PDA

View Full Version : Into the Woods (Wolf Rp)

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 09:12 PM
People who may be interested
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye
Raine
Rubinaito

The forest is a place where people go to find 'adventure'.
But deep in these woods you'll find adventure...
But something else as well...
This 'thing' is what mortals call Werewolves, but they prefer to be called a Wolf.
But they live in these woods.
Protected by yours truly...
Actually my Grandma, which we all just call Granny or Grams.
But this is a simple pack...
Where peaceful, kind, loving...
But little did I, or anyone else for that matter...
Have a clue about the darkness that was coming...
Untill it was to late...

Ranks:
Alpha (only accepting 1):{Not Open} Leader of the pack and is not often challenged. They are normaly the largest and most strongest of them all.
Beta (Only 1): { Not Open} The Alphas right hand man. Is highly respected and fills in for the Alpha in there absence.
Gamma (1): {not open} I have changed this abit to fit the rp. This person is the lady know as Granny or Grams. She is highly respected in the pack and gives wisdom and prophecys. Those who are to be the Gamma are those of blood. Only straight decendents of the Gamma are chosen, though they skip one generation. Meaning the grandparents successer is their grand child. Though if something to happen the child of the Gamma are to take charge. They cannot shift into a wolf with the 'ancestors' permission.
Delta (1): Is the beta's beta. In charge when beta is filling in or beta isnt there.
Gamna's Apprentice (1): {Not open} Is the Gamma's grandchild and successer.
Omega (Unlimited): The hunters and fighters. They are the lowest of them all.
Mothers/Pups (Unlimited): You know what these ares -_-

Form:
Name:
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms):
Personality:
Mate?:
Other:
Questions?:

wren
June 18th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Name: Kaito // Capris
Rank: Omega // Alpha unless sasuke wants it than I'll take beta
Appearance: http://img03.deviantart.net/d3d3/i/2013/095/3/a/kaito___wolf_and_human_form_by_lumpadoodle-d60jbli.png // to be added
Personality: Tbrp // Stoic, cold, silent
Mate?: open. Sasuke? // Not looking
Other: I want capris to be alpha unless sasuke wants it than he can beta!
Questions?:

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 09:19 PM
*Reserving Beta
**Making forms

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Name: Tepin // Capris
Rank: Omega // Alpha unless sasuke wants it than I'll take beta
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): to be added
Personality: Tbrp // Stoic, cold, silent
Mate?: open. Sasuke? // Not looking
Other: I want capris to be alpha unless sasuke wants it than he can beta!
Questions?:
I think ill just let Capris be alpha. Sasuke can be Beta. Unless you really want Sasuke as Alpha o.O and u and Rubin beta if so. )

wren
June 18th, 2017, 09:23 PM
I think ill just let Capris be alpha. Sasuke can be Beta. Unless you really want Sasuke as Alpha o.O and u and Rubin beta if so. )

As long as capris is beta or alpha I'm good!

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Name: Fang
Appearance: Wolf (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/79/07/fa/7907fa1581dca8f5f8b25c394a940dbf.jpg) {} Human (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/1b/d9/bd1bd9d66873c7c5a9b1b100695de5a0.jpg) As a wolf, Fang is massive, almost as big as a human when standing on all fours. Strong and fierce, Fang commands the attention of others by simply looking at them. Fang is ready to do anything for his alpha, even die for them. He is missing his left eye. As a human, Fang is also tall and strong, missing his left eye as well.
Personality: Loyal and fierce, yet fatherly and stern.
Mate?: Open.
Other: Nope.
Questions?: None.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Name: Granny or Grams // Calinetta prefers to be called Calia
Appearance: Is a bent over old lady with long grey hair. She has bright grey eyes. She has a deep tan skin and alot of wrinkles.// Has long black hair that is often in a side braid with beads braided in it. She has the same grey eyes as her Grandma but there lighter. She stands at 5.4 and is rather small.
Personality: Is veryyyy wise and calm. She is respected by all. But she has a stern side, she is not afraid to whoop a kids ass with her trusty dust broom. // Isnt as wise as her grandma but is still very wise. She is very sarcastic and tends to back talk the higher ups. Doesnt take orders real well either. Short tempered and can be really nice.
Mate: He is dead // Raine I know Capris isnt looking, but can Calia just like him? If not its fine

wren
June 18th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Name: Granny or Grams // Calinetta prefers to be called Calia
Appearance: Is a bent over old lady with long grey hair. She has bright grey eyes. She has a deep tan skin and alot of wrinkles.// Has long black hair that is often in a side braid with beads braided in it. She has the same grey eyes as her Grandma but there lighter. She stands at 5.4 and is rather small.
Personality: Is veryyyy wise and calm. She is respected by all. But she has a stern side, she is not afraid to whoop a kids ass with her trusty dust broom. // Isnt as wise as her grandma but is still very wise. She is very sarcastic and tends to back talk the higher ups. Doesnt take orders real well either. Short tempered and can be really nice.
Mate: He is dead // Raine I know Capris isnt looking, but can Calia just like him? If not its fine

We shall see. It depends how the roleplay goes.
I may just see who fits him best when we start interacting them.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Name: Fang
Appearance: Wolf (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/79/07/fa/7907fa1581dca8f5f8b25c394a940dbf.jpg) {} Human (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/1b/d9/bd1bd9d66873c7c5a9b1b100695de5a0.jpg) As a wolf, Fang is massive, almost as big as a human when standing on all fours. Strong and fierce, Fang commands the attention of others by simply looking at them. Fang is ready to do anything for his alpha, even die for them. He is missing his left eye. As a human, Fang is also tall and strong, missing his left eye as well.
Personality: Loyal and fierce, yet fatherly and stern.
Mate?: Open.
Other: Nope.
Questions?: None.
There seems to be a slight issue with the beta rank right now. Trying to figure it out. You know what u can Beta and Raine can be Alpha)

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 09:36 PM
We shall see. It depends how the roleplay goes.
I may just see who fits him best when we start interacting them.
Can she still like him, he doesn't have to like her back? Anyways your alpha, and rubinaito's charrie is beta.)

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 09:49 PM
[Lets start this, im eager.)
Calia was helping her grandma get some fire wood. Most of the time the others kept cozy without fire, but being human didnt give the gift of fur. So fire wood was important. Calia carried most of it cause her Grandma was far to old to do such. The old lady was bent over on her walking stick waddleing across the forest floor. The wind picked up and she sighed.
''You here that Calinetta... That is our ancestors. They seemed destressed... For what reason, I dont know...'' Grams said. Calia hadnt heard a thing, for she hasnt been gifted with the power of the Gamma yet.
''I see... Perhaps they shall contact you in dreams.'' Calia said softly.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Can she still like him, he doesn't have to like her back? Anyways your alpha, and rubinaito's charrie is beta.)

Yeah. That's fine.
She hasta be tough to deal with his shootdowns.

Can we start and fill in sasuke and Skye?

Rubinaito

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Peter shall be Omega! I'll be making a form soon! XD)

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Yeah. That's fine.
She hasta be tough to deal with his shootdowns.

Can we start and fill in sasuke and Skye?

Rubinaito
Ye,
She gets hit on the head by her grandmas cane when she does something stupid. I think she gots this :3
Careful with them grannys. They'll smack you if you cut in line for bingo, they really do. My friends mom works at a retirement home and saw it with her own eyed XD Granny will hit Capris on the head if he is a bad boy :3 )

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Name: Peter Joy Evlain
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): As a wolf, Peter is a very dark brown color with vibrant green eyes. || Human: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/05/f2/b005f200d365a1b12d88d87d3cae61c7.jpg
Personality: Typical Peter <3
Mate?: Open!! :3
Other: Nope
Questions?: Nada

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Name: Peter Joy Evlain
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): As a wolf, Peter is a very dark brown color with vibrant green eyes. || Human: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/05/f2/b005f200d365a1b12d88d87d3cae61c7.jpg
Personality: Typical Peter <3
Mate?: Open!! :3
Other: Nope
Questions?: Nada
Fang: *snatches Peter* Mine!

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Fang: *snatches Peter* Mine!

XD Oh lord Peter's in trouble)

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Fang let out a yawn as he walked through camp, stretching. His powerful muscles contracted briefly before he put his arms down, looking around the camp. Currently he had nothing to do, and that made him a little antsy.

-changed the age to 23-

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 10:06 PM
alright get rping yall)

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Peter sat down on the ground, making another flower crown for himself. He enjoyed making flower crowns, mainly because they were pretty and it helped calm him down when he was sad. Since he was one of the omegas, when any male rank above him entered heat, it was a whole 'nother story. Peter tried avoiding them as much as possible by going to town, or visiting the lake and listening to the water lap against the sand. Peter brushed some dark locks out of his eyes and set the flower crown atop his head, smiling softly in happiness. Smoothing out his shirt, he looked around the camp and tried to find something else to do.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 10:15 PM
The two walked back into the camp with Calia's Grandma telling her about some story. Calia listened to her grandma, but her mind was set elsewhere. She felt like something bad was coming. She couldn't tell her grandma without listening to a whole boring story, but something was off.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Peter sat down on the ground, making another flower crown for himself. He enjoyed making flower crowns, mainly because they were pretty and it helped calm him down when he was sad. Since he was one of the omegas, when any male rank above him entered heat, it was a whole 'nother story. Peter tried avoiding them as much as possible by going to town, or visiting the lake and listening to the water lap against the sand. Peter brushed some dark locks out of his eyes and set the flower crown atop his head, smiling softly in happiness. Smoothing out his shirt, he looked around the camp and tried to find something else to do.
Walking along Fang paused as he saw Peter walking around the camp. He smiled, putting his hands in his pockets as he watched the younger male wander around. "Hey," He called out to Peter, making his way over. "You doin' okay, Peter?" He asked, looking at him with concern.

vellichor
June 18th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Can I have delta? I'll make a form later)

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Can I have delta? I'll make a form later)
sure

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Walking along Fang paused as he saw Peter walking around the camp. He smiled, putting his hands in his pockets as he watched the younger male wander around. "Hey," He called out to Peter, making his way over. "You doin' okay, Peter?" He asked, looking at him with concern.

Peter's eyes focused on the taller, stronger male, his expression seeming to harden. Peter wasn't the best at conversation, and when he did talk, it was always soft and hesitant. "Y-Yes, I.. I'm fine.." He said gently, looking up at Fang with emerald green eyes. He admired the Beta, but sometimes, it surprised him that he'd even talk to Peter. Peter was an omega, for pete's sake. Nobody ever talked to him!

wren
June 18th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Capris padded throguh camp. His head hung low as he examined the many wolves under his care. Watching them with deadly eyes. He rarely said anything but he certainly said things with his eyes.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Peter's eyes focused on the taller, stronger male, his expression seeming to harden. Peter wasn't the best at conversation, and when he did talk, it was always soft and hesitant. "Y-Yes, I.. I'm fine.." He said gently, looking up at Fang with emerald green eyes. He admired the Beta, but sometimes, it surprised him that he'd even talk to Peter. Peter was an omega, for pete's sake. Nobody ever talked to him!

[ Kaito should be his brother!! ]

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 10:24 PM
[ Kaito should be his brother!! ]

Aw yes!! He could be the overprotective big brother XD)

wren
June 18th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Aw yes!! He could be the overprotective big brother XD)

Yup. When fang and Peter start chatting Kaito is gunna walk up and not care that fang is beta. He's just going to waltz in "yo. That's my brother mate. Dun touch him"

wren
June 18th, 2017, 10:33 PM
The two walked back into the camp with Calia's Grandma telling her about some story. Calia listened to her grandma, but her mind was set elsewhere. She felt like something bad was coming. She couldn't tell her grandma without listening to a whole boring story, but something was off.

Capris approached the "Grandma" he liked to call her and calias. The "grandma" apprentice. He approached. His broad shoulders twisting and shifting as he morphed into man. Falling onto his knees and growing for a moment. Clutching his stomach before standing and approaching the "grandma" and her apprentice. His ice cold glare found calia and stopped there for a moment. Than he sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair. Than he looked at the "grandma" he blinked. "Do you have a cure yet? The pups are getting sick. I don't now what it is" he said b
Gruffly

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:34 PM
"Good." Fang took a seat beside Peter, picking up a flat rock and skipping it across the pond. "It seems like you've been feeling down, lately. Did someone hurt you?" He looked and Peter in concern, ignoring the pond.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 10:38 PM
"Good." Fang took a seat beside Peter, picking up a flat rock and skipping it across the pond. "It seems like you've been feeling down, lately. Did someone hurt you?" He looked and Peter in concern, ignoring the pond.

Kaito rasied his head. He could hear his brother. And fang. He started to trot. Where ever fang was he felt uneasy and tempted to snatch his brother and run. Apparently they were together. It meant nothing good. So once he came over the clear he spotted his brother and fang and his eyes lit up with worry. He sped down the hill and came up next to Peter, "hi!" he blurted out mindlessly

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 10:40 PM

(oop plot idea for Fang and Peter XD Every night Peter leaves the camp to go see a man who hits and abuses Peter, and uses him as his toy. He kisses Peter forcefully, touches him in ways that Peter does NOT like, and uses harsh words against him. Fang could find out now or later I guess X3 And when Fang does find out, all hell breaks loose)

Peter hesitated a moment before shaking his head. "No.. No, nobody is hurting me.." He whispered, pulling his shirt sleeves down a little bit to cover up the knife scars that littered his arms and wrists. He had more on his neck and back, which he kept hidden with his shirt collar. "I'm.. Fine.." He whispered, holding back tears. It hurt Peter to not be able to tell anyone. If he told them about him, He would kill Peter without hesitation. But Peter couldn't take the pain and torture. Hearing his brother, his head snapped up and he smiled softly. "Hello, Kaito.." He said with a gentle smile.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Capris approached the "Grandma" he liked to call her and calias. The "grandma" apprentice. He approached. His broad shoulders twisting and shifting as he morphed into man. Falling onto his knees and growing for a moment. Clutching his stomach before standing and approaching the "grandma" and her apprentice. His ice cold glare found calia and stopped there for a moment. Than he sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair. Than he looked at the "grandma" he blinked. "Do you have a cure yet? The pups are getting sick. I don't now what it is" he said b
Gruffly
Calia looked up at Capris and stood.
''Thats something to ask my Granny about. But wait till she- Well speak of the devil" Calia's grandma came out of the tent and had her eyes fixated on Calia.
''So sorry Capris. But I need to speak with Calia. Also, yes we have found a cure. Its called stop letting them get so fat. The drink to much milk and get fat. Thats whats wrong...'' The old lady said grouchily. She pulled Calia away and may her way to the woods.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Fang raised his eyebrows. "Hello, Kaito." The beta greeted Peters brother, shifting to look at him. "What brings you by?" There was nothing hostile in his voice, simply a genuine concern for Kaito. Despite his intimidating nature, he really did care about his pack members. He hoped nothing was wrong with Kaito and Peter.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Calia looked up at Capris and stood.
''Thats something to ask my Granny about. But wait till she- Well speak of the devil" Calia's grandma came out of the tent and had her eyes fixated on Calia.
''So sorry Capris. But I need to speak with Calia. Also, yes we have found a cure. Its called stop letting them get so fat. The drink to much milk and get fat. Thats whats wrong...'' The old lady said grouchily. She pulled Calia away and may her way to the woods.

Capris clenched his teeth. He forgot how annoying it was to deal with the "grandma" though she was useful and resourceful so he couldn't get rid of her quite yet. Not until calia took her spot. He tensed his muscles and watched as Calia was dragged away. "You sure?" he said hinder his breath. Looking at her with glowing blue eyes,

wren
June 18th, 2017, 10:49 PM
(oop plot idea for Fang and Peter XD Every night Peter leaves the camp to go see a man who hits and abuses Peter, and uses him as his toy. He kisses Peter forcefully, touches him in ways that Peter does NOT like, and uses harsh words against him. Fang could find out now or later I guess X3 And when Fang does find out, all hell breaks loose)

Peter hesitated a moment before shaking his head. "No.. No, nobody is hurting me.." He whispered, pulling his shirt sleeves down a little bit to cover up the knife scars that littered his arms and wrists. He had more on his neck and back, which he kept hidden with his shirt collar. "I'm.. Fine.." He whispered, holding back tears. It hurt Peter to not be able to tell anyone. If he told them about him, He would kill Peter without hesitation. But Peter couldn't take the pain and torture. Hearing his brother, his head snapped up and he smiled softly. "Hello, Kaito.." He said with a gentle smile.
Fang raised his eyebrows. "Hello, Kaito." The beta greeted Peters brother, shifting to look at him. "What brings you by?" There was nothing hostile in his voice, simply a genuine concern for Kaito. Despite his intimidating nature, he really did care about his pack members. He hoped nothing was wrong with Kaito and Peter.

Kaito was panting heavily. Still wolf form befor shifting into man, dropping onto knees and clutching her stomach for a moment before snapping his head back up. "All good" he painted. Brushing his ginger hair away from his face and noticing his brothers discomfort. He knew about the abusive man. He tried to help. It only resulted in a good punch to the nose. He wasn't able to scent after that. That's why he retired to guard rather than Hunter. Nobody but Peter knew. And it ate him up knowing he could do nothing but lie for his brother. He forced a smile. "I was off duty. I was just dropping by to check on my brother" he said putting an arm around him and pulling his shirt up in attempt to help cover it up.

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Kaito was panting heavily. Still wolf form befor shifting into man, dropping onto knees and clutching her stomach for a moment before snapping his head back up. "All good" he painted. Brushing his ginger hair away from his face and noticing his brothers discomfort. He knew about the abusive man. He tried to help. It only resulted in a good punch to the nose. He wasn't able to scent after that. That's why he retired to guard rather than Hunter. Nobody but Peter knew. And it ate him up knowing he could do nothing but lie for his brother. He forced a smile. "I was off duty. I was just dropping by to check on my brother" he said putting an arm around him and pulling his shirt up in attempt to help cover it up.

Peter went quiet. He felt it was his fault for putting this burden on Kaito's shoulders. He felt it was his fault for Kaito losing his ability to smell. Sadness glistened in his eyes and he sent a silent thank you to Kaito for lifting his shirt collar up to conceal his scars. Peter pressed into his sides and looked down at the ground, trying his hardest to not cry.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 10:56 PM
[time for granny to die!)
Calia and her grandma stopped at there normal spot. It overlooked the whole forest, but it was cliff.
''Calia... Im getting to old for all this... Its time I tell you the last thing...'' Grams said looking at the sky. Calia's eyes widened.
''There is a darkness coming... One our ancestors cant comprehend. If something is to happen, no mater what Capris's orders are, you are to take the pack to a house. This house has people there who know what to do...'' she smiled and stood up. Calia followed her grandmas lead and gazed at the sky. Suddenly, there was a small tremor under them. Calia watched as her Grandma went forward towards the edge along with herself. Quickly Calia grabbed both her grandma and the ledge.
''Ahhh!'' Calia yelled out as her arms where pulled.
''Let go Calia...'' her grandma said.
''N-no... Im not ready to be the gamma... Im not ready to loose you...'' Calia cried.
''Calia...''
''Y-yes.''
''When all seems lost and unfair, call to our ancestors with a prayer...'' then her grandma let go. Calia screamed as loud as she could as her grandma plumeted to her death.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Fang studied them, before gently pushing Kaito aside and placing his hands on Peters shoulders. "Peter." His voice was soft. "What's wrong?" His tone was kind but stern, a voice he often used around his little sister, Amelia.

(So, continuation of the plot. The man could be Ross, and after Fang beats him and leaves him to rot, Ross goes and finds Amelia. Kidnapping her, she's forced into an abusive relationship like Peter until she almost dies, which is when Ross figures out that he actually loves her.)

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Fang studied them, before gently pushing Kaito aside and placing his hands on Peters shoulders. "Peter." His voice was soft. "What's wrong?" His tone was kind but stern, a voice he often used around his little sister, Amelia.

(So, continuation of the plot. The man could be Ross, and after Fang beats him and leaves him to rot, Ross goes and finds Amelia. Kidnapping her, she's forced into an abusive relationship like Peter until she almost dies, which is when Ross figures out that he actually loves her.)

Yesssss That's such a good ideaaaa)

Peter looked Fang in the eyes for a moment before a few tears slid down his cheeks. He was completely silent, not wanting to talk. "Nothing.." He whispered, looking away from Fang and sniffling as he wiped away his tears.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Fang considered the situation before him carefully. With a sigh, he lifted his hand and brushed Peter's tears away, before leaning back to give him some space. "Peter, I want you to trust me. If you can't yet, I understand. But if someone is hurting you, they will pay." He stood up. "If you need me, I'll be helping Calia and Gamma out." His voice was level, not betraying any of the disappointment welling up inside of him.

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Fang considered the situation before him carefully. With a sigh, he lifted his hand and brushed Peter's tears away, before leaning back to give him some space. "Peter, I want you to trust me. If you can't yet, I understand. But if someone is hurting you, they will pay." He stood up. "If you need me, I'll be helping Calia and Gamma out." His voice was level, not betraying any of the disappointment welling up inside of him.

Peter winced a bit as Fang brushed his tears away, closing his eyes and shrinking back from fear. Once Fang was finished talking, Peter cracked his eyes open and looked up at him, his expression seeming to soften. "Okay.." He whispered, standing up and standing next to Kaito.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Yesssss That's such a good ideaaaa)

Peter looked Fang in the eyes for a moment before a few tears slid down his cheeks. He was completely silent, not wanting to talk. "Nothing.." He whispered, looking away from Fang and sniffling as he wiped away his tears.

Kaito snatched his brother away from fang and snarled at him, he didn't care wether it not the man he had snarled at was a beta or alpha or fang but he would fight anybody to protect peter. He hugged peter to his chest and barred his teeth at fang. "Get out of here!" he snapped. Shooing him away with an outstretched paw. He wrinkled his nose. "Ypu aren't a part of it, it's not your business, we don't need your help! When will that get into your thick skull" he shouted. Eyes red. He paused when peter stood. Eagerly he copied him. Gripping his shoulder reasuringly. "your going to tell him? Are you actually ready for this?" he cooed. Eyes full of concern.

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Kaito snatched his brother away from fang and snarled at him, he didn't care wether it not the man he had snarled at was a beta or alpha or fang but he would fight anybody to protect peter. He hugged peter to his chest and barred his teeth at fang. "Get out of here!" he snapped. Shooing him away with an outstretched paw. He wrinkled his nose. "Ypu aren't a part of it, it's not your business, we don't need your help! When will that get into your thick skull" he shouted. Eyes red. He paused when peter stood. Eagerly he copied him. Gripping his shoulder reasuringly. "your going to tell him? Are you actually ready for this?" he cooed. Eyes full of concern.

Peter whimpered softly in fear, his body shaking. "I don't know.. I'm scared, Kaito.." He whispered, burying his face in his brother's shirt and crying into it. "He wants to see me again tonight, and I don't want him to hit me.." Peter cried, his tears staining Kaito's shirt.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Fang swallowed, closing his eyes as he stopped. He turned slightly to look at Kaito, trying to figure out how to respond. Anger? Calm fury? Walk away? Punishment? He sighed, and gave Kaito a hard stare. "Please don't forget your place, Kaito." He said calmly. "It's my job as beta to make sure that all of the pack members are safe. If you can't accept that, then fine." His chest tightened, and he turned to walk back to camp.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Calia pulled herself and cried. She was angry... Angry at her weakself... She grabbed a few of the jars laying around and threw that at a tree while screaming. Suddenly, a wave of nausea set over her. Then thats when they all came. She could here them... The voices that her grandma always spoke of. They where calming to listen to, like a lullaby. But things changed. She could feel a danger. The same she had felt before but worse. Its coming...Its coming...Its coming... it yelled out. Calia began running back to camp. She took a wrong turn and tumbled down a small hill getting cuts on her legs and arms and leaves in her now messy hair. Mud streaked her face as she came to a stop right before entering. She hadn't felt the tears till now and the worry it brought. She was the Gamma now... The 3rd most respected person in the pack. As fun as it seemed, there was always the catch... She had more responsiblity... She walked into the camp and all eyes fell on her muddy-messy-teary-eyes form as she stared back.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 11:24 PM
"Calia!" Fang rushed over. "What's wrong?"

(It's weird, but the scene where Kaito yelled at Fang gave me an idea. Fang is sensitive, even though he hides it, and is really unsure about his position as beta. So when people yell at him, he's typically going to lash out.)

wren
June 18th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Peter whimpered softly in fear, his body shaking. "I don't know.. I'm scared, Kaito.." He whispered, burying his face in his brother's shirt and crying into it. "He wants to see me again tonight, and I don't want him to hit me.." Peter cried, his tears staining Kaito's shirt.
Fang swallowed, closing his eyes as he stopped. He turned slightly to look at Kaito, trying to figure out how to respond. Anger? Calm fury? Walk away? Punishment? He sighed, and gave Kaito a hard stare. "Please don't forget your place, Kaito." He said calmly. "It's my job as beta to make sure that all of the pack members are safe. If you can't accept that, then fine." His chest tightened, and he turned to walk back to camp.

"It's my blood over my alliance, Fang" came his simple retort. He than put on a blank fave and put his chin on his younger brothers forehead. "I won't let him... I promise" he says looking into the sky. Ross was mad, but Kaito was madder when it came to his brother. Even if Ross took something else away from him, like his sight or his hearing. He would never stop protecting peter.

Capris still in man form was looking down the hill. His face stone cold as he examined his beta and two omegas. He swallowed hard and pulled back the hair draped over his face. His stoic pale eyes studying the beta as he approached. He nodded a simple greeting. "What's wrong with them?" he gestured a finger at Kaito and peter suspiciously. Than fang ran away. He was astounded by the act of disobedience. Especially from his own beta. When he turned to call him back over he spotted Calia. His eyes softened a tad but still looking like a stone cut out he approached. He examined the trainee closely. They didn't seem like organized cuts which meant she hadn't been attacked. And by the mud smeared body it didn't really smell like she had been attacked by anything but the ground.
Rubinaito Integrity

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Fang spun around. "Personal problems. And don't you even think about questioning them about it, Capris." Fang said darkly. His eyes flashed, before he looked back at Calia.

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 11:29 PM
"It's my blood over my alliance, Fang" came his simple retort. He than put on a blank fave and put his chin on his younger brothers forehead. "I won't let him... I promise" he says looking into the sky. Ross was mad, but Kaito was madder when it came to his brother. Even if Ross took something else away from him, like his sight or his hearing. He would never stop protecting peter.

Capris still in man form was looking down the hill. His face stone cold as he examined his beta and two omegas. He swallowed hard and pulled back the hair draped over his face. His stoic pale eyes studying the beta as he approached. He nodded a simple greeting. "What's wrong with them?" he gestured a finger at Kaito and peter suspiciously.

Peter continued crying into his brother's shirt for a few more minutes before he slowly pulled away. "I.. I have to go to the bathroom, Kaito.. You can go back to camp, I'll see you there later.." He said softly, wiping away his tears before he turned and ran off into the woods, disappearing without a trace.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Calia took in a shacky breath.
''S-shes... G-gone... Fang she's dead...'' Calia cried out falling to her knees.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Peter continued crying into his brother's shirt for a few more minutes before he slowly pulled away. "I.. I have to go to the bathroom, Kaito.. You can go back to camp, I'll see you there later.." He said softly, wiping away his tears before he turned and ran off into the woods, disappearing without a trace.
Kaito knew it was useless to argue. He reached out a hand but he was long gone. He couldn't even follow him If he tried. This was the downfall of the loss of his scent glands. He sighed deeply

wren
June 18th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Fang spun around. "Personal problems. And don't you even think about questioning them about it, Capris." Fang said darkly. His eyes flashed, before he looked back at Calia.
Calia took in a shacky breath.
''S-shes... G-gone... Fang she's dead...'' Calia cried out falling to her knees.
How dare everyone treat him with disrespect? What was this lunacy? He bared his teeth but came to calias side. Putting a hand on her shoulder as support. But when she said dead he was the one he needed support. His lack of emotions didn't mean he didn't care it just meant he was more stoic about it, the news hurt him just as bad but it didn't effect him on the outside. "who? What happened?"
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6503446047_27a8f1bfde_o.jpg

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Fang saw Peter. "Kaito, take care of Calia." He ordered, before shifting into a wolf and breaking into a sprint after Peter.

Amelia came forward, hugging Calia.

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Rounding a corner, Peter sat down on a tree stump and quietly waited on Ross, his heart beating quickly the entire time. As Ross stepped out of the shadows, carrying a knife, Peter felt his blood chill as his body stiffened. Ross smirked and twirled the knife around in his fingers before he hit Peter across the face, leaving a large blue, purple and black bruise around his left eye. Yelping in pain, Peter hit the ground and some more tears slid down his cheeks. "After all this time, Peter, you're still so weak..? You cry so easily, love.." He cooed, tracing the knife down the side of his face. Pulling away, Ross picked Peter up and shoved him up against a tree, yanking his shirt off of him and sliding his hand along Peter's chest. Whimpering, Peter looked away, feeling the sharp knife suddenly sink into his stomach, making him scream in agony and fall to the ground. Blood spurted from his wound and pooled around him as Ross simply laughed, reaching down and yanking the knife back out. Peter cried out in more pain, the wound opening some more and bleeding out. Peter's vision began darkening, and he was having trouble breathing. All he could hear was faint laughter, and all he could see was the blurry forms of the tops of the trees as he stared up at the sky.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 11:39 PM
''W-we were at our usual spot... She was talking to me... She-she stood up and there w-was a shake in t-the ground... We went forward and I grabbed her... But she... She told me to l-let go...But she... She let g-go...'' Calia cried.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Fang saw Peter. "Kaito, take care of Calia." He ordered, before shifting into a wolf and breaking into a sprint after Peter.

Amelia came forward, hugging Calia.
Rounding a corner, Peter sat down on a tree stump and quietly waited on Ross, his heart beating quickly the entire time. As Ross stepped out of the shadows, carrying a knife, Peter felt his blood chill as his body stiffened. Ross smirked and twirled the knife around in his fingers before he hit Peter across the face, leaving a large blue, purple and black bruise around his left eye. Yelping in pain, Peter hit the ground and some more tears slid down his cheeks. "After all this time, Peter, you're still so weak..? You cry so easily, love.." He cooed, tracing the knife down the side of his face. Pulling away, Ross picked Peter up and shoved him up against a tree, yanking his shirt off of him and sliding his hand along Peter's chest. Whimpering, Peter looked away, feeling the sharp knife suddenly sink into his stomach, making him scream in agony and fall to the ground. Blood spurted from his wound and pooled around him as Ross simply laughed, reaching down and yanking the knife back out. Peter cried out in more pain, the wound opening some more and bleeding out. Peter's vision began darkening, and he was having trouble breathing. All he could hear was faint laughter, and all he could see was the blurry forms of the tops of the trees as he stared up at the sky.
''W-we were at our usual spot... She was talking to me... She-she stood up and there w-was a shake in t-the ground... We went forward and I grabbed her... But she... She told me to l-let go...But she... She let g-go...'' Calia cried.

Kaito couldn't fight the urge. His chance at last. He sped after fang. Shifting into a wolf and gunning it after fang. His small legs made him struggle but he kept going. Keeping fang in sights

[ I have an idea, how about Ross ends up stabbing at kairos eyes and blinds him. Fang saves peter and they leave forgetting all about Kaito who had lost his sight and is lying in the middle of nowhere? Rubinaito Skye besides Kaito won't even really interfere. He will be stabbed ASAP so your plot continues as normal ]

Capris swallowed hard. He took Calia by the hand and sat her down. "the "Grandma" is dead?" he asked a new sense if Cicero washing over his far.

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Kaito couldn't fight the urge. His chance at last. He sped after fang. Shifting into a wolf and gunning it after fang. His small legs made him struggle but he kept going. Keeping fang in sights

[ I have an idea, how about Ross ends up stabbing at kairos eyes and blinds him. Fang saves peter and they leave forgetting all about Kaito who had lost his sight and is lying in the middle of nowhere? Rubinaito Skye besides Kaito won't even really interfere. He will be stabbed ASAP so your plot continues as normal ]

Capris swallowed hard. He took Calia by the hand and sat her down. "the "Grandma" is dead?" he asked a new sense if Cicero washing over his far.

The only reason Peter would leave his brother behind like that is because he's like half dead and passes out and Fang is rushing to get him to healed, but as soon as Peter can move again, he'll go out to find his brother XD)

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 11:49 PM
(Kaito won't be forgltten, but I think he can be stabbed. Also, this is going to be my last post for awhile since I'm going to the grand canyon tomorrow, so! Make sure to mention me she you have a post concerning my characters, and when I come back I'll post a looooong post to catch up.
--
"Peter!" Fang roared, launching over him and tackling Ross to the ground.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 11:50 PM
The only reason Peter would leave his brother behind like that is because he's like half dead and passes out and Fang is rushing to get him to healed, but as soon as Peter can move again, he'll go out to find his brother XD)

I'm good with that! ]

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 11:51 PM

Calia nodded at Capris. When he touched her hand she was rather suprised. It didnt feel like what she thought it would be, instead of coldness it was warmer. She looked up at Capris and repeated.
''She is dead!"

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 11:52 PM
(Kaito won't be forgltten, but I think he can be stabbed. Also, this is going to be my last post for awhile since I'm going to the grand canyon tomorrow, so! Make sure to mention me she you have a post concerning my characters, and when I come back I'll post a looooong post to catch up.
--
"Peter!" Fang roared, launching over him and tackling Ross to the ground.

Alrighty! Stay safe! :3)

Peter heard voices, one yelling his name. Whimpering in pain, he tried his hardest to stay awake, unable to move at this point without crying out in agony. Ross kicked Fang off, holding up his knife. Narrowing his eyes, he growled under his breath.

wren
June 19th, 2017, 12:00 AM

Peter heard voices, one yelling his name. Whimpering in pain, he tried his hardest to stay awake, unable to move at this point without crying out in agony. Ross kicked Fang off, holding up his knife. Narrowing his eyes, he growled under his breath.

Finally Kaito reached the clearing. He spotted peter and so he shifted form but once he did Ross came into view. His head turned and his eyes narrowed dangerously. "YOU!" he roared. Running at him and throwing a punch

Teggy
June 19th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Raine
Calia stood up and made her way to the tent. It was tradition that when the Gamma dies the tent and all thats inside must be burned infront of all the pack to symbolize the leaving of the Gamma and the welcome of the new. Calia grabbed her hunting knife and sliced open the tent giving off heat from the small fire inside. She ripped the ten from its standing and listened as things clattered inside.
''Capris can you help me...'' she called out with her head down. She had to do this... Her grandna would never rest peacefully if she didnt.

Poppyfrost
June 19th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Finally Kaito reached the clearing. He spotted peter and so he shifted form but once he did Ross came into view. His head turned and his eyes narrowed dangerously. "YOU!" he roared. Running at him and throwing a punch

Peter whined softly in pain, eventually having to give up with his fight for trying to stay awake. His eyes fluttered close and he went limp, passing out from bloodloss. Ross snarled in anger and as he took the punch, he stabbed the knife into one of Kaito's eyes, ripping it back out and kicking him to the ground.

Teggy
June 19th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Raine
Calia stood up and made her way to the tent. It was tradition that when the Gamma dies the tent and all thats inside must be burned infront of all the pack to symbolize the leaving of the Gamma and the welcome of the new. Calia grabbed her hunting knife and sliced open the tent giving off heat from the small fire inside. She ripped the ten from its standing and listened as things clattered inside.
''Capris can you help me...'' she called out with her head down. She had to do this... Her grandna would never rest peacefully if she didnt.
bump Raine

wren
June 19th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Raine
Peter whined softly in pain, eventually having to give up with his fight for trying to stay awake. His eyes fluttered close and he went limp, passing out from bloodloss. Ross snarled in anger and as he took the punch, he stabbed the knife into one of Kaito's eyes, ripping it back out and kicking him to the ground.

Capris nodded solemnly. She had been a strange "Grandma" but she was respected and needed. Nwo it was time to accept the change. To expect the winter that was to come. He strode over and took her hand in his. "Do not worry yourself. You'll be a fine "grandma" I have my bet on it" he said calmly. Looking down at the discombobulated tent. Than he let go and stepped in throguh the cut marks. Removing things from shelves and tossing it backwards over his shoulder.

Kaito screeched in agony. Shifting inn and out of his wolf form before falling back on his knees, than paws, than knees, than paws before crying out for Peter one last time. He fell back onto his side. Watching as his own blood surged fourth below his field of vision. One eyes was working. Calculating all that had been happening. All that was happening before he came to his senses. The scorching pain of loosening the eye didn't seem to hurt as much when the fire in his heart burned brighter, he rose to his paws. His teeth bared dangerously at Ross. If he was going to die, it was going to be releasing peters pain. The wolf raced at Ross. Snarling madly before pouncing. He fell short and grabbed hold of his knee. Tearing at it violently feeling the satisfying burst of blood spurt into his ajar jaws. He than shook at the knee, trying to pull it out of its socket... Just when he realized. This was going to be his last sight... Ever

Poppyfrost
June 19th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Capris nodded solemnly. She had been a strange "Grandma" but she was respected and needed. Nwo it was time to accept the change. To expect the winter that was to come. He strode over and took her hand in his. "Do not worry yourself. You'll be a fine "grandma" I have my bet on it" he said calmly. Looking down at the discombobulated tent. Than he let go and stepped in throguh the cut marks. Removing things from shelves and tossing it backwards over his shoulder.

Kaito screeched in agony. Shifting inn and out of his wolf form before falling back on his knees, than paws, than knees, than paws before crying out for Peter one last time. He fell back onto his side. Watching as his own blood surged fourth below his field of vision. One eyes was working. Calculating all that had been happening. All that was happening before he came to his senses. The scorching pain of loosening the eye didn't seem to hurt as much when the fire in his heart burned brighter, he rose to his paws. His teeth bared dangerously at Ross. If he was going to die, it was going to be releasing peters pain. The wolf raced at Ross. Snarling madly before pouncing. He fell short and grabbed hold of his knee. Tearing at it violently feeling the satisfying burst of blood spurt into his ajar jaws. He than shook at the knee, trying to pull it out of its socket... Just when he realized. This was going to be his last sight... Ever

Ross screamed in absolute pain before taking his bloody knife and stabbing it into Kaito's other eye, ripping it back out and blinding him. He kicked the creature off of him with his good leg, scooting back and crawling away from the scene. Peter was drifting in and out of consciousness, and when he woke up, he saw Kaito's state. "Kai..to..." He whimpered, trying to move towards him. It hurt like hell, but he slowly and painfully began crawling towards Kaito, tears in his eyes. It's all of my fault.. He thought sadly, more tears sliding down his cheeks and mixing with the blood on his face.

wren
June 19th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Ross screamed in absolute pain before taking his bloody knife and stabbing it into Kaito's other eye, ripping it back out and blinding him. He kicked the creature off of him with his good leg, scooting back and crawling away from the scene. Peter was drifting in and out of consciousness, and when he woke up, he saw Kaito's state. "Kai..to..." He whimpered, trying to move towards him. It hurt like hell, but he slowly and painfully began crawling towards Kaito, tears in his eyes. It's all of my fault.. He thought sadly, more tears sliding down his cheeks and mixing with the blood on his face.

It all seemed like a dream, like he was listening to everything underwater. Replaying that moment in his head over and over like a relentless nightmare. It was horrifying to see in such detail... Over and over... But when he heard peters cries from int he distance. He suddenly was grounded again. He was back in real life. Prepared to defend his brother without his sense of smell, or his eyesight. He wriggled, and according to his ears he shifted toward Peter. "Hello... H- hello Peter" he says. A feeling of depression welling up in his chest.

Poppyfrost
June 19th, 2017, 07:04 PM
It all seemed like a dream, like he was listening to everything underwater. Replaying that moment in his head over and over like a relentless nightmare. It was horrifying to see in such detail... Over and over... But when he heard peters cries from int he distance. He suddenly was grounded again. He was back in real life. Prepared to defend his brother without his sense of smell, or his eyesight. He wriggled, and according to his ears he shifted toward Peter. "Hello... H- hello Peter" he says. A feeling of depression welling up in his chest.

Peter reached over and clutched Kaito's hand, sobbing. "I-I'm so sorry.. It's all of my fault, I-I should have never told you about him..! He took away your sense of smell and your sight, a-and it's all because of me!" He cried. "I'm so, so sorry..." He held his hand tightly, feeling himself grow weaker. He was going to pass out again.

wren
June 19th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Peter reached over and clutched Kaito's hand, sobbing. "I-I'm so sorry.. It's all of my fault, I-I should have never told you about him..! He took away your sense of smell and your sight, a-and it's all because of me!" He cried. "I'm so, so sorry..." He held his hand tightly, feeling himself grow weaker. He was going to pass out again.

Kaito groaned and rolled onto his side. "I did it... Peter... He won't.. H- h- hurt you" he says. Coughing up his own blood that had trekes down from his bare eye socket through his wide jaws. A cough shook his body and he curled into himself. "I- I don't need those... I- I got my ears" he said weakly. Offering a small smile.

Poppyfrost
June 19th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Kaito groaned and rolled onto his side. "I did it... Peter... He won't.. H- h- hurt you" he says. Coughing up his own blood that had trekes down from his bare eye socket through his wide jaws. A cough shook his body and he curled into himself. "I- I don't need those... I- I got my ears" he said weakly. Offering a small smile.

"Kaito.." Peter sobbed, too grief stricken to say anything else. He eventually went quiet as he passed out again, curled up on the ground and bleeding out.

Teggy
June 19th, 2017, 09:18 PM

Calia stifled a laugh.
"I can't be grandma anytime soon. I haven't even have a child yet, let alone date a guy. She was called Grandma because that's her name!" Calia laughed.

vellichor
June 19th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Name: Dawn
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Wolf: Reddish-gray with redder paws, tail, and ears; long scar along left side; hazel eyes ~~ Human: Tan, 5'9, Freckles, the same hazel eyes
Personality: TBRP if that's ok
Mate?: None
Other: N/A
Questions?: N/A

Teggy
June 19th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Name: Dawn
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): Wolf: Reddish-gray with redder paws, tail, and ears; long scar along left side; hazel eyes ~~ Human: Tan, 5'9, Freckles, the same hazel eyes
Personality: TBRP if that's ok
Mate?: None
Other: N/A
Questions?: N/A

Accepted

Teggy
June 20th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Found an image of Calia https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/05/4e/da/054eda5ec449ce8c0cedd562311741d6.jpg

Teggy
June 20th, 2017, 08:47 PM
*ahem*OH SAY CAN YOU SEE~~

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 07:37 PM

"Kaito.." Peter sobbed, too grief stricken to say anything else. He eventually went quiet as he passed out again, curled up on the ground and bleeding out.

Fang roared, shifting into a human and tackling Ross to the ground. "What did you do?!" He snarled, tearing the knife out of his hand and plunging it into his arm.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 07:53 PM
Fang roared, shifting into a human and tackling Ross to the ground. "What did you do?!" He snarled, tearing the knife out of his hand and plunging it into his arm.

Ross screamed in pain, kicking Fang off of him. He tried standing up, leaning against a tree and snarling. "Isn't it clear? I killed your little boyfriend over there, and blinded his brother, too." He smirked. He assumed that ever since he stabbed Peter like that in the stomach with the knife, he would've bled out and died by now. "And even if he isn't... Well, he will be soon." Ross laughed. "So I would hurry on and pay no attention to me, and go save your cute boyfriend before he does die." He smiled, blood trickling out of the corner of his mouth.

Peter twitched every so often, losing more and more blood every minute. His heart rate was too slow for his body, and he was turning a bit pale.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 07:58 PM
Fang snarled, flinging the knife right at Ross before scooping up Peter and Kaito, changing into his wolf form and sprinting towards the camp.

Amelia was quiet as she wandered a little ways from the camp, sadly kicking at the ground. The gamma was more like a grandmother to her than she was to other people, besides Calia. Fang may have been her older brother, but it was like he had forgotten her... She sighed, slipping through the woods.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Fang snarled, flinging the knife right at Ross before scooping up Peter and Kaito, changing into his wolf form and sprinting towards the camp.

Amelia was quiet as she wandered a little ways from the camp, sadly kicking at the ground. The gamma was more like a grandmother to her than she was to other people, besides Calia. Fang may have been her older brother, but it was like he had forgotten her... She sighed, slipping through the woods.

Ross had passed out from bloodloss, barely dodging the knife as it lodged itself into the tree behind him. Laying on the ground, blood pooled around him.

Peter whined in pain at the sudden jolting motions, his face scrunching up in discomfort.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 08:06 PM
Amelia didn't see Fang, her eyes focusing on the unconscious man in front of her. Tilting her head, she knelt down and put her hand over his heart. There was still a pulse.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:21 PM
Amelia didn't see Fang, her eyes focusing on the unconscious man in front of her. Tilting her head, she knelt down and put her hand over his heart. There was still a pulse.

Peter cried out in pain, opening his eyes and trying to find out where he was.

Ross was completely silent, bleeding out.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 09:33 PM
Boop :3) Rubinaito )

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 10:32 PM
Amelia hesitated for a moment, and only a moment, before grabbing the hem of her dress and ripping it off. She wrapped the wound tightly, but not too tight, before turning into a wolf so that she could pick him up on her back. She was still weak, since she was almost lower than an omega if that was possible, so she struggled to bring him over to the river. Almost collapsing by the riverside, she put him down as gently as she could, submerging his arm in the water so that it would wash away the blood. Picking a few herbs she could recognize, she began applying a paste to his arm before wrapping it up again.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 10:38 PM
Amelia hesitated for a moment, and only a moment, before grabbing the hem of her dress and ripping it off. She wrapped the wound tightly, but not too tight, before turning into a wolf so that she could pick him up on her back. She was still weak, since she was almost lower than an omega if that was possible, so she struggled to bring him over to the river. Almost collapsing by the riverside, she put him down as gently as she could, submerging his arm in the water so that it would wash away the blood. Picking a few herbs she could recognize, she began applying a paste to his arm before wrapping it up again.

Ross moaned softly in pain, twitching a bit and tilting his head to the side. He was slowly waking up at all that was happening around him.

Laying on a moss bed, Peter was currently being 'operated' on by the medics in the pack. Many of them in there didn't really care about an Omega dying, but it was Peter, so they had too. His eyes were cracked open as he slowly woke up, his vision blurred. "...?" Peter winced, sniffling and feeling sore all over. Since they didn't have the proper equipment to operate Peter with, they had to do it all without numbing. Taking a small needle, they all held Peter down and slowly stitched up his wound. Peter screamed in pain, a tear sliding down his cheek. "N-No! Stop, it hurts so much!" He cried. The people trying to help Peter couldn't do anything about it. They simply winced at his cries and tried stitching faster, but that just caused more pain.

wren
June 21st, 2017, 10:41 PM
Capris approached Amelia but stopped and studied the man. "Amelia?" capris questioned. Still in his wolf form as he approached. He sniffed at the man and smelt, his beta fang, Peter and Kaito. His nose wrinkled. "I'll carry him. But after that I'm going to find whoever did this" he did know. But he wasn't going to tell Amelia. Not if this was on purpose. For a bad reason. Than he lifted the man on his shoulders. Trotting off his nose working to detect any of the three scents of pack mates. Rubinaito Skye Integrity

Kaito knew fang couldn't go on for much longer. So with all his might was able to drop himself off the side of fang onto the forest floor. "I'm slowing you down... Go" he demanded. "Save Peter"Trying to shut his eyes over his dead eyes. There was nothing there to protect, no eyes worth saving, nothing of worth to close his eyelids over. No possibility of sight. He sighed deeply. Than, cried. The sobs shook his body and he drove his nose intot he ground. He was stronger than this. But there was much he had lost, no scent, no sight. He was worthless to the pack and might as well die here. In the forest. Peaceful.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 10:47 PM
(Wait, Wyld, Ross is going to kidnap Amy XD)

After making sure that Peter was being cared for, Fang had gone back to get Kaito. Now the two brothers were side by side, and Fang was pacing with worry just behind the team of healers. As Peter began to cry out in pain, Fang whipped his head around to gaze at Peter, the fur on his neck beginning to rise with anger for the man who had done this to him.

Amelia nudged Ross. "Hey," She said softly. "Are you feeling better?" She had propped his head up on a mossy stone, kneeling beside him. Her face was a little smudged with dirt, and her hair was tangled and messy from days wandering in the forest and avoiding her pack as much as she could. Without Fang to protect her, she was just another toy for them. Amelia was holding a water soaked cloth on Ross' forehead, as she propped his arm up.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 10:52 PM

After making sure that Peter was being cared for, Fang had gone back to get Kaito. Now the two brothers were side by side, and Fang was pacing with worry just behind the team of healers. As Peter began to cry out in pain, Fang whipped his head around to gaze at Peter, the fur on his neck beginning to rise with anger for the man who had done this to him.

Amelia nudged Ross. "Hey," She said softly. "Are you feeling better?" She had propped his head up on a mossy stone, kneeling beside him. Her face was a little smudged with dirt, and her hair was tangled and messy from days wandering in the forest and avoiding her pack as much as she could. Without Fang to protect her, she was just another toy for them. Amelia was holding a water soaked cloth on Ross' forehead, as she propped his arm up.

This hurts me XD Why you make Amelia the sweetest Angel and have Ross come in and kidnap her XD)

Peter glanced at Kaito, then at Fang, a few more tears sliding down his face. Still being held down, pain pulsated through his body, creating extreme discomfort and agony. "Please.. S-Stop it.. You're hurting me, it's hurts.." He cried pitifully. One of the healers gave Peter a stick to hold onto. Peter tightly gripped the stick, his hands shaking. They were only halfway through with the procedure when Peter broke the stick in his hand, snapping it in half from squeezing it too hard.

Ross cracked his eyes open, focusing his eyes on Amelia. "...?" He winced in confusion, opening his eyes some more. "Y-Yes.. I am, thank you.. Who are you..?" He asked.

wren
June 21st, 2017, 11:03 PM
This hurts me XD Why you make Amelia the sweetest Angel and have Ross come in and kidnap her XD)

Peter glanced at Kaito, then at Fang, a few more tears sliding down his face. Still being held down, pain pulsated through his body, creating extreme discomfort and agony. "Please.. S-Stop it.. You're hurting me, it's hurts.." He cried pitifully. One of the healers gave Peter a stick to hold onto. Peter tightly gripped the stick, his hands shaking. They were only halfway through with the procedure when Peter broke the stick in his hand, snapping it in half from squeezing it too hard.

Ross cracked his eyes open, focusing his eyes on Amelia. "...?" He winced in confusion, opening his eyes some more. "Y-Yes.. I am, thank you.. Who are you..?" He asked.

Oh I know! I was just getting capris to carry him! ]

Kaito rolled onto his side. His teeth grit and his chest heaving in massive breaths. There so much pain in his face and chest that he didn't even know if he'd live through the pain now.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:03 PM
(Because why not?)
Fang rushed to Peter's side, holding his hand. "Here." He said gently. "I'm not as breakable as a stick," He joked weakly, brushing Peter's hair out of his face.

"Oh, good." Amelia smiled faintly. "I'm Amelia." She introduced herself. "I found you just over there by that boulder with this knife in your arm." She held it up, looking at it closely. "It's been well used." She put it in his pocket, and smiled at him. "Can you move your arm?"

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 11:09 PM
(Because why not?)
Fang rushed to Peter's side, holding his hand. "Here." He said gently. "I'm not as breakable as a stick," He joked weakly, brushing Peter's hair out of his face.

"Oh, good." Amelia smiled faintly. "I'm Amelia." She introduced herself. "I found you just over there by that boulder with this knife in your arm." She held it up, looking at it closely. "It's been well used." She put it in his pocket, and smiled at him. "Can you move your arm?"

As Peter was about to give up, he felt a warm hand clutch his. Looking over at Fang, his face flushed and the tips of his ears turned red. "Fang.." He whispered, sighing quietly as he moved his hair out of his face. "Fang, it hurts.." Peter whimpered. "Are they almost done..?" He stared up at him in pain, a few tears dripping down his cheeks again. The healers were just about finished, and when Peter said that, they washed the wound with cold water, then bandaged it up and set a cold cloth on Peter's hand. Letting his entire body relax, his head hit the ground and he stared up at Fang, admiring his face.

(-Skye.exe stops working-)

Ross glanced down at the bandages on his arm, remembering everything that happened. "I'm Ross." He said with a soft smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Amelia. Again, thank you."

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:16 PM
Fang smiled softly at Peter. "They're done now, Peter." He said softly, cupping Peter's face with his hand gently, rubbing his thumb down his cheek and wiping away his tears. "Just rest up and you'll be up and hunting again in no time." He said with his soft smile, not moving from his spot beside Peter. "Kaito..." His face fell slightly. "He'll be fine, I hope. His only senses left are taste, touch, and hearing..." He looked over his shoulder at Kaito, concern written all over his face. "That man did a number on him. If only I had gotten there in time, then maybe I could have... I could have..." He lowered his head, his black hair covering his eyes.

(AH SKYE NO)

Amelia nodded, before standing up and looking around. Her eyes widened slightly, and she stared at Ross. "Can you walk?" She asked, her voice now hushed. She was beginning to tremble- a pack member was coming.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 11:22 PM
Fang smiled softly at Peter. "They're done now, Peter." He said softly, cupping Peter's face with his hand gently, rubbing his thumb down his cheek and wiping away his tears. "Just rest up and you'll be up and hunting again in no time." He said with his soft smile, not moving from his spot beside Peter. "Kaito..." His face fell slightly. "He'll be fine, I hope. His only senses left are taste, touch, and hearing..." He looked over his shoulder at Kaito, concern written all over his face. "That man did a number on him. If only I had gotten there in time, then maybe I could have... I could have..." He lowered his head, his black hair covering his eyes.

(AH SKYE NO)

Amelia nodded, before standing up and looking around. Her eyes widened slightly, and she stared at Ross. "Can you walk?" She asked, her voice now hushed. She was beginning to tremble- a pack member was coming.

Fang is so sweet and gentle to Peter ;-; )

Peter looked up at Fang, enjoying his touch and leaning into his hand. Listening to him talk, he looked over at Kaito as they began operating on him. Peter watched as a newcomer ran into the tent they were in with some numbing injections they had just received. Peter smiled softly. At least Kaito wouldn't be in the same world of pain Peter experienced. They injected Kaito with the medicine to put him to sleep, taking out their utensils to try and fix his eyes. Looking up at Fang, Peter weakly sat up and scooted towards him, wrapping his arms around him in a hug. "It's okay, Fang... Kaito's going to be alright.. It's... This is none of your fault..Thank you for saving us.." He whispered, burying his face into Fang's shoulder.

Rubinaito you need to calm down I'm okay ._. )

Ross shrugged. "Ah, I don't know, actually.." He noticed her shaking and slowly sat up. "What's wrong..?"

wren
June 21st, 2017, 11:23 PM
Capris trotted toward the clearing where it happened. His nose worked in the grass, examining the blood on the grass and the stones around the clearing. His tail wagged in amusement. Fang had done a number on someone, Kaito and Peter had been here too. When suddenly his nose hit something cold. He raised his head and his eyes bulged. Nestled within the fronds of grass was an eye. Kaitos eye. Capris staggered backwards. His eyes scanned the nearby foliage with worry. "Kaito? Kaito?" he questioned nervously. Where was the omega? He padded along the tree line of the clearing. Tracking the scent. Than he found the scent trail wih all three of them. He turned and ran, following after the scent with eager intent. Suddenly he reached a spot where Kaito fell off. The blood stained grass giving away what had happened.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:31 PM
(He is~♡)

Fang wrapped his arms around Peter, forcing his tears back and resting his head gently on Peter's shoulder. He nodded slightly, closing his eyes and holding Peter close.

(Oh, okay, phew.)

"One of the pack members is coming... the alpha..." Amelia said softly. "I don't want them to find me, I don't want to go back to that life." She shifted into a wolf, crouching in front of Ross and hopefully shielding him from view.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 11:36 PM
(He is~♡)

Fang wrapped his arms around Peter, forcing his tears back and resting his head gently on Peter's shoulder. He nodded slightly, closing his eyes and holding Peter close.

(Oh, okay, phew.)

"One of the pack members is coming... the alpha..." Amelia said softly. "I don't want them to find me, I don't want to go back to that life." She shifted into a wolf, crouching in front of Ross and hopefully shielding him from view.

mmm I'm planning their wedding)

Peter pressed his warm body into Fang's, closing his eyes and suddenly blushing. "Um, Fang.. Can.. Um, C-Can we take a nap together.. I-In my tent so.. So Kaito can get his surgery done...?" He asked softly, blushing some more.

Dammit I have to keep editing the post because I forget about Ross ._. )

Ross blinked in confusion. "Your Alpha? Why don't we just run off?" He asked her. "I mean, you can carry me, right? You carried me from that boulder all the way to here." He stated.

Teggy
June 21st, 2017, 11:39 PM
Calia looked around as she saw everything flash in her eyes. She stood there not doing anything. She ignored it all and grabbed a match out of the tent that was all fallen and lit it. Calia stared at it and looked to the sky.
"Don't you see Grandma... I'm freeing from this damned and unfair world. And when I am old and married, with plenty of children. I will see..." She dropped the match and it lit with flames. She felt a rush of freedom go through her. She could see through the eyes of the other wolves, see the new born pups inside there mothers, and almost see the darkness.
They are not to know of any of this... To them there is no darkness... it said. Calia looked at everyone who watched her light the tent on fire. Calia noticed an odd wolf (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8d/67/cb/8d67cb923862f16a083f863471bd8142.jpg). She had never seen this wolf before and realized that it was floating. It nodded into a direction. Following as if in a trance Calia began following. She continued to walk around the camp till she got to the pups. One of them where coughing uncontrollably. Calia saw what it was... A shadow looked over the pup. Calia touched it and it wen up her arm, causing a pain to shot up her arm.
"What the hell!!!" She yelled

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:42 PM
"Only if you want to." Fang said, picking up Ross as gently as possible.

Amelia blushed, embarrassed. "Well uh... I... I'm really weak for a wolf." She said softly, looking down. "I could barely get you over here..."

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 11:44 PM
"Only if you want to." Fang said, picking up Ross as gently as possible.

Amelia blushed, embarrassed. "Well uh... I... I'm really weak for a wolf." She said softly, looking down. "I could barely get you over here..."

"I.. I could try walking.." Ross huffed, slowly and painfully standing up. "Yeah, I can stand.." He chuckled.

(Excuse me sir what are you doing with Ross) It has just occurred to me how Fang and Peter are acting all lovey with each other and they aren't even dating)

Peter relaxed in Fang's arms. "Why would I have asked..?" He said with a soft smile.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:47 PM
(Huh?) Does it really even matter at this point XD)

Amelia rushed over to help him walk, shifting back into a human.

Fang set Peter down gently, watching him for a moment before sitting get down next to him. "Hey, Peter?" He asked softly.

Teggy
June 21st, 2017, 11:54 PM
The odd wolf floated around Calia sending shivers down her spine. Now he understood the thing her grandma had been talking to for as long as she can remember. Maybe her Grams wasn't as crazy as everyone thought... The memory was like t was yesterday.... Thought it was only like an hour... Who knew someone could loose everything in a second and gain a minute later.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:03 AM
(Huh?) Does it really even matter at this point XD)

Amelia rushed over to help him walk, shifting back into a human.

Fang set Peter down gently, watching him for a moment before sitting get down next to him. "Hey, Peter?" He asked softly.

Your post above my previous one said, '"Only if you want to." Fang said, picking up Ross as gently as possible.' ) I guess not XD)

Ross stumbled forwards, walking in whatever direction Amelia was leading him.

Peter tiredly look up at Fang, smiling softly. "Hm..?" He said softly, the entrance to the tent zipped up and blocking out the sunlight.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 12:10 AM
Whoopsie! Obviously meant Peter XD)

"Well.. I uh..." Fang felt his cheeks heat up. "Would you like to be my mate?" He blurted out.

Amelia, once they were far enough, led Ross over to a rock and collapsed.

(Also, figured out my ex used for Amelia being abused by Ross this time. If Peter was, why won't Amelia?)

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:18 AM
Whoopsie! Obviously meant Peter XD)

"Well.. I uh..." Fang felt his cheeks heat up. "Would you like to be my mate?" He blurted out.

Amelia, once they were far enough, led Ross over to a rock and collapsed.

(Also, figured out my ex used for Amelia being abused by Ross this time. If Peter was, why won't Amelia?)

Peter blushed sharply, biting his lip a bit. He eventually smiled and nodded. "I'd love to be your mate, Fang.." He said softly.

(Wait, what? XD) What if, just for the sake of their love XD, it's christmas tomorrow, and they share their first kiss under a mistletoe?)

Ross sat down next to Amelia. "Are you alright?" He asked.

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 12:23 AM
Calia soon remembered something. Her grandma told er there was something barried in the ground near the tent. She looked around trying to remember we're she sai it was then she began digging. She realized she wasn't getting dry far with her human hands so she called over the pups and told them to start digging. After atleast a minute they had pulle something up. It was a back pack... Calia opened it up and noticed a while envolope inside. She opened it and began reading.
Dear Calia,
If your reading this I'm dead. You probably have Byrne the tent and everything in it. So now you must go and get what you need to make it yourself. I have left you money. You, even if Capris doesn't like it, get to go into town. You are not to bring anyone with you. You will need the follow things to make it as the Gamma.
A tent, needs to be large and durable.
Go to the herb shop called "Herbbie Derbbie" and get what I told you about.
Go o the library and tell them your last name and first name.
Get as many books as possible, they won't care.
Get yourself some stuff with the left over cash.

That will be what you need for now. The rest you you can get on your own. Also dot forget what a Gamma has to do, so no skipping having babies. Ya hear me young lady!!! You are to have many babies and grand babies. Remember if anything happens o to the house. I'm sure you have met Aliza, the white wolf spirit, she'll show you to the house...
When the world is harsh and unfair,
Look to the heavens and say a prayer...
Grandma

Calia looked at the money and counted it. She stood up and got out a piece of paper and wrote.
Went out to get some things in town. Don't follow me.
-Calia
She stood up placing it infront of Capris's sleeping area. Then Walked away. She made her way to the woods and walked farther and farther. Calia realized she didn't know which way to go so she turned back and went home.
"I'm not letting her control me... I choose what I do with this..." Calia said as she ran back. An odd feeling went through her body and she ran. Oddly the world seemed to get taller an she stubbled into the camp. She stood up and looked down and nearly jumped out of her skin, well, fur... She had turned into what seemed to be a... Wolf (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5f/dd/d0/5fddd00da4b71c9a3db464511e403fff.jpg)

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 12:31 AM
Peter blushed sharply, biting his lip a bit. He eventually smiled and nodded. "I'd love to be your mate, Fang.." He said softly.

(Wait, what? XD) What if, just for the sake of their love XD, it's christmas tomorrow, and they share their first kiss under a mistletoe?)

Ross sat down next to Amelia. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Blegh, I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed cause nothing I say makes sense.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:34 AM
Blegh, I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed cause nothing I say makes sense.

Okay, goodnight!)

Snowleap
June 22nd, 2017, 01:04 AM
Name: chara//legif
Appearance: always wheres a green and yellow striped sweater and brown pants and black boots//is grey wit wite legs and black underbelly
Personality: genocidal :)// adventurous and outgoing
Mate?:wut// too young
Other:nope
Questions?: i really hope im allowed

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 01:07 AM
This sounds interesting!

Name: Star
Appearance: Wolf: http://img06.deviantart.net/c5fb/i/2015/135/2/d/little_grey_wolf_by_rabbiata-d8rqa1j.jpg Human: coming
Personality: TBRP?
Mate: Open
Other: Integrity
Questions: Nope

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 01:08 AM
Name: chara//legif
Appearance: always wheres a green and yellow striped sweater and brown pants and black boots//is grey wit wite legs and black underbelly
Personality: genocidal :)// adventurous and outgoing
Mate?:wut// too young
Other:nope
Questions?: i really hope im allowed
World destroyer???)

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 01:09 AM
This sounds interesting!

Name: Star
Appearance: Wolf: http://img06.deviantart.net/c5fb/i/2015/135/2/d/little_grey_wolf_by_rabbiata-d8rqa1j.jpg Human: coming
Personality: TBRP?
Mate: Open
Other: Integrity
Questions: Nope
Accepted. Though there is only the ranks that are listed. And since all Higt ranks are taken I guess fighter would be an Omega

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 01:12 AM
Oh, ok!

Snowleap
June 22nd, 2017, 01:21 AM
Yup world destroyer

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 01:23 AM
Yup world destroyer
There is no world destroyer...)

Snowleap
June 22nd, 2017, 01:26 AM
Then chara wil be omega chara yasssss

wren
June 22nd, 2017, 08:20 AM
Capris had allowed Amelia to go. She was happier that way. But he let her go unnoticed by the packs eyes, and his own. He paced along the cut down path, his wolf body trembling for the cold wet rain that plastered his fur to his body. His heat draining every step he took. It was freezing, and if his pack was suffering the same storm he was he wasn't sure how he'd handle it. No hunting patrols had been released because fang was making Googly eyes at Peter. And Kaito. Kaito had no eyes to hunt with. Amelia had disappeared and calia was seemingly going into a depress state. So he trudged on. Half expecting to have to hunt on his own. Besides the pack needed to get over the shock of Kaitos lost sight and the stabbing near the wolf cry boulders. And most of all grandmas death. He shook his head meloncaly. What had happened? Once. Strong pack divided and cracked in many places. Breaking under the heavy pressure. All of them balenced on his shoulders. Welfare of everybody, was his response ability. His ears flattened nervously against the rain and his fear. When he finally reached camp and slipped into his tent. Turning human and zipping it closed. He wasn't really ready for this, nor was he ever going to be. The life of a werewolf pack leader was tough. Tougher than him.

Kaito was half away Peter had gone. He wasn't worried either. If Peter was gone it meant Peter couldn't be reminded of the accident. That brought ease to Kaito. Yet his lost sight was something to ponder, his last sight came like a blow to the head. The mans face, the knife, the blood, Peter, and finally nothing. And nothing was all he was going to see forever more. He didn't even posses the sightless eyes. Just holes in his head. And what would everybody think of this new development? What would he do? Sit around and do nothing all day?

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 11:00 AM
Amelia sat up, her shoulders aching. "I think so." She replied, rubbing her eyes.

Fang smiled happily, before laying down beside Peter and holding him close to his chest.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 11:03 AM
Amelia sat up, her shoulders aching. "I think so." She replied, rubbing her eyes.

Fang smiled happily, before laying down beside Peter and holding him close to his chest.

Peter snuggled into Fang's chest, slowly falling asleep in his embrace.

(Hm. I'm gonna have Peter have a nightmare about Ross.)

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 11:08 AM
Then chara wil be omega chara yasssss
Alright then! Your accepted now

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
Calia stumbled around not being use to four legs. She looked to the wolf spirit but the wolf was surprised as she was.
"A-Aliza what's happened?!" Calia asked the wolf just swirled around her searching for answers. Calia in all honesty liked this change. Some wolves wanted to be a full human like her, but she wanted to be like them. But this was a bad omen... Meaning her mother had fallen in love with a wolf. But there wasn't a single male in the camp that added up with the time. So that meant he must have been a lone wolf.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 11:38 AM
(Okay then.)

Fang drifted off to sleep, still holding Peter close.

Amelia straightened her back, looking at Ross. "Where do you live? I can take you back there." She offered.

(Okay, so what I was trying to say yesterday: Since Ross was abusive to Peter, who probably was just like Amelia, why wouldn't he be abusive to Amelia?)

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 11:51 AM
(Okay then.)

Fang drifted off to sleep, still holding Peter close.

Amelia straightened her back, looking at Ross. "Where do you live? I can take you back there." She offered.

(Okay, so what I was trying to say yesterday: Since Ross was abusive to Peter, who probably was just like Amelia, why wouldn't he be abusive to Amelia?)

Peter began whimpering and whining in his sleep, squirming around a bit and trying to get comfortable. Ross slapped Peter across the face, then he grabbed his neck and held his face under the lake in their territory. Peter struggled to breathe, water filling up his lungs. His chest stung with the lack of air, and before he passed out, Ross yanked him up from the lake and threw him on the ground. He kicked Peter's back, and he coughed up his water. Then, there was fire. Ross was gone, but Peter was surrounded by fire. It burned his skin, and Ross's laughter rang in his ears. Screaming in pain, Peter's body burned and turned dark with soot. Peter sat up in fear, screaming. His eyes were wide as he looked around frantically, his body shaking as he tried to find out where he was. Peter began hyperventilating, unable to control himself. Tears slid down his cheeks as he shook with fear.

Ross isn't being abusive to Amelia right now because he's too tired and a bit delirious. But he'll kidnap her, take her to his house, then abuse her.)

Ross sighed. "I.. I live in the city, actually.." He said quietly.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 11:58 AM
"City?" Amelia tilted her head, looking curious. "What's that?"

Fang bolted awake. "What?" He looked at Peter, his gaze softening. He held Peter close, laying back down. "What happened?"

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:02 PM
"City?" Amelia tilted her head, looking curious. "What's that?"

Fang bolted awake. "What?" He looked at Peter, his gaze softening. He held Peter close, laying back down. "What happened?"

"It's.. It's where all the humans live.." He winced a bit at how sore he was.

Peter felt arms around him and he almost thought it was Ross until he heard Fang's voice. "R-Ross.. He tried to kill me, a-and there was water, I almost d-d-drowned, and then he laughed and kicked m-me, and.. Fire.. So much fire.." He cried, burying his face into Fang's chest.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 12:05 PM
"Shh..." Fang whispered, holding Peter close. "It was all just a dream. Ross is gone now, he'll never hurt you ever again. I promise."

Amelia hummed thoughtfully, before blinking. "Well, maybe you can stay here until you're feeling better." She offered.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:10 PM
"Shh..." Fang whispered, holding Peter close. "It was all just a dream. Ross is gone now, he'll never hurt you ever again. I promise."

Amelia hummed thoughtfully, before blinking. "Well, maybe you can stay here until you're feeling better." She offered.

Peter's cries quieted as Fang comforted him. "I'm so scared of him, Fang.." He whimpered, his tears staining his shirt.

Ross looked up at Amelia. "I mean.. I kind of want to go home, though.." He shrugged again.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 12:19 PM
Amelia frowned slightly. "But I can't go to this... city." She said, scratching her neck sadly.

Fang tilted Peter's face up. "There's no need to be afraid." He said softly, leaning in and gently kissing Peter.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:22 PM
Amelia frowned slightly. "But I can't go to this... city." She said, scratching her neck sadly.

Fang tilted Peter's face up. "There's no need to be afraid." He said softly, leaning in and gently kissing Peter.

Ross got a confused look, arching an eyebrow. " And why not?" He said quizzically.

They are so cute ;-; )

Peter looked into Fang's eyes as his face was tilted up, his voice soothing him and calming him down some more. However, when Fang's lips connected to Peter's, he couldn't help but blush, slowly wrapping his arms around him. His eyes closed and he stopped crying.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 12:25 PM
(I know!)
Fang rubbed Peter's back gently, closing his eyes.

Amelia looked at herself. "I've heard stories about where the humans live." She said. "It's loud, and bright... it's almost always day because of all the lights lighting up the place, and you can barely see the stars." She looked up at Ross. "And if people find out what I am..." She let her sentence trail off.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:38 PM
(I know!)
Fang rubbed Peter's back gently, closing his eyes.

Amelia looked at herself. "I've heard stories about where the humans live." She said. "It's loud, and bright... it's almost always day because of all the lights lighting up the place, and you can barely see the stars." She looked up at Ross. "And if people find out what I am..." She let her sentence trail off.

"Hm. I don't live in the city, but I'm near it. You'll be fine." He smirked, not convinced. "Besides, I won't let anyone find out."

Peter eventually pulled away from the kiss, his eyes locked on Fang's. He rested his head on his chest, closing his eyes again and keeping his arms wrapped around him. "Thank you.." He whispered, his blush spreading to his neck.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 12:44 PM
"Anything for you." Fang said softly, falling back into the covers with Peter and closing his eyes. "Let's sleep now."

Amelia blinked. "Wait, what?"

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 12:50 PM
"Anything for you." Fang said softly, falling back into the covers with Peter and closing his eyes. "Let's sleep now."

Amelia blinked. "Wait, what?"

Peter smiled into his shirt, closing his eyes and nodding slightly. "Okay.. Goodnight, Fang.. I love you.." He planted a gentle kiss on his cheek before snuggling up with him again, slowly falling asleep in Fang's arms.

(Timeskip again? XD)

Ross smirked. "I'm taking you with me. I don't live smack in the city, I'm kind of near it." He tilted his head.

ladybugg03
June 22nd, 2017, 01:07 PM
Name: Iris
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): wolf (http://areyoubewitchedtoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/white-wolf-1.jpg) person
(http://img11.deviantart.net/5145/i/2013/354/1/d/werewolf_by_mariannainsomnia-d5wus3i.jpg)Personality: quiet, shy, great warrior, kind, loyal
Mate?: open
Other: nah
Questions?: nuuuu Integrity

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
Peter smiled into his shirt, closing his eyes and nodding slightly. "Okay.. Goodnight, Fang.. I love you.." He planted a gentle kiss on his cheek before snuggling up with him again, slowly falling asleep in Fang's arms.

(Timeskip again? XD)

Ross smirked. "I'm taking you with me. I don't live smack in the city, I'm kind of near it." He tilted his head.
(Yeah. Just after Amelia figures out what's going on and Ross has to knock her out.)

Amelia's eyes widened. "Wh-"

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 01:18 PM
(Yeah. Just after Amelia figures out what's going on and Ross has to knock her out.)

Amelia's eyes widened. "Wh-"

Okay :3)

Ross hit her in the side of the head to knock her out, weakly standing up and picking the small girl up. He limped out of the cave and out of the woods.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
(~Timeskip Noises~)

*~(^0^)~* Wooooooooooooooo...

--

Amelia shifted, her eyes adjusting to the darkness. Her arms were stiff, and her head was hurting. She looked around, noticing that her wrists had iron cuffs wrapped around them, with chains linking from them to the ceiling, forcing her to stand. Trying to move her legs, Amelia found that she couldn't. The cuffs on her ankles were attached right to the ground, keeping her from moving her legs. Her ragged dress seemed a little worse than before. Her hair was worse than ever, the snarls and knots tugging on her scalp in painful ways. "What... Where am I?" Amelia shifted, trying to figure out where she was. She seemed to be in some sort of basement, a small window towards the top of the room showing a small glimpse of the world outside. The lights down here was off, but Amelia could see that if they were turned on, they would be extremely bright. "Ross?" She called out.

Fang woke up, looking at Peter with a soft smile. He gently kissed his forehead, before getting out of the bed and emerging from the tent. Several of the omegas scattered as he walked past them, and a few of the higher ranking wolves seemed to cower as he walked by. Fang was a little annoyed by their behavior, but without Capris being here, he was in charge. Walking into the tent that the food was kept in, Fang grabbed a small basket with eggs and crouched down to pick up a little chick that had hatched. He smiled, chirping softly to it as it hopped onto his shoulder. Walking out, he made his way over to the farm area. Passing a few rusty coins over to the butcher, Fang took some bacon and wrapped it up before putting it in the basket. Making his way back over to the tent, Fang stopped to talk to a few omegas and sent them out on a patrol to find Capris. Another Omega he ordered to check up on Kaito, before he arrived back at the tent. The little chick hopped onto Peter's shoulder, settling down to watch Fang as he began preparing breakfast for the duo.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 02:16 PM
(~Timeskip Noises~)

*~(^0^)~* Wooooooooooooooo...

--

Amelia shifted, her eyes adjusting to the darkness. Her arms were stiff, and her head was hurting. She looked around, noticing that her wrists had iron cuffs wrapped around them, with chains linking from them to the ceiling, forcing her to stand. Trying to move her legs, Amelia found that she couldn't. The cuffs on her ankles were attached right to the ground, keeping her from moving her legs. Her ragged dress seemed a little worse than before. Her hair was worse than ever, the snarls and knots tugging on her scalp in painful ways. "What... Where am I?" Amelia shifted, trying to figure out where she was. She seemed to be in some sort of basement, a small window towards the top of the room showing a small glimpse of the world outside. The lights down here was off, but Amelia could see that if they were turned on, they would be extremely bright. "Ross?" She called out.

Fang woke up, looking at Peter with a soft smile. He gently kissed his forehead, before getting out of the bed and emerging from the tent. Several of the omegas scattered as he walked past them, and a few of the higher ranking wolves seemed to cower as he walked by. Fang was a little annoyed by their behavior, but without Capris being here, he was in charge. Walking into the tent that the food was kept in, Fang grabbed a small basket with eggs and crouched down to pick up a little chick that had hatched. He smiled, chirping softly to it as it hopped onto his shoulder. Walking out, he made his way over to the farm area. Passing a few rusty coins over to the butcher, Fang took some bacon and wrapped it up before putting it in the basket. Making his way back over to the tent, Fang stopped to talk to a few omegas and sent them out on a patrol to find Capris. Another Omega he ordered to check up on Kaito, before he arrived back at the tent. The little chick hopped onto Peter's shoulder, settling down to watch Fang as he began preparing breakfast for the duo.

Ross walked down the stairs, holding a knife in his hand. "Yes, dear..?" He purred. He headed towards her cell. "What is it?" He said with a malevolent smile. "Ah, you must be wondering where you are, hm? Yes.. Remember Peter? My dear, little pet? Sadly he was taken away from me by someone dear to him. Fang, was it? Yes.. I believe it was Fang. I stabbed Peter's brother in the eyes, it was quite fun!" He laughed. "Now he can't smell or see! He's probably slowly dying somewhere, suffering.." Ross smirked. And now, since Peter has been stolen from me, the next best candidate is you." He growled softly, pointing the blade of the knife towards Amelia.

Sunlight streamed through the sides of the tent, warming up Peter as he lay in the sheets. He was smiling softly, his skin warm and soft as he began to slowly wake up. "Nnnhnn.." He muttered softly, cracking his eyes open as he felt something on his shoulder. Glancing over, he saw a chick sitting on him, and smile. He gently picked it up and sat up on his bed, holding the chick close while looking over at Fang. "Good morning, Fang." He said with a smile. "Are you making breakfast?"

(Hmm.. Since Peter's an omega, and Fang's an alpha, and it's mating season.. What if another Alpha started to flirt around with Peter and touch him and stuff, which makes Fang grow overprotective and angry..? Do you want to do that..?)

ladybugg03
June 22nd, 2017, 02:19 PM
Ross walked down the stairs, holding a knife in his hand. "Yes, dear..?" He purred. He headed towards her cell. "What is it?" He said with a malevolent smile. "Ah, you must be wondering where you are, hm? Yes.. Remember Peter? My dear, little pet? Sadly he was taken away from me by someone dear to him. Fang, was it? Yes.. I believe it was Fang. I stabbed Peter's brother in the eyes, it was quite fun!" He laughed. "Now he can't smell or see! He's probably slowly dying somewhere, suffering.." Ross smirked. And now, since Peter has been stolen from me, the next best candidate is you." He growled softly, pointing the blade of the knife towards Amelia.

Sunlight streamed through the sides of the tent, warming up Peter as he lay in the sheets. He was smiling softly, his skin warm and soft as he began to slowly wake up. "Nnnhnn.." He muttered softly, cracking his eyes open as he felt something on his shoulder. Glancing over, he saw a chick sitting on him, and smile. He gently picked it up and sat up on his bed, holding the chick close while looking over at Fang. "Good morning, Fang." He said with a smile. "Are you making breakfast?"

(Hmm.. Since Peter's an omega, and Fang's an alpha, and it's mating season.. What if another Alpha started to flirt around with Peter and touch him and stuff, which makes Fang grow overprotective and angry..? Do you want to do that..?)
(I volunteer as tribute! Iris can like not know he is gay and all and like...yah)

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 02:27 PM
Amelia stared at the knife before looking up at Ross. "I..." She shied away from Ross, as far as she could, looking away. "Please don't hurt me." She whimpered, extremely frightened.

Fang smiled at Fang. "Mm hmm. Eggs and bacon." He said cheerfully, the beta turning with a full plate. "Breakfast in bed for you. I've got to check on the camp, since Capris hasn't returned yet and I'm a little worried about Amelia. Not to mention I've got to send out hunting patrols for the Season's feast tonight." Fang tapped his chin. "Kapris is probably itching to do something useful, so I'll need to get the elders together to come up with something that he can do. He may end up with Calia for a bit. The gamma may be able to plead with the spirits to grant his sense of smell back." He said hopefully, sitting beside Peter. "Then you and I are going to check up with the pups. I'm hoping that none of them are coming down with the Sickness, but it can't hurt to check." Fang chuckled. "Busy day ahead of me like always." He nuzzled Peter's hair as he held him close.

(Yes!)

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 02:37 PM
Amelia stared at the knife before looking up at Ross. "I..." She shied away from Ross, as far as she could, looking away. "Please don't hurt me." She whimpered, extremely frightened.

Fang smiled at Fang. "Mm hmm. Eggs and bacon." He said cheerfully, the beta turning with a full plate. "Breakfast in bed for you. I've got to check on the camp, since Capris hasn't returned yet and I'm a little worried about Amelia. Not to mention I've got to send out hunting patrols for the Season's feast tonight." Fang tapped his chin. "Kapris is probably itching to do something useful, so I'll need to get the elders together to come up with something that he can do. He may end up with Calia for a bit. The gamma may be able to plead with the spirits to grant his sense of smell back." He said hopefully, sitting beside Peter. "Then you and I are going to check up with the pups. I'm hoping that none of them are coming down with the Sickness, but it can't hurt to check." Fang chuckled. "Busy day ahead of me like always." He nuzzled Peter's hair as he held him close.

(Yes!)

Ross laughed. "Why shouldn't I?" He walked towards her, taking the knife and gently drawing it down the side of her face. "You have such a beautiful face, Amelia.~" He purred.

Peter was eating his breakfast as he listened to Fang talk about his schedule, nodding a few times. He set the empty plate down and swallowed the rest of his food, licking his lips and smiling at Fang. "Thank you, Fang. It's delicious!" As Peter was pulled closer to Fang, he smiled softly and nuzzled Fang's cheek. "If you ever need anything, just tell me, and I'll be there for you. Okay?" He said with a gentle purr.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 02:42 PM
Amelia whimpered, jerking her head away. "I trusted you." She said softly.

Fang chuckled. "I know, dear." He said softly.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 02:48 PM
Amelia whimpered, jerking her head away. "I trusted you." She said softly.

Fang chuckled. "I know, dear." He said softly.

Ross smiled. "Never trust a man covered in somebody else's blood." He smirked, taking the knife and pressing it up against her neck. "Such a beautiful neck.." He whispered, before leaning forwards and kissing it. He trailed kisses all over her neck, moving the knife away and closing his eyes.

Peter giggled quietly before standing up and kissing Fang's head. "Well, I'll see you later today, then." He smiled before opening the tent and walking around the camp. A few alpha's eyed him, one smirking and letting his eyes fall down to Peter's rear end. He whistled and then bit his lip, smirking before glancing at his friends.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
Fang growled at them sharply, the Pack's Beta staring at them. "Back off." He said darkly as he walked towards them. "You four, get on a patrol and look for Capris." He ordered.

Amelia closed her eyes, letting out a whimper. "Please... Stop..." She jerked away.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Fang growled at them sharply, the Pack's Beta staring at them. "Back off." He said darkly as he walked towards them. "You four, get on a patrol and look for Capris." He ordered.

Amelia closed her eyes, letting out a whimper. "Please... Stop..." She jerked away.

Peter looked behind him to see a group of boys and Fang. They flinched a bit, then nodded, walking off. However, the one from before wasn't done yet. Peter headed towards the lake, away from the pack and everyone else for some peace. He turned to walk to the dock, but he felt a hand grab his rear end. Yelping, Peter quickly turned around and stared up at the boy from before, who was smiling. "Hey there, cutie.~" He purred. Peter grew nervous. "I.. I have a boyfriend, leave me alone.." He held his hands out in front of him, taking a few steps back. "Hey, calm down kid. Someone as cute as you surely must be lying like that. You must taste so sweet.." He cooed. Peter became very uncomfortable. "S-Stop.." He said softly, before turning and running off. The boy sprinted after him before tackling him to the ground, making Peter squeal in alarm. Pinning his arms above his head, the beta leaned down and kissed along his chest and collarbone. "S-Stop it.. Please..!" He cried, trying to kick out. But he was quickly stopped as the beta put his knee between Peter's two legs. The boy continued kissing his chest and collarbone, trailing kisses up his neck and throat.

Ross pulled back and slapped Amelia. "Don't you dare pull away!" He snapped, slapping her again on the other side.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 03:29 PM
Fang snarled, grabbing the boy by the collar and yanking him up. Holding the boy off the ground, Fang grabbed his chin and yanked his head down so he could look him in the eyes. "Do that again, and I will tear you limb from limb." He snarled, his eyes full of a dancing fire. "Peter is my mate, and if you so much as touch him again I will make sure that you won't be able to ever again." He dropped the boy. 'Now scram and get back to the patrol."

Amelia cried out, a tear dripping down her cheek.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 03:36 PM
Fang snarled, grabbing the boy by the collar and yanking him up. Holding the boy off the ground, Fang grabbed his chin and yanked his head down so he could look him in the eyes. "Do that again, and I will tear you limb from limb." He snarled, his eyes full of a dancing fire. "Peter is my mate, and if you so much as touch him again I will make sure that you won't be able to ever again." He dropped the boy. 'Now scram and get back to the patrol."

Amelia cried out, a tear dripping down her cheek.

Peter lay their on the ground, curling up into a little ball on instinct. The boy yelped as he was dropped, nodding quickly and scooting backwards before standing up. "Y-Yes sir, i-it won't happen again!" He said in fear and alarm, turning and running off. As soon as he left, Peter jumped up on top of Fang and wrapped his legs around his waist, his arms wrapped around his neck and his face buried in Fang's shoulder. "Thank you..!" He said in relief. "Thank you so much!" God, I hate mating season...

Ross smiled. "That's what I thought. Now be a good girl and obey me." He then continued kissing her neck, his hands roaming her body. The knife was by his side, ready to be grabbed at any moment to use to stab her with.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 03:38 PM
Amelia whimpered, closing her eyes and trying to think about something, anything else.

Fang smiled. "Anything for you, love." He purred, kissing Fang gently.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Amelia whimpered, closing her eyes and trying to think about something, anything else.

Fang smiled. "Anything for you, love." He purred, kissing Fang gently.

After a few minutes, Ross stopped kissing her neck, only to kiss her lips. He forcefully pushed his tongue into her mouth and made out with her, biting her lip and keeping her up against the wall. He reached down and took the knife.

Peter kissed Fang back, making sure it was sweet and full of love. "I have to repay you, somehow, in some way..!" Peter said after pulling away from the kiss. "I'm so vulnerable and weak, I.. I'm always getting hurt... And you're always coming to rescue me.. I wish I could do something for you, anything, to thank you for everything.." Peter sighed, nuzzling Fang's neck again after kissing his cheek.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 03:47 PM
Amelia let out a squeak of horror, her eyes flying open.

"You don't need to do anything for me, Peter." Fang said gently, cupping the side of Peter's face in his hand and rubbing his thumb down the side of his face. "Just the fact that you love me is enough."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Amelia let out a squeak of horror, her eyes flying open.

"You don't need to do anything for me, Peter." Fang said gently, cupping the side of Peter's face in his hand and rubbing his thumb down the side of his face. "Just the fact that you love me is enough."

Peter blushed and smiled at Fang, his eyes seeming to brighten. He nuzzled Fang's nose with his own, giggling and kissing it. "Do you want to check on the pups now?" He asked curiously, stroking some of Fang's hair.

(THEY SHOULD FIND TWO ABANDONED CHILDREN FROM A DIFFERENT PACK - One boy and one girl, so maybe we could each RP one - AND THEY ADOPT THEM AND SHOW THEM SO MUCH LOVE ;-; )

Ross smirked, pulling away and licking his lips. "Sweet." He purred. He took the knife and stabbed it into her shoulder.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Amelia let out a heart-wrenching sob as the pain exploded in her shoulder, warm blood pooling from the wound and dripping down her arm. She had been trying to escape from this kind of treatment back at the camp, and only came from the frying pan and straight into the fire. "Please," She begged. "Please, stop! It hurts..." She whimpered.

Fang nuzzled Peter back. "Of course." He purred, when his ears twitched. Looking up, he could hear the faint cries of a couple of pups.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Amelia let out a heart-wrenching sob as the pain exploded in her shoulder, warm blood pooling from the wound and dripping down her arm. She had been trying to escape from this kind of treatment back at the camp, and only came from the frying pan and straight into the fire. "Please," She begged. "Please, stop! It hurts..." She whimpered.

Fang nuzzled Peter back. "Of course." He purred, when his ears twitched. Looking up, he could hear the faint cries of a couple of pups.

"Keep begging and maybe I will." He growled under his breath, digging the knife into her shoulder some more.

You do the girl, I'll do the boy..?)

Peter turned his head in the direction of the cries, jumping down from where he was on Fang, he narrowed his eyes a bit and shifted into wolf form, sprinting towards the cries.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
(Sure!)

Fang followed after Peter in his wolf form, eyes shining with concern.

Amelia let out a shuddering cry. "P-Please," She whispered, growing weaker from the blood loss. "Pl-Please, s-stop..." She was beginning to black out from the pain.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 04:49 PM
(Sure!)

Fang followed after Peter in his wolf form, eyes shining with concern.

Amelia let out a shuddering cry. "P-Please," She whispered, growing weaker from the blood loss. "Pl-Please, s-stop..." She was beginning to black out from the pain.

Peter stopped by a bush, sniffing it and digging underneath it. He shifted back into a human and peered through the bush, seeing two small wolf pups. His eyes widened and he looked up at Fang. "Fang.. There are two pups under here! One's a boy and one's a girl! Th-They've just been abandoned.." He said softly, his voice full of sadness. "We have to help them and find them a new home. I think they were abandoned.." He bit his lip. One of them, the male, had passed out from dehydration and starvation. Peter reached under and gently picked him up, holding the pup close and stroking his fur.

Ross smiled and pulled it back out. "Good girl.~" He purred, before injecting her with some adrenaline. "I can't have you passing out on me so fast just yet, Amelia. I still want to have some fun with you." Ross smirked.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Amelia was trembling, tears still streaking down her face. "Wh-Why? Wh-Why wo-would y-you d-do this?" She asked.

Fang held the little girl close, the pup squirming and whining, calling out for her mother. He nuzzled her gently, and she began to calm down. "We can take care of them." He said softly, still in his wolf form.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 04:59 PM
Amelia was trembling, tears still streaking down her face. "Wh-Why? Wh-Why wo-would y-you d-do this?" She asked.

Fang held the little girl close, the pup squirming and whining, calling out for her mother. He nuzzled her gently, and she began to calm down. "We can take care of them." He said softly, still in his wolf form.

Peter looked up at Fang, his eyes wide. "...Us..?" He said softly. He looked down at the small pup in his arms, holding him closer and standing up. "We.. We need to head back to camp.." He bit his lip. "Fang, w-where are we going to get milk? They're still nursing!"

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 05:10 PM
"The mothers with pups... There was one who lost two pups to the Sickness a few weeks ago, she may be willing to nurse them." Fang blinked at the sky.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
"The mothers with pups... There was one who lost two pups to the Sickness a few weeks ago, she may be willing to nurse them." Fang blinked at the sky.

Peter nodded and moved closer to Fang, still holding the male pup in his arms. "That sounds like a good idea.. Let's do that." He said gently.

Ross laughed. "Because I want to, Amelia!" He took the bloody knife and licked it. "Mm, you're blood is sweet~" He purred. "I want more.." He whispered, before stabbing her in the thigh.

wren
June 22nd, 2017, 05:17 PM
*watches*

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 05:24 PM
Amelia cried out in pain.

Fang nodded.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Amelia cried out in pain.

Fang nodded.

Peter began heading back to camp. Once there, he entered the nursery.

Yanking the knife back out, Ross flipped Amelia onto her back after unhooking her from the shackles. Lifting the back of her shirt up, he carved a large 'R' into her back. "Now, you'll always be mine.." He smirked.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 05:29 PM
Amelia squirmed in pain, the adrenaline wearing off as she began to black out again.

Fang followed Peter.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 05:38 PM
Amelia squirmed in pain, the adrenaline wearing off as she began to black out again.

Fang followed Peter.

Ross kicked Amelia to the side, standing up and walking out. "Sleep well, dear." He purred, smirking and walking out. He walked upstairs and into his bedroom.

Peter looked back at Fang, then at the mother. "We.. We found these pups... They were abandoned.. D-Do you think you could nurse them for us..? Fang and I decided to take them in as ours." He said softly.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 05:47 PM
The mother nodded, nudging the pups closer to her. She smiled at Peter and Fang.

Amelia fell into a uneasy sleep, curled up and crying in pain.

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
Calia stumbled once more and was human again.
''How in the name of Hell did that happen...'' She hissed. Standing up she dusted dirt off of her. Maybe it was because I didnt follow her instructions... she thought. She desided to follow the instructions. Walking to where ever Fang was.
''Im going to where the humans are. Be sure to tell Capris that.'' ( Rubinaito btw humans are like offlimits to them cause there considered dangerous ) Calia said.

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Name: Iris
Appearance (should have wolf form and human forms): wolf (http://areyoubewitchedtoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/white-wolf-1.jpg) person
(http://img11.deviantart.net/5145/i/2013/354/1/d/werewolf_by_mariannainsomnia-d5wus3i.jpg)Personality: quiet, shy, great warrior, kind, loyal
Mate?: open
Other: nah
Questions?: nuuuu Integrity
i dont remember if i accepted u pr not, so accepted XD)

ladybugg03
June 22nd, 2017, 06:28 PM
i dont remember if i accepted u pr not, so accepted XD)
Thanks!

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Fang looked at her seriously. "Be safe." He warned. "There may be a human by the name of Ross wandering around the woods. Be sure to avoid him, and tell me when you get back if you've seen him at all." He looked out at the setting sun. "Capris has been gone awhile..." He mused. He glanced down to see the girl pup wandering over to him, and pawing at his legs. He smiled softly, bending his head down to nuzzle her. "Rose, that'll be your name." He said decisively.

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 06:31 PM
Fang looked at her seriously. "Be safe." He warned. "There may be a human by the name of Ross wandering around the woods. Be sure to avoid him, and tell me when you get back if you've seen him at all." He looked out at the setting sun. "Capris has been gone awhile..." He mused. He glanced down to see the girl pup wandering over to him, and pawing at his legs. He smiled softly, bending his head down to nuzzle her. "Rose, that'll be your name." He said decisively.

Peter smiled, watching Fang quietly. He heard whimpering and looked over at the male pup, who was now nursing. "Kaden.." (Kay-den) He whispered. "That will be his name.." He said with a gentle smile.

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
''Dont worry... If I see Ross ill show him what I can do to him...'' Calia said darkly. The other wolves had been talking about how the man treated Peter. Even though Peter was an Omega, he was still part of the pack, and the pack is Calia's family, therefore, Peter and all of them are her family. And if some man hurts them, she will not hold back.

She began walking away and started running. She turned to a wolf, which she also desided not to tell anyone, and ran till she came to an odd flat black thing with yellow lines (a road). She placed her paw on it and sniffed it. Transforming back Calia watched a huge beast thing made of medal fly by her. What is this world...

ladybugg03
June 22nd, 2017, 07:05 PM
Peter smiled, watching Fang quietly. He heard whimpering and looked over at the male pup, who was now nursing. "Kaden.." (Kay-den) He whispered. "That will be his name.." He said with a gentle smile.
(do you want someone else to play the mother because if so I can. I have wolf, Iris, who can mother them. Rubinaito )

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
ladybugg03 Sure!
Pssh, sometime we need to get together and do some Captain Swan fluff roleplaying. I'd be Hook ;)

ladybugg03
June 22nd, 2017, 07:18 PM
ladybugg03 Sure!
Pssh, sometime we need to get together and do some Captain Swan fluff roleplaying. I'd be Hook ;)
(Heck yah!)
Iris looked down at the pups with loving eyes. Two days earlier her pups died of a Sickness and left her devastated. She vowed to treat these two as her own. The wolf nudged Rose closer to her belly so she could feed. She looked up at Fang and Peter. "They are in good hands."

wren
June 22nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
ladybugg03 Sure!

[Once upon a time... Yes ]

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
[Anyone wanna like interact with Calia... I is bored ;-;) After Calia was done getting what she needed she went back to camp.

wren
June 22nd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Capris is lost. There's a storm in the part of the territory he's currently in ]

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Capris is lost. There's a storm in the part of the territory he's currently in ]
[Ill send Calia :3}
As Calia returned she looked around and felt something was missing...
''Capris...'' she mumbled. She wondered where he had run off to, and what exactly he was doing. So she chose to help look to. She walked far enough from the camp and transformed. Sniffing the air she caught a very faded sent and followed. Until rain began falling washing the sent away. Transforming back Calia began to shout.
''Capris! Where are you!!!''
The wolf spirit, who still followed her began moving to a direction, so Calia followed still calling Capris's name

wren
June 22nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Water cut through his fur easily, cooling his skin and plastering his soaked fur to his body. He dragged himself toward the clearing where he had first arrived. Watching as the rain drained the blood into the mud. He wasn't sure where he was, or how he'd return due to the wash away of scents and water logged nose.

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 08:17 PM
Calia suddenly got that feeling of worry when you get lost.
''Capris!!!'' she hollered again while following the wolf spirit.
''Where the hell could he have gone...'' she muttered under the harsh rain. Calia didnt have enough 'power' as the wind said to transform, so she was left freezing in her human state.
''Capris-'' Calia slipped on a wet log and went tumbling, for like the tenth time that day. She layed on the muddy ground in a clearing [ Wyldfire ] and stared at the sky.

ladybugg03
June 23rd, 2017, 12:02 PM
[Once upon a time... Yes ]
(You should, like, check out my Storybrooke RP.)

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Peter sat by the lake, his shirt off. He was deciding on whether or not to try to swim, but then remembered that he couldn't. Sighing, He closed his eyes and listened to the water lapping against the shore. When Peter had first met Ross, Ross had scarred him. Now, there was a large, crude, 'R' carved into his back. Peter wasn't thinking about it at the moment and it tends to slip his mind, but every so often he would cry to think about it. But now that he has Fang, Peter has no reason to cry. And if Fang doesn't like himself very much, well, Peter will just have to love him enough so that Fang would love himself. Smiling gently to himself, Peter cracked his eyes open and stood up, stepping into the lake. It was cold, but felt nice. He went in until it was up to his waist, looking around and smiling at the tiny fish swimming around his feet.
Rubinaito)

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 07:34 PM
Amelia woke up, looking around. Where was she? As her eyes adjusted to the lighting, she felt sick to her stomach as she recalled the events of yesterday. Lifting her hand to her back, she felt along the deep cut shaped into an 'R', her stomach sinking. She was never going to get out of this wretched place. Looking longingly out the small window, a tear streaked down her small face as she realized that the small scene she could see would be all she will ever see for the rest of her miserable life. She was going to die here, alone and afraid.

Fang walked along the shore, smiling at Peter. Seeing the 'R' on his back made him furious, but he couldn't do anything about it.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 07:39 PM
Amelia woke up, looking around. Where was she? As her eyes adjusted to the lighting, she felt sick to her stomach as she recalled the events of yesterday. Lifting her hand to her back, she felt along the deep cut shaped into an 'R', her stomach sinking. She was never going to get out of this wretched place. Looking longingly out the small window, a tear streaked down her small face as she realized that the small scene she could see would be all she will ever see for the rest of her miserable life. She was going to die here, alone and afraid.

Fang walked along the shore, smiling at Peter. Seeing the 'R' on his back made him furious, but he couldn't do anything about it.

Ross kicked a tray with a few scraps of meat on top under the bars, his arms over his chest. He was holding his knife again, tilting his head and smirking at Amelia. "Eat up, Amelia.~" He purred.

Peter looked over his shoulder at Fang, his blank face quickly turning into a happy smile. "Fang!" He said with joy, running out of the lake and hugging Fang tightly. "Do you think you could teach me how to swim?" He asked him curiously.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Amelia whimpered, pushing the tray away and looking away from Ross.

Fang smiled down at Peter, swooping down to kiss him. "Of course~" He purred.

(So, I've come up with a plot idea.)

(A human comes to the forest on a hunting trip. Thinking that it's Ross, Fang goes to hunt them down only to be shot in the chest. Peter finds him bleeding out and dying, and we have a little cute but sad scene as Fang dies. This leaves Peter alone with only his son and daughter. He takes Fang's place as Beta, becoming stronger and vows to hunt down Ross and the man who killed Fang. Then, enter Rubin, a prisoner of the pack. He's a typical bad boy looking for his missing twin brother, who happened to be also shot by the same man, or killed by Ross. With a common goal, the two set out on a mission to find and kill these men and eventually grow closer. They find Ross and Amelia, and Amelia almost dies when Rubin attacks her. Ross gets angry, shooting at Peter and Rubin, driving them off. That's all I got so far x3)

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 08:14 PM
Amelia whimpered, pushing the tray away and looking away from Ross.

Fang smiled down at Peter, swooping down to kiss him. "Of course~" He purred.

(So, I've come up with a plot idea.)

(A human comes to the forest on a hunting trip. Thinking that it's Ross, Fang goes to hunt them down only to be shot in the chest. Peter finds him bleeding out and dying, and we have a little cute but sad scene as Fang dies. This leaves Peter alone with only his son and daughter. He takes Fang's place as Beta, becoming stronger and vows to hunt down Ross and the man who killed Fang. Then, enter Rubin, a prisoner of the pack. He's a typical bad boy looking for his missing twin brother, who happened to be also shot by the same man, or killed by Ross. With a common goal, the two set out on a mission to find and kill these men and eventually grow closer. They find Ross and Amelia, and Amelia almost dies when Rubin attacks her. Ross gets angry, shooting at Peter and Rubin, driving them off. That's all I got so far x3)

Okay! But could you please bring Fang back somehow, like I do with my characters..? Maybe a year..? XD I'm going to cry, so fair warning ;-; Peter really loves Fang and he couldn't live without him, I'm just saying x3)

Peter giggled, kissing Fang back and smiling. "Yay! Thank you!" He said with joy. He slid his hand down and took Fang's, leading him down into the water.

Ross snickered. "This is the last meal you're going to have for a while." He purred. "So I suggest you eat." He slid the knife along the bars teasingly.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 08:18 PM
(We could have Rubin and Peter have a moment when they're about to kiss, but Peter suddenly jerks away because he feels that it would ruin Fang's memory X3 And sure!)

Amelia shook her head, scooting back.

Fang put his hands on Peter's waist, leaning close to his ear. "Alright, you ready?" He whispered. Without warning, he picked up Peter and threw him into the lake where he would be able to stand up easily, but it was deep enough that it went up to his neck. He then splashed over towards Peter, watching to make sure he would surface. This was how he learned to swim, well, at least to dog paddle.

(Fang's trying to be playful X3)

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 08:25 PM
(We could have Rubin and Peter have a moment when they're about to kiss, but Peter suddenly jerks away because he feels that it would ruin Fang's memory X3 And sure!)

Amelia shook her head, scooting back.

Fang put his hands on Peter's waist, leaning close to his ear. "Alright, you ready?" He whispered. Without warning, he picked up Peter and threw him into the lake where he would be able to stand up easily, but it was deep enough that it went up to his neck. He then splashed over towards Peter, watching to make sure he would surface. This was how he learned to swim, well, at least to dog paddle.

(Fang's trying to be playful X3)

Alright! We can do that!) Yay! XD)

Peter blushed softly, his eyes widening as he was picked up. He yelped as he was thrown into the lake, instinctively resurfacing and coughing. Some water went up his nose, and it was one of the most uncomfortable feelings he'd ever experienced. He sneezed, ending it with a cute squeak.

(Key word: Trying)

Ross reached under and grabbed the tray, opening the cell door. He dropped the food on the ground before slamming the tray into the side of Amelia's face.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Amelia was trembling, but she refused to let out a scream of pain. She would not let him hear her pain, she would not play his game.

Fang laughed slightly at the squeak, before diving under and picking Peter up, surfacing with his boyfriend on his back.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 08:31 PM
Amelia was trembling, but she refused to let out a scream of pain. She would not let him hear her pain, she would not play his game.

Ross laughed. "Do you want to bleed some more, Amelia?" He purred, taking the knife and pointing it at her right eye. "Because I will. I could kill you if I wanted too."

How precious ;-; )

Peter smiled crookedly at Fang's laugh, watching him disappear under the water. He yelped again as he found himself on Fang's back, clinging to him tightly. He wrapped his legs around Fang and held onto him, looking around with bright eyes. He bent down over Fang's face, looking at him from upside down and giggled. He leaned towards him and kissed him, then pulled away and laughed some more.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 08:48 PM
Amelia stared at him with what she hoped was a defiant stare, keeping her mouth shut.

Fang kissed Peter back, laughing as well. He reached up to hold Peter's hand with a smile, his eyes glittering with happiness.

A man grunted as he stumbled through the underbrush, his gun slung over his shoulder and boots caught in the brambles.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 09:00 PM
Amelia stared at him with what she hoped was a defiant stare, keeping her mouth shut.

Fang kissed Peter back, laughing as well. He reached up to hold Peter's hand with a smile, his eyes glittering with happiness.

A man grunted as he stumbled through the underbrush, his gun slung over his shoulder and boots caught in the brambles.

*Rushes off to grab tissues*)

Peter held onto Fang's hand with a smile, nuzzling his hair and purring softly. "I love you.." He whispered.

Ross took the knife and slowly drove it into her knee, tightly holding her against the wall.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 09:13 PM
Amelia's fist tightened in response, and she was screaming internally. She kept staring at Ross, her chest rising and falling slowly. "Kill me then." She said finally. "Kill me like you tried to kill Peter. Ruin another life for your own selfish needs." She ignored the tear streaking down her face because of the pain. "Continue going down a dark path headed straight for Hell. You can kiss me, torture me, and even kill me, but that won't change anything." She lifted her chin, eyes sparkling with pain. She would no longer talk to him, not even make a sound. If she was killed, she would die with dignity.

(And this is where she becomes different from Peter. While Peter is more of a scared and timid rabbit that will snap with pain and rage at someone, Amelia will do everything she can to keep her tormentor from winning.)

Fang laughed, nuzzling Peter's hand. "I love you more." He said softly, before his ears flicked. He turned his head briefly, hearing the snap of a twig and an odd little click. A man who looked oddly familiar was crouching, aiming his gun at an innocent deer. "Peter, stay here." He warned, placing Peter down and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll deal with it." He morphed into a wolf, growling as he launched himself at the man who he thought was Ross.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 09:21 PM
Amelia's fist tightened in response, and she was screaming internally. She kept staring at Ross, her chest rising and falling slowly. "Kill me then." She said finally. "Kill me like you tried to kill Peter. Ruin another life for your own selfish needs." She ignored the tear streaking down her face because of the pain. "Continue going down a dark path headed straight for Hell. You can kiss me, torture me, and even kill me, but that won't change anything." She lifted her chin, eyes sparkling with pain. She would no longer talk to him, not even make a sound. If she was killed, she would die with dignity.

(And this is where she becomes different from Peter. While Peter is more of a scared and timid rabbit that will snap with pain and rage at someone, Amelia will do everything she can to keep her tormentor from winning.)

Fang laughed, nuzzling Peter's hand. "I love you more." He said softly, before his ears flicked. He turned his head briefly, hearing the snap of a twig and an odd little click. A man who looked oddly familiar was crouching, aiming his gun at an innocent deer. "Peter, stay here." He warned, placing Peter down and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll deal with it." He morphed into a wolf, growling as he launched himself at the man who he thought was Ross.

Yeah, I thought so ^^')

Ross growled softly, reaching out and choking Amelia. He pulled the knife out of her shoulder and choked her harder, hearing a slight snapping sound. He'd crushed her vocal cords. (He will fix them XD)

Peter giggled, nuzzling his hair again. When he looked in the direction of the snap, he was put down by Fang. Looking up at him and smiling faintly as he was kissing on the cheek. "Okay.." He said softly, crouching behind a bush and peering out, watching curiously.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Amelia closed her eyes, and inhaled sharply. Her voice was gone for good. She opened her eyes again and stared at Ross with almost blank eyes, pushing her emotions about it away. The one thing that had comforted her when she was alone was gone, but knowing Ross she would never be alone again.

The man looked up, and with panic he fumbled with his gun. Taking aim, a shot rang through the air and Fang crashed to the ground with a round hole right through his chest and blood spilling from the wound. The hunter backed up, before taking off, running away from the wolf as he tossed his gun to the side. Fang morphed back into a human, gritting his teeth. The bullet had lodged itself right in his heart, and his time was limited.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 09:49 PM
Amelia closed her eyes, and inhaled sharply. Her voice was gone for good. She opened her eyes again and stared at Ross with almost blank eyes, pushing her emotions about it away. The one thing that had comforted her when she was alone was gone, but knowing Ross she would never be alone again.

The man looked up, and with panic he fumbled with his gun. Taking aim, a shot rang through the air and Fang crashed to the ground with a round hole right through his chest and blood spilling from the wound. The hunter backed up, before taking off, running away from the wolf as he tossed his gun to the side. Fang morphed back into a human, gritting his teeth. The bullet had lodged itself right in his heart, and his time was limited.

Peter felt his heart drop, his pupils dilating. "FANG!" He screeched, sprinting towards him and falling to his knees by his side. "Fang, s-stay awake, look at me..! You're going to be okay, I promise.. I'm here..!" He grabbed his hand and tried picking him up but he was too heavy. He wanted to get help, but he was afraid to leave Fang for too long. "F-Fang, please.. Stay with me.." He was shaking with fear, scared to lose his love. He placed his other hand over the wound and added pressure to stop bleeding. Tears slid down his cheeks and he bit his lip. Peter didn't know what to do. "Fang... Fang, Please keep your eyes open, look at me.." He whimpered.

Ross smirked in victory, letting her fall limp. He picked up the knife and carved a heart on her hand, standing up and leaving after shutting the cell door.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 09:54 PM
Fang lifted his hand slightly to cup Peter's face in his hand, his eyes watering slightly. "It... hurts..." He rasped, clutching at his wound. Never before has he ever looked so... vulnerable. Small. Weak. "I... thought it was... Ross... Wanted to g-get him... be-before..." He coughed up a small amount of blood. "He co-could get t-to you..."

Amelia felt her tears silently drip down her face, and her mouth opened in a silent wail as she hugged her knees to her chest.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 10:10 PM
Fang lifted his hand slightly to cup Peter's face in his hand, his eyes watering slightly. "It... hurts..." He rasped, clutching at his wound. Never before has he ever looked so... vulnerable. Small. Weak. "I... thought it was... Ross... Wanted to g-get him... be-before..." He coughed up a small amount of blood. "He co-could get t-to you..."

Amelia felt her tears silently drip down her face, and her mouth opened in a silent wail as she hugged her knees to her chest.

Peter trembled. "Fang... Fang.." He whined, wiping away his tears. "It wasn't him, F-Fang.. I'm so sorry.. I know it hurts, I'm so sorry.." He cried, leaning down and kissing his tears away. "Please stay with me.. Please.." He sniffled.

Ross left the room and licked the blood off his knife, smiling and looking back at Amelia.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 10:20 PM
"I love you..." Fang whispered, his heartbeat slowing. "I will always love you." He inhaled one more ragged breath, before his hand fell from Peter's face and the life drained from his eyes.

Amelia cried into her hands.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 10:37 PM
"I love you..." Fang whispered, his heartbeat slowing. "I will always love you." He inhaled one more ragged breath, before his hand fell from Peter's face and the life drained from his eyes.

Amelia cried into her hands.

Peter's heart quickened and he sucked in a breath. "Fang..? Fang..! FANG! NO!" He screamed, gripping his hand and crying into his chest. "No... Please..." He cried. "You can't do this.. This isn't fair.. " He felt as if his heart was breaking in half, his body and mind unable to handle this grief and suffering. "I'll never stop loving you, Fang.. Ever.." He whispered into his neck. "I'll love you forever.." He nuzzled his neck again, breathing in his scent. His tears dripped down onto Fang's neck and shirt. "Fang.." He said his name one more time, staying by Fang's side for hours after.

Ross felt a faint pang of guilt at her cries, looking at the knife and sighing.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 10:46 PM
My voice... It was the only good thing about me... The only thing that made me feel beautiful... Amelia wept silently into her hands. She knew that she was ugly, despite Fang's protests. The other omegas used her, never told her that she was beautiful or that she was pretty, unlike Peter who was sought out for just because he was cute.

(She's actually pretty, but she's never actually looked at herself in a perfect mirror so when she sees herself in a pond, her image is distorted too much for her to figure out what she actually looks like. Just a little backstory ;) )

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 10:54 PM
My voice... It was the only good thing about me... The only thing that made me feel beautiful... Amelia wept silently into her hands. She knew that she was ugly, despite Fang's protests. The other omegas used her, never told her that she was beautiful or that she was pretty, unlike Peter who was sought out for just because he was cute.

(She's actually pretty, but she's never actually looked at herself in a perfect mirror so when she sees herself in a pond, her image is distorted too much for her to figure out what she actually looks like. Just a little backstory ;) )

Peter kissed Fang's soft lips, wiping away his tears and picking him up. Carrying him back to their tent, Peter lay Fang down on the bed, lifting his shirt up to bandage up his wound properly. He stared at his face every so often, stroking his cold cheek and crying quietly. He hummed a soft lullaby, trying to calm himself.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 10:57 PM
"Papa, Papa, guess what-" Rose giggled, running in and hugging Peter's leg. The happy look on her face melted when she saw Fang, cold and unmoving. "Papa, what's wrong with Dad?" She whimpered, tugging on his pant leg.

Amelia curled up, drying her tears and staring out the window in silence.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 11:15 PM
"Papa, Papa, guess what-" Rose giggled, running in and hugging Peter's leg. The happy look on her face melted when she saw Fang, cold and unmoving. "Papa, what's wrong with Dad?" She whimpered, tugging on his pant leg.

Amelia curled up, drying her tears and staring out the window in silence.

Peter looked over at Rose and his expression softened. "Rose, sweetheart.." He whispered, picking her up and hugging her close. "Daddy isn't with us any more, love.." He nuzzled her head, a tear sliding down his cheek. "He's up in heaven, among the beautiful stars.. He's an angel.. He has wings, and he flies around now with his gorgeous white angel wings..." He whispered, looking at Fang. "He watches us and protects us now from the sky.."

Ross looked back at Amelia, sighing quietly and brushing some hair out of his face.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 11:19 PM
"I don't want Dad to be an angel, I want him to be down here with us..." Rose whimpered.

Amelia closed her eyes.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 11:31 PM
"I don't want Dad to be an angel, I want him to be down here with us..." Rose whimpered.

Amelia closed her eyes.

"I know, baby girl.. I do too.." He whimpered, holding her close and looking at Fang's cold, limp body. Since Kaden was still being nursed back to health, he had no idea what had happened. "I wish daddy was here with us too.."

Ross walked towards her and gently picked her up, taking her to his bedroom and laying her on his bed. He then left to go grab his medical kits to bandage her wounds, his expression blank the entire time.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 11:38 PM
Rose began crying softly as she buried her face in Peters shoulder, sniffling quietly.

Amelia twitched slightly in her sleep, but didn't wake up.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 11:47 PM
Rose began crying softly as she buried her face in Peters shoulder, sniffling quietly.

Amelia twitched slightly in her sleep, but didn't wake up.

Peter stroked Rose's hair, sniffling and closing his eyes. "It's okay, Rose.. He'll always be with us in our hearts, and in our dreams.. Daddy's here for us, always.. He's protecting us.." He whispered, glancing at Fang's body again. "We'll put beautiful flowers on his grave, Rose.. Very pretty flowers, just like you.."

Ross began bandaging Amelia, washing the blood off of her and wrapping gauze around her stab wounds and marks. He sighed quietly, taking his knife and then injecting her in her throat, cutting her neck open and operating on her vocal cords to fix her voice.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 11:54 PM
"Okay..." The toddler rubbed her eyes, before her head snapped up to stare outside. A reddish wolf was being dragged through the camp, growling and biting at everything it could.

Amelia didn't wake up.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 11:57 PM
"Okay..." The toddler rubbed her eyes, before her head snapped up to stare outside. A reddish wolf was being dragged through the camp, growling and biting at everything it could.

Amelia didn't wake up.

Peter looked over, gently setting Rose down before getting out of the tent to look at what was happening. "What's going on here..?" He asked with slightly narrowed eyes. Since Fang had passed, Peter was the new Beta.

Ross sighed, stitching her throat up and wrapping a bandage around it. He sighed softly, picking her up and taking her to the cell again. He put a mattress down on the floor, along with some blankets and a pillow. Laying her down on the bed, Ross tucked some blankets over her after injecting her with some more painkillers. Looking away, Ross walked out and huffed to himself.

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 12:04 AM
"Found this wolf wandering around the camp, sir." The wolf reported, kicking the red one to silence him.

Amelia shifted in her sleep, a soft but muffled groan coming from her.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:08 AM
"Found this wolf wandering around the camp, sir." The wolf reported, kicking the red one to silence him.

Amelia shifted in her sleep, a soft but muffled groan coming from her.

"Just.. Roaming?" He asked, tilting his head and walking up to him. He looked down at the wolf. "What's your name?" He asked with curious eyes.

Ross glanced back at Amelia, gripping his hair and cursing under his breath. He went upstairs and began preparing dinner for the both of them, pondering the entire time.

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 12:15 AM
"Rubin," The wolf growled in reply. "Now if you excuse me, I have to get out of this damn place so I can look for my little brother." He kicked the guard away, standing up and shaking his fur out.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:18 AM
"Rubin," The wolf growled in reply. "Now if you excuse me, I have to get out of this damn place so I can look for my little brother." He kicked the guard away, standing up and shaking his fur out.

Peter looked down at the wolf in concern. "Who's.. Who's your brother..? I'm Peter, by the way." He said with a gentle smile, trying to at least become friends with this Rubin.

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 12:22 AM
"Angel. Had a boyfriend named Ross, but they both disappeared a few months ago." Rubin shifted into his human form, crossing his arms.

Amelia eyes fluttered open, and she sat up quickly.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:27 AM
"Angel. Had a boyfriend named Ross, but they both disappeared a few months ago." Rubin shifted into his human form, crossing his arms.

Amelia eyes fluttered open, and she sat up quickly.

"Ross.. Ross never disappeared.." He whispered quietly, before averting his eyes back to Rubin. "I... I'll help you. I.. Need to get my mind off a few things, anyways.." Peter's eyes were still sore and red from the crying.

Ross set the plates on the table, walking down the stairs. This time, he wasn't holding a knife.

ladybugg03
June 24th, 2017, 01:16 AM
"Ross.. Ross never disappeared.." He whispered quietly, before averting his eyes back to Rubin. "I... I'll help you. I.. Need to get my mind off a few things, anyways.." Peter's eyes were still sore and red from the crying.

Ross set the plates on the table, walking down the stairs. This time, he wasn't holding a knife.
Iris walked out of the nursery in her beautiful human form. "Rose?" she called out gently in a sweet voice. "Peter where is Rose?" She walked up to Peter and stopped when she saw the other wolf. "Who is this?" she asked with caution.

(You can kick her out of the scene. She just didn't have anything to do. Also do you have a plan for this Rubin? Cause Iris can get flirty sometimes.)
Rubinaito

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 11:44 AM
(Mm, not really. Iris can have 'im if she can get him to kiss her.)

Rubin didn't even look at Iris and he nodded. "All right." He said to Peter, nodding slightly.

Amelia flinched when she saw Ross, trembling slightly. She stared at him with her mouth set in a firm line and her eyes narrowed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 11:44 AM
I'm here!! Is it too late to join as a bad guy?)

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 11:47 AM
(Mm, not really. Iris can have 'im if she can get him to kiss her.)

Rubin didn't even look at Iris and he nodded. "All right." He said to Peter, nodding slightly.

Amelia flinched when she saw Ross, trembling slightly. She stared at him with her mouth set in a firm line and her eyes narrowed.

Peter glanced at Iris. "Oh, this is Rubin. He's just looking for his brother, Angel. Rose is... Rose is in the tent, with.. With Fang." He said softly, his voice laced with sadness. "She's alright.." He looked back to Rubin. "Where was the last you saw him?" He asked Rubin.

Ross sighed quietly, opening the door and walking in. He picked Amelia up and carried her upstairs.

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 12:04 PM
You'd have to ask Teggy about it, but I'm pretty sure you should be able to. Perhaps Sasuke could be the real reason Angel is missing?
--
Amelia was confused, blinking at him.

Rubin looked a little frustrated. "The last I saw of him, he was heading out to go shopping with Ross. We live in the city, Ross lives just outside of it."

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:23 PM
You'd have to ask Teggy about it, but I'm pretty sure you should be able to. Perhaps Sasuke could be the real reason Angel is missing?
--
Amelia was confused, blinking at him.

Rubin looked a little frustrated. "The last I saw of him, he was heading out to go shopping with Ross. We live in the city, Ross lives just outside of it."

Peter nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I know.." He said softly. "Do you want to head out now?" He asked Rubin.

Ross set Amelia down at the table, sitting across from her and silently eating his food.

ladybugg03
June 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Peter glanced at Iris. "Oh, this is Rubin. He's just looking for his brother, Angel. Rose is... Rose is in the tent, with.. With Fang." He said softly, his voice laced with sadness. "She's alright.." He looked back to Rubin. "Where was the last you saw him?" He asked Rubin.

Ross sighed quietly, opening the door and walking in. He picked Amelia up and carried her upstairs.
Iris eyed the wolf cautiously. He seemed like a threat but his words were genuine. He really was trying to find his brother. She nodded to Peter, her icy blonde hair bouncing. "Thank you Peter," she said softly and walked to the tent Looking inside, she saw Rose. Iris rushed to the little girl and scooped her up. "Why are you crying my dear?" she asked, running a finger over her tear stained cheek. She had not yet noticed the body laying on the floor.

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 01:22 PM
"Dad's dead..." Rose sniffled, pointing to the body and burying her face in her mother's shoulder.

"Yes." Rubin replied, his golden eyes focused on Peter's blue. His rusty auburn hair was ruffled by the wind, getting in his eyes briefly.

Amelia stared at Ross suspiciously, glancing down at her food. Was it poisoned? Was this just part of his sick game to get her to trust him again? She stabbed a piece of lettuce with her fork, raising it up to her mouth and eating it.

Teggy
June 24th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Calia suddenly got that feeling of worry when you get lost.
''Capris!!!'' she hollered again while following the wolf spirit.
''Where the hell could he have gone...'' she muttered under the harsh rain. Calia didnt have enough 'power' as the wind said to transform, so she was left freezing in her human state.
''Capris-'' Calia slipped on a wet log and went tumbling, for like the tenth time that day. She layed on the muddy ground in a clearing [ Wyldfire ] and stared at the sky.
Bump ;-; Wyldfire

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 01:48 PM
"Dad's dead..." Rose sniffled, pointing to the body and burying her face in her mother's shoulder.

"Yes." Rubin replied, his golden eyes focused on Peter's blue. His rusty auburn hair was ruffled by the wind, getting in his eyes briefly.

Amelia stared at Ross suspiciously, glancing down at her food. Was it poisoned? Was this just part of his sick game to get her to trust him again? She stabbed a piece of lettuce with her fork, raising it up to her mouth and eating it.

Peter sighed, nodding. "Alright, let's head out. Have you caught his scent?" He asked, shifting into a wolf.

Ross glanced at Amelia, swallowing the last bits of his meal before standing up and setting the dish in the sink. "Do you like it?" He asked quietly, his voice monotone.

ladybugg03
June 24th, 2017, 02:05 PM

Iris finally looked down to she the corpse. She gasped slightly. She covered her mouth and took a step back. She but a hand on Rose's head and shushed her. "Don't worry," she cooed. "Your daddy is an angel now." Iris looked a moment longer at Fang's body and slowly turned away. "Come on," she said. "Let's get you back to the nursery."

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Amelia had eaten more, and she supposed it tasted fine but it all was like dust in her mouth. She was confused, a little frightened, and didn't know what to think. She nodded politely, giving him a questioning look.

"That's why I was here. I smelled Ross' scent around here, but I couldn't find Angel's." Rubin replied, shifting into a wolf as well.

Rose sniffled, rubbing her eyes. "Bye Daddy," She whispered, before closing her eyes and falling asleep in Iris' tight embrace.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Amelia had eaten more, and she supposed it tasted fine but it all was like dust in her mouth. She was confused, a little frightened, and didn't know what to think. She nodded politely, giving him a questioning look.

"That's why I was here. I smelled Ross' scent around here, but I couldn't find Angel's." Rubin replied, shifting into a wolf as well.

Rose sniffled, rubbing her eyes. "Bye Daddy," She whispered, before closing her eyes and falling asleep in Iris' tight embrace.

EH ROSE STOP YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY ;-; )

Peter nodded. "Alright. Lead me to where the strongest point is. I can get Angel's scent and then I'll try to help you. I.. I know where Ross's house is. Exactly, I mean. The address and everything." He nodded.

Ross nodded. "You're.. Confused. I know." He sighed. "Just don't ask any questions yet. I'm thinking things through." He glanced at her bandages. "I patched you up while you were sleeping.. I.." He shook his head. "Nevermind. It's fine." He sighed.

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Rubin nodded, and began running out of the camp towards the river. The only scents there were Amelia's and Ross', and Angel's was nowhere to be found.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Rubin nodded, and began running out of the camp towards the river. The only scents there were Amelia's and Ross', and Angel's was nowhere to be found.

Wait, is Angel alive? I don't think I got that part)

Peter dashed after Rubin, sniffing around.

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 02:42 PM
(I'm considering him being alive, but he's most likely going to be dead.)