PDA

View Full Version : The truth

~Vixen~
June 19th, 2017, 01:41 PM
The truth i wish i could tell you. Whats hiding inside. The darkness of mind. Dont push it to come out it will come in time. The darkness of my mind..... Where i truly lie... Im not who you think i am.... But that doesnt matter right about now. You've fallen into my trap... there no way out no where to run. i was once like you afraid of myself.... dont you want them to fear dont you want to take control? Sucked into the darkness to travel through a vortex... No choice no way to get your way.... I wish i could just break free...

Ok so that was a bit confusing but heres the main idea... This kids.. teenagers they were the first to get it.. Whats it? The mind curse everyone calls it.... Satan, the devil, lucifer twhatever you want to call the dang dude chooses the first 5 as his most powerful they are the ones who got it first you are basically a demon but the thing is you live a normal live while working for satan... What most dont know is that he is making you get your hands dirty be his slaves and make his undead army you travel through body and mind to the underworld..... The undead is rising and the demons are both good and bad.... Torn between which side to fight onou have to pick... Dont let your mind travel.. stay focused.... theres more than just darkness ahead.. Or you will turn to your demon self and turn those around you over to satan or turn them to a demon and one more thing dont fall in love.. it doesnt end well. Targets are who Satan wants he thinks they would be good for him as a slave.

What side are you on? Good with Heaven? or bad with Hell?

Gosh i dont think i have ever written so much in my entire time on WCO well i sure hope people join.. SO here are the things that we have
The teenagers ( the origonals 5 the most powerful ) Sasha open open open open
Targets ( up to 10 )
The other demons open
Satan dude me
People that work with satan open
God/Gods open
Highschoolers open
Townsfolk open
Any supernaterual creature open

Im not strict on what super natueral creature you are

Form!
Name
Looks (main/human)
Looks ( Other forms)
Personality
What are you?
Good or bad?
Rank
Love intrest
Other/questions

Well please join im satan and a teenager

~Vixen~
June 20th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Bump?)

Tundra
June 21st, 2017, 03:02 AM
This thread is so lonely...
Name: Kristina
Looks: (human) http://rs1088.pbsrc.com/albums/i334/AretsuMurakami/kristinapic.gif~c200
Looks: (other forms) dunno?
Personality: TBRP?
What are you: Dunno...?
Good or bad: Good
Love intrest: No one
Other: I don't really understand this...
Questions: None

~Vixen~
June 21st, 2017, 08:43 AM
This thread is so lonely...
Name: Kristina
Looks: (human) http://rs1088.pbsrc.com/albums/i334/AretsuMurakami/kristinapic.gif~c200
Looks: (other forms) dunno?
Personality: TBRP?
What are you: Dunno...?
Good or bad: Good
Love intrest: No one
Other: I don't really understand this...
Questions: None

i know, But accepted. What dont you understand, There is a war going on between Heaven and Hell and earth is in the middle of it so satan is trying to get the mortals on his side because he is losing to heaven )

wickedvirtues
June 21st, 2017, 08:47 AM
I'll make a form when I get back :bunny::happycat:

Darky
June 21st, 2017, 08:47 AM
This could be teenager Satan.
Click link (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR3WVUoMUq2Sxv1a3KqZhf62EM6hn4i NxicXK2nwk6HtUFIIX3)

Tundra
June 21st, 2017, 01:41 PM
Oh. I'm so stupid

~Vixen~
June 21st, 2017, 03:04 PM
I'll make a form when I get back :bunny::happycat:

alright

~Vixen~
June 21st, 2017, 03:04 PM
Oh. I'm so stupid

don't worry its fine. it is kinda confusing so I know you actually read it, thanks for asking!)