PDA

View Full Version : Future of the Edge(HTTYD RP) Applications ~OPEN~

Birdsong374
June 20th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Welcome
to
Future of the Edge
A How to Train Your Dragon roleplay!

This Roleplay is based in the future from both movies(and TV series'), and follows the adventures and training of young viking dragon riders on an island outpost called Dragons Edge. Each viking is given their own hut, and personal space on the island, but they all come together to explore, train and defend.
Though the whole outpost is run by all it's members, one person oversee's and leads patrols. Votes are taken to make every decision. (my character will hold this position, since it's my thread :p ))

~Application~
Username:
Character name:
Appearance(photo):
Appearance(written, required):
Personality:
Dragon's species:
Dragon's name:
Dragon's appearance:
RP sample(required):
Other:

~Once 3 members are accepted, a roleplay/allegiance thread will be created. No Roleplay before that, please~

Birdsong374
June 20th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Here's my App for example:

~Application~
Username: Birdsong374
Character name: Arrow Astrid Haddock
Appearance(photo):
https://imagesw.pizap.com/100000865185667pizapw1498013457.jpg
Appearance(written, required): Slim viking girl with delicate facial features, brown hair, and green eyes.
Personality: Much like her father, Arrow always wants to explore and learn more about dragons. She has a kind heart, and intelligent with an untamed spirit.
Dragon speicies: Stormcutter
Dragon's name: Windcall
Dragon's appearance:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/howtotrainyourdragon/images/e/ec/Stormcutter.png/revision/latest?cb=20140928163959
RP sample(required): NOPE LOL
Other: Hiccup and Astrid's daughter.

Birdsong374
June 21st, 2017, 02:01 PM
~BUMP~

vellichor
June 21st, 2017, 02:05 PM
Can I be a dragon?)

Birdsong374
June 21st, 2017, 02:12 PM
Can I be a dragon?)
Sure! Naturally you would rp your viking and your dragon, but you can just be a wild dragon that we encounter and try to train.

vellichor
June 21st, 2017, 02:27 PM
Sure! Naturally you would rp your viking and your dragon, but you can just be a wild dragon that we encounter and try to train.

(K, thanks!)

Character name: Shadow

Appearance(photo): Can't find one...

Appearance(written, required): Build of a Night Fury, Four wings, darker coloring (dark brown with black paws? feet? talons? whatever, to be exact), icy blue eyes, shoots plasma bolts

Personality: Tbrp?

Dragon's species: Night-Cutter (Night Fury and Starmcutter)

Dragon's name:

Dragon's appearance:

RP sample(required): Coming

Other:

Birdsong374
July 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
~SAD BUMP~
no one interested? I'll take the thread down soon then

Hopekit
July 12th, 2017, 07:28 PM
~SAD BUMP~
no one interested? I'll take the thread down soon then

WAITTT

Birdsong374
July 12th, 2017, 07:34 PM
lol you wanna apply? I figured I'd give it the rest of the day before i took it down, but if you're interested!!??

rubinaito
July 12th, 2017, 08:23 PM
I'm working on several forms, so things are slow.

wickedvirtues
July 12th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Username: CandyFlossCat
Character name: Blu (Bluestripe)
Appearance(photo): Click (http://img07.deviantart.net/b182/i/2015/121/2/1/night_fury_in_the_rain_by_fyre_dragon-d2qtg8w.jpg)
Appearance(written, required): A small Night Fury with blue stripes on her face, legs, and tail. Blue on her little tail-thingy and wings in different patterns.
Personality: Secretive, suspicious of new people, sweet, a bit lazy (sort of cat-like)
RP sample(required): Lynxkit had been peacefully sleeping in her nest when the sound of tearing dirt and plants awoken the kit. She turned to see another kit by the name of... Timberkit? She tried to get more sleep, but Lynxkit found it impossible. Grumbling, she sat up and watched Timberkit continue to dig. Curling her tail around herself, Lynxkit how she was going to approach this odd situation. Why was she digging in the first place? Lynxkit honestly didn't know, though she did want to. Her ears swiveled forwards slightly, catching the same noises of tearing and plants being ripped from the earth. The scent of dirt and grass entered her nose as she stood.
Other: I may make more characters later, she's wild and someone can tame her!

cute skeleton
July 12th, 2017, 08:34 PM
forms coming just need time to make it

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 12th, 2017, 08:42 PM
I'm applying soon! if i could find species i like besides night fury's... Lol

cute skeleton
July 12th, 2017, 08:50 PM

that is me when I try to find a dragon for aslinn

Webpaw All The Way~
July 12th, 2017, 08:52 PM
(I'll join soon! )

cute skeleton
July 12th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Username: river of roses
Character name: aislinn
Appearance(photo): http://i.gyazo.com/bdca2ff67a76c71d38170a1faecf2a4f.png
Appearance(written, required): small girl with brown hair, blue eyes and a green mark that's on her right cheeck
Personality: tbrp?
Dragon's species: deadly nadder
Dragon's name: rain
Dragon's appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/riseofberk/images/0/01/Bork_Week_Nadder_-_NBG.png/revision/latest?cb=20141128151125
RP sample(required): sparrow looked down at the kit with warm eyes, "follow me i want to show you something" he said padding into he bushes looking behind him a couple of times making sure the kit was following. after a while of walking he soon stopped by a tall tree and looked back at her "can you climb?" he asked, "i think so" she answered and soon sparrow was climbing the tree the kit following after him struggling a tiny bit. sparrow looked down below him once he got to the top and grabbed the kits scruffy, when he was able to reach it without falling off, and pulled her up "look around and tell me what you see" she nodded looking around them with round eyes. he purred when she didnt come up with words then wrapped his tail around her looking out infront of them at the land scape. "sparrow where are you?" yowled a voice from below he reconized the voice as his brothers and told her to stay there and wait for him then he climbed down and once he got to a branch low enough to the growned that he can jump from, he jumped down infront of him "hello brother" he said with a purr. (normally don't right that long though)
Other: she is an orphan if that is ok

Webpaw All The Way~
July 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
(Doing a dragon cause I LOVE SKRILLS

IDK WHY)

Username: Webpaw & Co
Character name: Dawn (Often called "sword")
Appearance(photo): http://imgur.com/mHfKf9F
Appearance(written, required): all black with a stripe of purple on her back and a stripe of teal on her underbelly
Personality: Caring, rough, curious, can get nervous
Dragon's species: Skrill
RP sample(required): She let her hair down, letting it fall under the length of her shoulder. "Its been too long." She said, sighing. The ocean breeze blew in her face, making her hair separate and her face tighten. "God, why the heck am I just standing here near toxic water." She yelled, obviously confused.
Other: nah
shes wild but easily tamable.

She's called sword because her lightning is rumored to hurt "Like a sword piercing through your chest."

Birdsong374
July 13th, 2017, 01:18 PM
I'm working on several forms, so things are slow.
YAY!!! Sounds good!

Username: CandyFlossCat
Character name: Blu (Bluestripe)
Appearance(photo): Click (http://img07.deviantart.net/b182/i/2015/121/2/1/night_fury_in_the_rain_by_fyre_dragon-d2qtg8w.jpg)
Appearance(written, required): A small Night Fury with blue stripes on her face, legs, and tail. Blue on her little tail-thingy and wings in different patterns.
Personality: Secretive, suspicious of new people, sweet, a bit lazy (sort of cat-like)
RP sample(required): Lynxkit had been peacefully sleeping in her nest when the sound of tearing dirt and plants awoken the kit. She turned to see another kit by the name of... Timberkit? She tried to get more sleep, but Lynxkit found it impossible. Grumbling, she sat up and watched Timberkit continue to dig. Curling her tail around herself, Lynxkit how she was going to approach this odd situation. Why was she digging in the first place? Lynxkit honestly didn't know, though she did want to. Her ears swiveled forwards slightly, catching the same noises of tearing and plants being ripped from the earth. The scent of dirt and grass entered her nose as she stood.
Other: I may make more characters later, she's wild and someone can tame her!
Sounds good!!! ACCPETED!

forms coming just need time to make it
okay :3

Lol it's a tough chose, I know!

that is me when I try to find a dragon for aslinn
lol you'll find one.

(I'll join soon! )
yay!!!

Username: river of roses
Character name: aislinn
Appearance(photo): http://i.gyazo.com/bdca2ff67a76c71d38170a1faecf2a4f.png
Appearance(written, required): small girl with brown hair, blue eyes and a green mark that's on her right cheeck
Personality: tbrp?
Dragon's species: deadly nadder
Dragon's name: rain
Dragon's appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/riseofberk/images/0/01/Bork_Week_Nadder_-_NBG.png/revision/latest?cb=20141128151125
RP sample(required): sparrow looked down at the kit with warm eyes, "follow me i want to show you something" he said padding into he bushes looking behind him a couple of times making sure the kit was following. after a while of walking he soon stopped by a tall tree and looked back at her "can you climb?" he asked, "i think so" she answered and soon sparrow was climbing the tree the kit following after him struggling a tiny bit. sparrow looked down below him once he got to the top and grabbed the kits scruffy, when he was able to reach it without falling off, and pulled her up "look around and tell me what you see" she nodded looking around them with round eyes. he purred when she didnt come up with words then wrapped his tail around her looking out infront of them at the land scape. "sparrow where are you?" yowled a voice from below he reconized the voice as his brothers and told her to stay there and wait for him then he climbed down and once he got to a branch low enough to the growned that he can jump from, he jumped down infront of him "hello brother" he said with a purr. (normally don't right that long though)
Other: she is an orphan if that is ok
ACCEPTED!

(Doing a dragon cause I LOVE SKRILLS

IDK WHY)

Username: Webpaw & Co
Character name: Dawn (Often called "sword")
Appearance(photo): http://imgur.com/mHfKf9F
Appearance(written, required): all black with a stripe of purple on her back and a stripe of teal on her underbelly
Personality: Caring, rough, curious, can get nervous
Dragon's species: Skrill
RP sample(required): She let her hair down, letting it fall under the length of her shoulder. "Its been too long." She said, sighing. The ocean breeze blew in her face, making her hair separate and her face tighten. "God, why the heck am I just standing here near toxic water." She yelled, obviously confused.
Other: nah
shes wild but easily tamable.

She's called sword because her lightning is rumored to hurt "Like a sword piercing through your chest."
ACCEPTED!

I'll add a RP thread tomorrow morning guys!!