PDA

View Full Version : When You Feel my Heat, Look into my Eyes, Its Where my Demons Hide~

Teggy
June 20th, 2017, 09:06 PM
In this sad and lonely world, what is the darkness behind it all?
You hear poeple from the good side say their going to win this war...
But to the Dark side, the Good side is bad.
What does that lead to?

In the world of Elsguard there is a war brewing with two leaders.
The rulers of Capricorn,
and Rulers of Ashvale.
But underneath all this war, is something darker...
Much darker...
This darkness is Hell himself.
He controls it all...
But when a human girl falls into this world and is told she is part of a prophecy.
So her and 3 others search out the magical objects called the Objects of Elimination.
Here is where our story ends... You see there isnt anymore written, for its up to you on how it ends.

People who may be interested
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye
Wyldfire
Rubinaito

Roles:
Ruler of Capricorn
Ruler of Ashvale
That human girl: not open
Hero 1: Skye
hero 2: Rubinaito
hero 3: Wyldfire
Dat evil dude: Sasukewolf (madness)
Normal people

Form:
Name
personality
love interest

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 09:13 PM
*Shoves Peter in* All his information is on my character website. I updated it :3)

wren
June 20th, 2017, 11:26 PM
*Sits in thread*

Cool. I love that song

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 21st, 2017, 12:07 AM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Real form: http://68.media.tumblr.com/3ca88350980daab479137b5fd746fdc2/tumblr_ocrrxetvF71suz9bqo1_1280.png
Fake form: http://pre10.deviantart.net/1c57/th/pre/i/2016/200/5/5/commishzone37_by_sandflake_adoptables-daajfvw.png
In fake form he's blind but in real form he's able to see souls technically blind to the human eye but in demon eyes he sees all.
As fake: he's kind, gentle and sweet everything you'll want in a man especially in a blind one.
As real: ruthless, cold hearted and a extreme trickster the perfect monster that always wears a mask suited for his victory and amusement
Open

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 12:10 AM
Name: Peter Joy Evlain
appearance: Peter is a short, skinny boy, but with some muscle definition. He has a very lean body. Peter has pale, beer green eyes with darker flecks and a yellow highlight, pale skin with faint freckles, and dark brown hair with slightly lighter tips. He normally wears a large, green v-neck sweater with a collared white t-shirt underneath, uncluding some skinny jeans and black converses. He has a beauty mark just below is right eye. (Reference Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/05/f2/b005f200d365a1b12d88d87d3cae61c7.jpg )
personality: Peter is quiet and shy, never really willing to start up a conversation. He gets nervous and starts to stutter, which causes people to walk away. This lowers his confidence, and thus results in a harder life for him. However, once you get to know him, Peter is a sweet and caring guy, with the need to make sure everyone he cares about him to always be happy. He doesn't like crying, but he's quite frail and sensitive, so it comes to him quite often.
love interest: Open! He's gay <3

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 07:30 PM
Fang is my hero dude.