaped on Falconburst without replying. "Are you laughing because he thought I was an apprentice!" He snarled.
"Actually yes..." She said. She kicked him off but got knocked off by Hawk. "Your quarrel is with me Falconburst!" Hawk leapt onto Falconburst and they started to fight. Hawk did the goriest move ever. She dug her teeth into her neck and quickly pulled her throat out. Bone and all.

Falconburst sputtered. She closed her eyes and never awoke.

Silverpaw crouched in the corner.

Wishpaw laid on the ground, her flank not moving her her eyes wide open staring into nothing.

Tundra
August 11th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Greywing stared. He slowly backed away,
horrified.

Deerlie
August 11th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Greywing stared. He slowly backed away,
horrified.
Moonstar backed up.

Silverpaw yowled. "!!!" Tears fell down her cheeks

Hawk hissed and padded away.

Tundra
August 11th, 2017, 07:45 PM
[I kinda wanna have Greywing attack Hawk]
[Im doing it]

Greywing lashed his tail, then leaped at Hawk. "You!" Greywing raked his claws down Hawk's side.

Deerlie
August 11th, 2017, 07:51 PM
[I kinda wanna have Greywing attack Hawk]
[Im doing it]

Greywing lashed his tail, then leaped at Hawk. "You!" Greywing raked his claws down Hawk's side.
Hawk yelped. "Greywing! What are you doing?" She hissed and quickly pinned him down.

Silverpaw got up, her fur bristling. Fury blazed in her eyes. "I don't care what my mother did to me, she is still my mother and you killed her in cold blood right in front of me!"She cried. She unsheathed her claws. Her ears flattened to her head. She looked at wishpaw and saw silver fur on her side. "You killed her to?! I will kill you for hurting my friends!" She lashed her tail and prepared to jump.

Tundra
August 11th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Greywing bit the scruff on his neck. "You heard her!" He snarled through fur. "Right infront of her though! And you left the Clan! You left us to suffer! You left us so you didn't have to go through the pain we went through!" Greywing slashed his claws across Hawk's face. "You Coward!"

Deerlie
August 11th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Greywing bit the scruff on his neck. "You heard her!" He snarled through fur. "Right infront of her though! And you left the Clan! You left us to suffer! You left us so you didn't have to go through the pain we went through!" Greywing slashed his claws across Hawk's face. "You Coward!"
She hissed. "I left SO I wouldn't put you in danger. There were cats after me so I left! I didn't want to leave but I had to, to protect the ones I loved..." She said.

Silverpaw snarled. "You have no right here! Leave before I kill you!" She snarled.

Tundra
August 11th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Greywing narrowed his eyes. "Oh yea? Well I still wont let you go, I still think your a coward!"

Deerlie
August 12th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Greywing narrowed his eyes. "Oh yea? Well I still wont let you go, I still think your a coward!"
"I had to protect my daughter!" She wailed.

Silverpaw snarled. "Who's that?" She stalked forward.

"Wishpaw...." She said.

Silverpaw stopped dead. "W-wishpaw?" She looked at the body of Wishpaw.

Hawk widened her eyes. "Wishpaw? " she looked at the body and broke free from Graywings grasp, racing over. She crouched next to her body. "Wishpaw.... I'm sorry..." She said. She licked her fur to get her warm.

Silverpaw snarled. She jumped on the she cat and bit her shoulder. She dug her claws into her back and kepts biting,feeling soft flesh under her teeth and claws.

Tundra
August 12th, 2017, 12:44 AM
[Is Moonstar gonna stop Greywing?]

Greywing snarled and stalked around them in a circle.
"You ran away so you didn't have to suffer. If you really wanted to protect your daughter you would have taken her with you!" He growled. "Or maybe you would have stayed in the Clan and protect her from the cats. If some cats are after you, then where are they?"

Deerlie
August 12th, 2017, 08:28 AM
[Is Moonstar gonna stop Greywing?]

Greywing snarled and stalked around them in a circle.
"You ran away so you didn't have to suffer. If you really wanted to protect your daughter you would have taken her with you!" He growled. "Or maybe you would have stayed in the Clan and protect her from the cats. If some cats are after you, then where are they?"
Nope!)
She sighed. "I don't know. " she pushed Silverpaw off her.

Silverpaw snarled. "This will not be the end! You hear me?!" Tears streamed down her face and she ran over to her mothers body and put her face in her fur.

Hawk sighed. "Listen... The cats who are after me are Flare, Death, Crimson, and their leader Poison Rose. " she said. "They have killed a whole clan before, that why I ran. So they wouldn't destroy my clan!" She hissed.

Tundra
August 12th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Greywing kept stalking around Hawk. "Then where are these cats." He growled. "Because I feel like your lying!"

Deerlie
August 14th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Greywing kept stalking around Hawk. "Then where are these cats." He growled. "Because I feel like your lying!"
"Four cats. They are Crimson, Crow, Blood, and their leader, Poison Rose. Her father is Death That from from the Dusk Syndicate. " She said.

"Were are they?" Silverpaw asked.

"In your clan, fighting as we speak." She said.

(At Camp!)
A small tabby she cat looked at her three friends. "You ready? Attack!" Shed snarled. They streamed into the camp.

Rainbowpetal yowled in alarm. She jumped on Crimson and clawed him.

The tabby she's cat snarled. "I am your new leader, my name is Poison Rose! Were is your leader? I need to end her!"

Tundra
August 14th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Greywing let go of her and shoved her to the left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maplestrike launched herself at Poison Rose. "Not so fast!" She snarled as she pinned her to the ground.

Deerlie
August 14th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Greywing let go of her and shoved her to the left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maplestrike launched herself at Poison Rose. "Not so fast!" She snarled as she pinned her to the ground.
Moonstar snarled. "We have of get to camp! NOW!" she ran out as fast as she could and ran to damp.

Poison Rose snickered. "I've taken a whole clan before, I can do it again" She kicked the warrior off and jumped on her. She fastened her teeth into her neck and felt blood trickle down. She dug her claws into her shoulders.

Gazekit wailed.

(Flameleaf, you can rp Crimson and Crow)

Blood smirked and grabbed Gazekit. "Your new name is Kill" He giggled and ran.

"Kill" wailed loudly. "Let me go you mouse-brained Fox heart!" She clawed his check and hissed.

Tundra
August 14th, 2017, 08:57 PM
[Okay]
Greywing set off after Moonstar
~~~~~~~~~~
Maplestrike Panicked and battered at Poison Rose's belly with her hind paws. Soon, her kicks became weaker and slower. Darkness began to cloud Maplestrike's vision.
~~~~~~~~~
Crimson pushed Rainbowpetal off and pinned her down. He growled and began clawing her belly.

Deerlie
August 15th, 2017, 08:45 AM
[Okay]
Greywing set off after Moonstar
~~~~~~~~~~
Maplestrike Panicked and battered at Poison Rose's belly with her hind paws. Soon, her kicks became weaker and slower. Darkness began to cloud Maplestrike's vision.
~~~~~~~~~
Crimson pushed Rainbowpetal off and pinned her down. He growled and began clawing her belly.
Rainbowpetal snarled and yelped. "Get off me!" She wailed.

Roison Rose smirked and kept her teeth in her throat. Paws rammed into her sides and she fell off, glaring at the cat.

Thed she cat stood over Maplestrike, snarling. "Second fight I have came to." She hissed.

"Who are you?" She growled.

"My name s Aquadream." She jumped on her and began clawing her belly. She got kicked off and stumbled.

Poison Rose jumped back on Maple strike and dug her teeth deeper into her neck.

Tundra
August 15th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Crimson shook his head.
"No, why should I?"
~~~~~~
Maplestrike began to sit up as Aquadream saved her, but collapsed again as Poison Rose pinned her once more. Maplestrike coughed as Poison Rose sunk her teeth into her neck.
She summoned all the strength she had left and kicked the Loner away. Maplestrike stood up and staggered a bit. "L...Leave this place... Now..."
~~~~~~~
Greywing caught up to Moonstar.
"We have to hurry!"

Deerlie
August 15th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Crimson shook his head.
"No, why should I?"
~~~~~~
Maplestrike began to sit up as Aquadream saved her, but collapsed again as Poison Rose pinned her once more. Maplestrike coughed as Poison Rose sunk her teeth into her neck.
She summoned all the strength she had left and kicked the Loner away. Maplestrike stood up and staggered a bit. "L...Leave this place... Now..."
~~~~~~~
Greywing caught up to Moonstar.
"We have to hurry!"
"We will!" Moonstar hissed.

Poison Rose snarled and laughed. "Never!" She jumped on her and laughed.

'Kill' wailed. "Please help! " She tried to break free, But she couldn't.

Tundra
August 15th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Greywing ran faster and reached the camp entrance.
~~~~~~~
Maplestrike banged her head on the ground and gasped in pain. "P...Please..." She meowed weakly. "Just... Leave!" Maplestrike clawed her face in an attempt to get her away.

Deerlie
August 15th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Greywing ran faster and reached the camp entrance.
~~~~~~~
Maplestrike banged her head on the ground and gasped in pain. "P...Please..." She meowed weakly. "Just... Leave!" Maplestrike clawed her face in an attempt to get her away.
Moonstar jumped through the entrance. "Greywing, get Gazekit!" She said, jumping on Poison Rose. "Don't touch her!" She snarled. She clawed her stomach snarling.
•••••••••••••••~~~~ •••••••••••••••
Poison Rose gasped in pain and tried to get her off.
•••••••••••••••~~~~ •••••••••••••••
Silverpaw grabbed Mallestrikes scruff and dragged her into the med den. She put a Mixture of herbs and then topped it off with Cobwebs. She licked the rest of the blood off her

Tundra
August 15th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Greywing nodded and leaped at the cat who was holding Gazekit hostage. "Let the kit go!" He snarled as he clawed their face.
~~~~~~~~
Maplestrike muttered a "Thank you," then stood up and staggered to the entrance.

Deerlie
August 15th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Greywing nodded and leaped at the cat who was holding Gazekit hostage. "Let the kit go!" He snarled as he clawed their face.
~~~~~~~~
Maplestrike muttered a "Thank you," then stood up and staggered to the entrance.
Silverpaw looked at Maple strike. "Your not fighting!" Sshe hissed.

The tom fell and kept Gazekit go.

Tundra
August 15th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Maplestrike shook her head and exited the den.
~~~~~~
Greywing grabbed Gazekit by the scruff and ran to the medicine den.
"Silverpaw, keep this kit safe." He ordered. A Pepperoni Pizza.

Deerlie
August 15th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Maplestrike shook her head and exited the den.
~~~~~~
Greywing grabbed Gazekit by the scruff and ran to the medicine den.
"Silverpaw, keep this kit safe." He ordered. A Pepperoni Pizza.
Silverkit nodded. Then ran out. "Maple strike, I'm your medicine cat! You have to listen to me, you will die if you don't come in here!" She snarled.

Poison Rose grabbed Moonstar and bit her neck, pulling it out. Moonstar stopped and fell to the ground. Her lives went.
First life....
Second life...
Third life...
Then she woke up. Her eyes blazed with pain and hatred. She got up but stumbled. She only head one life left.

Tundra
August 15th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Maplestrike shook her head again, ignoring Silverpaw. "I... Have to... Save... M-Moonstar...!" She hurled herself at Poison Rose and bit the back of her neck. "L-Leave her... Alone...!"

Deerlie
August 15th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Maplestrike shook her head again, ignoring Silverpaw. "I... Have to... Save... M-Moonstar...!" She hurled herself at Poison Rose and bit the back of her neck. "L-Leave her... Alone...!"
Poison Rose flung her off and jumped at her, clawing her belly.

Silverpaw snarled and flung herself at the she cat. She knocked her off and dug her claws from her belly all the way to her neck, ripping it. Blood gushed from her paws.

Poison Rose jumped back hissing. She jumped at her yowling.

Silverpaw ducked and rolled. She jumped up and threw her at a stick.

Poison Rose landed on the stick and got up, blood gushing from her. She jumped on Silverpaw clawing at her sides. She kicked her and bit her neck, digging her claws into her sides.

Silverpaw kicked her off and jumped on her. She snarled, baring her teeth and got in her face, eyes blazing with fury. "If you Ever touch my friends again, I will kill you. " she got off her. "Leave!" She hissed.

Blood laughed "We will never retreat! " He jumped on her and pinned her down.

Poison Rose pinned Maple strike down. She ripped the dressing off her wound and used her claw to reopen the wound.

Silverpaw shreiked. "No!" She tried to get out but she couldn't.

Blood bit her face and blood splattered everywhere. He yanked and spit out her eye.

Silverpaw screeched. All I remember.. Was blood. Blood filled my face as he bit down. I couldn't see, I kept thrathrashing and thrashing, only to go still, knocked out unconscious. She laid limp, her eye closed and blood spilling around her.

Blood clawed her neck and her stomach. He laughed and ran back into battle.

Moonstar got up and ran over to Poison Rose. She jumped on yher and clawed her face.

(I'm going to time skip to when the battle isd over.)

A while later Poison Rose yowled, "Retreat!" She looked at Moonstar. "We will do be back next time!" She ran out. Her companion's following.

Moonstar sighed and stumbled, falling. She looked up and saw Maple strike, she got up and quickly limped over. "Maplestrike?"

Tundra
August 15th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Maplestrike layed on her side, unmoving. Darkness threatened to wash over her, but she struggled to stay alive.
~~~~~
Greywing chased one of Poison Rose's cats out ofbthe camp,
then turned back and ran over to Moonstar and Maplestrike.

Deerlie
August 15th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Maplestrike layed on her side, unmoving. Darkness threatened to wash over her, but she struggled to stay alive.
~~~~~
Greywing chased one of Poison Rose's cats out ofbthe camp,
then turned back and ran over to Moonstar and Maplestrike.
"Please stay." She said. Tears fell from her cheeks. "Silverpaw! Help!" She called to silverpaw, not knowing HSE was badly injured.

Silverpaw laid there, her breaths shallow. She awoke, darkness clouded her right side. She got up, panting and fell. She dragged herself over to the entrance, and out of camp, leaving as blood trail. She dragged herself to a small clearing and laid there to make it look like a cat dragged her out. She wanted to die in a peaceful place, not in a bloody place. She closed her eyes.

Moonstar looked around. "Were is she?" she asked Greywing. She saw the blood trail. "Greywing, follow the blood trail." She said.

Tundra
August 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Greywing nodded and ran out of camp. He say a cat laying in the distance and darted up to the cat,
who ended up being Silverpaw. He grabbed Silverpaw by the scruff and hauled her back to camp.
~~~~
Maplestrike's breaths came quick and shallow. "Help.... Me..." She gasped.

Deerlie
August 16th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Greywing nodded and ran out of camp. He say a cat laying in the distance and darted up to the cat,
who ended up being Silverpaw. He grabbed Silverpaw by the scruff and hauled her back to camp.
~~~~
Maplestrike's breaths came quick and shallow. "Help.... Me..." She gasped.
Silverpaw hung limply.
••••••••~~~•••••••
Moonstar nodded. "I will." She put cobwebs on her wounds and held pressure. "Silverpaw will be here. Shed will help you."

Tundra
August 16th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Greywing reached the camp and placed her down in the Clearing.
"She's dead." He meowed.
He hung his head. "Those Rouges killed her." He said coldly.
~~~~~~~~
Maplestrike closed her eyes and let her body go limp.
[Not dead]

Deerlie
August 16th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Greywing reached the camp and placed her down in the Clearing.
"She's dead." He meowed.
He hung his head. "Those Rouges killed her." He said coldly.
~~~~~~~~
Maplestrike closed her eyes and let her body go limp.
[Not dead]
(She's not dead, she will wake soon, she just needs to get herbs on her. Burdock, chervil. And cobwebs.)

Dawnstar hissed. "Then clean her up and put herbs on her so she won't bleed more. Then prepare to bury her, while I fix Maplestrike. You will be in charge of deputy while she is injured." She said. Shed cleaned the other herbs and put moved on. She k died the she cats ruffled fur to get it soft and silky.

Tundra
August 16th, 2017, 05:06 PM
[Wait, I was dep?]
Greywing nodded and dragged her to the medicine den. He licked the blood off Silverpaw's fur, then he looked around, clueless of what to do.
What did she use...? Then he remembered. Cobweb! Greywing grabbed some cobweb and covered her wounds with it.

Deerlie
August 16th, 2017, 05:10 PM
[Wait, I was dep?]
Greywing nodded and dragged her to the medicine den. He licked the blood off Silverpaw's fur, then he looked around, clueless of what to do.
What did she use...? Then he remembered. Cobweb! Greywing grabbed some cobweb and covered her wounds with it.
Yes.. Lol xD I put you to dep cuz Wild Moon isn't okn anymore.. ..)

Silverpaw twitched and opened her eyes. "Burdock Root...." She coughed up blood. "And Chervil." She said weakly. "Chew them up together.... A-and put them on my wounds." She said. She breathed fast but shallow.

Tundra
August 16th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Greywing pricked his ears and grabbed Burdock and Chervil.
He immediately began clawing them together. Yuck! This tastes horrible! When he was finished he took the cobweb off and applied it to Silverpaw's wounds, then added more cobweb.

Deerlie
August 16th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Greywing pricked his ears and grabbed Burdock and Chervil.
He immediately began clawing them together. Yuck! This tastes horrible! When he was finished he took the cobweb off and applied it to Silverpaw's wounds, then added more cobweb.
She sighed. "Thank you." She got up but stumbled. She regained her balance. "Get burdock Root, Chervil, Poppyseeds.. Three. Get Comfrey and cobwebs." She said. Silverpaw sighed. Her mentor had died and now she had no one. "Tomorrow I will be getting my full name..." She muttered, half to herself.

Tundra
August 16th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Greywing nodded and grabbed the herbs she had named.
He grabbed three Poppy Seeds as well. Greywing walked back to Silverpaw. "Now what?"

Deerlie
August 16th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Greywing nodded and grabbed the herbs she had named.
He grabbed three Poppy Seeds as well. Greywing walked back to Silverpaw. "Now what?"
Follow me." She limped out of her den and over to Maple strike. "Chew the burdock and Chervil." She instructed. She started to chew the Comfrey "Moonstar, take the cobwebs off and lick her fur clean. " shed said. Silverpaw waited while she chewed the comfrey.

Tundra
August 16th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Greywing chewed the Chervil first, then the Burdock.
I think I need to drink a lot of Water after this!

Deerlie
August 17th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Greywing chewed the Chervil first, then the Burdock.
I think I need to drink a lot of Water after this!
Moonstar licked her clean.

Silverpaw mixed the Comfrey, burdock and Chervil then plaster it onto her wounds. She toped it off was the cobwebs to hodd it in place. "Now got get a drink of awater, both of you." She said. Shed put Maple strike on her back and winced in pain. She brought her into her den and set her down lightly. She laid down next to her to keep her warm.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 04:58 PM
Maplestrike lay on the ground, unmoving, but still breathing.
~~~~~~
Greywing sighed and sat down in the clearing.

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 06:16 PM
Maplestrike lay on the ground, unmoving, but still breathing.
~~~~~~
Greywing sighed and sat down in the clearing.
Moo star jumped on the high rock. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting! " she called. As they all gathered, she began talking. "We just came back from saving Silverpaw, but there was a lot of battling don't. We heed to restore our Fresh kill pile, rebuild the broken dens and make sure silverpaw get an apprentice!" She called.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 06:56 PM
[XD, MooStar]

(NPC)

Meowes of approval rippled through the crowd.
~~~~~~~
Greywing looked up at Moonstar and nodded.

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 07:20 PM
[XD, MooStar]

(NPC)

Meowes of approval rippled through the crowd.
~~~~~~~
Greywing looked up at Moonstar and nodded.
"OK, Greywing, come into my den, before you do, get silver paw." She said. She jumped down from the rock.

Silverpaw woke up. She made sure Maple strike was OK and padded out. "Did I miss something?" She whispered to herself.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 07:41 PM
Greywing signaled with his tail for Silverpaw to follow before he padded after Moonstar.

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 08:03 PM
Greywing signaled with his tail for Silverpaw to follow before he padded after Moonstar.
silverpaw followed them into the den and sat down. "Yes?" She asked.

"I want you to go to the moonstone to get your full name." She said. "Get an apprentice please." She added.

Silverpaw nodded.

"Take Greywing with you. You need an escort. And I'm on my last life, so I will die soon.. I'm getting old.. You won't have a leader until Maple strike is better. If she doesn't then Greywing will take her place. As for now, you will act a her guard. So promise me.." She said.

Silverpaw smiled. "Don't worry. I'll be fine!" You just don't want to lose me because I'm tour last kit... She throught.

Wildy~ =3
September 1st, 2017, 08:48 PM
(I'm going to re-introduce Wild if that's ok with you. And let's say Shadeclaw is jealous of Maplestrike)

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 08:53 PM
(I'm going to re-introduce Wild if that's ok with you. And let's say Shadeclaw is jealous of Maplestrike)
[You can have dep, I'm dep + lead in took many rep's]
silverpaw followed them into the den and sat down. "Yes?" She asked.

"I want you to go to the moonstone to get your full name." She said. "Get an apprentice please." She added.

Silverpaw nodded.

"Take Greywing with you. You need an escort. And I'm on my last life, so I will die soon.. I'm getting old.. You won't have a leader until Maple strike is better. If she doesn't then Greywing will take her place. As for now, you will act a her guard. So promise me.." She said.

Silverpaw smiled. "Don't worry. I'll be fine!" You just don't want to lose me because I'm tour last kit... She throught.
Greywing nodded and followed Silverpaw out of the den.

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 08:56 PM
OK! Also, Firefang! Don't forget firefang! )

Flameleaf
Silverpaw sighed. She dragged her paws.

Wildy~ =3
September 1st, 2017, 08:58 PM
[You can have dep, I'm dep + lead in took many rep's]

Greywing nodded and followed Silverpaw out of the den.

(Okie Anyways, orphan kit coming through)
Deep in the forest, a young kit walked. It was almost as if the shadows of her past were following her, forever reminding her of her sadness. But she didn't let that get to her, and she walked on. Suddenly, she tripped over a root and rolled down a hill, straight into a bramble bush.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 09:00 PM
Greywing tilted his head.
"What's wrong?"

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 09:04 PM
[Okay]

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 09:05 PM
Greywing tilted his head.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm nervous." She said.

Deep in the forest, a young kit walked. It was almost as if the shadows of her past were following her, forever reminding her of her sadness. But she didn't let that get to her, and she walked on. Suddenly, she tripped over a root and rolled down a hill, straight into a bramble bush.
(You can have her in camp actually. They already know her.. Lol )

(We need Firefang. I don't think he knows that Wishpaw is dead... Or does he?)

Moonstar padded outer to Wild. "Hey." She purred.

Wildy~ =3
September 1st, 2017, 09:08 PM
"Nothing. I'm nervous." She said.

(You can have her in camp actually. They already know her.. Lol )

(We need Firefang. I don't think he knows that Wishpaw is dead... Or does he?)

Moonstar padded outer to Wild. "Hey." She purred.
(Nu there was a plot idea I missed out on doing so I have to reset poor Wild)
Firefang sat in a corner of camp.
(And here's poor Firefang)

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 09:12 PM
Greywing placed jigs tail tip on her back. "Hey! Don't be! It'll be fine!"

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 09:21 PM
Greywing placed jigs tail tip on her back. "Hey! Don't be! It'll be fine!"
"OK " she purred.

(Nu there was a plot idea I missed out on doing so I have to reset poor Wild)
Firefang sat in a corner of camp.
(And here's poor Firefang)
Oh..)

Moonstar padded over to Firefang. "Hey.. Firefang. I'm sorry about wishpaw. She didn't make it.." She said.
(I have a twist plot!)

The tunnel rattled.
(Omg :-) I'm now happy!)

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 09:46 PM
Greywing smiled. "Good.
Now, lets go!"

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 10:22 PM
Greywing smiled. "Good.
Now, lets go!"
She bounded forward.

They finally reached the cave. "Let's go." She padded in and stood there. "I Silverpaw, medicine cat of Moonclan, call upon you to give me my full name! From this day forward, I shall be known as Silverwing. " She called. She touched her nose to the stone and fell asleep.

A few moments late she got up. "They have accepted me. I am now Silver wing." She said.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 11:59 PM
Greywing nodded. "Good.
You have always been a wonderful Medicine Cat! Always helping your Clan! I don't see why they wouldn't accept you!" He paused.
"Do you know who your apprentice is?"

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 09:24 AM
Growling, the kit tried to get out of the bush, but instead got even more stuck. She wouldn't call for help, but she kept trying to escape by herself instead.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 03:00 PM
Greywing nodded. "Good.
You have always been a wonderful Medicine Cat! Always helping your Clan! I don't see why they wouldn't accept you!" He paused.
"Do you know who your apprentice is?"

"No, but i will know soon. When i find her."
she said.

As the tunnel rattled a small she cat limped into the camp.

Moonstar stared in shock. "Y..you were dead!"

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 03:14 PM
"No, but i will know soon. When i find her."
she said.

As the tunnel rattled a small she cat limped into the camp.

Moonstar stared in shock. "Y..you were dead!"
Firefang's ears perked, but he didn't turn around. He kept staring at the camp wall, a half blank half sad look in his eyes.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 03:49 PM
Firefang's ears perked, but he didn't turn around. He kept staring at the camp wall, a half blank half sad look in his eyes.

Moonstar purred. "Or, she is alive." She padded away.

Wishpaw saw Firefang and smiled. She kimped over to him. "Hello.." She said. She stood behind him

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
Moonstar purred. "Or, she is alive." She padded away.

Wishpaw saw Firefang and smiled. She kimped over to him. "Hello.." She said. She stood behind him
Firefang just stared at the wall, unable to process any of the battle. It was a bit strange to think that the strong young cat could ever end up as broken as he was now.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Firefang just stared at the wall, unable to process any of the battle. It was a bit strange to think that the strong young cat could ever end up as broken as he was now.

"Firefang?" She said. She padded next to him and sat down. "Hey.."

Tundra
September 2nd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Greywing nodded and followed the Medicine Cat.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike peeked outside of the den and watched the cat. ...What...

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
"Firefang?" She said. She padded next to him and sat down. "Hey.."
Firefang heard her, but none of it made any sense to him. He just kept reliving the blur of the battle, over and over. He kept seeing Wishpaw's limp body on the ground. He kept feeling the despair he had felt... and the guilt. Small tears gathering in his eyes, as he kept reliving it all..... Over and over again, without stop.

(O.O Wow that's dark and depressing. How did I do that...?)
(Umm...... Part of me wants to delete it, but another part is going crazy about how much I typed XD)

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Firefang heard her, but none of it made any sense to him. He just kept reliving the blur of the battle, over and over. He kept seeing Wishpaw's limp body on the ground. He kept feeling the despair he had felt... and the guilt. Small tears gathering in his eyes, as he kept reliving it all..... Over and over again, without stop.

(O.O Wow that's dark and depressing. How did I do that...?)
(Umm...... Part of me wants to delete it, but another part is going crazy about how much I typed XD)
cuteeeeeee}

Wishpaw sighed. She licked his cheek and then got up. "im sorry that i scared you..." Now rtears were falling down her cheeks.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 04:31 PM
Greywing nodded and followed the Medicine Cat.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike peeked outside of the den and watched the cat. ...What...

SilverWing padded into camp. She padded over to Maplestrike. "Rest. "She said.

Tundra
September 2nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
Greywing entered the camp and bounded over to Moonstar.
"Heya!"
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike sighed and walked -- Half Stumbling -- back into the den.

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
cuteeeeeee}

Wishpaw sighed. She licked his cheek and then got up. "im sorry that i scared you..." Now rtears were falling down her cheeks.
As soon as the first tear landed on the ground, Firefang's ears perked and his eyes no longer held the blank look. He had finally broken free from the memories. He turned. "Sorry, I was lost in thought. How can I-" he stopped upon seeing who the cat was. "W-Wishpaw?!" He thought he was dreaming or having a hallucination, but he didn't care at that point. He was just happy to see her again.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
As soon as the first tear landed on the ground, Firefang's ears perked and his eyes no longer held the blank look. He had finally broken free from the memories. He turned. "Sorry, I was lost in thought. How can I-" he stopped upon seeing who the cat was. "W-Wishpaw?!" He thought he was dreaming or having a hallucination, but he didn't care at that point. He was just happy to see her again.
She smiled. "Hi " she nuzzled his cheek.

Moonstar star jumped kin the high rock.
"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!"

Wishpaw looked at Moonstar.

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 06:13 PM
She smiled. "Hi " she nuzzled his cheek.

Moonstar star jumped kin the high rock.
"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!"

Wishpaw looked at Moonstar.
Tears streamed down Firefang's face as he nuzzled her back. "You're alive..." he murmured. Then he looked at Moonstar to see what the meeting was about.
Shadeclaw watched Moonstar as she called out the meeting. She hoped it would be about her becoming deputy, at least temporarily. Maybe then she'd get what she desired.
Gloomberry sat at the edge of the clearing, worried. She shouldn't have told Shadeclaw about her dream before the battle. Now that she had the full prophecy, she knew it meant Shadeclaw would turn evil. But she didn't dare tell Moonstar. If she did, there was a chance the Wild Moon would never rise.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Tears streamed down Firefang's face as he nuzzled her back. "You're alive..." he murmured. Then he looked at Moonstar to see what the meeting was about.
Shadeclaw watched Moonstar as she called out the meeting. She hoped it would be about her becoming deputy, at least temporarily. Maybe then she'd get what she desired.
Gloomberry sat at the edge of the clearing, worried. She shouldn't have told Shadeclaw about her dream before the battle. Now that she had the full prophecy, she knew it meant Shadeclaw would turn evil. But she didn't dare tell Moonstar. If she did, there was a chance the Wild Moon would never rise.

"I will be appointing g the new deputy. Shadeclaw come forward." As she did. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Moonclan is Shadeclaw. Use your wisdom well, in leading your clan when I die. " She said.

Wishpaw smiled, calling out her mentors name. "Shadeclaw!" She said happily.

"We will also be going an apprentice her warrior name!" She said. "Wishpaw, come forward." She said.

Wishpaw stood still, afraid.

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
"I will be appointing g the new deputy. Shadeclaw come forward." As she did. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Moonclan is Shadeclaw. Use your wisdom well, in leading your clan when I die. " She said.

Wishpaw smiled, calling out her mentors name. "Shadeclaw!" She said happily.

"We will also be going an apprentice her warrior name!" She said. "Wishpaw, come forward." She said.

Wishpaw stood still, afraid.
After cheering for Shadeclaw, Firefang whispered to Wishpaw, "Don't worry. You'll be alright. Go up there and make the Clan proud, like I did once. Like every warrior has done once, like every kit and apprentice will do, eventually."
Trying not to boast her success to StarClan, Shadeclaw lifted her head proudly and said, "I will do my best, Moonstar."
Gloomberry sighed and called out the new deputy's name, trying not to yowl the prophecy out loud.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
After cheering for Shadeclaw, Firefang whispered to Wishpaw, "Don't worry. You'll be alright. Go up there and make the Clan proud, like I did once. Like every warrior has done once, like every kit and apprentice will do, eventually."
Trying not to boast her success to StarClan, Shadeclaw lifted her head proudly and said, "I will do my best, Moonstar."
Gloomberry sighed and called out the new deputy's name, trying not to yowl the prophecy out loud.

Wishpaw stepped forward.

"I, Moonstar, leader of Moonclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice, she had trained hard to understand the ways on your noble code and I commenced her to you as a warrior in return. Wishpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked.

"I do" Wishpaw said.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Wishpaw, from this moment you will be known as Wishfall. StarClan honors your bravery and loyalty in battle, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Moonclan." She purred. She put her head on wishfall's head and Wish fall licked the leaders shoulder with respect. Moonstar drew away and began chanting her name into the sky. "Wish fall, wishfall!" She called.
Wish fall ducked her head in embarrassment.

"You will guard the camp, silently while wee sleep " Moonstar said. She padded away. "Meeting done!"

Wish fall quickly went over to her spot and sat down.

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Wishpaw stepped forward.

"I, Moonstar, leader of Moonclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice, she had trained hard to understand the ways on your noble code and I commenced her to you as a warrior in return. Wishpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked.

"I do" Wishpaw said.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Wishpaw, from this moment you will be known as Wishfall. StarClan honors your bravery and loyalty in battle, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Moonclan." She purred. She put her head on wishfall's head and Wish fall licked the leaders shoulder with respect. Moonstar drew away and began chanting her name into the sky. "Wish fall, wishfall!" She called.
Wish fall ducked her head in embarrassment.

"You will guard the camp, silently while wee sleep " Moonstar said. She padded away. "Meeting done!"

Wish fall quickly went over to her spot and sat down.
It was Firefang who had called the she-cat's name the loudest. "Wishfall! Wishfall!"
(Someone need to find the lost orphan kit before her cuts from the brambles get infected.)

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 06:45 PM
It was Firefang who had called the she-cat's name the loudest. "Wishfall! Wishfall!"
(Someone need to find the lost orphan kit before her cuts from the brambles get infected.)
Wishpfall will!)
Wish fall dipped her head, smiling. She heard bushes rattle and snuck out. She saw a small kit and crouched down. "Hey.. Are you lost?" She asked.

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
Wishpfall will!)
Wish fall dipped her head, smiling. She heard bushes rattle and snuck out. She saw a small kit and crouched down. "Hey.. Are you lost?" She asked.
The kit's eyes widened for a split-second and she immediately puffed up her fur and closed her eyes.
(She's hiding her wings and purple eyes X3)

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
The kit's eyes widened for a split-second and she immediately puffed up her fur and closed her eyes.
(She's hiding her wings and purple eyes X3)
"Its OK. I know what your hiding. I saw them a few seconds ago. You are pretty when you don't hide them. " she purred.

Wildy~ =3
September 2nd, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Its OK. I know what your hiding. I saw them a few seconds ago. You are pretty when you don't hide them. " she purred.
The kit opened her vibrant purple eyes, which reflected her fear, but didn't let her fur go back down. "Wh-what do you want?" she asked in a small voice.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
The kit opened her vibrant purple eyes, which reflected her fear, but didn't let her fur go back down. "Wh-what do you want?" she asked in a small voice.
"I'm Wishfall. All I want is nothing."

Wildy~ =3
September 3rd, 2017, 09:15 AM
"I'm Wishfall. All I want is nothing."
The kit didn't seem convinced.

Deerlie
September 3rd, 2017, 09:44 AM
The kit didn't seem convinced.
"Come on. I'll take you to my camp. You can meet our leader." Shje purred.

Deerlie
September 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Flameleaf
~Wildmoon~
PLEASE POST HERE OR IT WILL CLOSE!

Tundra
September 11th, 2017, 06:22 PM
I was, but idk what's going on rn

Wildy~ =3
September 12th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"Come on. I'll take you to my camp. You can meet our leader." Shje purred.
The kit shook her head, still scared.
(Fox Attack? X3)

Deerlie
September 12th, 2017, 09:40 PM
The kit shook her head, still scared.
(Fox Attack? X3)
Sure! )
Wishfall sat down.

Deerlie
September 13th, 2017, 06:04 AM
I was, but idk what's going on rn
Ur cat(s) can interact with Moonstar

Tundra
September 13th, 2017, 08:44 AM
[Kay]

Greywing padded up to Moonstar.
"Heya!" He purred as he sat down.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike heaved a sigh and rested her head on her paws. "Am I getting better?" She asked.

Deerlie
September 13th, 2017, 10:36 PM
[Kay]

Greywing padded up to Moonstar.
"Heya!" He purred as he sat down.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike heaved a sigh and rested her head on her paws. "Am I getting better?" She asked.
Moon star smiled. "Hello, how was the journey?" She asked.
•••••••••••••••• •••
Silver wing nodded. "Your getting stronger everyday."She purred. "In no time, you will be out hunting mice!" She giggled.

Tundra
September 13th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Greywing sat licked a paw and drew it over his ear. "It was great! Silverpaw - Now Silverwing - Was accepted!"
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike sat up and gazed at the medicine cat. "Okay." She meowed.

Deerlie
September 13th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Greywing sat licked a paw and drew it over his ear. "It was great! Silverpaw - Now Silverwing - Was accepted!"
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike sat up and gazed at the medicine cat. "Okay." She meowed.
Moonstar purred. "You are hyper." SHe laughed. {Mates?}
Silverwing purred. "Sleep."

Tundra
September 13th, 2017, 11:34 PM
[How do you do that? How do you read my mind?]

Greywing grinned. "Yeah! I guess so!" He gently placed his paw on the ground. "So, how have you been doing?"
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike shook her head.
"I've slept enough."

Deerlie
September 14th, 2017, 08:35 PM
[How do you do that? How do you read my mind?]

Greywing grinned. "Yeah! I guess so!" He gently placed his paw on the ground. "So, how have you been doing?"
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike shook her head.
"I've slept enough."
{LOL I dont know...}
"I have been good. A little tired i guess. " She sighed.
"Ok. Call me if you need anything." She purred padding away

Tundra
September 15th, 2017, 01:28 AM
Greywing tilted his head to one side with his left ear flattened.

{Something like this (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoPCmddwuVquLlIQhuYdn2jlg4ixqSP Z8zXxmEDXnNaGxpmF5TFA), but with the left ear down}

"Hm. Is it because leading can be tiring?" He asked with wide eyes.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike nodded and watched Greywing and Moonstar from the den.

Deerlie
September 15th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Greywing tilted his head to one side with his left ear flattened.

{Something like this (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoPCmddwuVquLlIQhuYdn2jlg4ixqSP Z8zXxmEDXnNaGxpmF5TFA), but with the left ear down}

"Hm. Is it because leading can be tiring?" He asked with wide eyes.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike nodded and watched Greywing and Moonstar from the den.
"Yes, it is hard. Leading a whole clan, Making sure everyone is safe."

Tundra
September 15th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Greywing exhaled through his nose. "Hm. Let's go for a walk." He said, leaping off the rock.

Deerlie
September 16th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Greywing exhaled through his nose. "Hm. Let's go for a walk." He said, leaping off the rock.
"Ok." SHe got up and jumped off. SHe paws hit the sand lightly, barly making any noise. She smiled and padded towards the exit.

Tundra
September 16th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Greywing followed his leader out of camp. "So... Where to?"

Deerlie
September 16th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Greywing followed his leader out of camp. "So... Where to?"
"Hunt?" She suggested.

Tundra
September 16th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Greywing smiled. Okay...
River?"

Deerlie
September 17th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Greywing smiled. Okay...
River?"
"Sure." She padded away, feeling something. She looked at her side and saw that their pelts were brushing. She looked away and blushed a bit.

Tundra
September 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
{Greywing don't love you yet}

Greywing looked to his right and noticed their pelts were brushing.
He blinked and let out a meow. "Race you!" He challenged before darting off.

Deerlie
September 20th, 2017, 07:46 AM
{Greywing don't love you yet}

Greywing looked to his right and noticed their pelts were brushing.
He blinked and let out a meow. "Race you!" He challenged before darting off.
lol she dont either, but she was shocked.}
She pelted off after the tom. She jumped over a ditch and pelted over a log. She felt something breathing on her tail and ran faster, creeped out.

{Badger, fox, dog?}

night fall
September 20th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Night Fall
Boy
kind
black cat with blue paint splatter

Deerlie
September 20th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Night Fall
Boy
kind
black cat with blue paint splatter
Accepted! You can roleplay now, just look at the posts above to see whats going on!

Tundra
September 20th, 2017, 04:10 PM
[Lol]
[We've already done fox… lets do… Badger]

Greywing laughed and looked over his shoulder so see how Moonstar was doing, but gasped at what he saw. "Oh StarC-!" He was cut off as he tripped over a rock and tumbled down a small hill. Ouch... He thought before looking at Moonstar. "Moonstar! Run faster!"

Deerlie
September 22nd, 2017, 12:26 AM
[Lol]
[We've already done fox… lets do… Badger]

Greywing laughed and looked over his shoulder so see how Moonstar was doing, but gasped at what he saw. "Oh StarC-!" He was cut off as he tripped over a rock and tumbled down a small hill. Ouch... He thought before looking at Moonstar. "Moonstar! Run faster!"
She looked hehind her and saw the badger. Her eyes widended. At least i have six more lives left. SHe spun around and jumped at the badger.

Tundra
September 23rd, 2017, 12:14 AM
Greywing gasped and jumped to his paws. "Moonstar!" He yowled. "Don't fight back! Just keep-! Ugh!" He unsheathed his claws and shook his head. "Why must every cat always get into trouble?" He muttered to himself as he sprinted up the hill and pounced at the badger. "At least she has lives..." Greywing muttered once more as he raked his claws down the animals side. "But she needs the remainder that she has left..." The tom sunk his hind claws into the Badgers side and pushed himself onto its back. He then scrambled onto the black and white animals head and clawed its face. "Leave her alone!" He snarled.

Deerlie
September 24th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Greywing gasped and jumped to his paws. "Moonstar!" He yowled. "Don't fight back! Just keep-! Ugh!" He unsheathed his claws and shook his head. "Why must every cat always get into trouble?" He muttered to himself as he sprinted up the hill and pounced at the badger. "At least she has lives..." Greywing muttered once more as he raked his claws down the animals side. "But she needs the remainder that she has left..." The tom sunk his hind claws into the Badgers side and pushed himself onto its back. He then scrambled onto the black and white animals head and clawed its face. "Leave her alone!" He snarled.
Moonstar snarled biting its hind leg.

The badger swiped at Greywing, but moonstar was faster. SHe jumped at the badger, snarling. Dont touch him, you fox hearted jerk!

Tundra
September 24th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Greywing gasped in fear as the Badger swiped at him. When he realized the animal was aiming for his neck, he let out a terrified yowl and squeezed his eyes shut, only to open on when he noticed he hadn't been hit.
The tom opened both eyes and saw that Moonstar had protected him.
She... She... She protected me! He thought. No other cat would've done that... They probably would've continued to fight. But Moonstar... Greywing felt a sudden feeling wash over him. What was this feeling? He had never felt it before... When the Grey tom realized that he had been staring he shook his head and continued fighting. I hope she didn't notice... Greywing thought as he gave his chest fur a couple or embarrassed licks. But... What was that feeling...? Greywing slowly stumbles along the badger's back to its tail. A few moments later he stopped and crouched, then bit down on the small, stumpy tail.

Deerlie
September 24th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Greywing gasped in fear as the Badger swiped at him. When he realized the animal was aiming for his neck, he let out a terrified yowl and squeezed his eyes shut, only to open on when he noticed he hadn't been hit.
The tom opened both eyes and saw that Moonstar had protected him.
She... She... She protected me! He thought. No other cat would've done that... They probably would've continued to fight. But Moonstar... Greywing felt a sudden feeling wash over him. What was this feeling? He had never felt it before... When the Grey tom realized that he had been staring he shook his head and continued fighting. I hope she didn't notice... Greywing thought as he gave his chest fur a couple or embarrassed licks. But... What was that feeling...? Greywing slowly stumbles along the badger's back to its tail. A few moments later he stopped and crouched, then bit down on the small, stumpy tail.
The badger roared, knowing it had bean beaten, ran off. Moonstar jumped off snarling. Run Fox-heart! She looked at Greywing. You ok?She asked.

Tundra
September 24th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Greywing tumbled off the badger and crashed to the ground. "Ouch..." He muttered before looking up at Moonstar. "Yeah, I'm fine." The tom looked at his paws to hide his face. This was the second time he had felt this strange feeling. What was it? Letting out a sigh, Greywing sat up and gazed at Moonstar. "S-S-So... now w-what?' He mewed akwardly as he tried to force the odd feeling away.

Without waiting for a response, Greywing stood and padded off into the trees. When he thought he was far enough he sat down behind a tree. "What was that feeling?" He wondered aloud, half caring if someone heard and half not. "I still cant identify it..." Greywing muttered as he peered over the tree. His gaze scanned the area for a moment, then he spotted Moonstar. After a few moments he slowly dragged his gaze away and leaned his his head against a tree. Greywing looked up at the leaves and smiled.

Deerlie
September 24th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Greywing tumbled off the badger and crashed to the ground. "Ouch..." He muttered before looking up at Moonstar. "Yeah, I'm fine." The tom looked at his paws to hide his face. This was the second time he had felt this strange feeling. What was it? Letting out a sigh, Greywing sat up and gazed at Moonstar. "S-S-So... now w-what?' He mewed akwardly as he tried to force the odd feeling away.

Without waiting for a response, Greywing stood and padded off into the trees. When he thought he was far enough he sat down behind a tree. "What was that feeling?" He wondered aloud, half caring if someone heard and half not. "I still cant identify it..." Greywing muttered as he peered over the tree. His gaze scanned the area for a moment, then he spotted Moonstar. After a few moments he slowly dragged his gaze away and leaned his his head against a tree. Greywing looked up at the leaves and smiled.
She padded after him "Are you sure?" She asked.

Tundra
September 24th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Greywing jumped. "Erm... Y-Yeah!" He meowed akwardly. "I-I'm fine!" He smiled at Moonstar as he stood up. "As I was saying before... Now what do we do?" He asked. As Greywing waited for a response, he stood there, looking around. He watched as a squirrel darted up a tree, but didn't bother to chase after it. The tom's gaze flicked back to Moonstar for a heartbeat, then back to the forest.

Deerlie
September 25th, 2017, 06:07 AM
Greywing jumped. "Erm... Y-Yeah!" He meowed akwardly. "I-I'm fine!" He smiled at Moonstar as he stood up. "As I was saying before... Now what do we do?" He asked. As Greywing waited for a response, he stood there, looking around. He watched as a squirrel darted up a tree, but didn't bother to chase after it. The tom's gaze flicked back to Moonstar for a heartbeat, then back to the forest.
"We might as well head back to the camp to get our woulds healed."She said, limping towards camp. SHe called over her shoulder, "You look as if you swallowed feathers." SHe chuckled.

Tundra
September 25th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Greywing blushed. "I-I do not!" He objected. Stop lying to yourself Greywing! He silently scolded himself. She's right... You do look ridiculous... The tom broke into a little trot until he caught up with Moonstar. "Moonstar... I... Uh..." Greywing began to panic. "Uh..."

Deerlie
September 26th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Greywing blushed. "I-I do not!" He objected. Stop lying to yourself Greywing! He silently scolded himself. She's right... You do look ridiculous... The tom broke into a little trot until he caught up with Moonstar. "Moonstar... I... Uh..." Greywing began to panic. "Uh..."
She looked at him, "Are you ok?" SHe asked. She stared silently at the tom, cocking her head to one side. Her ear twitched and she got down, leaping over Greywing, onto a pheasant, snapping its neck. She dragged it over to him and set it down, "Now, what is it?"

Tundra
September 26th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Greywing swallowed.
"Uh..." The warrior fumbled for words. Think, Greywing! Think! Greywing sat silently for a moment.
"I... Uh... I... Was wondering if you've decided on a new deputy!" He lied quickly. Well, he was curious if she had, but most of it was a lie.
He didn't really care on who became deputy for not, just as long as the Clan had one.

Deerlie
September 26th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Greywing swallowed.
"Uh..." The warrior fumbled for words. Think, Greywing! Think! Greywing sat silently for a moment.
"I... Uh... I... Was wondering if you've decided on a new deputy!" He lied quickly. Well, he was curious if she had, but most of it was a lie.
He didn't really care on who became deputy for not, just as long as the Clan had one.
SHe looked at him, her eyes round. "I did appoint on when Wishfall was made a warrior. Shadeclaw." She sat down. " Are you sure your ok?" She asked, now knowing he was lying.

Tundra
September 27th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Greywing stared at his paws.
"Y-Yeah." He told her. "Just...
Nervous..." The Grey furred tom blinked and looked up at a tree. "...What if..."

Deerlie
September 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Greywing stared at his paws.
"Y-Yeah." He told her. "Just...
Nervous..." The Grey furred tom blinked and looked up at a tree. "...What if..."
"What is it?" She mewed, kneading the ground, her side hurt and her ear was making her have worse pains.She licked her side and grabbed leaved, chewing them and putting them on her wounds.

Tundra
September 27th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Greywing opened his jaws to speak, then clamped them shut. "Nevermind! Let's get you back to camp so your wounds don't get infected!"

Deerlie
September 28th, 2017, 06:01 AM
Greywing opened his jaws to speak, then clamped them shut. "Nevermind! Let's get you back to camp so your wounds don't get infected!"
"We are not going anywhere until you tell me." She sighed.

Tundra
September 28th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Greywing flattened his ears and looked away. He let it a sigh.
"I'll tell you at camp. C'mon, lets go."

Deerlie
September 28th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Greywing flattened his ears and looked away. He let it a sigh.
"I'll tell you at camp. C'mon, lets go."
She nodded,getting up. She limped through the woods, finally getting back to camp.

Silverwing ran out of her den, smelling blood. "Moonstar!" She gasped, quickly looking at Snowkit. "Get poppyseeds and cobwebs. Get cobwebs to." She said.

Snowkit looked confused. "You already said cobwebs, You mean burdock roots?" She asked.

Silverwing nodded. "Yes."

Moonstar laid down, sighing.

Tundra
September 28th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Greywing entered behind her. He sat down near the edge of camp and watched the cats.

Deerlie
September 28th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Greywing entered behind her. He sat down near the edge of camp and watched the cats.
Snowkit ran back, "Here!" She said, putting the stuff down. She chewd the burdock root and platsered it on. "We need chickweed." She annoounced. She ran back to the den and came back with chickweed. She put it on the wounds to stop from the chewed up herbs from falling off. She put cobwebs to top it off. "You need anything?" She asked greywing when she had finished.

Silverwing nodded. "Good job." She purred.

Tundra
September 28th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Greywing' gaze flicked to the small wound on his side. "Nah," He finally meowed. "I'm good."

Deerlie
September 28th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Greywing' gaze flicked to the small wound on his side. "Nah," He finally meowed. "I'm good."
"Ok. " Snowkit dipped her head and padded away, silverwing at her side.

Moonstar looked at him. "What do you need to tell me?" She asked.

Tundra
September 28th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Greywing looked at his paws. "I t-told you already its n-nothing..."

Deerlie
September 28th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Greywing looked at his paws. "I t-told you already its n-nothing..."
Her eyes softened and she pressed her muzzle againsed his shoulder. "I have been hiding something." She confessed.

Tundra
September 28th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Greywing froze at these words. "What?"

Deerlie
September 28th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Greywing froze at these words. "What?"
"I have always wanted to tell you, and now is the right time." She said.

Tundra
September 29th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Greywing flattened his ears in embarrassment. "G-Go on."

Deerlie
September 29th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Greywing flattened his ears in embarrassment. "G-Go on."
"Greywing, i...never want to stop seeing you. I always want you by my side. I....I love you." She looked away in embarrassment, her worst pains gone. The only pain was that if he said no, she couldn't live.

{Sappy..}

Tundra
September 29th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Greywing's eyes lit up with joy. "Moonstar I..." The tom smiled and nuzzled her. "I love you to!" He purred happily. "I never want leave you! I never want you to be alone! I love you!"

[Cheesy]

Wildy~ =3
September 29th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Sure! )
Wishfall sat down.
(Sorry for not posting in a while!)
Suddenly, a fox pounced, attacking Wishfall.

Deerlie
September 30th, 2017, 08:14 AM
(Sorry for not posting in a while!)
Suddenly, a fox pounced, attacking Wishfall.
Wishfall yelped, throwing it off. She stood over Wild, her teeth bared and claws out. "See that bramble bush, run past in and you'll see a tunnel, it leads to the camp, our medicine cat will help you. Ill distract the fox while you run.

Wildy~ =3
October 1st, 2017, 07:49 AM
Wishfall yelped, throwing it off. She stood over Wild, her teeth bared and claws out. "See that bramble bush, run past in and you'll see a tunnel, it leads to the camp, our medicine cat will help you. Ill distract the fox while you run.
"No chance!" Wild replied. She seemed so different than when Wishfall first saw her. Confident, brave, and fierce; compared to how shy and scared she was earlier, it was crazy how her personality could change, that quickly. Her eyes glowed and a small cloud of magenta mist appeared around each one. She jumped down and dove down to the fox, swiping at it with her claws, which were also glowing magenta.
The fox, which was still dazed after Wishfall's attack, yelped in pain as Wild's claws struck its flank. It hurt more than it would expect from an ordinary kit.
(Too many Undertale references XD)

Deerlie
October 1st, 2017, 08:58 AM
"No chance!" Wild replied. She seemed so different than when Wishfall first saw her. Confident, brave, and fierce; compared to how shy and scared she was earlier, it was crazy how her personality could change, that quickly. Her eyes glowed and a small cloud of magenta mist appeared around each one. She jumped down and dove down to the fox, swiping at it with her claws, which were also glowing magenta.
The fox, which was still dazed after Wishfall's attack, yelped in pain as Wild's claws struck its flank. It hurt more than it would expect from an ordinary kit.
(Too many Undertale references XD)

She smiled. She jumped next to Wild, matching her blow for blow.

Wildy~ =3
October 1st, 2017, 09:16 AM
She smiled. She jumped next to Wild, matching her blow for blow.
Wild smiled back and picked up the pace of her blows. Her eyes glowed brighter.
As soon as the fox found an opening, it used its hind leg to knock the two over and then fled.
Wild jumped to avoid the attack, but when she raised her paw to attack, she saw it leaving. Her eyes and claws stopped glowing, and the mist around her eyes vanished. She flopped on the ground, panting.

Deerlie
October 1st, 2017, 10:06 AM
Wild smiled back and picked up the pace of her blows. Her eyes glowed brighter.
As soon as the fox found an opening, it used its hind leg to knock the two over and then fled.
Wild jumped to avoid the attack, but when she raised her paw to attack, she saw it leaving. Her eyes and claws stopped glowing, and the mist around her eyes vanished. She flopped on the ground, panting.

Wishfall stared at the fox, then turned her gaze to Wild. "Lets get you to camp, you must be tired." She purred, nudging wild.

Wildy~ =3
October 1st, 2017, 10:36 AM
Wishfall stared at the fox, then turned her gaze to Wild. "Lets get you to camp, you must be tired." She purred, nudging wild.
Wild had already fallen asleep.
(XD)

Deerlie
October 1st, 2017, 12:07 PM
Wild had already fallen asleep.
(XD)
She picked Wild up and padded bak to camp.

Wildy~ =3
October 1st, 2017, 12:37 PM
She picked Wild up and padded back to camp.
Firefang was very confused as to how a winged kit seeming materialized in the territory. (Don't ask lol)
Shadeclaw gazed coldly at the kit, secretly hoping the kit wasn't what she thought it was. (In Shadeclaw's POV, Wild is an 'it' XD)
Gloomberry's eyes widened when she saw the kit. She hoped that the kit was what she thought she was. Is it? I hope it is. The Wild Moon is the only one who can save us all......

Deerlie
October 2nd, 2017, 03:07 PM
Firefang was very confused as to how a winged kit seeming materialized in the territory. (Don't ask lol)
Shadeclaw gazed coldly at the kit, secretly hoping the kit wasn't what she thought it was. (In Shadeclaw's POV, Wild is an 'it' XD)
Gloomberry's eyes widened when she saw the kit. She hoped that the kit was what she thought she was. Is it? I hope it is. The Wild Moon is the only one who can save us all......
Moonstar stepped forward. "Hello Wishfall." SHe said, dipping her head."Who is this?"

Wishfall purred. "This is Wild. " She set the kit gently down. "Gloomberry, can you help her?" She asked.
(So, Silverwing and Gloomberry are med cats now... kk?}

Tundra
October 4th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Maplestrike exited the medicine den, slightly limping.
~+~+~+~+~
Greywing entered the warriors den, his tail was dragging in the dust behind him and his head lowered. So tired... He thought as he curled up in his nest and shut his eyes.

Deerlie
October 5th, 2017, 06:04 AM
Maplestrike exited the medicine den, slightly limping.
~+~+~+~+~
Greywing entered the warriors den, his tail was dragging in the dust behind him and his head lowered. So tired... He thought as he curled up in his nest and shut his eyes.
Silverwing nodded, "Your doing good, Try to stretch your leg, it may help." She purred.

Moonstar followed Greywing. She remembered the warriors den, her name had been Moonpelt. She slipped in and noticed that Greywing was asleep. She padded over and laid down pushing her nose into his shoulder fur, falling asleep

Tundra
October 5th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Greywing jumped as Moonstar settled beside him. "Wha!" He looked down at his leader and let out a soft purr. Hm... Greywing let out a yawn and placed his head on his paws before drifting off to sleep again.

Deerlie
October 5th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Greywing jumped as Moonstar settled beside him. "Wha!" He looked down at his leader and let out a soft purr. Hm... Greywing let out a yawn and placed his head on his paws before drifting off to sleep again.
Moonstar let out a soft sigh murmering ,"I love you."

Tundra
October 5th, 2017, 06:31 PM
[Le Timeskip?]

Wildy~ =3
October 5th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Moonstar stepped forward. "Hello Wishfall." SHe said, dipping her head."Who is this?"

Wishfall purred. "This is Wild. " She set the kit gently down. "Gloomberry, can you help her?" She asked.
(So, Silverwing and Gloomberry are med cats now... kk?}
Wild looked at the leader, eyes wide. She was very nervous.
Gloomberry padded over. "Hello, Wild," she meowed with a smile, trying not to mention the prophecy in front of the kit.
Wild felt a bit less nervous with the medicine cat, but only a little. The winged she-kit caught the worried look in Gloomberry's eyes and cocked her head. "Are you worried about something?" she asked.
Gloomberry, caught off guard, replied with, "Wh-.... How did you know?"
"You looked worried. I just have the oddest feeling that it involves me somehow," Wild replied.
".... Come with me," Gloomberry meowed, heading towards the medicine den.
Wild nodded and followed the medicine cat.

Deerlie
October 6th, 2017, 03:13 AM
Wild looked at the leader, eyes wide. She was very nervous.
Gloomberry padded over. "Hello, Wild," she meowed with a smile, trying not to mention the prophecy in front of the kit.
Wild felt a bit less nervous with the medicine cat, but only a little. The winged she-kit caught the worried look in Gloomberry's eyes and cocked her head. "Are you worried about something?" she asked.
Gloomberry, caught off guard, replied with, "Wh-.... How did you know?"
"You looked worried. I just have the oddest feeling that it involves me somehow," Wild replied.
".... Come with me," Gloomberry meowed, heading towards the medicine den.
Wild nodded and followed the medicine cat.
Silverwing sat down, watching Wild.
Wishfall was next to a rock already sleeping.

Wildy~ =3
October 7th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Silverwing sat down, watching Wild.
Wishfall was next to a rock already sleeping.
When the two entered the medicine den, Gloomberry turned around to face Wild and meowed in a quiet voice, "The Shaded Claw will strike the Clan of the Moon. Only the Wild Moon can stop the Shaded Claw's infinite eclipse."
Wild processed this and asked, "So it's about me and some other cat?"
Gloomberry nodded.

Deerlie
October 7th, 2017, 06:38 PM
When the two entered the medicine den, Gloomberry turned around to face Wild and meowed in a quiet voice, "The Shaded Claw will strike the Clan of the Moon. Only the Wild Moon can stop the Shaded Claw's infinite eclipse."
Wild processed this and asked, "So it's about me and some other cat?"
Gloomberry nodded.
Moonstar had padded in while Gloomberry was talking about the prophecy. " Sounds like three cats, from this clan." She said, sitting down. SHe curled her tail around her paws.

Wildy~ =3
October 8th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Moonstar had padded in while Gloomberry was talking about the prophecy. " Sounds like three cats, from this clan." She said, sitting down. SHe curled her tail around her paws.
Wild looked at Moonstar. "Well, Clan of the Moon must mean this Clan," she began. "And Wild Moon means me, I think. But who's Shaded Claw?"
Gloomberry stayed silent, unsure of how Moonstar would've reacted if she said it was Shadeclaw.

Deerlie
October 8th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Wild looked at Moonstar. "Well, Clan of the Moon must mean this Clan," she began. "And Wild Moon means me, I think. But who's Shaded Claw?"
Gloomberry stayed silent, unsure of how Moonstar would've reacted if she said it was Shadeclaw.
"Any idea Gloomberry?" She asked. "Tell me the truth, do you know? "
The Shaded Claw, sounds like Shadeclaw.. Maybe she is to destroy this clan... The cat had thought.

Wildy~ =3
October 8th, 2017, 06:32 PM
"Any idea Gloomberry?" She asked. "Tell me the truth, do you know? "
The Shaded Claw, sounds like Shadeclaw.. Maybe she is to destroy this clan... The cat had thought.
"... It's probably Shadeclaw," Gloomberry replied hesitantly.

Deerlie
October 8th, 2017, 07:55 PM
"... It's probably Shadeclaw," Gloomberry replied hesitantly.
She nodded. "Thats what im thinking, Should I exile her?" She asked, her mund over flowing with questions.

Wildy~ =3
October 9th, 2017, 05:01 PM
She nodded. "Thats what im thinking, Should I exile her?" She asked, her mund over flowing with questions.
"But what if it's not Shadeclaw? What if it's a different cat?" Gloomberry meowed in reply.
"I think we should wait and see if Shadeclaw does anything," Wild mewed. "Because, if it isn't Shadeclaw and we exile her for something that'll happen, but it could possibly be some other cat, she may side with that cat and then we'd have even more trouble."
(Meanwhile...)
"You understand the plan, right?"
"... Yes."
"Good."
"But why do you want me to do this?"
"That's a secret."
"Please tell me."
"No. Unless you want your ears shredded.
"..... Fine. But if I start to dislike this plan, then I'll stop."
"I don't think you want your muzzle slashed, either."
"Fine!"
"Good. Time for you to wake up then."

Deerlie
October 9th, 2017, 09:32 PM
"But what if it's not Shadeclaw? What if it's a different cat?" Gloomberry meowed in reply.
"I think we should wait and see if Shadeclaw does anything," Wild mewed. "Because, if it isn't Shadeclaw and we exile her for something that'll happen, but it could possibly be some other cat, she may side with that cat and then we'd have even more trouble."
(Meanwhile...)
"You understand the plan, right?"
"... Yes."
"Good."
"But why do you want me to do this?"
"That's a secret."
"Please tell me."
"No. Unless you want your ears shredded.
"..... Fine. But if I start to dislike this plan, then I'll stop."
"I don't think you want your muzzle slashed, either."
"Fine!"
"Good. Time for you to wake up then."
Moonstar nodded. " Ok, I hope your right."

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Moonstar nodded. " Ok, I hope your right."
Wild smiled and opened her mouth to continue, but suddenly...
A cat burst into the camp and collapsed. Her pelt was covered in deep scratches.

Deerlie
October 25th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Wild smiled and opened her mouth to continue, but suddenly...
A cat burst into the camp and collapsed. Her pelt was covered in deep scratches.
Moonstar jumped up. She raced over. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Gloomberry!"

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Moonstar jumped up. She raced over. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Gloomberry!"
"I'm coming!" Gloomberry called back, racing over. "That looks very bad. Moonstar, help me carry her to the medicine den."
Wild couldn't help but stare at the stranger. She seemed familiar in a way.
The stranger was light gray, with long white stripes and a white 'mask'.

Deerlie
October 25th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"I'm coming!" Gloomberry called back, racing over. "That looks very bad. Moonstar, help me carry her to the medicine den."
Wild couldn't help but stare at the stranger. She seemed familiar in a way.
The stranger was light gray, with long white stripes and a white 'mask'.
Moonstar picked her up and put her in the den. "Do what you can." She glanced at the grey she cat. "Who are you?" She asked.

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Moonstar picked her up and put her in the den. "Do what you can." She glanced at the grey she cat. "Who are you?" She asked.
The stranger didn't respond.
Gloomberry grabbed some marigold, cobwebs, poppy seeds, and horsetail. She began applying all but the poppy seeds onto the strange cat's wounds. "We're out of horsetail," she murmured, unaware of Wild watching.
The winged she-cat jumped up, meowed, "I'll do it!" and ran off before anycat could stop her.

Deerlie
October 25th, 2017, 08:45 PM
The stranger didn't respond.
Gloomberry grabbed some marigold, cobwebs, poppy seeds, and horsetail. She began applying all but the poppy seeds onto the strange cat's wounds. "We're out of horsetail," she murmured, unaware of Wild watching.
The winged she-cat jumped up, meowed, "I'll do it!" and ran off before anycat could stop her.
"Miss, I need to know your name s I can help you."

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 08:59 PM
"Miss, I need to know your name s I can help you."
"She isn't awake right now," Gloomberry explained.
Meanwhile, as Wild is walking through the forest, she saw something.
Shadeclaw was walking, looking from side to side, as if she was hiding something.

Deerlie
October 25th, 2017, 09:31 PM
"She isn't awake right now," Gloomberry explained.
Meanwhile, as Wild is walking through the forest, she saw something.
Shadeclaw was walking, looking from side to side, as if she was hiding something.
Moonstar sighed. "Call me when she does." She meowed.

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Moonstar sighed. "Call me when she does." She meowed.
Gloomberry nodded, and continued to take care of the she-cat.
Shadeclaw continued walking.
Wild followed, wondering where Shadeclaw was going. And on the way she could look for horsetail!

Deerlie
October 25th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Gloomberry nodded, and continued to take care of the she-cat.
Shadeclaw continued walking.
Wild followed, wondering where Shadeclaw was going. And on the way she could look for horsetail!
gtg}
Moonstar curled up and closed her eyes

Wildy~ =3
November 1st, 2017, 04:59 PM
gtg}
Moonstar curled up and closed her eyes
Shadeclaw stopped. "I know you're there," she growled.
Wild held still.
Shadeclaw turned around, but couldn't see anything. "Good," she whispered under her breath.

Deerlie
November 2nd, 2017, 07:13 AM
Shadeclaw stopped. "I know you're there," she growled.
Wild held still.
Shadeclaw turned around, but couldn't see anything. "Good," she whispered under her breath.
Moonstar had awoken from her sleep, but something was wong. SHe scrbled at the moss, but she couldnt breath. Help!She opened her maw in a silent wail,

Wildy~ =3
November 3rd, 2017, 11:37 AM
Moonstar had awoken from her sleep, but something was wong. SHe scrbled at the moss, but she couldnt breath. Help!She opened her maw in a silent wail,
Gloomberry heard scratching and ran over. "Moonstar! Stay calm! I'll get you some coltsfoot!" she said, running to get said coltsfoot.

Deerlie
November 3rd, 2017, 08:08 PM
Gloomberry heard scratching and ran over. "Moonstar! Stay calm! I'll get you some coltsfoot!" she said, running to get said coltsfoot.
She she cat tried to gasp for her breath, but couldnt find it.

Wildy~ =3
November 4th, 2017, 04:46 PM
She she cat tried to gasp for her breath, but couldnt find it.
(What exactly is wrong with Moonstar? Choking, or just shortness of breath?)
Gloomberry came back with the coltsfoot.

Deerlie
November 4th, 2017, 05:21 PM
(What exactly is wrong with Moonstar? Choking, or just shortness of breath?)
Gloomberry came back with the coltsfoot.
A sickness called.. Yellowcough.}
Moonstar closed her eyes, as the world around her began toturndark.

Wildy~ =3
November 4th, 2017, 05:57 PM
A sickness called.. Yellowcough.}
Moonstar closed her eyes, as the world around her began toturndark.
(Wut)
Gloomberry realized Moonstar was closing her eyes and said, "Moonstar!
Hang in there!"

Deerlie
November 5th, 2017, 06:06 AM
(Wut)
Gloomberry realized Moonstar was closing her eyes and said, "Moonstar!
Hang in there!"
She heard Gloomberry's voice and whispered, "It will be ok.."

Wildy~ =3
November 5th, 2017, 09:48 AM
She heard Gloomberry's voice and whispered, "It will be ok.."
Gloomberry didn't calm down much. She had never seen something like this. "Here, have this," she said, giving the coltsfoot to Moonstar.

Deerlie
November 5th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Gloomberry didn't calm down much. She had never seen something like this. "Here, have this," she said, giving the coltsfoot to Moonstar.
Moonstar chewed it, and her breath caught back up. She drew in a sharpbreath.

Wildy~ =3
November 6th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Moonstar chewed it, and her breath caught back up. She drew in a sharpbreath.
Gloomberry sighed with relief.

Deerlie
November 6th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Gloomberry sighed with relief.
Hey.. Sad news... I might close this chat up... ;-;}

Moonstar nodded to her, closing her eyes, falling asleep.

Spooky-Flameleaf

Dontforget GreyXMoon
^^

Tundra
November 7th, 2017, 07:43 AM
[Why are you gonna close this?]

Greywing woke in the warriors den. Moonstar was gone. The tom streatched and entered the clearing. “Moonstar?” He meowed.

Wildy~ =3
November 11th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Hey.. Sad news... I might close this chat up... ;-;}

Moonstar nodded to her, closing her eyes, falling asleep.

Spooky-Flameleaf

Dontforget GreyXMoon
^^
Gloomberry smiled and went back to her den.

Deerlie
November 11th, 2017, 05:49 PM
[Why are you gonna close this?]

Greywing woke in the warriors den. Moonstar was gone. The tom streatched and entered the clearing. “Moonstar?” He meowed.
Because.. I have to many thing going on... }

As greywing spoke. Moonstar awoke. "In here. " She called. She groomed her fur. I need to tell him I love him...

Tundra
November 11th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Greywing turned and ran toward the den. He darted inside and stopped as he reached Moonstar.
"Moonstar!" He mewed.
"What happened?"

Deerlie
November 15th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Greywing turned and ran toward the den. He darted inside and stopped as he reached Moonstar.
"Moonstar!" He mewed.
"What happened?"
"Just short breath." She meowed. "Im getting old... I wish I could stay here..." She sighed.

Wildy~ =3
December 1st, 2017, 11:49 AM
(bump)

Deerlie
December 9th, 2017, 07:50 AM
(bump)
Bumpity bump! Wanna rp?)