PDA

View Full Version : BreezeClan

Pages : 1 [2]

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 07:26 AM
(Should Owlscreech tell Ravenpelt about the kits?)

(Ok, sorry, I had to go to bed. And she can if you like, she doesn't have to)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 12:14 PM
(Oh Lord)

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:16 PM
(What)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Nothing.

Crumbleless
November 13th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Hickorystar turned her head to Duststorm as they exited camp. "Well, you made me want to come." She mewed softly. Hickorystar realized what she had just said and her eyes widened. Hoping that Duststorm hadn't heard her, she continued to keep pace with him.
Reedpaw emerged from a tunnel she was working on. She sighed heavily. 'Tunneling's no fun. I wish I would have rejected my mother's wishes.' Reedpaw thought of her mother. A deep pang of guilt and grief spread over her. Reedpaw's mother, Ashcloud, had died over 3 moons ago. A fire had swept through the camp, killing many cats including her mother.
Duststorm stared at Hickorystar for a moment before purring and licking her behind the ear as they walked,"You make me want to do everything for you." He mewed clearly hearing what his leader had said. Duststorm entwined his tail with Hickorystar's feeling slightly nervous that she would pull away but it looked Liek he was keeping his cool.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 07:41 PM
BreezeClan

A black tom slinks out of the shadows and fixes his starry gaze on you. "I am Ravenstar, welcome to BreezeClan."

The Ranks of BreezeClan

Major Ranks
Leader: Hickorystar - S A G I E
Leader In Training: --
Tunneler Deputy: Cloudrain - Empress Of Evil
Fisher Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Ashenpool - starfall
Medicine Cat App: Hollypaw - Holly

Minor Ranks
Fishers:
Duststorm - Goose
Fallentusk - vixenandwillowlikecookie
Tunnelers:
Ravenpelt - Turtlestar
Falconpool - Shadomaru
Onxyfur - S A G I E
Owlscreech - TheBread
Fisher Apprentices:
Berrypaw - Bram246
Sagepaw - vixenandwillowlikecookie
Tunneler Apprentices:
Reedpaw - S A G I E
Queens:
Vixenlight - vixenandwillowlikecookie
Kits:
Elders:
Rippledbreeze - vixenandwillowlikecookie
Venusjaw - The Schoolgirl

Extra Information

BreezeClan is divided into Tunnelers and Fishers. BreezeClan has always beleived that this has caused their small community to grow and prosper more because of this.

BreezeClan Camp
This is a small cave, hidden by a water fall. It is filled with mossy rocks, tunnels, and dugouts.

BreezeClan Territory
BreezeClan is full of rolling hills and a small forest. The surrounding territory is a moor, filled with hills. The inner part if the territory is a small forest, were the camp lies. In the very center of the forest, there is a large lake.

System of Leadership
The leader of BreezeClan will choose a cat to come lead after them. He/she will train with the leader in the ways of hunting, tunneling, and fishing. This is done over the course of several moons. Instead of getting 'paw' for their suffix as an apprentice, they get their warrior name.

Neighboring Clans
CherryClan & BrambleClan

Weather & News
Early Greenleaf.
The sky is clear,with a bright sunny
sky.The cold frosted leafbare has finally
left the clan.

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Kin:
Other:
Questions/Comments:

(Hopefully you are still accepting cats)

Name: Brierpaw
Appearance: Brierpaw is a bright brown with a darker tail, chest, belly, and snout. He has lime green eyes.
Personality: He's shy and quiet. Also, he's bad at starting convrosations.
Kin: Open
Other: None
Questions/Comments: Are you still accepting cats? It's okay if you are not! :DSave

Sage
November 13th, 2016, 09:45 PM
(Oh lord! I can't beleive I missed all that! *points to Ravenpelt, Owlscreech, and Falconpool* Give me more drama! XD )
Hickorystar purred loudly. She shifted her paws slightly and looked down at her paws. 'Should I tell him?.......no.......wait....maybe....' She lifted her head and looked into Duststorm's eyes. "Duststorm I-I.........love you......." She mewed shakily.
(Im gonna skip to when Reedpaw is 10 Moons old.
Spinny, accepted! People cats join at any time :)
vixenandwillowlikecookie, I'm gonna wait a little while before appoiinting a 'Leader in Training' so I can put her down as a future charrie or a kit?)

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:53 PM
(Berrypaw is lost in the territory also.)

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 06:07 AM
(Oh lord! I can't beleive I missed all that! *points to Ravenpelt, Owlscreech, and Falconpool* Give me more drama! XD )
Hickorystar purred loudly. She shifted her paws slightly and looked down at her paws. 'Should I tell him?.......no.......wait....maybe....' She lifted her head and looked into Duststorm's eyes. "Duststorm I-I.........love you......." She mewed shakily.
(Im gonna skip to when Reedpaw is 10 Moons old.
Spinny, accepted! People cats join at any time :)
vixenandwillowlikecookie, I'm gonna wait a little while before appoiinting a 'Leader in Training' so I can put her down as a future charrie or a kit?)

(When you timeskipped is it ok if Ravenpelt is expecting Falconpool's kits?)

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 09:22 AM
(When you timeskipped is it ok if Ravenpelt is expecting Falconpool's kits?)
(Now both of them are expecting his kits oh lord cx)

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 09:29 AM
(Lol, Flaconpool now has two litters with different mothers, did not plan this one out at all)

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:38 AM
(But isn't that good? I mean it does create drama but cats have multiple mates IRL to have a larger gene pool or something. Is there even a rule against having multiple mates in the books or in this RP?)

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 09:41 AM
(But isn't that good? I mean it does create drama but cats have multiple mates IRL to have a larger gene pool or something. Is there even a rule against having multiple mates in the books or in this RP?)

(I don't think so. Greystripe had Silverstream and Mille, and Tigerstar had Goldenflower and Sasha, so I guess not. Besides, drama is good, right?)

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:45 AM
(I don't think so. Greystripe had Silverstream and Mille, and Tigerstar had Goldenflower and Sasha, so I guess not. Besides, drama is good, right?)
(I guess?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Ummm..... Yeah I made mistakes

Crumbleless
November 16th, 2016, 06:20 PM
XD Poor Duststorm and Hickorystar... they have no drama.)
Duststorm held Hickorystar's gaze as his heart fluttered,"Hickorystar... you can't immagine how long I hoped you would say that. I-I guess I was just nervous you would just laugh at me..." The fisher licked Hickorystar behind the ear and his confidence risen he asked,"Hickorystar will you be my mate?" Not one stammer.

Sage
November 16th, 2016, 08:52 PM
(Yep, XD poor them )
Hickorystar's eyes widened as he spoke. "I would never laugh at you." She breathed lightly. Her heart pounded as she gazed at him. "Yes Duststorm, I will be your mate." She purred. Hickorystar smiled fondly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 16th, 2016, 08:54 PM
(I just come in and tell Hickorystar I love her. That should add drama)

Crumbleless
November 16th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Duststorm grinned,"Well we should go hunting now."

Sage
November 18th, 2016, 06:04 AM
( Shadomaru, yep! XD )
Hickorystar smiled and followed Duststorm.

Crumbleless
November 18th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Duststorm sniffed the air his head raised high to catch any whispers of scents. Finally, the tom caught the scent of squirrel and darted after it his tail low to the ground as he tried not to disturb anything that would make the squirrel see him.

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 09:22 AM
(Recap please?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2016, 09:33 AM
(Recap please?)
nothing really. We're just talking drama)

dino.
November 18th, 2016, 09:41 AM
nothing really. We're just talking drama)
(Lol ok)

Sage
December 22nd, 2016, 11:16 AM
Goose
Hickorystar watched as her new mate and best friend, Duststorm, caught a squirrel. She nodded to him before bounding off to catch her own prey. She caught the scent of mouse and went after it. Hickorystar quickly flipped the mouse over and hooked it up with one of her claws, killing it. She quickly came back to her mate and flicked her tail toward camp.

Crumbleless
December 23rd, 2016, 04:37 PM
Wow, this thread has been inactive for a bit!)
Duststorm nodded lifting his tail as he started to pad back to camp.
S A G I E